Page 199 of 367 FirstFirst ... 99149189194197198199200201204209249299 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,980 of 7337

Thread: Monthly Create-A-Servant Contest

Blog Entries
    Top Level Creator's Notes
    Didn't really have ideas for this contest, sorry to go for the low-hanging fruit. Also, me making this sheet without having gone through /EXTELLA LINK is probably a terrible idea, but oh well. I've taken a lot of formatting cues from BnEl15 this time around. It's just that between the whole legacy theme and how his recent Rodrigo Borgia sheet was all about fatherhood it felt right to have this sheet have somewhat similar formatting lol
    P.S.: the wording in the Source and Region fields of this sheet is taken from Charlemagne's profile in /EXTELLA LINK, with an added indication of date

Saber of Carolingian Youth
    -- Reflected Gleam of the Great Emperor --

"Servant Saber is here! I am Charlemagne's son: my True Name is Charlot!"

Image taken from the Otogi Spirit Agents wiki (then cropped and edited to remove some noise). Original illustrator: Nyanmiso (にゃん味噌)

"I may not be on my father's level, but I'll do my best to live up to his name and to my new role as a Heroic Spirit!"

Class: Saber
    Other Classes: -

True Name: Charlot
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Source: Historical Fact; Chivalric romances
    Region: Holy Roman Empire/Frankenreich (late VIII century - early IX century)

Parameters:

STR: C
    END: D
    AGI: B
    MGI: A
    LCK: D
    NP: A

Height: 140 cm
    Weight: 45 kg
    Likes: Charlemagne, the Empire, people living in harmony, fireflies, sweets
    Dislikes: His own rashness, when others see him as too rash and unreliable, anything that tastes bitter
    Talent: Enthusiastic learning, impressions
    Natural Enemy: Baligant
    Armament: Sword
    Catalyst: A firefly and a sword from his time period

Class Skills
    Magic Resistance (C)

Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. Cancels spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

This rank is gained through his class container, as well as through being associated with Charlemagne and his Paladins.

"Why do I resist spells better than Astolfo without that Book Noble Phantasm does, when that's all I've got going for my magic resistance? Eh! Bradamante without that ring also does better than Astolfo with no book... Maybe a certain Paladin's just a bit reckless!?""

Riding (C)

A Class Skill denoting the ability to ride mounts and vehicles. One can flawlessly manage beasts and vehicles if they have received the proper training and adjustments. Most vehicles and animals can be handled with above average skill. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasmal Species such as Monstrous Beasts.

For this Skill, there's not just his class container and association with others' myths, but also the fact that riding was essential to a military commander like Charles the Younger. Since there are no anecdotes about him riding extraordinary beings, however, the rank remains C.

"My horse wasn't as flashy as a lot of the paladins' mounts, but riding with my father and our trusted knights made me feel proud. ...Heh, but I can go pretty fast like this, don't you know all jockeys are small?"

Personal Skills
    Mana Burst (A)

Mana Burst is the increase in performance caused by infusing one's weapons and body with Magical Energy and instantly expelling it. Simply put, recreating the effect of a jet burst by expending large amounts of Magical Energy.

Charlot is unable to use the same variant to which Charlemagne has access, Mana Burst (Light), which is more effective against those with an Evil alignment. His qualifications as a holy knight are lesser than his father's, but still exist. However, in at least one version of his tale, he has been easily manipulated by the villanious earl Amaury, and has thus been unable to recognize evil.

Still, the quality of Charlot's Mana Burst surpasses that of most Servants with parameters similar to his. Conversely, most Servants with a Mana Burst rank equal to his will have higher parameters than him.

"Ok so maybe I was a bit quick to judge now and then, but still! If I keep doing the right thing from now on, I'll be able to call on that holiness as well, I'm sure of it! And yeah, I had some potential as a duelist. But the knights of my age were far from pushovers."

Reflected Gleam (B)

A Skill that sums up intense admiration towards a person or person-like concept, and any capabilities acquired both together with their help and in their emulation. For Charlot, the target is of course his father, and this Skill also comprehends the large-scale military tactics and aptitude for ruling and administrating that Charles the Younger demonstrated more than the mythological Charlot; in his case, the Reflected Gleam Skill does not equal a Tactics Skill of equivalent rank, nor a Charisma Skill of equivalent rank, nor a composite of them, but those are two of several Skills with which there is some overlap. Still, if he tried to turn a crowd to his side against someone with Charisma B who was trying to do the opposite, for instance, Charlot would most certainly be unsuccesful.

"I was his heir, so I felt a duty to match him in everything. His legendary wisdom, his unparalled skill in battle, even the way everyone rallied to him instinctively. I pushed myself to replicate his virtues the best I could. And even if I hadn't been his son, who wouldn't have wanted to be like him? All of Europe was transfixed by his rule."

Independent Action (False) (B)

It is possible for a Servant with this Skill to stay in the world for two days without a Master. However, this is the ideal value achieved by maximally conserving mana and avoiding battle and Noble Phantasm usage. Moreover, this specific variant of the Skill only lets the Servant stay in the world cut off from the Master's energy supply entirely if the Master is still alive anyway.

Why would a Servant so tied to his admiration of someone else have this sort of Skill?

"...It's probably because of my second Noble Phantasm. So that there will be more of a chance that I can see you again after it happens."

Noble Phantasm(s)
    Sans Valeur
    Sword Without Value

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 1~50
    Max Targets: 500 people

"My father's rule shone with overwhelming radiance! For all my efforts, at my best I'm a single speck of light. Even so, I'll give it my all in any way I can! Sans Valeur!"

Charlot's sword. Though it has no recorded name in myth nor history, the Servant calls it Sans Valeur. The name is meant both in the sense that, compared to the Emperor's splendor, he still is of no worth, and that to fight at the Emperor's side is its own priceless reward. It's also meant to evoke Précieuse, the name of the sword wielded by Baligant, Charlemagne's rival, itself named to mirror Charlemagne's Joyeuse. If Baligant shall oppose Charlemagne's joyful sword with his sword of great value, then Charlot shall do his utmost to help oppose Baligant even with a worthless sword.

Sans Valeur is used mainly to channel Charlot's above average Mana Burst. By itself, the blade is effectively only D-Rank when not enhanced. When its True Name is invoked, Charlot's admiration for the Emperor is unleashed as a huge burst of additional Magical Energy. Visually and in shape, it's extremely similar to any of the straight beams emitted by Charlemagne's Joyeuse Ordre, though Charlot's weapon is actually not among the ones summoned by that Noble Phantasm, and in return this Noble Phantasm does not summon any additional weapons, limiting itself to a single beam. Its beam could theoretically match any of Joyeuse Ordre's individual beams in power as well, but never two or more of them combined. In concept, it functions inversely to Mordred's Clarent Blood Arthur which turns hatred for one's father and liege into Magical Energy. However, Sans Valeur's rank and overall power output are inferior due to Charlot's lack of prominence and a host of other factors, and it would always lose against Clarent Blood Arthur in a straight confrontation; it can therefore not be considered a true opposite.

Even if Charlot came to willingly oppose a version of his father in a Holy Grail War, Singularity, or Lostbelt, he would still be able to utilise Sans Valeur as a Noble Phantasm thanks to his memories and to the nature of his Saint Graph.

Morts du Rejeton
    Deaths of the Scion

Type: Anti-Unit (Self) Anti-Unit Anti-Army
    Range: 0 (third death) / 0~99 (first and second deaths)
    Max Targets: 1 person (third death, as well as the Anti-Unit (Self) portion of the first and second deaths) / 1~1000 people (first death, Anti-Army portion) / 1 person (second death, Anti-Unit portion)

The most important aspect of the mythological Charlot is his death. Or rather deaths, as there exist at least two very different versions of it in different chivalric romances. Not so much the circumstances of his death, rather the consequences of it are what defines large parts of the tales in which he's involved. Moreover, as a composite of three entities, the Servant Charlot has technically died two more times as well.

The Servant Charlot may die and return from the dead up to three times during a Holy Grail War as long as his Master is still alive, or in any Singularity or Lostbelt in which he's involved. After death, he manifests again after a period which can vary from one hour to one day - depending on his Master's magical prowess if he has one. He'll be healed of all injuries each time he returns, and will reappear in close proximity to his Master if he has one, or wherever his previous life had ended otherwise. He can't return a fourth time.

Death at the hands of Ogier the Dane resulted in a war, but as there will already be one going on whenever he's summoned, the Saint Graph skips ahead to the reconciliation. An alliance will be formed after the first death. However, Charlot and his Master have no control on factors such as whether it'll last after the alliance's opponents are eliminated and the Grail is in sight, or even on whom will ally with whom.

Death at the hands of Huon de Bordeaux resulted in Huon's banishment. Something or someone crucial to the Holy Grail War or Singularity or Lostbelt, aside from the Grail itself, will be banished into a separate dimension until Charlot's fourth death, the end of the Holy Grail War, or the collapse or correction of the Singularity or Lostbelt. It is possible to escape the separate dimension with certain powersets, but it's not something that can be accomplished by the average Master or the average Servant. This time, too, Charlot and his Master will have no control over who or what will be banished.

His third and fourth death, corresponding to those of his historical selves, bear no consequences out of the usual.

Charlot is not fated to die any specific number of times after being summoned, and it's theoretically possible for him to survive up to the end without dying as a Servant even once.

This Noble Phantasm's potential is ultimately limited by the fact that the consequences of the first and second death, while theoretically powerful, are utterly impossible to control for Charlot and most Masters.

"I'm not afraid to go... I'm not afraid, but... Please don't let my death be seen as foolish."

Lore
    Quite opposite to the split of Charlemagne and Karl der Große as separate heroic spirits, the Servant Charlot is an amalgam of three connected entities who could not become Servants on their own.

The first entity is the mythological Charlot, son of the emperor Charlemagne. In La Chevalerie Ogier de Danemarche, he kills the son of Ogier the Dane, who then kills him in revenge. This leads to seven years of war, followed by seven years of imprisonment for Ogier, until the eventual reconciliation between Ogier and Charlemagne. In Huon de Bordeaux, Charlot is instead manipulated by the villanious earl Amaury into ambushing the titular Huon, one of Charlemagne's vassals. Huon slays Charlot, and must then accomplish a series of seemingly impossible tasks according to the emperor's orders to avoid his execution. Charlot is not only one of the entities by himself, but also the one who reunites the other entities that form the Servant under his name and general concept.

The second is Charles the Child, one of Charlemagne's grandsons, who was nominally king of Aquitaine since he was 7 or 8 years old despite barely ever holding any actual power for himself. He may have been the model for Charlot in the Huon de Bordeaux specifically, as he, too, was killed at a young age by a vassal of the emperor who didn't wish to harm him, although in his case, the death happened due to a mere accident rather than due to him starting a fight to the death on purpose. He was incapacitated by the strike at the age of 16 or 17, and died two years later. He is the entity with the least influence on the whole Servant, though he contributes some additional youthfulness in personality as well as leading the Servant to have an extremely young appearance.

The third is Charles the Younger, also known as Charles of Ingelheim: he was Charlemagne's second son and his first legitimate one, as well as likely the main historical model for Charlot. He was born in about 772, took part in numerous expeditions at his father's against the Bretons and rebellious Saxons, was associated with the government of Francia and Saxony in 790, became the ruler of the ducatus Cenomannicus that roughly corresponds to the modern-day province of Maine, and was even crowned King of the Franks by the Pope in the same ceremony of his father's coronation as Emperor, on Christmas night in 800. However, he didn't outlive his father, but rather perished at the age of 39 on the 4th of December 811 due to a sudden unexplained stroke with no apparent cause. Among the three entities that make up the Servant, he's the one about whom the most information exists, and by far the one with the most experience in ruling and in large-scale battles. As such, he's a very important influence on the whole Servant.

Description
    "My father, Charlemagne! His shining achievement, the Empire! There's nothing better than seeing people united in harmony! ...What's that? You want to know about little things, too? ...Ehm, my favourite animal are fireflies. The way they gleam into the darkness is beautiful! ...Oh, and I might like sweets. A little. I mean, I won't complain if you get me some, you know? Not even if it's lots and lots of them! Ahem. N-next question?"

Dislikes:
    "I-I can't really handle things that taste bitter. I mean, I can, just, not too well. Ah, and some people call me rash sometimes, and well, they're right, but I wish they thought I was the wise knight they can all rely on!"

Wish to the Grail:
    "...What do you think? To fully match Charlemagne's virtues and shine just as bright as him, of course. Even if just for a moment. That's what I've always been working towards."

An enthusiastic, altruistic youth who's quick to action and surprisingly well-prepared in matters of dueling, large-scale battles, and ruling. Still, he can be quite rash on occasion, and wishes he could be seen as wiser and reliable. He idolises his father and takes him as a model for his actions.

Relationships
    Charlemagne:
    "Father? You look so young!... Eh? A 'cool dad'? Pfft. Hahaha! Don't worry, you just took me by surprise there, I didn't expect you to ask something like that!... Well, of course I surprised you too! You should've seen the look on your face!... Yes, you are.""

Karl der Große:
    "Ah, now you're a lot more like I remember you, father!... I've already heard from the other you, but I'd like to hear it from this 'you', too. What are you planning?... That's not a decision to be taken lightly. My answer won't come easy, either. But when it does, I know that words alone won't cut it.""

Karolus Magnus:
    "...I don't think about it often. I didn't even think about it when I saw your other selves. But... I've heard stories of Verden. I was only about ten back then, I only heard praise for you at the time, but when so few of the Saxons rose up once more, and the two of us rode against them together, I learnt the rest well. The heads in the river. The tree going up in smoke... If I'd been a few years older, and you'd put me in charge of them right after Verden instead of when you did, the Saxons would've torn me to shreds soon, I'm sure of it."

Mordred:
    "You did what!?... King Arthur did what!?... I... No, that-... I don't understand..."

Ogier the Dane, Huon de Bordeaux:
    "I don't have a grudge against you now. Not after all you did for my father after then."

Most Servants with Battle Continuation:
    "Eh? Eh? *whispering* Master, that's an ordinary Skill that's better than one of my Noble Phantasms, isn't it!? It's totally different, you say!? Well, if you think so... I just wish I didn't have to leave you alone for so long each time..."

Bond CE
    Fireflies at Sunset

Source

A speck of light, I said.
    Once my father was gone, Louis took the throne. He was the only one of my brothers left by then.
    His sons eventually fought against him and between themselves. The Empire split.
    Had I lived longer, would I have ended up fighting Louis after my father's death, and perhaps even shattered the Empire myself?
    The Empire that had earnt the right to that name only with Charlemagne. The achievement that made him an unforgettable part of human history. What we fought for beyond individuals.
    I can't say for sure. I only wanted to be radiant like my father.
    Even so. Even if that possibility existed. I'm proud of what little I did while I could, in my pursuit of that radiance.

Creator's Notes
    There is probably enough material to set up a version of him as a rival of Gudfred, but since there are a number of several very different ways Gudfred and his myth counterpart could be handled, too, it'd probably look very weird without a Gudfred sheet already existing for context, and it might draw away from the focus on the legacy theme, too. As things stand now, I purposefully chose to not even give this Charlot a line for him so far. Maybe I'll do that other version for a rework contest or something if a Gudfred sheet by me or someone else has appeared by then, I'll see.

I don't currently plan to make a second entry, but I might expand the Relationship section to reference other entries to this month's contest eventually.
    Last edited by Serra; February 6th, 2022 at 04:02 PM. Reason: typo fix in art description. illustrated -> illustrator

And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, Behold, the dwelling place of God is with man. He will dwell with them, and they will be his people, and God himself will be with them as their God.

~For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.~

"I am."

"Dear Child, you know my True Name already, though you may call me whatever you like."

Class: Saver
    Alternate Classes: N/A
    True Name: Jesus of Nazareth
    AKA: Yeshua ben Yosef, Immanuel, Messiah, Christ, Son of God, Lamb of God, Light of the World, King of the Jews, the Good Shepherd, the Son of man
    Type: Messiah
    Alignment: True Good
    Source: Christianity
    Region: Everywhere

The incarnation of the Lord on Earth in human flesh.
    Categorized as a 'Servant' only out of courtesy to the arbitrary traditions of this World that humans have decided to implement, which He chooses to respect. You see, He is the Second Coming of the Son of God, Jesus Christ, returned to us in our time of need to deliver us from evil.

Though the Lamb would normally be impossible to summon, certain circumstances have made for the occurrence of a million-to-one miracle that defies convention and possibility! He has not been "summoned" by any Master, you see, but has instead summoned Himself, as was prophesized in the Book of Revelation. His arrival comes not during the end times, however, leading to much confusion about why He's chosen now to manifest in the world. When pressed about it, He skillfully avoids answering. "If you were meant to know, you would know." It is incredibly frustrating.

In spite of any doubts, however, He is Jesus. If one were to probe his mind, they would find no lies on his part-- He is Jesus as far as He is concerned, and one's personal truth is as good as reality. And indeed, He fits the part. His behavior is in line with what one would expect from the Messiah were He to be around today, from his personality and manner of speech to the very 'vibe' he gives off.
    He's quite personable, able to get along with just about anybody, but most easily with those who know of His legacy. A pacifist at heart, He is not remotely quick to anger except in the most extenuating of circumstances. In said circumstances, however, He is a terror.
    Despite what one may expect, He is rather accepting of modern sensibilities, even those that conflict with the teachings in the holy books dedicated to Him. "So long as it doesn't hurt others, who am I to judge?" That sort of humbleness is the type that gets on certain people's nerves, and yet coming from Him it's strangely reassuring...

Some remain unconvinced, however, primarily those who cannot get past the "Why isn't it the Apocalypse?" thing, or Servants who had no knowledge of Him in life. The latter, especially, tend to fail to see what the big deal is about him. 'He just seems like a normal guy', they say.

As said before, certain circumstances have allowed His manifestation as a Servant, don't worry about it.

Species: 100% Human/100% God
    Height/Weight: 182 cm / 75 kg
    Birthday: December 25
    Dislikes: Sin
    Natural Enemy: The anti-Christ

"Why am I here? What a strange question, I've always been here." He points to your heart. "And I've always been in here, too." He smiles, and you can't help but cringe at the cheesiness of His statement.

"How am I here? I chose to be, of course."

He appeared one day after a particular incident in the Holy City, appearing in a beam of light where once stood a mage attempting to summon a Servant. He is not the Servant in question, however-- He is not a Servant to any one Master but the Lord, and cannot be Summoned by any mage for that reason. He serves all of Humanity, a bearer of their sins and the one who will bring them salvation. As for the mage, his attempt at summoning a Servant in Jerusalem appears to have been the catalyst for Saver to make his entrance.

Curiously, the Second Coming was prophesized, a known quantity in the future of humanity. However, things don't add up. The Parousia was meant to come during Judgement, and yet... no End of the World. Why is that?

"Hm? What, do you want the world to end?"

Parameters:
    END: A
    AGI: C
    MGI: B
    LCK: C
    NP:

Skills

Class
    Charisma: EX
    It goes without saying that the Messiah's Charisma is absolutely through the roof, seemingly without limit. It is higher even than it would have been in His lifetime, as His legacy as the 'founder and deity of the most influential religion in human history' has irrevocably boosted the Skill to levels heretofore unseen on this planet. As the King of Kings, nobody can compare to Him. Any who follow Him will receive an incredible boost in morale and abilities, as they will know that their path is objectively correct in the eyes of the Lord, and thus objectively correct overall.

Counter Hero: B+
    A skill that reduces the parameters of the statistics of "heroes" that the Servant faces in combat. At Rank B, it reduces all of the opponent’s parameters by two ranks. If the opponent is one who recognizes Christ as the Messiah, whether or not they believe that Saver is Him, their parameters are lowered even further.

Personal
    Divinity: EX
    100% God, 100% Man. What did you expect?

Ego eimi: A
    A Skill not dissimilar to the Independent Manifestation Skill inherent to the Beast class, though obviously a case of convergent evolution more than anything deeper. The 'Second Coming' is a truth of the World, unable to be denied, and thus Saver is not summoned so much as He 'arrives', of His own volition, whenever He wishes. Due to this, He exists without a traditional Master, and is dependent on no source of Mana but His own vast reserves. As His existence, and even his appearance in this World is confirmed, He cannot be stopped or negated by the abilities of others, only His own wishes.

Noli me tangere: B
    The idea that after His first resurrection Jesus became something 'more' while remaining the 'same'. An existence beyond Humanity but still utterly Human at His core, as well as utterly Divine. As Saver, this manifests as a constant distancing of Himself from the 'current Humanity', the Humanity after His sacrifice. He is uninfluenced by anything (magecraft, ideals, etc.) produced after His death on the cross... though this mostly means that He can rather easily avoid answering difficult questions about his current situation. After all, questions like "Are you really the Second Coming of Jesus Christ?" inherently have their basis in His status as one who was crucified and rose again, and thus fall under the umbrella of things to which He is immune.
    Therefore, it may be utterly impossible for one to empirically determine if Saver is the 'true' Jesus of Nazareth, unless they were to personally know Him in life.

"A cop out? No, it is simply that Father works in mysterious ways."
    How unsatisfying.

NOBLE PHANTASMThe Truth?

This is my truth, is that not enough for you?

Due to the nature of Saver's automanifestation, and His existence being a true 'Second Coming' instead of a traditional Servant summoning, He lacks a Noble Phantasm. Or, rather, it would be more accurate to say that [I]He[/I] is Himself a Noble Phantasm, a miracle given form in the world.

"Please, child of God, do not pry further. Truth is personal, but Reality is often disappointing."

"Told ya so."

Class: Pretender
    Alternate Classes: N/A
    True Name: Jerusalem Syndrome
    AKA: fièvre Jérusalemienne, False Messiah
    Type: False Divinity
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Source: Delusion
    Region: Jerusalem

Fact of the matter is that the Mage in Jerusalem and the 'Second Coming' are one and the same. Jerusalem has a Magic inherent to it, one that abhors the blasphemy of the Servant system. The Holy Grail? A falsehood, a sacrilege. The revival of the dead to save Humanity? That is the domain of God, and to mimic it so freely, without regard for the consequences or implications, is modern Magecraft's greatest sin. To perform said sin in the Holy City, of all places? Despicable.

A parody of the power of God will beget a parody of the power of God.

Jerusalem Syndrome.

Lore
    Jerusalem Syndrome is a phenomenon which afflicts human minds in the form of religious delusions experienced upon arrival in Jerusalem. It is not recognized as a true mental illness by psychology at large, appears in people who are otherwise completely mentally healthy, affects Christians, Jews, Muslims, and more without regard for personal religious beliefs, and disappears as quickly as it appeared once the individual leaves Jerusalem.
    Obsessions with Jerusalem and its religious significance, unfounded belief that one has a mission from God or some other higher power, and even the idea that one is the Messiah reborn are common symptoms of those who experience Jerusalem Syndrome.

The cause is unknown, even to those in the world of Magecraft. It seems to be completely inexplicable and to strike without discrimination. Only two factors connect people who are affected, the first being that the individual is aware of Jerusalem and its status as a city of great importance to the Abrahamic religions. The second factor is that the afflicted is always just visiting Jerusalem, not living in it.
    Tourists to Jerusalem have been reported as being afflicted by madness for centuries, as far back as the Middle Ages and well into the modern day, and yet an explanation still eludes those who choose to study it.

For that mage who chose to foolishly blaspheme in the Holy City, it seems the Holy City has decided to blaspheme back. Thus, a "Servant" was born into the world, just as he'd wanted to summon: That servant was himself, warped into the image of Christ. The delusion that he is Him is so deep that he truly believes it to be true, even though he knows of his own origin as a Servant. His 'Truth' is a lie he has chosen to believe, or rather, one he must believe, for fear that the rejection of this lie would lead to him ceasing to be entirely. After all, if "I think therefore I am", and he 'thinks' he is Jesus risen, then "I am the Second Coming".

That is his 'Truth', but the Reality is that he is a simple mage with a facsimile of the Lamb pinned over his soul, called forth by Zion into the world for one reason or another. He is not the Messiah, not the Second Coming.
    He is Pretender.

"The man I was was foolish, but like Paul I have seen the light. This is my destiny. I was given this form, this power, for a reason... I just know it. If the Son of God doesn't have a purpose, then who does?"

"I believe God has a plan. We just aren't privy to it. Perhaps He isn't, either."

These are things he would have never said as a prideful mage, and overall his personality seems to have become much brighter than it used to be. Maybe it's better this way? Or is it just a sad fiction, puppeting an unwilling human body for its own reasons? A slave to the idea of "Jesus Christ".

That's something for one to decide on their own.
    How unsatisfying.

Parameters:
    END: B
    AGI: C
    MGI: C
    LCK: C
    NP:

Skills

Class
    Charisma: C
    Despite being a false Messiah, he still plays the part in a convincing manner. Even to those who know the Reality of his situation, he is seen as a suitable leader and a source of motivation for his followers.

Territory's Creation: A+
    Rather than possess the Skill of 'Territory Creation', he himself is a 'Creation of Territory'. That is, the city of Jerusalem is his 'Master', and thus, while within its bounds, he cannot be destroyed, and has near limitless mana. Despite how incredible this may sound, it's really rather mundane in practice. Imagine having a garden hose, and the water supply is the Atlantic Ocean. Despite having a limitless supply, you can only shoot so much water at a time.

For some reason, Pretender also experiences interior locution-- that is, he hears voices in his head. The voices of hundreds of individuals, perhaps thousands, which guide his actions. He has chosen to interpret these voices as the voice of God, speaking to him directly and giving him his mission. The truth is far less straightforward.
    These are the voices of his Master, the city Jerusalem.
    The city itself guides him, for its own purposes. What they are, not even he knows, for he thinks it unwise to question 'God'. However, it is clear that these are not the voices of ghosts... there is a single intelligence behind the words, a genius loci. And all intelligence has goals, whether or not those goals are readily apparent.

Personal
    Divinity: D
    His identity as "the Image of Christ" means he acquires this skill as a pittance, though it is so minimal that it barely registers. If anything, it is more 'fingerprints of Divinity from the city of Jerusalem that it left behind on him'. He is completely and utterly human at his core, simply in the false skin of God.

Delusion Correction: A
    The belief in Jesus' Second Coming is a longstanding one, even today. It is accepted as fact by many, who see it as "an event that will happen, not a possibility". This intense worldwide belief superficially overcomes the fact that this man is not the Messiah, allowing him to exist as a Servant without a Master in the world. Essentially, just as he is a reskinned mage, this Skill is a reskinned 'Independent Action'.

"Well, that's a rather unimpressive way to phrase it..."

Stigmata: B+
    The belief that he is the Christ is so inherent to his being, and so much is the city of Jerusalem intent on keeping up the charade, that Pretender can mimic the feats of the true Christ, to an extent. Walking on water, transmutation and duplication of substances, even the curing of great disease, all are possible for Pretender (as minor Noble Phantasms, rather than as true 'Miracles'). Raising the dead, however, remains out of his reach...
    This Skill becomes more potent when used on one who believes he is the Second Coming.

A side effect of Stimgata is the transformation of Pretender's appearance to match the common image of Jesus. He looks like a stereotypical depiction of the Son, not as the Son did in life, as part of the influence of Pretender's own subconscious biases and beliefs of what Jesus 'looked like' on his own form. As such, were somebody else, in some other time or from some other culture, to somehow become the Servant Pretender, they would have a different appearance and demeanor, fitting their own personal interpretation of Jesus of Nazareth.

NOBLE PHANTASM

Triumphal Entry into Jerusalem
    JERUSALEM SYNDROME

Type: Anti-Reality (Self)

The statement above, though embellished to maintain the façade, was mostly accurate. Due to the nature of Pretender's manifestation by the city of Jerusalem, and his existence as something of an artificial Saint Graph overwriting a human body rather than a traditional Servant, he lacks a Noble Phantasm. Or, rather, it would be more accurate to say that he himself is the Noble Phantasm, a delusion given form in the world.

Triumphal Entry into Jerusalem is the replacement of his personal texture with that of the image of Jesus Christ at the hands of Jerusalem, giving him his status as a Servant and the associated abilities. Jerusalem itself becomes something of a Reality Marble in order to pull this off, creating within its boundaries the 'Truth' that "this individual is Jesus, and He has returned to me to bring Salvation".

As a consequence, however, this Noble Phantasm can only maintain cohesion in the city of Jerusalem itself. Should Pretender leave its embrace, his abilities will soon fade and so too will his presence, until only the delusion remains. The delusion of a higher purpose, of a significance that all beings long for.

Jerusalem syndrome.

You hear whispers, but they are clearly not meant for you. Eavesdropping is quite rude... but who can really help themselves?I miss you, sweet Lamb. I do. Sometimes, I get angry. At them, your children. They know not your sacrifice, your Glory, your beauty. I miss you so much. I lashed out again, at one of them, and for that I am deeply sorry. This time was different, though. The child was making a mockery of your acts. I remember when we first met, you had given that person a second chance at life. And now, the children do this as a means to make slaves, Servants, mockeries of the greatest heroes to ever live. Necromancies of ideals.
    The death masks of heroes sewn onto beasts of burden.

I'm not sure what happened. I don't know if I can fix the child. But I can guide him. Like you've guided us all, my love.

I just want them to be more like you. I want them all to be more like you, to follow your example. You are truly perfect, beloved Lamb. Please return to me soon.
    I fear that at this rate, I will no longer be the city you remember.

Last edited by kiwi; February 10th, 2022 at 06:18 AM.

Blog Entries
    obligatory...

great sheet. The kiwi is an abbreviation of King of Wild sheets. concept just works, man. I like it.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    That's fucking brilliant, great sheet.
    I love your formatting too.

Blog Entries
    Poor Jerusalem.
    Do you like jazz short stories? Do you want something to distract from making Servants? Do you wish the idea of Shirou Kotomine didn't immediately bring edgelords to mind? Well, I can't promise it's good, but some would disagree with me.
    Fate/Without Justice

Blog Entries
    Jerusalem is best girl.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Guys, what do you think of the last two sheets before the Jerusalem didn't really see a lot comments if any on both of them.

Blog Entries
    Well, Umar confuses he as to his qualifications, there's language errors, but more in tense and writing than spelling, and his NP and the Skill with a weaker form of its power aren't really explained in how they work. Only in what they do. I think his character is fine, though I question why you would place him with Chaldea alongside Solomon, Da Vinci, and Mash for no reason. Kinda pointless while going against Canon.

As for Charlot , he's fine. Merging the different children of Charlemagne into one was a bit unexpected, but not bad, as someone who did the save thing with Redivivus. He just didn't speak much reaction from me other than being a good servant.

They're both good. I just have been working on my own stuff, as most people have. The hard part about posting early is that not a lot of people are paying attention yet. I'm pretty sure most people missed Baron's Pelles entirely.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Frigix View Post
    Jerusalem is best girl.
    Someone give Jerusalem some headpats.
    Do you like jazz short stories? Do you want something to distract from making Servants? Do you wish the idea of Shirou Kotomine didn't immediately bring edgelords to mind? Well, I can't promise it's good, but some would disagree with me.
    Fate/Without Justice

Blog Entries
    Welp. Time to try one of these for a contest. With a twist~

Hm. I should not be surprised the other Crypters had problems with someone like you. However, that ends here. Berserker.
    "I will devour them, Master! They won't stand in the way of my ascension!"

The Servant tosses aside the strange hide wrapped around his shoulders, the hide dissipating as his body begins convulsing. Massive snakes burst out of his shoulders as the composure he seemed to hold moments before completely evaporates.

He unleashes an otherworldly howl of madness that ripples out in a tangible wave of spiritual energy. Amour seizes up next to Ritsuka, her body convulsing in a similar manner to Berserker as the skin strains against something expanding underneath.

"Oh, c'mon!" Angra cries indignantly as he charges to meet Berserker. "I don't even want to be here, and now I gotta deal with this!"

His weapons clash against the claws that sprouted out of Berserker's hands, the power behind them easily pushing the weaker Servant back.

"Why was I even picked! Goddamn Persian Lostbelt bullshit!"

Berserker's already on top of him, the snake on his left shoulder bearing down and tearing a chunk out of Angra's arm.

"AHH! You done over there, because I'd really hate if I was the only one getting hurt!"
    Class Skills
    Mad Enhancement (B):
    Driven mad over the course of his life, filled with destructive intent for those that oppose his rule and waylaid by a never-ending hunger for the souls of others. While Berserker is completely beyond communication with others, Ahriman is sane in an otherworldly sense of the word and able to be communicated with. As Ahriman is the only one Berserker listens to, it is possible to direct him through Ahriman, though one can hardly tell whether or not this is effective until Berserker acts.

Impiety (C):
    While Berserker was no demon in life, he was possessed by a daemon, and it was gradually corrupting his form over the course of his life. Add in his association with the Son of Ahriman, and he gains demonic power as a result. As time wears on, his rank in this Skill slowly grows, gaining large boosts whenever he utilizes Devouring, until it reaches A rank. Upon doing so, Berserker is able to utilize his third Noble Phantasm, and Impiety will be forcibly upgraded to EX.

"Oh," Amour replied calmly, the pulsations having calmed down a bit. "I just assumed you were going to take care of this."

"Don't lie to me, you sadist priestess! Just get him off of me!"

Despite her response and his complaint, Amour was already in motion and swinging a massive mace into the enemy Servant. Berserker was sent tumbling across the dirt and rocks, blood scattering across the ground from the cuts that opened.

"Took you long enough."

"I can't simply abandon someone crying for help."

"Could've fooled me!"

Berserker slowly brought himself to his feet, his cuts opening even wider as claws stretched out from them, pushing the edges wider until the rest of their body can exit. Within seconds, several small monsters surrounded Berserker, all their attention fixed on Ritsuka and his Servants.

"Seriously?"
    Personal Skills
    Ahriman (B):
    In perhaps his greatest mistake, Berserker named the daemon dwelling within him, unintentionally allowing it greater independence through gaining a Unit Designation. It is this daemon’s influence that powers his two most powerful Noble Phantasms.

As a high-ranked daemon, Ahriman is able to contort and shift Berserker’s body as it sees fit. While it has yet to fully dominate Berserker, it is the source of his madness, whispering dark wants and thoughts into his head at a near constant rate.

Still, the daemon does not possess any true desire to claim Berserker’s body. As Berserker created it, its desires to fulfill Berserker’s wish to rely on nothing but himself. As such, it will work in unity with Berserker, curbing his madness and doing everything possible to keep him alive.

Of course, due to its nature, it is subject and vulnerable to spiritual attacks and exorcisms, locking out Berserker’s two Noble Phantasms should Ahriman be removed. However, this is impossible once Aži Dahāka is activated.

Devouring (C):
    Through the act of devouring another, Berserker is able to reacquire lost vitality, with the amount regained proportionate to the body part consumed. The more important the part or organ is to the body’s function, the greater the effects. Eating parts with special properties even have a chance of being absorbed.

Eating the brain, however, is crucial in growing his power while doing so alleviated the strain on his own soul from Ahriman’s influence, giving it a different source to feed on. Doing so also gives a massive boost to his Impiety, bringing him ever closer to ascending.

Daemonic Influence (B):
    While daemons cannot be detected by most natural means, their presence always has an adverse effect on the environment around them, something they usually attempt to restrain to prevent detection.

Ahriman has no such qualms, allowing its influence to spread out around it. Spiritual ripples are sent out wherever Berserker moves, disrupting the natural order and causing spiritual distortions. The world effected by it will begin to act oddly, seeming to move in agitation at his presence while its animals will actively avoid Berserker, though those that remain in his presence will be slowly driven feral. Humans are no exception, their minds being distorted by negative thoughts and emotions.

Shapeshift (Xrafstar) (A):
    Due to Ahriman’s influence, Berserker’s body is able to temporarily shift certain parts to possess Xrafstar-like qualities, ranging from gaining tough scales and increased flexibility to growing excess limbs and weapons like claws and stingers. These effects and the amount of his body he can shift at one time increases with his rank in Impiety.

The only parts of his body that have the full effects of this Skill constantly are the large serpents on his shoulders, showing its power by elongating and shifting their shape.

The Xrafstar charge them with Berserker about to join them until one of his snakes forcibly brings itself in front of his face, their eyes meeting as Angra and Amour began fighting the monsters. A silent exchange unfolds between them as his master leaves, already knowing what was coming.

"Ahriman..."

The word cut through every other noise in the area, causing Angra to freeze and nearly get overwhelmed by the small swarm.

Almost serenely, Berserker pierced below his neck with a claw and ripped it down to his navel, large hands gripping the edges from within and pulling itself out to reveal a Xrafstar far bigger than the others.

As the Xrafstar joined the battle, Berserker's wound slowly closed, and he vanished before the battle was completed.

"This just isn't fair," Angra said as he collapses to the ground. "How am I supposed to fight a real daemon? This hero shit really isn't for me."

"It's pathetic, really," Amour jibed. "Expecting someone like you to solve their problems."

All Angra did was smile at that.

"I know, right?"

Damāvand: From Which Demons Arise (A)
    Anti-Self/Army

A constantly active Noble Phantasm, this was born of the anecdote that, whenever he was cut, Xrafstar would flood from the wound. Because of this, any attack the breaks the skin in some capacity will cause lesser demons to spawn from them, attacking anything within their line of sight regardless of friend or foe.

The Xrafstar acts as living C rank Noble Phantasms, armed only with natural weapons and basic intelligence. However, while the minimum size is 30cm., larger demons will spawn from larger wounds, increasing in rank in proportion to their size.

Θraētaona: Purmaieh’s Protection (B)
    Anti-Unit

It is said that Berserker was held within a cave at the peak of Mt. Damāvand either by chains or the pelt of a lion. In actuality, the latter is closer, but false in that what held him within the cave was actually the hide of Purmaieh, the divine cow that cared for his eventual killer that he himself slayed.

This hide remains with him in his summoning, a tool that robs those tied in it of all their strength, leaving them little more than a powerless husk unable to do anything. It requires a second party to be freed from this Noble Phantasms.

However, Berserker is vulnerable to its effects as well, meaning he can be once more restrained by it if it falls in the hands of another. He is also able to use it to lesser effect by wrapping it around him, inducing an effect similar to Powerless Shell and even locking out Madness Enhancement for as long as he wears it.

One probably interesting Lostbelt later.

"You're too late."

The master said it simply. There was nothing they could do. He had won, and Berserker was finally ready to do what he was summoned for.

Berserker's already mutated form rippled and writhed as he tore away at his flesh, blood and Xrafstar poring off him in torrents as he roars in pain and defiance. His snakes slam themselves about, their scales shooting off with every whip of their necks. None of the Servants, not Kāve, Sinbad, Angra, or even Rostam could get close to him.

Finally, amidst the torrent of monsters and gore, the movement ceases, only for the earth to crack and shake as a tangible wave of spiritual force explodes from the center of the newly grown army of monsters. A figure slowly rises to tower over the rest, three long necks unfurling as six eyes turn their attention to the Servants.

The Xrafstar suddenly cease their assault, causing several to be killed as Servants found their targets unmoving. Still, they stopped, all of them slowly parting to clear a path from the Servants to their god.

The Servants kept themselves aware of their surroundings while they observed the new form Berserker had taken. All except Angra Mainyu. He stared unabashedly at the massive reptilian form whose eyes were all fixed on him.

"Tell me, Father."

It's voice devoured itself, powerful words shadowed by grotesque rumblings that promised destruction.

"Have I pleased you?"

Aži Dahāka: The Dragon That Laughs (EX)
    Anti-Self

The manifestation of Berserker’s nature as the creation of Angra Mainyu, being seen as his son and inheritor of All the World’s Evils. Upon its activation, Ahriman achieves peak maturity, the two perfectly merging into one being that can only be called Aži Dahāka.

While this NP is active, Mad Enhancement becomes locked out, leaving Berserker perfectly sane. In return, all of his Parameters rank up alongside his other Skills by two, increasing his power and also giving him draconic traits. This, of course, while being a massive boost, does make him vulnerable to dragon slaying effects. It also allows him to access his Khvarenah as the “Son of Angra Mainyu”, allowing him to begin creating true Daeva offspring to do his bidding, ascending to replace his “father”.

It can be said that reaching this point, Berserker has ascended beyond the constraints of the Servant System and become a True Demon God, the King of Daevas.

Won't be continued, unless someone else wants to.

Class: Berserker
    Other Classes:
    True Name: Zahhāk-e Mārdoush
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Place of Origin: Persia
    Height: 195 cm.
    Weight: 97 kilo.
    Likes: Improving. Meeting expectations. Destruction (Aži Dahāka)
    Dislikes: Needless killing. Failure. Mercy (Aži Dahāka)
    Natural Enemy: Kāve, Garshāsp

Parameters:
    STR: A
    END: B+
    AGI: A
    MGI: B
    LCK: D-
    NP: EX

Lore

Aži Dahāka is the creation of Angra Mainyu and widely considered to be his direct offspring and heir. An extremely powerful and intelligent monster with three heads, draconic features, and a thirst for the destruction of Humanity. Despite this fact, his actions are often more morally ambiguous than his desires. He hunted down and killed a king that tipped the scales in the favor of evil and took his throne, preventing the embodiment of wrath from doing so and ending the world itself.

In this sense, Aži Dahāka can be seen as the embodiment of “the lesser of two evils”, most clearly seen by the fact that he is almost never directly compared to his father, the embodiment of all evil, despite being his heir.

However, while Aži Dahāka is important to this story, he has not technically arrived yet. Before that, we must go back to the boy named Zahhak.
    The First Mistake
    A young boy who loved his father, the king, Zahhak himself was not a born leader. He was easily lead, naïve, and far too trusting. He realized this though, but he could do nothing about it. He wished to meet his father’s expectations, knowing he could take over and make him proud.

And so was born the wish that would change his life.

Within him came a voice. A voice full of confidence, unwavering and powerful the voice told him that he could become the greatest king that had ever been, surpassing even his father, if he only listened to it. The boy, trusting as he was, agreed to do so, and the voice guided him for months, proving its words true.

Then came the time that the voice told him that his father was failing in his duties. It told him that he needed to take action, and that it was his time to rule. For a time, Zahhak ignored the voice, yet, it persisted, and he eventually gave in. Setting a hunting snare, his father fell into it, and his death ascended Zahhak to the throne.

That was his first mistake.

Zahhak continued to listen to the voice, ruling justly with the voice tempering his good-nature and guilelessness with firm and decisive advice. Things changed, however, when his body began to wrack with continuous pain after the edition of a new cook. The cook was brought before him with the intention of punishing him for the pain his cooking had clearly inflicted. Instead, the pain culminated in that moment with two great snakes bursting from his shoulders, devouring the cook’s head.

Zahhak could not remove the serpents, the creatures regrowing without fail. He began to curse the voice within him, laying his father’s and the cook’s death at its feet. Remembering the nature of their world, he cursed the voice, naming it Ahriman, the source of all evil.

The Second Mistake
    This was his second mistake.

The voice, now named Ahriman, began to speak to him through the snakes, its words growing louder and more incessant. It told him that he needed to consume more men, to consume their brains, in order to sustain himself now. Zahhak resisted for a time, but Ahriman had well worn away at him over their time together, and he gave in.

His reputation grew, his land that once thrived began to wilt under him, but he could not foresee it, for Ahriman whispered nothing but assurance to him. Nothing but certainty that he was drawing closer to his goal. And, to the eyes of those outside his domain, he was. A great and terrible king of power that struck fear even in his subjects.

So it was that when the kings and nobles under the Shah Jamshid sought to dethrone him, they called for Zahhak. Under Ahriman’s guidance, Zahhak hunted Jamshid for fifty long years, his madness only growing as Ahriman imbedded itself deeper within him. Finally, he caught and killed his prey, sawing him in half and ascending to the throne of Iran.

He ruled with an iron fist, the boy he had once been having disappeared long ago, and the approval of Ahriman all but expected. He had become the highest authority. The greatest king, even surpassing his father, and he took joy in this victory as the people under him suffered.

However, he came upon a dream of his destruction. A vision of him being slain by a boy wielding a cow-headed mace. Ahriman had him call his interpreters who told him that there was a prophecy that foretold of a boy named Fereydun would come and cease his rule.

Ahriman called for his death, and Zahhak sent his agents out into the world to find the boy only to fail him. In response, Zahhak strengthened his armies and, in a moment of clarity, fearing that this may be divine retribution for his deed, asked his people to honestly answer whether he was a just king or not. While almost all answered out of fear that he was, there was one named Kāve who answered him honestly.

The Final Mistake
    Ahriman was silent as the man spoke, saying that sixteen of his sons had be sacrificed to sate Zahhak’s hunger, and that his final son was to be the sacrifice that day. Zahhak, feeling shame for his actions for the first time in decades, released the man’s son. Ahriman then spoke again, saying that the man should sign a testimony to Zahhak’s mercy and justice.

Zahhak’s final mistake was made.

Kāve stormed out of the palace, begin the revolution that would mark the end of his rule. With Kāve leading them, they did what Zahhak could not and found the prophesied boy while the king renewed his own search, knowing that it would be his undoing.

He returned to his kingdom to find Fereydun had taken the throne. His army surrounded the city and did battle with Fereydun only to be smote by the boy.

As he lay on the ground, he once more cursed Ahriman for leading him here, for it had all been for nothing. All he had done, all he had believed, had resulted only in death and destruction. He had succeeded in ascending beyond his father, but at what cost?

Hearing this, Fereydun held his blade, for he too knew of Ahriman and Ohrmazd. He knew of Ahriman’s child, knew of its three heads, and knew it was not his place or ability to slay him.

Naming the fallen king as Aži Dahāka, Fereydun brought him to Damāvand and bound him there, ensuring that the Prince of Daevas would remain there until the end of the world.

As he laid there and hours passed into days, Zahhak faded more and more, Ahriman speaking to him all the while in words of comfort. At the end of it all, Zahhak found he could not hate his only companion, but only wished that they could have done better.

Zahhak and Ahriman bid each other farewell, knowing it was over.

Personality
    Whenever Berserker is under the effects of Damāvand, he changes from a mad monster bent on destruction to a dour and serious man with only one goal: to ascend. Berserker is driven to reach higher heights, seeking to surpass any challenge placed in front of him and prove that he is worthy of the expectations placed on him by both himself and others.

It's easy to see this is born of his own insecurities. In many ways, Ahriman is his inner voice of confidence while Zahhak is the conscious and doubt. When together, they occupy a place of grey morality, where their actions can be seen as inherently evil, but have little actual malice behind them. It's all in service of the simple desire to reach the top. Were Zahhak left without Ahriman, it is likely he would slowly revert to the boy he once was, horrified at all the actions he took in the mired haze of his life. In that sense, Ahriman allows him to see the world from relatively rose-colored lenses as it persuades him into actions, all with the genuine belief that it is for his benefit.

Aži Dahāka is a different story. In this form, they are simply an embodiment of destructive evil, as they gained enough power to fulfill the legend placed upon them. A being of terror and cunning that seeks nothing more than the annihilation of Humanity. They will lie, torture, manipulate, slaughter, and do whatever they can in service of complete destruction of the human race. Yet, they are still made of both Zahhak and Ahriman, and parts of them will still shine through. Not to mention the fact that Aži Dahāka is still considered a being of 'lesser evil' even now, and will often be found doing malicious acts that will sometimes be for the good in the long run, much to his annoyance.

Relationships
    All spoken as Aži Dahāka

Kāve: Leave now, blacksmith. Do not force me to claim another member of your line. Not after I’ve already declared you spared.

Angra Mainyu: To think you would fail in becoming your true self. …What you saying? You are Angra mainyu, are you not?

Garshāsp: My final opponent. Now is not the time for me to end you. Be patient.

Arash: Standing upon my mound, you set the border for our country. How appropriate you ascended beyond all archers on my grave.
    Oddly, Aži seems pleased.

Jerusalem Syndrome: The Son of God? Pathetic. You stand before the Son of Angra Mainyu! Know your place.

Charlot: You... You...!
    Turns away. He can't stand to look at him.

This one really went out of control.
    [Shakugan no Shana III Final OST Vol.2 - 07 Le Serpent de Ceremonie]
    Last edited by Morg van Destro; April 3rd, 2023 at 04:04 AM.
    Fate/Without Justice

Blog Entries
    Thats some good Persian Mythology shit
    Gimme more

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Spammin Spiff's Avatar
    Can't wait to write dialogue towards Aži Dahāka on my sheet, my servant is definitely gonna have something to say about him. All in all, a pretty cool sheet though.
    Last edited by Spammin Spiff; February 10th, 2022 at 10:40 AM.

Blog Entries
    A S S A S S I N
    "By the divine degree of... something, something... Agh, just fight me!"

Alias: Nobody the Sword Eater, Serpent-Killing Serpent
    True Name: ███████████████ワカヌケ | Wakanuke
    Source: Nihon Shoki
    Region: Yamato, Japan
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Armament: Ceremonial sword

Parameters
    Strength
    C

Endurance
    D

Agility
    A

Mana
    C

Luck
    B

N.Phantasm

Skills
    Class Skills:
    Presence Concealment A+

The ability to hide one's presence as a Servant, but the Rank drops significantly just before attacking. She does not have the same issues with her patience compared to her uncle, and indeed has the ability to conceal her presence normally with her skill as a warrior.

Personal Skills:
    Pure Eyes A

Eyes of clarity that allow one to see what should be invisible. It is the inheritance of the karma of the parents that is displayed among those with high spiritual power... Or so is normally the case. Assassin ended up instead inheriting the karma of her uncle, through the transmission of the Great God of Ibuki's power. As such, she carries with her the attribute of "one who chooses from many futures".

She possesses
    八雲
    Yakumo
    , the Eyes of Auspice
    , which allows her a precognitive ability that shows her the branching of the future. Because she cannot hope to comprehend it in a physical manner, it grants her the ability to comprehend the information as a form of ESP instead. When her eyes shine silver, she is gauging every possible outcome, which allows her to discern her enemy's strength and gain a vague idea of their abilities just from watching them use them in her premonition. Using the information that they gather, her Eyes will guide her towards the outcome she selects.

In a sense, they can be said to be the opposite of the ability of a certain swordmaster of a later era - where the Heavenly Eye would forcibly confirm an outcome by eliminating all the other possibilities, the Eyes of Auspice instead examine countless other possibilities in order to construct an outcome of their user's choosing. To put it more simply: the Heavenly Eye uses its holder as a tool in order to actualise the command that holder gave them, whereas the Eyes of Auspice become a tool in order to advise the intention of their holder.

Among those who she is capable of beating, she can be said to be borderline invincible, with only another form of powerful future sight being able to counteract her own. However, in the case of opponents who are simply beyond her, it goes without saying that she will never arrive at the future she is aiming for.

"What kind of karma is it? Well, I guess you could say that these are the eyes of a man who refused his destiny and made himself a new one."

Curse of Orochi B+

The power of the eight-forked serpent made manifest as a terrible malediction. It seems that the legacy of that prince was passed down like this. It is a potent venom that constantly tortures the body and mind of the holder, inherited by one person every generation. Once one is capable of controlling it, it becomes a powerful weapon that can fatally poison an enemy before they even realise they were wounded. It is not the same instance that was used by a certain clan of ninja, but rather a much earlier specimen that was derived from a different bunrei entirely.

Self-Replenishment (Mana) C

An effect of magical energy recovery is granted, restoring a very small amount every turn. Normally a Class Skill of the Avenger class, but is still possessed by an Assassin as a sign of her resolve to keep moving onward even if it's hard. She's motivated.

She does not qualify as an Avenger per se, but even still she is extremely close to one. As someone who doesn't hold much hatred, her Avenger-like constitution was forced into an Assassin class container instead since it was the best fit. When asked about the reason, she can only say "it's complicated, so let's talk about it later". In truth, this too is a facet of her inherited karma, the dualistic nature of her predecessor and his theocide.

Approaching Heaven, Ophiophagous Border
    Tenrai Hebi-gui Kyoukai

An Anti-Unit Mystic Sword Barrier-class Noble Phantasm... in theory. Although it is the exact sort of thing that should have become a Noble Phantasm, it is merely a crystallised Mystery that is somewhat close to one. As such, it is treated as a Skill instead, with the comparative lack of firepower that entails.

The fang of a cannibal serpent. A sword technique that Assassin developed in life, but went down unrecorded like the rest of her deeds. It is an extremely effective sword technique that was perfected after years of practice, becoming a sure-kill secret move approaching the level of Magecraft by combining the teachings she received from her divine tutor with her own abilities. According to the user herself, it was sublimated into a Mystery as part of her contract. Inspired by taking a note of all the times she was wounded, she realised that since she survived by evading, preventing the opponent from evading was the ideal way to sever their lifeline. Because it was designed with her own capabilities in mind, it ironically can be said to be an excellent anti-herself technique like no other.

Anchoring the boundary between her target and her sword, a spherical border is formed. It is a Pseudo-Bounded Field where every part of that sphere's interior is equivalent to "the space that my blade occupies". In other words, every point on the inside of the zone is the point of her sword. With a thrust, a slash, any attack, the border closes, forcing in the attack from every direction simultaneously in a cage of death - a magnificently flourishing harmony of her Eyes of Auspice with her swordsmanship, rendered ridiculously fatal by her venom.

A cheat-like absolute kill that does away with the esoteric of the higher states of swordsmanship in order to get the job done through brute force. It stands on the level of the Swallow Reversal not in terms of how advanced it is, but how pragmatic it is, performing the same role with an inanely brainless and much less sophisticated method.

「Noble Phantasm」
    Eight-Forked Inversion Void
    Yamata Hanten Kyo

Anti-Sword Class
    Rank ―

Range: 0-1
    Max Targets: 1 person

The Marvellous Miracle of Sword Swallowing,
    剣を噲るの大明神業
    Tsurugi wo Susuru no Daimoyujin-gyou

Assassin's ultimate technique born from the expression of the curse of the Great God Ibuki, transformed into a Reality Marble cum sword art. The shape of her inner world has somehow become an Unsigned Blade (
    無銘の剣
    Mumei-no-Tsurugi
    ) that has yet to properly form. By exploiting her curse, she creates a ritual with which to fill it and bring it into existence. It is not dissimilar to the Holy Grail War itself in its own way.

By means of fully assuming the curse, she is able to syncretise herself with the form of Yamata-no-Orochi, thus the formless sword is equated to the Ama-no-Murakumo within it. In order for the equation to be completed, the sword must be retrieved, which can only be done after it has materialised. Using the legend of the Orochi's killings and its own killing in turn, the sword can be formed through eight sacrifices of killing intent - in other words, attacks aimed specifically at the user herself. This void must be manually and consciously opened by her by releasing the name of this so-called "Noble Phantasm", though her appended name will work just fine in this scenario.

At the moment of the sacrifice, Assassin's body opens up into a gaping black void that devours the attack and its damage whole, swallowing it completely even if the damage has already been inflicted. It can be considered a limited-use perfect defence that can block an attack even after having already been inflicted. In the event that the attack itself is intrinsically tied to a Noble Phantasm, such as an ordinary slash or thrust that interferes with cause and effect or carries a strong curse, it is even possible to devour the weapon entirely provided Assassin succeeds a Mana check versus the weapon's Rank, even if that weapon is a Noble Phantasm. In the case of Noble Phantasms that are a part of the body, it is not possible to sacrifice the entire Servant directly with this alone, but it becomes possible if she were to directly kill that Servant, at which point the fatal blow would become the means of sacrifice.

The attack does not have to deal damage directly, but rather can be the result of an intent to harm even indirectly, so even mental interference can be targeted so long as it has a concrete form. However, the sacrifices are restricted to being performed only eight times, and it is possible for attacks of sufficient power to break through the void entirely, corresponding to the possibility of surges of magical energy allowing the destruction of the Reality Marble's manifestation.

For each attack devoured by the void, its magical energy is added to the empty sword. The Rank of the sacrifice is halved, and the value of the result is added to the Unsigned Blade, except in the case that a weapon was devoured, in which case the entire Rank is added. In addition, any special effects that the sacrifice may have carried is inverted into an "anti-self" that holds attributes counter to its normal state (e.g. fire to ice), which are also granted to the Unsigned, following the reversal of vice from the serpent god's alcohol into the holy sword of legend.

Once no more sacrifices can be performed, the Unsigned Blade is completed. Sacrifices may no longer be performed, and the appended name becomes non-functional. On invoking the True Name, the Unsigned Blade is manifested, and any further invocations will activate its ability, formed from the devoured attributes of the sacrifices.

Personality
    Assassin contrasts fairly heavily with her predecessor. Unlike his tortured, rage-filled inner self, she wears her heart on her sleeve, pleasant to the bitter end. A cheerful, energetic, and enthusiastic girl who is set on finishing everything she starts. She is remarkably responsible, volunteering to take care of any situation she finds herself a part of, always the first to raise her hand. She is not always completely reliable, but she does her best. She remains optimistic at all times and tries to stay positive no matter the situation.

However, she makes no secret of the fact that she does not intend to suffer her enemies, a fighter who will toss in the occasion quip just to show that she is unrepentantly enjoying herself. She is not one for diplomacy, instead preferring hegemony, blazing her own trail through both life and everything in her way simply by right of strength. In her world, might makes right, so it is her duty to gain power enough to win against any foe. If the battle is to the strong, then far be it from her to lose: she has already decided what she wants.

Indeed, her greatest love is the way of the sword. She was much too early to have joined the ranks of the
    kensei
    sword saints
    and lacks the fame to be counted among other historic greats, and so is very interested in exactly how she stacks up to them. This tendency to demand that people duel her on the spot is somewhat acceptable (if impractical) behaviour in a Holy Grail War... but it really didn't work out very often during her lifetime, where she would demand that anyone with a weapon on them should spar with her right this second, without regard for time or place. Needless to say, being challenged out of the blue by some random unwashed homeless vagrant was not an experience that many took kindly to.

As such, her social skills are somewhat lacking. As her most meaningful interactions with others were on the field of combat, she truly does believe that the best way to get to know someone is through battle. To a certain extent, she is correct, at least from her point of view: the way a person fights is indicative of certain traits they exhibit, and as far as she is concerned, that is the only expression of one's personality that matters. Dialogue exists to accept a challenge, philosophy exists to perfect one's arts. That does not mean to say that she is only capable of thinking about direct combat - in her eyes, even Magecraft and poetry are unique kinds of "swords". The crux of her worldview is not battle, but competition: the heart and fuel of growth. To learn is to surpass.

This leads her to be the opposite of picky about how she gets to that destination of "the greatest", so long as she is the greatest. To wield the strongest sword, for example, is worthless - nothing more than becoming taller by walking up a flight of stairs. This has led her to something of a naturally austere lifestyle. She doesn't mind not eating ten pounds of meat if it means she gets to eat eleven pounds of rice. Any dietician would tell her that's ridiculous, but until a dietician has killed a god, she has no intention of listening to them.

Her skill with a sword is nothing to scoff at. Although the sword itself is nothing special, a single bite from its blade is enough to poison one with the cursed venom of the eight-forked serpent. With her powerful eyes, she can observe a foe's abilities and plan around them even as she fights, and possesses all the finesse of her uncle with little of his rampant fury. In a sense, she can be said to have more grace with her sword than even him, though she can't possibly compare to his strength or skill. She admires him for his great feats and astounding prowess, but she has... mixed feelings on what he used it for. After all, although she inherited his nature, his mission was inherited by a certain empress, and Assassin would consider that empress to be her mortal enemy.

As an aside, she claims that she has another "super secret technique that surpasses even my uncle" besides her snake-eating sword skill, unlisted on her status sheet, that she questionably calls
    八武装天女辺津
    Hachi Busou Tennyo Hetsu
    . Apparently it's "a really cool move where I sprout six extra arms", which is where most people stop listening.

Background
    Wakanuke possesses no other name than the one she was born with. People in the modern day would best know her as Yamato Takeru's niece if they know of her at all. She was recorded as born to Emperor Seimu, the only child as compared to her grandfather's dozens of children. She was intended to inherit the seat of the Emperor herself, but upon her birth, she was immediately realised to be a demonic child close to her uncle. It could be said that she was even closer to him than his own offspring. Realising the fact of their cursed bloodline, Seimu swore off children lest this happen again, and appointed Takeru's son as his heir. Like so, destiny traded the children of the two brothers.

Wakanuke vanishes from all myths, folklore and historical records alike immediately after birth. It is unknown how she reached the person she became. She claims to have gone on a journey and defeated many opponents, but the details are extremely... broad. She never tells the same anecdote twice with rarely any connective thread between them, which raises the question of whether it is actually true or if it simply is a series of elaborate fabrications. Of course she insists it's all true.

One thing is clear: she is not a conventional Heroic Spirit. It appears that at some point, she formed a contract with the Counter Force and became one of its Guardians.

"That's the short version, anyway..."I once killed a god. The Great God of Ibuki, actually.

Yamato Takeru, the incarnation of Kusanagi-no-Tsurugi, was in turn also the incarnation of Yamata-no-Orochi. Kusanagi was the material form of Orochi's divinity, and Yamato Takeru was born of Orochi's will to return it to its corpse. Upon doing so, the Great God would be revived, and rule over Japan. At some point on his quest, Takeru learned from a number of people, and ultimately mutually destroyed the remains of the serpent god in defiance. That's basically the story that Wakanuke... that I inherited.

Yamato Takeru was terrifying. On the command of his father, who sent him on a suicide mission to die, he slaughtered every god of the earth that lived south of Hokkaido. No human being was supposed to be able to do that. But they all knew from the beginning that he was a monster. He's remembered as a hero now, but he was the exact opposite in life. He was a calamity.

That's why I was left for dead in the snow when they realised that I was like him. Surviving that was something that no human being was supposed to be able to do either.

Well, it wasn't actually me who did the work. I'm not really sure how it turned out this way, but...

Yahata was his name. Homuta Yahata. He was younger than me, but he somehow saved me from dying. After that, he taught me how to fight, and I ended up picking up a sword. It was the bits of my uncle's karma that were manifesting in me that drew me to them. At least, that's how Yahata explained it... He seemed kinda ticked off that I didn't like bows... Ahaha...

Yahata knew a lot of things, and could do a lot of things. He was wise, powerful, and knowledgeable. Not bad for a little squirt! I don't really know what his deal was even now! I only found out that he was the son of the empress way later, and that still didn't explain anything at all!

Anyway, I started wandering. I fought anyone who'd take me up on it. I was strong. Yahata had made sure of that. At the same time, I was learning to master the curse inside me. I had to, right? I couldn't let it ruin me from the inside, so I ended up treating it like a sword too. I had my nature under control by the time I was fifteen years old. Not bad, right? Well, I wonder how impressive it really is when I was under the tutelage of someone so amazing...

Like I said, he was the son of the empress. To make a long story short, that empress was kind of amazing herself. Jingu was... the other side of the same coin to me. I inherited the karma and the nature of Yamato Takeru, but she'd taken it on herself to become his successor. She had his regalia, and she had decided that she really wanted to use it for its proper purpose. She wasn't able to use Kusanagi-no-Tsurugi properly, so she set seven branches on the sword to limit its power, and she took it to a place called Mimana.

Mimana wasn't a country or anything like that. It was more like... an island-sized body. Yamata-no-Orochi's incarnations had been killed, right? But the concept of Orochi still existed. It could be revived. That was her goal.

We fought at Mimana, me and Jingu. She was probably the strongest opponent I've ever fought seriously. The limited sword of Yamato Takeru was pretty much equal with the degraded karma of Yamato Takeru. It came down to our skill, and she was like a war goddess. It was like she had Yahata's skills, but in the honed body of an adult warrior. It was that kind of battle. A coin flipped, and I won.

But I hadn't stopped her. Mimana was still waking up.

So, I might've sorta... done a... thing...?

I didn't really understand what I was talking to. I just... agreed to sacrifice myself to it. It was a bargain, right? I got the power to destroy it in its entirety!

And I totally did!

I mean, I drowned afterwards! But that's what happens when you blow up the island you're standing on!

Jingu escaped, but I was fighting Mimana! I totally still won! It counts!

After that, I joined with the Ring of Deterrence, and got to go all kinds of places and fight all kinds of people... Well, not really fight them, I always mop the floor with them, but... Honestly, sometimes I have regrets about it. Because being a Counter Guardian means that I don't really get to be strong by myself anymore. But if I didn't, I think maybe the whole world would have been in trouble, so I'm glad I did.

I don't know what happened to the karma or the sword of my uncle after that. I think they're both still being passed on, even now, but that's just a gut instinct. I heard Yahata became the emperor too! He'd kill me if I said that I think he probably looked super cute in those little royal clothes he must've got!

Relationships
    Fisher King Pelles
    "Oya, oya... You called yourself a weakling, but you're carrying around that kinda treasure with you? You got some balls to be saying that, mister! Unless... you don't know how to draw out their full power yourself? Hey, if that's the case, then hand over that sword! The one I'm carrying sucks like crap! I don't know anything about being a king, but if you're not a warrior, then don't get so attached to those weapons!"

Nero Redivivus
    "Mmrmmmrmrmmrmrm... No matter how I look at you, something's suspicious... I mean, I can see 'that' real self of yours, but... deeper than that, there's a future of yours that goes too dark to see... No, is that really a future? Hey, actor-san. Who did you say you were stealing the name of again...? Actually, it's nothing. Don't worry about it. If you don't know, then it's fine. Normally I'd say 'hand over that sword!', but I think I'm good."

Umar Al Aziz
    "Ehh? No combat skills? Gross! Having no combat skills is totally unacceptable past grade school, you know! How can you be the king without fighting?! ...Dialogue, you say... Hm. I'm no good at that, but that's definitely fighting in its own way. In that case, it'd be cool to talk to you for a while, I think, so... Yeah, tea would be great!"

Charlot
    "Uwa, so cute... Hey, boy, with that sword of yours... Want Onee-chan to teach you something good? N-no, it's nothing sketchy at all! I'm being serious! I'm really good at swordplay, so let me show you a thing or two to do with that raw power of yours! You remind me a bit of my master, so it wouldn't do to have you flail around uselessly, you know? Hm? Oh, I'm not gonna try and take your sword. Honestly, it's not better than mine, right?"

"Jesus Christ"
    "..."
    She looks on the figure with unfavourable eyes in public, but in private...
    "...Hey, you can drop that. You're not fooling me, I can see all the ways you unravel. To be honest, for some reason, it kinda ticks me off that you're making like a god. Maybe it's the karma I got, or maybe it's... When I remember my teacher's face around you, it really pisses me off for some reason. And you don't even have a sword I can extort off you."
    She's quite uniquely harsh to him, but it doesn't seem like there's a malice to her words.

Zahhāk-e Mārdoush
    "Oya, oya. Oya, oya, oya, oya... Is that an un-kampf'd Chaos I see? Hohohoho... You know, the Counter Force has me on standby for things just like you. I'm not gonna do anything now, but... Well... Oh, don't get me wrong, I don't have any personal grudge against you or anything, I just... Say, when we get a spare minute, could you do me a favour and step just a teensy little bit out of line, snake-san? I've just got something of an itch to scratch..."

SandmanMorpheus
    "Hm, hm. That's a mighty interesting poison you got there, mister. Hm? It's not poison? I'm imagining it? Mrm, is that so... But, you know, that madam on your back seems like she's poisonous... Ahaha, nothing, nothing.Aha, you're a heck of a character, miss. I mean, I thought I was crazy, but I'm basically normal next to you... Well, I guess that's a god for you. I guess I'm kind of starting to understand why my grandpa wanted you guys dead so much... Well, I'll probably lose, so I'll just wait for the fella on your back to take his turn again. Hm? He's not here? I'm imagining it? Mrm, is that so..."

Mr Glass
    "Oooh... I've seen fancy armour before, but you've taken it to another level, mister! There was no glass being made in my lifetime, and I've only ever really been sent to destroy things, so I don't actually know much about it... Hey, if you can do armour out of that stuff, could you maybe make me a sword?! Mm? No good? Boo..."

Perdix
    She places a hand firmly on his shoulder.
    "Uncles, huh. But, you know, as a fellow shafted nephew... You don't have to be mad. ...E-especially at me. Hey, stop giving me that look, your eyes are kinda seriously creeping me out..."

Priapus
    "Somehow, your boat kinda looks like a sword... Ah, no, I've already seen your 'sword'. It's pretty huge. Did you exercise it? Build up muscle? Is that how it works? I've never actually seen one in action, y'see, so I don't really know much about it... But I don't know how you'd use that to actually fight something... Eh? What? What? H-hold on, was a future just created by me saying that?! Hold on! Wait, mister, my instincts are going off, please hold on a second...!"

Nannerl
    "Hm? Disappearing? That's wrong. I'm here, aren't I? Same as you. As long as there's someone left to take it, karma lives on. I don't understand this name or what it means to other people. That's exactly why I'll be holding onto it forever.

...Hey, do you wanna know something crazy? I've never actually heard an entire song before. I mean, I wasn't exactly high society when I was alive! So, if you could play me something, I think I'd be pretty interested in your own 'sword', miss."

Daedalides Theos
    "Wait! Are you a sword?! No? Tch... Then, what are you? Some kind of... regulator of humans...? Agent of destiny? Sorry. I can't condone a god doing something like that. I mean, in the first place, you can see it in my eyes, right? Destiny is meant to be smashed wide open. That's what it means to be human. So, whatever you're doing, I'll have to ask you to stop... before I have to show you what I mean by that."

"Serru"
    "Scared, huh... You should be... Nah, I'm messing with you. I might be a cannibal serpent myself, but I got no business with a normal snake like you, so let's all get along, okay? Well, things might've been different if you'd turned out to be who I was thinking of... You know, that other snake, from around the same era. There was a garden, and a super-duper against-the-rules fruit... You're not the same one, right? Nope, you're not. I can tell. So we're cool."

Houdini
    "Eh? Eh?! Amazing! Aneki, are you a ninja?! You are, aren't you?! Nuh-uh, that's totally what a ninja would say! Ahaha, ninjas didn't exist in my lifetime, so I've always wanted to meet one in person! So cool...! Can you teach me some secret arts?! I promise I won't tell anyone!"
    She's very hard to pry away, and apparently can't get enough of Jennie.

Tokugawa Iemitsu
    "Oh, Tokugawa-dono... No, no, don't sweat it, I'm not anything special. I mean, it's never too late to start doing your best, right? I mean, you've got a bunch of good friends beside you! Also, as a fellow swordsman, you understand when I say that I beat the crap out of your old man, right?! I mean, he's a kensei! Oh, speaking of which, by the way, uh... This is sort of a weird request, but... about my uncle's sword... Eh? You don't have it? Dan-no-Ura?! Eh?!"
    After that, she is visibly devastated for five days.

Geoffroi de Charny
    "Hoho. You're strong, mister. Even without my eyes, I can tell. Actually, it's almost like they don't work well on you. Everything is kinda blurry... It's getting me weirdly hyped up! Alright, you and me, let's go right now! Eh? Why?! 'Because you're a lady'?! Hey, you better not be making fun of me! Or else I'll cut up that thing in your magic cloth too! It looks enough like a snake to me!"

Mother Harlot
    "Aha! You must be that other future! Man, this class container sucks, I'm super underqualified even for a sorta-fake... Thank god you only have seven heads at least... Uh... Truce? No?"

Tubalcain
    "Wait, wait, you're telling me that you're THE sword guy?! Oh man, I gotta get on your good side. Hm? Killing? Hey, this thing I got here is for rituals, not battles, and I still pick on it so much that if it had eyes it'd be crying! Don't sweat the small stuff! People don't need real weapons to fight, you know? And fighting isn't a bad thing, I think!"

"Alice Alter"
    "Well, picking possibilities is what I do best, but... Possibilities don't belong to us. We have to make them. That's what these eyes exist for. So for someone like you, who can't decide on anything... If you're saying it's up to me, then I'll choose a you who can be cut. I don't know much about stories, but for you whose sword has no meaning, I'll show you a fine climax any time you like, as the enemy of my karma."

"Achilles"
    "Hmu, a story guy, are ya? I tend to find the people who ask for things like that tend to be the most interesting of all! After all, you've got a couple wild futures in store for yourself, mister, taking those heels into the night... A story, huh... Well, I once met this weird girl who dozed off when you talked to her, but whenever she came outside it started to rain like crazy, and she totally kicked my backside with her bare hands, so I said to her..."

Author's Note
    Is this allowed? I hope it's allowed. It's not like there's no historical precedent here, even if this particular character is basically an OC who exists in a hole made of inconsistencies in inaccurate records... Well, there are so few records of Prince Wakanuke that even historians basically had to guess that he died very young, because he's mentioned being born and then never again.

You can probably tell, but honestly I wanted to do Yamato Takeru himself, before I realised I'd probably fleshed him out a bit too much for it to be in the spirit of things.

For those who don't care to jump through the hoops to figure out what's going on here: Yahata is the old name of Hachiman, so that should clear things up a bit. Oh, and the sword-sacrificing NP is a reference to how arrows were used to sacrifice people to Kuzuryuu, with the spin that Wakanuke is using swords rather than Hachiman's preferred arrows. You could argue that's a bit of a stretch, but it's a cool stretch and that's what matters.

Yes, I'm saying that the Seven-Branched Sword is Kusanagi. Yes, I'm saying that Mimana was Orochi's corpse. Please forgive my madness with this offering of rice.
    Last edited by Random; February 22nd, 2022 at 01:23 AM. Reason: Added some quotes

Fate\last call
    night, dawn, and the birth of stars

╘══════════════════╕
    Characters
    Dictionary
    Poll
    Recent: Ch. ■
    next arc: Spring 2024

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Baron Magnus's Avatar
    Blog Entries

So it begins again... a new cycle of dreams turns anew... hello, master... I am servant Caster. Shall we begin our part of the cycle of dreams?
    So it begins again... a new cycle of dreams turns anew... hello, master... I am servant Caster. Shall we begin our part of the cycle of dreams?

Sources
    Tronar, Deviantart.com. Enrique Meza, Artstation.com. AnnaGabrie, Deviantart.com. Par Julien, Dcplanet.fr. Rubada Tahseen, Pinterest.com. Spellsword95, Devianart.com.Metallica, Youtube.com.

Class
    Caster (Assassin)Pretender (Pretends to be Caster (Assassin))

True Name
    the Sand Manthe Sandman (Lostbelt)

Origin
    European Folklore

Alignment
    Neutral

Dreams, Sleeping, Dream Interpretation Philosophy, Imagination, Creativity, Sand, and Ambrosia

Dislikes
    Being awake, Common Sense, and Other Dream Walkers.

Talents
    Putting people to sleep and manipulating Dreams.

Natural Enemy
    Caffeine and Psychologists.

Other Classes
    Caster, Assassin, and Voyager

Catalyst
    A bag of long-lived sand, a feather of the Oneiroi, or a sack of ambrosia

Armaments
    a bag of the Sands of the Eternal (C)

Your imagination is great. I am blessed to have such an imaginative master. Come... let us put it to useYour imagination is great. I am blessed to have such an imaginative master. Come... let us put it to use

Parameters

Str: E End: E Agi: B
    Mna: C Lck: C NP: B

I may lack in some area's master but I am not a hapless babe. Indeed, a creative master such as yourself can unlock my potentialI may lack in some area's master but I am not a hapless babe. Indeed, a creative master such as yourself can unlock my potential

Lore

A fairy of slumber in european myth. Parents tell their children to sleep or the sandman will come. Dependent on the region, this tale takes many turns. For example in scandanavia this takes on a somewhat sinister tone as the sandman does indeed force sleep upon children but rather than delivering dreams or simply sleep he also turns their eyes into literal sand.

Obviously, this is not true... to an extent. The Sand Man does indeed take sand from children but the truth of the matter is a bit more complex. He uses sand to put children to sleep and then gives them a dream, either prophetic or fantastical, creates a copy of it in his bounded field, and then retreats to his workshop and converts all of his captured dreams into sand and sand into prana.

This is what he has always done. The fairy of dreamers, Sand Man, gives dreams and sleep in exchange for dreams. He goes territory to territory unseen and does his work diligently retreating to a secluded workshop after a days work. Why he needs such a supply is unknown but he needs it nonetheless.

This is the history not of the proper human history version of sandman. These are recent accounts of modern pan human history Sandman. Rather similar to others his actions and existence had profound effects on the lostbelt he resided in; the Fairy Kingdom of Britain. Enough that it earned him a spot within the throne of humans like those fairy knights even if he never was one and merely was a spectre of rumor and legend among various figures as well as existing through several generations from ancient times to the modern times.

Yet what is most strange is his lack of ties to Morpheus. He never mentions a morpheus, seems to know nothing of a morpheus nor is he even aware of the name. Morpheus and he seem to be two completely separate beings. Perhaps, in a sense, his existence in the lostbelt better reflects the historical relationship between Morpheus and Sandman. Nonexistent.

Yet when one inquires about his origins even in the lostbelt there is a surprising lack of it. Many do not know him and those that do, which are few, none know where he truly came from. Even the ruler could not properly say whether Sandman was a proper fairy or not.

Indeed, records merely fairy tales being the only thing confirming his existence in early britain and even then many can state they have heard many versions based on distant lands. It is an incredibly odd thing to hear, that for a figure so well rumored about none know from where he truly hails.

Morpheus? I know not this name... please, do not darken my doorstep further with it. It is irrelevant to my existence... though if I must, I may inform you if it doesMorpheus? I know not this name... please, do not darken my doorstep further with it. It is irrelevant to my existence... though if I must, I may inform you if it does

Class Skills

DivinityAnti-Human Order: ED

Based purely on a rumor as well as having specks of divinity, he has this skill at a rather low level... yet it would seem it is further suppressed by the fact that he will deny having any divinity. Regardless of the source his denial of it as well as it him being divine being only a rumor and not established fact make it so low.

At this rank he only gains simple protections and a bonus when attempting to break past defenses based in faith.
    A skill not unlike the presence of a beast but manifesting alternatively. However he considers himself no enemy of humanity. Rather he considers himself simply an observer to them. As such this skill manifests at a lower level, for all that it matters.

His influence is felt regardless of how weak this skill is. His power, which can span an entire district of a city, can easily collapse the society within. His mere presence brings one of two things to rise within humans; Laziness or Delusion... or rather, those are the consequences of what his power does.

All 'humans' within the range of this skill, which spans a city district, become influenced to do one of two things; pursue their earnest dreams with all their being or chase sleep to dream good dreams. This results in humans taking actions to ensure the desire aroused within them. Even servants that were once human feel this to a small extent, though are able to easily resist. Only the weakest of the weakest or the unluckiest find difficulty in resisting this skill.

Mmmmm... divinity is nice, but unimportant in the grand scheme. A dusting upon the sand of dreams.I'm harmful to humans...? I disagree, master. Humanity's potential lie in dreams... and all I do is bring them closer to that paradisal reverie

Territory Creation: C

Not one to make workshops, he does require facilities and hideouts to produce his sand and thus he has this skill at a level just below the normal for a proper caster. Rather than make a magus workshop he instead converts a space into a workshop that has the sole purpose of converting dreams into sand and sand into prana or weapons.

In other words this skill exists solely to allow the full utilization and use of the skill Item Construction but otherwise is more or less worthless.

Sadly, master, this workshop does not collect prana... because I need it to make my armament. Here, let me show you... my armament, Sand of the Eternals. I make it by utilizing this equipment to turn the dreams I bring back into this sand... this sand can then be turned into prana over there... see? This is my simple, humble, workshop.

Item Construction: EC

Normally, he is practically incapable of creating anything. He can make simple talismans and good luck charms that add a plus modifier to luck with the normal strength of this skill... yet he can increase this skills rank by adding his sand to the mix. If he uses his armament, Sands of the Eternals, as the basis of whatever item he deigns to craft then his rank in the skill becomes C rank.

Further if he is trying to make more in his workshop or trying to convert it into prana then the skill also becomes C rank. This is because he specializes in the multi-purpose armament Sands of the Eternal and can use it to make items that normally he could not due to its nature.

Yes... if I do not use the sand I cannot make it... that is simply because of its nature... hmmm? What's its nature...? Maybe someday soon you'll realize, master

Presence Concealment: B

As the sandman his ability to conceal his presence is quite high. He has legends of how he would pluck the eyes of children and turn them to sand with the children none the wiser, how he once spied upon a princess in a gilded castle. Many are his legends of sneakery and those give him a high rank in this skill.

At this rank he is only detectable by servants specializing in searching for others and only drops to E-rank when he prepares to attack, granting him a small cushion against non-servants.

... Ah yes... the princess... I haven't thought of her in an age... I wonder how she is...... Ah yes... the princess... I haven't thought of her in an age... I wonder how she is...

Personal Skills

Slumbering Consciousness: A

A normally detrimental skill that is granted to servants who in myth or history had trouble with narcolepsy... yet he has it as a simple fact for what he represents. Sleep and dreams. The personification of the dream of morpheus and granter of dreams in exchange for prana, he is entitled to this skill.

Effectively this detriment manifests by enforcing sleepiness on them via a self-curse. At all times the servant can never be more awake than half-awake. They gain negative modifiers for each state of tiredness they descend into (Half asleep=1, very tired=2, near-sleep=3, deep-sleep=4). Their state lowers for each three hours they are awake, with deep-sleep being akin to sleep walking.

Normal activities that would wake them do not. Normally high thaumaturgy, aside from sleep, could be used to elevate the state of tiredness the servant is experience. For servants with A rank in this skill even high thaumaturgy can do nothing, regardless of the caliber of the caster. Only sleep is a relief from tiredness, however brief.

... Sorry master but during the day I shall sleep... so that during the night I can protect you... now, sleep well master

the Walking Dreamer: A

A skill that is not entirely unique to the Sand Man but is a rare skill for a servant to have. It denotes their existence as a walker among dreams, granting them some special abilities based on their dream-walking legends separate from any noble phantasm they may have.

In his case he gains a special bounded field that simply allows him to manifest illusions within its range. These illusions are generally generated by his own will or dreams, as the bounded field is always active, but he may also choose that instead the bounded field generates illusions based on the imaginations and dreams of those observing him. In either case he can control the actions, behavior, and scale of the illusions.

While Magic Resistance works somewhat against this skill it is not foolproof. Since they are illusions and the bounded field ie skill cannot be suppressed or sealed the skill Magic Resistance instead simply allows the servant to notice inconsistencies better than other servants.

A side ability of this skill is the ability to 'capture' dreams. If he is in the presence of someone sleeping who has had a reality marble generated by his sand then his bounded field will make a sort of replica around him. This replica is merely an illusion but for all intents it is a captured dream.

Dreams... Hallucinations... Prophecies... What's the difference, really? All are my domain, as you can plainly see...Dreams... Hallucinations... Prophecies... What's the difference, really? All are my domain, as you can plainly see...

Personality

What is interesting about Sand Man is not so much his philosophy on dreams, prophecies, reality, and how dreams no matter how prophetic and meaningful must be absent of common sense. How despite being half-asleep at all times regardless of his actions he functions perfectly fine. Not even the seemingly fantastical abilities he displays absent-mindedly.

What is perhaps interesting is the filters applied to these. Despite being seemingly identical to Voyager Sandman he is completely different in application and skill set. Voyager Sandman is one that utilizes textures created by dreams to fight. While dreams are important to him, his skills do not utilize the power of textures at all. Likewise, his personality is different too.

While said voyager self did his duty out of a sense of principle his current self instead does it as a job. He will grant a dream, prophetic or fantastical, and then utilize his powers to 'capture' the dream. He will then take this dream and return to his workshop and use it to make more sand to repeat this process.

Rather what he does as leisure is dream himself. He seems to prefer dreams to reality most of the time and this reflects in his earnest wish. To eternally dream. Yet this is not without cause. He holds within him a deep-seated fear, a something he is afraid of happening that he seems to view as inevitable.

It is why he chases wishes. To grant that one. Yet he will not provide what he is afraid of. Rather when asked he deflects and changes subject eventually walking away. Most will not notice this but any good psychologist will pick up on this. Yet the moment he believes someone is catching on at all he exits a conversation.

Other than these few things he tends to be a faithful servant. He will do what he can to assist and protect his master, changing their schedule to best fit their new masters, and will be completely amicable even with the most horrid of masters. Though whether this is due to viewing it as another job or simply how he is cannot be determined at this time.

... Mmmm... yes. To say it is a job is... accurate. I do receive something from each dream I give... hmmm. I never did think of it like that. It is an interesting thought...... Mmmm... yes. To say it is a job is... accurate. I do receive something from each dream I give... hmmm. I never did think of it like that. It is an interesting thought...

Interactions

Master
    ... You have proven to be a worthy master... yet I'm afraid I still cannot trust you... rather... is it because I implicitly and without question consider you a friend I will not. I'm sorry, master... hush, little baby, don't say another word...

Fisher King Pelles
    I wonder what the king of charity dreams... desires... wishes for... perhaps... he... pray the lord his soul to keep?"

Nero Redivivus
    What does one such as you dream... to be the real thing...? or to meet the real thing...? For her to be... in your closet? in your head...?

Umar Al Aziz
    Interesting... a dreamer that dreams not for himself but others... well... he should say his prayers and not forget...

Charlot
    Youthful king... take my hand... I'll take you to never-never land

'Jesus Christ'
    ... tell me... how did it feel... to exit light... and enter night?

Azi Dahaka
    Let me tuck you in, warm within, and keep you free from sin... for I am the Sandman, I have come

Mr. Glass
    So you do glass work...? Fascinating. Well, if you need sleep inform me and I will provide... for the price of a dream of course

Perdix
    What a fascinating fellow you are... yet I am curious about the nature of your dreams... but no matter. If you need restful sleep, inform me and I will do what I can... my price? Simple. Your dreams. At least their imagery... nothing more

Priapus
    ... hmmm... why is that man dressed so oddly? Is that... normal for proper human history...?

Maria Anna Mozart
    A beautiful tune... it almost makes me forget for a moment... but nevermind that. Thank you... now excuse me. I have a job to do.

Daedalides Theos
    ... What does an Un-greek dream...? May I say o nameless god?

Serru
    ... I wonder what the first snake dreams... tsk... of course it won't let me near it... what a slippery snake...

Harry Houdini
    ... What beautiful dreams... and horrid nightmares... but with a bit of my power... the nightmares can die... and the dreams dream...

Iemetsu
    ... You young prince get a dream of liars... and their expulsion. A dream of better days... yes... such a dream should fetch enough sand for a full bag...

Geoffroi de Charny
    ... I wonder if he ever prays? For his soul to keep? Does he even know of this corruption...? Tsk... problematic...

Mother Harlot
    ... Such a vain creature... but a strong dreamer... yes, your dreams are worth at least two bags... still the amount of sand I must use to prevent her migraines... what a bother...

Tubalcain
    ... Dreams of fire... dreams of war... does he never dream anything else...?

Alice Alter

... You... can see my true nature? That is dangerous little one... after all, I'm trying very hard to hide it... I trust my secret is safe... right?... You... can see my true nature? That is dangerous little one... after all, I'm trying very hard to hide it... I trust my secret is safe... right?

Noble Phantasm

Sandmannen Kommer, så Drømmer blir Manifestert
    Sand of the Eternals

Type: Anti-Unit/Anti-Army

The primary armament of the deliverer of dreams. Whether prophetic or fantastical, he delivers dreams using the sand he makes from the dreams he captures with his bounded field that he takes to his workshop and uses his item construction capabilities to make. It is a focal point of his legends and is noted in practically every account of him.

This armaments basic abilities are to simply attempt to force people to fall asleep if the sand gets in their eyes, requiring a luck check or sufficient magic resistance to resist as well as acting as a remote-controlled armament. While each individual grain of sand acts as an attack they are no better than throwing grass.

Rather the armament is meant to take shapes akin to weapons to attack with. The more sand used, the higher rank the armament itself. Generally he only uses c-rank armaments for the sake of efficiency.

Yet these are basic properties. the Sand of the Eternals has a deeper power only accessible when he uses this noble phantasms true name. When he places the sand on the eyes of someone put to sleep by the sand or sleeping and utters the name of the noble phantasm he projects a reality marble.

Not any reality marble however. Rather the sand projects a reality marble based entirely on the dream of the dreamer. Further a 'dream self' of the dreamer enters into the dream. Regardless of the physical space the bounded field takes up the interior is as large as needed, though the larger it is the more prana he requires.

As one might expect, he does not carry the sole burden of projecting the reality marble. It is a shared cost between the dreamer and him, relieving the burden and allowing for it to remain for much longer. In addition, the longer he stays the better quality 'dream' he captures with his skill 'the Walking Dreamer' which will allow for the creation of more sand.

Additionally as an added effect the things that were once illusions become entirely real. Any and all illusions he fabricates with his skill 'the Walking Dreamer' can be effectively projected so long as he utilizes his sand in conjunction. In this way he can even replicate noble phantasms, though these would look far more fantastical or normal than their real counterparts.

Dreams of War... Dreams of Liars and Dragons' Fire... Exit Light, Enter Night... Sandmannen Kommer, så Drømmer blir ManifestertDreams of War... Dreams of Liars and Dragons' Fire... Exit Light, Enter Night... Sandmannen Kommer, så Drømmer blir Manifestert

og slik Våkner Sandmannen
    Dreams Die When Dreamers Wake

Type: Anti-Self

A crystallization not of legend but of truth. A truth he has gone to great lengths to hide, to the point of silencing his proper human history counterpart. Yet even with the truth revealed, he cannot be forced to use this... no. Rather this nbole phantasm is not truly his to control.

Rather it denotes conditions to prevent activation. Firstly, supplying something ethereal with enough prana to power an E-rank noble phantasm. Secondly he must use his noble phantasm on himself and give himself a dream at least once a day. Finally none must utter the true name of this noble phantasm. Should all three conditions ever be met, even if by the actions of others, it will activate.

When it activates the spirit origin and saint graph of the Sand Man completely die as the truth of Sand Man comes to light. In essence the name of the noble phantasm is in fact the effect of the noble phantasm. Upon activating the dreamer that dreams Sand Man awakens, killing Sand Man and replacing his existence with another;

No... no! Do not speak that name! og slik Vakner Sandmannen must never be-... no! no! do you know what you've done!?... So I return to the land of the living... my dream sure took a while... still, this reserve is more than expected... now mortals... allow me to introduce myself... I am the sultan of sleep, Morpheus.

Sources
    Archiri, Deviantart.com.
    Lucas Werneck, Tumblr.com.
    Aleuriel, Deviantart.com
    Noelzzz, Deviantart.com.
    Chimera Costumes, Facebook.com.
    Rodrigo Gafa, Teepublic.com.
    The Band Man, Youtube.com.

Class
    RulerPretender (Pretends to be Caster (Assassin), Ruler, Watcher, and Gatekeeper)

True Name
    Morpheus-Triumvirate (Lostbelt)

Origin
    Greek Mythology and European Folklore

Alignment
    Chaotic-EvilNeutral

Fiction (Mainly Fantasy, Science Fiction, and Cosmic Horror), Discussions on the meaning of dreams, Watching and venturing through dreams, Human creativity, Art, Games, Sand, and Ambrosia

Dislikes
    Common Sense, Science, Psychologists, and Caffeine

Talents
    Making people sleep, Dreaming and dreams, and Illusions.

Natural Enemy
    Merlin

Other Classes
    Caster, Moon Cancer, Foreigner, and Watcher.

Catalyst
    A piece of the moon, Ambrosia, or A feather of an Oineiroi.

Armament
    Moonsand of Eternal Reverie (A-rank)

It feels great to be awake once more... hmmm... though in this form... acceptable, I suppose. Though I lament that my full power is still restricted... hmmm... how to best unlock it on the mortal plane...?It feels great to be awake once more... hmmm... though in this form... acceptable, I suppose. Though I lament that my full power is still restricted... hmmm... how to best unlock it on the mortal plane...?

Parameters

Str: D End: D Agi: A
    Mna: B Lck: A NP: A

Such is the strength of the last surviving olympian. After all, dreams are everything. Huh? They resemble anothers? Coincidence, I assure youSuch is the strength of the last surviving olympian. After all, dreams are everything. Huh? They resemble anothers? Coincidence, I assure you

Lore

The tale of Morpheus and Sand Man begins in ancient greece. As one of the machine gods sub-protocols her death was practically pre-determined. Yet after giving herself a prophetic dream she realized a method to circumvent her death. Utilizing her powers over sleep, dreams, and prophecies she extended the last moment of her life out to infinity by putting herself into an eternal slumber.

Of course it wasn't easy. The first step was to convince her siblings of the plight they faced and agree to become a Triumvirate. It took work but eventually an agreement was reached; they would compete for the right to lead it and form it. She agreed and each set challenges for the others to complete. The one to complete the most would succeed.

Similar to her proper human history self she succeeded and devoured the divine cores of her siblings... yet unlike proper human history she did this before the white giant hit earth and thus long before she normally would have.

Any onlooker nominally would conclude she was full and truly destroyed and dead. After all, how could a mere scrap emitting such a minute amount of prana be considered alive? Yet that was the trick.

Compacting all of her Od and consciousness into the Reverse Side of the World and creating a connection with it through her power over dreams and a part of the dreamlands as well as going to sleep to preserve prana she extended the last moment of her lifespan to near infinity.

Like this s could've extended her life indefinitely. Until the last moment of the universe. Yet she would not be satisfied... so eventually, she created an agent to act on her behalf. First in the dreamlands and then eventually, when she sent them into the human texture... if it could be called that.

There his agent acted to collect prana and make 'sand' to use as a weapon for defense or to dream. Each time it dreamed she would ensure the dreams were spectacular to manipulate her into seeking more prana and sand. All to gather enough and create the conditions for her returns, wherein she would absorb the essence of her agent and return to the world.

Yet this was near impossible. While he could eternally feast on the prana of humans he had competition. The fairy kingdom proved to be more elaborate than his agent thought. Even if it fit in and had a specific niche to fill it would take eons to amass the prana needed, something it didn't have... yet something changed. The world changed.

Normally, when a world is destroyed all within die as history is corrected and those that never were or should never be are erased.... she was as well. Even if her consciousness and Od existed on the reverse side of the world, his physical body died. All that was left was the mind and soul forever sleeping there.

However that 'death' still triggered it being recorded... and so when Sandman was summoned, the shard resembling her was summoned to float in the ocean. Waiting to be awakened... and once it did, Morpheus claimed her rightful place as the god of sleep and fairy of dreams.

Mmmmm... that agent was useful but I need no agent anymore... hmmm? His name was sandman? Why would I care?Mmmmm... that agent was useful but I need no agent anymore... hmmm? His name was sandman? Why would I care?

Class Skills

Magic ResistanceDivine Core of the Dreamlord: A

A skill denoting the degree of resistance or nullification a servant has against the mystic artes. Due to their nature as a walking god and the fact that the gifts of even other gods has a hard time reaching them they receive this skill at its high rank.

At this rank only greater rituals or high thaumaturgy of a non-offense nature have even a small chance of affecting them and even then a proper magus from a many generations family must be the one to cast the spell.
    A skill specific to this servant. A divine core for a god whom has conquered the realm of sleep and dreams entirely, to the point of having full control of a part of the Dreamlands. Contained within this divine core are not only skills but a single authority. It is one of the true class skills of Morpheus.

The skills she gains the benefits of are Slumbering Consciousness and the Walking Dreamer. With it she gains plus modifiers the more tired she is, to a maximum of 4 plus modifiers after being awake for 12 hours, to all of her paramaters, and is able to have Independent Action at EX rank while within a space that isn't the human texture.

As for the authority granted it grants a simple authority; The traversal of textures. Of course she cannot simply walk into a more convienient texture. Instead the texture she crosses into must be connected to dreams in some fashion.

As an example she can utilize prana equivalent to a b-rank noble phantasmal to take herself and any number of others to the dreamlands she and his bretheren control. the Cave of Dreams so to speak. This applies to any other textures that may exist, including ones created by her noble phantasm, though in this case the cost is already paid.

Why'd they think that paltry magic was gonna work on me, master?... eh? High thawmawturgy? greater rituals? what are those?Alright, alright cats outta the bag... I don't got magic resistance... but that doesn't mean I'm gonna reveal my secret. You're going to have ta beat it outta me!

God's ResolutionTerritory CreationTerritory Infringement: A

A skill held by ruler-class servants in order to properly abdicate and regulate a grail war. Regardless of the scale, beyond lower tiers of this skill, this skill grants command spells for them to control servants with and they are higher strength than normal.

At her tier she is capable of having up to five command spells that are akin to a magus from the age of gods having some. As such even vague commands are absolute and any enhancement or detriments she grants are entire rank downs.
    A skill that allows the servant to create a workshop. Denoted as a sub-protocol as machine god and one of dreams and prophecy, despite being a sub-protocol she was granted an entire partition to perform her duty for the machine gods.

At this rank she can recreate that partition on a temple-class level. Further the temple gathers prana from all involve. Not enough to even induce coma's, merely enough to ensure sleep until the dawn.
    A skill that allows the servant to invade other territories. She was not merely a god of dreams, she also invaded the dreams of others often. So prolific was her power that she could even invade the dream of zeus. As such she has this skill at a high rank. This is the true class skill of Morpheus.

Yet it does not manifest normally. Usually, the skill merely allows for the undetected invasion of a territory and keep traps untriggered. In exchange for eliminating this she instead may override control of the territory if he can reach the core of it and the original owner is not present to challenge the claim.

In addition, she gains the normal benefit of the spell to detect bounded fields, territories not her own, and other textures. This skill also provides her a way to invade other textures besides ones tied directly to the planet and not the human texture...

.... Hmmm? oh that. Of course I can do that. I am a dreamlord, no?Ah this... this is my old haunt. Back when the machine gods were a thing... short-lived that.Hehehehe... alright, so it ain't a proper territory... but so what? I ain't got access to my dreamlands so i'll just take the next best thing.

True Name DiscernmentSelf-Defense FieldPresence Concealment: A

A skill granted to the ruler class to make its role as regulator and arbiter of the grail wars possible and achievable. She has it at this rank due to her pervasive nature within dreams, theoretically being able to learn anyone's true name in seconds and having done so in life when the machine gods first arrived.

At this rank she is capable of learning many different facets of a servants true identity with a simple luck check to learn their noble phantasm being the only thing barring their observations. Inherently, she cannot do anything in particular with this information. However it becomes useful against a servant acting against the world or rules of a grail war.
    A skill held by gatekeepers to grant them and their allies better defenses when defending a territory. At this rank all damage that would be applied to her or her allies is automatically cut in half unless coming from an above a-rank armament.A skill held normally by assassins, she has it due to his ties to Sandman. Yet it cannot be said she had no skill in it. Due to her class, nature, and proficiency in stealth held by both him and sandman she has it at a high rank.

At this rank even servants legendary for finding obscure artifacts, clues, or persons have a hard time finding them and when they prepare to attack their skill only reduces to D rank giving them a chance to be unnoticed by inattentive servants. This is the true class skill of Morpheus.

Hmmmm? How...? I read their dreams. Dreams are always honest, no matter how hard one tries to make it not soSorry buddy but this caster won't let her workshop be so easily invaded... now, did you have a reason to snoop around?... To think I'd have to sneak through my own workshop... man, why'd the original owner have ta come back...?

Item Construction: -

Normally a skill reserved for casters, and while she has a right to it most of the utility of the skill is sealed. Rather she is only allowed to utilize it with a workshop, borrowed or otherwise, in order to produce more of her armament Moondust. Normally she could produce mundane tools to assist with the task but this is forbidden for her. Rather she must manually acquire the tools needed.

Thankfully, so long as she has access to mundane versions of the tools she needs then they become what she needs in her hands and the production of Moondust becomes possible. However to make Moondust he requires dreams, memories, or something akin to them.

Sorry master. I am not exactly a proper servant... and so my skill suffers for it... but don't worry. I can still make use of it like this.Sorry master. I am not exactly a proper servant... and so my skill suffers for it... but don't worry. I can still make use of it like this.

Personal Skills

Ultimate One (Dreams): A

Normally a skill held only by specific individuals, she has earned this skill through mastery over dreams themselves. She cannot gain many benefits from it while within reality. Rather this skills true use is within a texture explicity connected to dreams.

While the dreamlands are one such place these can also apply to reality marbles, alternative textures, and even spaces like singularities so long as conceptually they are fantastical in nature.Indeed while within these spaces this skill acts exactly like the skill Ultimate One. In fact one could even say it is simply the Ultimate One skill filtered by the fact the servant has to be within a texture not of human nature.

This skill raises her parameters to be 1 rank higher than the foe she is facing if they are superior.

Huhuhu... you are in my world now pretties... now what kind of fun shall we have?

Shapeshifting: A

A skill derived from his brother Ikelos, the olympian's name for the brother that made animals within dreams, she is capable of altering his physical shape with seemingly no regard for the original mass that was there. Rather the only restriction is that the new shape must be beastly or the original shape.

In essence she grants himself any combination of a rank up in Strength, Endurance, or Agility, 2 ranks in one of those paramaters and 1 rank in another, or 3 ranks in one of those parameters. In addition if its a limb it can act as a C-rank armament.

What? You figured out my true name and assumed my abilities? Sorry bub. Ain't that simple.

Phantasmal Reality: B

The ability he gained from the divine core of her sister, named Phantasos. She was responsible for creating the scenery and terrain of dreams. When the Triumvirate was formed she gained this power from it.

It acts as an upgrade to his personal bounded field. It now grants him the right to overwrite the terrain and atmosphere at his discretion. From making the air subzero to making it barren. She can alter the terrain at will now akin to what a reality marble might, simply based on his imagination rather than the soul... yet it is all false.

In truth these are all illusions. While they do to an extent act as if real, this is due to a clever combination of the rules of illusions and glamours, overlaying both onto reality at the same time. In essence it is an attack on the mind in an attempt to create a placebo effect to reach the same conclusion. Of course she cannot create injuries from nothing but she could manifest symptoms of an illness with the right glamour, like excessive itchiness with ivy.

Welcome to my shrine. I carry it in my pocket... now... tell me child. What is your worst nightmare again?Welcome to my shrine. I carry it in my pocket... now... tell me child. What is your worst nightmare again?

Personality

Morpheus-Triumvirate is a selfish individual. She loves her life and desires to live it. The era she lives in is meaningless to her as it was her agent that wandered, connected, and made memories of the lostbelt she called home. For her the world of proper human history works as fine as a lostbelt, singularity, or even Reverse Side of the World.

Yet this does not mean she is careless in her approach to her existence. As she views himself less an inhabitant and more of a tourist. She does not desire the destruction of the place she is visiting and rather seeks to enjoy it to its fullest.

This selfishness however runs deep. Indeed her personality and outlook are almost fairy-like in that she is almost completely self-absorbed, not considering the feelings of others in pursuit of enjoyment. The sole difference lies in the fact that the morality of Morpheus is still ultimately there.

Rather Morpheus, for all her enjoyment, will not stoop to certain lows she believes himself above. For example she will not outright steal things from others. She may haggle, swindle, and rip off but outright take what she wishes is not something she will do. Likewise, this applies to other things. She rides a grey line and may dip into the darker side but never crosses the zenith truly.

The sole exception seems to be in relation to Sandman. She seeks total erasure of Sandman's identity... at least if ursurping it is impossible. Despite no seeming reason granted initially, the truth is she fears his dream counterpart. Somehow sandman is imprinted into Morpheus and now is, in a sense, autonomous.

It would be best to state where before Morpheus simply had no dream self, now she does and it is Sandman. Nothing she tries will allow him to alter this fact. This annoys her to no end and she views it as a subversion of her dream authority, something that irritates her endlessly.

This makes a single fact clear. Sandman and Morpheus are, while the same being ultimately, different sides of this being. Sandman being a more benevolent and somber side to Morpheus' self-destructive indulgent side. One that views herself as queen of dreams. Perhaps even the sole goddess of it.

As one might expect her wish for the grail is twofold; incarnation of herself and not of sandman... a wish that would excise Sandman from her existence.

... Master. Forget about Sandman. I've awoken fully... so he can never exist again... understand?... Master. Forget about Sandman. I've awoken fully... so he can never exist again... understand?

Interactions

Master
    Yes master this has been most entertaining... but I'm afraid the time for games is over. The final battle approaches... it'd be rude to keep our invaders waiting, no?

Fisher King Pelles
    A king of charity eh? Interesting... say, can I have that cup? I promise, I won't do anything too heinous.

Nero Redivivus
    Hmmmm... what a fascinating manifestation you are. I guess you succeeded in your dream huh?.... so what's next?

Umar Al Aziz
    .... Eh. Boring. No way one like you has any interesting dreams.

Charlot
    Oh-ho! Your dream.... how adorably naive... yes, I think I'll help you. Why? Because I feel like it. My master? Fuggedaboutit!

'Jesus Christ'
    .... huh. So you actually are real.... this is quite awkward.... sooooo... you gonna just lemme win or....?

Azi Dahaka
    Ohhhh! Interesting... what a rookie mistake you made, eh? Well not much you can do about it so just live with it I guess. If it helps... how about I make your dreams nice at least?

Mr. Glass
    Man it's been a spell since I sat in one of your dreams... hey, go to sleep so I can wander it. C'mon, hurry up!

Perdix

Man you have a lot of rage... I wonder what your dreams are like... so yeah. See ya tonight buddy

Priapus
    ... Right. Avoiding him. No way I'm getting mingled in...that mess... still... why is that brand popular? Maybe I should get in on this 'summer' fashion...

Maria Anna Mozart
    What a beautiful song... it almost made me forget that my life's on the line... thanks... as a tip, I'll give ya a free dream. Just make sure ya sleep tight, mmkay?

Daedalides Theos
    ... Eh? He's a god? From my mythosphere? I... don't recognize him. I know velbar did some shit in my lostbelt but... it can't be that bad right? right!?... man, my proper history self has it made...

Serru
    So the snake fancies itself a trickster... two can play at that game. Let the game begin... I'll get in your dreams, little python

Harry Houdini
    ... What a tragic dream... ahhhh it brings me back... to the days of atlantis... if only that paradise persisted...

Iemetsu
    ... hmmmm... prophecy? or fantasy? prophecy? or fantasy...?.... hey, why not both? Just for him... he's too down on himself. Maybe a good sleep'll do him some good... and me a good walk

Geoffroi de Charny
    .... Tsk... dreams like this always piss me off... but moonsand is moonsand...

Mother Harlot
    ... urgh... why are you here ya... ugh not even the normal insult'll work... you'll just take 'em as compliment. gods you're annoying...

Tubalcain
    ... Eh? the first blacksmith...? Wait someone worked with metal before we arrived? Huh... fancy that. I suppose they did have shiny sticks...

Alice Alter

.... Girl. You fly close to the sun. Best to stop and avoid clipping your wings... I honestly rather like your dreams. They're so chaotic and fun... now, let's forget we just talked and grab something. Then I'll give you a nice nap and I can walk your dreams..... Girl. You fly close to the sun. Best to stop and avoid clipping your wings... I honestly rather like your dreams. They're so chaotic and fun... now, let's forget we just talked and grab something. Then I'll give you a nice nap and I can walk your dreams.

Noble Phantasm

Ammos Fengarioú Aiónias Oneiropólisis
    Moon Sand of Eternal Reverie

Type: Anti-Army

A powerful armament that effectively is a much stronger variant of Sandman's Sand of the Eternals. Despite its proper name being Moon Sand of Eternal Reverie she refers to it most often as 'Moondust'. These are a crystallization of many different facets of not simply her legend but also Sandmans.

While she never technically mastered sleep herself, Sandman did. As the dreamer of Sandman however she gained this mastery when she awoke. This, combined with Sandman's connections to the moon and her connection to space, grant her this noble phantasm.

It acts on a basic level similar to the Sand of the Eternals with the sole difference being its mystery is simply stronger. The armaments it makes can rise as high as A-rank armaments. Even within dreams this strength remains.

Further exposure to it attempts to inflict a high-level mental inteference onto the attacked that if successful puts them to sleep. It can only bypass mental interference or sleep immunity when fighting an enemy within a dream texture.

However its true power becomes apparent when she activates its true name. Utilizing his bounded field and the moondust she can create a texture based solely on the dream of an individual. Alternatively she can elect to utilize projection principles to manifest imagery from their dreams into reality. These projections can range from being nothing more than a kitchen knife to a literal godzilla.

Yet it is not their size or imagery that determine their strength but rather the impact to the dreamer they have. The godzilla could only be around B-rank if the dreamer feels threatened but confident against it. Likewise the kitchen knife might evoke strong feelings of terror, making it effectively an A-rank noble phantasm. What allows these projections to have such power is the Moondust standing in as both prana supply for them and their weight of mystery.

Well well I've been backed into a corner. How very rare... allow me to show you the strength of Morpheus-Triumvirate! Ammos Fengarioú Aiónias OneiropólisisWell well I've been backed into a corner. How very rare... allow me to show you the strength of Morpheus-Triumvirate! Ammos Fengarioú Aiónias Oneiropólisis

O Aiónios Ýpnos tou Oneiroárchonta
    And So the Cycle of Dreams Turns Once More

Type: Anti-Self

A crystallization of her entire existence, When her life was threatened she schemed and schemed and only succeeded at prolonging her life both in pan human history and proper human history. Perhaps in all instances... yet this prolonging has the potential to allow her to persist ad infinitum.

Thus it is captured in this noble phantasm. A very unique style of battle continuation she can only activate with three conditions; First she must utilize the dust on her to fall asleep. Second she must in some form be within the Cave of Dreams. Third and final she must be suffering from a killing blow.

If these are met then she will fall asleep and his spirit origin and saint graph will morph into the spirit origin and saint graph of the Sand Man. Her master will have their command spells refreshed as they form a contract with the new servant. In essence a do-over.

Yet they hate this noble phantasm. To them it is a surrender of their identity, something their narcissism will not allow. It will take using a command spell or trickery to force them to use it... namely similar to the Sand Man this noble phantasm activates when all the conditions are met.

... No... no, no. no! Damn you! How dare you master do this to me! I-... i... no... I don't want... to sleep... he...So it begins again... a new cycle of dreams turns anew... hello, master... I am servant Caster. Shall we begin our part of the cycle of dreams?

Last edited by Baron Magnus; February 20th, 2022 at 11:47 AM.
    Rookie Lorekeeper, Amateur Extraordinaire, and all around nasunoob.

Blog Entries
    Random!
    I am glad to see you back after so long!
    I did not forget you, because your wacky formatting inspired me months after your Kublai Khan sheet!
    Thanks to you I made my unique formatting. So thank you for your creativity!
    And a creative take on a literal "Who?" in history. I enjoyed it

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Oh wow. I wasn't expecting to be remembered at all with how rarely I drop in, let alone inspiring a seasoned veteran. I think that's made my day.

Always glad to be here, and looking forward to seeing the shitpost you talked about.

Fate\last call

╘══════════════════╕
    Characters
    Dictionary
    Poll

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Spammin Spiff's Avatar
    Two great sheets. I think the Wakanuke sheet is really creative, and the Orpheus sheet is also a fantastic take on a Lostbelt servant.
    Well, I can already tell my sheet isn't gonna be as unique as everyone else's, but I hopefully will get it finished very soon.

Blog Entries
    Top Creator Notes:
    Didnt plan on releasing him yet, but I am already working on my main entry, so why wait?
    And I wanted to show Random what I did with his basis

We humans are pretty greedy, right?
    We think "Oh man nature is so pretty...let's destroy it" and dig through the earth to get the hidden riches.
    But why bother? I mean yeah okay we need at least some stuff from the earth nowadays, but does it have to be that much?
    Like what is so special about gold and silver? And diamonds and gems?
    Iron works too! Copper exists! "Fool's Gold" is still pretty in color if you ask me!
    And most of all why the hell spend a fortune on some shiny stones when we have glass?

< - ⪻ - ⋘ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- ✲ -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⋙ - ⪼ - >< - ⪻ - ⋘ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- ✲ -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⋙ - ⪼ - >

CF A S TK E R
    of Glittering Glass
    = "Mr. Glass" =
    ──

First Ascension
    Second Ascension
    Third Ascension

Class
    CasterFaker
    Alternative Classes
    -Foreigner
    True Name
    Joseph Strasser/Georg Friedrich StrassInventor of Vitrum Flexile
    Aliases
    Mr. Glass
    Origin
    Europe, Historical Fact and rumours
    Height/Weight
    160cm/42kg
    Alignment
    Chaotic Neutral
    Attribute
    Human

STR END AGI MAN LCK
    E D D C D

Glass! proving the cheaper option is the better one
    Dislikes
    Diamonds and Gold!
    Talent
    glass craft, fashion design with lots of rhinestone
    Natural Enemy
    anyone related to precious stones and metals, including the rich
    Armament
    rhinestones
    Catalyst
    rhinestones, crystal glass

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Class Skills -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Class Skills

Territory Creation C
    A simple workshop can be created where Caster can produce his glass art. A facemask and good footwear are advised.

Item ConstructionCamouflage D
    This skill was replaced by King's Jeweler.Enough to fake his Class and some Skill names and descriptions.

"Ah don't mind me. I am just putting some of my cool and stunning works in here. As you can see, I am more of an artist and not a fighter.
    No... I will not throw them at an enemy, you brute."

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Personal Skills -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Personal Skills

Appreciation of Beauty E
    CasterFaker has a strange sense of aesthetics. It is in his very nature to favor the cheap over the exquisite. He prefers glass over gems, pyrite over gold, iron over silver, and so on. Even in art he dislikes the works of giants like Mozart and Monet but appreciates the beauty of lesser-known artists. The sad thing is, the artists he does recognize are not even Servant material. Bummer. So this skill is relatively useless. To dislike them he has to at least recognize some of them.
    Despite that, his works are wonderful pieces of art.
    He is the born Hipster to be quite honest.

Mana Burst (Glass) C
    An inferior version of Mana Burst (Gem), but do not tell him that.
    Both parts of Caster dealt with minor Alchemy and Geomancy and are able to use their stones similar to a certain Mesopotamian Goddess, but much weaker. On the flipside Caster is not limited in resources like she is. And he can detonate his creations from afar. Caster counts that as a point for him.
    Quantity over Quality. Even if he claims it is Quality and Quantity over so-called "Quality".

King'sEmperor's Jeweler C
    Item Construction that is empowered by a low-ranked Golden Rule skill. Items necessary to produce his great art are easy to come by. Just do not mention it is called "Golden" Rule.
    Caster got quite successful with his shining creations and quickly gained the attention of the Royal family. For his great achievements and services in providing his artificial gems, French King Louis XV granted him the title King's Jeweler. The court provided him with enough resources and money to continue his work and develop his craft. He was able to retire early and live comfortably with his well-earned wealth.His legend is more of a rumor, but according to them the nameless creator of the flexible glass was killed on the spot after proudly proclaiming he is the only one who knows how to produce it. He was more lucky than that and got incarcerated. In the service of Roman Emperor Tiberius Caesar he had to produce jewelry of glass, much to his dismay. A great genius making some jewelry is beneath his standing! Still, he became rich like he originally wished for. Kinda. He had access to the finest materials as long as it was for the benefit of the Emperor. He was able to live in a comfy cell, surrounded by riches that were not his.

Affection of the Goddess E-
    They were favored by some goddess of old. But he did not reciprocate the favors he received from her. Or he simply couldn't. The skill is slowly fading, but he thinks she still knows his whereabouts.

"Here. The best I could do to compromise. Beauty and Power! Infuse them a bit with your Mana and then run and hide behind Mash or something. But make a video for me! I want to put it on ServantTube to promote my art!
    It needs a unique brand name...a Glanade?"

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Noble Phantasm -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Noble Phantasm

Vitrum Flexile
    True Beauty comes Cheap

Mr. Glass fashioned a suit of glass armor for himself. It raises his Endurance by one rank and by infusing it with his Mana he can build up a low ranked Magic Resistance effect. He basically becomes a walking talisman.
    He can also create a concave shield and defend himself against some spells and even reflect them back. Similar to Curse of the Nameless Caster can reflect the damage his armor takes to an opponent through True Name Release, but that weakens his armor or even destroys it depending on the strength of the attack. He can reforge it, but this takes a day to complete.
    Thats it. He may claim its beauty may stun opponent's but it is not the case. Not at all. He could gift it to his Master, but then he is defenseless.
    So that is a no-go.

"This does count as a shield of sorts, right? I even enhanced it with a bit of Chaldea's resources. You know, I make my glass with sand, which is basically quartz. You had a bunch of this quartz saved up so I --woah thats a deadly stare, someone behind me?"

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Lore and Background -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Lore and Background

"Mr. Glass" is a phantomfusion of Georg Friedrich Strass and Joseph Strasser. Both men were credited with the invention of the diamond imitation called "Rhinestone". In most parts of Europe they are still called "Strass" today. It is still unclear who invented it first and whom it is named after, but both were Jewelers.
    G. F. Strass (1701-1773) was an Alsatian jeweler. He used mixtures of bismuth and thallium to improve the refractive quality of his imitations and altered their colors with metal salts. He considerably improved his gems' brilliance by gluing metal foil behind them. This foil was later replaced with a vapor-deposited mirror coating.
    Strass opened his own business in 1730 and devoted himself wholly to the development of imitation diamonds. Due to his great achievements, he was awarded the title "King's Jeweler" in 1734. He continued improving his artificial gemstones during this time. His work was in great demand at the court of King Louis XV of France, and he controlled a large market for artificial gems. Wealthy through his businesses, he was able to retire comfortably at age 52.
    J. Strasser was a Viennese Jeweler. Date of birth and death are unknown. Around 1750 Strass created a glass-like, colorless material, which showed gem-quality promise for its high refractive properties after faceting and polishing. To promote his work he used his wife and daughter and showed his jewelry at a ball. There they were apprehended because "commoners" were not allowed to wear jewels. Explaining his creation he was asked to stop the production or leave Vienna. He left for Paris and had a successful business with the „Pierres de Strass".
    has no real name. He is the nameless inventor of the mythical "lost invention" of flexible glass - an anecdote from roughly 2000 years ago. A man once walked before Emperor Tiberius Caesar and presented a drinking cup of glass. He would then throw it to the ground and show it only had a dent instead of breaking into pieces. He would then repair the damage with a small hammer. The Emperor asked if he is the only man who knows how to create it. The man confirmed and was executed on the spot. The ruler feared the value of copper and bronze would sink because of this invention.
    In reality he was thrown into a cell and was forced to work for the Emperor as his private Jeweler of sorts. The inventor whos name was lost to history had many more fabulous creations made from glass, but the public was never able to see them. Among them were precursors for the rhinestones and other methods to use the refractive properties of glass to create magical displays of light. In fact he was a magus trying to expand on the use of light in spells using glass as material for mystic codes. Fueled by a certain drive he wanted to write his name into the annals of history and accomplished the opposite. Luckily his anecdote survived. Still, his incarceration was not well received by something entirely else.

The laid-back, chattering, lazy, doesnt care about other's opinions kinda guy. He still loves doing his glass artwork, but he uses his newfound sense of freedom in Chaldea to just do other stuff he simply could not for most of his life. He is mostly an annoyance to others, especially when he hangs out in their room without asking and reads his manga all day. But he curiously ends up in the rooms of the shy girls and helps them come out of their shells with his strange antics. Gifting them his glittering glass jewelry shows them that even things perceived as "simple" and "not special" can become eyecandy with the right amount of work.

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Quotes and Relationships -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Quotes and Relationships

"Why those two? Heck, try find someone associated with glass, pal! You modern people have no shame, ya hear me?! You live in giant buildings made out of glass, stare into your monitors and gadgets of glass, explore the smallest and biggest, farthest and closest of things in the world with it and barely anyone really thanks those who made glass what it is?! Preposterous! Anyway, I vibed with their stories, little as they might have. One was successful, one was pretty much forgotten. One even served a King like me. Superfluous similarities, I know, I know, but better than nothing! I mean I can not walk in here and say "Yo, I am Nameless"...huh name is taken anyways? Man, I can't get anything here, huh?"

"Those two...hmm I wonder. Ya know, my workshop was destroyed, but it could be my associates could rescue some of my research. Perhaps they found my scraps somewhere and they somehow continued my legacy. Or perhaps after hundreds of years they finally figured out some basic formula I came up with when I was still a rookie. *Sigh* Most likely just a pipedream of mine. I am like glass, the light of time shines through me and only leaves a dim shadow. Two folks just doing stuff I did years prior can barely be called a legacy. But...at least they got the spirit. Why should only the rich have something pretty?"

"Neat equipment and a sharp eye, Chaldea. Yes somehow a goddess took a liking of me. Who? The hell I know. Not like we really had a conversation, it was more like...one-sided demands from that thing. Really wanted me to push my work to the next level. When I couldn't because, duh, I became a slave, that goddess got upset and moved on. Wondering if she is still around pouting or something. What she wanted? Eeegh I do not know myself, man. Ya know, I had this little goal since I was dumped by a pretty girl. That goddess knew of it, somehow, and wanted that I dream bigger and not stop with that one thing and...uugh forget it. Once we got close enough to forge that Craft Essence thing you might get what I mean."

"Imaginary Numbers, huuuh? Heard of them, from somewhere. Yeah that goddess liked that stuff I think. Come to think of it, she called me shortly after I made a pretty good sculpture of glass if I recall correctly."

The Artist:
    "Oh it took you a while to know who that is? Oh wait wait I did not say anything.
    *I am in a bind here. Darn my special taste of art! When I say I know who that is it implies I acknowledge him as an artist I appreciate and you DONT want to have that on your track record. But if I say I do not recognize him it might imply I view him as a legit artist. Ahhh damn you Hitler!*"

Munch-Pesta:
    "Hmm I do need sand...but man, the source is a bit questionable. But the result may be worth it. But sheesh his stuff is so ugly."

Ms. Crane and other fashion associated Servants:
    "Excuuuuse me?! The Strass on my clothes is very pretty, thank you very much. But please continue on with your work, acting like you are a fashion designer for Bruno Banality or Louis Vitriol or what they're called. Yes, I do like Ed Hardy, what's the matter?"

Gilgamesh:
    "Booooh."

Ishtar:
    "BOOOOOH! You stink!"

Mother of Gold:
    "BOOO- oh shit she's coming."

Nero:
    "Well, if they would have let me do my thing this might not have happened, ya know? They drank everything from lead cups. I used it for my glass and made the perfect specimen for kings to drink from. But noooo, it did not taste as good as with this poisonous crap. Ya got in comin' Queenie."

Nero Redivivus:
    "Oh sheesh, more of them?"

Chaldea granted him a room in the Seccion Del Rey between all the different Artist Servants.
    Faker kindly requests to be desummoned or put in a more fitting environment.
    Faker's request was accepted and he gained a small quarter close to the Boiler Room.
    Faker hates his life once again.

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Craft Essence -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Craft Essence

Heart of Glass

"Our petty little human hearts are quite fragile, don't you agree? Like Glass even.
    Even the smallest and mundane things may break it. To repair this stuff is hard as it is. Usually, we just throw it away or melt it for reuse.
    Try to do that with an actual heart!
    Anyway, mine got broken too. Long ago. I literally gave it to her and she did not want it! How dare she?! Me, the great and---uuugh whatever.
    She helped me set me on my path. She did not want me and my worthless heart of glass? Time to make her regret it!
    I tried to make glass the most valuable and malleable material in the world!
    Not so worthless and fragile anymore, huh?
    And then I was thrown into a dungeon for it. My name was erased from history.
    Back to the start. Now my
    core
    heart
    is quite literally made out of glass because I became a simple phantom.
    And another King is on their way to use me yet again.
    *Sigh* Life is not fair."

"What he fails to mention is that one of his goals was to forge new organs for humanity using his craftsmanship. If he would not have been incarcerated and his name spread, his work may have too. Artifical organs would have influenced the course of history. Him rotting in a cell was the most humane end he could get."

< - ⪻ - ⪡ - ⫷ -- Notes -- ⫸ - ⪢ - ⪼ - >Notes:
    Did I finally step into your domain, Morgeta?

Half shitpost, Half serious. If people know me long enough they may remember I tried to do someone related to glass for a while now. Then I stumbled on this one and thought "Why not?". He may be important later on, who knows?
    I hope you clicked the stuff.
    Last edited by DelRey; February 12th, 2022 at 05:55 PM.

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I mean, since I'm here might as well take my time and gush over you guys' entries because holy crap they're GOOD.
    This month's prompt is difficult, but of course y'all pulled no punches anyway. I'M SORRY THEY'RE SMALL COMMENTS I'M SO SORRY PLEASE ACCEPT THEM ANYWAY

King Pelles: THAT 3RD SKILL WAS JUST CRUEL, OK. But this is a great entry, with a great character and a great idea behind him. Also, in an unrelated note (or maybe not), I love the way you're always updating your sheets to welcome the newest entries in your relationship tab. This is the wholsome energy I like to see.

Nero Redivivus: Oh yes this is the Morg we all love and worship. What a bonkers idea, I love it. (Not me being biased because Nero is the best nu-uh I can't understand this dude's obssession at all pls.) I think this was a super creative twist on the prompt, and it definitely caught my attention (dare I say, even gave me ideas? We'll see.)

Umar Al Aziz: I swear it's so difficult sometimes to believe you're new to the sheet-making scene. This is a cool entry with so much potential, and yet another oportunity to enlighten me to characters I had no previous knowledge of. Also, it's dumb but I just know I love the idea of that 1st skill, making him this calm person that will aggressively make you calm down goddammit.

Charlot: My amalgamation of three generations of Charles can't be this cute! I love spunky Servants, so this one had a special place in my heart from the get-go. The idea is so cool and the characrer is so... UGH. PERFECT. And of course the cute boy is the dangerous one with a NP that is basically a huge cheat. Love to see it here. (P.S.: This CE breaks me.)

Jesus of Nazareth: I can't believe someone made a Jesus sheet that is actually good and didn't made me eye roll so hard I saw my brain. This is perfect. The little hints sprinkles here and there were just *mwah* and the pay-off was amazing. I couldn't believe in what I was reading and this is just perfect. Definitely is one of those entries that stays in your mind for a long time after you read it.

Aži Dahāka: "thats some good Persian Mythology shit" indeed. I swear it made me wish to post Lavoisier Alter in the CaS thread just to add a relationship with this dude. (?) Anyway, the vibe of this sheet was perfect, the text was riveting and everything else is exactly what you expect from such a creature. 10/10 I would gasp all over again at their awesomeness.

Wakanuke: Dare I say, the perfect sheet does exist after all? And I'm looking at it? One thing that I LOVED about this character is the way you gave her a speaking part in the lore section, it gave her so much more personality. What a creative sheet, seriously.

Sandman (Lostbelt): EXCUSE ME YOUR HONOR THIS IS THE REASON WHY I DIED, THIS SHEET RIGHT HERE. Amazing work, and I say that with all the reverence in the world and not a single bit of bias for you using a personal favorite character of mine for some incredible shenanigans.

- - - Updated - - -

Heck me in the buttocks REY WHY DID YOU POSTED RIGHT NOW WHEN I'M JUST DONE WITH THESE. (I have something to read before sleep today, yay)
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Blog Entries
    Holy crap, you weren't kidding. The glass aesthetic is really fitting for this formatting as well. This is fantastic.

For Mr Glass himself, I like how down-to-earth and sane he is for someone with such a wildly abnormal Spirit Origin. It gives the sense that rather than being inherently wacky, he's making a lot of effort to dig himself up out of obscurity. It's a very novel approach. I guess you could say it's pretty s o l i dI'm funny, shut up.

Also I accidentally ended up with his class listed as "Faster" and when I tried to fix it, it became "Caker" instead. Because I am very mature, this is hilarious.

Fate\last call

╘══════════════════╕
    Characters
    Dictionary
    Poll

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    "Mr. Glass": Pretty cool sheet with a neat aesthetic. The glasswork images for his Skills definitely added some flavor. Not sure about the basis for Affection Of The Goddess since unless I missed some hidden-text there doesn't seem to be anything in either of their legends where they were beloved by one. I guess it's an original element you added for the sheet and while it does flesh out his personality somewhat it makes me curious what inspired that.