Page 235 of 858 FirstFirst ... 135185225230233234235236237240245285335735 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,700 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatShouldNotBe View Post
    Hold on, for my Erlang Shen sheet, does anyone have any other comments they want to make?

because I feel a little bit like his Three Pointed Spear Np is a little overloaded.
    NPs look and read like tl;dr wank.

- - - Updated - - -

Also not really worth mentioning this but I'm going to anyway 'cause I'm a whore, but I went back and updated Jehanette. New faceclaim, theme, and while I don't have it up there, the true ability of her sword's Noble Phantasm.

It may or may not be a laserbeam.
    Last edited by Historia; February 24th, 2017 at 01:40 PM.

Erlang Shen
    Here are my thoughts.

Firstly, I don't like how you've handled Eye of Heaven. I like the concept and I understand that it is a big part of his legend, but I think you've taken the idea too far. It feels like you basically wrote every possible interpretation of the ability, with no real limits. It feels less like a coherent ability and more like a grab-bag of eye-based powers, only loosely tied together. It's also unnecessarily verbose. I think cutting away some of the excess stuff and adding more detail to the really important parts would be good.

I think I mostly agree with what was said about 72 Transformations and Three-pointed Spear.

As a result of the changes, you might have to change the third NP as well.

Good doggo is good.

You might want to add more to the likes/dislikes section. Other stuff like Natural Enemy and Talent can also sometimes go there.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gally View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Also not really worth mentioning this but I'm going to anyway 'cause I'm a whore, but I went back and updated Jehanette. New faceclaim, theme, and while I don't have it up there, the true ability of her sword's Noble Phantasm.

It may or may not be a laserbeam.
    I like the new FC, it's nice to see people going back and continually refreshing older sheets like you did with Yuenu so props.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    I like the new FC, it's nice to see people going back and continually refreshing older sheets like you did with Yuenu so props.
    'Cause Yuenü is a cool chick. That's why.

I kinda want to see a Seneca the Younger sheet. I feel like he was a pretty interesting dude. Plus apparently he appeared in a Canon flashback. So that's cool.

I'd make one myself, but I don't know enough about Canon Rome or Canon Nero (Never played Extra). I suppose I could just go the "alternate timeline musashi" route to avoid continuity errors, but I don't really like that. I'm of the "we should try to stick to Canon, mostly" school of thought. Plus, most of the time I previously spent on sheets is currently being spent on playing Ace Attorney games right now.

So I don't know.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    "Ahahahahahaha! You made a wise decision in electing to summon me. I shall devise a great plan for our victory, a plan greater than anything any other strategist would be able to devise."

Caster
    Sima Yi

Alignment: Lawful Evil
    STR: E
    END: B
    AGI: E
    MAG: A
    LUCK: A+
    NP: A

Class Skills

Territory Creation (A):
    A Caster-class Skill. It is the Skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus, such as for the purpose of collecting mana. Creation of a Fortress, superior to a Workshop becomes possible.

Item Construction (B): A Caster-class Skill. It is the Skill to manufacture magical items, from implements of war to items for daily use. Also, this Skill requires time to gather components and manufacture items themselves.

Personal Skills

Commands of the Strategist (B+):
    A Skill given to military-affiliated Servants. Maximizes the power of allied troops as an army, including oneself. Sima Yi’s version of this skill is designed for defensive battles, increasing the endurance, determination and pain resistance of allied troops.

Advice of the Strategist (B): A Skill given to military-affiliated Servants. By grasping and analyzing the situation, correct advice can be given to one's allies. The higher the rank, the better the probability of the advice given being correct. At this rank, the advice from this skill has a high rank of being correct, however it is in Sima Yi’s nature to give misleading or false information if he has a greater goal in mind.

Founder’s Star (B+): The skill for one who laid the foundations of a powerful empire. Due to Sima Yi’s actions in life, his son and grandson would go on to end the Three Kingdoms era and found the Jin Dynasty. Due to his legend being tied to the end of legends, all heroes from the Three Kingdoms era suffer a severe rank down to all parameters in his presence, even if they're allies.

Noble Phantasms

The Wolf Looks Behind Himself
    Eyes of the Strategist

Support, C: A Noble Phantasm based on the legend that Sima Yi could turn his head around 180 degrees, like an owl, making it impossible to safely approach him from behind. A passive ability, representing the difficulty of approaching him stealthily, this ability nullifies all forms of Presence Concealment and other stealth-based Noble Phantasms and skills in his presence. Also, his flexibility gives him an immunity to neck torsion.

Like a Meteor, My Foe Passes into Legend
    Defence of the Wuzhang Plains

Barrier, A: One of the most famous exploits of Sima Yi: the constant repulsion of Zhuge Liang’s Northern Campaigns. A Noble Phantasm which can only be deployed in his territory, it summons magical barriers representative of the mountainous terrain between Shu and Wei that served as battlegrounds, from behind his walls, Sima Yi is free to analyse his opponent’s fighting style and weaknesses, wait until they exhaust themselves, and launch a counterstrike aimed at driving them away. In a war of attrition, none can outlast Sima Yi; his strategy in his last clash with his great rival at the Wuzhang Plains involved him simply staying put behind fortifications as Zhuge Liang lay dying of the illness that killed him. The barriers produced by this Noble Phantasm are not invincible: any Anti-Fortress attack can simply blast through them, and attacks from higher-ranked Phantasms have a chance of piercing through. Attacking the barrier has an enervating effect, draining the prana from attackers to replenish those inside, a representation of how the Shu armies ultimately had to retreat due to a lack of resources.

Lore
    Dislikes: Silver medals
    Talents: Patience
    Natural Enemy: Zhuge Liang, his wife

A famous military leader and strategist who served the kingdom of Wei during the Three Kingdoms era in Ancient China, Sima Yi is largely famed for his supposed rivalry with the enemy strategist Zhuge Liang, and his oftentimes ruthless and underhanded battle tactics. After his great rival’s death, he set about consolidating his power, laying the foundations for his son and grandson to seize control of Wei and conquer the other two kingdoms, ending the period. He was posthumously named as the founding emperor of the Jin dynasty.

A natural politician, polite, intellectual, and charismatic, but his charm hides a ruthless nature that cannot be fully disguised. He has very, very low tolerance for fools; whilst he will happily and loyally serve a master he deems worthy, when faced with incompetence he will not hesitate in the slightest to overthrow or betray. He has the air similar to a strict teacher or father, he will deal out criticism far often than praise, and dislikes displaying affection. Fighting in the same war as his old rival will fill him with incomparable joy, the chance to pit his wits against Zhuge Liang one final time being his greatest wish. In battle, he uses Taoist arts similar to those of his rival.

Bond CE – The Book of Jin

“Permit me to present you may with this, Master. It’s a very dear book to me, being a great history of my auspicious descendants and their rule of China. Well, you only have to read the first volume, since it’s about me. Is it not important for a leader to be well versed in the exploits of his vassals? I am famous for my ambitions, Master. And my son slew the leader he served. Oh, that reminds me, read the history of my dear Zhao, too. I’m so proud of him.”

Character Relations

Lord El-Melloi II
    “Ahahahaha! Too frightened to face me, Zhuge Liang? How quaint of you to acquire a vessel like this. Well, since my arch-rival is apparently too busy to bother with me, you’ll have to entertain me instead, boy.”

Lu Bu“Such a pity. All that power, and no control over it. Was this the only way for our Master to shackle you? I may not have the best reputation for loyalty, but it’s far better than yours, you poor mad hound.”

Mordred “I can feel your anger and ambition burning from here. I would very much like to discuss more things with you.”

Nobunaga “You have the same feel to you as my erstwhile Lord. Though they called you a fool, I feel you are far from foolish. Serving you would be a pleasure.”
    Last edited by asterism42; July 7th, 2017 at 08:30 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Blog Entries

Source:
    http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=24798704
    Class: Lancer
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Origin: Folklore
    Region: Greece

Parameters
    Strength: C
    Endurance: A
    Agility: C
    Mana: C
    Luck: D
    NP: B

Height/Weight: ???
    Dislikes: Poseidon, feminine weakness, Chiron
    Talents: Pride
    Natural enemy: Zeus
    Attribute: Man
    Traits: Male, Female, Servant, Human

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance: (B)
    Magic Resistance grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether.
    Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for them to be affected.

Personal Skills:

Divinity: (D)
    Divinity is the measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels one is treated as a mixed race of a Divine Spirit, and the level declines when the Heroic Spirit's own rank as a Monster or Demonic Beast raises. It can also decrease due to one's dislike for the gods. Those who have A Rank Divinity or above has reached the throne of a god. It also has an effect which reduces special defensive values called 'purge defense' in proportion to the Divinity's Rank. It can break through Skills such as Protection of the Faith and Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig.
    A descendent of the minor river god Peneus, himself a son of Oceanus and Tethys, Lancer possesses little Divine Spirit aptitude but there’s no denying that it’s indeed present.

Protection of the Sea God: (A)
    Lancer’s unique transformative Personal Skill cultivated from the love that Poseidon felt for them. Not wanting to ever again suffer the love of a man forced upon her, the female Lancer of days past asked that she be turned into a man to avoid something like it ever happening again. Doing so, Poseidon turned Lancer into more than a man. A female soul residing in a male body, Lancer’s existence was unique, but not uncomfortable. Poseidon saw to it that Lancer would become a man like no other; although he provided Lancer the opportunity of changing back if he missed being female.
    As a female, this skill reads as Golden Rule (Body) and Espionage at B rank. However outside of his male form, Lancer cannot use any of his Noble Phantasms. Calydonian Hunt is sealed as well, however the female Lancer is ascribed a pseudo-rank in Powerless Shell as compensation. The threat she poses to Servants will be nil in this form, but fortunately her drain on her Master’s mana will also be greatly reduced.
    As a male, this skills reads as Natural Body at B rank, and Bravery at D rank.
    A passive effect is Lancer’s resistance to water-based attacks, and natural automatic buoyancy.

Calydonian Hunt: (C)

A skill earned by those who participated in the famous hunt for the Calydonian Boar.
    King Oeneus of Calydon held annual harvest sacrifices to the gods on the sacred hill. One year the king forgot to include Great "Artemis of the Golden Throne" in his offerings. Insulted, Artemis, the "Lady of the Bow", loosed the biggest, most ferocious boar imaginable on the countryside of Calydon. It rampaged throughout the countryside, destroying vineyards and crops, forcing people to take refuge inside the city walls, where they began to starve. Hunters were called from all over, including Lancer aboard the Argo.

A type of Independent Action that manifests only when in pursuit of a single target. Gives bonus modifiers to attacking and fleeing from Monstrous Species. Because Lancer isn’t mentioned anywhere as one of the people who actually injured the boar, they’re given an average rank.

Noble Phantasm
    Adiapérasto Dérma
    All Weapons Fall Before Me

(Anti-Unit (Self), B)
    The impenetrable skin Poseidon gifted to Lancer as repayment for raping him in her female form. Not so much armor as it is a Reality Marble that’s taken the place of Lancer’s skin as his ultimate defense. The Marble is arguably the opposite of Unlimited Blade Works, as it is a [world without weapons]. More so than that, it’s a world that [refuses to allow weapons], resulting in its nulling effect.

Any attack made at the behest of a weapon will find itself ultimately powerless against Lancer. Even a weapon that has a “natural progression” like a bow or a sling (since the actual bow itself is not the weapon but rather it and the arrow it fires make up an equal percentage) will bounce harmlessly off Lancer’s skin. Even weapon Noble Phantasms in their inert state will be rendered moot. For example, a strike from Excalibur or a “normal” arrow fired by Arash will have no effect. However, as the released Excalibur and Stella are no longer natural progressions of the weapons they issue from, they will fairly affect Lancer. Even the weakest energy beam will bypass Adiapérasto Dérma. Also carries no defensive qualities when faced by a Servant who is barehanded.

Chrysafénios
    Worship My Spear

(Anti-Unit/Team, B)

An anecdote that occurred shortly before the end of Lancer’s life. Reveling in his hubris at the newfound pleasures and benefits of his male body, Lancer believed himself on top of the world. One day, after getting drunk, Lancer wandered into a village and proclaimed himself mightier than Zeus. Propping up his spear, he exclaimed to the villagers that his spear was more worthy of worship than the great King of Gods.
    Furious, Zeus devised a plan that would circumvent Lancer’s invulnerability to weaponry. To do so, he made it so the centaurs would inevitably cross paths with Lancer. After a brief battle, the centaurs finally managed to kill Lancer by stacking logs and rocks on top of him, which weighed him down straight to Tartarus.

As a Noble Phantasm, Chrysafénios has taken on the qualities of Zeus’ lesson; that the weight the gods bear makes coveting their power and position useless. Perhaps rare among spear-based Noble Phantasms that require it to be thrown, if only because of the repercussions against its wielder should it be activated while it’s held. Activated not through the True Name but by calling for all present to worship his spear, gravity appears to instantly increase, driving the spear down like a railgun and cratering into the ground.
    It must be activated carefully, improper timing will curb the spear’s flight and not allow it to reach its target, and activating it while holding it will surely reenact his death.

Lore

Caeneus was a Lapith hero from Thessaly. Originally a woman named Caenis, he was raped by Poseidon. Afterwards, Poseidon promised to grant any wish to her and Caenis wished to have a man's body, so that she may never be raped again. Not only did Poseidon grant this, he also granted Caenis impenetrable skin. Soon, Caenis changed his name into Caeneus.

Caeneus met his fate in the battle between the Lapiths and the centaurs. Similarly, in the Iliad Nestor numbers Caeneus among an earlier generation of heroes of his youth, "the strongest men that Earth has bred, the strongest men against the strongest enemies, a savage mountain-dwelling tribe whom they utterly destroyed".

In Ovid's description of the tale, a particular centaur, Latreus, mocks Caeneus and denies his skill as a fighter when he realizes Caeneus' female origin. Caeneus strikes Latreus a blow in the side, and is unharmed by the centaur's last attempts at wounding him. In revenge for this, the centaurs piled pine-tree trunks (some say fir trees) and stones upon him, since he was immune to weapons.

There are several descriptions of Caeneus' fate after he had been crushed down by the trunks. One vase, for instance, depicts him as sinking down into the earth, upright, and buried at the waist; this legend is described in Ovid's Metamorphoses as well, and implies that Caeneus is falling directly into Tartarus. Ovid states that Caeneus flew away from the pile of tree trunks as a golden-winged bird. This version of the ending is given two witnesses, Mopsus and the "son of Ampycus", as well as Nestor, who tells the story.

Caeneus' legend is found in Metamorphoses, where he is mentioned briefly as a participant in the hunt for the Calydonian Boar. Awhile after this appearance, Nestor tells the story of Caeneus to Achilles in fuller detail, describing his transformation from female to male. In Ovid's retelling, placed in the mouth of the aged Homeric hero Nestor, Caenis, the daughter of Elatus (a Lapith chieftain) and Hippea, was raped by Poseidon, who then fulfilled his request to be changed into a man so that he could never be raped again; he also made Caenis invulnerable to weaponry. Caenis then changed his name to Caeneus and became a warrior, traveling all over Thessaly, and later taking part in the hunt for the Calydonian Boar.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 4score7years View Post
    I kinda want to see a Seneca the Younger sheet.
    Gimme time to do the rest of Nero's wacky family. Jeez.

- - - Updated - - -

I need to fix Vipsania, then it's on to Germanicus.

- - - Updated - - -

Two sheets I think would be interesting are Glyndwr Michael and Juan Pujol. One, a dead hobo turned British Major and the other a poultry farmer turned double agent master spy.

Is Glyndwyr Micheal the Operation Mincemeat guy?

夜属 Nightkin
    Sima Yi...

I was wondering when he'll finally show up. Much more interesting character than that Zhuge Whatshisface fellow.

I wouldn't rank Founder's Star as an EX though. Maybe a A+? Sure the end of the Three Kingdom era was important but it's no where nearly as important as say as the end of the Warring States era or the establishment of the Yuan Dynasty by Kublai Khan. In any case the effect you assigned to it certainly isn't worth an EX, considering how Counter Hero B does the thing way better and against a much wider range of heroes even.

The 2nd NP confuses me. It's a stationary defense barrier without any effect against anti-fortress effects? While representing the natural and man made fortifications Sima utilized during his decisive campaign against his greatest rival...that allowed him to outlast his opponent despite Zhuge Liang's best efforts. No effect against anti-fortress effects?

Siege warfare was a thing. It was prevalent. It wasn't always about sallies or dude on dude beatings. Moreso than Arthurian period Europe actually.

Endurance B might also be pushing it even if Sima is designed a defensively orientated Caster.
    Last edited by Theoneandonlyz; February 24th, 2017 at 08:17 PM.

Blog Entries
    Is Glyndwyr Micheal the Operation Mincemeat guy?
    Yes.

Yes.
    Nice. You're right, that would be a cool sheet.

Jasper Maskelyne "the War Magician" might qualify as a False Caster of some kind, though most of the stuff he claimed to have done is fake, or he wasn't actually responsible for. But, as the saying goes, "if it isn't true, at least it's a good story."

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Theoneandonlyz View Post
    The 2nd NP confuses me. It's a stationary defense barrier without any effect against anti-fortress effects? While representing the natural and man made fortifications Sima utilized during his decisive campaign against his greatest rival...that allowed him to outlast his opponent despite Zhuge Liang's best efforts. No effect against anti-fortress effects?

Siege warfare was a thing. It wasn't always about sallies or dude on dude beatings.

Endurance B might also be pushing it even if Sima is a defensively orientated Caster.
    I mainly based it on reading about the Battle of the Wuzhang Plains, which was mainly the Shu army trying to goad Sima Yi's army into leaving their defences. It's weak to Anti-Fortress attacks because I felt it needed to have a weakness.

- - - Updated - - -

OK, I updated some stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Quote Originally Posted by Ail Don View Post
    Caeneus
    I really like this one. I'd considered making a sheet of him at some point, but ended up doing Tiresias instead. The spear is a really great interpretation, I like what you did with it. The other Noble Phantasm being a Reality Marble seems a little unnecessary, but it's still an interesting concept anyway. I can't really suggest any improvements, it's a great sheet.

Kind of makes me want to do a Shikhandi sheet, too.

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Sima Yi: I really like this sheet on the basis that i really want to see more of the Strategists of the ROTK. I think its pretty funny to have Sima Yi having that big of a rank on Founder's Star when you consider how much of a disaster the "powerful empire" was. NPs were pretty basic all in all. I think the last NP needs bit more of flash, but thats just me. Maybe something based on Sima Yi being saved by the Rain

Well he does have a big rank in Luck so there is that. All in all a good sheet imo, my points were mostly nitpicking

Caeneus: Also a fun sheet. It's nice to see Calydonian Hunt skill on another servant, though it seems that the servant didn't do anything of note during said hunt. Fun character to be honest. I like to imagine an androgynous looking dude just screaming about manliness and masculinity.
    Question: Can you punch Caeneus?

Fate Grand/Order ID: 102947414/GreenBob
    JetKinen's tries very poorly to translate a brazilian book

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SSW View Post
    I really like this one. I'd considered making a sheet of him at some point, but ended up doing Tiresias instead. The spear is a really great interpretation, I like what you did with it. The other Noble Phantasm being a Reality Marble seems a little unnecessary, but it's still an interesting concept anyway. I can't really suggest any improvements, it's a great sheet.

Kind of makes me want to do a Shikhandi sheet, too.
    Shikhandi dropping those blue flowers of her on everybody for a Ranma situation would be pretty funny.

Quote Originally Posted by JetKinen View Post
    Caeneus: Also a fun sheet. It's nice to see Calydonian Hunt skill on another servant, though it seems that the servant didn't do anything of note during said hunt. Fun character to be honest. I like to imagine an androgynous looking dude just screaming about manliness and masculinity.
    Question: Can you punch Caeneus?
    You most certainly can.

夜属 Nightkin GilgameshKingOfMemes's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    So I finally had the time to make a new servant. I found this servant to be harder to make than any of my other servants because information on her was just hard to find but I gave it my best shot and tried to make a good servant with what I had. She probably ended up a little bit more wanked than I ever intended her to be. On a side note, by researching this sheet I have discovered there are a lot of people on Tumblr who think they are actual witches and I probably should of expected this.
    --------------------------------------
    Servant:
    Caster
    Alternate Classes: Assassin
    True Name: Circe
    Alias: The Dread Goddess
    Alignment: Neutral Evil
    Place of Origin: Ancient Greece

Face Claim:

Strength: E
    Endurance: E
    Agility: D
    Mana: A++ (EX)
    Luck: A
    NP: EX

Lore:
    Casters identity is the ancient Greek witch Circe. Circe was the daughter of the sungod Helios, and Perse, an Oceanid. Her brothers were Aeetes, keeper of the Golden Fleece, and Perses. Her sister was Pasiphaë, the wife of King Minos and mother of the Minotaur. Circe was renowned for her vast knowledge of potions and herbs. Through the use of these and a magic wand or a staff, she transformed her enemies, or those who offended her, into animals. Some say she was exiled to the solitary island of Aeaea by her subjects and her father Helios for killing her husband, the prince of Colchis. Circe was a prodigy at magecraft who Hecate had given many of her magical gifts to. Circe has been said to have the skill clairvoyance meaning she may be a possible candidate for Grand Caster. Her most famous encounter is her one with the hero Odysseus who defeated her and stayed with her for a year before leaving.

Personality:
    Circe has been described as having a very problematic personality. Circe is a very arrogant, seductive, narcissistic and selfish NEET that will probably never leave Aeaea once it’s created. She has both compassionate and sadistically cruel sides of her personality. Most people will only see her cruel side as upon seducing them she will just turn them into animals. Odysseus is one of the only people to ever actually see her more compassionate side. Circe also has a strange obsession with circles but the most important circle of all is the one for her personal space. If one can forcefully break through into her personal bubble then you basically win like Odysseus did. Circe is not a person who will easily bond with people but if a master is capable of this then they may be able to enter that personal bubble of hers freely which can be considered a great achievement.

Dislikes: Interacting with most people
    Talent: Magecraft
    Natural Enemy: King Hassan

Class Skills:

Item Construction (A)
    Circe can construct many magical items due to her great skill as a magus. Most of her prowess is in herbs and potions.

Territory Creation (EX)
    Caster can construct a bounded field that recreates Aeaea (See Noble Phantasm)

Personal Skills:

Divinity: (A)
    the measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels one is treated as a mixed race of a Divine Spirit, and the level declines when the Heroic Spirit's own rank as a Monster or Demonic Beast raises. It can also decrease due to one's dislike for the gods. Caster is the daughter of the Titans Helios, god of the sun, and Perse, an Oceanid and others sources say she was the daughter of Hecate. Caster for numerous reasons has been thought to be a goddess of magic or more often a death goddess, raising the rank of her divinity.

Teachings of Hecate: (EX)
    It is said that Hecate gave Medea her wisdom and Caster received her gift in the magical arts. This skill denotes Casters mastery over all the magic taught to her by Hecate. This skill does not mean Caster is necessary as strong as Hecate, it just shows her prowess over all magic taught to her. Her skill in magic is powerful enough to convince some she is a goddess and it even garners some respect from the gods with Hermes not ashamed to compare his skill in sorcery with hers. Her skills include magic’s like Illusions, healing, necromancy, western witchcraft, as well as many others at a proficiency of B-EX.

The Dread Goddess: (C)
    This skill represents Casters title as Dread Goddess and her supposed status as a death goddess. This skill is a lower rank in her Caster form than her Assassin one as the reason she qualifies for Assassin class is also where she gets her title from. A skill with aspects similar to At the Boundary and it also enhances Casters skill in Necromancy. Along with this skill and the effects of her Noble Phantasm, Caster is basically immortal (At least in the fact that she won’t age) and can be considered to have forgotten her own mortality making her a natural enemy for servants like King Hassan. Due to her immortal nature some have thought that the fountain of youth is located on her island. Because the skill is a lower rank than when she is an Assassin she has lost the ability to create a portal to the underworld and resurrect those on the brink of death like she supposedly did with Odysseus but she can support those who are badly injured but her skill in healing magic makes this basically useless.

High-Speed Divine Words: (A+)
    A Skill that assists with magical incantations via a power to activate Thaumaturgy without the use of Magic Circuits. The language of the Age of Gods, back when words played a heavy role in spellcasting. As such, it is power long lost by modern magi. It is particularly useful for direct attack magic. Casters full title was The Dread Goddess Who Spoke to Mortals, implying that her very words were magical nature. Some accounts say Caster had no need for incantations what so ever allowing her to cast spells quicker than most.

Alluring Nightingale: (B)
    a mesmerizing-kind of Skill possessed by those with a beautiful natural voice; it is also a declaration of the exercise of power by the royalty. It works as a charm magecraft-like effect towards those of the user's opposite sex, but evasion is possible by means of a Magic Resistance Skill. Even without Magic Resistance, one can abate it to some extent so long he or she maintains a will to resist. While Casters great beauty and seductive nature is nothing to scoff at her voice is her most impressive feature. Casters voice has been compared to that of the sirens and would draw men to her home with her beautiful singing voice, leaving them in a sedated, zombie like state which can be enhanced with Casters skill in herbs.

Noble Phantasms:
    Spoiler:
    Curse of Metamorphosis
    The spell that turns men into beasts

Type: Anti-Unit
    Number of Targets: 1

This Noble Phantasm is Circes most famous ability, the magic spell that turns men into animals. While Circe can turn people into normal animals, she can also turn them into powerful Phantasmal and Divine Beasts. While many animals wandered around Circes Island home others were described as ancient creatures that look like they were produced from Earths primordial ooze. The curse itself is placed upon a food or drink item and when consumed the person will turn into some sort of Beast. The curse itself can bypass magic resistance but those with high resistance or immunity to curses can negate it or someone can just use moly. What type of Phantasmal Beast the consumer turns into depends on a number of factors. The more powerful a servant or person is, the more powerful Phantasmal Beast they turn into so humans can turn into low level monsters but servants can become very powerful ones. The actual nature of the servant can also influence what sort of monster they become though it may end up being to Circes detriment. A powerful servant like Seigfried who has dragon blood could become a dragon himself but a dragon could be too hard to control or someone like Medusa would turn into her Gorgon form. While normal humans may be easy to transform, servants would be significantly harder to do it to. More friendly servants could possibly be convinced to eat something from her with the Alluring Nightingale skill and the fact that hospitality is her specialty. The best way for her to convert a large number of people would be to use the curse to poison a places water supply.

Aeaea
    The abode of Circe

Type: Fortress
    Number of Targets: 1

This Noble Phantasm allows for Circe to create a bounded field that recreates Aeaea. The mansion in the middle of Aeaea does not need real world materials and can be materialized completely with magical energy. The bounded field also has the requirement that it needs to be created in an isolated location. Aeaea itself is a peculiar place, a realm that existed on the edge of the world, “on the periphery of the real”, a place that has been suspended in time. Aeaea exists as place in-between this world and others having access to places like the reverse side of the world, allowing Circe rule over a sort of crossroads between this world and another like her teacher. When she is in this bounded field she gains a fame boost. The nature of the mansion changes depending on what time of day it is. During the day her mansion is a very pleasant place which has a calming effect like you’re taking a drug and it enhances Circes magical abilities that aren’t particularly dark like healing magecraft. At night the mansion becomes a lot more like hell, the house is filled with illusions as the walls bleed and rooms become filled with fire. Those who visit her abode will hallucinate as much as she does and the nightmares and illusions seem to come to life. At night Circe gains a boost in her darker magical abilities, specifically illusion magic.

When the bounded field is set up Circe also gains access to two powerful abilities. Using her hair Circe can manipulate reality inside of the bounded field. She can do things like manipulate the earth, make the forest move, cause natural disasters or keep someone lost though it needs a luck check. This skill may not see a lot of use as she usually likes to show her guests hospitality at first. The second ability is her most powerful. The heavens will darken, the ground will shake and the trees will turn white and Circe calls forth the powers of the goddess Nyx, Chaos or Hecate. She can only invoke the powers of one goddess at a time and it has high mana consumption. Chaos and Nyx are much more powerful than Hecate as Chaos and Nyx are as old as powerful divine spirits like Gaia or Tartarus so it’s impossible to bring out their full power and invoking their power has very high mana consumption. Circe also has four powerful nymph servants. Each one represents an element and they are very skilled in that type of magic. While Circe would like to boast that each one is as powerful as a servant, all four them would need to work together to maybe take a servant on.
    Last edited by GilgameshKingOfMemes; February 24th, 2017 at 11:12 PM. Reason: removed a skill

Totally not Eldritch WhatShouldNotBe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Theoneandonlyz View Post
    Honestly the Spear NP is WAY overloaded. I personally dislike skills that give more skills or NPs with distinct and separate functions...looking at you Ushiwakamaru. It feels like cheating you know. A servant container nerf the original. There's no reason for any servant to have everything the original had. Not even close to it.

I would give the spear a passive anti-dragon and anti-demon property plus maybe a cosmetic lightning aura just to keep true to the legends. I would keep the earth splitting active effect or change it to a general "Control and Manipulate Earth" (think epic Earthbending) just so you can use it to bind those pesky water dragons. Remember in Chinese elements Earth absorbs Water so Erlang can still dominate his prefered foes.

Also...DOGGY!

Love how you made his pup a Corgi of all things. Truly this is a noble phantasm worthy of the EX Rank. Ea? Avalon? transforming random village girl into a dragon? pigeon loving gambling addict jacking the gods' lightning (which he totally did not do btw)? Whatever!

Best!Puppy is a MYSTERY that transcend them all!

League of Gods is a good source to see how a general Earth Control and Manipulation power set could work for Erlang. The movie overall is just rubbish though.

I would also either drop the 72 Transformations skill entirely or boost it to at least A rank if you REALLY want to focus on the fact that he matched Sun Wukong (sort of) in that contest. But I'm leery of giving him 4 skills at A or A+. A servant doesn't have to represent on every aspect of their legend.

Finally I think giving him Magic Resistance A+ is overkill and frankly pointless. A rank is good enough.
    I'll tone it down a good deal, focus more on the "fuck you Dragons" than the "Fuck Dragons, Fuck Demons, and FUCK. GODS."

- - - Updated - - -
    It was slightly overdone. Yes.
    Here are my thoughts.

Firstly, I don't like how you've handled Eye of Heaven. I like the concept and I understand that it is a big part of his legend, but I think you've taken the idea too far. It feels like you basically wrote every possible interpretation of the ability, with no real limits. It feels less like a coherent ability and more like a grab-bag of eye-based powers, only loosely tied together. It's also unnecessarily verbose. I think cutting away some of the excess stuff and adding more detail to the really important parts would be good.

I think I mostly agree with what was said about 72 Transformations and Three-pointed Spear.

As a result of the changes, you might have to change the third NP as well.

Good doggo is good.

You might want to add more to the likes/dislikes section. Other stuff like Natural Enemy and Talent can also sometimes go there.
    Eye of Heaven is going to be trimmed down to just "sees the truth", because I'll be moving his more "I look at Mountains until they're not there anymore" - type abilities to his Berserker sheet.

seventy-two transformations and three-pointed spear will be cut down to size to match.

And Ill add EVEN MORE FLUFF

夜属 Nightkin
    Stuff
    Another way you can approach Erlang's NPs is to remove his Three Pointed Spear NP entirely and fold the final ground splitting effect into his Illustrious Sage of Heaven and Earth NP.

Let Erlang split earth and shatter mountains (anti-fortress, anti-terrain) for the Earth part of his title and steel himself against assault then strike nine times really hard, really far away (anti-unit, anti-divine) for the Heaven part of his title. Since he performed both feats in a single engagement it would allow for them to crystallize together into a single divine mystery.

While this build cuts away a bit of his legend as a suppressor of rogue dragons and demons...he's still a potentially A+ strength / A+ agility angry beat stick (factoring in 72 Transformations if you keep or increase it).
    Last edited by Theoneandonlyz; February 25th, 2017 at 12:19 AM.

Circe: Not sure Independent Action makes any sense. Seems a little contradictory with the rest of the sheet and with the Nasuverse in general.

There are too many skills currently anyway so that's the first one I'd cut