Page 385 of 858 FirstFirst ... 285335375380383384385386387390395435485 ... LastLast
Results 7,681 to 7,700 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries

finaly!

OH MY GOD! who did this have takes so many time, its not even that good of a sheet.
    Well, whatever, i did it! Its not one of my favorites but i did it!

Beast VII/L: lilith
    Img:
    Str:C, End:C, Agi:B
    Mna:EX, Lck:EX, Np:EX
    Aligment: chaotic/evil
    Height: 189cm
    Weight: 61kg
    Place of origin: garden of eden
    Armament: her body
    Deslike: humanity, sunlight, divine spirits
    Talents: motherhood, comanding
    Natural enemies: her "daughter", gods

skills:
    Independent Manifestation(C): a special Skill that permits unsupported manifestation into reality, without necessity of energy cost or of summoning by a Master; effectively, the Skill serves as a higher-order version of Independent Action. Being that the skillholder is aconfirmed existence, a resistance is rendered against the instantaneous imposition of death and attacks effected by time manipulation

Autority of the Beast(B): this is an Anti-Humanity Skill used as the Class Skill of the Beast-class, Lilith has an advantage against all humans or human-like beings and a resistence to all human-made concepts

Self-modification(A):this skill is the aptitude to remold one's own body or merge one's own flesh with body parts of others. The higher the ranking in this Skill, the further away one is from being a proper hero.

Guilty monster(EX): a skill variant of innocent monster, where the servant nature is altered by a belive that the own servant spread, in beast's case beyond the apparence she also gains the use of the skills bloodsucking(A), witchcraft(A) and seduction(A)

Nega-mother(EX): a skill that represent a being that could have mothered the whole humanity. beast can create lilins(female demons) who are on level with servants, they have the equivalent of all around C stats and weakened versions of beast's own skills.

Demoness core(A): beast's nature as a demon, her attacks will ignore divine and holy protection, the also cannot be healed by holy powers.

noble phantasm:

Samael: the venom of god (anti-concepts: EX):
    The cristalization of beast's recusal of god, expulsion from eden and eventual ascencion as demoness, named after beast's consort. While it apears to an armor, it is actuly encrusted in beast's body.
    As a symbol of her superiotity over the human race, it grants absolute protection againts anything who carries the concepts of good or/and evil.

Asmodai: sword of the serpent (anti-humanity: EX):
    An extension of her "samael" noble phantasm, a dark bladed longsword with the name of one of demon son's.
    The blade enforces the "imperfections" of humanity. It will slice through anything consider "alive" and in the case of a non-lethal injuri, it will poison the target with a deadly venom.

Lore: the identity of beast VII leisure is lilith, the duchess of hell. She was created from the same dirt as adam, but refused the laws of god and was banish from the eden. She end up coming together with the demon samael and sire an entire race of demons.
    While she is an human ascended to demon, beast VII/L was portrait as various things all through history till today, including witch, vampire and even goddess, this portrays are influence of lilith her, as means to increse her own power.

Personality: beast is a deadly woman, the first femme fatale on history, she takes pride in her strenght and beauty and will use the one that is necessary in the moment.
    She hates the humanity that is, but loves the humanity that could have been. She belive that humans are failures and if they were her children, they would perfect.
    Ironacally, She does have a human child that she was not the mother, but the father.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by massive_jojo_reference View Post
    (unrelated question)
    When i explain the skills should i use the class name or the real name?
    Personal preference really, I've done it both ways.

All comes down to how annoying the name is to type out I guess. "Liliʻuokalani" in particular got tiresome after the eight time writing it.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Alexcoene's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by massive_jojo_reference View Post
    When i explain the skills should i use the class name or the real name?
    Personally, I use their class names and I'd advice you do the same. Except in my last sheet, where I ended up using the real name because I had to talk about three people at the same time. But really, it's your choice, and if you want to use their real name, do so.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Tower: Is this your 1st sheet Ruisu? Cause this is real good. Much like it was said earlier I don't know why the mana stat is that high (should lose the '+'s IMO) but it was really enjoyable and you made the Grand Order format work well in yours. Nice Job!

Beast VII/L:
    This sheet here summarises the last two tags on this thread well, lots of ill fitting EX's and not much else to be honest. The last Lilith sheet had the same problem with the EX's but had a lot more depth and personality to it so that's probably something you should consider here in the future.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    Tower: Is this your 1st sheet Ruisu? Cause this is real good. Much like it was said earlier I don't know why the mana stat is that high (should lose the '+'s IMO) but it was really enjoyable and you made the Grand Order format work well in yours. Nice Job!

Beast VII/L:
    This sheet here summarises the last two tags on this thread well, lots of ill fitting EX's and not much else to be honest. The last Lilith sheet had the same problem with the EX's but had a lot more depth and personality to it so that's probably something you should consider here in the future.
    Funny you say that, because i put one of the tags there myself.
    I wanted to do lilith for a personal reason, and my initial vision was actualy quite different, but i gradualy lost will, so it was kind hard to finish this sheet. It is for sure not my best (but i dont think is my worst either)

- - - Updated - - -

May i also ask, what was my best sheet till now?

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Fate / White Memoria

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    Thanks. Hope you didn't mind me using the same 'faceclaim'(what does that term even mean anyway) from that one Augustina servant you did. I put a little dialogue bit there to make up for it since I was halfway through the sheet already when I realized that maybe I should see if anyone else was using IBRS to illustrate their servant and found yours. So yeah.
    The mana stat is being extremely boosted in exchange for a lack of natural defense and physical strength, and it would originally be at Rank B for a version of her that still had even a sealed Merodach, like if she was summoned as saber or at Rank A as a lancer.
    So between that aspect of her mana burst and the way she is fused with 'true' Merodach, her mana output can really get extreme as Tower.

夜属 Nightkin
    Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post
    Lilith
    Lilith...or at least this Lilith...seems to lack the qualification to be a BEAST.

How is she an EXISTENTIAL danger to humanity? As in what about her very existence spells danger and doom for all people? What does she have that's the equivalent of a Primordial Sea that digests and turns all that it touches into monsters, a Millennia Old Hanging Spell that transform key Persons of Interest throughout history into Demon Pillars supporting another Millennia Old Hanging Spell that will consume all of said history in fire, absolute control over the death of ALL primates as well as (maybe) zombie apocalypse, a assimilation effect that'll lead all humanity to self destruct through orgasm?

How does she have a morality incomprehensible and incompatible with humanity? All canon BEASTs have that as part of the package, even Kiara Sesshouin with just how nuts she is. I mean Four literally ceased being a BEAST once he came to understand and care enough for humans to sacrifice himself. This Lilith just "hates humanity that is and loves humanity that could be". Guess who else is generally like that? Gilgamesh.

There's really no majesty that a BEAST deserves here. You toss around a bunch of EXs but in the end she just have a "impenetrable" Armor, a "really stabby" Sword, and a standard Army Summon lightly disguised as a personal Skill. Basically Amaranth of the Brave/Armor of Fafnir/K&K, any number of Sword NPs, and IH/ATT.

BEAST isn't just a excuse to make a "final boss monster" class. It has its own meaning.
    Last edited by Theoneandonlyz; September 16th, 2017 at 05:59 PM.

Blog Entries

Class : Caster
    Alternate Classes : Saber, Lancer, Berserker
    Identity : Heinrich Kramer (Henricus Institor)
    Origin : Germany (c. 1430 – 1505)
    Alignment : Lawful Evil
    Attribute : Man

PARAMETERS
    STR : D
    END : E
    AGI : D
    MGI : B
    LCK : C
    NP : B+

CLASS SKILLS
    Territory Creation : B
    A Caster-class Skill. It is the Skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus, such as for the purpose of collecting mana. Caster can build a "Malefizhaus", a territory equivalent to a Workshop which specializes in the procedure of torture, interrogation and execution of those Caster deemed a 'witch'. Upon the activation of his Der Hexenhammer Noble Phantasm, a territory with a similar purpose will be automatically built around Caster.

Item Creation : B
    A Caster-class Skill. It is the Skill to manufacture magical items, from implements of war to items for daily use. Also, this Skill requires time to gather components and manufacture items. As a Servant, Caster can manufacture a wide range of items mainly for the purpose of torturing, harming and executing alleged witches. Also includes the creation of basic Inquisitorial items—such as Black Keys—used to deliver judgment to the heretics, demons and all kind of enemies of the Lord.

PERSONAL SKILLS
    Protection of the Faith : A+++
    A skill possessed only by those who have sacrificed themselves for a religious view. Despite being a form of divine protection, it is not a blessing from a higher existence. It is only the absoluteness of one's body and soul, which is born from faith. But if it is too high, it causes abnormalities in the personality. Due to his brutally savage but effective methods of combating the witches—the most foul of all heresy, Caster naturally possess this skill at really high rank, however, it took a heavy toll on his sanity and personality.

Baptism Rite : A+
    A skill that denotes the possession of a type of magecraft that changed style into a church form. It is tremendously effective on a spiritual body. Although he firmly opposed any kind of magic or magecraft, baptism rites of the Church is a sole exception. Being a member of the Dominican Order has given him the knowledge to perform powerful rites that will purge any kind of malevolent spirits. Combined with the use of his Noble Phantasm, no evil and heretical spirits may survive from the full power of the most holy and sublime power of the Lord.

Inquisitorial Authority : C+
    A skill denotes the special authority given by the Church for a member of the Inquisition. This skill gives Caster the ability to ‘mark’ anyone he deemed a ‘heretic’, those who has been marked as such will have one of their personal skill that is condemned as ‘heretical’ to receive a rank-down, in higher level, that skill may be sealed altogether. In Caster’s case, he can only inflict a rank-down to the target, but in the case that the target is a female—a witch, it will seal the skill completely.

Magic Resistance : EX
    A skill that grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. In addition to his own magic resistance born from the feats of exterminating witches and magic users, Caster also received this skill at the highest possible rank thanks to his most famous work which has manifested as a Noble Phantasm. At this rank, not only that he can negate any kind of magecraft, Caster can also make the magical flow within the target's magic circuit to turn into a purging flame that will consume both the target’s ability to use magecraft and the foul body of the heretical magus. It is not an exaggeration to call this man a “Magus Exterminator”.

Noble Phantasms

Der Hexenhammer
    Hammer Of Witches Which Destroyeth Witches And Their Heresy As With A Two-Edged Sword
    Type : Anti-Witch (Anti-Unit)

MALLEUS MALEFICARUM, Maleficas, & earum hæresim, ut phramea potentissima conterens.

"Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live."
    — Exodus 22:18

Malleus Maleficarum, also known as Der Hexenhammer in German, was Caster's most famous work, manifested as a Noble Phantasm in the form of a hammer decorated with holy symbols. It was the most famous, most important and most influential treatise on witchcraft or sorcery and how to properly deal with it; torture and extermination. It was a bestseller, second only to the Bible in the term of sales for almost 200 years. The publication of this treatise also marked the beginning of the widespread witch-hunt throughout Europe in the late medieval age.

Despite being a hammer, this Noble Phantasm wasn't intended to be used for combat; instead, it was intended to be used for an instrument to 'judge' someone, to start a trial--a witch trial. Upon activation, the area around Caster will be converted into a "Witch Trial Ground", a bounded field where the judgment, no, the extermination of the heretical witches will took place. Although it's called a 'trial', the act of judgment of the trial is the execution itself. If the accused is female, then she obviously is a witch, no question. If the accused uses magecraft, then they are witch, no doubt. If the accused is a heretic, an infidel, a demon or a sinner, then they are the enemy of the Lord, thus, a witch. The only sensible thing to do against a witch obviously is to hang them, burn them, execute them, and exterminate them.

Within this bounded field, various instruments that can be used to properly execute a witch will be manifested. Restraining ropes will appear from the gallows, squirming like worms and bounding the accursed witch so that they can't escape their judgment. Stakes with blunt edges will emerge from the ground, both battering the foul witch and serves as firewood for their ultimate judgment. Finally, after all is prepared, a scorching holy fire will burst forth, burning away the stakes and purging the witch as well as their heresy.

Hexenwahn
    From People, For People, By People – Mass Witch Hunt
    Type : Anti-Army (Self), Anti-Unit

“But meantime the village had got hold of Messua and her husband, who were undoubtedly the father and mother of this Devil-child, and had barricaded them in their own hut, and presently would torture them to make them confess they were witch and wizard, and then they would be burned to death.”
    --Rudyard Kipling, The Second Jungle Book

A Noble Phantasm that represents the series of mass-hysteria and chaotic period known as the ‘witch craze’ which ensued after the publication of Caster’s Malleus Maleficarum. The ‘witch craze’ was the phrase used to encompass the overall mass-hysteria caused by the widespread of the “Witch Hunt”, a very famous, very cruel, and very widespread "hunt". The phrase should rightly have been a holy one that represented the hunting of evil demons. Over time, however, its meaning became twisted into that of a corrupt practice.

The publication of Caster's Malleus Maleficarum marked the beginning of the widespread of the Witch Hunts among the countries of medieval Europe. It is commonly believed that the Witch Hunt were all started by the church, but in reality, the practice mostly originated from within the common people. With the help of the invention of an efficient printing technology, the Malleus Maleficarum has been mass-printed and began to spread its 'poison' through the common people. In a few years, the practice has been spread throughout Europe with little to no connection to the church or the inquisition.

Those who had been accused of witchcraft were brutally tortured during their interrogation, and many of them died before they could even begin waiting for the stake. It is said that approximately thirty thousand were hunted as witches, but some would claim the number closer to nine million--this was how closely the phrase "Witch Hunt" was connected with the idea of a massacre.

The Witch Hunts were, in the very sense of the phrase, the judgments of the people, by the people, and for the people--pure democracy. As if foretelling the fact that the greatest enemies of the people were people themselves, they used the indulgence of "Witch Hunting", and--mostly against women--revealed a certain 'something' full of fear and anger. There are many theories as to why the practice died out, but the number of witch trials decreased rapidly from the 1670s on. By 1700, very few people were being charged for this crime. In the early modern age, the phrase "Witch Hunt" had begun to fade from recent memory and become a thing of the past in many parts of Europe.

However, despite the fact that the Witch Hunts has ended almost four centuries ago from the modern world, the practice retained its roots deep in the hearts of the common people. It might be right to say that they were hiding it somewhere, deep inside themselves. The purpose of this Noble Phantasm is to rekindle 'it'. To resurrect and recreate the act of "Witch Hunting".

Upon activation, the common people within a radius of around 5 km will be subjugated with a powerful mental interference 'doctrine'. It is the collective thought and consciousness of the people that 'a witch was among them' that there's 'something' that disturbs their 'peace of mind' and 'sense of security', with this, they will gather own their own like ants, carrying any weapon they could find. By targeting a specific target--a witch, Caster can guide the mob to a certain location where the 'witch' resides. A mob of angry citizens could normally never do any harm to a Servant, but this Noble Phantasm, manifested as the act of "Witch Hunt" itself, compensates for that.

The sheer amounts of the mob, their collective emotions; hatred, terror and anger that gathered will act as some sort of powerful mental attack that intimidates the target--the hunted witch, forcing them to freeze in terror. The more people gathered in the mob, the more powerful the power of the mental attack would be. However, that was just the beginning of this witch hunt.

Due the result of heightened level of Mystery caused by the act of Witch Hunting, each one of the hunters that participated in the hunt would temporarily gain the characteristic and power of E-ranked Servant. Their makeshift weapons will also gain the power of E-ranked Noble Phantasm, overwhelming the hunted witch with their sheer number. During the chaos that ensues, Caster may use the opportunity to hold an 'official' public execution via his Der Hexenhammer Noble Phantasm.

HISTORY
    Heinrich Kramer (c. 1430 – 1505), also known under the Latinized name Henricus Institor, was a German churchman and inquisitor. With his widely distributed book Malleus Maleficarum (1487), which describes witchcraft and endorses detailed processes for the extermination of witches, he was instrumental in establishing the period of witch trials in the early modern period.

Born in Sélestat, Alsace, he joined the Dominican Order at an early age and while still a young man was appointed Prior of the Dominican house of his native town.

At some date before 1474 he was appointed Inquisitor for the Tyrol, Salzburg, Bohemia and Moravia. His eloquence in the pulpit and tireless activity received recognition at Rome and he was the right-hand man of the Archbishop of Salzburg.

The papal bull Summis desiderantes which Pope Innocent VIII published in 1484 acknowledges the existence of witches and explicitly empowers the inquisition to prosecute witches and sorcerers. This bull was incorporated in Kramer's book Malleus Maleficarum (literally "The Hammer of Witches") which was first published in 1487 and became very influential in endorsing the fight against witches.

Kramer failed in his attempt to obtain endorsement for this work from the top theologians of the Inquisition at the Faculty of Cologne, and they condemned the book as recommending unethical and illegal procedures, as well as being inconsistent with Catholic doctrines of demonology.

In 1495 he was summoned to Venice to give public lectures, which were very popular. In 1500 he was empowered to proceed against the Waldensians and Picards.

He died in either Brünn or Olmütz, in Moravia, in 1505.

PERSONALITY
    A dangerous zealot, a man with twisted view of the world, an extremist fanatic, a knight templar, an archetype witch hunter, an individualistic misogynist, a poisonous author. These titles was perhaps the best way to describe this man who is best know for his contribution to the extermination of hundred thousands of alleged witches. Perhaps his extreme hatred towards the witches was caused by a forgotten piece of incident, perhaps it was because he was just a mad fanatic, perhaps he was just a crazy and delusional madman. The truth has been distorted through the passage of time.

Dislikes : Witchcraft, heretics
    Talents : Writing, witch hunting
    Natural Enemies : Witches
    Summoning Catalyst : The manuscript of the Malleus Maleficarum
    Wish : To destroy the heretical organization of witches (Mage’s Association)

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Question: Since I'm currently making Xiang Yu right now, he is split between two classes Lancer and Rider. Which one should I make him into?
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

Quote Originally Posted by SleepMode View Post
    Question: Since I'm currently making Xiang Yu right now, he is split between two classes Lancer and Rider. Which one should I make him into?
    Has he got a mount?

Blog Entries
    Yep.

...I'm assuming Rider is the way to go, then.

Now Revamped!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Theoneandonlyz View Post
    Lilith...or at least this Lilith...seems to lack the qualification to be a BEAST.

How is she an EXISTENTIAL danger to humanity? As in what about her very existence spells danger and doom for all people? What does she have that's the equivalent of a Primordial Sea that digests and turns all that it touches into monsters, a Millennia Old Hanging Spell that transform key Persons of Interest throughout history into Demon Pillars supporting another Millennia Old Hanging Spell that will consume all of said history in fire, absolute control over the death of ALL primates as well as (maybe) zombie apocalypse, a assimilation effect that'll lead all humanity to self destruct through orgasm?

How does she have a morality incomprehensible and incompatible with humanity? All canon BEASTs have that as part of the package, even Kiara Sesshouin with just how nuts she is. I mean Four literally ceased being a BEAST once he came to understand and care enough for humans to sacrifice himself. This Lilith just "hates humanity that is and loves humanity that could be". Guess who else is generally like that? Gilgamesh.

There's really no majesty that a BEAST deserves here. You toss around a bunch of EXs but in the end she just have a "impenetrable" Armor, a "really stabby" Sword, and a standard Army Summon lightly disguised as a personal Skill. Basically Amaranth of the Brave/Armor of Fafnir/K&K, any number of Sword NPs, and IH/ATT.

BEAST isn't just a excuse to make a "final boss monster" class. It has its own meaning.

i honestly though beast class was for the evils of humanity, those who represent a sin (like goetia is the sin of pity, i think). I purposily did not make that clear, but she holds the sin of "imperfection" and she hasta been influencing humanity to see her as more powerful that she realy is for a time now, or that was my idea, and i agree that was not well executed.
    Living and learning, maybe my next one is better

Fate / White Memoria

You could make him a Rider and give him a weakened version of the NP he would have as a Lancer, like Achilles.

夜属 Nightkin
    Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post
    i honestly though beast class was for the evils of humanity, those who represent a sin (like goetia is the sin of pity, i think).
    The Beasts do exhibit "sins". But those "sins" are more about describing how their natural thought processes and morality run counter or at least orthogonal to that of Humanity and drive the actions and processes that puts Humanity under threat.

Goetia "pity" Humanity because he cannot and will not recognize that mortality shaped it in ways good as well as bad. Not surprising since he's basically a self sustaining Spell and/or Amalgam of Demons without a real concept of finite life. So as a act of "Mercy" he wants to destroy everything and create a new existence where Humanity is not burdened by mortality. But he is still going to kill everything in the process of accomplishing this. He sees nothing wrong with this.
    Last edited by Theoneandonlyz; September 16th, 2017 at 10:50 PM.

Blog Entries
    Any thought on my Insistor sheet?
    also, the Index has been updated.

Quote Originally Posted by ThirtyFour34 View Post
    Any thought on my Insistor sheet?
    also, the Index has been updated.
    It's a good sheet. I especially like the details you put on the Noble Phantasm's flavor. However, you forgot to write his name in the index.

On the other hands, can I have opinions on my "Tom Swift" sheet, please? I had great fun writing it, but I'm worried it's a bit too off-putting due to its concept...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexcoene View Post
    It's a good sheet. I especially like the details you put on the Noble Phantasm's flavor. However, you forgot to write his name in the index.

On the other hands, can I have opinions on my "Tom Swift" sheet, please? I had great fun writing it, but I'm worried it's a bit too off-putting due to its concept...
    Don't worry, it was far from off-putting; in fact, it actually worked out more than expected. Zeus is actually more tolerable (courtesy of Tom Swift and Jack Cover's influence), and how the Skills are an assortment of the three figures makes it feels like a Servant-Phantom combo. Even Aegis' modification was a nice touch. Curiously, how would this incarnation of Zeus would fare against his wife Hera?

In turn, any thoughts on my Liu Bang sheet? It would be helpful in improving it.

Now Revamped!

Don't worry, it was far from off-putting; in fact, it actually worked out more than expected. Zeus is actually more tolerable (courtesy of Tom Swift and Jack Cover's influence), and how the Skills are an assortment of the three figures makes it feels like a Servant-Phantom combo. Even Aegis' modification was a nice touch. Curiously, how would this incarnation of Zeus would fare against his wife Hera?

In turn, any thoughts on my Liu Bang sheet? It would be helpful in improving it.
    Thanks, that really reassures me. As for Hera, I'm guessing that if she were to appear, it would be incredibly unlikely she would deal with phantoms shenanigans and would just be summoned as a demi-servant. Plus, such incarnation would likely tone up her vengeful and possessive traits (she would likely have a yandere for host), wich means she'd be pretty pissed. In short, his reaction would be to pick up his master and run for the hills.

As for Liu Bang, I like his personality and his Fearless Coward skill a lot, as it make me think of a chinese Joseph Joestar. Given his comments about "punching ghosts", I assume it was intentional? Overall, he's someone I would like as a protagonist, so kudos for you.
    Last edited by Alexcoene; September 16th, 2017 at 07:09 PM.

夜属 Nightkin
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexcoene View Post
    There's nothing obviously wrong with the character. Even the rather outlandish premise is well executed so most people will probably find the humor in it and let it through their SoD. I mean unless you meant for this to be a serious character...

The skills aren't outlandishly inflated because "lol Sky Father / King of Grecian Gods" which is appreciated and they are well supported and explained. It's a great counter point/counter example to Tesla. Which is in itself another big bonus.

The only concern I have is that maybe the D Rank in Magic is insufficient for powering Taser Keravnós without leaving him as a mass of fading sparkles. Maybe bringing it up to C? I mean his method of fighting probably doesn't call for high Strength or Endurance, so you could switch to a D in one of those?
    Last edited by Theoneandonlyz; September 16th, 2017 at 07:42 PM.

Yep.

...I'm assuming Rider is the way to go, then.
    I mean, not having read the sheet, that makes sense to me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯