Page 583 of 782 FirstFirst ... 83483533573578581582583584585588593633683 ... LastLast
Results 11,641 to 11,660 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

Mate, that's noice as fuck! Vagrant's Avatar
    Wherever my body is, my heart is still in Straya, cunt
    Blog Entries
    Magic Resistance I totally get. It's important for a defender to resist magical fireballs being lobbed at them.

But really, Riding? That's not boring. That's lazy. Why not Guardian Knight? Some refluff of Demonic Defender of the State (called Territory Protection or something)? What about Battle Continuation to endure many wounds and continue to stand as a bulwark defending the drawbridge?

Hell I'd even take Bravery so that mental interference won't compel them to run away.

Blog Entries
    The fact that the class parallels the Saber class instead of being unique is probably intentional.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post

So that skill is just a thing for Mashu? What a waste.
    https://chaldeum.wordpress.com/servant/#mashu ?
    What skill

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    The fact that the class parallels the Saber class instead of being unique is probably intentional.
    first ruler and now shielder.
    welp.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Blog Entries
    Spoiler:

Huh, I guess that somehow isn't in the game yet. Oops.
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    somehow
    She's a ~mysterious character~ whose info is only released with plot progression so yeah.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Greeting and salutations everyone! I literally got an account on this forum just to post these Servant ideas that been bouncing around my head lately. Tried posting them somewhere else but it wasn't really a Type-Moon centric forum so I don't think they were too well appreciated alas. I've never really shown anything this stuff before so please have mercy if it turns out be like super amateurish or anything. So with that out of the way, let's get this party started!!

Lancer:

True Name: Cassius Longinus

Alignment: Lawful Good

Summoning Catalyst: fragment of the original Longinus

Alternate Classes: Assassin

Strength: C
    Agility- B
    Endurance- A+
    Mana- C
    Luck- D
    NP- C

Appearance: a tall and slender young man, with handsome facial features that seem burdened by a deep weariness. He has dark hair sporting spiky bangs and tied back into a long ponytail. His eyes are dark purple. He wears a stylized outfit resembling the uniform of a roman centurion. A silver cross hangs around his neck, resting over his heart. His weapon is a long, ornate golden spear with a crossguard. This spear is also his primary Noble Phantasm "Longinus".

Personality: a faithful man, burdened by guilt over his past actions. He fights on tirelessly, driven by the memory of a certain man who loved all of humanity and died for their sake without regret. Rather than simply pious devotion, it can be called "a favor to a friend he'd just met but felt he knew for eternity". He's aghast at the Holy Grail, supposedly containing the blood of Christ being used in such an accursed ritual as the Holy Grail War and seeks to obtain it merely so nobody else will and to end such a bloody spectacle once and for all. He dislikes senseless violence although as a centurion he does still enjoy fighting worthy opponents.

Dislikes: hypocrites, the Holy Grail
    Hobby: battling worthy opponents

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance (B-)- allows him to cancel spells with an incantation of less than three verses. Lancer's rank in this skill comes from being blessed with the blood of Christ. However, it is not effective against the sacraments of the Church.

Personal Skills:

Saint (A)- the nature of one venerated as a saint after death. When Lancer is summoned, the effect equals to raising the effectiveness of sacraments by one full rank. As an additional effect it also grants immunity to corrupting influences such as poisons or mental interference.

Military Tactics (D)- as a roman centurion, he obviously possesses some knowledge of military tactics.

Instinct (A+)- a honed "sixth sense" that allows one to "feel" appropriate developments during battle. With an A+ rank in this skill, Lancer is capable of fighting effectively even while blinded, relying solely on his instinct to perceive the battlefield around him. Although blind for much of his life, Longinus was still capable of fighting effectively as a roman centurion. Because of this skill Lancer fights with his eyes closed against most opponents, only opening them when he faces one who is truly formidable.

Noble Phantasms:

Longinus- Holy Lance Of Deicide (D~A, Anti-Divine): Lancer's primary Noble Phantasm is the golden spear which he carries. A holy relic said to have pierced the side of Christ, it crystallizes the concept of "that which can kill a God". When the Noble Phantasm's name is invoked the spear becomes a ray of golden light which shoots forward to pierce the opponent's side. Its power and rank scales depending on the opponent's Divinity stat, so for C rank Divinity it would be a C rank Noble Phantasm, B for B rank Divinity and so on. This nature makes it an ideal weapon for fighting Servants with high divinity, and is theoretically capable of one-hit-killing true deities. For Divinity of rank D and below, it merely has the effect of a stab from an ordinary spear.

Crucifixion- Sacrament Of The True Cross (C, Anti-Unit): a Noble Phantasm representing Lancer's role in Christ's crucifixion. It can only be activated when Lancer has inflicted a wound on all four of the opponent's limbs (a wound defined as something that draws blood), representing the four stigmata. For each wound inflicted a runic circle of light will appear around the limb in question. When all four circles are formed the Noble Phantasm's name can be invoked to temporarily force the opponent's Divinity status to A++, effectively rendering them unto a Divine Spirit. They don't gain any additional powers as a result of this however, and it only serves to make Lancer's other Noble Phantasm- Longinus, a guaranteed one-hit-kill.

The crucifixion, originally a mere tool of execution, becomes a symbol of holiness that sanctifies all who partake in it. However, the stringent activation requirements make this Noble Phantasm impractical to use under most circumstances.

So, what do you think everyone? There's plenty more where that one came from! Also if you're wondering Longinus's second NP was inspired by Saint George's Abyssus Draconis in that it gives the enemy an attribute (Divinity in Longinus's case, draconianism for George) which makes them vulnerable to his other NP. At first I had the idea that it would just immobilize the enemy in crucifixion position when invoked but I decided that was too boring and went with this instead. Hope he's not too OP or anything.
    Last edited by RoydGolden; June 3rd, 2016 at 11:14 PM.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Omida's Avatar
    It's certainly different take on Longinus than I saw others take on this thread. I think it's actually nice idea of making him into capable combatant, that specializes in offing divine opponents. No idea if Crucification should be there, but it is certainly impressive NP. Though, Longinus would have to be really freaking skilled to land four blows on his opponent, especially on their limbs, especially with such low Agility. This guy is a sitting duck compared to other Lancers (class, which specializes in high Agility)!

Also, there exist Saint skill and I think, that if Jeanne of Arc got B-rank, he should have it at at least B-rank too, considering he was saint for far longer and for obvious reasons (Jeanne got canonized in 1920, and I heard it was because France needed morale boost after WWI, but I don't know much). So you should swap that Divinity for Saint.

TM wiki, while can have questionable accuracy, have a full list of Servant Skills (though those that appeared in GO for the first time are still only listed in Servant's in question profile), it may be useful for you.

- - - Updated - - -

Now, I like Nasu Mordred. I kinda always liked her/him. The entire concept of 'Special clone designed to kill Arthur' appeals to me. So why the fuck did TM basically went with palette swapped Seiba on POWER OF HATE?! (Actually, I liked Power of Hate part.) I decided to rectify that. I hope my Moedred can be said to be proper 'Arthur kill-machine'.

Spoiler:

Personality:
    Brutal, both in fight and behavior, yet deceptive if it strikes her fancy. Jaded by her father's rejection, she opted to be everything he wasn't, and as such she embraced her femininity and became proud of being a warrior-woman, though her mindset means, she doesn't see anything wrong with using her body as just another weapon. She views knightly ideals and honor as dead weight that prevents one from achieving true victory and joy, but she dutifully follows the part of the code, that speaks of protecting innocents as long as they aren't involved in actual fighting. Her most striking feature, however, is her burning hatred towards King Arthur and Knights of Round Table, and she will go off the tangent to rant and insult them should someone mention them. Saber sees nothing wrong with deception and won't be above using poison, a knife in the back or taking hostages as long as it secures her victory, though she honestly prefers personally gutting her enemies.
    Spoiler:
    When she seized control of Camelot, she did so with backing of people displeased with King Arthur's way of ruling, and as such, in the short time she ruled, she was 'King of Britons', as opposed to Arthur's 'King of Britain'.

True Name: Mordred, Knight of Treachery
    Class: Saber
    Alternate Classes: Berserker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

STR: A
    END: B
    AGI: A
    MGI: A+
    LCK: C
    NP: A+

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance: A
    Grants protection against magical effects, cancelling spells of A-rank and lower. Servant is practically untouchable to modern magi, and can be called 'Magus Killer'. Saber was raised by the Morgan la Fey, a sorceress of power next only to Merlin's. As a consequence of childhood spent among such a potent magic and a consequence of training to resist even Merlin's mysteries, Saber is practically immune to all and any magic.

Riding: B
    Expertise to ride animals and vehicles. Most of them can be handled with above average skill, but Servant cannot ride the likes of Phantasmal Races. While good rider, Saber never prioritized it, preferring to fight on her own two feet. Her skill stems mostly from necessities of her era, when riding was the fastest way of land travel.

Personal Skills:

Kingslayer: B
    Hero is identified in his legend as killer of royalty. A cursed aura that marks one as a kingslayer, not providing enough information to others to guess a true name, but enough for them to know they face such an accursed individual. At this level, it's safe to say that the very act of slaying a king was enough for the Servant to ascend to Throne of Heroes. Against kings, Saber receives a rank-up to physical parameters and Luck. Also cancels effects of Charisma of similar rank.

Mana Burst: A+
    Increase in performance caused by infusing one's weapons and body with magical energy and instantly expelling it. At this level, a normal weapon that is not on the level of a divine mystery can be destroyed in one blow. Raises defense in several times. Bonus modifier indicates a masterful level of control, allowing Servant to use this skill at decreased cost. Morgan took care to replicate king Arthur's skill in her son, to give Saber an additional advantage in battle and negate her most bitter enemy's advantage. Saber took liking to this skill, refining it above all else, and centering her fighting style around it, taking advantage of her unnatural prana reserves.

Opportunist: B
    Indication to exploit circumstances to gain immediate advantage regardless of principles. Servant takes a note of opponent's weak spots, be they weaknesses of body or important people, and strikes where and when it hurts the most. Though, the higher the rank of this Skill, the lower one's status as a hero. Lowers opponent's defenses against Saber and gives her a (+) in Luck if she studied her enemy for longer time.

NOBLE PHANTASMS:

Clarent: Sword of Cowardice and Deceit
    Type: Anti-Unit
    Holy broadsword that used to represent peace and prosperity along King Arthur and Knights of Round Table, until Mordred stole it and begin to use it as a personal weapon. Its new wielder's hatred and malice, as well as the blood of its rightful owner on it, warped the silvery blade into a demonic sword of traitors. It's a sword that still holds up, as befitting of blade said to be equal to Caliburn, though nowadays it knows no loyalty, and allows anyone who takes a hold of it to use its power. As long as Mordred wields it, she can mask herself as an ally of another Servant, negating recognition of Kingslayer, under the condition she did not fight that Servant already.

Clarent Blood Arthur: Rebellion Against My Beautiful Father
    Type: Anti-Unit
    Mordred's greatest Noble Phantasm, the crystallization of her act of rebellion against and subsequent killing of her father. Upon taking a stance and declaring its name, the space around the sword distorts and fills with the stench of blood, changing the silvery radiance of Clarent into its true, demonic self. Upon release, crimson lightning strikes her enemy from the sword, inflicting fatal wounds on them. However as the act of killing Arthur led to Mordred's own death, the attack takes heavy toll on her body and she must retreat after using it even once. It gains additional power if certain conditions are met: 1) opponent is a king, 2) opponent is from Britain, 3) opponent is recognized as Arthur. Each of those condition raises Clarent Blood Arthur's power by a rank-up, which truthfully means, that it's full power manifests only against King Arthur.

Spoiler:
    That's how you do this entire 'breed specifically to kill King Arthur' thing properly, I think. Even her Noble Phantasm is now geared toward killing Arturia! And as a proper Saber class, she gets only anti-unit toys (because if I remember correctly, that's how Saber class was designed - powerful, but only against single opponent).

Last edited by Omida; September 13th, 2015 at 01:30 AM.

The stats are probably too high for a regular soldier.
    Aus Feuer ward der Geist geschaffen,
    drum schenkt mir süßes Feuer ein!
    Die Lust der Lieder und der Waffen,
    die Lust der Liebe schenkt mir ein,
    der Trauben süßes Sonnenblut,
    das Wunder glaubt und Wunder thut!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Omida View Post
    Now, I like Nasu Mordred. I kinda always liked her/him. The entire concept of 'Special clone designed to kill Arthur' appeals to me. So why the fuck did TM basically went with palette swapped Seiba on POWER OF HATE?!
    I don't quite understand why you'd be shocked that a clone has similar abilities to the original.

And as a proper Saber class, she gets only anti-unit toys (because if I remember correctly, that's how Saber was designed - powerful, but only against single opponent).
    This fits literally no Saber I can think of. Before GO the only one without at least an Anti-Army was Nero.
    Last edited by Siriel; September 11th, 2015 at 09:19 AM.
    Ragnarok, come day of wrath
    That fallen souls might bear our plea.
    To hasten the Divine's return.
    O piteous Wanderer.

Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    I don't quite understand why you'd be shocked that a clone has similar abilities to the original.

Wasn't somewhere there an explanation that Morgan designed Mordred specifically to kill Arturia and be her counter? I would expect then, that her abilities would be geared towards achieving that goal. Of course, I didn't read Apocrypha, so I may be honestly wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    This fits literally no Saber I can think of. Before GO the only one without at least an Anti-Army was Nero.
    I remember (may be wrong) back in F/SN Rin explaining Noble Phantasm to Shirou after confrontation with Rider, and that Saber-class is akin to gun in its Noble Phantasm's scale, while Riders have 'rocket-like' in scale.

And then, of course, Saber showed off her Anti-Fortress NP. And Siegfried got Anti-Army. While checking Grand Order Sabers, there are three
    Spoiler:
    Lancelot, Caesar and Gilles
    with Anti-Unit ones.
    There is also Red Saber's NP, which isn't an attack at all. At least Chevalier d'Eon's Anti-Army is C-rank.

Blog Entries
    Wasn't somewhere there an explanation that Morgan designed Mordred specifically to kill Arturia and be her counter?
    No, Mordred is just an Artoria clone raised to kill her. (Then Mordred promptly went "fuck you mom" and joined the Round Table.)
    Last edited by Siriel; September 11th, 2015 at 09:33 AM.
    O piteous Wanderer.

Huh...

Okay then. May we treat my sheet then as separate Mordred that was given Nasu treatment, instead of it being poor attempt to fix canon?

Blog Entries
    Design-wise, I'd just want to point out that someone who gets massive stat buffs against Arthur doesn't really make sense when the legend is that they got killed fighting Arthur.
    O piteous Wanderer.

Which is why I put that after using Clarent Blood Arthur even once, Mordred is forced to retreat, regardless if she killed her enemy. She just isn't combat capable anymore. It's upgrade of Apocrypha, when she just is in great pain after using it, but can properly function under Kairi. And while her NP gets A++ only against King Arthur, she kinda is anti-king with her Kingslayer and first condition of Clarent Blood Arthur and generally it can serve as anti-Britain's weapon. One just has to accept the fact, that unless there is King Arthur in the war, it is A+ at best.

Also, Heroic Spirits (and as such, Servants) get boosted from what they were in life by their legend. Mordred isn't all that well developed in Arthurian legends, but functions basically as final villain of the story. Seriously, Mordred's entire character is 'Born from incest, Arthur's bastard, rebelled against Arthur' with landing that lethal blow on Arthur being optional. So I decided, that Mordred's legend makes her even more specialized against Arthur than she was.

In Apocrypha she gets Battle Continuation (probably so she can function after using her NP), which is ridiculous, as it sure wasn't Mordred that limped away from Camlann.

Also, how exactly Keywords work? I have seen some people put them in their sheets. Are they just three words that best describe a Servant, that only got lenghtier explanation in the sheet, while otherwise it would appear as just those words?
    Last edited by Omida; September 11th, 2015 at 10:33 AM.

Blog Entries
    Hi I edited the Longinus sheet as per your specifications Omida. Specifically I added the Saint skill you suggested and swapped his Strength and Agility parameters, so he now has C rank strength and B rank Agility. That should make landing hits for Crucifixion a bit easier. I wasn't sure at first whether to give Longinus Saint or Divinity, considering that Saint George was (obviously) a saint and yet had Divinity rather than Saint. I'm certainly glad you liked the sheet though! As I said before, I'm new here so I wasn't sure if everything was "up to spec" so to speak. Now, here's another sheet for you chew on. I'm probably going to be posting one a day for a while now unless I'm busy so yeah, no promises but I'll try my best.

Servant Archer:

True Name: Annie Oakley

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Summoning Catalyst: a coin that she shot through, enscribed with her name

Strength- C
    Agility- B
    Endurance- D
    Mana- E
    Luck- A
    NP- B+

Appearance: A young woman with thick, curly orangish red hair reaching down to the middle of her back and mischevous green eyes. She wears an open brown leather jacket, a simple band of white cloth over her breasts, white short shorts with a gunslinger style belt slung across her hips where she keeps her rifle holstered, brown leather chaps, white boots with spurs and brown flared gloves.

Personality: An irrepressible and free-spirited young lady. She takes pride in her talents as a sharpshooter and will take any opportunity to regail others with tales of her exploits. She also has a more playful and teasing side which she mainly expresses to her Master. She can be something of a show-off at times, although she won't hesitate to take her opponent seriously when necessary.

Dislikes: uptight people, defeatists
    Talent: sharpshooting

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance (D)- Cancels single-action spells. Magic Resistance of the same degree as an amulet that rejects magical energy.

Independant Action (B)- The ability to remain in existence without recieving prana from one's Master. At B rank, she can remain in this world for two days without an established contract. Also capable of living on for a short period of time after suffering extensive damage to her spiritual core.

Personal Skills:

Sharpshooter (A)- A unique skill allowing Archer to make almost impossibly accurate and precise shots. Her marksmanship, already amazing in life, is exaggerated in legend to the point where she can perform complex ricochet shots and shoot enemy projectiles out of the air.

Clairvoyance (C)- Enhanced visual perception. At this rank, Archer is capable of accurate aim in a four-kilometer range as well as being able to track down moving targets with considerable ease.

Noble Phantasms:

Little Sure Shot- The Luck Of The Draw (B, Anti-Unit): A Noble Phantasm reflecting Archer's reputation as "the quickest draw in the west". Whenever an attack commences and her gun is still holstered, the Noble Phantasm's name can be invoked as she draws her gun, retroactively inserting her own attack prior to the opponent's. To ordinary humans everything will appear normal while those with magical potential will be able to see time itself rewinding to allow her to get the shot in. The attack is generally non-fatal against fellow Servants, mainly serving to counter and disrupt the opponent's offense. The effect can be negated if the target has a sufficiently high Luck stat. Although she mainly activates it with her rifle in truth it's her abilities as a markswoman that are her Noble Phantasm, not the rifle itself. Any firearm type weapon will work just as well. When asked about the Noble Phantasm's ability, Archer will merely describe it as "The luck of the draw."

Pride Of A Gunslinger- A True Cowboy Keeps Her Gun In Her Heart (C, Support)- Unlike the old heroes of lore, Archer's skills don't come from possessing a holy or cursed sword, nor from a blessing of the gods but from her sheer talents as a markswoman. Because her legend isn't bound with any one weapon, any firearm she picks up and uses will pack the power of a rank C Noble Phantasm.

Old Frontier- Victory Goes To The Swiftest (B+, Reality Marble): A Reality Marble that imposes the image of a wild west style desert upon the surrounding area complete with a setting sun, large canyons visible in the distance and tumbleweed rolling by. When activated, all but the intended target will be pushed out as the Reality Marble expands and all outside interference will be barred, forcing a one on one duel. Within this Reality Marble the first wound inflicted will always be a lethal blow no matter no minor, insofar as it draws blood. It provides an equalizing force that makes attack power irrelevant for like a quick draw battle in the old west, whoever lands the first attack is guaranteed victory. A double edged Noble Phantasm that puts Archer at just as much risk as the opponent and is thus used only as a last resort. All other Noble Phantasms (including Archer's own) will also be sealed while this is active, rendering the battle a true test of skill. Because Archer lacks especially powerful Noble Phantasms, this puts her at an advantage more often than not.

Well, that's another one out! This one's a modern day Heroic Spirit, legendary sharpshooter Annie Oakley. I actually originally had Pride Of A Gunslinger as a Personal Skill (named Firearms Mastery) but decided to change it to an NP instead considering that Zero Berserker had a similar ability (only with all weapons instead of just guns) as a Noble Phantasm. If I ever make a Fate spinoff story she'd definitely be the Archer class Servant.
    Last edited by RoydGolden; April 26th, 2016 at 09:40 PM.

Longinus now makes a bit more competitive stance, yeah. Though, you may want to check what others say about those sheets, as I also am rather inexperienced with Servant creation.

Annie seems good, parameters aren't out of place as far as I compare them to those of canonical nineteenth century Servants. I would recommend checking out American heroes part of this thread (index on the first post), because those are guys that your Archer would be the closest in times.

Little Sure Shot seems pretty simple to me, especially as you pointed its non lethal nature. I think it would get a pass from more strict members (or they may put their own critique). Pride of Gunslinger is also believable and straightforward, and it certainly is acceptable, so there should be no problem from others.

Now, I would advice to be careful when giving your Servant a Reality Marble. In canon, the only Servants that have it are EMIYA (distorted mentality, element and origin are identical, spent years of his life refining what he had to get it) and Iskandar (didn't possess in life, more of crystallization of his bonds with his people as Noble Phantasm). Those things are difficult to explain and generally really rare. Especially since despite it being dangerous for Annie, it really is broken (everyone inside dies after receiving first wound).
    Last edited by Omida; September 11th, 2015 at 12:48 PM.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the quick reply Omida! I know what you mean about Reality Marbles being like, super rare but I still really like the idea behind Old Frontier and definitely don't want to scrap it or anything. Plus I don't think it's too overpowered, after all she's in just as much danger from it as the opponent!

Okay. Just so you know, I am also inexperienced in this, so no idea how much of a help I will be.

Blog Entries
    Servant Rider:

True Name: Santa Claus

Alignment: Neutral Good

Alternate Classes: Caster, Berserker

Strength- D (B)
    Agility- A+
    Endurance- D (B)
    Mana- B
    Luck- A
    NP- A++

Appearance: a busty young woman with long, curly silver-white hair and vibrant blue eyes. She wears a red minidress with white fur trim, a thick belt of brown leather across her waist, a red cape across her shoulders with white fur trim, candy cane striped thigh-high stockings, a floppy santa hat and black shoes with medium heels.

History: a Heroic Spirit that can be called the crystallization of children's wishes, rather than any particular historical or mythological figure. Even if Saint Nicholas was the origin of the Santa Claus story, nontheless the legend itself goes far beyond him. A legend that developes a life of it's own, and becomes a Heroic Spirit in of itself due to the pure beliefs and wishes of children. She's the opposite existence of something like Avenger, embodied from mankind's hatred and sins.

Personality: She has a "live life to the fullest!" sort of personality as well as being somewhat flighty and childish, akin to Stay Night's Taiga Fujimura. She likes all children equally even bad ones, although she feels bad ones have to be punished to teach them a lesson so they grow into better people. Nontheless, it's not something she enjoys doing. She also expresses annoyance at how commercialized Christmas has become at present, as opposed to the spirit of giving which she originally intended. Her wish on the Holy Grail would be to create a happy ending for children everywhere.

Dislikes: commercialization of christmas, having to give coal ("Trust me kiddo, this hurts me more than it hurts you!")
    Talent: giving gifts
    Natural Enemy: Grinch

Class Skills:

Riding (A+)- Creatures on the level of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast can be used as mounts. However, that does not apply to members of the Dragon Kind.

Magic Resistance (E)- doesn't negate Magecraft at all, rather just reduces the damage somewhat.

Territory Creation (B)- can create a "Workshop" that allows for faster and more efficient creation of gifts.

Item Construction (EX)- allows for construction of "gifts" on par with Noble Phantasms. The time needed to fully craft a gift varies depending on the rank; the higher the rank the more time and effort is required to successfully manifest it, up to several weeks for higher ranked gifts. EX rank Noble Phantasms are beyond the scope of this ability. The construction process can be hastened with the help of her Workshop and elf familiars. The Noble Phantasms that she makes with this skill are fundamentally "gifts meant for others" and thus their unique properties cannot be unlocked by Rider herself, only whoever she chooses to give them to. A gift will dissolve into coal if anybody but it's designated owner tries to use it (as well as anyone with a character alignment of "Evil"). Moreover, because the constructed Noble Phantasms are freshly made they lack the mystery accumulated by truly legendary weapons and so will lose out in a direct contest of ability.

Personal Skills:

Double Summon (B)- a rare personal skill possessed only by a select few Servants, it permits a Servant to simultaneously possess class skills from two distinct classes. Although a Rider class Servant officially, she possesses Class Skills for the Caster class as well.

Eye Of The Mind (True) (C)- a heightened capacity for observation, refined through experience. Rider can flawlessly discern the quality of someone's character, in other words whether they're "naughty or nice". Even the most skilled of decievers would have trouble hiding from her prying eyes. However Rider's version of this skill is useless for combat purposes.

Divinity (B)- Santa Claus's legend origanated from Saint Nicholas, which would normally be enough to give her C rank Divinity. However her legend was also said to have assimilated aspects from the all-father Odin of norse mythology, which is enough to boost her Divinity to B rank.

Familiars (Elves) (C)- can summon cheerful green-clad, rosy-cheeked elves to use as familiars. The elves are mainly used to assist in the production of gifts. While they can be used for offensive purposes, they're very weak physically and are little more than an annoyance even to a regular human much less as Servant.

Noble Phantasms:

Sleigh Of Saint Nicholas- Around The World In A Day (A++, Anti-Army): Rider summons her legendary sleigh pulled by the nine reindeer Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen and Rudolph. They're are not ordinary reindeer but Phantasmal Beasts representing the wishes of children. Reindeer are so entertwined with the tale of Santa Claus as to be so sometimes mistaken for myth themselves. The sleigh is capable of flying through the air at an extreme speed (able to travel the entire earth in a day at maximum velocity) and wherever it goes it leaves an aurora borealis like trail in it's wake as well as a rain of snowflakes that bury everything behind it in snow. However this Noble Phantasm's most powerful ability lies in it's ninth reindeer Rudolph. Invoked with the line "Rudolph with your nose so bright, won't you guide my sleigh tonight?" prana begins to concentrate into Rudolph's red nose before being released in a powerful Anti-Army level attack, a massive and extremely destructive crimson beam visible from several miles away. This attack is titled Rudolph- The Shining Ray Which Lights The Darkness and can be considered a sub-Noble Phantasm in it's own right.

Krampus- Scourging Demon Of Christmas (A, Support): in some versions of the Santa Claus legend, it was said that Santa was accompanied by the demonic Krampus which would punish bad children by taking them off with him to the underworld in a washbasin. In that regard their legends can be called two halves of a single coin, Santa rewarding good children while Krampus punishes bad ones. With this Noble Phantasm, Rider acknowledges that aspect of her legend to become a being unto the Krampus herself. Upon activation her physical appearance is notably changed. First her formerly white hair turns jet black and her eyes turn a deep blood red. Next, her clothing disintegrates and dark fur sprouts across her body in patterns (think Felicia from Darkstalkers). The fur is especially thick around her forearms and legs below the thigh, resembling long gloves and stockings respectively. Numerous black chains hang loosely off her limbs and torso, dragging across the ground as she moves (although they don't seem to impede her agility any). Her hands and feet are replaced with wicked looking beastial claws and cloven hooves and as a finishing touch a pair of long elk's horns sprout from her forehead.

In this form Rider's Strength and Endurance both go up by two rankings and she gains the new skills Mad Enhancement and Battle Continuation (both at rank C) in exchange for sealing her skills Territory Creation, Item Construction, Divinity, Eye Of The Mind (True) and Familiars (Elves) as well as her Sleigh Of Saint Nicholas Noble Phantasm. Her Magic Resistance is also buffed from E to C rank. She's capable of using the long chains dragging behind her in this form for offensive purposes as whips or flails (they recieve a + modifier against enemies of Evil character alignment) as well as expel powerful blasts of burning coal. Because of Rider's kind-hearted nature she'll only use this Noble Phantasm if forced by Command Seal or if she's truly driven to the breaking point and views the opponent as beyond even her capacity for forgiveness. Also this Noble Phantasm expends great amounts of prana while active so she's in danger of running herself dry if she uses it for too long.

This one's quite a bit more of a stretch concept-wise than my previous two Servants. Also my first genderbend (although considering nobody's ever actually seen Santa it's not too far fetched I hope). I originally intended the gift creation ability to a Noble Phantasm in it's own right but I ended up subsuming it under Item Creation instead. I imagine the way it'd work if she was in a Fate spinoff would be she'd be somehow collectively summoned by an entire orphanage and although she herself dislikes violence, the orphans want to win the Grail for her and she reluctantly helps them out (so basically like Kamado Ueshita from Mirai Nikki). She was also of course inspired by Alexander Dumas, the Caster class Servant from Strange Fake who had a similar ability of "crafting" NPs. It's worth noting that considering the power of a Heroic Spirit partly depends on how many people believe in them Santa would actually be pretty damn powerful. Nowadays even the most famous mythical heroes (Heracles, King Arthur, et cetera) are not really believed in like they were in the olden days, while Santa Claus is still (at least ostensibly) believed in by children across the world. That would account for millions of people worldwide believing in her, not to mention all the people giving gifts in the name of Santa probably contribute to her legend in some way too.
    Last edited by RoydGolden; July 15th, 2016 at 12:56 PM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AvengerEmiya's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Appearance: a busty young woman with long, curly silver-white hair and vibrant blue eyes.
    History: a Heroic Spirit that can be called the crystallization of children's wishes
    You sure about that?