Page 645 of 782 FirstFirst ... 145545595635640643644645646647650655695745 ... LastLast
Results 12,881 to 12,900 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bird of Hermes View Post
    Anyways, been working on a better servant.

Servant: Saber

Faceclaim: (X)

Name: Charlemange

Class: Saber

Alignment: Neutral Good

Strength- B
    Endurance- B
    Agility- B
    Mana- A+
    Luck- A+
    NP- A++

Dislikes: Godless Heathens
    Talents: Defending the Faith
    Natural Enemy: Tamamo no Mae

Class Skills:
    • Magic Resistance (B) - Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for him to be affected.
    • Riding (B) - Most vehicles can be handled with above average skill. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasm Races such as Monstrous Beasts.

Personal Skills:
    • Charisma (B+) - Able to rise above the level of the king of a country in popularity, especially among the poor and the military.
    • Military Tactics (B) - Tactical knowledge used not for one-on-one combat situations, but for battles where many are mobilized. Bonus modifiers are provided during use of one's own Anti-Army Noble Phantasm or when dealing against an enemy Anti-Army Noble Phantasm.
    • Tyrant Saint (A+) - Charlemagne's deep advocacy of spiritualism, learning, and his love of church music manifested itself in many ways during his climb to power. Most significant were reforms to the church itself. But in its most sinister form, Charlemagne could absolutely not abide by pagan tradition and worship - leading to the deaths of thousands at his hand. As such all servants of magical origin gain a one rank down to all their parameters (Such exemplar servants are: Gilgamesh, Heracles, Medea, Arturia, Siegfried, etc).
    • Vigilance (B) - A defensive ability that increases Charlemagne's perception by maintaining a constant awareness of his surroundings, removing penalties of visual and audio obstructions. It is more effective with the master within the vicinity as he feels more energised and motivated to protect his master.

Noble Phantasm:
    • Joyuse Les Nerf Preux (Anti-Unit) (B) - Charlemagne's personal sword, of indeterminate origin, but still revered to this day. Supposedly containing the point of the Lance of Longinus, upon which a golden hilt was fastened, and the blade's unparalleled radiance shone to thirty different hues each day. "The Nine Valiants" version. Wherein Charlemagne is compared to King Arthur as the model of chivalry within the tenets of Christianity. In this form, it appears as a gigantic blade with an opulent golden hilt, much like Arthur's Excalibur. Passive in nature, with its effects and attributes not needing its name called out. This sword bypasses magical resistance and has the power of a B ranked attack without needing to be activated.
    • Joyeuse Thirty-Hued Godslayer (Anti-Divine) (A++) - In this mode, Joyeuse becomes a legend upon a legend. The initial case disengages to reveal its true form. A shining blade, so radiant that it is only perceived as a glow in Charlemagne's hands. Containing the point of the Lance of Longinus, which drew the blood of Christ - the blade is still tangible and solid. In addition to its original function, Thirty-Hued Godslayer now is a Noble Phantasm that is powered up by any opponent that has Divinity. Upon tasting the blood of a Divine entity, all of the Servant's Parameters will be weakened. This effect lasts for at least three hours upon receiving the wound. To transition from sealed to released form, Charlemagne must discard the outer casing: the sealed version, Les Neuf Preux. This action happens in two parts. First, he must discard the case, requiring the spoken imperative "monjoie". Secondly, he must reveal the Noble Phantasm's true name, Joyeuse, to activate the released form.

Lore:
    Imposing, regal, charismatic. Tales of Charlemagne's conquests are true history - and written alongside them are accounts of the Emperor's disposition. A figure larger than life, tranquil and spiritual, a patron of the arts and education, and graced by God. The model of a chivalry in a knight. At least, that is what he wanted herself to be remembered by. Through dictation to his subjects and more importantly, his chroniclers, Charlemagne created a distinct figure to be revered after his death, the ideal which he held for himself, and perfect in the eyes of the Church which he protected.
    ˇ Conquests of Europe: In conquering Aquitaine, removing the Lombards of the Italian peninsula from power, and subjugating the Saxons of Northern Germany, Charlemagne unified most of Western Europe under his efficient rule. In doing so, he also established marches along the borders of her Empire to preclude future attacks from foreign invaders.
    ˇ The Saint, the Tyrant: Those he conquered were made to convert to Christianity. Those who did not were put to the sword. One such occasion resulted in the Massacre of Verden, in which 4,500 pagan Saxons were executed on his orders. By killing those who resisted, he essentially converted northern Germany to Catholicism.
    ˇ Protector of the Church: Honouring past agreements made between his father and the Papacy, he vowed to protect papal lands from invasion. As the foremost power in Europe, he was able to stop the Byzantine Empire from forcing iconoclastic changes onto the Papacy.
    ˇ Imperator Romanum: In a political show, the Pope crowned him Emperor of the Romans to show papal authority and to nullify any authority by which the Byzantine Empire had over subjects of "Rome". Charlemagne felt manipulated by this, but accepted the title anyway for his own purposes.
    ˇ Death: A mere thirteen years after being crowned Emperor, Charlemagne died of pleurisy and other ailments, leaving behind ambitions he considered unrealised.

I think he'd be a good candidate for an antagonistic Saber. He defiantly doesn't resent being summoned. He certainly doesn't hate everyone in the war and think of them as godless heathens. There is also no way he won't kill his master at the finale.
    In the name field, you have it spelled "Charlemange" (french for Charles eats, coincidentally). You have other mistakes with regards to spelling and grammar, too. For one, "Exemplar" doesn't just mean "is an example of", it's more of a superlative thing like "excellent" or "superior". Or at least that's the way I've always seen it used.
    I also don't know if Vigilance is a skill really suited to him, what with him failing to notice the ambush at Roncevalles Pass or Roland's battle. Personally, I'd just scrap that. Maybe also rename "Tyrant Saint" to "Zealot"?

The Noble Phantasm ties well into his theme, but some parts of it are still unclear; you say "the sword is powered up", but it's more like it powers others down. It's also not clear how the sword goes back to its unreleased state, or if it even can go back to being sealed.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for the feedback NMR-3, I fixed the grammar issues, got rid of Vigilance (Gonna keep that for someones else) and replaced Tyrant Saint with No Name Assassin's Zealotry.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I can see you copypasted the description for Zealotry off No Name Assassin's sheet. Not a problem, except you forgot to replace "her" with "him".

Other then that it seems reasonably good. Definitely more interesting then your previous one. And the idea of the sword's "outer casing" dislodging to reveal its true form is rather cool. One thing I don't quite get is the "bypasses Magic Resistance" part of Joyeuse's description. It's a sword, which isn't really the kind of thing MR would protect against in the first place (only spells). And it alone doesn't have any additional magic affects, which MR could protect from. Did you mean to say it cuts through magical defenses or something (which would be a different matter altogether)?

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    He has the demon poison drink because I thought it was a cool idea,[...]
    It IS cool, but I don't think it makes much sense for a Heroic Spirit to have the thing that killed them (and never belonged to them in the first place) as a Noble Phantasm. Other than that: do his Parameters already reflect the boost from Mad Enhancement EX? What are the "parameter boosts" you mention in Dipsomaniac's Dance - all the "+" in the Parameters? Oh, and since you mention oni are associated with fire and heat, shouldn't Demon Kind perhaps provide some sort of resistance to fire?

More drunk instead of drunker is because I'm still in essay mode and used to writing things in such a way as to increase the word count.
    Hah! Yeah, I can understand that. That said, is "more drunk" acceptable?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    It IS cool, but I don't think it makes much sense for a Heroic Spirit to have the thing that killed them (and never belonged to them in the first place) as a Noble Phantasm.
    I don't think the Hanging Gardens belonged to Semiramis, but she has it anyway.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I have no idea how Nasuverse oni work, other than the fact that the Tohnos are descended from them, so I was as vague about that as I could possibly be. Drunk skill is just a vague 'get better' thing. I don't think it has any physical effect on boosts.

My ideas are usually half formed and centre around the idea of 'that sounds cool, let's do that'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuclear Consensus View Post
    I don't think the Hanging Gardens belonged to Semiramis, but she has it anyway.
    Freakin' Apocrypha. But at least that's backed up by consensual reality! Still, I see the point.

Drunk skill is just a vague 'get better' thing. I don't think it has any physical effect on boosts.
    I see. In that case, I'd suggest removing the reference to "parameters" in the Skill description to avoid confusion.

My ideas are usually half formed and centre around the idea of 'that sounds cool, let's do that'.
    So, basically, like 80-90% of the canon material? :-P

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    Freakin' Apocrypha.
    Eh, it's arguable that Zero did it first. Prelati's Spellbook isn't actually Gilles'.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Eh, it's arguable that Zero did it first. Prelati's Spellbook isn't actually Gilles'.
    Didn't Prelati give it to him?

As far as I know, nobody did this servant yet which surprised me. If you guys are satisfied with this, I can do the other two in the three-way stand off.

Class: Rider
    Alternative Classes: Caster, Assassin
    True Name: Jiraiya the Gallant
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Region: Japan

Parameters:
    Strength: C+
    Endurance: C+
    Agility: A
    Mana: A
    Luck: B
    Noble Phantasm: A+

Class Skills
    Magic Resistance: B
    Riding: A+

Personal Skills
    Charisma: C
    Shapeshift: B
    Eye of Mind (True): B
    Familiar (Toads): C

Equipment
    Jiraiya in life was very well rounded with various weapons. His most valuable weapons however include several Katana he keeps on his person. He also used a Heavy Gun for range attacks.

Noble Phantasm:

Gama Sennin: The Toad Immortal (A++): Anti-Army Anti-Fortress
    A reflection of Jiraiya’s mastery of Toad Magic. During Jiraiya’s time as a bandit, he found an immortal living in the mountains that taught him how to commune with nature, control water and the storms, and the way to shapeshift and control toads. This sage gave Jiraiya a new chance at life and the power to overcome many challenges.

Jiraiya can summon forth an army of toads, some regular size, some as big as men, some huge. These toads can do his biding and allow him to ride on their backs. They are his loyal scouts and mounts in battle, giving him the ability to cross great distances. With the ability to summon storms, he can even fly by creating clouds under the toads. Ike most servants with flight, he can reach speeds as fast as Mach-5.

At its most powerful, it gives Jiraiya control over the natural forces itself and overcome the most powerful storms. The greatest mount Jiraiya can summon may also come forth in the form of a gigantic toad that in term both rides on clouds and emits them from its body. The Toad is a phantasmal beast which basically a personification of nature’s wrath.

In addition, this Noble Phantasm can absorb mana of nature. Giving it more power. It can also absorb the effect of white magic and healing magic. This is why Slug Magic cannot harm Jiraiya. In fact, he has a natural immunity against these kinds of magic and will empower him and his toads.

The weakness of this Noble Phantasm is poison The Three-Way stand off between Toad, Slug, and Snake means Jiraiya’s magic has a distinct weakness against snake themed magic or creatures. In his legend, he was almost defeated by Orochimaru due to the Toad Magic’s natural weakness to Snake Magic. Snake magic is mostly based around poison, and since Jiraiya’s magic is based around nature, harmful poisons can easily overpower it. As such, Jiraiya also has no protection against poison, which was almost the cause of his death in his tale.

Summary of Life:
    Born Ogata Shuma Hiroyuki, he was the heir to a clan in Kyushi, obtaining the nickname Jiraiya (Young Thunder) in his youth. An opposing force killed his father during a civil war and Jiraiya himself was forced to flee to the Echigo Province. He would eventually turn to robbery, finding his own group of bandits, which stole from wealthy merchants and gave some of his ill-gotten gain to the more needy. This went on until one day; he came across a sage in the mountains who taught the young Jiraiya Toad Magic. In addition, Jiraiya was taught the arts of controlling nature such as storms and water, giving the young man his own status as a sage. With it, Jiraiya sought his fortune, helped the needy, and eventually married the maiden Tsunade who was skilled in the use of Slug Magic.

The biggest challenge Jiraiya had to overcome however came from the fight against his best friend turned enemy, Yashagoro, later known as Orochimaru, who was skilled in Snake Magic. This was especially difficult because of the trouble he had overcoming Toad Magic’s natural weakness against Snake Magic in the Three Way Stand Off. With Tsunade’s help, he managed to defeat Orochimaru but became poisoned in the process. Luckily his comrade Rikimatsu, who was skilled with Tengu magic, saved him. After the climactic battle, Jiraiya would live out the rest of his days in peace with his family, reading the books of the sages, and rearing his children.

I had to do a lot of research, but I managed to find the tale. The above summary is loosely based around various sources found on the Internet. I had a lot of fun creating this servant. If you guys want, I can also do one for Orochimaru and Tsunade. I’ll also end by explaining the logic behind the Three Way Stand Off.

Explaining the Three Way Stand Off: Each form of magic is based around Natural Magic, Black Magic, and White Magic. Jiraiya’s Toad Magic is powered by Nature. Nature can be harmed by poison. Orochimaru’s Snake Magic is black magic based around poisons that can be harmful to nature, thus harmful to Toad Magic, giving it the advantage. Since Snake Magic is black magic, it can be harmed by white magic. Tsunade’s Slug Magic is mostly healing Magic meaning it can overcome Snake Magic and its poison. In tern however, the healing effects of Slug Magic can empower nature, thus empowering Toad Magic. This explains how each form of magic counters the other in the three-way stand off.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    You know you could have just left it at Toad magic, Slug magic, and Snake magic and it would have made perfect sense.
    But then you had to talk about "Natural magic, black magic, and white magic" and ruin it because they don't make sense in this context.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

I wanted to add more to the magic that the three individuals use. It made sense for me this way because Jiraiya in his legend learned how to control storms and water. What do you all think? Maybe less is more?

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I think Familiars (Toads) is a bit redundant considering his NP. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if the reason nobody else's done a sheet for this guy is that they hear "Jiraiya" and immediately think of Naruto. (That's certainly what I thought LOL)

but Jiraiya was one of the best character in Naruto so nothing wrong with that

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    More like, people tend to do characters they're familiar with. Jiraiya Gouketsu isn't exactly the most common thing to read or see even in Japan compared to a lot of other folk tales.

Heh. You know, when I was a child, we had a tokusatsu show exhibited here in Brazil, Sekai Ninja Sen Jiraiya, and I loved it. Imagine my surprise when I grew up and learned there actually was a folkloric character named Jiraiya.
    Anyway, I like the sheet, and Familiar (Toads) might not be redundant because it would help Jiraya not spend Prana summoning toads. That said, unless Toad Magic is something no other person could do, I would suggest converting the general toad-summoning ability and the Nature Magic ability into two separate Personal Skills, and leaving only the giant storm toad - his "greatest mount", as you put it - as his NP.

Quote Originally Posted by Dozer095 View Post
    I wanted to add more to the magic that the three individuals use. It made sense for me this way because Jiraiya in his legend learned how to control storms and water. What do you all think? Maybe less is more?
    True, but when converting characters from different cosmologies, you have to take into account how Nasuverse magic works. I'd suggest just making a general note (like "vulnerable to poison, empowered by healing").

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    True, true. We could chalk that up to the Grail being corrupted and Gilles' summoning being so slipshod, but I feel like that would be splitting hairs.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Caster
    Fujiwara no Chikata

Appearance

Alignment: Neutral Evil
    Place of birth: Japan
    STR: E
    END: E
    AGI: D
    MAG: A+
    LUCK: B
    NP: A+

Class Skills

Item Construction (n/a):
    The skill to manufacture magical items. Caster does not possess this skill due to his summoning ability, which essentially takes its place.

Territory Creation (A): The skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus. Creation of a "Temple", which is superior to a "Workshop", becomes possible.

Personal Skills

Houjutsu (B+): The particular school of magic which Caster works with, originating from Japan. Spells he can use include the ability to bind and command non-human creatures, the ability to summon and control shikigami, and the ability to perform exorcisms with sutras and prayers, though due to bad personal experience, Caster has an extreme dislike of exorcists.

Summoning (A+): The ability to call upon beasts, spirits and elementals to do one’s bidding. An exceptionally skilled summoner, able to even call upon and enslave several extremely powerful oni, this is the main form of Caster’s offense, calling down an army of lesser spirits to overwhelm his opponent with sheer numbers, or else act as a distraction while he channels his more powerful spells.

High Speed Incantation (C):
    The capacity to recite spells at high speeds. Differs from the similar skill High Speed Divine Words, due to the fact that it does not allow the caster to use divine language, and so can be thought of as less efficient. This rank is sufficient to reduce cast times to 80% of what they were previously. It may seem trivial, but sometimes a few seconds makes all the difference.

Divinity (E):
    The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels one is treated as a mixed race of a Divine Spirit, and the level declines when the Heroic Spirit's own rank as a Monster raises. It can also decrease due to one's dislike for the gods. It also has an effect which reduces special defensive values called "purge defense" in proportion to the Divinity's Rank. It can break through Skills such as Protection of the Faith and Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig. As a member of the Fujiwara family, Caster is very distantly descended from divine spirits and so has a meagre rank in this skill, symbolizing his tiny drop of godly blood.

Noble Phantasm

Four Demons’ Siege of Heiankyou – Iga Summoning Ritual (Anti City, A+):
    The greatest feat of sorcery performed by Fujiwara no Chikata: the summoning and binding of four great oni to serve as his generals during his unsuccessful rebellion against the court. They are each incredibly powerful, perhaps even stronger than Servants in their own right, but as such summoning and controlling them is intensely prana heavy, and for most Masters, providing for all four of them may prove too much. Still, their strength means that even one or two of them is enough to give many Servants pause. Despite their strength, they are very vulnerable to exorcists, as they were dispelled by a simple poem in life. The four are:

Wind Demon Fuu-ki: The oni of the winds, capable of summoning immense gales and tornadoes to scatter armies, and can ride the winds to cross vast battlefields in an instant.

Water Demon Sui-ki: The oni of floodwaters, capable of swamping the land in an instant with vast waves and summoning crushing rain to pin his foes to the ground. Sui-ki can also control ice, freezing things solid with his touch.

Gold Demon Kin-ki: The metal oni, whose solid body cannot be harmed by anything: both weapons and magic simply bounce off him. Though he lacks the destructive power of his brethren, his invulnerability makes him no less dangerous. Once summoned, only an exorcism can halt his advance.

Shadow Demon Ongyo-ki: The oni of darkness, who could merge his form with the shadows, turn invisible, create illusory copies of himself and suppress his aura to hide from mystical detection. Along with Fuu-ki, it is hypothesised that he is the source of legends of the ninja.

Lore
    Fujiwara no Chikata was a sorcerer from the Heian era who used his magic to help him spearhead a rebellion against the emperor. With the aid of four powerful demons, he defeated the imperial army and lay siege to the capital, but was defeated when a poet dispelled his army with an exorcism. He was captured and executed shortly after; it is said that after his head was thrown in a river, it floated upsteam, against the current.
    Last edited by asterism42; February 2nd, 2016 at 09:38 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

JP Friend Code
    Thanks for the comments on my Hassan guys ^^

---
    Caster
    Fujiwara no Chikata
    Fujiwara no Chikata? That's one I didn't expect someone to touch upon, nice work! He seems like the type of Caster who basically appears and messes everyone's plans up (ala every Caster in a main series product ever). One of my favourite Caster concepts that I've seen. I wonder, do the demons have their own personalities, or are they like automatons that follow orders to a tee?

---

Conveniently, I have a Japanese Servant here as well. I'm going to put out yet another Assassin...cause quite frankly, I'm surprised no one has done this guy yet (as far as I can see). I also seem to be really good at making Assassins with clones...I need to be more original. Might do his Lancer form another time, maybe.

Class: Assassin
    True Name: Hattori Hanzo
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    STR: C
    END: C

AGI: A
    MGI: E
    LCK: A
    NP: B+

Identity
    The legendary samurai and Iga ninja from Sengoku era Japan, one of his most decorated feats was successfully escorting Tokugawa Ieyasu to Mikawa province, who would later go on to become shogun of a unified Japan. Hanzo is able to be summoned into the Assassin or Lancer classes, and he is arguably stronger as a Lancer, though his well-known feats relate him more to that of the Assassin, ironically. When summoned as a Lancer, he is summoned as the Heroic Spirit "Sainen". His real name is Masanari, and he is the most iconic of several "Hattori Hanzo"s documented in history.

Ninjas are warriors of the shadows. As such, many in the history of feudal Japan have had their exploits and accomplishments lost to the seas of time, as was intended by many. The way of the ninja was one that was not meant to be acknowledged or revered; to be recognized is a failing of the ninja's way. It is a life born, lived in shadows and a death embraced in shadows. Hanzo, however, was a ninja that went down in history, revered for his endeavors and supposed supernatural capabilities. It earned him the accolade of "Demon Hanzo".

He became symbolic as a "leader of all ninjas", through leading persuading and various other ninjas in his missions. He is first and foremost a commander, but his capabilities are that of an Assassin's kit. This leads to him become a very atypical Assassin that finds honour in battle and is charismatic enough to lead others. Despite this, he will still acknowledge and follow his Master's orders to a tee, even if to degrade himself to the conventional Assassin-class standards. He is nonetheless a powerful Assassin-class Servant that can unconventionally match other Servants in battle. He can be labelled as the "Greatest Warrior of Shadows", but not a "Great Assassin".
    ---

Class Skills

Presence Concealment: B - Rank drops by one when an attack is made, but is retained during preparation.

Personal Skills

Ninjutsu (Assassin-Only): A - One is proficient in the learnings of fifteen or more of the eighteen Ninjutsu disciplines. Because his feats of Ninjutsu were not apparent to those who revered him as an expert spearman, it is unavailable to the Lancer class.

Shukuchi: A - The technique to cut down the distance between opponents instantly. At the A rank, it becomes a long distance leap technique.

Eye of the Mind (True): C

Charisma (Lancer-only): C - This skill is replaced by Ninjutsu if he is summoned as Assassin.

Noble Phantasm

Shadows of Hattori: The Demon Hanzo
    Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Range: N/A
    Maximum No. of Targets: 1

The legacy of the Hattori family line, realized as a Noble Phantasm. Hattori Hanzo himself is removed of much of his own potential mystery, so in turn, the legacy and overall mystery of those known as "Hattori Hanzo" becomes one with his own. It is a unique type of Noble Phantasm that affects himself, the effects being similar to that of a Reality Marble but not quite. It takes the form of shadow clones that are exact copies of Hanzo himself. The original Heroic Spirit known as "Hattori Hanzo" will always be Masanari himself, and these clones represent the other "Hattori Hanzo"s documented in history. Although not all of them were accomplished ninjas, the name of "Hattori Hanzo" shifts them to become entities like Masanari himself. The other individuals known by this name, to put it into Grail War terms, are vessels used as the foundations for Masanari's clones.

Parallels can be drawn between these and the Zabaniya of Hundred-Faced Hassan. They both allow the Heroic Spirit to take form of multiple entities, each one capable of taking independent actions. Such similarities end here, however. In the case of Delusional Illusion, the many entities share a hive-mind network of intelligence and awareness, and each one specializes in different skills. Shadows of Hattori has only up to five entities, but each one has the same capabilities as the other, and they each have independent minds. Meetings are necessary for information exchange, and one Hanzo can with-hold information from another. It is extremely rare for any Hanzo to dishonour each other without some form of manipulation or mental interference, however.

He can split at will, but the Hanzos must return and be within proximity to merge back. It is impossible to tell the original when they are divided, however, so technically any one Hanzo can merge with another. When this occurs, one inherits the knowledge and experience of the other. When divided, Hanzo's parameters remain the same for each entity, effectively multiplying his statistics by up to five times. This makes him extremely troublesome to fight head on, for it essentially becomes five Servants fighting against you. If such tactics are employed, it is possible to split them up and take them out one by one. Other Hanzos only become aware of the experiences of other Hanzos when they are defeated and killed. Once a Hanzo is killed, it is gone completely. As such, a war of attrition is often the ideal way to eventually defeat Assassin, though one should debate whether to go through such trouble to defeat an Assassin in the first place. This is the true strength of the Noble Phantasm, for it is not intended to overwhelm, but it is intended to disrupt and cause inconvenience. As such, Assassin is an ideal Servant to work with other Servants.

Accordingly, the original cannot be killed to simply wipe out all of them at once. No matter what route is taken, unless one wipes them all out in a single attack (EX-rank difficulty), the final Hanzo to be killed will always be the original one. Not even they know how it works.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I think this might be your best assassin yet, much better than my idea for Hanzo. This was interesting to read, mainly because there are very few sheets of Hanzo out there.

JP Friend Code
    Caster
    Fujiwara no Chikata

I always like me some ancient Japan sheets. Also, hadn't hear of this character at all (guess I'm not so knowledgeable about Heian era yet).
    It's also kind of funny how even though the main characters of the Fate setting are wizards the only way for Casters to be a player in the Grail Wars is to have something else besides conventional beam spamming magic
    Fate/Grand Order Friend code: 941022491/マヅィリアン

Some manga raws
    Mediafire folder