Page 551 of 782 FirstFirst ... 51451501541546549550551552553556561601651 ... LastLast
Results 11,001 to 11,020 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One
    Took some liberties there, but ok. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Lycodrake View Post
    Wynaut trap Ganymede with a water cannon.
    We don't need more traps and shota.

Quote Originally Posted by JetKinen View Post
    I thought the constellation of Taurus mainly represented one of Zeus freaky one night stands.

But oh well, theres thousand of divine bulls in mythology so theres plenty to pick and choose
    I suggested Theseus mainly because his association with the Marathonian Bull and the killing of the Minotaur barehanded, for which he must have been rather strong, hence the Taurus Gold Saint.

Btw, now I'm picturing Deucalion as a surfer with the Beach Boys playing in the background, while everybody else drowns underwater. I've been writing too many joke profiles lately.
    Last edited by Sherrinford; March 30th, 2015 at 06:29 PM.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Considering her necklace summons her husband instead of herself she might not be Heroic Spirit material but fuck it.

Class: Caster
    True Name: Nefertari
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Place of Birth: Egypt
    Original lifetime: 13/12XX-1250BC

STR: E AGI: D

END: E MGI: A

LCK: A+ NP: B

Class Skills:

Territory Creation: A

Creation of a Temple, superior to a Workshop, becomes possible.

Item Creation: C

Creation of ritual Mystic Codes like Sistrums and ankhs are within Caster's range of abilities, provided she can acquire the gold to fashion them from.

Personal Skills:

Divinity: C

Caster is said to be an earthly manifestation of the Goddess of love and the sky, Hathor, and was worshiped as such by the people and her husband, Ramesses II. While there is no definite proof of this claim, it resonated strongly with the people of Egypt, and thus, as a Servant, she obtains a medium level of Divinity.

Mystic Face: B

A spell or curse that applies to anyone who looks upon the Servant's facial features. As someone who lived with names and titles like "Sweet of Love", "The one for whom the sun rises" and "The most beautiful among all people", Caster's beautiful features have long been immortalized and adored in Egyptian artwork, and that beauty becomes akin to a natural curse that afflicts all, man or woman, who look upon her. If the onlooker does not possess Magic Resistance of at least D-rank or an above average amount of Mana to resist the curse, their aggression towards Caster is nullified, and they risk falling in love with her swiftly if exposed for a continuous amount of time. If the onlooker only barely skirts the line of resistance, their willingness to attack Caster is still reduced significantly.

Wise Consort: B+

Political expertise and experience gained from being the consort of a wise king or aide to a powerful ruler, which can be employed to strengthen the leadership abilities of a specific person. So long as the person Caster chooses to aid has an agreeable personality that does not clash with her own, she can not only "infuse" them with a natural Charisma equal to D~C rank but also expertly present the person's political opinions in the best possible light, making them easy for even those of an opposing political ideology to agree with. This skill receives an even further boost if Caster establishes a solid bond with the person, whether through friendship or love.

Power of the Constellations: B

Abilities granted to the Heroic Spirit when a specific constellation shines in the sky, gaining or shrinking in strength depending on visibility and location in relation to the star pattern in question. Through her connection to Hathor, the Sky Goddess represented by the Taurus of the Zodiac, Caster unlocks the ability to use powerful Magecraft based on Taurus so long as it is visible in the night sky, drawing upon various aspects of it to conjure arcane force that she otherwise would not have. While these powers are immense and dwarf all but the greatest Magecraft of modern times, they are immediately lost if a direct line of sight to Taurus is not possible.

Musical Genius: C+

The Heroic Spirit's talent as a musician, whether natural to their being or learned over decades of experience. In Caster's case, this comes from her connection to Hathor, the Goddess of dance, music, the harp and celebration, thus so long as Caster wears her menat necklace, she has access to a part of the goddess' talent. At this rank, one cannot be called a true genius whose music inspired the world for centuries, but it would be easy for Caster to become a world-class idol or chart-topping musician. Bonuses are applied when lyrical performance is combined with the playing of the harp or a sistrum.

Noble Phantasm:

Pillars of the Sky
    Legs of the Celestial Cow: B

Anti-Army

A Noble Phantasm that can only be activated when Taurus shines brightest in the sky, during the month of Taurus (May 13 - June 21), where the power of Hathor is at it's peak. The constellation takes the shape of the Celestial Cow in the night sky, and from it, Nefertari can at will call down the stomping hoofs of the beast, a single step of which can crumble a large building. Only four strikes of the stampeding Cow can be called down at a time, but as soon as one hoof has disappeared, another one may strike down and take its place. The effective range of the trampling hoofs are everything within Nefertari's sight, but it's effectiveness in that regard can be increased massively through the use of clairvoyant sight beyond sight, which can temporarily be acquired by Nefertari by drawing upon the power of the Crystal Ball Nebula in the north-wstern part of Taurus.
    Last edited by Christemo; April 13th, 2015 at 01:50 AM.

Well, that's my unfinished sheet for her blown out of the water.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One
    Nice, but wouldn't she better work as Rider?

^ you can still post it. It's not a first-come-first served policy.

I'll probably post it eventually. Still needs a lot of work first though.

What, no Gold Saint sheet? I was expecting Great Horn.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Hold me to that one Ill make the next person whoever it is a Gold Saint

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    To be fair, i think this is the second Taurus sheet Christemo has did.

I mean at least i remember one that had an Noble Phantasm called Aldebaran

I thought it was from the Minos sheet?

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Yeah I had Minos have the Cretan Bull, which is what Taurus was represented by in Greek myth.

- - - Updated - - -

I could only make more Taurus at this point if I made Gugalanna a cute girl.

Blog Entries
    Caster Nefertari reminds me that, at one point, I recommended someone try a "composite horned deity" Servant sheet. In retrospect, that could potentially work with CCC's Alter Ego vessel.
    Nice job, Chris.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Nuclear Consensus wrote a sheet like that.

Blog Entries
    That would be my Gugalanna-Donn Cuailnge-Taurus sheet.

I'm rather glad someone else remembered that.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Someone mentioned by Jeanne in Vol 5 of Apocrypha. After reading that part, I felt like making a sheet for it. Stopped half-way and picked it back up tonight.

Name: Martha of Bethany

Class: Ruler (also qualifies for Rider)

Birth and Death: Biblical Times

Alignment: Lawful Good

Personality:
    size
    A fastidious woman, Saint Martha of Bethany is always busy. Believing that keeping a good home is of the utmost importance, she engages in household chores like there is no tomorrow. While she is capable of asking for help, she does not expect nor want to be helped in her tireless crusade against laundry, dirt, and the next meal. Cynical, gloomy, and a worrywart, she has a terrible personality.

She continuously works to reaffirm that she is of value, but, more than anything, she wishes that someone would affirm her value. However, even if her wish is granted, she will not change. After receiving the recognition she so dearly wants, she will work even harder and worry even more to gain more and more approval from that person. An endless loop. Basically, she is a wife who is too busy being a wife to actually be your wife. Her position as the Saint of Waifu must be a misnomer then.

In regards to the Holy Grail War, Martha merely views it as another chore. It because of this warped line of reasoning that she is the perfect impartial judge. By separating work and leisure into different spheres and devoting her entire life to work because of one line, she will see the War to its end and go to extremes to make sure it progresses the way that it should. But, that itself is a contradiction. As, in trying to correct the path of the Holy Grail War, one ultimately ends up altering it.

Even if she is portrayed as such, she is not a bad person. She loves her family and the Lord. Like most of the Saints of her era, she views Christ as a person she knows and loves, rather than a deified concept. If asked about such things, she will surely say something like: “After seeing such a human emotion (tears) from Him, how else could I view Him?” At the same time, she does not dispute His divinity, as it was able to bring her brother from the dead, something that even True Magic could not achieve. She was present at the time of Christ’s resurrection, but it is something she will only share with those who were also there.

All in all, Martha is someone who serves, yet, as she’s completely concentrated with serving, she forgets to very reason why she was serving in the first place. Actually, could it be that she’s a first-class klutz?

Parameters:

STR: E

END: D

AGI: C

MAN: B

LUK: A

NP: A++

Class Skills:
    Magic Resistance: A
    Possess Saber Class Magic Resistance. Shows some resistance against sacraments related to Christ and her contemporaries, but not those under the name of the Father.

True Name Identification: B
    If summoned as a Ruler, during a direct encounter, a Servant's true name and entire status information will be automatically revealed. In regards to Servants with concealment abilities, a luck check is required.

God's Decision: A
    Ruler's privilege.
    Two Command Spells can be used for each Servant participating in the Holy Grail War. Cannot re-purpose others Command Spells.

Biography:
    size
    A relatively important figure in the New Testament, she is known as the sister of Lazarus, who Christ brought back to life and as the woman who “served,” Christ. She also has a sister called Mary who is often conflated with Mary Magdalene.

We first meet Martha, at her house, hosting Christ. While Martha is busy serving her guests, Mary is listening to Christ’s words. When Martha asks Christ to urge her sister to help her with her work, Christ merely replies that Mary had chosen, “the better part.” That is, it was more important to listen to Christ’s words than to serve him as Martha had done. It was this line that changed and remained with Martha her entire life. Being told that her way of life was wrong by the Son of God was something that Martha could not accept.

“I am not wrong,” she told herself after her guests had left. “It wasn’t that my service was wrong. It was because my service was lacking. Next time… next time I shall do better, next time it shall be me, not Mary, who shall be praised.”

However, the next time she saw Christ was when her brother died. There, she questioned his decision and was berated yet again.

The final time she is mentioned in the Bible, or rather, implied to have appeared, was at the Anointing of Christ. However, since this occurred in Simon the Leper’s house Martha had no opportunity to “serve.” Eventually Christ died and was resurrected, yet Martha did not receive her closure.

According to later legends, she and her siblings left for France. There, she tamed a dragon, saved a man from drowning, and created her own little church where she preached. A year before her death the Lord revealed that her death was nigh. Eight days before her death she heard a choir of angels and gathered her students, telling them what was happening and what was to be done. They surrounded her with candles. However, in the dead of the night, evil spirits visited her so she prayed to God, and saw the spirit of her sister, carrying a torch, come to her with Christ who said,

“Come, dear hostess and where I am so will you be. You, who received me at your house, I will receive you in heaven.”

And with that, she was teleported outside underneath the starry sky. Weakly grasping her cross, she could only berate herself as Christ had done after her brother had died.

“Ah – There’s still so much to do. But… I was an idiot wasn’t I? He never resented me. While He didn’t praise my efforts, I shouldn’t have taken the absence of that praise as condemnation. Truly, I was an idiot. He knew that I never needed praise to continue, and therefore, I was never given praise. He knew this better than anyone else, yet all these years, I’ve agonized and questioned His love. My role, my being, all of it was “to serve,” perhaps that is what makes up my being. But – even so, even if that is who I am, even if I am okay with that, even if I didn’t need praise, it was something I wanted. Yes, all I’ve ever wanted was for someone, anyone, to look at my work and say: ‘good job, Martha.’ But such a regret is trivial and filled with pride; definitely, it’s something that I don’t need. Therefore, Father, my soul is now in your hands.”

With that prayer, she died.

Later, in 1538, it was said she saved a Spanish town from a fleet of pirates. If she was actually the one who did this is unknown; however, if asked about it, she will say, “Well, that is what I read on the Throne. But can you stop talking to me? Can’t you see how busy I am?”

Also there are legends that her father was the governor of Syria, and that she and her siblings actually lived in castles: “Castles? Well, back then there was so much work we may as well have been living in a castle.”

Gah – she is truly a difficult person to talk to.

Personal Skills:
    Saint: B
    Proof that one is acknowledged as a Saint. When summoned as a Servant one of the following abilities of a Saint should be able to be chosen: "Sacraments are more effective," "Rank up in Charisma," "Holy Shrouds can be constructed." However, due to her legend, Martha only has access to the Holy Shroud construction.

Note: The Holy Shroud allows one to tame any beast. It can also formed into a saddle to confer up to an A+ rank in Riding depending on the mount. However, if left on their own, the beast will not even try to defend itself against attackers.

Baptismal Sacrament: C++
    Church Style form alteration magecraft. Exerts a large effect on spiritual bodies. An incredibly specialized form, she is able to completely sublimate phantasmal species who can survive with just their spirt forms while only being able to hinder those shackled by their flesh.

Dragon Rider: A+
    Allows one to ride draconic species. At this rank Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast level dragons can be ridden. However, it is not high enough to ride DRAGONS.

Noble Phantasm:
    Name: Tarasque
    Title: The Dragon on Which the Lord’s Hostess Rides
    Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 1-15
    Maximum Number of Targets: 200

In Galatia, now part of modern Turkey, there lived a Phantasmal Species known as the Onachus, a bison-like creature who fired burning excrement at all those who dared disturbed it. Known as a solitary creature, nevertheless, it mated and had a child with the Leviathan. Their child was the Tarasque.

Inhabiting a town near the Spanish-French border, it killed all those who approached it and sunk ships that happened to cross the river. Eventually, the king of the area, ordered its death; however, whatever he did was to no avail, until Saint Martha arrived.

A divine beast level dragon, it is described in the Life of St. Martha, as “…fatter than an ox, longer than a horse, with a lion’s face and head, teeth as sharp as swords, a horse’s mane, its back as sharp as an axe, bristling and piercing scales, six feet with bear’s claws, a serpent’s tail, and a shell on either side like a tortoise.” Rather than a beast, it might be more apt to call it a super-weapon.

After being tamed by Martha it was led to town where it was attacked by the townsfolk. It did not defend itself, and, after being slaughtered, the townsfolk realized what they had done and converted.

While it can be summoned on the land, it shows its true potential when in the water. In fact, it gains the ability to nullify a certain rank of Voyager of the Storm, as well as gaining an additional advantage against ship-type Noble Phantasms. While this may seem excessive for merely being a ship destroying monster, one of the miracles attributed to St. Martha was the flooding that stopped a pirate attack on a village. It should go without saying that rather than Martha, it was the Tarasque who performed such a task.

note

Anti-Phantasmal Species/Anti-Rider type Servant.
    Also, after seeing that she was the Saint of Housewives, I couldn't help myself.
    Here's the passage from Apo:

「聖女ならば、何故我らを殺す?」
    「聖旗持って、我らを害する?」
    「我らは罪人ではない。お前と立場を異にしただけの、ただの人間だ」
    ジャンヌは静かにその罵詈を受け入れる。何もかもその通り、聖女でありながら旗を振るい、人を傷つけること をよしとする。それは聖女の振るまいではないのだろう。
    かつて聖女マルタは祈りの力で竜を追い払った--。
    自分がやっているのは、人と共に人を打倒するただの指揮官。

"If you're a saint, why are you killing us?"
    "You carry a Holy Flag, yet you harm us?"
    "We aren't sinners. The only difference between us are our positions. We're just ordinary humans."
    Jeanne quietly accepted their abuse. Everything was exactly as they said. Despite being a Saint, when she was flying her flag, it was okay for people to be wounded. That wasn't how a Saint should behave.
    Once, St Martha drove away a dragon with the power of prayer.
    What Jeanne was doing was being an ordinary commander, defeating people with people.
    Last edited by You; April 6th, 2015 at 03:08 AM.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    That's pretty based. It's actually stupid hard to find dragon riders, much to my surprise when I started making sheets.

Blog Entries
    Nice work and neat Servant sheet for her, You.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    Yeah I had Minos have the Cretan Bull, which is what Taurus was represented by in Greek myth.

- - - Updated - - -

I could only make more Taurus at this point if I made Gugalanna a cute girl.
    Oh right, you already made Taurus. My bad.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One
    Class: Caster
    True Name: Circe, the Witch of Transformation
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

STR: E MGI: A+
    END: D LCK: B
    AGI: C+ NP: A

Background:

“Transformation time~Let’s begin!

Circe as the Servant Caster was summoned very early on before the start of the Holy Grail War. As such, there was nothing much to do for her, so she decided to get more acquainted with the modern world, as a way to fight off boredom.
    In doing so, she found out, and quickly fell in love, with the Japanese iconic character of the Magical Girl (“Majokko”). Enamoured with the concept, she quickly fashioned herself the identity of Mahō BishōjoSunny Circe-chan, concocting an elixir or rejuvenation to better act her part.
    Although the Caster class is traditionally regarded as the weakest class, this transformation actually aids her cause, as the guise she chose for herself inevitably involves an offensive and more proactive role; while it doesn’t actually raises her fighting abilities, at least it puts her in a forma mentis more suited to face full-frontal attacks.
    Her personality makes her erratic and difficult to deal with, and even if far from naive, her proclamation of “fighting against evil creatures in the name of the Sun” can be used against her. Really, it seems she’s in the Holy Grail War more to have fun than anything else.

Class and Personal Skills:

Item Construction: A
    It’s the skill to manufacture magical items. At this level, she can create healing potions that grant limited immortality.

Territory Creation: A
    It’s the skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a Magus. At this level the creation of a "Temple", which is superior to a "Workshop", becomes possible.
    Available, but due to Caster’s peculiar circumstance, this skill is not employed.

Divinity: C (A)
    The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not.
    The high level Circe originally sports in this skill is a testament to her prowess as a Magus, whose powers are thus strong enough to have been mistaken for those of a true goddess in her life.
    Due to the particular... persona she decided to take for the remaining of the Heaven’s Feel, her effective rank drops considerably as unfitting of a goddess. Caster doesn’t seem to mind, though.

Familiar (Hawk): n/a
    A talking and smart bird of prey that can be noticed hanging around Caster, acting as a sort of “voice of coscience” for the irresponsible magus. He can be also employed for long-range tracking of targets, due to his species’ natural superhuman eyesight, further enhanced by Circe’s solar magic. Ideally voiced by Toshihiko Seki.
    The origin and exact nature of this familiar is a mystery. However, due to the fact that Caster’s Master hasn’t been seen since the start of the Holy Grail War, one can only take a guess...

High-Speed Divine Words: A
    The power to activate Thaumaturgy without the use of Magic Circuits. The language of the Age of Gods, back when words played a heavy role in spellcasting. To a user of Divine Words, actualization of mysteries is not done through a process, but more through a direct order. As such, it is power long lost by modern magi. At this rank, High-Thaumaturgy-level Magecraft can be cast at the speed of Single-Action spells.

Noble Phantasm:

Helios Megistos: In The Name of the Sun, I Will Defeat You!
    Type: Anti-Unit

A powerful Mystic Code crafted by Caster, a must-have object for a Magical Girl. A multi-purpose wand that amplifies her powers considerably, and in conjuction with her proficiency in the Language of the Gods, allows her to easily spam A-ranked spells. Although it may not seem much, not something out of reach for even modern Magi, the fact that Caster basically crafted it out based on a childish whim is telling of how strong she could really be.

Among her spells are:
    Aithôn: an offensive spell. Used in conjuction with other spells.

Seirios: a wide-ranged but less power attack.

Elektor: a barrage of powerful beams of plasma. Somewhat more effective against Servants with high ranks of Magic Resistance, as they are created through prana, but not composed of such.

Terpsimbrotos: a transformation spell, usually employed by Caster to “Make Up”. It is unknown if it has other uses aside purely cosmetic.

Halizein: a temporary power-up spell.

Elektor Hekatos: an improved version of the Elektor spell.

Phereoikos: its exact nature is difficult to grasp. It can be best described as a “portable bounded field”.

Eleutherios: a teleportation spell. It allows quick but short-ranged teleportation.

Pylai: a defensive spell.

Phaëtusa: an illusion-casting spell, it operates through photon manipulation to creates ‘clones’ of Caster to divert attacks. It is particularly effective against sigth-based skills such as Eye of the Mind (False), but not Instinct.

If she decided to employ the full of range of her powers, she would indeed be a fearsome opponent. Circe was reknowned to be able to transform mortals into all sorts of animals, including terrible monsters like Scylla. As such she is able to create powerful chimeras and phantasmal beasts. As there is no basis in modern thaumaturgical theory for such transformations, the best guess reside along the lines of a unique sub-class of puppet creation and soul transfer, but the exact nature and details are probably known only to Circe and other powerful Divine Spirits.
    __________________________________________________ _____________________________

Yeah. If Medea can get her character exaggerated as a Saber-obsessed hikikomori for the lulz, then why couldn’t I do something similar to Circe?
    Thanks to Fonderfullness for the photoshop!

Blog Entries
    10/10 A top contender in any Grail War

What have I helped unleash... Also my name is spelt with a 'u'. Pretty sweet Circe, Sherr.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

Blog Entries
    Out of curiosity, what anime is that from?