Page 263 of 858 FirstFirst ... 163213253258261262263264265268273313363763 ... LastLast
Results 5,241 to 5,260 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by massive_jojo_reference View Post
    Im improving Prince marko a bit and i dont know which traits to add to him.

I Know i cannot give him Divinity seeing as he isnt a saint in a traditional sense (He was depicted as saint in one of pictures but not officaly accepted as one by the church)
    And i know i cannot give him Beast because he was just as human as other characters in his folk stories.

He was also immortal but was killed by a curse.

So, this might be a bit of amateurish question but what should i do?
    I wouldn't worry about this, honestly. Traits like Man, Star or what-not are just about the least important aspect of making Servant sheets. Feel free to ignore them if you can't be bothered.

AKA Leyeet massive_jojo_reference's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    I wouldn't worry about this, honestly. Traits like Man, Star or what-not are just about the least important aspect of making Servant sheets. Feel free to ignore them if you can't be bothered.
    Thanks for clearing that out im generaly a newcomer to making these servant sheets

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    A bit late with the 'tossing out sheets' ideas thing but I've had half completed versions of Catherine the Great and Allan Quartermain of a while and I've no idea if I'll ever finish them so it would be nice to see another's take on them.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    A bit late with the 'tossing out sheets' ideas thing but I've had half completed versions of Catherine the Great and Allan Quartermain of a while and I've no idea if I'll ever finish them so it would be nice to see another's take on them.
    I heard Adlet was working on a Catherine sheet once, but he hasn't dropped by here in ages so I don't know what's going on with that anymore. Too bad, his sheets were seriously top-notch.

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Since people are tossing out names, might as well add a few: Carl Jung, Dumuzi/Tammuz, Irene Adler, and Lei Zhenzi.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zh1212 View Post
    Carl Jung
    Have to admit, I don't know all that much about him but I'm pretty curious as to what kind of Skills or NPs Jung's esoteric philosophy/psychology might crystallize into.Adler might also be interesting, though I'm not sure there's enough lore on her to flesh out a sheet. Then again, TM gave Moriarty a giant coffin-gun... thing, so the sky's the limit, I suppose. It'd be certainly fun to see Holmes' interactions with "the woman", in any case.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I had a dumb basic idea of Caster Elsa Schiaparelli with the ability to make magic clothes, but it sort of just fizzled out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    I had a dumb basic idea of Caster Elsa Schiaparelli with the ability to make magic clothes, but it sort of just fizzled out.
    ...With a Ragyo Kiryuin FC?

Seriously though, that sounds like an interesting idea. We've had artist and musical Casters, but never a tailoring one before.

Blog Entries
    "Whoever said 'we don't need no education' obviously never had Satan for a headmaster."
    Source: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=29824702
    Class: Caster
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Origin: Historical
    Region: Iceland

Parameters
    Strength: D
    Endurance: D
    Agility: C
    Mana: A
    Luck: A
    NP: A

Height/Weight:
    Dislikes: Abuse of power, swimming
    Talents: Cunning
    Natural enemy: Satan
    Attribute: Man
    Traits: Male, Servant, Human

Class Skills:

Territory Creation: (B)
    Territory Creation is a Caster-class Skill. It is the Skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus, such as for the purpose of collecting mana.
    In the case of Caster, his Workshop will take the form of a Classroom.

Item Construction: (B+)
    Item Construction is a Caster-class Skill. It is the Skill to manufacture magical items, from implements of war to items for daily use. Also, this Skill requires time to gather components and manufacture items.
    While he may have learned how to replicate myriad magical items during his time in France, Caster doesn’t really care to use them. His specialty resides in making items centered on pranking and escape.

Personal Skills:

Primordial Rune (Galdrastafur): (A)

Primordial Rune is the possession of and knowledge about Runes that came from an older era. Those with possession and knowledge of Primordial Runes can also make use of the classic Rune Magic.
    Caster is in possession of the ancient Scandinavian magic crest, thus boosting the power of his runework significantly with the ways of the Age of Gods. While he is able to employ the earliest form of Scandinavian runes, those that a modern magus would make use of are completely out of his reach.
    Caster’s speciality actually lies in a divergence from the Norse school of runery: The Icelandic magical staves. Their origin unknown, it is most likely due to a mutation or purposeful alteration to the Magical Crests of the ancient Norwegiens who colonized Iceland. The staves are a system inherently more complex than the runes they evolved from. Since the Icelanders who used them were pastoral farmers for the most part, they developed a foundational system of multiple runes condensed into a single character that would be helpful to their lives as farmers. The ones that didn’t have any immediate benefit were simply forgotten about. While the staves are more powerful, their specificity is both an advantage and disadvantage. However, since the staves are also largely transformative, Caster may add modifying strokes to improve their combat capabilities or whatever use he might have of them.
    Two short lists of staves

Teachings of the Black School: (A)
    A Black School is any school dedicated to the instruction of black magic and magecraft. Caster traveled to France as a young man to enroll in a certain school--the name of which is unfortunately lost to history--that was reputedly taught by the Devil himself.
    The story goes that one may only stay at the school for three years before being forced to leave. The last person to graduate from each class is then killed by the Devil. In order to save his classmates the troubles (or maybe just because he liked messing with Satan), Caster took the last position numerous times and was able to return for the following semester each time. At this rank he has truly learned all there is offer.
    This skill represents Caster’s cemented knowledge of all magic that there ever was. While he is by no means able to make use of everything due to his crest, his ability to recognize and plan against even modern magecraft is second to none. Whether or not his own magic will be up to par with his knowledge remains to be seen.
    This skill also provides Caster with a certain wariness, even outside of combat. Learning in a school where evil was not just taught but encouraged, one learned how to identify the mindset of the cruel. He is thus able to guess the intentions of all [Evil] aligned enemies with greater accuracy.

Disengage: (A++)
    Disengage is the ability to withdraw from the battlefield in the midst of combat.
    Caster was able to escape the clutches of the Devil after selling him his soul. If that’s not enough to warrant such a high rank in this skill, Caster was able to successfully disengage from conflict with Lucifer dozens if not hundreds of times. Caster champions using Lucifer’s own knowledge and powers against him, and each one of his stories ends with a victory for the plucky spellcaster, without exception.
    At this rank the ability to escape combat has almost reached a conceptual level. Restores the condition of the skill to its initial value. At the same time forcibly releases all of the bad status ailments inflicted on the user of this Skill.

Noble Phantasm
    Rauðskinna
    Red-Skinned Book of Power

(Anti-Unit/Army, A)
    Rauðskinna is a legendary book about black magic, alleged to have been buried with its author, the Bishop Gottskálk grimmi Nikulásson of Hólar. The subject of the book was to learn to master magic to such a degree as to control Satan. The book has been the subject of legend and folklore and desired by practitioners of galdr. One such legend is when the galdr master Loftur Þorsteinsson tried to acquire it and allegedly lost his life because of it.

There was no word on whether or not Gottskalk had succeeded in harnessing the Devil’s power for his own ambition, or where the book actually went after the fateful encounter in the graveyard. Luckily, Caster doesn’t need to know where the original Rauðskinna had gotten off to: he’s made one of his own.
    During one of his more famous escapes, Caster had promised the Devil his soul if he took him from France back home to Iceland, with the stipulation that his feet can’t get wet while he does so. The Devil then turns into a seal to carry him home, but on the home stretch Caster bashes his head over with a handy Bible, and Satan sunk all the way back to Hell. Caster, in the middle of the ocean, swam back home and once again conned the Prince of Lies.

The Bible, now poisoned by the blood of the Antichrist, was functionally worthless. Caster had other ideas. By inscribing all of his accumulated knowledge over the words of the Bible, Caster turned the now bloodstained Holy Book into a facsimile of Rauðskinna; functionally indistinguishable from the original.
    As a Noble Phantasm, Caster prefers to use it as a familiar bludgeoning tool in conjunction with his staves. A potent Anti-Demonic makeshift club, the authority of Lucifer will instantly dispel any lesser demon the book comes in contact with. In a pinch, the book is also capable of spewing hellfire forth through its catalyst of Satan’s blood.

Only by reading the entirety of the book, which takes about a day, will Caster unleash Hell upon earth. Well. Kind of. The version of Lucifer that the book summons comes from his physical fall from Heaven into Hell. Just as Rauðskinna is neither a holy nor a demonic book anymore, the Fallen One is neither an angel nor has become a demon. An existence without an identity that maintains its angelic armament, but still harbors the demonic hatred for YHVH.

Lore

Sæmundur the Wise was an Icelandic priest and scholar, and one Iceland’s national folk heroes. Sæmundur is known to have studied abroad. Previously it has generally been held that he studied in France, but modern scholars rather believe his studies were carried out in Franconia. In Iceland he founded a long-lived school at Oddi. He was a member of the Oddaverjar clan and had the son Loftur Sæmundsson.

Sæmundur wrote a work, probably in Latin, on the history of Norwegian kings. The work is now lost but was used as a source by later authors, including Snorri Sturluson. The poem Nóregs konungatal summarizes Sæmundur's work. The authorship of the Poetic Edda, or, more plausibly, just the editor's role in the compilation, was traditionally attributed to Sæmundur but is not accepted today.

In Icelandic folklore, Sæmundur is a larger-than-life character who repeatedly tricks the Devil into doing his bidding. For example, in one famous story Sæmundur made a pact with the Devil that the Devil should bring him home to Iceland from Europe on the back of a seal. Sæmundur escaped a diabolical end when, on arrival, he hit the seal on the head with the Bible, killing it, and stepping safely ashore.

Although the above is a commonly told story about Sæmundur and his association with the Black School, there are several others. In one account, Sæmundur sailed abroad to learn the Dark Arts, but there was no schoolmaster present. Every time the students requested information regarding the arts, books about the subject would be provided the next morning or otherwise be written up on the walls. Above the entrance to the school, it was written: "You may come in; your soul is lost." There was also a law that forbade anyone to study at the school for more than three years. Whenever the students left in a given year, they had to leave at the same time. The devil would keep the last one remaining, and so they always drew lots to determine who would be the last one to leave. On more than one occasion the lot fell on Sæmundur, and so he remained longer than the law permitted. One day, Bishop Jón was traveling through Rome and passed nearby. He found out that Sæmundur was trapped in the Black School, so he offered him advice on how to escape as long as he returned to Iceland and behaved as a good Christian. Sæmundur agreed, but as he and Bishop Jón were leaving the school, the Devil reached up and grabbed Bishop Jón's cloak. Bishop Jón escaped, but the Devil trapped Sæmundur and made him a deal—if Sæmundur could hide for three days, he would be able to return to Iceland. Ultimately, Sæmundur was successful in hiding, and he presumably returned.

Another account explains that when Sæmundur left the Black School, he sewed a leg of mutton into his cloak, and he followed the rushing group out of the doors. When Sæmundur was near the exit, the Devil reached up to grab his cloak but only grabbed the leg that was sewn into the clothing. Sæmundur then dropped the cloak and ran, saying: "He grabbed, but I slipped away!"

Personality

Boasts that he should qualify for the Rider Class with his ability to ride Lucifer. He doesn’t realize that’s he’s 100% correct. He likes puzzles and all kinds of mental challenges, often doing Sudoku without even paying attention.
    He has an odd habit of checking the walls constantly to see if anyone’s trapped behind them.

------------
    This might be my new favorite Caster.
    Last edited by Ail Don; March 22nd, 2017 at 09:49 PM.

Blog Entries
    Sæmundur: A Caster that banishes demons with a tainted Bible as a bludgeoning tool?

I'm in.

A lot of bizarre Staffs in that list (ward off foxes, the ewes will have twins, etc.), although I'm not surprised if Sæmundur found a roundabout way in using them.

The NP is pretty interesting; summon your own Helel/Lucifer. A neutral one but still cool.

Overall, I can see why this is your favorite Caster so far.
    Last edited by SleepMode; March 22nd, 2017 at 10:14 PM.

Blog Entries
    Don't forget necropants.
    Turn your dead friend's scrotum into infinite money.

Totally not Eldritch WhatShouldNotBe's Avatar
    @Saedmandur
    "Wrestling Magic"

i would pay good money to see him use it, and then out-wrestle Luvia.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Less of a WIP now, but if people still have words that would be cool.

Source: (X)

Class: Lancer
    True Name: Catherine the Great
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Place of Origin: Russia (Historic Facts)

Parameters:

STR: B
    END: C
    AGI: A
    MGI: C
    LCK: B
    NP: A+

Height: 169cm
    Weight: 56kg
    Dislikes: Dissent
    Talent: Governance
    Natural Enemy: Medb?
    Attribute: Man
    Traits: Human
    Armament: Ice Spear

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance: D
    Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether.
    Due to the lack of mystery in her era, she possesses it at a diminished rank lower than most others in her class.

Riding: A

A Class Skill of Rider and Saber class Servants, denoting the ability to ride mounts and vehicles. Rider-class Servants will typically possess a high rank. It is said that dragon type mounts are an exception, requiring a different ability other than Riding.
    All vehicles and all creatures but those of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast-rank can be used as mounts. Why she possesses this skill despite her class is… best left to the imagination.

Personal Skills:

Charisma: A

A composite Skill consisting of a person's charm as well as the natural talent to command or unify an army or country. Increases the ability of allies during group battles. Can be said to have achieved the greatest level of popularity as a human being due to bringing her nation from a dark time into a golden age.

Golden Rule (Wealth & Body): B
    A composite skill referring to one's ability to acquire wealth as well as the possession of a natural and perfect goddess-like body, preserving beauty. At this rank, the wealth makes it almost impossible for the Servant to encounter financial problems due to the enrichment she created in addition to possessing a truly splendid beauty that cannot be tarnished.

Military Tactics: B

Tactical knowledge used not for one-on-one combat situations, but for battles where many are mobilised. Bonus modifiers are provided during use of one's own Anti-Army Noble Phantasm or when dealing against an enemy Anti-Army Noble Phantasm. The transformation of her ingenuity and military expansion into a skill she now possesses. She can be compared to the greatest of generals, assessing battlefield conditions quickly and enacting effective strategies without needing to plan.

Noble Phantasms

Siberian Blizzard
    Authority of Ice

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 1-30
    Max Targets: 10

The supreme ruler, the Tsar is equal to the Emperor, exercising absolute authority in their land. This Noble Phantasm is the representation of the cold fist of Slavic power and royal authority over the masses. It takes form in projection and manipulation of the infamous Russian winters. She is capable of manifesting chains, stocks and other humiliating forms of imprisonment forged from a magical unmelting ice to restrain her foes. It can also be used offensively, allowing Lancer to produce a heavy javelin to subject her submissive targets to punishment. One could argue the latter is the reasoning behind her class.

In close combat, she primarily infuses her fists and kicks with this power with a single unleashing an icicle into the targets body, allowing her to catch far more dangerous opponents unawares and cause dangerous wounds before incapacitating them, humiliating them and finally giving them the sweet release they would come to desire.

Amber Gatchina
    Fortified Eternal Complex

Type: Barrier
    Range: 1~300
    Max Targets: 700

A Bounded Field Noble Phantasm that manifests as a combination of a palace and a fortress demonstrating the absolute authority of her monarchy. Alongside providing excellent defensive walls, by residing within - all parameters of Lancer are considered to be Ranked-Up.

In addition, there is a particular room within the fortress that is an existence closer to a reality marble as it is the manifestation of her inner world, her true desires and passions. It is unknown what resides within as those who enter forget upon the moment of exiting and Lancer herself merely laughs when asked.
    Upon exit, those Lancer brings in will either received greatly enhanced physical performance and a substantial boost to their mana reserves. Alternatively they will receive critical levels of weakened endurance if they outright don't die of exhaustion. In this state, they have difficulty moving or even speaking by themselves.

Lore

Sophie Friederike Auguste von Anhalt-Zerbst was born on 2 May 1729 in Prussia, the daughter of a minor German prince. In 1745, after being received into the Russian Orthodox Church, and changing her name to Catherine, she married Grand Duke Peter, grandson of Peter the Great and heir to the Russian throne.
    The marriage was known to be unhappy with bother having secret lovers, though they did have a son. Her husband became Tsar but was quickly overthrown with Catherine taking rule. After she may-or-may-not have had him killed and began her (in)famous rule.

She aggressively expanded her Nations borders and began the westernisation of her home improving culture and education greatly. Although starting Liberal, she became slowly more conservative over time due to rebellion occurring against the nobility across the world, this resulted in her holding a tighter grip on power - straining the already weak relationship she had with her son.

She died of a stroke, though her many rivals spread rumours she died while having sex with a horse.

Personality

An ambitious, successful and powerful leader with an assertive and forceful presence. Bright with a strong sense of determination. Haughty, dominating and slightly egotistical, her personality reflect the talent she brought to the table and the power she earned and fought for - instead of being given by birthright.
    Although the legend of her perishing in the middle of copulating with a horse is false, there is the true basis that is something of a nymphomaniac. She is not ashamed about her libido in any sense though is annoyed her string of relationships are more famous than her improvement of her nation. Also don't mention the whole Horse Sex story, it's a sure fire way to get yourself killed.

Relationships:

Medb: Something of a kindred spirit. Could their combined reality marbles destroy all men across the world? Maybe.

Hatshepsut: Admires her as another strong queen, though disagrees with the Pharaoh's view on family.

Tactics

Why is she a Lancer? The same reason Medb is a Rider of course, regardless of her actual talent in spearmanship.
    Last edited by Bird of Hermes; March 23rd, 2017 at 06:57 PM.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Sexytime NP almost makes up for her not having the Riding skill, which is unforgivable. Especially when you take the urban legend about her and horses into account.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Blog Entries
    Especially when you take the urban legend about her and horses into account.
    Yeah, I'm a little surprised there's no mention of 'that' particular anecdote. Then again, Hermes did mention the sheet was unfinished so...

Blog Entries
    Second and last NP seem a bit redundant imo.
    If she's Lancer does that mean her spear is topped with a horse dick?

Blog Entries
    Agreeing with Ali Don, maybe fuse those two NP and have the sexy-time room as a bonus function when the palace/fortress is activated?

As for you, Odysseus, death shall come to you from the sea, and your life shall ebb away very gently when you are full of years and peace of mind.
    All that I have said will come true.

(Tiresias, The Odyssey, Book XI. Trans. Butler)

Class: Lancer

Alternate Classes: Caster

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

True Name: Telegonus

Parameters:
    Strength: C (B)
    Endurance: B (A)
    Agility: B (A)
    Mana: B
    Luck: D

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance: B - As a hero from the Age of the Gods, and due to exposure to his mother's magic, Lancer's Magic Resistance is excellent.

Personal Skills:

Affections
    Teachings
    of Circe: A - A dual skill, representing both the teachings of Lancer's mother, and her affection for him. Though Circe was not exactly a goddess, she was often thought to be. In any case, her 'affections' seem to benefit Lancer in the way a goddess' would. Lancer gains a rank-up in all Parameters except Mana and Luck. In addition, even though he never quite had the head for it, being taught by a true prodigy of Magecraft means that Lancer's magical knowledge easily rivals all but the most exceptional Casters.

High-Speed Divine Words: C - A skill that assists Thaumaturgy, allowing the fast casting of powerful spells. It's inconceivable that someone raised by the witch Circe wouldn't have this ability. Due to being summoned as a Lancer, and his preference for fighting physically, the ability is ranked down. Even so, he can easily exceed any Magus from the modern era - though since he always compares himself to his mother, Lancer believes he's a poor magus. Just like his mother, Lancer's specialty is the transformation of people into beasts.

Eye of the Mind (False): C - A natural talent to avoid danger, based on Lancer's inherent instincts. It seems to be a skill inherited from his father, who had excellent insight . Using it, Lancer was even able to overcome his father in battle, though he was also aided by fate.

Noble Phantasms
    Death from the Sea
    Trygon:
    B-rank Anti-Unit

Lancer's spear, crafted by Hephaestus, and tipped with the poisonous spine of a monstrous sting-ray. The spine is surprisingly flexible and whip-like, which can be used as a trick in battle.

There were three prophecies about Odysseus' death - the first was that his death would come 'from the sea'. The second was that he would die gently in old age. The third was that his son would kill him. While these three prophecies would seem somewhat contradictory, it is this spear that ties them all together. Tipped with the sting of a sea-creature, and wielded by Odysseus' son, the spear's venom has an effect of 'time acceleration'. Anything hit by the spear will begin to age - people will begin to wither, armour or weapons will rust, other materials will decay or fade. In addition, if it hits an enemy with any kind of destiny, the spear's venom will ensure it happens sooner - both the physical body and 'fate' are accelerated. Rather than a continuous effect, it works based on each hit - a single hit won't do much, but a long battle with multiple hits will leave an opponent aged and helpless.

Incidentally, Lancer is ageless, and his only destiny was to kill his father, so Trygon's venom is useless against him.

Protean Bulwark
    Circaean Toikos:
    B rank Anti-unit (Self)

The blessings of immortality that Lancer received from Circe after killing his father. Since Circe's specialty is transformation into beasts, it is a blessing that works on these principles. Whenever Lancer would be hit by an attack, the part of his body receiving the attack will transform into a form that can withstand it. These adaptations are not limited to ordinary beasts, either, but can be from more powerful phantasmal or divine beasts. After the attack is over, Lancer's body will revert to normal. Since it uses multiple powerful transformations, the mana use is immense.

It's a powerful automatic defence, but it will still fail against attacks that are simply too powerful or fast to be defended against. In addition, Lancer can use his own magecraft to prevent either of the transformations - if he doesn't think the attack is worth defending against, or if he wants to keep one of the adaptations.

Lore
    Dislikes: The rest of his family, The rules of society
    Talents: Patricide, Magecraft, Fishing
    Natural Enemy: Odysseus

Biography: The protagonist of a lost poem, the Telegony, the final epic of the Trojan cycle. A child of Odysseus and Circe, he grew up with Circe on the island of Aeaea. Eventually, Circe told him his father's name, and sent him from the island with a magical spear to find him.

Telegonus became lost in a storm, and ended up on Ithaca without realising it's his father's home. Having grown up on an island with only his mother and animals for company, he undoubtedly caused a great deal of trouble, attracting the attention of Odysseus.

The two fought, and Telegonus triumphed, killing Odysseus with his spear. But as his father lay dying, he recognised who he'd killed. The epic ended with Telegonus returning Odysseus' corpse and his family to Aeaea, where Circe made him immortal.

It's a story similar to that of Connla and Cu Chulainn, or Sohrab and Rostam, but with the difference that the father is killed rather than the son.

Personality: Telegonus is something of a momma's boy, defining himself in many ways by his relationship with his mother, Circe. He has nothing but admiration for her, and can't stand to hear her insulted. Whether she was a good mother or not, he certainly thinks the world of her.

Since Telegonus' upbringing was on an island populated by humans enchanted into animals, he doesn't really see a difference between people and beasts, and as such doesn't understand either. He sees both as something between pets and friends - he isn't malicious, but is self-centred enough that he doesn't consider the feelings of others. He has an innocent curiosity, but that only makes it more likely for him to blunder in and ruin things. In fact, Telegonus sees physical form as mutable, and doesn't understand why others might take issue with him turning them into a lion on a whim, especially if it made them stronger.

His wish for the grail is to turn back time, and undo his killing of Odysseus. However, it isn't so much that he regrets committing patricide, or wants to get to know his father, but rather, he wants to reunite his parents for his mother's sake. Certainly, he's curious about Odysseus, but that's far from his primary motivation.

Notes:
    Ugh, I have to do something that isn't greek or roman. Oh well, don't think this guy's been done before anyway. For what little information there is about him, he's pretty interesting. And surprisingly easy to give bullshit superpowers. Name of the second noble phantasm is shit, but whatever.

Blog Entries
    Telegonus: A really good sheet. Creative NPs (particularly the first one, with how you connected its various attributes to his legend) and an intriguing characterization; this is definitely a Servant I wouldn't mind seeing in canon.

Sexytime NP almost makes up for her not having the Riding skill, which is unforgivable. Especially when you take the urban legend about her and horses into account.
    My biggest pet peeve is people implying Catherine the Great fucked a horse, to the point where I was glad it was difficult to make a Servant out of her.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made