Page 653 of 782 FirstFirst ... 153553603643648651652653654655658663703753 ... LastLast
Results 13,041 to 13,060 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Crying View Post
    Not every Servant needs to be able to fight Arturia, Gilgamesh, Iskander, etc... some Servants just aren't A-tier like them.
    Well, sure, not every Servant is A-tier, but there are other tiers than "broken", "overpowered" and "more useless than True Assassin", right? :-) I know Alaric (as far as I'm aware) isn't noted to be a great warrior in the sources (unlike, say, Dietrich von Bern), but 1) neither was Alexander the Great, and yet Iskander's physical Parameters are STR B / END A / AGI D, 2) as a Visigoth leader, Alaric had to have had experience at fighting in the frontlines, 3) I believe Heroic Spirits, by their nature, should be exceptional in some way - even True Assassin had a conditional insta-kill attack!, and 4) as a fighter in a Holy Grail War, he needs to have some way to actually fight - as it stands, even with the new Direptione Romae, he will have to rely on his Master somehow providing him with an army to lead.
    Plus, I was only suggesting giving him a trampling attack with his chariot and increasing its Rank to B (which apparently is noted as being the average Rank for a NP that only deals with numbers, not Concepts or something of the sort). You can't tell me that would put him on the level of Arturia, Gilgamesh and Iskander! Heck, I doubt it would put him on Medusa's level (at least with Sakura as her Master). :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Clockehwork View Post
    Generally, I believe the rule is that if you think something seems too weak in a Servant sheet, and that something isn't revered on a similar level to Excalibur, you're probably wrong. There are Riders whose mounts aren't even Noble Phantasms,[..]
    There are?
    Last edited by SpoonyViking; February 14th, 2016 at 01:35 PM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Servant Rider:

True Name: Ganymede

Alignment: True Neutral

Strength- D (C)
    Agility- B (A)
    Endurance- C (B)
    Mana- C (B)
    Luck- B (A)
    NP- A+

Appearance:

Personality: He shows an innocent and boyish personality full of enthusiasism, treasuring his beloved Zeus with all his heart. He is more then a little obsessed, and any conversation with him is sure to return to the topic of Zeus given enough time (How's the weather? Pretty stormy. You know what storms make? Thunder. You know who else makes thunder? ZEUS!!). Despite his delicate appearance, he is highly stubborn and shows fierce determination when it comes to accomplishing a goal. While appearing cheerful and unfocused, Rider will let nothing distract him from being reunited with Zeus. Without any cruelty, he will destroy with his own hands any who stand in the way of this future.

Dislikes: being away from Zeus, jealous women
    Talents: cupbearing, Stockholm Syndrome
    Natural Enemy: Hera

Class Skills:

Riding (A+)- Ability to ride animals. At this rank, even creatures on the level of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast can be used as mounts. However, that does not apply to members of the Dragon Kind.

Magic Resistance (C)- Cancels spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against Magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

Personal Skills:

Affections Of The Gods (A)- Denotes the boosting of parameters due to possessing divine favor. Ganymede caught the eye of the king of gods Zeus, and was spirited away to mount Olympus to serve as his cupbearer where he was beloved by all the gods (except the always-jealous Hera). Upon beginning battle, receives a Rank-Up to all stats (including Luck and Mana) for the duration of the engagement.

Rosy Cheeked Adonis (A+)- The disposition as a pretty boy who charms people. A fascination magic-like effect that works on both men and women, but one can abate it so long there is a will to resist. Complete evasion by means of Magic Resistance Skill is possible. Called "the fairest of the race of mortals" by the poet Homer, with beauty that can entrance even the gods themselves.

Prana Burst (Water) (B)- The increase in performance through infusing one's body and limbs with prana that imparts a watery effect. Rider can surround his fists or feet with semi-solid globes to water to enhance striking power, as well as release it as concussive blasts or slicing waves. In order to protect him from Hera's wrath, Zeus transformed Ganymede into the constellation Aquarius, which meant "Water-Bearer" in the ancient Greek. Thus the divinity that distributed drink to the gods in heaven became the spirit who presided over the due supply of water on earth.

Noble Phantasms:

Aetos Dios- Thunderbearer (A+, Anti-Army): The great eagle which brought Ganymede to Olympus in life, and now serves as his mount as a Heroic Spirit. Additionally, an eagle was also said to have carried the thunderbolts for the king of gods. This is the very same eagle. Due to the connection with Zeus, Rider can call upon the eagle, a Divine Beast without peer in this world. Its body is the size of a truck, each of its wings easily span half a city block and it leaves trails of crackling thunder wherever it flies. It can also launch great blasts of lightning from its beak or talons, each one comparable to a targetted ballistic missile. Rider treasures this beast as a gift from his lover Zeus, and will be grief-stricken if it is ever destroyed.

Ambrosia- Food Of The Gods (B, Support): The legendary drink of the Greek Gods, said to be the source of their eternal life and vigor. As their cupbearer, Ganymede was responsible for providing the Pantheon with their daily supply, and was allowed to freely partake in Ambrosia himself. When summoned, Rider possesses a single silver cup of the miraculous sustenance on his person, shining gold like honey.

Once ingested fully, it has the effect of purging the body of any injuries or ailments, instantly returning one to a state of full health. However, it will have no effect on those already dead, for their souls have moved on from their bodies. Once consumed, it cannot be replenished in any way, and there is only enough in the cup for a single use. Obviously this blessing of the gods is not to be used carelessly. This is a digression, but the Ambrosia lacks any specific taste, instead tasting of whatever food the eater has fondest memories for.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Say hello to Greek Mythology's most famous 'shota, everyone! Had this sheet in mind ever since seeing the Nerites sheet Asterism put up several pages back. May be a bit overpowered considering that he never actually fought any battles or anything, but whatever. As always, be sure to drop by with comments and criticisms.

I groaned when I saw that Obama sheet but the NP is actually pretty clever. Kudos.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

Blog Entries
    Good to know somebody liked my Obama sheet (as silly as it was).

So, any thoughts on my Ganymede sheet above?

It's good. I was going to make him but he ended up being too similar to Etana and I already made Hyacinth as a "god's pretty boyfriend". I have his father, Tros, on my list of potential sheets though.

Were you planning on incorporating his cup of water/mead/ambrosia in there?
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Funderfullness View Post
    Were you planning on incorporating his cup of water/mead/ambrosia in there?
    Hmm? Not too sure what you mean. He served water and ambrosia to the gods, but its not like he invented it or anything. I don't really regard that as NP worthy, to be honest. Thanks for the commentary though.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Oh! So that was his name! I remember getting the idea for the bug planting aspect from a sheet for a Russian king somewhere in this thread (hence why I specified "not quite" my own idea), but the name slipped my mind so I left it uncredited in my reply to Crying.
    Hm, I think you are thinking in another one actually; mine didn't have bug planting, but just summoning his secret police as low rank servants with Presence Concealment
    Fate/Grand Order Friend code: 941022491/マヅィリアン

Some manga raws
    Mediafire folder

Blog Entries
    Saber Sennacherib
    King of Destruction

Alignment: Neutral Evil
    STR B
    EN C
    AGI C
    MA C
    LU E

Class skills:
    Magic Resistance B+
    Cancels all spells with an incantation less than three verses long.
    Even High Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals have difficulty affecting the Servant.
    As a result of the skill "Blasphemy", schools of magic with divine ancestors have even more trouble.

Riding C
    Most vehicles and animals can be ridden with average skill.
    Having no stories of outstanding expertise in history or in legend, this is a result of being summoned as Saber.

Personal skills:
    Blasphemy C
    A skill showing apathy or even outright hatred of the divine. Diminishes damage by attacks of Divine origin.
    Granted because of his (in)famous refusal to participate in the Babylonian ceremony of the "Hand of Marduk". In that ritual, new kings would travel to Babylon and hold the hand of the leader of the Babylonian pantheon, thereby legitimizing his rule of Babylon in their eyes.
    Sennacherib, however, never bothered to show up, yet claimed the title. By doing so he delivered a massive insult to the citizens of Babylon.
    Without a doubt, this was one of the causes for the later rebellion by the peoples under his rule.

Acrimonious King B
    Being King is more than just a title. To be a ruler requires the people to obey commands, whether out of love, out of respect, or out of fear.
    But Sennacherib, by all accounts a boorish and offensive man, had been denigrated openly by his father, Sargon II, and had delivered insult after insult in return to all those in reach. In the end, this resulted in his assassination, after his offenses had grown so grave and so often even his sons could not deny justice any longer.
    A skill at the same time similar to, but also totally different from Charisma; represents the ability to stay on the throne, enduring all ill will by those he reigns over, despite lacking the support of the people, due to sheer stubbornness.
    An example of this skill in action were the rebellions led against him by an alliance of the Chaldeans, Arabs, Arameans, and Elamites. A later rebellion was led by the Jews. Though crushing both, he crucially did not manage to take Jerusalem, a fact mythologized in the Bible and later in the poem "Destruction of Sennacherib".

Eye for Art D
    Despite his cruelty, under him Assyria reached the greatest height of its artistry, and he was a notable builder. His projects included the Palace Without Rival and others, all intended to beautify the new Assyrian capital, Nineveh.
    Grants a chance to recognize if not the True Name of a Noble Phantasm based on architecture, then at least to somewhat understand its function.

Noble Phantasms:
    Palace Without Rival ~ Like The Wolf On The Fold ~ Anti-Unit B
    The greatest of Sennacherib's building projects; it was built with colossal guardian figures and impressively carved stone reliefs, and its gardens were so opulent and magnificent some historians have suggested they were the inspiration for the mythical Hanging Gardens, ironically supposedly located in the city he had razed.
    Representing something entirely different than the Gardens, its function is of course different.
    Whereas the Gardens were supposed to be places of tranquility and rest, built for a homesick wife, the Palace was a monument to Sennacherib's conquests.
    The wall-paintings and carvings showed Sennacherib parading his defeated foes before him, impaling those who dared stand against him, or are texts about how he had razed cities.
    A passive Noble Phantasm that is always active. Upon defeating any foe in open combat, he gains a small part of their essence.
    In effect, this means he establishes a secondary, immaterial source of prana. This serves two main purposes: he can survive even the loss of his Master if he defeats enough Servants, or he can use it to fuel his second Noble Phantasm.

Babylonian Problem ~ With The Bodies Of Their Warriors I Filled The Plain ~ Anti-Fortress A
    "I destroyed, I devastated, I burned with fire. The wall and outer-wall, temples and gods, temple-towers of brick and earth, as many as there were, I razed and dumped them into the Arahtu canal. Through the midst of the city I dug canals, I flooded its site with water…That in days to come, the site of that city, and its temples and gods, might not be remembered, I completely blotted it out with floods of water."
    A Noble Phantasm symbolizing the complete destruction of Babylon, the secondary capital of the Assyrian Empire. It frequently rebelled, costing the Assyrians resources and troops to subdue time and again, but Sennacherib had had enough. He burned it to the ground, then finally had it flooded.
    Beyond the literal destruction of the city, this also carried symbolical value. The Babylonians believed everything had originated from the primordial seas, and to have their greatest city flooded was an insult beyond compare. No greater offense could possibly be given.
    An ornate iron sword, it can be said to resemble some sort of drill. Moisture constantly forms on the blade, and it gleams as if wet.
    When activated, the water on the blade increases substanstially. On being held high, the water explodes off the blade, constantly refilling, resulting in an immense flood capable of drowning an entire city, stopping only at Saber's command.

Notes:
    Man, this guy was a douche. A grade-A dickhole. So much of one, in fact, that I was going to give him Charisma at first but realized the explanation for why he wouldn't deserve it would be way too long, like thrice the length of the rest of it. Which is why I gave him anti-Charisma.
    ...Not actually that bad a king when it came to military tactics or administration, though, it turns out. Not that it saved him from assassination.

Anyway, the reason he's a Saber is because he was meant to be part of a series of Servants based on kings of Ancient Middle-Eastern empires that never quite got off the ground, and I had trouble finding someone who'd fit as a Saber. In fact, he started off as Berserker. His sheet was one of the few I liked and felt someone else hadn't done better yet. Babylonian Problem was always meant to be a kind of flooding attack, though this way I did get to work in a sideways wink to Ea.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazyrian View Post
    Hm, I think you are thinking in another one actually; mine didn't have bug planting, but just summoning his secret police as low rank servants with Presence Concealment
    Hmm. It seems I got a bit confused in my past reply to you. What I originally meant to say was that I got the basic idea for Watergate (low rank Servants with Presence Concealment used for spying) from your sheet, the bug planting really was my own idea, far as I know. Somehow I ended up saying something else though. Guess I should pay more attention to what I'm writing before I click "Post"!

Blog Entries
    Update: Just gave Ganymede a new NP-
    Food Of The Gods
    Ambrosia
    , based on Funderful's suggestion. The Rider class usually has more then one NP after all, and I figured he was too much of a one-trick pony with just the eagle alone. Please tell me what you think, everybody!

Blog Entries
    I've done an Assassin version of a certain son of your Saber, NMR-3.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

JP Friend Code
    Ganymedes, Olympian Cupbearer

Spoiler:

Class: Rider
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Parameters:

Strength: E
    Endurance: E
    Agility: C
    Mana: C
    Luck: D
    Noble Phantasm: B

Armament: For lack of a better option, Rider wields a shepherds crook.

Class Skills:

• Riding (D): The capacity to ride mounts and vehicles. At this rank, perhaps one shouldn’t even qualify for the Rider class, owning only the ability to ride mundane tamed animals. It would be appropriate to attribute success with members of the phantasmal species to the mount itself.

• Magic Resistance (C): A skill that grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. At this rank, cancels spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against Magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

Personal Skills:

• Divinity (C): The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels one is treated as a mixed race of a Divine Spirit, and the level declines when the Heroic Spirit's own rank as a Monster, Demonic Beast raises. It can also decrease due one's dislike for the gods. It also has an effect which reduces special defensive values called "purge defense" in proportion to the Divinity's Rank. It can break through Skills such as Protection of the Faith and Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig. As a the child of a naiad and a descendant of Zeus, Rider possesses a moderate rank in this skill.

• Charming Youth (A): The disposition as a pretty boy who charms people. A fascination magecraft-like effect that works on both men and women, that may be abated by those with a strong will to do so. Complete evasion by means of the Magic Resistance Skill is also possible. Said to be the “loveliest born of the race of mortals”, so fair that Zeus not only took him as his partner, but granted him life among the gods of Olympia.

• Animal Dialogue (False) (A+): Communication of intention with animals that don't speak a "language of words". Rather than the ability to communicate with any animal regardless of its intelligence, it would seem Rider has acquired an innate and mutual understanding with his cherished mount alone.

Noble Phantasm:

Ambrosia Krater
    Vessel of Heavenly Nectar

Rank B
    Anti-Unit
    Range: 1

A drink refined from the apples of immortality and consumed by the Gods residing in Mount Olympus, conferring immortality and eternal youth. Unlike the Goddesses banished to the Shapeless Isle, the Olympians require Ambrosia to maintain their perfection.

Rider carries a golden bowl from which he can draw this life preserving concoction. While capable of drawing out a quantity greater than can be contained in a vessel of its size, the amount available remains finite, eventually running dry. Rider can replenish his supply on nights where the constellation Aquarius is visible in the sky. Consumption of Ambrosia greatly increases the target’s rate of healing and magical energy level for a brief time. Put in the terms of a certain RPG, it is equivalent to an Elixir that rapidly restores HP and MP to full.

Meant only for consumption by gods, it will burn through the flesh of anyone not possessing a rank of Divinity. While it would be the height of unprofessional conduct for the olympian cupbearer to spill the drink of the gods, it can be employed offensively should the need arise.

Though not an impressive Noble Phantasm in it’s own right, by raising his bowl as an offering to the heavens Rider can call down his mount, Aquila, greatly increasing his offensive potential. Additionally, if ingested with moderation, it can briefly extend Rider's ability to remain in the world without his Master’s support.

Spoiler:
    Aquila
    Aetos Dios
    , Thundering Lovebird:

A divine beast in service of Zeus, or rather an extension of Zeus himself. A gigantic eagle charged with carrying his lightning through the heavens, identified with the constellation Aquila. Though considered a noble bird of great esteem, it was complicit in the Adulterous Chief God’s affair, serving as transport to the young Ganymedes.

Swift of movement and capable of discharging tremendous amounts of electricity, it boasts uncontested rulership of the skies. At maximum output it can be considered equivalent to an A-rank Anti-Army Noble Phantasm.

While fearsome in its role of delivering the sky god’s fury, in Rider’s company it displays a more affectionate nature befitting close companions. Zeus and the Eagle of Zeus are one and the same, and as such Rider cares for Aquila in a reciprocal manner, so once summoned the pair are loath to separate.

Incidentally, Rider is also capable of summoning an immortal horse akin to those given to his father by Zeus, but has little motivation to do so, despite its many outstanding qualities. Contrasted with Aquila, this neglected steed has poor chemistry with its young owner.

Notes:
    So, lol, it seems I wasn’t the only one to see that Nerites sheet and start working on a Ganymedes. But I was just to put on the finishing touches when I saw it, so, um, welp. The cost of procrastination, I guess.
    tbh I felt kinda iffy about such a low riding skill for a Rider, but the main idea was a Rider who is carried completely by his mount and almost harmless without it, so I don’t mind too much I guess. Animal Dialogue was something added in fairly early on and I wasn’t sure if I wanted to keep it as I went on. Uninspired NP name is uninspired.
    Anyway, it's getting late (formatting takes forever) and the longer I look at this post the more I'm going to want to curl into a ball and die, so goodnight.

Blog Entries
    Was rather surprised to come by here and see another Ganymedes sheet on the same page. Guess great minds think alike huh? (And fools seldom differ...)

Interesting to see our differing takes on the same Heroic Spirit. Mine is probably more powerful overall, with higher stats (even without Affections Of The Gods) and more offensive abilities. But then again my version of Ambrosia is a solely one-use item, while yours is far more versatile, able to be replenished and even used offensively if the situation demands. So, it sort of balances out I suppose.

Funny that you used a blonde faceclaim (one of the characters from Free!, I think?), since after making the sheet I later found a reference to some poet describing Ganymede as "golden haired". Oh well, its not like half the Servants in Fate look anything like you'd expect based on the legend anyway (like Astolfo with pink hair).

I think I'm hardly one to talk about uninspired NP names.

Thinking of doing another Greek Heroic Spirit, Lycurgus of Thrace, which I'll probably post up later tonight or tomorrow (depending on how long it makes for me to be struck by inspiration). Look forward to it!

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code

What a fucking asshole.

Class: Assassin
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Attribute: Man

Strength: B
    Endurance: B
    Agility: C
    Mana: E
    Luck: E
    Noble Phantasm: C

Class Skills:
    Presence Concealment: D
    Suitable for spying. Assassin was not a furtive man, and thus possesses a low rank in this skill.

Personal Skills:
    Mental Pollution: E
    Resistance to mental interference born from possessing a twisted mind. Assassin is obsessed with loyalty and the success of his Master, and will do as much as he can to eliminate anyone he perceives as their rival, even if it is a friend of theirs. He will also try to turn his Master against these perceived rivals.

Secret Intel: A
    This Skill does not conceal one's presence, but rather makes so that said presence itself does not feel like that of an opponent. Until Assassin takes an offensive action against a target, they will not perceive him as a threat.

Noble Phantasms

Phantasm Theft
    Preparation for Murder
    - Anti-Unit, Rank B

The replication of Assassin's theft of Balmung, the weapon of the noble Siegfried. By proclaiming out loud the true name of an object-type Noble Phantasm (a weapon, a shield, a potion, etc.) belonging to a Servant in his vicinity that is not currently wielding/wearing it, Assassin removes it from the Grail War for as long as Assassin lives, making it unaccessible to its owner. A Servant can only be subject to this Noble Phantasm once per Grail War.

Hero Killer
    Deceived Dragonslayer
    - Anti-Unit, Rank C+

The javelin used by Assassin to kill Siegfried. A weapon symbolizing his cowardly, honorless murder of a hero, the same way one kills an animal they're hunting. Normally, the weapon merely deals damage, with an "anti-hero" property, being stronger the more virtuous the foe is. However, if thrown against a Servant whose name is known to Assassin and who is under the effect of Phantasm Theft, the javelin will become a homing weapon, seeking out the least protected part of the target's body, the place where it will cause the highest damage possible; an attack that attempts to ensure a 1-hit kill through sheer damage.

Lore
    Spoiler:
    Hagen was a knight under the service of the burgundian king Gunther, and his most trusted friend. He warned Gunther about Siegfried's might, and that he should try to become friends with the dragonslayer. Later on, when Gunther's wife Brünhilde sought revenge against Siegfried for a misunderstanding born from the deception of the wooing of the Icelandinc queen, Hagen plotted the murder of the hero, and using information about Siegfried's weakness gathered from Gunther's sister and Siegfried's wife Kriemhild, and lies told by Gunther, successfully killed Siegfried, and stealing Balmung for himself.
    Later on, when Kriemhild was convinced by her parents to live with her brothers, her acts of charity enraged Hagen, to the point where he stole the Nibelungen treasure Kriemhild inherited from Siegfried and threw it into the Rhine river (das Rheingold). Although Gunther and his two brothers did not approve of this and knew the location of the treasure, they did not tell the location to Kriemhild, perhaps fearing that she'd use the gold to avenge her husband.
    Hagen ultimately met his end at Kriemhild's hand and Siegfried's blade after the conflict between the Burgundians and the Huns, executed by the dragonslayer's widow after being imprisoned and refusing to reveal the location of the Nibelungen treasure. His death was soon followed by hers at the hands of his friend Hildebrand.
    Hagen is extremely displeased with being summoned under the least knightly of classes, believing that his actions against Siegfried were not honorless murdeer, but instead what a true knight would do to protect his lord. It is very likely that he will get obsessed with his Master and try to alienate them from anyone he perceives as a threat - even an allied Magus suggested by himself.
    Last edited by Zork Knight; February 15th, 2016 at 11:13 AM.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Very nice Hagen of Tronjak sheet! I quite liked the nod to alternate interpretations of the character. My favourite part is the NPs and how they act in concert. It's only a shame his faceclaim still has both eyes.

Blog Entries
    Hmm. In the Nasuverse version of Siegfried's legend, didn't he actually ask Hagen to kill him in order to prevent a civil war or something? So, portraying him as a cowardly scoundrel wouldn't fit too well in that case (though its certainly how he's remembered). Of course, you're perfectly free to make a Hagen sheet without regard for existing canon if you so desire. And I'm just getting from the wiki, so it might be less then totally accurate...

I'm curious about his Phantasm Theft NP though. Does it let him access the opponent's NP, or just keep them from using it? Calling it a "theft" would sort of suggest the former, though only the latter is mentioned in the actual sheet. Also, what happens to the weapon once they "can't access it"? Are their hands repelled from it by telekinetic force? Are only its properties as a Noble Phantasm rendered inaccessible or is the opponent kept from using it altogether? It's an interesting idea, but it doesn't seem fully fleshed out.

Blog Entries
    I assume it would astralize and the Servant would no longer be able to de-astralize it.

But I didn't create the sheet, so...

Class: Rider

STR: C
    END: C
    AGI: D
    MGI: E
    LCK: B

Class Skills

Riding (B): Mundane beasts and vehicles can be used. The likes of Phantasmal races are far beyond his ability.

Magic Resistance (D+): Cancels single action spells. Rider never encountered any magic
    during his lifetime, so he receives some small resistance as a token of his class. This can
    be boosted by donning a sash gifted to him by Tecumseh.

Personal Skills

Library of Stored Knowledge (D): Despite having no formal education, Rider always sought to improve
    his knowledge. In addition to information provided by the Grail, Rider has access to military tactics,
    science, ancient history, literature and "other less practical topics."

Charisma (C): Sufficient to lead an army. From the very beginning of his military career Rider was
    well loved by his fellow officers and subordinates. He also earned the respect of many First Nations
    people, leading them and fighting alongside them in battle.

Battle Continuation (C): Rider is able to continue fighting despite grievous wounds. He is noted to
    have kept fighting on the frontlines despite multiple gunshot wounds, including to his throat and wrist.

Noble Phantasms

Alfred~Heroic Warhorse (C, Anti-Unit)

Gifted to Rider by the Governor General, Rider's mount is a strong grey warhorse, described as steady under
    fire. Though his blood is far removed from his ancient Phantasmal ancestor, he can still carry Rider at
    great speeds and unleash a pounding charge, navigating the chaotic battlefield with ease.

Siege of Detroit~Assault of the York Militia (C, Anti-Army, Anti-Fortress)

A recreation of the scene at the Battle of Detroit. The use of this Noble Phantasm happens in two stages.
    First was intimidation, when Rider had a large group of First Nations warriors surround the fort, terrifying
    the Americans and lowering their morale. A fear effect fills the area and spectral images of imposing warriors
    appear. Despite their appearance, they are not summoned combatants but rather images that take the appearance
    of whatever or whomever the enemy fears the most in their mind's eye. If this does not suffice in forcing his
    opponent's surrender, the second stage comes in the form of a hail of musket and cannon fire. Despite 19th
    century firearms being notoriously inaccurate, Rider is able to aim the fire precisely, aiming for a decisive
    victory rather than complete destruction.

Background
    Isaac Brock was a British army officer assigned to Lower Canada. He was promoted to major general, and became
    responsible for defending Upper Canada against the United States. While many in Canada and Britain believed
    war could be averted, Brock began to ready the army and militia for what was to come. When the War of 1812
    broke out, the populace was prepared, and quick victories at Fort Mackinac and Detroit defeated American
    invasion efforts.

Brock's actions, particularly his success at Detroit, earned him a knighthood, membership in the Order of the
    Bath, accolades and the sobriquet "The Hero of Upper Canada". His name is often linked with that of the Native
    American leader Tecumseh, although the two men collaborated in person only for a few days. Brock died at the
    Battle of Queenston Heights, which was nevertheless a British victory.
    Last edited by Funderfullness; July 26th, 2016 at 07:18 PM.

Blog Entries
    Class: Archer
    Master:
    True Name:
    ‘Robin Hood’, the Hallowed Thief
    Sex: Male
    Alignment:Chaotic Good
    Height/Weight: 162cm/59kg
    Appearance/Faceclaim: Fuck it, I’m not going to try and find these things.

Strength: C
    Endurance:C
    Agility: D
    Magical Energy:D
    Luck:B
    Noble Phantasm: B

Class Skills:
    Magic Resistance: D
    Cancels Single-Action spells. Magic Resistance of the same degree of an amulet that rejects magical energy.

Independent Action: B
    It is possible for a Servant to stay in the world for two days without a Master. However, this is the ideal value achieved by maximally conserving mana and avoiding battle and Noble Phantasm usage.

Personal Skills:
    Presence Concealment:
    D+
    Suitable for spying. When in the woods this functions as if it were one rank higher.

Charisma: D
    At this rank, the Servant is capable of leading a small group of close allies.

Protection of the Fairies: C-
    A blessing from Elementals; the capacity to increase one' Luck in dangerous situations. Activation is limited to battlefields, where it is possible to perform feats of arms.

Noble Phantasm:
    The Hallowed Bow: B (Anti-Unit)

This bow’s power comes not from enchantments, nor from blessing but from the very wood it was constructed from: an apple tree from the world of the Fae, Avalon.

Any arrows fired from the Hallowed Bow receive two enchantments/blessings/effects:
    Firstly they become invisible and secondly they become poisonous to mortals and cause a heart-attack, an aneurism, etc… As such they could be considered the ‘elf arrows’ that many peasants blamed natural deaths upon.

---

I could probably word the Noble Phantasm better, but I'm tired and just don't care right now.
    Last edited by Crying; February 15th, 2016 at 05:32 AM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I like the sheet, but there already is a Robin Hood. He was introduced in Fate/Extra. Is this another form or interpretation of him?