Page 664 of 782 FirstFirst ... 164564614654659662663664665666669674714764 ... LastLast
Results 13,261 to 13,280 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    She's still kinda whitewashed in CCC.
    She's an unrepentant mass murderer that the game says is probably damned forever. She has a rather gruesome ability to bathe in the blood of tortured captured Masters to gain strength, a room you wander into early on. She has no concept that she's done anything wrong until pretty late in the game, so it's not exactly strange that it doesn't show in her attitude. So yeah, she's cute and charming, but she's still definitely a sociopath.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    My little mass murderer can't possibly be this cute!

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Interesting idea, though the NP is a bit of a Dracula ripoff (which you even acknowledged). It makes sense given her legend, admittedly. Also I'm presuming Enhancement is a typo and you actually meant Mystic Eyes of Entrancement (or maybe Enchantment?) considering it was immediately followed with "allowing for powerful hypnosis".
    Thanks for the feedback! Fixed the typo too.

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    I was a bit irritated at turning an infamous serial killer into kawaii uguu superstar idol, but the existence of Carmilla makes that sting a little less now.
    From kawaii uguu superstar idol to dominatrix milf.

What a transformation

Fate Grand/Order ID: 102947414/GreenBob
    JetKinen's tries very poorly to translate a brazilian book

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arha View Post
    She's an unrepentant mass murderer that the game says is probably damned forever. She has a rather gruesome ability to bathe in the blood of tortured captured Masters to gain strength, a room you wander into early on. She has no concept that she's done anything wrong until pretty late in the game, so it's not exactly strange that it doesn't show in her attitude. So yeah, she's cute and charming, but she's still definitely a sociopath.
    The fact they aren't sweeping it under the rug, and neither is she, honestly makes her an interesting character. also dragon monmusu
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Blog Entries
    Assassin The Man in The Iron Mask
    STR D
    AGI E
    EN C
    MA E
    LU E

Class skills:
    Presence Concealment E
    The skill to hide oneself and one's status as a Heroic Spirit.
    Only given to Assassin because of his being summoned as one.
    Due to the low rank, attempts to hide have some measure of success, but he stands out because of his mask.

Personal skills:
    Information Erasure EX
    The removal of information regarding the Servant's true name, abilities, and appearance from the records and memories of all witnesses, including the opponent, following the conclusion of an engagement.
    Even to himself, his identity is a secret. No information about his true name or appearance is recorded, even in the Throne.
    At this rank, even during an engagement it becomes difficult to remember anything about the Servant.

Valet C
    The skill of being a butler to someone of status.
    One of the few historical facts known about the Man in the Iron Mask was that he served as a valet for another prisoner.
    Presumably not having had the necessary training, this skill merely gives the Servant a suitable disposition and some simple knowledge.

Noble Phantasms:
    Le Masque Au Fer ~ Un Fantôme Immobile À Ses Yeux Est Offert, Et Les Feux Ont Relui Sur Un Masque De Fer ~ Anti-Unit (Self) D~C
    A strange Noble Phantasm, taking the form of an elaborate iron mask. It hides his true identity from any who see him.
    However, the way it does this is by allowing him to become anyone he has been thought to be, shifting his shape and skillset to match, yet always keeping the mask on.
    Shapes he can take on this way are:

• someone who supposedly was Louis XIV's real father, an otherwise nondescript man. This shape is worn for reconnaisance.
    • Vivien de Bulonde, who was a French general. Wields a sword; the shape taken for combat.
    • A lot of others, ranging from young to old, illegitimate royal heirs to those who had displeased the state of France somehow, all with their own niche and uses.

But the most famous guise he can assume is that of Philippe, the twin brother of Louis XIV and the rightful king of France, as depicted in the novel by Alexandre Dumas. However, this form requires the mask be taken off - permanently. Doing so requires the aid of another, as he cannot do it himself.
    In exchange, he gains what he by all rights should have had and his brother claimed instead; the French Crown Jewels, including a magnificent crown and the sword passed down by Charlemagne, Joyeuse, which was said to change colour thirty times a day. While a fine sword indeed, he has little idea how to wield it and can only swing it about, unable to activate its more powerful functions.
    Contrary to what one might think, this is not his "true self"; it is just another someone he could have been, and Assassin resents the fact even he doesn't know who he is.

Notes:
    Had some difficulty picking out a class for him. Assassin isn't a perfect fit, since the most popular theory for who he was never killed or attempted to kill anyone.
    Anyway. Kind of surprised no one's done a sheet for him yet. As soon as I thought of him, I was sure what his NP would do, which is a welcome contrast from other sheets I've done so far, let me tell you.
    He'd be sort of like SF Jack the Ripper but less murderous. Probably has the same wish, though: finding out who he "really" is.
    His personality is quiet and devoutly Christian, though he sees Louis XIV as the one responsible for his incarceration. If summoned in the same HGW as his "brother", you can bet Joyeuse is getting drawn somehow.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I like the idea of "searching for his own identity" deal going on. I'd say information erasure is one of the few places an EX rank would seem acceptable. I agree with the class because aside from Archer (which he really doesn't suit) assassin is the only applicable class as he seems more of a scout than a fighter.

Does anyone one else have any more feedback for my two berserkers William Wallace or Mina Harker?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bird of Hermes View Post
    Could we see that lancer next please?
    Once I finish him, sure, but that could be a while. I'm waiting on some /GO materials before I finalize his skills, because there's at least one that definitely fits him but which we still have no idea what it does mechanically.

Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    Very interesting Berserker! That said, is Mad Enhancement A++ really necessary? Wouldn't "just" A already cover what the description states? I might even suggest lowering it a bit further, but since you seem to be going for a "difficult to control even by Berserker standards" "plotline" for him, I'd say A Rank would be fine.
    END A++ also seems a bit excessive, considering his EX-Rank Battle Continuation Skill. I'd suggest lowering it to A+ under Mad Enhancement.
    Mad Enhancement's rank is a matter of how mad the Servant is, with B being "very", A being "to the point where they've lost their own will and can be manipulated easily by the Master" (so lowering it to B would actually be more fitting), A+ being "very very much but with something that calms them down", and EX being "completely to the point where they are unable to reason even while acting normal". As far as I am aware, there is no canon Berserker whose Mad Enhancement leaves them so crazed that, upon being summoned, a Command Spell is immediately required to prevent them from tearing apart their own Master. That is what A++ represents, that he is completely gone but with nothing to stop his rampage. The numerical benefit is no different from anything else above C, and the cost in terms of magical energy is greater than lower ranks. It might seem excessive but lowering it would actually make him better.

His Endurance is a remnant of when he was originally going to be a Shielder with Mad Enhancement as a personal skill, before I realized that was dumb and gimmicky and I had no reason not to just make him Berserker like he should be. Normally as Berserker he would have A+ (A), but A++ looks nicer and more intimidating. It's because of his Battle Continuation that I don't think the change really matters much, since you'll need to overkill him for victory either way. If you want an in-universe explanation, his Master had the summoning ritual tinkered with to optimize him for tanking hits.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Clockehwork View Post
    Once I finish him, sure, but that could be a while. I'm waiting on some /GO materials before I finalize his skills, because there's at least one that definitely fits him but which we still have no idea what it does mechanically.
    What skill is that?

Banned
    do we have HS Mansa Musa yet?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Not as far as I know, no.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I stand corrected.

Blog Entries
    Class: Rider
    Master:
    True Name:
    Zahak, the Radiant Child of the Black Swamp
    Sex: Male
    Alignment:
    Lawful Evil
    Height/Weight: 159cm/56kg

Strength:
    D
    Endurance:
    D
    Agility: D
    Magical Energy:
    C
    Luck: E
    Noble Phantasm: B

Class Skills:
    Riding:
    A
    All creatures but those of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast-rank can be used as mounts. This rank is high enough to have aptitude for the Rider Class.

Magic Resistance: E+++
    With the exception of curses, spells can only be resisted and not cancelled. When the spell is a curse, Zahak will be completely immune and always cancel it.

Personal Skills:
    Monstrous Strength:
    B
    The more Zahak uses this skill, the more he becomes the demonic dragon beast that he was in legend.

Torture Techniques: A
    At this level the Servant is able to employ all types of torture techniques in an efficient manner, receiving a damage bonus when using Torture devices.

Reason to Suffer: C
    Similar to the Innocent Monster skill, Reason to Suffer deals with how others perceive the Servant is possession of this skill. Instead of altering their appearance and/or abilities based on their perception like Innocent Monster does, Reason to Suffer forces others to perceive this Servant as evil and the source of their suffering/misfortune.

As the prototype of the Antichrist, Zahak has a rank in this skill that causes anyone who can form a connection between him and their misfortune/suffering in their mind to automatically blame him no matter how irrational it may be to do so.

Charisma: E
    Leadership skills increase, but the morale of troops decreases extremely.

Sadistic Constitution: A

A skill that augments one's aggression in battle. It appears to be a positive skill, but the longer its owner stays in battle, the more their abusive disposition will grow, causing them to lose their usual composure. It's possible to say that this is just one step short of the skill that causes Berserkers to go insane.
    The more one attacks, the stronger one becomes at the cost of their defensive abilities dropping. Has the added disadvantage of unconsciously lowering one's chances of escape.

Noble Phantasm:
    Damāvand, Your Sins Shall Weigh You Down: C (Anti-Unit)
    A Noble Phantasm representing the event in which Zahak was trapped underneath a mountain. It could be considered the ancestor to all “evil sealing Noble Phantasms”.

Damāvand functions not by sealing away the evil properties of something, but by sealing someone based on the evils they have committed. The enemy Servant/Master this Noble Phantasm is used against will use the energy of the Counter Force to seal someone inside their own mind/soul based on the destructive deeds they have committed against the planet/humanity.

Bēvar-Asp, He who has a Thousand Horses:
    D (Anti-Army)
    The thousand horses Zahak was said to own in life, none of them are anything special and are, for all intents and purposes, normal horses made out of mana.

He can summon any one of them to function as his mount at a moderate prana cost or all 1000 of them to stampede his enemies for a greater amount of prana.

Aži Dahāka, the Serpent of Angra Mainyu:
    B (Anti-Self, Anti-Unit)
    The true form of Zahak. The form that he took upon ascending to the throne and fulfilling his purpose. When this Noble Phantasm is activated, two serpent/dragon heads tear their way out of Zahak’s shoulders and he grows a long, prehensile tail. Any wounds he take from this point onward will sprout vermin and black, corrupting mud instead of blood.

The serpents will be able to feast on anything containing mana (Masters, familiars, enemy Servants, etc…) and supply Zahak with it. However if they do not get to feed on anyone/anything they will begin to devour Zahak’s mana supply.

Worth noting is that:

a) This Noble Phantasm makes Zahak weak to weapons with an Anti-Dragon aspect to them when active.

b) This Noble Phantasm cannot be turned off once it has activated.

Lore:
    Legend tells that Zahak was a sinful king of Persia that overthrew the good king Jamshid and brought about a dark age.

Legend tells that Angra Mainyu repeatedly visited Zahak and corrupted him more and more with each visit, even causing serpent heads to grow from his shoulders.

It is true that Jamshid’s reign was a golden age free from suffering. For he had found All the World’s Evils and he had banished it from his realm. That man may be starving in the street, but it was fine for they would curse the Evil and all would be well. They were safe. They were happy. They were free from obligations.

They had no control.

And humans are greedy creatures by nature and they wished to be able to take control of their lives. But to do that, they needed to take responsibility for their evils.

And so a child was born.

That child was Zahak, who would go on to take the throne so that he could fulfil his purpose. Said purpose was to show humanity their sins and make them suffer for it. They would be forced to take responsibility for their own misfortune/suffering. And they would have control of their lives once again.

Eventually, however, people began to desire something else: to be free of suffering forced upon them by a tyrant.

And so another child was born….

---

Why yes, I was heavily inspired by Fate/Hollow Fake over on Sufficient Velocity as you can see from Zahak's title and lore...

It could probably use some polishing but I think it will work fine for now.
    Last edited by Crying; February 23rd, 2016 at 05:52 AM. Reason: Formatting

US Friend Code
    interesting, but theres no such things as 4 plus, just leave it at three or two.

Question, does making alternate sheets for Canon servants allowed?

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Don't see why not. I recall somebody making an alternate sheet for St. George way back...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post
    interesting, but theres no such things as 4 plus, just leave it at three or two.
    Huh... I swear that I saw a Servant that had four pluses.

Oh well, it did seem a bit excessive anyway, so I'll change it.
    Last edited by Crying; February 23rd, 2016 at 01:48 AM.

JP Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post
    yet......

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    As no one has posted anything here for a bit, here's a servant.

Name: Marcus Junius Brutus the Younger
    Class: Assassin
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Place of Origin: Rome

Strength- C+
    Endurance- D
    Agility- B
    Mana- E
    Luck- B
    NP- B

Height/Weight: 174cm/70kg

Dislikes: Himself
    Talents: Betrayal
    Natural Enemy: Julius Caesar, Augustus

Class Skills:

• Presence Concealment (D) - Suitable for spying.

Personal Skills:
    • Disengage (A) - The ability to break away from combat. Bonus effect of returning battle conditions to what they were at the beginning of the match.
    • Imperial Privilege (B) - An ability that, due the insistence of the owner, Skills that are essentially impossible to possess can be obtained for a short period of time. In cases when the Rank is above A, even the "burden to the body" is acquired (such as Divinity).
    • Military Tactics (C) - Tactical knowledge used not for one-on-one combat situations, but for battles where many are mobilized. Bonus modifiers are provided during use of one's own Anti-Army Noble Phantasm or when dealing against an enemy Anti-Army Noble Phantasm.

Noble Phantasm

• Tyrannus Interfectorem Ultimate Betrayal of Trust (Anti-Unit) (B) - The manifestation of the most famous act of betrayal. A special condition for this Noble Phantasm is that it doesn’t work properly unless you chant a true name of your victim, together with the name of this Noble Phantasm. Once activated, it conjures image of victims’ past, and recreates its perfect illusion in a present, with Assassin in guise of a trusted, friend from victims’ life. A mental component of Noble Phantasm soothes any doubt or confusion in a victim that would naturally come from suddenly reliving past events, and simultaneously allows Assassin to perfectly assume the identity of victims’ friend, allowing Assassin to flawlessly play his part until a lethal surprise attack is achieved. A high enough Instinct or resistance to Mental Influence can allow the victim to realise something is wrong, however Magical Resistance has little to no effect on the illusions.

Lore
    Contrary to the popular image of him as a wretched, murderous traitor, Brutus outwardly appears to be rather well-adjusted and reasonable, if a little dour in mannerism. Whilst blunt and prone to verbally sniping those who irritate him, he gives off a great impression of reliability and honesty, and generally makes good on that impression. He rarely complains about anything, taking life on the chin with little more than a tired scowl. Whilst seemingly very proud, he is a firm believer in 'Noblesse Oblige' and does his best to adhere to this ideal at all times. Thus, despite his noticeable pride there is no real sense selfishness or ego about him, and so he comes across as a rather likeable individual who can be understood to have earned his title of 'The Noblest Roman of them All'.

However, this belies the fact that he is still a Roman, and the same man who cut down one of his closest friends in cold blood. For all he lives up to his title of 'The Noblest Roman of them All', he is a vicious pragmatist with very little in the way of mercy for his enemies or those he deems to be a danger to the greater good. He is selfless in a terrifyingly inhuman way, seeing himself as just one man doing what needs to be done rather than any kind of 'great hero'. However, despite his stoic and pragmatic attitude, he is not without his share of flaws. For one, he absolutely detests those with no sense of regard for the consequences of their actions upon others, to the point of becoming irrational and enraged over it; and despite his claim to stoicism, he is only human underneath it all and is naturally unable to bear the despair and isolation of a tool of justice.

He deeply regrets the murder of his friend Julius Caesar and wishes to serve a pure, noble emperor free of corruption.
    Last edited by Bird of Hermes; June 22nd, 2016 at 01:30 PM. Reason: Added Luck Stat