Page 526 of 858 FirstFirst ... 26426476516521524525526527528531536576626 ... LastLast
Results 10,501 to 10,520 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Speaking of Crimson Moon, has anyone considered a Foreigner-Class Neil Armstrong/Crimson Moon? I probably don't know enough Tsukihime lore to do it justice, but it might be a cool idea.

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    At this point, I can't tell anymore whether the moon is an Ultimate One or a damned supercomputer.

Also, we had a Foreigner Moon before. Still, Foreigner Neil Armstrong sounds fun.

Execute C:\local\lib\toh.exe?
    ---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---
    summs up a lot of my ironic weeaboo circles
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    people who have waifus are necessarily mentally ill

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MehKitteh View Post
    At this point, I can't tell anymore whether the moon is an Ultimate One or a damned supercomputer.

Also, we had a Foreigner Moon before. Still, Foreigner Neil Armstrong sounds fun.
    Something like "I saw something humanity should never see, this something gave me things outside the logic of this world" should be cool
    My servants and mages
    Sorry, my english sucks

Things

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    Incidentally, my idea of encouraging someone is to kidnap them, starve them, and then spend hours a day slapping their bound and gagged body with my penis.

Greatest battle in history
    He-man x Shiki Satsujinki

I love the internet

OH GOD SO CUTE

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    I probably don't know enough Tsukihime lore to do it justice, but it might be a cool idea.
    If you don't, you don't.If you think you do, come up with something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    How do you find my newest Servant Profile ,Gally?
    I'm not going to read it.
    Last edited by Historia; April 21st, 2018 at 01:53 AM.

Well ain't that some shit.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Speaking of Crimson Moon, has anyone considered a Foreigner-Class Neil Armstrong/Crimson Moon? I probably don't know enough Tsukihime lore to do it justice, but it might be a cool idea.
    He’s an Ultimate One so putting him in a servant container would probably nerf him. Besides, foreigners wield power from outside home man boundaries, different dimensions than what they can comprehend which is a different cup of tea to Types.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    Besides, foreigners wield power from outside home man boundaries, different dimensions than what they can comprehend which is a different cup of tea to Types.
    The TYPES are the from other planets, which are just as alive in the Nasuverse as Earth is. All the planets(and possible some of the moons, but The Moon might be unique in that regard) in our solar system have their own Gaia-like consciousness which have their own Reality Marbles projected over the planet which operate completely differently than Gaia's. I'd say that "aliens which operate on completely different laws of reality/nature than us" is pretty eldritch, wouldn't you?
    Certified F/GO hater.

My Servants

The starting penalty is five.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Crying View Post
    The TYPES are the from other planets, which are just as alive in the Nasuverse as Earth is. All the planets(and possible some of the moons, but The Moon might be unique in that regard) in our solar system have their own Gaia-like consciousness which have their own Reality Marbles projected over the planet which operate completely differently than Gaia's. I'd say that "aliens which operate on completely different laws of reality/nature than us" is pretty eldritch, wouldn't you?
    There i would agree with you also because if i remember right is that type mercury which has arrived on earth in strange fake on earth cant be killed with "the earth CONCEPT" of death its follow like you said a otherworldly logic and law so when we think about it i would count also other planet deities like i have a idea with a Marsian deity...
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    Neil would be better as a Rider, methinks.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Someone needs to make Neil receive the Edison treatment and turn him into a bald eagle-headed astronaut Captain America.

Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    Well ain't that some shit.
    This was intended for the Explorers prompt of the Servant Contest but suffered from a bad case of too many ideas to cram into a nice coherent package. Which was too bad, because I could've sniped Last Encore and since I rushed to complete it it's not much better now either.

Neil Armstrong

Class: Watcher
    Alignment: ???

Parameters:
    STR: B
    END: B
    AGI: C
    MGI: A++
    LCK: E

Background

Since time beyond immemorial, the Moon was as distant a world as the heavens spun from the imagination of mankind. In fact, it was the origin of those beliefs whose seeds first germinated in the minds of nameless men who looking up into an ancient sky beheld the beautiful fragment of light, seeming so close yet too far for any stretching hand to reach. Even when Man achieved dominion of his world and painted it in his colours, the Moon remained beyond his reach, hanging ever-distant in the firmament. As the borders of Human Order expanded to their utmost limits on the planet, Man naturally turned his eyes to the sky. The final frontier - a world beyond the World - beckoned as it did since life first crawled out of the Primordial Sea. Human nature craves for progress at any cost. As it had done with the shackles placed upon it by the gods, mankind would take the step that cuts its ties to the planet that gave birth to it, pushing ever forward while outrunning the evils that trail the path it carves.

To reach the Moon is synonymous with doing the impossible; then, to achieve that is one giant leap for mankind indeed.

And yet, the only thing it found there was a monument to all its sins.

Class Skills

Observer: EX

The nature of Watcher itself. Within the records of the planet is the history of mankind, and within that are, of course, its Heroic Spirits. The identity and abilities of enemy Masters and Servants is immediately disclosed as a matter of simple comparative analysis with the complete records of humanity as a pool of data. Countering this skill requires an ability of information concealment or erasure of higher rank, but the revelation of any of that information renders the enemy liable to deductive recognition. However, this skill is not equal to foreknowledge of events. The computational power required to perform the number of simulations needed to fully delineate the web of future possibilities is beyond the capability of this container. As a matter of fact, it is a function that the original itself, for unknown reasons, has forgone.

A typewriter designed to be the perfect recorder of the closed system called Earth - however, it was flawed from the start. Because of its very nature, its capacity as an observer that defies the observer effect was compromised irrevocably.

Heaven’s Cage: —

The shades of Watcher. The cage that corrals those sinners overstepped the limits of humanity, bound in eternity to the Moon and never to return to Earth. In a sense, the concept called Watcher can only be manifested through the reproduction of entities which came to fall under its vigilance. The shades are not Heroic Spirits - they are not even spirits at all, but records from which Watcher constructs terminals in order to act within the premise of a Holy Grail War. Any abilities they exhibit are merely fragments of the Observer’s capabilities, interpreted and implemented through the templates of legends which have all but lost their own meaning.

The woman who sought to infinitely extend a finite existence . The man who imposed the blight of death on what was once unmarred. Or in this case, the single step that irreversibly separated the fate of mankind from the fate of the planet that birthed it. From ancient times the Moon is not a heaven but a prison, a place of exile for those who disrupted the natural order of life to contemplate their crimes for eternity while looking down to the home to which they can never return.

But who it is that determines those crimes?

Personal Skills

Pioneer of the Stars: — (EX)

The crystallisation of a feat that changed the course of human history, both literally and figuratively. Any hopeless situation can be reversed, and any insurmountable challenge can be overcome — at this level, even Fate itself can be overturned. Though many Heroic Spirits hold claim to deeds that achieved what was thought impossible and established man's mastery of the world around him, all of them pale in comparison to the man who in setting foot on the surface of the Moon broke the chains that inseparably bound humanity to the planet that gave birth to them. This achievement encapsulated the enterprising spirit of mankind: the Earth itself has become too small for our ambitions. The journey to stars and galaxies far, far away began with one man's small step. And perhaps, that is where it should also end. To Watcher, for whom this skill is sealed, that is the only proper outcome.

Authority of the Moon: A

The natural command of a celestial body. A skill that negates abilities, skills, and even Noble Phantasms tied to the Moon, and denies its blessings to those that draw power from it. At this rank, the will of Watcher is almost synonymous to the will of the Moon, and an affinity or divine favour of the highest magnitude is required to overcome this prohibition. Furthermore, in a terrain that is conceptually similar to the Moon’s surface, Watcher can impose a penalty on the opponent that reduces their power and abilities to a sixth of their original state. Abilities such as Magic Resistance have no bearing on this effect; it is not an offensive ability but the imposition of an unavoidable natural law within the lunar domain.

Nothing exists on the planet that can be called a King of the Moon, at least in its current state. As the closest approximation to an avatar of the celestial body’s will - the Brain of the Moon - Watcher’s ability can rightly be considered an Authority.

Curse of Restoration: B+

The ability to regenerate inflicted damage, however grievous one’s wounds might be. Rather than restoration, it is more fitting to call it regression. Under the moonlight, the condition of one’s body rewinds to its original state, negating conventional wounds and status effects. In addition, magical energy replenishes during the period between sunset and sunrise at a higher rate. The speed and effectiveness of regeneration is tied to the phases of the moon: the fuller it is, the more effective the skill.

It is said that an incarnation of the heavenly body that possessed this property once existed yet has long perished as all things material do. While it is an inhuman ability tied to the blood of the moon, this skill is not a pseudo-atavistic trait inherited through conceptual coalescence by Watcher but a sublimation of a far more primal truth.

Noble Phantasms

Boundary of the Imaginary and the Potential
    Apollo A-7L Extravehicular Activity Spacesuit

Type: Barrier
    Range: 1
    Targets: 1

Description: The means by which humanity conquered the final frontier. In other words, a spacesuit. Reflecting the absolute separation of the insides of the suit with the harsh and unforgiving environment outside of it, this Noble Phantasm imposes a boundary between the world that is “outside” and what is “within”, nullifying externally imposed conditions and environmental hazards as well as the influence of the World itself. Furthermore, this Noble Phantasm confers an effect of obscuration of nearly all of the user’s abilities that can only be overcome by especially powerful skills of discernment or the dispellment of the Noble Phantasm itself. At this level, even the corrective impulse of the Counter Force would struggle to exert its influence - more accurately, it would not be able to detect a disturbance within the closed system that lies within the suit.

However, the protection this suit offers is predominantly conceptual. While reasonably sturdy, it is entirely susceptible to physical attacks. If the suit is breached even in the most minute way, this Noble Phantasm immediately deactivates - just like the tiniest piece of debris can spell a hapless astronaut’s doom in the abyss of outer space.

Regressive Rewinding Recorder
    Lunatic Red Eyes

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 1

Description: Mystic Eyes of the Crimson rank. A Noble Phantasm that can be considered the sublimation of a primordial observer’s nature, it imposes rank penalties on enemy skills and Noble Phantasms that have crystallised from myth or human belief; fictional Heroic Spirits will also experience rank-downs to their stats as their foundation itself is eroded. Heroes who are rooted in historicity and abilities that reflect what a hero has possessed or achieved in life are unaffected. Rather than the denial of human history, it is a correction of the collective unconscious of mankind against an absolute record independent of human belief. That is the ability an observer that has watched the planet since before the beginning of history can enforce.

The Moon has been dutifully watching the planet since before life had arisen on it.Tasked to this by no one yet not once turning its gaze away, it silently set in stone the path that humanity carved. There is no falsehood, only clear, unalterable history. But is there such a thing as an absolutely objective observer?

Chimeric Lunar Sea
    Sea of the Seven Heavens

Type: Anti-Planet
    Range: ???

Description: Watcher’s final Noble Phantasm, the sea that never once fostered life. If a Reality Marble is the substitution of one’s inner world with the World around them, this ability is the emanation of an alien system that forcibly overwrites the native laws and alters the planet’s texture. Upon activation, Watcher’s vicinity is overlaid with a texture that is conceptually and functionally no different from the surface of the Moon itself, down to its local gravity and vacuum, however brief. Detached from the domain of Human Order, all but the conceptually strongest Noble Phantasms of enemy Heroic Spirits within this territory are sealed and Servants are forced to rely on the capabilities of their container alone. As it is the ability of a mere Servant this conversion of the planet’s texture is temporary, but as it is not a Barrier, it also has no limits of expansion other than Watcher’s continued existence.

The dead world of the Moon and the thriving world of the Earth. Two celestial bodies that were once one, now divided into actor and observer. That the planet may sink to the bottom of the Sea of the Seven Heavens could be considered the will of that which long ago
    was banished
    broke away
    to once again reclaim its “home”.

Exegesis
    Watcher. The eternal witness of history. The guardian of natural order from its transgressors. The warden of those that defied the fundamental laws of the World. A mechanism of restriction that operates on the principles of its superordinate system.

The Brain of the Moon. An eye that has gazed upon humanity since its infancy. An observer that was long ago tainted with the knowledge of good and evil and the will to discern them. The sublimation of an ancient grudge that has painted the Moon with its colours.

Even a celestial body possesses its own sense of morality. Having acquired a will, the observer imparted meaning in what should have been recorded impartially. Not as a god shaping the future, but as an arbiter judging the past.

Little by little, pushed further and further, the boundaries of Human Order have expanded beyond even their planet to incorporate other celestial bodies in their system. In the eyes of the Watcher that could never stop watching, human history was a tale of Mankind's Evils. And because it determined so, it became so.

What that man found in that distant world was the affirmation and condemnation of humanity. To conquer its own darkness and overcome that will be the giant leap into a future that mankind alone will determine.
    Last edited by Leftovers; April 21st, 2018 at 01:26 PM.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Why I get a Civ vibes from this?

Holy shit, I'll be sure doing that for the status screen if I make an actual fic.

Blog Entries
    That Armstrong/Moon Cell sheet is amazing. A++ job.

FABRICATED HISTORICAL CRISIS SYNDROME gyrowins's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Alter Ego Buzz Aldrin when

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gyrowins View Post
    Alter Ego Buzz Aldrin when
    NP:
    Punch To The Jaw
    Bane Of Conspiracy Theorists

Blog Entries
    The 'distortion effect' alone makes that sheet award-worthy, the fact that the actual sheet itself is good too just makes it even better.
    Certified F/GO hater.

My Servants

The starting penalty is five.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Sorry can someone say me how i can made the same obscuration of the text like Leftover ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    Why I get a Civ vibes from this?

Holy shit, I'll be sure doing that for the status screen if I make an actual fic.
    What is Civ ?

- - - Updated - - -

To come back at Morgan , i have seen some profiles from her from the others here what skills or nnobel phantasm would match her but before i start with her i like to hear the oppinions of the others here because i have already two for her a Avalon Morgan(sheath) and a that represnt her succesion of Vortigern ??
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Sorry can someone say me how i can made the same obscuration of the text like Leftover ?
    Image editing; in this case GIMP and a distortion filter I don't recall at the moment.

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    Oh yeah, kudos for actually fooling me for an entire 20 minutes before I realized that I can click on the image to reveal the sheet, Leftovers.

Execute C:\local\lib\toh.exe?
    ---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---
    summs up a lot of my ironic weeaboo circles
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    people who have waifus are necessarily mentally ill

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Holy shit I didn’t realize until now
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!