Page 84 of 858 FirstFirst ... 34747982838485868994134184584 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,680 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Totally not Eldritch WhatShouldNotBe's Avatar
    ..... Isn't it a general rule that the older a Servant, the more OP they are? If they're older than Gil, then by that general conception they should be stronger than Gil.

Though I'm probably overestimating Gil.

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Gil is the first one period.

- - - Updated - - -

Heres a rule that people should follow.

Do not try to make your servant stronger than Gil.

Fate Grand/Order ID: 102947414/GreenBob
    JetKinen's tries very poorly to translate a brazilian book

Ah, I was uncertain due to the fact that the Rainbow Serpent is less a Spirit and more a Divine one.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    You can make a Servant that beats Gil.

You can make a Servant around the same level as Gil.

But you shouldn't make a Servant stronger than Gil.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Servant Rider:

True Name: Arthur 'Bomber' Harris

Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Strength- E
    Agility- C
    Endurance- D
    Mana- E
    Luck- C
    NP- B++

Equipment: A silver handgun with "
    Who dares, wins
    Qui audet adipiscitur
    " inscribed along the barrel, the motto of the British Special Air service.

Appearance:

Personality: Cool, gruff and stoical. Rider shows himself as a ruthless man willing to go to any lengths for the sake of attaining victory. A patriot, Rider is loyal to Britain above all else and even willing to commit atrocities should he believe that it be in his country's best interest. However, he has little regard for anything other then Britain and its citizens, being nearly sociopathic in how he approaches others. In Rider's mind, the deaths of everybody in the entire rest of the world would easily be justified and excused so long as Britain prospers.

His devotion to his country approaches cold-blooded insanity. Despite his calm appearance, Rider's reasoning is fundamentally divorced from that of 'ordinary humans' and reaching a true mutual understanding with the man is nearly impossible. After having personally had a hand in the deaths of thousands of German civilians, Rider never once showed remorse or doubted that his actions were correct. If it were for the sake of his country, he could even accept becoming a demon.

Despite having fought against the unmatched Xenophobia of Nazi Germany, Rider is far from a model of tolerance himself. He is quite blatantly racist towards Arabs and those of Middle Eastern descent, believing them to be uncultured savages who can only be taught through overwhelming displays of force. While less remembered then his famous bombing raids over Germany, Rider's harsh tactics originated in putting down rebels against the British Empire in Iraq, utilizing poison gas and delayed-action bombs to expunge all opposition. When his fellow soldiers reproached Rider for his merciless actions he simply responded-

"The only thing the Arab understands is the heavy hand."

Rider claims to have no personal wish on the Grail, only fighting to secure it for Britain and insure it doesn't fall into the hands of those who'd use its power for destruction. However, that is not quite true. His wish is to wipe away the blood drenching his legend and go down in history as the man he truly believes himself to be; a patriot who fought to defend his people even when it meant making decisions nobody else could. Not just for himself but all the bombers who served loyally under his command, only for the very nation they'd guided to victory to scorn them as murderers and war-criminals.

For their sakes, he definitely won't falter.

As can be expected, Rider utterly despises his nickname of 'The Butcher', seeing it as a symbol of how his legend and deeds were distorted by a hypocritical public, too weak-willed to grasp that their victory came off the agony of the defeated. Erasing that bloodstained title from history is without a doubt Rider's deepest wish.

While his outward personality is somewhat similar to a certain Kiritsugu Emiya, as a matter of fact the two could scarcely be more incompatible. Rider refers to the man disdainfully as a foolish idealist who'd destroy the world chasing after a fairy tale, while the depths of slaughter Rider would sink are enough to disturb even the hardened Magus Killer.

Dislikes: his nickname 'Butcher', those unwilling to dirty their hands, protracted combat
    Talent: merciless destruction
    Natural Enemy: Germans, Arabs

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance (E-)- Does not negate magic at all, merely reduces the damage slightly. Being a hero from the modern era who never believed in- let alone encountered- magic in life, Rider is only endowed with the bare minimum ranking in this Skill as a result of his Class.

Riding (-)- Struck out due to his Skill- Navigator Of The Skies.

Personal Skills:

Navigator Of The Skies (B)- Ability to pilot aircraft and other flying vehicles. Like its naval counterpart, this includes Charisma and Military Tactics of the same rank. At this rank, one can handle most airborne vehicles from the modern era at a high degree of skill and perform all kinds of dazzling aerodynamic manueverings. While more known for his role in devising the infamous bombing campaigns, Rider was also a capable pilot who proved his worth in the skies over Germany.

Innocent Monster (C)- Nature of one whose legend has been distorted by history. While Rider was hailed after the war as a hero who brought Germany to its knees, there exists a darker side to his legend as well. The horrific bombing campaigns he orchestrated garnered Rider the title of a remorseless "Butcher" who destroyed soldiers and civilians alike. When a statue was built in his honor after the war, it had to be persistently guarded to prevent vandalism from those who reviled him as a monster. As a result of this, Rider's personality manifests as even colder and more ruthless then it was in life and his hands appear permanently drenched in fresh blood, symbolizing his "guilt".

Determination Of Steel (B)- Possession of a steely mindset, unflinchingly paving a path towards one's desired objective. Mental interference at the same rank is overcome instantly, while even physical injuries can be ignored so long as one's goal is held firmly in mind, functioning similarly to Battle Continuation. In life, Rider was a ruthless tactician who saw any means as acceptable so long as they hastened Britain's victory in the second World War. He once said that he'd prefer the slaughter of thousands of German citizens to the loss of a single Allied life. Such were the depths of Rider's single-minded resolve, even approaching sociopathy.

Noble Phantasms:

Lancaster Bomber- Terror Of The Skies (D, Anti-Army): Rider's signature jet, thousands of which spearheaded his legendary bombing runs over Germany. A long, sleek plane colored midnight black on the underside, with bronzed plating along the wings and top. By invoking its name, Rider can summon his chosen aircraft, instantly taking battle up to the skies.

Already a fine work of British aeronautics, its aptitude has only been boosted since becoming Rider's 'mount' as a Heroic Spirit. In this form, it boasts greatly enhanced speed and manueverability far surpassing mundane aircraft from its era, able to turn sharply on a dime, dive and spiral through the air with the greatest of ease.

The plane possesses copious offensive functions as well. Machine-gun turrets mounted along the sides and a stock of bombs carried in the underside can all be discharged at Rider's foes, making approaching him in the air a trying prospect indeed.

Reflecting how the British bombing campaigns were performed under cover of darkness, Rider's plane attains the Skill Presence Concealment at rank B while flying at night. The aircraft will blend in perfectly with the black sky, making its movements nearly impossible to discern even by those with a honed magical sense. However, just as with Presence Concealment, the plane must drop its disguise and reveal itself in the moment before attacking.

While a dangerous tool in Rider's hands, the rank is quite low due to possessing very little in the way of Mystery. Other then the camouflage aspect, it behaves no differently then a mundane aircraft enhanced through Reinforcement Magecraft.

Zara Ruach Vekatzar Sufah- Sow The Wind And Reap The Whirlwind (B++, Anti-City, Anti-Populace):
    "The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."

Rider's vicious tactics of mass bombing sublimated into a Noble Phantasm. The destructive might which etched terror into the heart of Germany and reduced the city of Dresden to cinders, now called forth against Rider's foes. In its sealed state, this Noble Phantasm merely serves to add 'collateral damage' in the form of flames and flesh-searing winds in the wake of Rider's strikes. This applies to any blow Rider performs, whether they be melee attacks with his body or gunfire from his handgun or Lancaster Bomber. Combined with his ruthless style of fighting and it could be said that Rider's every attack is intended to not only defeat the enemy but inflict absolute destruction on his surroundings.

But when invoked by name, its true destructive potential shows itself. Hellfire in the form of burning meteors begins raining down from the sky in Rider's vicinity, quickly reducing the surroundings into apocalyptic slag. Rider's legend as a brutal engine of calamity has made his very name synonymous with fiery destruction raining from the heavens, calling to mind a divine punishment from the Hebrew god of the Old Testament.

The range and scope of this Noble Phantasm is completely under Rider's control and can be localized into a precise bombardment or spread to envelope an entire city.

If allowed to run unchecked, the massive amounts of fire and wind will begin drawing together to form a great, fiery vortex at the heart of the targeted area. Known as a Feuersturm, this tornado of raw flames- reaching up to 1500 feet into the sky- is the purest and most destructive form of Rider's Noble Phantasm. Any loose objects- such as cars or even uprooted trees- will be picked up by the burning gales and thrown about chaotically. Pavement ignites from sheer friction as the air reaches temperatures deadly to ordinary humans.

The entire city becomes a fiery Hell that only Heroic Spirits or those with magical protection can hope to survive in. This 'fire-storm' will grow as more debris is absorbed, continually improving its reach and potential. Once it reaches this stage, even Rider is unable to halt his Noble Phantasm, growing and burning without end until all possible 'fuel' is exhausted and the landscape is left a desolate, barren husk.

Due to the unimaginable collateral damage it poses, should he invoke this Noble Phantasm, it is almost assured for all remaining Servants to declare a temporary cease-fire until Rider and the threat he poses has been eliminated.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, this is a Heroic Spirit I've been working on for about the last week or so. As you can likely see, I put quite a bit of time and effort into writing up this guy (in fact, I was somewhat inspired by Adlet's sheets with the sheer amount of detail he crams into them). I'm aware he's kind of ridiculously wanked for such a modern figure (mainly regarding his second NP) but since this is the first Servant I've made in a quite a while, I wanted to cut loose and make him an outright power-house.

As always, be sure to drop by with comments and criticisms! Thanks. Going to take a bit of a break from the computer now, since my eyes are a little sore.

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatShouldNotBe View Post
    ..... Isn't it a general rule that the older a Servant, the more OP they are?
    Nikola Tesla (19th century AD): NP rank EX
    Fionn McCool (3rd century AD): NP rank A
    Cu Chulainn (0 to 1st century AD): NP rank B
    Medea (earlier than 3rd century BC): NP rank C

if it's a general rule then it is being broken very regularly and blatantly

屍鬼 Ghoul
    Has Lilith ever been proposed as a Servant?

- - - Updated - - -

Nevermind.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexcoene View Post
    Wich ones? I don't recall any aside from Chekhov here.
    In the first servant thread, I remember some Servants essentially changing or outright removing another servant's Legend, like Ivan the Fool, Stalin and the Black Knight.

Blog Entries
    Added an Equipment section to Harris. I'd appreciate feedback on him, by the way.

Blog Entries
    @RoydGolden
    First off just want to mention that I've finished cleaning up Chekhov, I hope he's more acceptable now.
    On to Harries--who is very obviously wanked--but I can tell you did it out of love and care for the man behind the fighting ghost, so for that I'll let it slide.
    The sheet itself is splendid, between the heavy fluff and characterization you decided to go with, I'm a sucker for Funny Valentine-esque "good guys who act evil" archetypes.
    As someone probably going to make a pilot/WWII Servant soon, I thank you for creating that handy Piloteer skill.
    My only complaints are that yes indeed, the second NP is wanked to hell, but it's not outside the scope of fixing if you want to. Lastly, the lack of a Lore section. I could glean a few details from the Personality fluff, but I still had to look him up to find out who this guy really is. Incredibly solid.
    Last edited by Ail Don; November 11th, 2016 at 12:12 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ail Don View Post
    @RoydGolden
    First off just want to mention that I've finished cleaning up Chekhov, I hope he's more acceptable now.
    On to Harries--who is very obviously wanked--but I can tell you did it out of love and care for the man behind the fighting ghost, so for that I'll let it slide.
    The sheet itself is splendid, between the heavy fluff and characterization you decided to go with, I'm a sucker for Funny Valentine-esque "good guys who act evil" archetypes.
    As someone probably going to make a pilot/WWII Servant soon, I thank you for creating that handy Piloteer skill.
    My only complaints are that yes indeed, the second NP is wanked to hell, but it's not outside the scope of fixing if you it to. Lastly, the lack of a Lore section. I could glean a few details from the Personality fluff, but I still had to look him up to find out who this guy really is. Incredibly solid.
    Thanks! I'm really glad you liked it.

- - - Updated - - -

Regarding Chekov, while it's good to see you toned down his NP I frankly can't get a clear picture of what it does now. By [diminishing relevance] do you mean targets hit by it become easier to ignore (almost like granting a limited variant of Presence Concealment), less able to affect the world or what? And can he still erase things from existence if he hits them enough? (If not from the Throne, then at least from the Grail War)

Blog Entries
    That's more or less what I was trying to convey, thanks for forcing me to clear it up. It's still "No: The Gun" but not nearly as much as before, and hopefully more versatile.
    In regards to multiple hits I'll have to sleep on that.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Alexcoene's Avatar
    @Chekhov: Glad to see you've taken my feedback into account. I like his NP much better now. It is creative, not too powerful, and much more versatile. Congralutations.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Added an Equipment section to Harris. I'd appreciate feedback on him, by the way.
    Pretty solid all around. Only critique is the second NP's rank is a bit high, it's equal to freakin Excalibur. I'd say B++ would be more appropriate.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dionysian_Lumberjack View Post
    In the first servant thread, I remember some Servants essentially changing or outright removing another servant's Legend, like Ivan the Fool, Stalin and the Black Knight.
    Regarding my Black Knight, the deal wasn't removing another's legend. It was taking in their soul for a power boost until they died and released them back. Admittedly the description could have been better but the thread's locked so not much can be done.

- - - Updated - - -

Also I'll probably add some stuff to Jingu later today.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bird of Hermes View Post
    Pretty solid all around. Only critique is the second NP's rank is a bit high, it's equal to freakin Excalibur. I'd say B++ would be more appropriate.
    Hmm. Given that B++ was the rank of Arash's super-powerful land-dividing comet arrow I'd say you have a point. I'll lower it right after posting this.

Blog Entries
    You guys are shitting out sheets so fast it seems like that's what they're becoming.

- - - Updated - - -

But, besides that, cite your 'faceclaim' sources, dammit. Give credit where it's due.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gally View Post
    You guys are shitting out sheets so fast it seems like that's what they're becoming.
    Because constipation is always something to aspire to, as everybody knows.

Seriously though, way to be rude, buddy. And as a matter of fact, it actually took me about a week or two to finish up Harris, so if it's that 'rushed' I don't want to know how long you take. Especially since you yourself have admitted to posting up half-finished and sometimes rather sparse (still good, mind you) sheets in the past.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gally View Post
    But, besides that, cite your 'faceclaim' sources, dammit. Give credit where it's due.
    That, however, is fair enough. Pretty sure my latest one was just official Code Geass art, however.

Okay, I've got a few servant ideas banging around my head. One is Numa Pompilius, Second Emperor of Rome, who was known for having a Divine Shield, the Ancile, brought to rome and made 11 copies of it. Obviously, shielder. The other is a Striker-Servant, with three different options. Castor AND Pollux, (A dual-servant for fairly obvious reasons if you read the myth), Theagenes of Thasos, or Milo of Croton.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatShouldNotBe View Post
    Okay, I've got a few servant ideas banging around my head. One is Numa Pompilius, Second Emperor of Rome, who was known for having a Divine Shield, the Ancile, brought to rome and made 11 copies of it. Obviously, shielder. The other is a Striker-Servant, with three different options. Castor AND Pollux, (A dual-servant for fairly obvious reasons if you read the myth), Theagenes of Thasos, or Milo of Croton.
    ...Just do whatever one you want? I'm not sure how anybody can really help you here, particularly since even I barely recognize all the names on your list.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Alright, went back to Jingu and added another Noble Phantasm. Also added more stuff with Lore and Tactics. I think I've gotten literately everything possible out of her now.