Page 113 of 858 FirstFirst ... 1363103108111112113114115118123163213613 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,260 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Adlet View Post
    Thank ye. There miiiiiight be plans to write a fanfic where Hitler is a main villain. I've got friends that can compose, program and draw really well and we kinda wanna do something like that. The idea is to either write up a HGW or a FGO fanfic about a WWII singularity where history goes wrong, Nazis start winning and Hitler is in control of things. To spice things up a bit, the helper Servant would be antagonistic towards the Master this time; Stalin who's ready to rip your head off at any time but has to ally with Chaldea because he needs their help to turn the tables on the Nazis. Hitler's got EX ranked Clairvoyance like Lion King in Camelot and is aware of Solomon's existence + the orders and what Solomon wants to do. His plan is to kill Solomon and all the worldlines except one where the Third Reich is thriving so all the magical energy would go into the extension of that wordline and he could achieve his dream of having a long reigning Third Reich. Then you have Mussolini, the Japs and other prominent Nazis as side villains.

But don't hold your breath onto it lol. Even if we got inspired enough to write something so big, it would probably take quite a while. Thanks for the compliment anyway. As for the parameter visualizer; made it myself. If you want the visualizer for any of your sheets just sling me a VM or a PM and I could make you one with your Servants' stats in like a minute.
    Hold up, it sounds like this is turning into a legit VN or something. And I can't focus for more then 30 minutes to make my own sheets or get my friends to agree with basic Nasu lore. Christ.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Singh: I think being a holy man, combined with his Class, should really give him a rank in Magic Resistance higher then E. At least C, and even B wouldn't really be stretching things IMO. I also don't think there's a need to give him a unique 'martyr' Skill when there's a preexisting one already, and your addition of granting him Divinity as well doesn't make all that much sense to me. I mean, he was a martyr and holy man but was he ever actually considered to be a (demi-)god himself? Don't know so much about the Sikh religion, but I rather doubt it... And those aren't the effects of Protection Of The Faith. Vlad had it at A+++ rank and its only listed effects are 'preserving the absolution of body and soul', nothing about parameter increases. Other then that, the sheet's pretty good, though. I quite like how you made his NP more then just a generic army-summon.

Totally not Eldritch WhatShouldNotBe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ail Don View Post
    Hold up, it sounds like this is turning into a legit VN or something. And I can't focus for more then 30 minutes to make my own sheets or get my friends to agree with basic Nasu lore. Christ.
    Bad pun.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatShouldNotBe View Post
    But Longinus doesn't really work that way. Rhonghomyniad is a holy spear designed to affix the Age of Man. Longinus is a holy spear designed to kill​ Gods. It wouldn't create them.
    There's no actual description of Fate Longinus except that it's a Holy Spear similar to Rhongomyniad, I think. It's not necessarily designed to kill the Gods even though I did use that idea, yes. But being a god killer doesn't necessarily make it impossible for it to change the user and elevate them to higher levels like Rhongomyniad does. It most likely would have a similar effect in canon, in my opinion.

I've got a few friends that are into TM or at the very least into VNs and they just happen to have those talents as well so it works out for us. Only problem is our laziness really.
    Last edited by Adlet; November 27th, 2016 at 03:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Singh: I think being a holy man, combined with his Class, should really give him a rank in Magic Resistance higher then E. At least C, and even B wouldn't really be stretching things IMO. I also don't think there's a need to give him a unique 'martyr' Skill when there's a preexisting one already, and your addition of granting him Divinity as well doesn't make all that much sense to me. I mean, he was a martyr and holy man but was he ever actually considered to be a (demi-)god himself? Don't know so much about the Sikh religion, but I rather doubt it...

And those aren't the effects of Protection Of The Faith. Vlad had it at A+++ rank and its only listed effects are 'preserving the absolution of body and soul and repelling mental interference'.
    I'll up his MR. But in the sikh religion, Martyrs like Singh are considered Saint-Soldiers, and since Saints get divinity, well....

Protection of the Faith giving him bonuses is because Sikhism is really, really Martial. It's basically Paladins: The religion.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Alexcoene's Avatar

But Longinus doesn't really work that way. Rhonghomyniad is a holy spear designed to affix the Age of Man. Longinus is a holy spear designed to kill​ Gods. It wouldn't create them.
    Where the heck did you get that idea from? It has never appeared in canon and has no official description.

Blog Entries
    I'll up his MR. But in the sikh religion, Martyrs like Singh are considered Saint-Soldiers, and since Saints get divinity, well....

Protection of the Faith giving him bonuses is because Sikhism is really, really Martial. It's basically Paladins: The religion.
    Hmm. Okay then. One last thing; the second sentence in his Personality section trails off into nothing at 'and'.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AvengerEmiya's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Battle Continuation: A+
    In life, Baba Deep Singh was said to have fought on even when his head was cut off, holding it by one hand as he fought, before dying in the holiest temple of his Faith. This skill at this rank allows him to fight on even after he should be dead, fighting for a period of time before finally expiring.
    Yeah... I think you might want to change that "A+" to "EX".
    Quote Originally Posted by Andaeus View Post
    Oh, fun! How often does a story actually leave the Idea Thread?
    Fate/Grand Order Doujins That Don't Suck [Updated: 3/2]

Hmm. Okay then. One last thing; the second sentence in his Personality section trails off into nothing at 'and'.
    And what? The world may never know....

There's no actual description of Fate Longinus except that it's a Holy Spear similar to Rhongomyniad, I think. It's not necessarily designed to kill the Gods even though I did use that idea, yes. But being a god killer doesn't necessarily make it impossible for it to change the user and elevate them to higher levels like Rhongomyniad does. It most likely would have a similar effect in canon, in my opinion.

I've got a few friends that are into TM or at the very least into VNs and they just happen to have those talents as well so it works out for us. Only problem is our laziness really.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexcoene View Post
    Where the heck did you get that idea from? It has never appeared in canon and has no official description.
    I think I might have it mixed up with Ciel's gun.
    Ah.Oops.

Blog Entries
    That sounds like a really cool idea. Get to it!

@RoydGolden, fixed it up a bit.

Guys, should I make a servant based on Drukpa Kunley, a Tibetan Buddhist Saint that....

uh.....

Fought demons with his dick.

And exactly in the way you think it would go down.

Guys, should I make a servant based on Drukpa Kunley, a Tibetan Buddhist Saint that....

uh.....

Fought demons with his dick.

And exactly in the way you think it would go down.
    Well, don't expect any constructive or mature opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexcoene View Post
    Well, don't expect any constructive or mature opinions.
    He's a saint most well known for having sex and fighting demons with his wang. Not gonna get anything but funny out of that.

And seriously, they still paint pictures of his wang on the sides of houses to ward off evil spirits.

YEah.

Source : http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=39457771
    True Name: Stingy Jack
    Class: Caster

Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Origin: Folklore
    Region: Ireland

Parameters
    Strength: E
    Endurance: E
    Agility: C
    Mana: A
    Luck: B
    NP: C

Height/Weight: 186m/70kg
    Dislikes: Downsides of contracts
    Talents: Fooling a demon
    Attribute: Earth
    Traits: Human
    Armament: A Dagger

Class Skills:

Territory Creation: (C)
    The ability to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus.
    Due to being cursed to wander the earth without a home, Caster has difficulty in manufacturing even a Workshop.

Item Construction: (C)
    The skill to manufacture magical items.
    As a blacksmith, Caster can make metallic objects and inbue them with demonic magic.

Personal Skills:

Trickster: (A-)
    Denote one whose legend consists of tricking other to reach their goals. It give them a bonus when trying to deceive and play tricks on other.
    Caster was a liar so good that he tricked the Devil himself. However, because this act resulted in his punishment, whenever he successfully trick a person, he will suffer negative repercutions from the act.

Protection of the Devil: (EX)
    The boon that Caster tricked the Devil into granting him. The "deal" was that he would never found himself in hell and that no demon would be able to bring him there. Accordingly, Caster is protected against all demon interferance; he will not be hurt by any being or object that is recognised as demonic to any extent. This also extent to demonic magic. For exemple, while a demon would still be able to punch him, it would not have any repercusion on Caster's well-being.

Demonism: (B)
    The ability to use spells trough contracts with a powerful, demonic entity. Among the power granten are curses, the summoning of familliar and the manipulation of mind.
    Along with the promise that he would not go to hell, Caster also blackmailled a demon into establishing a contract that would give him powers. This is what allows him to be summoned as a Caster.

Innocent Monster: (D)
    An attribute possessed by Servants whose history and existence have been distorted by the monstrous reputations they accrued across the course of their life and thereafter. As a consequence, the Servant's abilities and appearance have been rendered to conform to the specifications of their legend. Incidentally, this personal skill cannot be removed.
    Due to his association with Halloween and the distortion of the holiday itself, Caster's appearance has grown more festive, he gained a craving for sweets and his turnip lantern has been transformed into the form of a pumpkin.

Noble Phantasm

The Devil's Coin
    The Fateful Scam

Anti-Unit
    Range: N/A
    Max. Target: 1

A crystallisation of Caster's biggest feat: his act of tricking the devil himself. By trapping the demonic being who was currently under the form of a coin in his pocket, he managed to blackmail it into granting him favor.

This ability can be activated whenever a person grant a [favor] of any sort to him. This favor can be as great as protecting him from certain or as minor as telling him the direction to a certain place. The one who granted him this will be then immediately into a coin. As a sort of compensation for the fact that can only be used following a rather narrow condition, there is no chance of avoiding or resisting it. The target will be instantly transformed into a coin.

While they can't be hurt while their are in this state, they also can't move or communicate with beings other than Caster himself. They will be released only when Caster is killed or when he agreed to release them. In exchange for their freedom, they will have to accept to grant a service to Caster.

When they are released, they will be compelled to fulfill this obligations at the limit of their abilities. This may a vague rule like "you will not harm me" or a specific order like "retrieve this artifact and give it to me". Of course, this service will not count as a favor for the activation of this Noble Phantasm. This obligation cannot be negated by Magic Resistance or a protection against Mental Interferance as it is not a magical compulsion, but rather a contract accepted by The World itself.

Jack-o'-lantern
    Guiding Light of the Damned Soul

Anti-Army
    Range: 1-10
    Max. Target: 30

When he learned that he was banned from both Heaven and Hell and that he had to find his own resting place on Earth, Caster tried to protest by saying that he had no way of guiding himself. The Devil, perhaps out of pity or to mock him further, gave him a coal burning with infernal flames. Caster then put the coal into a carved tulip, creating thus the Jack-o'-lantern, the symbol of Halloween. Tough it has been changed into a pumpkin due to the distortion of the holiday, he is still able to use it's abilities.

Even when it is not activated, it grant the passive effect of "seeing one's path" to Caster. When Caster want to go somewhere, it will automically create a path of flames looking similar to Will-O'-Wisp only visible to Caster and his master. By following this path, he will be able to find his intended situation. This also means he is immunised against any magical effect that would cause him to lose his way, such as Asterion's Labyrinth of Nightmare.

While it served as his personal lantern, it has also has another function. Indeed, turnip lantern were traditionally placed in the front of houses to ward off evil spirits. As such, by activating it's true name and placing it on the ground, it will create a barrier of flame around it. While normal humans can passes it without problem, spiritual beings such as other servants will be severely burned if they cross this barrier, doing great damage to them. As it is primarily designed to counter evil spirits, those of the Evil alignment will furthermore receive a rank-down in all of their parameters.

Lore

Caster's true name is Slingy Jack. He was originally just a alcoholic and dishonest blacksmith that enjoyed playing playing tricks on his fellow men and stealing from them. He drunkenly claimed several time that he was cleverer than any demons. One day, he gained the attention of a The Devil himself. The spiritual being, both offended and amused, visited the scoundrel who was currently getting drunk at a shady bar. It was intent on intimidating the braggart and forcing him into a deal that would cost the human his soul.

While Jack was indeed initially terrified of the being, he quickly realised that he could take advantage of the situation. He told the Devil that he would gladly sell his soul if the demon payed all of his drinks for ten years by transforming into a gold coin. He said that the devil would fly back to him after each payment so that he could have free drinks forever. The demon was fooled by his lies and accepted. However, after it transformed, Jack quickly gradded him then put him in his pocket along with a holy cross, stopping the spirit from changing back. He then blackmailled it into granting him some demonic powers and preventing him for entering Hell. Wich the demon did.

When Jack died and went up to Heaven, he was of course barred from entering for his misdeeds. However, he couldn't enter Hell either, for the Devil promised him that he would not be. And so Jack became a wraith, wandering the world searching for a place to rest, telling his story to all he met. Against all odds, this is what ultimately saved him. Indeed, his story and the lantern he carried became known respectively as a folktale and as the symbol of an holiday itself. While he was certainly a unsavory person, the act of tricking the Devil himself certainly granted him the right to be called a person who defied fate. He was thus granted entry into the Throne of Heroes, finally granting him the afterlife he longed for.

Personality

Simply put, Caster is an asshole. He is an alcoholic and greedy person who constantly tries to find new ways to screw others over. As such, he is greatly angered when he is made a fool of himself. He also like to brag about his act of scamming the devil himself, tough reminding him that it resulted in his punishment is sure to piss him off. He also gained a great fondness for sweets (especially those that contain alcohol) and will almost always be found stuffing his face with candy, chocolate and other (likely stolen) sugary treats.

Blog Entries
    Rance fc for demonfucker or gtfo

Rance fc for demonfucker or gtfo
    *squints*

*googles*

*curses*

*searches for more hidden meaning*

This sentence is ridiculously difficult to intrepret.

*squints*

*googles*

*curses*

*searches for more hidden meaning*

This sentence is ridiculously difficult to intrepret.
    Not familiar with Rance but this was on the front page of images when I searched. Extrapolate:

honestly just use this as your fc tbh
    Last edited by 4score7years; November 27th, 2016 at 06:40 PM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gally View Post
    Because that's when I'm coming back. You must all comply or be destroyed when Morgan Lily 2.0 comes out around that time.
    Guess this calls for Uther Caster Alter.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, still gonna do Louis XVI at some point