Page 207 of 858 FirstFirst ... 107157197202205206207208209212217257307707 ... LastLast
Results 4,121 to 4,140 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    Huh, more undead eldritch shenanigans. Reminds me of Izanami though.

Good job anyway.

Execute C:\local\lib\toh.exe?
    ---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---
    summs up a lot of my ironic weeaboo circles
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    people who have waifus are necessarily mentally ill

Nº 1 fan of the Best Book Gallereon's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    502781857 (NA server)
    This is going to be my last sheet for a while, so lets go out with a bang. Here is another "fun" servant I came up with, his Noble Phantasm is especially wild. Any and all criticism are appreciated and thank you for your time.

Servant Caster:

Paramaters

True Name: Marquis of Pombal (Full Name: Sebastião José de Carvalho e Melo)
    Class: Caster
    Other Classes: Rider
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Atribute: Man
    Dislikes: Nobility; "Religious Lunatics", Fools that dont know their place

STH: E
    END: E
    AGI: D
    MGK: B
    LCK: B
    NP: EX

Equipment:
    A young man of small and weak frame with a somewhat timid appearance with little impact. He appears in formal clothes and tends to carry various tools and grimoires around him in combat, through due to his particular fighting style, he almost always fights in his own territory and rarely leaves him.

Class Skills:
    Item Construction: (C)
    Item Construction is a skill to manufacture magical items. Normally Caster would be unable to use this skill thanks to his “Seismology (False)” skill. However, due to the effects of “Child of the Enlightenment” he gains a small rank in this skill. By using this skill he can create automaton that resemble lions and weak potions and poisons.

Territory Creation: (B+)
    Territory Creation is a skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus. He is able to built a special territory similar to a workshop that resembles his "Vila de Pombal". This special workshop allows him produced and automatically deploy his tools into combat without any manual output, it also allows him to access the leylines in order to be almost completely self-sufficient in terms of mana. When this territory his created he gains access to his old wealth and various other items he had in life, gaining access to the skills "Golden Rule: C" and "Port Wine: A" (allowing him to create the best port wine at the cost of some mana and outside resources).

Personal Skills:
    Child of the Enlightenment: (B)
    A skill related to those that promoted and brought about the ideals of the enlightenment. As a big promoter of the enlightenment in Portugal he brought about a great revolution, especially in economical and financial policies, he also revolutionized the construction style of the times by building a completely planned and anti-earthquake city with wide streets and a proper sewer system, which was incredibly rare and innovative for the time.
    Grants a bonus against any checks against religious figures and people with high divinity and allows him to understand and analyse concepts and ideas that are considered "modern". Gives the user a small rank in “Item Construction”, “Territory Creation” and grants them a small defense against mental interference, however since caster already has these skills, they both receive a rank up.

Demon King: (C)
    Demon King is an ability "similar to but dissimilar to Innocent Monster", that affects those who were called a monster in life, later twisted to be different than they were in life. Called a tyrant in life and the enemy of most noble families, he gained a incredibly good reputation after his death due to his actions and accomplishments. As such, most, if not all, negative effects given by this skill are negated by the good reputation he gained later.
    Can make basic changes to his form and his able to change his hair and eye color at will, however, he is known to have extremely short temper and exerts revenge with absolutely no remorse and with extreme brutality. The best example of this is the massacre of the Távora family and anybody with even the smallest bit of relation to them, a extremely powerful noble family the was thought to have planned a failed assassination against the king. All of them, even the servants, where tortured and killed for said crime.

Seismology (False): (A)
    A skill that demonstrates one´s knowledge in seismology and give them abilities according to the rank of said skill. Despite not being actually versed in seismology, his efforts after the earthquake and the investigations and techniques he left behind served as a starting point for the field.
    An extremely rare skill that serves as the basis for most of caster´s magic, thanks to hit he can construct various tools that can measure and cause small earthquakes in a very little area (like a small street or a garden) without causing unnecessary damage. Furthermore, he can create tools that can access the leylines and create extremely good fortresses and tools that effect the effectiveness of parameters and skills possessed by other heroic spirits.

Noble Phantasm

Allis Ubbo “Revival of the Dead City: Spark of the Enlightenment”

The legend of the Great Lisbon Earthquake sublimated into a pseudo Reality Marble, the complete destruction and revival of Lisbon and the spark caused by it that shaped the history of Europe and the Age of the Enlightenment.

"On this faithful day.
    May the earth shatter,
    May the sea engulf the land,
    May the fires erase the old,
    May the evil of humanity surface.
    Bury the dead, and heal the living.
    Spark the age of light.
    Revive, Allis Ubbo!"

A pseudo reality marble created not by Caster, but by the memories and stories left behind about the Great Lisbon earthquake. A noble phantasm that serves as a ultimate trial that tests one´s luck and mental fortitude. When the noble phantasm is activated a memory of the old city of Lisbon is summoned and the events of 1st of November of 1755 play out in a very specific order and every trial is applied individually. It can also only be activated within Caster´s territory and it´s price is extremely high.

First a state of panic is imposed upon the targets and, anybody without resistance against mental attacks becomes incapable to think logically and enters a stage of extreme panic. A incredible strong earthquake shakes the land and starts collapsing the buildings around the target. After that a Tsunami hits the target at full force and the target is project and slammed against all types of debris. Finally, after the water passes, the entire city is set aflame in an incredible strong fire that surpasses 1000 degrees Celsius.

The damage done depends on the specifics of the target and their respective luck and endurance, but targets with high divinity or with strong connection to a faith will have an extremely hard time surviving, independently of their parameters or skills.
    However, if the target happens to survive the catastrophe, then a miracle will happen and all damaged caused will be cured, everything will be reborn and repaired and the city will become alive one last time before dispersing. However, even if the target survives, the strength of their mysteries will weaken temporally.

Lore

Sebastião José de Carvalho e Melo, 1st Marquis of Pombal, 1st Count of Oeiras was an 18th-century Portuguese statesman. He was Secretary of the State of Internal Affairs of the Kingdom in the government of Joseph I of Portugal from 1750 to 1777. Pombal is notable for his swift and competent leadership in the aftermath of the 1755 Lisbon earthquake. He implemented sweeping economic policies in Portugal to regulate commercial activity and standardize quality throughout the country, and was instrumental in weakening the grip of the Inquisition.

Pombal introduced many fundamental administrative, educational, economic, and ecclesiastical reforms justified in the name of "reason" and instrumental in advancing secularization in Portugal. However, historians argue that Pombal’s implementation of the ideas of the "Enlightenment", while far-reaching, was primarily a mechanism for enhancing autocracy at the expense of individual liberty and especially an apparatus for crushing opposition.

Some of Pombal greatest reforms were, however, economic and financial, with the creation of several companies and guilds to regulate every commercial activity. He created the Douro Wine Company which demarcated the Douro wine region for production of Port, to ensure the wine's quality; his was the first attempt to control wine quality and production in Europe. He ruled with a heavy hand, imposing strict laws upon all classes of Portuguese society, from the high nobility to the poorest working class, and via his widespread review of the country's tax system. These reforms gained him enemies in the upper classes, especially among the high nobility, who despised him as a social upstart.

Disaster fell upon Portugal on the morning of November 1, 1755, when Lisbon was awakened by a violent earthquake with an estimated magnitude of 9 on the Richter scale. The city was razed by the earthquake and ensuing tsunami and fires. Melo survived by a stroke of luck and, unshaken, immediately took upon the task of rebuilding the city, with his famous quote: What now? We bury the dead and heal the living.

Despite the calamity, Lisbon suffered no epidemics and, within less than a year, was already partially rebuilt. The new central area of Lisbon was designed by a group of architects specifically to resist subsequent earthquakes, employing a new construction method, "caging", which consisted of a wooden framework erected in the early stages of construction, granting the building a better chance of withstanding an earthquake due to the inherent flexibility of the material. Architectural models were built for tests, with the effects of an earthquake being simulated by marching troops around the models. The buildings and major squares of the Pombaline Downtown of Lisbon are one of its main attractions: they are the world's first earthquake-resistant buildings. Melo made also an important contribution to the study of seismology, by designing a survey that was sent to every parish in the country.

Following the earthquake, Joseph I gave his Prime Minister even more authority, and Melo became a powerful, progressive dictator. As his power grew, his enemies increased in number, and bitter disputes with the high nobility became frequent. In 1758, Joseph I was wounded in an attempted assassination when he was returning from a visit to his mistress, the young Távora Marchioness. The Távora family and the Duke of Aveiro were implicated, and they were executed after a quick trial.
    There were long-standing tensions between the Portuguese crown and the Jesuits, so that the Távora affair could be considered a pretext for the climax to the conflict that resulted in the Jesuits expulsion from the Portugal and its empire in 1759. Jesuit assets were confiscated by the crown.

King Joseph's successor, Queen Maria I of Portugal, loathed the Marquis. She was a devout woman and was influenced by the Jesuits, and upon her ascension to the throne, she did what she had long vowed to do: she withdrew all his political offices.

Pombal died peacefully on his estate at Pombal in 1782. A controversial figure in his own era, today one of Lisbon's busiest squares and the busiest underground station is named Marquês de Pombal in his honor. There is an imposing statue of the Marquis depicting a lion next to him in the square as well.

Personality

At first glance, Melo is a man with little presence and a somewhat timid look. He resembles a scholar in his outlook on life, but lacks the temper one would associate with that sort of person. He gets angered extremely easy and has some difficulty dealing with people that dont agree with him. Due to dealing with various people from around the world as an ambassador, Melo is extremely interested in the ideas of the enlightenment and in the idea that power should stay where it belongs, that is, the hands of a capable king.

Melo hates both nobles that think they have power over him and religious lunatics that take way and try to control the power of the rightful king and will refuse to associate with anybody that even reminds them of these groups and calls all that try to stop his ideas "enemies of reason".
    Working with Melo may be difficult due to his difficult to handle personality, but he is perfectly normal should one gain his trust, unfortunately, gaining his trust means, in his opinion, letting him do whatever he wants.

Despite looking timid and quite young, he has a tendency to change his form at will depending on what he wants to do, loves wine (especially Port Wine) and has absolutely no problem doing brutal things and exacting revenge without any compassion. Moreover, he is actually quite idealistic and sincerely believes that life would be perfect if fools and idiots wouldn´t keep getting in his way. There is a high probability that he would go into a sort of "fangirl" mode over famous kings and scientists should he ever meet them, but at the end of the day, he would probably end up hating them due to their annoying personality.

His wish is to revive into the modern world, not out of any sense of responsibility for his country, but because he is curious about a world after the age he lived in.

Last edited by Gallereon; January 25th, 2017 at 12:40 PM.
    My One True Waifu

That moment when you´re being shipped on the internet
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    You guys should get married.
    For I think manafusion understands Gallereon better than any of us can expect to do.

Totally not Eldritch WhatShouldNotBe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post
    Nice sheet, i find his NP to be an interesting concept, though i have some questions on how it works exactly. It basiclly able to copy Noble Phantasms as a technique correct, so does that mean he uses his body to recreate it?. Also i feel that it should be more limited because to me it feels to more martial techniques instead of just pure NPs since its not really copying techniques but the weapons abilities and to me that feels more in line of a magical ability then just something someone can do with just martial arts. I can see it copying Nine Lives and Gae Bolg since those are techniques using weapons. But not so much to stuff like Excalibur or GoB since thats special characteristicof the weapons itself. I also feel like A rank doesn’t really convey the power of the weapon itself as it implies that it can to me feels insignificant and doesn't really something akin to just a technique so it would best to put no rank like other martial Servants. I have other things to talk about the sheet but this is what i feel most important. Be reminded that this is just my opinion.
    No rank does make more sense. And yes, he uses his body to recreate it, but in this case, the martial arts he uses to create it is also a Mystical Magical Fighting Magic Wuxia Bullshit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MauiLand View Post
    I would have thought Freya would have been a better match for Luvia, but Sif works very well.

Now you need to write out how Sif and Ishtar would interact. The Tsundere love/hate relationship they'd have for each other.
    .... kinky.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Wow, that NP is pretty fucking metal.
    It's what was ordered, he was very happy with it.

Also kind of a step up from the generic army summon.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 4score7years View Post
    Ogedei: is the other guy you have planned Subedei/Subutai? Because seriously how has there not been a Subedei sheet yet.

This sheet is pretty sweet as well, though. Metal NP, as Royd already said, but the personality+FC+flavor also works very well for me. Also like that you encorporated a little bit from your Genghis sheet.
    Yeah, Tsubodai is the other dude. He was very insistent that he be one of them. I also figured I'd give Ogedei a closer connection to Genghis than Kubali as they're closer related.

And thanks

I feel like I'm going to do one and it's something someone has already done before. There are so many entries.

Quote Originally Posted by Brunestud Incarnate View Post
    I feel like I'm going to do one and it's something someone has already done before. There are so many entries.
    That's fine, just do your own take.

US Friend Code
    502781857 (NA server)
    Kinda surprised that not a single person has commented on my latest sheet since yesterday. Any thoughts?
    My One True Waifu

For I think manafusion understands Gallereon better than any of us can expect to do.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallereon View Post
    Kinda surprised that not a single person has commented on my latest sheet since yesterday. Any thoughts?
    An interesting sheet, i very much like the NP. Im not to sure about his innovation skill though. From the things I'm getting is that he was a reformer that was atagonistic to religion. But it doesn't seem that his reforms were centered around religion so i don't think it should provide modifiers for it.
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

US Friend Code
    502781857 (NA server)
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post
    An interesting sheet, i very much like the NP. Im not to sure about his innovation skill though. From the things I'm getting is that he was a reformer that was atagonistic to religion. But it doesn't seem that his reforms were centered around religion so i don't think it should provide modifiers for it.
    Well... his reforms weren´t all centered around religion and some of the most important ones he did were economical and financial, but I still have to say he became pretty famous for basically showing the middle finger to the Jesuits and to the Inquisition (the last burning he allowed was of a high priest that survived the earthquake and happened to be his enemy).
    My One True Waifu

Blog Entries
    Reforms aren't innovation. They're reforms.
    Good sheet otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Ail Don View Post
    Reforms aren't innovation. They're reforms.
    Good sheet otherwise.
    That's true. Isn't "Innovation" for Revolutionaries?

US Friend Code
    502781857 (NA server)
    Oh... I didn´t look at it like that.
    Since some of the reforms the Marquis de Pombal did were quite innovate and revolutionary for the time, I just kinda linked them together.
    Well, I will remove it for now. I have another idea for a skill that can replace it, so I will update the sheet later.
    My One True Waifu

I came; I saw; I conquered.

- Julius Caesar
    Danger knows full well
    That Caesar is more dangerous than he:
    We are two lions litter'd in one day,
    And I the elder and more terrible.

-Caesar, Shakespeare's Julius Caesar
    In his journey, as he was crossing the Alps, and passing by a small village of the barbarians with but few inhabitants, and those wretchedly poor, his companions asked the question among themselves by way of mockery, if there were any canvassing for offices there; any contention which should be uppermost, or feuds of great men one against another. To which Caesar made answer seriously, "For my part, I had rather be the first man among these fellows than the second man in Rome."
    It is said that another time, when free from business in Spain, after reading some part of the history of Alexander, he sat a great while very thoughtful, and at last burst out into tears. His friends were surprised, and asked him the reason of it. "Do you think," said he, "I have not just cause to weep, when I consider that Alexander at my age had conquered so many nations, and I have in all this time done nothing that is memorable?"

- Plutarch, Life of Caesar

Class: Rider

Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Titles: King of Conquerors (False), Dictator in Perpetuity

True Name: Gaius Julius Caesar

Appearance:
    Source
    ED Art:

Julius Caesar Crossing the Rubicon, Scarpelli. (Illustration for Storia d'italia, Giudici

Parameters
    Strength: C
    Endurance: B
    Agility: C
    Mana: C
    Luck: B

Class Skills:
    Riding: B - Most vehicles can be ridden with skill. Mythical beasts, however, are beyond Rider's capabilities.
    Magic Resistance: D - Cancels spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against greater Magecraft.

Personal Skills:
    Military Tactics: B - Rider is widely considered one of the greatest military commanders in history, having lead various swift and successful campaigns against the enemies of the Roman Republic.
    Charisma: A - Rider's rule was based on a cult of personality that gave him vast popularity among the people of Rome. His exceptional personality and oratory skills contributed to this as much as his successes.
    Divinity: C - Rider's family claimed descent from Venus, though more significant is his deification upon death. Rider was the first roman to be officially deified, a practice that became common among later emperors.
    Pioneer of the Stars: EX - The path that Rider set Rome on became one of the most significant turning points in human history, creating a lasting empire that influenced the entire world. For Rider, the impossible is possible.

Noble Phantasms:
    The Yellow Death
    Crocea Mors:
    C Rank Anti-Unit

Caesar's mythical sword, said to be able to kill with a single wound. Since he has been summoned as a Rider rather than a Saber, its potency is reduced, but the effect is nonetheless the same. Upon wounding an enemy, the sword imposes a fate of death upon the enemy - from that moment, their demise becomes inevitable, ordained by destiny. Whether this death is during the battle, or as many as fifteen days afterwards can vary, but since the effect is weaker, longer times are more typical. As such, it can be likened to a 'Doom' status effect in an RPG.

However, any Servant with a high enough capacity to defy fate can avoid being effected with the initial wound, simply by making a succesful Luck check. In addition, if the sword or Rider himself are destroyed, the curse will be ended.

Parade of the Victorious
    Currus Triumphator:
    B+ Rank Anti-Army

A golden chariot, pulled by four white warhorses, the chariot that Caesar rode for his various Triumphs - including the quadruple Triumph of 46, an enormously elaborate celebration of the consolidation of Rider's power over Rome. Its offensive capabilities and mobility are greater than its ornate appearance might suggest, but it has no special abilities or attacks that can be used in combat. Instead, the greatest ability of Currus Triumphator can only be used after Rider has lead a significant victory against a major foe. Rider becomes adorned with a laurel wreath, and his chariot glows with a golden light. It decreases in speed and offensive capability, but its defences sharply increase. The chariot emanates noise, prana and an 'atmosphere' of frenzied victory. Bystanders drawn to the chariot may feel compelled to join the procession or to celebrate separately. Those with hostile intent towards Rider, or weapons drawn, are attacked by chains coming from the chariot, that attempt to drag them along as prisoners in the procession. The chariot slowly makes its way towards Rider's base - if it makes this journey successfully, Rider gains use of the Skill 'Imperial Privilege', and increases three of his Parameters by one rank each for a full day.

The triumph was created by Romulus, and is the very embodiment of the divine right to rule Rome - when the republic was formed, this power was taken away, and portioned out to deserving heroes a day at a time. It is a celebration that embodies the idea of 'king for a day' - though the actual celebrations would have a slave ride with the triumphant, reminding them of their mortality. When Rome's time as a republic ended, so did the significance of the triumph - none could be king for a day so long as the emperor existed.

This Noble Phantasm is not unique to Rider, though - it belongs to all heroes of the republic who received this blessing, each of whom modifies it in a certain way. For Caesar, whose actions ushered in a new reign of emperors, he can hold on to the bonuses granted by a successful triumph for longer than a day, depending on how significant the victory was.

Legacy of Conquest
    The Three-Toed Horse:
    A Rank Anti-Army

This horse is a huge, white warhorse that serves as Rider's mount. While a potent mount in its own right, its true strength lies in Rider's deliberate use of the story of Alexander and Bucephalus. In life, Rider attempted to compare himself to the King of Conquerors as a way of painting himself as a mythical hero, destined to conquer the world. Though this succeeded to a certain extent, Rider's own fame matched or even exceeded Alexander's, through his own great deeds. Though he fell short of world conquest, Rider's actions helped establish one of the most enduring empires of the world.

By calling out the name of this Noble Phantasm while riding it, Rider can call into being the wraiths of the soldiers of Legio Tertia Decima who shared in his borrowed dream. They are shadows of heroic spirits, with a tenuous connection to the world. They flash in and out of the world, fragile enough to be dissipated with a single solid hit. While their offensive capabilities are not reduced, they are hardly enough to harm a Servant except in large numbers. Unless the mana source is exceptional, Rider cannot summon the entire army at the same time.

Ultimately, Rider's dream is just a copy - but who is to say a copy can never surpass the original?

Lore:
    Dislikes: Backstabbers, Petty Squabbling
    Talents: Too many to list.
    Natural Enemy: Marcus Junius Brutus

Interactions:

Iskander: "In truth, I would like nothing more than to join you - but only one king can rule this world. Let's see if I have surpassed you, Alexander!"

Mark Antony: "Descending into petty squabbles after my death? I thought I taught you better. Well, the best man won in the end."

Cleopatra: "Ah, Darling... It's... Wonderful... to see you again..."

Octavian: "Truly, I chose a worthy successor. But... you should have chosen yours better."

Biography: From early life, Caesar succeeded at nearly everything he turned his hand to. In both skill and effort, he easily exceeded almost everyone around him. Strategy, Swordplay, Oratory, and even Lovemaking came easily to him. After Ceasar's father died when he was only sixteen, Caesar became head of the household; within a year, he had ascended to the position of Flamen Dialis, the high priest of Jupiter. This rapid rise in power, however, made him a target of the dictator, Sulla. For a while, Caesar was tossed around on the whims of the tyrant, before being stripped of his priesthood and sent to join the army.

This, too, Caesar succeeded at, winning the civic crown - one of Rome's highest military honours. On one of his voyages, he was captured by pirates. Upon hearing their ransom, he laughed, and demanded one much higher. In his time among the pirates, he wrote speeches and poems, and would recite them aloud to the crew - when they went unappreciated, he called them illiterate barbarians, and threatened to crucify them, directly to their faces. The pirates found him entertaining. They found him less entertaining after he was freed, and raised a fleet to make good on his threats.

Soon afterwards, Sulla died, and Caesar decided to return to Rome. He rose through the political ranks once more, consolidating his power through alliances with the powerful, and popularity with the people. Indeed, he managed to bring together bitter rivals Crassus and Pompey into a powerful Triumvirate. In addition, he was elected to Consul, the highest elected office of Rome. His Consulship was an irregular one - the position was intended to be shared, as a way to check power and reduce the likelihood of tyranny; Caeaser intimidated his rival into inaction for almost the entire term. However, once the consulship ended, the political manoeuvring of his enemies forced him to leave Rome once more.

Ceasar took his legions and conquered Gaul over the course of several years. During this time, his daughter Julia died in childbirth, fracturing his alliance with her husband Pompey - who, after the conquest, ordered him to disband his army and return to Rome. Tired of having his power inhibited by others, of conflict between selfish and corrupt politicians preventing change, Caesar took the ultimate risk. He brought Legio Tertia Decima into Rome, plunging it into civil war.

After a brief conflict, Caesar followed Pompey to Egypt, though he was killed before Caesar arrived. Reportedly, Caesar wept when presented with Pompey's head, and had the assassins put to death. He showed mercy to the rest of Pompey's followers, even treating them with kindness. Indeed, Brutus was among these people. Caesar was then made dictator, consolidating his sole rule over Rome and expanding its territory for several years before his own death.

Famously, Rider met his end at a conspiracy of senators - whether they wanted to return Rome to a democracy, or simply to take power from Ceasar is a subject for debate. The conspirators surrounded him in the senate on the ides of March, and stabbed him twenty-three times. Though Caesar was able to grab the wrist of the first attacker and repel him, upon seeing Brutus among the assassins, he simply gave up - after asking sadly, to himself, "You too, my son?"

Personality: Caesar is exceedingly arrogant, and truly believes that he is the only one suited to ruling the world. Though others might impress him, he will not yield to serve under anyone. If another Servant earns his admiration, he will offer them a chance to serve him, both before and after fighting them. If a Servant does not have his admiration, they are likely a 'Barbarian' that deserves to be eliminated - particularly if they have attacked 'his' people.

Caesar also likes to write and recite long poems and speeches to anyone who'll listen. He refuses to write poetry in any language but Latin, and doesn't seem to realise it's no longer spoken. Anyone who doesn't appreciate his poetry is a 'Barbarian'. Most people Caesar dislikes are 'Barbarians'.

The only kind of Master Caesar could get along with is one who shows him utmost respect, and acts as the Servant in the relationship. He can work with an arrogant commander, but will attempt to manipulate his way into a better contract. Having said that, he despises traitors, so will at least either ensure his original Master's safe departure from the war, or directly confront them before leaving.

Ultimately, in his own way, Caesar cares for others. His pursuit of power was motivated not by pure greed, but by a desire to make things better for everyone (or at least all Romans). Easily manipulated sheep they might be, but sheep deserve the protection of a shepherd. Caesar hated the selfish but unambitious politicians of the Roman republic who wanted power for selfish reasons - he believes that a ruler's duty is to his people. As such, he despises what the Roman Empire eventually became, though he does not regret his actions.

Notes:
    Ok, so there's already a Caesar, but let's be honest, it was a pretty disappointing interpretation, at least for me. Even more disappointing than Achilles not being genderflipped.
    Also, another Army-summoning NP, that's original, right? I mean, if anyone deserves a Ionian Hatairoi clone, it's... well, it's probably Genghis Khan, but Caesar's a close second, at least in my book. Well, maybe it's different enough to not be annoying. I dunno.
    As for the Crocea Mors interpretation, it seemed to fit the myth more, at least as far as I could find. As for why he has it as Rider, I wanted to give him something that's actually his, and not a copy or shared by other heroes.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    SSW: Obviously Caesar is already present in canon, but yours is interesting as an alternate take. Besides, I'm pretty sure it is mentioned that Saber wasn't the best Class for him, so it's certainly conceivable that if summoned as Rider (say) he'd be closer to his classical presentation then a lazy fat guy. And since Rider is more of a Class for generals and other military leaders, it could explain the higher Charisma as well. (Not to mention, Caesar having a C+ rank in that Skill was bizarrely low for one of the most famous emperors in all of Roman history, even given the betrayal)

Regarding his NPs... I think your take on Crocea Mors is more fitting then canon. I've always wondered how an NP based off the Roman Triumphs could work so the second one was nice to see. His third is obviously a paler shadow of Ionian Hetairoi, but you explicitly justified the connection in lore so it comes off more as a thematic point rather then a mere rip-off.

My only critique is the Pioneer Of The Stars Skill. Specifically, I don't think he needs it. If somebody like Iskandar, who conquered almost all the known world and left a tremendous mark on human history (even though his empire fell apart quickly, the Greek culture he helped spread certainly stayed) doesn't have that Skill, then I don't think Caesar has any right to it either. POTS is pretty much for those who either discovered/explored a new part of the world (Drake) or invented something revolutionary (Tesla, da Vinci). It also strikes me as a more "modern" Skill tied to the age of discovery/invention, since I'm pretty sure there's no really ancient mythical heroes shown with it so far.

Blog Entries
    Liking unironic Green Sonic genderswaps is shit taste but the sheet is bretty good.

JP Friend Code
    Caesar is just a simple man who loves his family, how dare you treat him like this

Quote Originally Posted by Magikewl View Post
    Caesar is just a simple man who loves his family, how dare you treat him like this
    He just wants a [quiet life]

but in seriousness, I don't get this.

Quote Originally Posted by WhatShouldNotBe View Post
    He just wants a [quiet life]

but in seriousness, I don't get this.
    specificity is a useful concept

Quote Originally Posted by 4score7years View Post
    specificity is a useful concept

*confused*

Quote Originally Posted by WhatShouldNotBe View Post

*confused*