Page 600 of 782 FirstFirst ... 100500550590595598599600601602605610650700 ... LastLast
Results 11,981 to 12,000 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Servant Beast:

True Name: Antichrist

Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Strength- C
    Agility- D
    Endurance- C+
    Mana- A+
    Luck- E
    NP- A++

Appearance:
    tumblr_inline_noi2fp5NCH1sihq3q_540.jpg

Personality: Cunning and highly manipulative. He has a strong flare for the dramatic, speaking in theatre terms and openly referring to himself as "evil" and a "villain". He accepts the role placed upon him, saying that every story requires a villain. His very purpose is to be the darkness which makes the light shine brighter in comparison. Rather than rejecting this role Beast exalts in it, saying that if the world desires a villain then he will show them a villain of unparalled depravity.

Dislikes: heroes, justice
    Hobby: acting

Class Skills:

Counter Hero (C)- Imposes a parameter down upon any foe of a "Heroic" alignment. As the embodiment of all the world's evil, Beast is the natural enemy to all those who qualify as "Heroes".

Riding (A++)- Can ride any creature, including Phantasmal Beasts and even dragons.

Monstrous Strength (B)- An ability possessed by monsters and beasts, temporary boost of the Strength parameter by one rank for a time limit determined by the ranking of this skill. May be used only once per battle. When this skill is activated Beast will begin showing more draconic attributes, his pupils becoming slitted, red scales covering his forearms and his hands turning into large fiercesome looking claws. He can also grow out the scales on his forearms to form elbow blades like Senji's Crow Claw ability from the Deadman Wonderland manga.

Personal Skills:

Golden Rule (A)- A skill quantifying one's tendency to aquire wealth. At this rank, money problems are completely unknown to the Servant. Represents Beast's nature as one who "piled up the wealth of the world".

Charisma (A+)- The natural talent to command an army. At this rank, charisma so high as to qualify as a kind of curse. As the Antichrist, Beast was prophesised to obtain authority over all the nations of the earth. However, it's ineffective against those with skills granting religious protection, such as Soul of A Martyr, Saint and Aegis Of Faith.

Magecraft (A++)- In many branches of christianity, magic is considered to be satanic in origin. Because of this connection, Beast possesses great knowledge of nearly all types and methods of magecraft, the only exception being spells that derive power from the christian religion such as church sacraments.

Noble Phantasms:

Beast Of 666- Blaspheming Ten Crowns (A++, Anti-Army): Beast summons his namesake, a gigantic scarlet dragon sporting ten heads, each one adorned with a crown. It's offensive and defensive power is incredible, with firebreath comparable to nuclear weaponry and scales that can only be pierced by attacks of rank B or higher. The only way to kill the creature is to destroy all ten of it's heads within close succession, otherwise it'll simply regenerate. It can regenerate it's lost heads as well if given the time, hence the need to destroy them quickly. A targetted attack to all ten of it's heads simultaneously would be enough to bring down the monster. Beast possesses a kinship with this creature, for it is the "Beast Of Revelation", given form to embody all of mankind's sinful and greedy wishes. It possesses unique vulnerability to holy weapons as well as weapons with the Dragon-Slaying attribute. This is Beast's ultimate Noble Phantasm, requiring an incredible amount of prana to summon and successfully sustain. For that reason it's only used as a last-resort trump card.

Mark Of The Beast
    - Sworn Fealty Unto The Abominable Prince (B, Anti-Unit): The cursed seal that the Antichrist was said to bestow upon his followers. Only those who possessed the Mark would be permitted to buy and sell goods. With the target's consent, Beast can grant the mark to another individual by placing his palm against their forehead. A green seal in the shape of a serpent will appear there, capable of writhing and moving on it's own as if alive. The Marked individual will then become boundlessly loyal to Beast, following his every orders even at the cost of their own life. Their parameters will be boosted to the level of a low-tier Heroic Spirit with the Personal Skills Battle Continuation (C), Military Tactics (D), Riding (D) and Magic Resistance (C). Because of Beast's great charisma, he shouldn't have much trouble finding followers willing to take the Mark. The Mark can be dispelled by anything with the power to break magical contracts, such as the dagger of a certain Colchian Princess. Beast's own death will cause the Mark to vanish from every one of his followers. He can't mark Servants under the command of a Master, because they already have a tie to another Master which he's unable to override. However, he could theoretically mark a Servant whose Master has died/used up their Command Seals/is for whatever reason out of the War. In that case, the Marked Servant will retain their original parameters, although they'll lose any religious or moral based skills as well as any skills granting protection from mental interference.

I'm back with another Servant sheet guys! My main inspiration for this was reading somewhere that Nero would have the friggin' Beast Of Revelation as a steed were she summoned as Rider. I thought that sounded really cool and it lead to the idea of an "Antichrist" Servant. The Beast class was borrowed from Fate/Prototype, although the Class Skills were chosen by me because they seemed fitting. My original idea was to have him as Caster but I thought that the Beast class was more fitting, considering he's really more of a combination of Caster and Rider (I could have opted for Double Summon but I already did that with Santa). One of my NP ideas for this guy was a pseudo God Hand that would let him revive from the dead ten times, representing the ten prophesized deaths and rebirths of the roman empire but I decided to scrap it as too OP and not fitting with the rest of his abilities. I imagine he'd represent the "concept of Antichrist" rather than actually being the future Antichrist in the flesh, which would be kind of weird and wouldn't really mesh too well with Nasu mythology.
    Last edited by RoydGolden; April 2nd, 2016 at 11:44 PM.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Omida's Avatar
    Welcome back, Royd!

So, this guy is basically manifestation of a concept (kind of like Nursery Rhyme) of The Ultimate Evil? Neat.

I find those extra classes, especially Beast, which is the only Prototype exclusive, to be harder to make specifically because they were made with specific Heroic Spirit in mind. I mean, entire purpose of this class is basically Beast of Apocalypse, so it's more like you just went and gave it any form of personality. Which, I think, would mesh well with Shakespeare. Because your Antichrist accepts himself as a 'villain' of a story and Bard would like nothing more than run with it.

I would say he is strongly Caster-ish with low physical stats and high magic combined with way to gather 'familiars'. Not sure about Mark of the Beast. I get the idea, but at least Battle Continuation granted by it seems to be way too high. Beast of 666 on the other hand, feels like combo of having to face Heracles and Gilles' Cthulu (rapid regen plus negating attacks below certain value). Certainly feels powerful enough to be Beast's ace, and has quite reasonable weaknesses. I would say that I feel that with his stats, Beast's best bet is to gather his enemies in one place and then summon Beast while swarming them with empowered minions and throwing magic. Otherwise he is a little too squishy for most combatants.

Blog Entries
    I'm super glad you like the sheet Omida! Yeah, his skills and second NP were designed with the idea of someone who'd stay out of the fray for the most part and send in their mooks to engage the heroes from afar (just like a true final boss character LOL!). Beastie boy's not as directly hax as some of my other created Servants (Odin, Samson, Adam) but he makes up for that with some seriously powerful Personal and Class Skills plus his Beast Of 666 NP. I nerfed Battle Continuation down to C rank as per your advice by the way. My idea was that their rank was so high because they would just recklessly keep fighting regardless of how injured they were but you're right, even for that A ranked Battle Continuation is a bit too much.
    Last edited by RoydGolden; October 6th, 2015 at 09:05 PM.

Yeah, A-ranked Battle Continuation creates opponents that can only be put down by complete obliteration of a body. I think that it would not only be too powerful for a swarm of mooks, but also kind of miss a point of a mook. Being capable to put a fight even seriously injured is fine and understandable, since Beast won't care that they are only hurting themselves more this way. But when a mook can last approximately longer than their boss in a melee is kinda strange.

And yes, Beast certainly seems to head the other way. Instead of powerful stats, he has strong NPs and skills. Thoug I could never understood combat usefulness of Golden Rule. Since Beast of 666 represents, among other things, greed, would GR actually make it stronger the more wealth it amassed? (I think that was mechanic for Gil - upping power of his Noble Phantasm by burning through his treasury).

Blog Entries
    Golden Rule was intended as flavor text really. Though, not having to worry about money would certainly be useful in the modern world, even if it doesn't have much direct combat application. Judging by what you said, I'd seriously underestimated how powerful A ranked Battle Continuation is. That would be way more hax than I ever intended LOL. Also I don't recall Gilgamesh getting more powerful the more wealth he'd amassed, that wouldn't really make much sense considering that when summoned he already has access to every treasure that exists, ever has existed and ever will exist. Although you're right that his Collector personal skill was what allowed him to find new items for his treasury, that only applied while he was alive originally. Plus, that's Collector. Golden Rule is referring to money specifically I'm pretty sure, otherwise they wouldn't be separate skills.
    Last edited by RoydGolden; October 6th, 2015 at 09:31 PM.

Yeah, sometimes a little flavor is useful too, especially when Servant himself has a little combat applicable skills or they are already taken up in Class Skills. I could swear there were some discussion that one of Gil's toys gets more powerful the more of his treasury he converts into prana/let it consume/whatever it was. But, yeah, Collector and Golden Rule really seem like the most flavour-y of the skills.

True Name: Samuel Colt, Man Who Ended Heroes
    Class: Caster
    Alternate Class: Archer
    Alignment: True Neutral

STR: E+
    END: E
    AGI: D
    MGI: C+
    LCK: B
    NP: B

Class Skills:

Item Construction: C+
    Skill to manufacture magical items. While capable of procuring magical items of average quality, Caster specializes in creation of firearms, and it's when making them when his skill shines through.

Territory Creation: B
    Skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus. Allows for creation of 'Manufactury', a highly specialized workshop unique to Caster that greatly cheapens the cost of procuring firearms - both in terms of resources and time.

Personal Skills:

Innovation - Firearms: C
    This is a special skill granted to heroes who brought about revolutions in their eras. While not exactly great innovator, Caster's actions in life to increase quality of manufacturing methods for firearms made mass production of firearms and, consequently, mass ownership of them a possibility. When Caster uses something that uses modern technology or post that, he can multiple the power of the object many times what would be possible normally specially if they are firearms.

Magecraft: C+
    Knowledge about modern Thaumaturgy. While Caster possesses basic skill set of an average magus, his specialization lies in enchanting mundane weapons, especially firearms and he receives substantial boost when doing it.

Mental Pollution: E+
    Makes it possible to shut out any mental interference Thaumaturgy, due to possessing a distorted mentality. However, at the same time it becomes impossible to come to an understanding with individuals that do not possess an equivalent rank of mental pollution. While Caster is perfectly capable of operating in a mundane society, any mention of 'heroes' and 'Heroic Spirits' in his presence will bring forth underlying insanity, instantly outing him as possessing this skill.

Noble Phantasm:

Colt: God Created Man, I Made Them Equal
    Type: Bounded Field
    Unassuming Colt Model 1851 Navy that Caster carries upon himself everywhere he goes and crystallization of his legend as a man, whose actions in life led to the end of creation of new Heroic Spirits. Upon activation, Colt creates a round bounded field with radius of 225 ft within which all Noble Phantasms are sealed and physical parameters of all Servants are forcibly equaled to those of the weakest Servant inside the field. It's ultimate manifestation of Caster's hatred of Heroic Spirits that makes all people equal and dependent not on mystical powers but their skill with mundane weaponry. While fearsome, effects of bounded field can be easily negated by just stepping outside of it.

So, I had this though some time ago about making a guy who gets that neat quote I put in his Noble Phantasm to be a Servant whose goal is basically to end Heroic Spirits. Because, disregarding GO for a while, after this guy, the only Heroic Spirits in Nasu canon after him are curiously only Assassins (Li and Jack), a class with unusual requirements for being summoned into. So I put up a cranky, rather average magus with intense dislike of everything related to Heroic Spirits, who decided to do something about it by eliminating the factor that kept them popping out: differences in skill and combat prowess. Amusingly, he is obviously completely bemused at being summoned as a Servant ad his wish for Grail would basically amass to 'Erase Throne of Heroes and release souls withing it back into reincarnation'. No idea if he would have a chance in actual War and if his wish would be possible at all.

Blog Entries
    Interesting idea, especially since Nasu himself said at one point that the proliferation of firearms pretty much ended the age of Heroic Spirits. In that case, Colt himself could be called one the world's last Heroic Spirits (except for Assassins as you mentioned and unusual cases like EMIYA who's summoned from the future). His NP actually kinda' reminds of me of my Annie Oakley's Old Frontier, with the whole concept of sealing Noble Phantasms and rendering the battle a true test of skill (only yours is more hardcore, sealing physical parameters as well and not just NPs). They're even both gunslingers! The idea of Colt as someone possessing a murderous hatred of Heroic Spirits is certainly amusing, although I have no idea how true it is to the mentality of the man himself.

It's something I made up to justify Colt. He is pretty normal most of the time if you don't bring heroes. Also, I wasn't thinking about Annie until you mentioned her.

And this guy is hardcore. Because as a Caster, he will always be at disadvantage against most other Servants. Especially as he is your modern average Joe Magus with a gimmick. His tactic is suicidal for Caster, because he has to let all those murder machines come close and activate his NP before he has any chance at fighting them. Then, he can show them glory of Colt Manufacturing. It is also hilarious as in 99% of cases it will be Sam that is the weakest Servant around and thus, the one to whom's level others are brought. Though, while he can certainly shoot, especially with revolver, he has little actual combat ability.

It's also glaringly obvious that Archer class is his natural enemy due to range advantages.

Blog Entries
    He sounds pretty hardcore. It would be cool to have him as a character in some Fate spinoff, defeating other overpowered Servants with clever tactics and marksmanship. And yeah, Archers would definitely be his natural weakness considering that they'd be able to snipe him without even having to set foot in his Bounded Field, ironic considering that he's eligible for the Archer class himself. Also with regards to Gilgamesh, considering how vast his treasury is I wouldn't bet against him having an NP stored somewhere in there that becomes more effective the more money the wielder possesses, but I don't think it's anywhere stated that's a general property of his Vault.
    Last edited by RoydGolden; October 6th, 2015 at 10:41 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Omida View Post
    Yeah, A-ranked Battle Continuation creates opponents that can only be put down by complete obliteration of a body.
    That's not a thing. Heracles has A-ranked BC of a special kind that represents the fact that he won't die, and even it fails if he takes an immediately lethal wound.

Quote Originally Posted by Omida View Post
    I could swear there were some discussion that one of Gil's toys gets more powerful the more of his treasury he converts into prana/let it consume/whatever it was.
    That's not a thing either.

Obviously Gate of Babylon becomes more 'powerful' the more treasures he has, because Gate of Babylon is his treasury. And Ea can be boosted by having Gate of Babylon create a resonance that increases its powers.
    Neither of those things consume his treasury though.
    Last edited by Siriel; October 6th, 2015 at 10:50 PM.
    Ragnarok, come day of wrath
    That fallen souls might bear our plea.
    To hasten the Divine's return.
    O piteous Wanderer.

Blog Entries
    Huh, I guess that's what I get for just relying on one person's advice then (no offense to Omida). Still, I think it's fair to say A ranked Battle Continuation is too much for what are basically mooks, regardless of exact details.

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The Servant that gets stronger by collecting cash is Drake.

Fate Grand/Order ID: 102947414/GreenBob
    JetKinen's tries very poorly to translate a brazilian book

Blog Entries
    Drake doesn't really "collect" treasures in the same way Gilgamesh does though. Quoth the woman herself- "I chase after gold so I can scatter it like a storm!"

JP Friend Code
    Also, Collector/Golden Rule are pretty useful in Extra (well, at least not totally useless)
    Last edited by Mazyrian; October 7th, 2015 at 12:07 AM.
    Fate/Grand Order Friend code: 941022491/マヅィリアン

Some manga raws
    Mediafire folder

That beast sheet really tempts me to finish my Savior Jesus .
    Aus Feuer ward der Geist geschaffen,
    drum schenkt mir süßes Feuer ein!
    Die Lust der Lieder und der Waffen,
    die Lust der Liebe schenkt mir ein,
    der Trauben süßes Sonnenblut,
    das Wunder glaubt und Wunder thut!

Blog Entries
    A Beast versus a Savior huh? Sounds like a quality battle royale in the making. I'm sure Beast would love it too, for what is the ultimate villain without the ultimate hero to go up against?

Servant Saber:

True Name:
    Alice Pleasance Liddell

Alignment: Neutral Good

Strength- C
    Agility- B
    Endurance- D+
    Mana- C
    Luck- C+
    NP- B++

Appearance:
    large.jpg
    Only with some silver and blue armor layered over parts of her dress, like Stay Night's Saber. She also wields a sword with flower and vine patterns inscribed along the blade, a light blue hilt with a golden pommel and a matching crossguard styled to resemble butterfly wings.

Personality: a very straightforward and sensible girl. She has a calm, reasoned and analytical disposition as well as being suprisingly mature for her young age. She generally approaches things in a simplistic fashion and stubbornly refuses to acknowledge things that don't make sense to her.

Dislikes: illogical things
    Hobby: playing with dolls
    Natural Enemy: Jabberwocky

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance (-)- due to her Nonsense Language skill having a similiar effect, this skill is rendered unusable.

Personal Skills:

Eye Of The Mind (True) (D)- Calm analysis of battle situation and conclusion of action during a tight spot through "theory of battle". At this rank, the Servant is capable of calmly analyzing situations, except during an emotionally challenging battle or a very fast-paced battle. Even if the chance of victory is small, she is usually able to devise a plan to exploit that possibility.

Nonsense Language (B)- whenever an enemy prepares to invoke a mantra for a spell in Saber's vicinity, they'll incur a Luck check and if they fail it, the mantra will be rendered into nonsense syllables akin to that of the famous poem Jabberwocky, preventing the spell from being cast successfully. This Skill also serves to disguise her stats in the same "nonsense language", rendering them incomprehensible to outsiders, including her own Master.

Innocent Monster (A)- Saber's legend has become irrevocably tangled with that of her namesake in the popular children's story "Alice In Wonderland". When people hear the name "Alice" they don't think of "Alice Liddell" but rather "the Alice who travelled through Wonderland". Because of this, her appearance has been altered to match popular perceptions and she gains access to the Noble Phantasm- Vorpal Sword which she never possessed in life.

Noble Phantasms:

Vorpal Sword- Imaginary Beast Slayer (C, Anti-Beast)- the sword used by the nameless hero to slay the monstrous beast Jabberwocky in the nonsense poem of the same name. Although not the sword's true wielder, she nontheless has become associated with it, and the weapon is often attributed to her in adaptions of Alice In Wonderland created after her death. Whoever wields the sword is thereby "chosen" to be it's rightful wielder, so even a girl like Alice with no experience in swordsmanship can be made a Saber class swordswoman. The wielder is also given the Personal Skills Instinct (C) and Eternal Arms Mastery (A). As a weapon created to slay the mythical Jabberwocky, it obtains a + modifier against creatures belonging to the Phantasmal Races.

Jabberwocky- Claws And Fangs Of Scorching Hell (B++, Anti-Army)- the aspect of the Vorpal Sword crystallizing it's felling of the Jabberwocky. The sword and the Jabberwocky are entangled, the Vorpal Sword being known as "the sword that slayed the Jabberwocky" and the Jabberwocky being known as "the beast that was slain by the Vorpal Sword". By invoking the Noble Phantasm's name while swinging the sword, a powerful torrent of flame is released in the shape of a ferocious looking dragon-like beast, letting out a mighty roar as it sails through the air. Although certainly impressive looking, the range and output of this attack isn't too great compared to that of fabled swords such as Balmung or Excalibur. However, it has a strong chance of insta-killing beings of the Phantasmal Races.

Wonderland- We're All Mad Here (A, Reality Marble)- the fabled "Wonderland" that Alice visited in the novel "Alice In Wonderland". Activated by pointing the Vorpal Sword forward and twisting it as if unlocking a door, upon which a rift in space-time is created that then expands outwards to encompass the surrounding environment. Inside this Reality Marble is a wild and bizarre looking landscape, consisting of grassy plains with mushrooms as big as table tops and as tall as trees; plants that seem to grow at impossible angles and directions, showing no regard for gravity and a large fairy-tale like castle visible far in the distance. A chaotic world where the common sense of Gaea no longer applies, the terrain is constantly being altered and reformed and even fundamental constants like gravity can change so that "up" becomes "down' or the combatants become light as feathers. Noble Phantasms which possess a "sure-hit" property such as Gae Bolg may nontheless miss against all logic. If Saber could learn to attune herself with the laws of this seemingly random and whimsical world then she'd be almost unstoppable. However, her personality which emphasis sensibility above all else makes this extremely difficult for her, so upon activating this Reality Marble it's conditions are just as likely to rule against her as they are for her. Her Instinct skill does allow her to anticipate changes in battle conditions to some extent however. Because of the aformentioned lack of compability, Saber only utilizes this Reality Marble when forced.

I know that Fate/Extra had an "Alice" Servant too but she was actually the embodiment of nursery rhymes taking form as one of the most well known examples of such, whereas my Alice is more supposed to be the real deal. I originally planned her to a much more stoic and mysterious character, better accommodating her Wonderland NP, but I decided to change it as I thought the idea of writing a Noble Phantasm that could just as easily work against her as for her was more interesting, as well as being more accurate to the character of the real life Alice. Plus I already write the "stoic and mysterious" loli type character with Library Of Alexandria way back when LOL.

Speaking Of Wonderland, it was definitely the Noble Phantasm that I put the most thought into in her sheet. It took some time to come up with the idea and I'm still not totally sure about the execution, as it skirts the hazy ground between overpowered and almost useless (her Instinct skill is the only reason it gives any advantage to her at all really). Also it's occurred to me that this is my first ever Saber sheet! Strangely, the Saber class tends to be the one I use the least when thinking up Servants, maybe because I generally like thinking of less mainstream characters while Sabers tend to be very famous (after all, lots of famous heroes fought with a magic sword of some description).
    Last edited by RoydGolden; April 7th, 2016 at 07:04 PM.

I thought pure fictional characters were a taboo subject in this thread? Snarky comment aside, I figured I'd have a go at someone who really deserved better than the fate he got in grand order.(yes, that was supposed to be clever)

Picture

Theme of Blackbeard

Class: Rider
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Identity: Edward Teach

Strength: B
    Endurance: A
    Agility: C
    Magic: E
    Luck: C
    Noble Phantasm: E-A++

Class Skills:

Riding: B - Most vehicles can be handled with above average skill. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasm Races such as Monstrous Beasts.

Magic Resistance: D - CancelSingle-Action spells. Magic Resistance of the same degree of an amulet that rejects magical energy.

Personal Skills:

Voyager of the Storm: A - The talent to sail vessels recognized as ships. Because the ability as a group leader is also necessary, this unique Skill also has the effects of both Charisma and Military Tactics.

Battle Continuation: C - Enables full combat capability even with a decisive fatal wound for a short while, but will still succumb within minutes after receiving it.

Golden Rule: A - Money problems are completely unknown.

Noble Phantasm:

Blackbeard's Treasure: E-A++
    Type: Support
    This noble phantasm represents the legend of Blackbeard's treasure hoard, sought after by thousands, and said to contain countless riches, rare weapons, artifacts, and much more. As the legends of his amassed goods became more and more exaggerated over the years, this noble phantasm came to contain even the noble phantasms of heroes past. He is able to bring them forth on demand, use them as he pleases, fire them as projectiles, and use them as shields. However, any items associated with any heroes that have been summoned into his war will be missing from his vault, and he will not be aware of what has gone missing, or who it belonged to. He can also add more wealth and treasures to his stash, and use it as he pleases later on. Any item he brings forth from his treasure will spawn from the air around him with a thick, rough, brown ripple in the air. (before you ask, yes, this NP is essentially Gate of Babylon but brown instead of gold)

Queen Anne's Revenge: C+
    Type: Anti-Army
    When near a body of water, Rider can call upon his most famous ship, the Queen Anne's Revenge. It spawns forth from large blue ripples formed in the air, and seats itself on a body of water as Rider directs it. It is a massive galleon in pristine condition, with a jolly roger adorned to it's flagpost. It's primary use is to bombard targets from afar, using its mighty broadside cannons. However, should a servant board the ship, Rider can passively direct the effects on the ship itself to come alive, such as the ropes of the ship moving at his command to entangle enemies.

Personality/Fighting Style
    Rider is greedy, ruthless, and vulgar. He speaks as you'd expect a stereotypical pirate would, and will stop at nothing to kill all who stand in the way of his next treasure. He speaks of his memories committing despicable acts of a pirate with great regard, and has nothing but bile to spew at other servants, especially those he suspects to be of a lawful alignment. In combat, Rider uses a large cutlass in a fencing style, making use of great technique and great strength. However, he has several throwing knives strapped to his bandoleer, and several loaded flintlock pistols on his waist. Every one of his weapons is a lesser phantasm, and can harm servants and spirits. He makes use of his extra weapons to catch his opponents off guard in combat, using any opening in swordplay to throw a knife or fire a shot at them. He is extremely hesitant to use his first noble phantasm, considering the amassed wealth in it to be his life's achievements, and refusing to "waste" any of it, and will only make use of it when absolutely necessary. On the flipside, he will make use of his second noble phantasm any time he is near the water, so long as he feels he will get a guaranteed kill on an enemy who sees it. Should he win the grail, he would wish for immortality, so that he may remain manifest and continue to add more and more treasure to his infinite hoard. If he feels his master would impede him from doing so, he has no qualms killing them should another master present the opportunity to make a new contract.
    Last edited by DarkWarrior; October 8th, 2015 at 08:38 PM. Reason: reformatting my entries

199410445 - セレナ feel free to add me and get carried through dungeons

Well it's ~50 years older than Phantom of the opera
    Aus Feuer ward der Geist geschaffen,
    drum schenkt mir süßes Feuer ein!
    Die Lust der Lieder und der Waffen,
    die Lust der Liebe schenkt mir ein,
    der Trauben süßes Sonnenblut,
    das Wunder glaubt und Wunder thut!

That's true, but you could easily say that the Phantom of the Opera actually happened, since it's a tale mostly set within the bounds of reality. Alice is clearly a fairy tale meant to be a fairy tale. Also, no idea if GO is considered canon or not, much with everything TM throws at me.

199410445 - セレナ feel free to add me and get carried through dungeons

Blog Entries
    Yeah I'm pretty sure that it's only modern fictional Servants that aren't allowed here. Alice In Wonderland is old enough to be "fair game" so to speak, considering how many modern works reference it in some way (like the manga Pandora Hearts for example). Plus technically Alice Liddell is a real historical figure, although obviously heavily fictionalized. Actually now that I think about it, I think I'll give her the Innocent Monster personal skill to reflect her legend getting tangled up in the story of Alice In Wonderland, as well as to explain why she has NPs like Vorpal Sword which she never actually wielded in life.

Update: Innocent Monster has now been officially added to her sheet.
    Last edited by RoydGolden; October 7th, 2015 at 08:55 PM.