True Name: Abraham Lincoln
    God lol this is next level

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mewarmo990 View Post

True Name: Abraham Lincoln
    Where's his axe.

And where's Gimli.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Alexcoene's Avatar
    Well, since I made a mention of this aspect of him in Saul's profile, here is what is basically "Saul Lily". To be honest, I'm not that satisfied with him (particularly his NP) but I think this is as good as it'll get.

Class: Saber
    Alternates Classes: Lancer, Berserker
    True Name: Saul "
    First King Of Israel"
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Dislikes: Unecessary Killings, Being Outclassed
    Personnality:

Saber is almost the complete opposite of his later incarnation. While he has pride in his unifying of Israel, he also declare that it was for the sake of God, not his. He is a naturally compasoniate soul that opposes needless bloodshed, seeing it as barbaric. It is ironically because of that that he has some doubt in his service of God ; it is truly justice to totally anihilate other civilisation, even if it is for a greater purpose. Furthermore, under his kindly appearance, his natural jealousy is still here. If he sees someone as surpassing him, particularly in leadership skill, he tend to overcompensate and become more agressive. This default, coupled with his growing distaste of the orders God gave him, will eventually bring about his downfall.

Stats-
    Strength- C

Endurance- C
    Agility- B
    Mana- D
    Luck- C
    NP- D

Class Skills-

Magic Resistance- B
    Cancels spells with a chant below three verses. Even if target by High Thaumaturgy, it is diffiicult for the servant to be affected. Saber's rank in this skill has been increased by his great piety.

Riding- C
    The servant is capable of riding all animal and vehicles competently.

Personnal Skills-

Charisma- B
    Skills that represent the servant's ability to lead and be liked by his people. This rank is suitable for a king of a country. Saber has been chosen by God to be king of Israel and was greatly loved by his people.

Military Tactics- C

Tactical knowledge used for large-scale battles. It gives a bonus when dealing with enemy Anti-Army Noble Phantasm. Lancer became king by leading an army composed of different tribes to victory over the Ammonites.

Protection of the Faith- C
    Skill given to those who sacrified themselves for their religious views. It is not a blessing from above, but rather an absolution of both mind and body. Saber didn't become king for personnal ambition, but to serve God. However, even in this more innocent state of his existence, some of his actions are described as going against God.

Grace of God- B
    Possession of the greatest body and good looks; a Skill denoting the beauty of royalty. A composite preserving the absoluteness of the body and repelling mental interference. Saber was described as a truly beautiful man,winning the favor of many female admirators.

Noble Phantasm-

Regnum Israel~
    Unifier Of Tribes Chosen By God

(Anti-Leader, D)
    Saber was declared by the prophet Samuel to be the first king of Israel. Saber then unified all the tribes of Israel, abolishing their independant ruler and Establishing himself as the sole king. Thus the kingdom of Israel was born. This Noble Phantasm takes the form of the sword that Saber wield. It spread a field around Saber that has the passive effect of abolishing leadership : any Servants that a charisma of C or below will instantly see it sealed. This represent the fact that Saul abolished any other form of ruler than the king himself.

Furthermore, Saber can call the true name of this Noble Phantasm to unleash the stolen charisma in the form of waves of divine prana that force decay on everything it touches based on the rank. The force of this attack depend on the number of charisma he sealed with this skill. With none, it is E-rank. With one, it is D-rank. With two, C-rank, and so forth. The maximum possible is rank A++, where even the strongest armors are completely annihiliated. Despite it's potential strenght, it is a very unpratical Noble Phantasm that is useful only in very specific situations. This is a materialisation of the unified Israel that became a truly fearsome army under Saber's guidance.
    Last edited by Alexcoene; October 30th, 2016 at 11:14 AM.

And another one. I tought i would wait a little before posting another profile, but an idea suddenly came to me and I had to write it. It's the sheet I had the most fun writing so far.

Class: Rider
    Alternates Classes: Caster, Saver, Ruler
    True Name: Jesus Christ Of Nazareth

Alignment: Neutral Good
    Dislikes: Sins, Exploitation of Faith
    Weapon: A whip made of cords
    Personnality:

Rider has, of course, a personnality that can be described as messianic. He is completely dedicated to the ideals of good, spending time helping strangers by doing services for them or giving them advices. Rider see himself as a teacher sent to help humanity reach enlightement. As such, he will constantly share his wisdom in the form of fables of philosophical speech. He even feel pity toward his enemmies, seeing those that follow the path of evil as "lost". That aside, if there is a thing that truly anger him, it is using religion to manipulate others or to justify evil acts. Rider will grow furious and take priority on stopping these hypocrites and make sure they can never attempt something like that. He is also quick to remind people that he is not God Himself, he is, by his word, "merely an emissary carrying his words".

Curiously, Rider seems to have an interest in motorcycles, dressing himself up like a stereotypical biker and taking a ride on one, feeling the wind on his hair. His riding skill combined with his miracle allow him to make truly breath-taking stunt with it. He enjoys meeting other bikes fanatics and talking with them about his hobby. They are also surprisingly receptive to his teaching. He also spend a respectable moment of his time tuning up his machine. If he has one wish for the holy grail, it is to be able to ride with his bike across the world to spread his teaching once again.

Spoiler:

Stats-
    Strength- E

Endurance- B
    Agility- D
    Mana- A
    Luck- C
    NP- EX

Class Skills-

Magic Resistance- EX
    Cancel spells of A-Rank. Magic completely avoid the servant. However, becausse of that, only him will be saved in a area-wide attack. Rider's divine nature as a messiah grant him the highest rank in this skill.

Riding- A
    The servant can ride all animals and vehicles at the level of a master, but Phantasmal beasts are beyond them. Rider was not known for his mount, but how he rode it.

Personnal Skills-

Charisma- A+
    Skills that represent the servant's ability to lead and be liked by his people. At this point, it is no longer simple popularity, but a curse in itself. Rider was called "king of the believer" and won the complete loyalty of many men and women.

Divinity- A+

Mesure of how close the servant is to being a Divine Spirit. It also give the servant the ability to bypasses defense. It may decrease depending on how close they are to a monster or by their distaste of the divine. Rider was is an aspect of God who came down upon Earth, much like Tamamo is an aspect of Amaterasu. However, because he is an aspect of God "born among man and living on Earth", his divinity is "only" at the level of the two-tiers god Gilgamesh.

Miracle- A
    Ability to accomplishes miracle by making the impossible possible. Tough it seems similar to Pioneer Of The Stars, it is fundamently different. Rider performed many miracles while on Earth. However, his most spectacular ones are not performed with this skill.

Teacher of Mankind- B
    The skill to educate the lesser, given to those whose lessons formed others who themselves performed great feats. At this rank, it is possible to temporarly give spiritual and religious not specific to certain heroes skill at rank C to those under the servant's protection. Rider took under his wing several disciples who formed the christian religion and perfomed many great feats.

Soul of a Martyr- A
    The ability to negate mental interference by firmness of faith. Rider is the ultimate martyr, resisting all of the devil's sweetest temptation, never giving up his teaching despite the torture he suffered, andin the end, accepted his own death.

Noble Phantasm-

False Prophet ~ Just another man

(Support, D)
    This Noble Phantasm is a representation of the fact that in his life, many sneered as him as a charlatan or a devil in disguise, refusing to see his true divinity. It is a constantly active Noble Phantasm that has the effect of hiding Rider's abilities: his parameter are be seen as one rank lower than they really are and his true name and his personnal skills are hidden, even to his master of a Ruler-class servant. His Charisma and Teacher of Mankind are sealed, because how is one supposed to lead or teaches other when their true value is not seen ?

Bethanic Steed ~ Here comes the king of Israel

(Anti-Troop, A) When Rider defiled in the town of Bethany, he rode a simple donkey. Yet, his true statut of king of man was not contested by any witnesses, as he did not need any fanciful animals to show it. Accordingly, this Noble Phantasm is not his mount, but a representation of the fact that whatever his mount is, his divine nature will became apparent to all. When Rider mount any animals and vehicles, False Prophet will automacically be sealed, revealing his true abilities to the world. His mount will then become a receptacle for his most famous miracles. To represent his walking on water, it will became able to move on any surfaces, not matter how dangerous it is. Even the hottest lava in the world will become crossable. Next, to repeat his miraculous healing of many men, Rider can command it to unleashe a wave of mana that will follow the ride and heals the wounds and sickness, mental of otherwise, of any ally that is caught in it. However, Rider is not all merciful. In the rare time he got truly angry, he defeated his ennemies not by violence, but by scaring them greatly. Accordingly, Rider can instead another wave of mana that carries an effect of fear and guilt on his opponents. Any enemies will have to passes a Luck check or immediatly try to flee the battle instead of confronting Rider. Obviously, Rider prefer to ride motorcycles to activate this Noble Phantasm.

Passion Of Christ ~ Absolution of All Mankind's sin

(Anti-Self, EX) This Noble Phantasm is a representation of Rider's death and his return to heavens, where he respectively absolved mankind's sins and granted the holy spirits to his apostles. It activate when Rider is given a fatal blow. As he his dying he will then explode in a explosion of light in the form of a cross. At this moment, Rider can then grant to up to twelves persons of his choosing, humans or servants, a blessing. They will see all their illnesses, wounds and mental sickness healed. Furthermore, it act as a opposite of the corrupted grail's mud, being a purifier instead of a corrupter. Servants will be "whitened": their personality will turn toward good, they will have more control over their spiritual body, they will gain additional skills and other skills like Mental Pollution will be taken from them. It is even possible to give them additional Noble Phantasm at the same level as the Holy Lance or the Shroud of Turin. While the power of this Noble Phantasm is almost limitless, it is not a weapon destined to help Rider win the war, but rather a blessing given to the survivor by Rider himself. Indeed, it is a truly selfless ability.
    Last edited by Alexcoene; November 1st, 2016 at 08:28 AM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    ...Motorcyclist Jesus Christ was most certainly not anything I expected to see in this thread. Were you inspired by this guy from the biking manga/anime Bakuon!! by any chance?

While the idea behind it is pretty outlandish without a doubt, the sheet itself is fairly well done and I won't deny that the idea of biker Jesus made me crack a grin. Teacher Of Mankind is fitting for him but the description is kind of overly vague with exactly what kinds of Skills can be 'gifted'. It says any but I can't imagine that including say, Monstrous Strength or Altera's Civilization Erasure. Probably should limit it to spiritual/religious based Skills not specific to certain heroes, I'd reckon. That's probably what you envisioned anyway.

The description for Magic Resistance also kind of trails off without ending properly.

Oh and, I got a kick out of Jesus actually being depicted with dark(er) skin for once, actually more realistic given the part of the world he lived in. Kind of funny that an otherwise outlandish depiction in fact gets that part more accurate then most 'standard' ones (i.e a blonde/brown-haired white guy). Ignoring the silvered hair. This is anime, after all.

@RoydGolden
    Nope, never heard of this anime before. Also, I added more details to Teacher of Manking and I finished the sentence of Magic Resistance.

Blog Entries
    I wonder how Jacque de Molay would shape up as a Heroic Spirit. Almost assuredly a Saber with high Magic Resistance, Golden Rule and maybe Innocent Monster to represent all the conspiracy theories surrounding the Knights Templar, but what would his NPs be? One could be the Temple Of Solomon (containing all the artifacts that the Templars supposedly owned Gate Of Babylon style), but being a Saber kind of implies having an NP that is, y'know... a sword. (Or at least 'sword-adjacent')

Any ideas? If you can't tell, I'm kind of thinking about doing a Knights Templar Servant and Jacque seems like the most obvious choice but for the life of me I can't think of a good sword NP for him. Having something to do with his regrets from being burnt at the stake would be an obvious choice but that could easily turn into a La Pucelle rip-off.

JP Friend Code
    Don't use the Solomon's temple because it's the destination of Chaldea after getting the Grail in FGO chapter 7.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    or just use it
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    Don't use the Solomon's temple because it's the destination of Chaldea after getting the Grail in FGO chapter 7.
    Why does that mean I can't use it? In any case, The Temple is a fairly important part of the Templar's legend (one of their titles was even The Order Of Solomon's Temple) so not including it would severely limit my options.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    because you're a badass rebel
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.

Blog Entries
    In any case, if the 'real' Temple is for some reason off-limits you could just spin it as a simulacrum manifesting the authority of the Templars, or some-such.

JP Friend Code
    I just don't want the temple's reveal in chapter 7 to cause another Bedivere incident.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    ...Now I have no idea what you're even talking about.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    ...Now I have no idea what you're even talking about.
    you cockblocked my merge
    it's supposed to be
    or just use it

Blog Entries
    Wow, literally the first reply and we already went off topic. That ought to be a new record.

The Temple is already an NP I've mostly decided on, what I was asking for ideas about was his other NP (preferably sword-related) which I've yet to come up with any good ideas for.

There was the (apocryphal) curse he put on the royal family while he was being burnt at the stake, but I'm not sure of how to tie that in with a sword. Most obvious would be a curse applying after he dies that lowers the Luck of any foe that manages to kill him but that's both rather boring and not very Saber-like at all. Any help?

@Roydgolden: Well, you could focus on the curse he supposedly casted on his executor and make his NP worsen the health or/and lower the luck of his opponents. I think that would make it more distinct from Joan. And I don't think it's that big of à deal that his NP don't have a direct relation to his sword. But I definitly think you should add something about the curse because it's a fairly important part of his legend.

Edit: Or make it some sort of timebomb, like if it is not stopped after some time, it will does great damage to the opponent.
    Last edited by Alexcoene; October 31st, 2016 at 02:40 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexcoene View Post
    @Roydgolden: Well, you could focus on the curse he supposedly casted on his executor and make his NP worsen the health or/and lower the luck of his opponents. I think that would make it more distinct from Joan. And I don't think it's that big of à deal that his NP don't have a direct relation to his sword. But I definitly think you should add something about the curse because it's a fairly important part of his legend.
    Yeah, as I wrote above I would definitely want to include something about the curse but what I want is to find some way of tying it in with his sword (since I envisioned him as a Saber and no other Class really fits). His sword is a holy relic but it doesn't seem to have any real legend or feats attributed to it, which is the issue here.

JP Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Oh and, I got a kick out of Jesus actually being depicted with dark(er) skin for once, actually more realistic
    But just in case Alex has a change of heart:

Spoiler: