Page 764 of 782 FirstFirst ... 264664714754759762763764765766769774 ... LastLast
Results 15,261 to 15,280 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    What does that hunter's Original Sin skill do? Nuke the world with excaliblasts like Solomon's?
    It does nothing. I was going to make it work like a double summon for Avenger class giving him the Avenger class skills.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I thought The Original Sin already existed as Solomon's three Noble Phantasms, one of which being a giant ring in the sky that can shoot tons of Excalibur blasts?

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bird of Hermes View Post
    I thought The Original Sin already existed as Solomon's three Noble Phantasms, one of which being a giant ring in the sky that can shoot tons of Excalibur blasts?
    Yes one of the 3 is the "I" of the Original Sin, we just don't know if the others are "II", "III" yet.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    ForThe film I was thinking about at the time was The Notebook. As for Theseus... He seduced her, convinced her to abandon her family after killing her half brother and abandoned her on some forsaken island while she was asleep.

She hates the guy but she wouldn't kill him. At first. She would make him suffer the way her caused others to as Theseus was renowned as a kidnapped of women, hell - the guy was the first to abduct Helen of Troy.

Thinking about it plotwise, she would remain in the shadows to sabotage his every action both domestic and especially in fights against other servants. If Theseus' master was male she would probably seduce Theseus and place him in an unwinable scenario where death was certain or just kill him. If Theseus were to fall in love with his master, Ariadne would likely kidnap her and (A) kill her, which is unlikely or (B) seduce her out of spite and convince her master to command Theseus to kill himself.

I have put too much thought into this...
    Damn, that's one spiteful as hell lady. Though, I can't exactly say she's unjustified (what he did to her was about as bad as what Jason did to Medea, after all).

The idea of Ariadne trying to get revenge on Theseus by NTRing him kind of amuses me more then it probably should. Especially with the potential Yuri element involved. By option (B), I take it you mean she'd pull a Medea and keep his Master hostage until they're sufficiently brainwashed/seduced (so, kind of like a reverse Medea then...). That's how I imagine it, anyway.

The tragic thing is, Theseus (or at least my take on him) would probably be too griefstricken himself upon meeting Ariadne again to even fight back. His whole wish is about trying to make amends with Ariadne and knowing she still hates him (understandably) even despite his efforts at atonement would... shatter him, most likely. Though I guess you could say it'd make him even more determined to go back and undo his abandonment of her in the first place. In any case, if he had the resolve to keep fighting he could bypass a Command Seal through marking himself with his 'Spathí Athínas' NP and then invoking it to counter the Command Seal's effects.

What, you assumed you're the only one who can put loads of thought into fanfic ideas that'll likely never come to fruition? Nonsense.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sumthing View Post
    It does nothing. I was going to make it work like a double summon for Avenger class giving him the Avenger class skills.
    You should probably do something with it, given that it's the most important aspect of his legend by far. More so then the dream prophecy stuff which, as far as I can tell, wasn't mentioned at all in his lore.

By the way, what'd you think of my idea for it as a Noble Phantasm?

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Regarding the First Hunter, I'd say Original Sin would do better as an NP then a Skill. Possibly something where Archer can sacrifice an animal (or even human or Heroic Spirit) to temporarily 'invite' the spirit of Death into the world to attack enemy Servants. But it would be outside his control and could just as easily attack Archer himself as his enemies.

That's my own idea, anyway.
    Oh, this is nice, I may change to something Like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    Yes one of the 3 is the "I" of the Original Sin, we just don't know if the others are "II", "III" yet.
    Did not knew that. I was thinking more Abou Adam and Eve. To avoid confusion it's better to change the name.

Blog Entries
    Slightly off-topic, but why does Solomon have Original Sin related stuff anyway? Is he ever mentioned as having a special tie to that concept in Biblical myth? (then again, it's not like he had rainbow orbital death-ray either...)

You should probably do something with it, given that it's the most important aspect of his legend by far. More so then the dream prophecy stuff which, as far as I can tell, wasn't mentioned at all in his lore.

By the way, what'd you think of my idea for it as a Noble Phantasm?
    Very good. For better ballance I'll change the dream NP to skill and use that NP you mentioned.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Slightly off-topic, but why does Solomon have Original Sin related stuff anyway? Is he ever mentioned as having a special tie to that concept in Biblical myth? (then again, it's not like he had rainbow orbital death-ray either...)
    When in doubt, just say 'Lol Nasu'

- - - Updated - - -

Good point with Theseus and his Command Spell Sword, as for his reaction, you're right. You have a tendency to put a more chivalrous twist on those with less than stellar character (like with Paris)

Blog Entries
    Good point with Theseus and his Command Spell Sword, as for his reaction, you're right. You have a tendency to put a more chivalrous twist on those with less than stellar character (like with Paris)
    What can I say. I have a thing for the 'tragically flawed romantic' archetype.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    That and genderswaps

Blog Entries
    That and genderswaps
    You know me too well.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Blog Entries
    I'm back! Decided to do a more grounded, realistic Servant this time. He's pushing the limit how young he is, but Shuwen, Tesla, and Edison got in. Besides, he's really famous.

Rider/Assassin
    The Red Baron

Class: Rider/Assassin
    True Name: Manfred von Richthofen
    Area of Origin: Germany
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Attribute: Man

Parameters:
    Strength: D
    Endurance: D
    Agility: C
    Magic: E
    Luck: B-
    Noble Phantasm: B

Skills:
    Class Skills:
    • Riding B
      Most vehicles can be ridden with expertise
    • Magic Resistance E
      Only weakens the effect of Magecraft targeted at him.
    • Presence Concealment C+
      The rank of presence concealment drops considerably when preparing to attack. However, this condition does not apply when approaching a target via plane from behind.

Personal Skills:
    • Double Summon B
      Richthofen holds the class skills of both the Rider class (reflecting his career as a pilot) and the Assassin class (reflecting his methods during combat).
    • Powerless Shell A/-
      Outside of his planes, Richthofen is difficult to perceive as a Servant. This skill is canceled whenever he boards one of his aircraft.
    • Marksmanship B
      A skill for those famed for their marksmanship abilities. Richthofen's flying style was not characterized by reckless dogfighting and acrobatics, but by ruthless precision and the element of surprise.
    • Voyager of the Skies A+
      The talent to pilot vessels recognized as planes. As piloting often involves either flying in and leading formations and/or directing support crew inside the plane, this skill also has the effects of Charisma and Military Tactics.
    • Weak Constitution D
      There is a chance for a sudden status drop upon returning to the ground. In addition to a temporary parameter Rank-Down, Richthofen will suffer nausea and severe headaches.

Equipment:
    • Pilot's equipment
    • A cavalry sword from his days as a cavalry officer. This will be is primary weapon on foot and if he somehow manages to steal a horse after surviving being shot down from both his planes.

Noble Phantasm:
    Spoiler:
    Albatros D.III, 789/16: Bloody April's Ace (Anti-Unit, C)
    A WWI era biplane, painted red to commemorate Richthofen's promotion to squadron leader of Jasta 11. This is the plane that Richthofen will be first summoned with and will be his primary weapon for most of the Holy Grail War. Unlike his plane in life, this Noble Phantasm has infinite fuel and ammunition (something that Richthofen will be surprised to discover).

Jagdgeschwader I: The Flying Circus (Anti-Army, B)
    Richthofen's Flying Circus, this combination of four Jastas spread terror across the sky from 1917 to 1918. During World War I, it had one job: to achieve localized air superiority wherever it was sent and to deny Allied air operations over a specific location.In order to apply the same tactics that he used in life to the Holy Grail War, Richthofen has the ability to summon the members of Jagdgeschwader 1 to to protect his flanks. However, he cannot field the entire unit at once, as it would be too much of a burden on his Master. As such, he is usually restricted to flying with the members of Jasta 11. Once summoned, these sub-Servants will remain materialized as long as they receive Mana from the Master; even if Richthofen himself is killed, those members of the Flying Circus will still continue to operate.

Fokker Dr.I, 425/17: Last Flight of the Red Baron (Anti-Unit, B)
    If his Albatros is damaged beyond repair, Richthofen can switch to this plane, the iconic triplane of the Red Baron. Like the Albatros, Richthofen will not need to worry about refueling and reloading this plane. Compared to the Albatros, the Fokker is superior in terms of speed and maneuverability. However, when flying this plane, Richthofen will be afflicted with a rank-down to Endurance against attacks launched from the ground, mirroring how he died.

Lore:
    Spoiler:
    The son of an aristocratic Prussian family, Richthofen was raised with the intention that he would become a military man. Originally serving as a calvary reconnaissance officer, the advent of trench warfare made the mounted warrior obsolete. Wanting to continue his involvement in the war, Richthofen applied for a transfer to the air service division; while he had an unremarkable start, he would soon become one of Germany's best pilots. By the time of his death in 1918, he had proven himself as the "Ace of Aces", with 80 kills to his name.

Personality:
    Distant, unemotional, and humourless, Richthofen is a far cry from the hero that German propaganda painted him as. Rather than a gallant knight of the skies, he is a cold-hearted killer, always aiming for the head or the heart. He takes no pleasure from his work, viewing it as his duty as a military pilot. This dour personality of his is more than likely a result of his head injury; he was once playful and mischievous, but in his final days, he was extremely depressed and ill-tempered. Before his head injury, he was cautious and subtle but also resolute in flight; in his current state, he is prone to suffering from combat stress and there is the possibility of him taking reckless action. Nevertheless, he still tries to hold true to Dicta Boelke, as he knows it could save his life.

His wish to the Grail is something that he himself is not sure of, but even if he discovers something to wish for, he probably would not reveal it to his Master.

Miscellaneous:
    Dislikes: being lauded as a hero, idiot pilots
    Talents: air combat
    Natural Enemy: anybody with an anti-aircraft weapon
    Catalyst: the remains of Fokker Dr.I, 425/17

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    A bit of a different take on this guy and most Riders for that matter, few are capable of flight and none have had planes. The guy seems pretty solid and it would be nice to see more pilots like him and Amelia Airheart around here.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Class: Caster
    Name: Pasiphaë
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Place of Origin: Greece

Strength- C
    Endurance- D
    Agility- B
    Mana- A
    Luck- D
    NP- A

Height/Weight: 188cm/84kg
    Dislikes: Blame Shifting
    Talent: Charm Making
    Natural Enemy: King Minos, Poseidon

Class Skills:
    • Territory Creation (A) - Creation of a temple, superior to a workshop is possible.
    • Item Construction (B) - Berserker is capable of creating powerful Mystic Codes of all kinds that surpass those created with modern Magecraft.

Personal Skills:

• Divinity (A) - The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. Daughter of Helios and demigoddess of magic in the Greek pantheon. In some circles, she is worshiped as a goddess of magic - much like her sister.
    • Innocent Monster (D) - An attribute possessed by Servants whose history and existence have been distorted by the monstrous reputations they accrued across the course of their life and thereafter. As a consequence, the Servant's abilities and appearance have been rendered to conform to the specifications of their legend.
      Due to her connections with the Cretan Bull, her form has warped to look similar to it. In addition, she becomes lustful easily - much so her chagrin.
    • Rage Against the Heavens (D) - One who hates or confronts the divine. Pasiphaë was needlessly punished in the stead of her husband who was the one who defied the gods - gaining a hatred of the pantheon as a whole. Enemies with the Divinity skill have their Strength and Endurance parameters decrease in combat against her.
    • Witchcraft (A) - The heavenly methods. It includes methods to discern one's time of death and secret arts to obtain influence, such as methods to attain status and fortune (for men) and methods to gain the favour of influential individuals (for women).

Noble Phantasm

Cretan Hide Shell of the White Bull (Anti-Army) (A) - Cursed by Poseidon to lust after the Cretan Bull, she commissioned Daedalus to construct a mechanical shell with cowhide covering it. Upon being summoned as a servant, she has repurposed it into what people of the modern day would call "Power Armour".

Taking on the power of the Cretan Bull, while wearing it, her physical power and constitution increase dramatically - allowing her to compete with the three knight class servants in close combat. She is also able to travel at amazing speeds, moving miles in a near instant. The innate magical power of the armour gives her the equivalent of the Magic Resistance skill at rank B. The armour is also capable of walking on water and 'Breathing Fire' much like the bull. However, its true power is that of a charging attack. By manually over locking the reactor of the armour she emits an aura of mana. Once it's activated, the earth will shake and tremble like an earthquake, and the path covered will be shattered and destroyed.

She utterly despises using this Noble Phantasm given her history with it and will only use it if the alternative is certain death as she would do anything to attain her wish. The sole positive is that it can no longer be used for its original means.

Lore

Pasiphaë was the daughter of Helios, wife of King Minos and mother of Asterios and Ariadne.

King Minos sacrificed his best bull to Poseidon every year in tribute in exchange for good tides however one year, Minos slew only his second best bull. As typical of many Greek myths she was punished instead, despite being completely innocent. The curse of Poseidon caused her to lust after and mate with a white bull sent by Poseidon - resulting in the birth of Asterios. In order to actually copulate with the bull, she had the Athenian artificer Daedalus construct a mechanical shell with cowhide covering, within which she was able to satisfy her strong desire. It is said that in unflattering detail, "Pasiphaë took pleasure in becoming an adulteress with a bull."

Once she found out that her husband was also an adulterer, she gave him a charm that unknown to him, caused him to violently ejaculate serpents, scorpions and centipedes when laying with anyone that wasn't her - the experience being considerably less than pleasurable for the lousy cheat and whoever he was bedding at the time. It was theorised that she and Europa were originally the same person in legend however she was forged as a petty misogynistic derivative by the Greeks to reduce a woman who was more-than-human into a symbol of depravity and bestiality.

She despises her existence as her life has been warped into a symbol of depravity which she personifies - especially the form she has taken as a servant. She wishes to erase and re-write her legend. She has put thought into what would happen and has concluded either she would sacrifice the bull herself to appease Poseidon or that she would combine with Europa, which her legend originated from. She would do anything to achieve her wish and even erasure from history would be acceptable however making sure Poseidon never has her perform that one act being the only thing she was known for.

If her master were to mock her for that act, allude to it in a negative way or make it seem that it was her fault for it happening? She would kill them on the spot - no questions asked.

-------------

And here's Pasiphaë! I know you probably have "comments" about her Noble Phantasm and... yeah. It was the only thing there was in her legend that it could be so I went as far away from what it originally was as I could. Like Ariadne, the sheet I did before shes someone who probably shouldn't be a heroic spirit but here she is anyway.

On a more positive note, these "Servants who shouldn't be servants" are generally fun to make, I think I might do one more before releasing the last of the three servants from that one unmade fic.
    Last edited by Bird of Hermes; July 7th, 2016 at 04:10 AM. Reason: Spacing

Blog Entries
    Pasiphae: Do I have 'comments' about her NP? Hell yeah. I loved it. A bit of a stretch from her legend maybe but it's wickedly creative and has her go from a somewhat mediocre Caster to highly dangerous threat. Reminds me of Cu Alter's sea-serpent armor thing combined with Atalanta's Agrius Metamorphosis. I once thought of doing Pasiphae as an illusionist of some kind whose NP recreates the Labyrinth (from how she was portrayed in the Last Olympian novel series) but your take on her is far more interesting.

Rage Against The Heavens is awesomely named and adds a lot of flavor to her. Her personality sounds well fleshed-out (whatever you do, don't mention the bull) and I especially like the mention of how she and Europa may have been originally been one person (since I myself made a Europa sheet quite recently). Any ideas what would happen if the two were summoned in the same War?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Pasiphae loves the idea of Europa and has a bit of internalised self loathing going on. It would be a case of utter hero worship as Europa is literally everything she aspires to be.

JP Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries
    this is literally all the info we have for now https://chaldeum.wordpress.com/servant/caster083/

not much detail

Every now and then I come back to Pasiphae and wonder how to make her a good Servant. This is probably the most creative thing I've seen for her. Bravo.q

Also is that a Qunari Inquisitor as the FC?
    Last edited by Funderfullness; July 6th, 2016 at 11:33 PM.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Funderfullness View Post
    Every now and then I come back to Pasiphae and wonder how to make her a good Servant. This is probably the most creative thing I've seen for her. Bravo.q

Also is that a Qunari Inquisitor as the FC?
    Thank you, and yes you're right. There are tons on images under the generic "Anime Girl with Bull Horns" category but they didn't have the right vibe as one could imagine, so I went to my old friend Dragon Age. I should do that more often.

Blog Entries
    Class: Saver
    True Name: Mahatma Gandhi
    Alignment: Lawful Good

STR: **** E
    END: ***** C
    AGI: *** D
    MGI: *** D
    LCK: * B+
    NP: ***** A++

Keywords
    KEYWORDS

Mahatma (Exalted Soul)

A moniker by which this Servant goes by.

Originally, this was a Sanskrit word historically used as homage towards priests and great scholars. It was later misappropriated by adepts of Theosophy, who employed it as a general term for the supernatural entities they regarded as their spiritual masters. According to the Theosophical teachings, these Mahatmas are humans that underwent the final evolution as life forms by achieving enlightenment about the truth of the world.

Incidentally, the term has also been used towards pacifists and humanitarian martyrs in modern times. In this case, it holds a connotation similar to that of a saint or buddha.

Civil Disobedience

Also called nonviolent resistance. A type of social activism, it can be roughly defined as the proactive, ritualistic violation of a set of laws・orders dictated by the government or some other authority in order to overturn them – all while bearing the penalties for doing so. Despite giving off an anarchic impression, this is not a rejection of the system called society itself, but merely a refusal to comply with specific elements of said system due to a moral sense.

While the concept itself has been around since the antiquity, this has been regarded as a mere pipe dream that could not be realized. However, such notions were toppled by the actions of a certain sage in the early 20th Century.

CLASS SKILLS

Aura of a Savior: A+
    The ability to support others through just one’s presence alone. Improves the moral and provides bonus modifiers to the rolls of all allies within a given distance. Upon coming this far, this is already a type of divine protection.

PERSONAL SKILLS

Charisma: A
    The natural talent to command an army corps. Raises the abilities of one's own army on group battles. A rare talent. It can be said that A Rank is the highest peak of popularity one can acquire as a human being.

In his case, other than the leadership necessary for building a nation, this Skill also denotes the eloquence and advocacy techniques refined during his time as a lawyer.

Enlightenment of the Bodhi Tree: C
    A protection that only those who reached the truth of the world, the answer of mankind, are clad in. A proof of “protecting the world” also called anti-purge defense. Unconditionally reduces the damage from physical attacks, conceptual attacks and inter-dimensional attacks by the degree of his own HP value. Also, the higher this Skill’s rank is, higher are the chances of mental interference being shutout.

Although his nature is extremely similar to one, since he is not a genuine buddha, the rank of this Skill is confined to C.

Pioneer of the Star: EX
    A unique Skill bestowed to a hero who became a turning point in human history. Any and all penances turn from "impossibilities" into "events that can be realized".

As the very first precedent of a successful non-violent revolution in recorded history, his name became a mark in human history as a proof that is possible to change the world (society) by means of something other than strength of arms.

Predisposition to Suffering: B+
    A Skill that increases the chances of being targeted by the enemy during group battles. Tends to appear as a Minus Skill, but for a Servant that has a strong defense, possessing this Skill allows one to function as an excellent escort. It also includes some plus modifiers to defensive values.

In his case, this derives from a way of life that followed his pet theory of “proving one’s legitimacy by shouldering all sorts of pains”.

NOBLE PHANTASM

Sabarmati Ashram – Others SealTemple of Peace
    Type:
    Anti-Army
    Inviolable Holy Ground. The monastery that served as both his residence while alive and the headquarters of the independence movement he sponsored reproduced by means of magical energy. A High-Thaumaturgy falsely similar to a Reality Marble, but while a Reality Marble repaints the world itself, this is molded by accumulating on top of the proper world.

Inside the monastery, one will find himself surrounded by an atmosphere of absolute peace and tranquility. All those within this territory will have their will to fight robbed away, consequentially causing the accuracy rate of their attacks to fall extremely. There is also an effect that causes all sorts of mental disturbances to become undone. Furthermore, because this monastery is endowed with attributes as “the optimal place for Gandhi to perform his work”, he will receive bonus modifiers towards all actions carried out inside of it.

Ahimsa Satyagraha – White Flowing River
    Type: Anti-Unit (self)
    The symbol of Heroic Spirit Gandhi. His pet theory, way of life sublimated as a Noble Phantasm. A constantly active-type of Noble Phantasm, but its operation depends on him not performing any attacks as an absolute premise. Should he ever voluntarily cause harm to another, it will permanently cease to function.

Whenever an enemy successfully lands a blow on Saver, his attack power will degrade by means of a divine punishment of sorts. Not only such effect will compound on itself with each strike received (the greater the inflicted injury is, the harsher the retribution will be), but it also cannot be undone by any means – even Saver’s annihilation will not cause the attack power to revert to what it was. Furthermore, normal attacks are a matter of course, but this can even deteriorate the performance and eventually seal away any armament-type Noble Phantasm employed by the enemy.

Back when he was alive, in the daily battle of right against might, the Sage of Peace never raised a hand to harm another, regardless of what sort of abuse he suffered. By sticking to his principles of moral truth derived from love and peace, he eventually robbed a great empire from its means to fight.

Background

BACKGROUND

Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi. A nation-building great hero from India. The Sage of Peace revered all over the world. Also, the cornerstone of civil disobedience. As the greatest advocator of the principles of nonviolent resistance, his name is now extolled by all people that wish for peace.

Born in October 2nd, 1869, he was the youngest son of a Baniya (merchant caste) couple. His younger years can only be described as commonplace, for someone with his origins. His family provided him with the best education that they could afford. While his academic performance was average at best, his teachers regarded him highly as a diligent, well-behaved student.

On a more personal level, Gandhi was a boy who suffered to find his own religious identity. His mother was a very pious woman, who maintained regular contact with priests and other religious figures. Thanks to her, he received a very orthodox, traditional instruction on Hindu precepts. Meanwhile, he built an eclectic social network at school, becoming friends with kids from many different backgrounds. Through them, he came in contact with other cultures and ways of thinking. His youth was defined by the constant struggle between these two great influences.

At 18 years old, Gandhi earned himself the opportunity to advance his studies in England. He accepted it, despite receiving criticism from some relatives and more conservative elements from his hometown’s community, moving to London and enrolling in the Inner Temple to become a lawyer. In the cosmopolitan environment of London, Gandhi not only expanded his academic knowledge but also greatly broadened his worldview.

(This is a digression, but Gandhi acquired a newfound interest on religious and spiritual thought around this time. Some theories say that said interest developed due his contacts with a certain secret society)

At 1893, soon after graduating from Law School and being called to the bar, Gandhi started a practice as a legal representative in South Africa. Over there, he experienced firsthand the social injustices brought about by the white supremacist society. That ordeal greatly shook him, making him question all the values he held, as well as his own place and that of his Indian brethren on Western society.

It was all meant to be; Gandhi’s characteristic brand of pacifism was born from that inner struggle as a synthesis of everything he learned until then. At the same time, it was the spark that set off his involvement with social activism. The man who would put an end to British hold over India was born on that day.

Bapu (Father of the Nation)

After over two decades fighting for the civil rights of the oppressed in the South African legal system, Gandhi returned to his homeland in response to appeals the appeals of local leaderships. At the time, India was undergoing through a period of economic hardship and social unrest, which caused popular unrest and pleas for release from foreign oppression to rise among the Indian people. Since he already possessed an international reputation as social activist and leader of the masses by then, there were hopes that Gandhi could guide that developing independence movement to success.

Gandhi’s initial efforts were actually very modest. He lent his support to provincial revolts and employed non-violent measures to win over concessions from the colonial government. He also weakened British dominion over India by encouraging the common people to not abide with abusive taxes and unjust laws even if it meant facing legal sanctions and punishment. Such non-cooperation strategies would later become a cornerstone of the Indian independence movement.

Gandhi would only begin to take bolder moves towards Indian autonomy around 1920. Around that time, he managed achieve a leadership position within the Indian Congress after gathering a greater support base by incorporating the concerns of both Hindu and Muslim people into his policies. This provided him with the necessary political influence to push forward with his plans of obtaining Indian independence by means of nonviolent civil disobedience. Then, his campaign was finally set in motion thanks to the popular outcry that resulted from the Amritsar massacre.

In the following years, Gandhi focused all his efforts into seizing the control of Indian government from the British and securing self-rule (Swaraj) through peaceful means. Granted with executive authority by the Congress, he devised the formulation of a new national constitution and promoted of a policy of popular boycott of foreign goods (Swadeshi) in order to develop the domestic industry. Gandhi’s measures enjoyed widespread success in India and, although he faced a series of setbacks along the way (such as his imprisonment by British authorities under charges of treason), the independence movement he spearheaded progressed steadily in the next two decades. All this culminated in the Indian Independence Act of 1947, in which the British Parliament finally recognized India as an independent nation.

Still, not everything went according to Gandhi’s wishes. Late during the independence movement, he had to step away from the fore due health issues. Without his strong, centralizing leadership figure, the Hindu and Muslim factions that composed the movement started to hopelessly fall apart. When independence came at last, the territory of British India had to ultimately be partitioned into two nations: the Hindu India and the Muslim Pakistan.

The fact that he was powerless to prevent such rupture was Gandhi’s greatest regret in life.

Even upon becoming a Servant, Heroic Spirit Gandhi has no wish for the Holy Grail. Befitting the reputation of Sage of Peace, he will do nothing but promote unity and advocate love among all people once he manifest in this world… however, should he be summoned to an era that is close to the age he lived in, he will silently pray for an opportunity to visit his old homeland in order to retore the relationship between the people of those two nations.

Master of Chaos' Servant Standards

F/GO ID: 011416057/カオス

quote for higher truth
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Get famous in America, you're American. That's literally how America works.
    Unless you're Justin Bieber, Canada didn't want him, but America refuses to claim responsibility
    Quote Originally Posted by In a certain South Park episode...
    Kyle Broflovski: And what happens when an invulnerable cheater comes up against an elitist corporate dictator?
    Eric Cartman: A perfect storm of hypocrisy that everyone in the country has to deal with for months on end.