Page 211 of 367 FirstFirst ... 111161201206209210211212213216221261311 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,220 of 7332

Thread: Monthly Create-A-Servant Contest

Mmm. Since the ranking scale itself is something I came up on the spot, it's Totally Unskewed, but I generally consider anything around 8-9 to be official servant worthy.

Blog Entries
    Wow, I appreciate how in-depth you went. There are a few corrections I'd like to make, but I'm not going to, because it's kind of cheating to write a wall of text if I didn't properly communicate it on the actual sheet.

But since you did actually ask for this particular one,
    Quote Originally Posted by HumanComplex View Post
    Also, quick question. Are Angels fairies, because as how I know, fairies were either elementals of the world, or spirits that gained a purpose, or is that your all headcannon of fairies? To me, there more like Homunculus/Machines, with how mechanical the biblically accurate angels are.
    it's only fair that you get an answer.

To my knowledge, we have no idea what the biblical angels actually were in canon. It's not my headcanon that they're specifically Fairies either. I'm playing off the subspecies of Fairy that forms from fallen divinities, along with the original form of angels being bottom-rung messenger gods in Yahwism. Basically, her angels became Fairies, and now she has a host of Fairies that she calls angels.

Thematically, since Venusberg is equated to Araboth here, and Venusberg is noted as the realm of the queen of the fairies in its original folklore, it seemed to be the best fit for the situation.

Fate\last call
    night, dawn, and the birth of stars

╘══════════════════╕
    Characters
    Dictionary
    Poll
    Recent: Ch. ■
    next arc: Spring 2024

AFAIK, there suppose to be "carrier" of powers, kinda like messengers in a way? Something something Case File, don't really remember. Though, thematically, the way you made the angels, I feel like it was well justified.

Blog Entries
    Yeah, that's how they're handled in modern Magecraft - a widespread universal language used for communication between systems, based on the ambiguous beings from the Age of Gods.

Fate\last call

╘══════════════════╕
    Characters
    Dictionary
    Poll

I wanted to ask this question for a while, but forgot about it quite a lot. Anyways, how long does it take you guys to create a profile? Besides all the procrastination and such, how long does it take to research and format your ideas?

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    my record was 4h from idea to posting. That was my Eostre and my Macak was in the same ballpark. Those were shitposts with light research.
    Other sheets of mine took weeks, especially my bigger Pretender and Foreigner sheets. Research, connecting the dots, explaining the connections, editing, and formatting, especially with the more advanced ones, can take a long while. Regular sheets are usually a few days.
    Of course with interruptions. You would have to point me to a sheet of mine to tell you how that went down.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Honestly? Massively varies, at least for me. It really depends what I'm doing, and the research can be extremely complicated. In the case of my most recent, I was inspired because I was already reading about the relevant mysticism, but if I hadn't been then it would have been at least a solid four to five days of reading. Instead, it only took me a full day to get my notes in order and then two days to actually build the sheet.

Fate\last call

╘══════════════════╕
    Characters
    Dictionary
    Poll

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Usually a week or so.

Wandering Cultivator Wan Dering'cul Tivator's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I wanted to ask this question for a while, but forgot about it quite a lot. Anyways, how long does it take you guys to create a profile? Besides all the procrastination and such, how long does it take to research and format your ideas?
    I'm super new, but for me the quickest was Bezalel which took like 10 hours and the longest is the second submission I am currently working on since April 4th
    Soil Nourishing Wood
    Autumn Tinder Kindling Fire
    Ash Enriching Earth

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Usually a day to two from drafting to completion, though it can be months or even years bouncing ideas around in my head prior to beginning writing.

Blog Entries
    Least? Probably a week.
    Most? 6 months. Dont you hate when you have a creativity block?

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I'm so sorry I couldn't comment on everyone's works again... Let's say there will be a part 3 coming in the foreseeable future.
    For now, let's get this going:

"Delilah":
    As expected from you, Nitty. Yet another crazy creative banger. I like how you first present the fake sheet and then slowly but surely starts to peel off the lies to reveal the truth beneath - it's a creative way of doing things and I respect that. And this delicious take of Delilah as a homunculus-like existence, an extension of Dagon's will? Now sign me the fuck up.

Adam Kadmon: I love the idea of a Servant that simply acclimates with the Master's soul and puppeteers their body like a damn fungus. But the magical girl angle is also super cool, and as a lover of this genre this sheet truly spoke to me. It's perfect for this figure too. You always have these silent assassins, sheets that seem so unassuming until you start to read them and then their concept hit you with the strength of a billion bricks. Loved it!

Curious Lucifer, the Monke: What one can say other than what was already said so eloquently by the others here? "I believe in monke supremacy" indeed. I sincerely hope you know you took my breath away with this concept, and I frequently come back to re-read this sheet just because.

Tower of Babel: MY BLASPHEMOUS MEGA-TOWER WAIFU CAN'T BE THIS CUTE?! Absolutely cool sheet. I echo Royd's sentiment of first thinking it would be Nimrod sheet, but the end result is far better than I could ever anticipated! I love everything about it. There's power behind its apparent simplicity.

Sisera and His Mother: I also want a hot mommy like her stepping on me and berrating me in front of others, not gonna lie. But behind that icy exterior lies a compelling personality, and a pair that spoke to me in ways I haven't expected. This was such a cool sheet that presented figures I wasn't aware that existed in such a charismatic way. It really helps that they're also super powerful under the right circumstances? Truly does.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Blog Entries
    I fall asleep with my laptop under my pillow and a doc with the sheet magically appears on it when I wake up

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NINE-lives View Post
    Holy fucking shit.
    Sentiment foghorned into the infinite.

Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    break out the bibbles

- - - Updated - - -

three weeks etc etc
    That being said, no promises -- but how about taking an El for humanity?
    Last edited by Tabris; April 6th, 2022 at 09:47 PM.
    Noob here. Sorry about that.

Blog Entries
    Lancer of the Three of the Thirty
    --First of the Three of the Thirty of King David's Mighty Warriors--

"What's up, boss! I'm Jashobeam, your Lancer, one of the Three of the Thirty of King David's Mighty Warriors!"

Source

"What's that? Too much of a tongue twister for you? Ahahahah! Alright, then! Just think of me as a member of, um, a 'spec ops unit', I think they're called in this time period. Now then, let's get to work! What's our plan, boss?"

Class: Lancer
    True Name: Jashobeam
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Source: Old Testament
    Attribute: Sky
    Natural Rival: Eleazar
    Armament: Spear
    Catalyst: A drink of water spilt as an offering, an old spear

ParametresSTR: A
    END: C
    AGI: B
    MGI: C
    LCK: C
    NP: A

Class SkillsMagic Resistance | A

Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. At this Rank, it cancels spells of A-Rank or below, including greater magecraft. In practice, Lancer is untouchable to modern magi, so it would not be an exaggeration to call him a "Magus Killer".

Given the abundance of Mystery from the era he came from, being unprepared to deal with spells would've been a fatal weakness unthinkable for a member of an incursion team on the level of the Three of the Thirty. As such, a high Rank in this Skill is a given for him.

"What? You thought King David's elite forces wouldn't have a way to deal with magi or something? Ahahahah!"

Personal SkillsDoors of the First Month | C

A Skill that weakens the Rank of all Class Skills of opponents of the Gatekeeper Class, due to the user's strong association with the month that opens the year. If this Skill's Rank is sufficiently higher than that of a Gatekeeper's Class Skill, the latter may be outright sealed, but given that Lancer possesses this Skill only at C Rank, that eventuality is very unlikely for him. A rare and unusual Skill that interacts with a rare and unusual Class. No matter whether the Gatekeeper represents a series of trials for someone, protects a certain area, or holds yet another different purpose, this Skill will be effective. In Lancer's case, the month opening the year was the one during which he led a massive division of soldiers and his authority was at its peak.

Tactics | C+

Tactical knowledge used not for one-on-one combat situations, but for battles where many are mobilized. Bonus modifiers are provided during use of one's own Anti-Army Noble Phantasm or when dealing against an enemy Anti-Army Noble Phantasm. For Lancer, the plus modifier on this Skill applies when leading groups of less than a hundred people on incursions, particularly against more numerous forces. He does have experience leading a much larger contingent of men for one month a year for several years, which reflects to a higher extent in his first Personal Skill, but that ultimately wasn't where his talents truly shone.

"You know, after my King got his throne, there was one month each year I led more than just us Three. Not the Thirty, either. Think a couple tens of thousands! Or somewhere along those lines, anyway. And I did a good job at it, even! But it never felt the same as fighting in the Three. Well, the strategies were different to begin with, yeah. 'Course, that was only part of the reason."

Incursion of the Three | C+

A Skill that lets the user expend Magical Energy for a notable temporary increase to STR and AGI, as well as letting them borrow several Skills associated with incursion such as Presence Concealment, Mind's Eye (True), Instinct or Disengage. The effectiveness of Skills acquired this way is considerably lower if one attempts to use them while under attack by others that struck out first, rather than during an offensive manoeuvre that the user or the user's allies started. The Three have their highest rank in this Skill when summoned as Assassins, but it seems that none of them can be summoned as Assassins individually, only as a group.

"Hang on — what was that last part!? Aw! 'Course, makes sense that if I had enough going on for me to get summoned on my own, the others would've, too. And don't get me wrong, you're not bad company at all! But knowing there might be a way for all of the Three to be here as one just makes me miss them even more. ...Well, even if they're not here right now, let's make them proud, boss!"

Noble Phantasm(s)
    Manifold Cusp Adino
    Spear The Net Of Lives

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 1~99 (net) / 2~4 (spear)
    Targets: 800 foes

Jashobeam's spear. With it, he defeated multitudes at once, felling an army with a single strike. He can use Magical Energy to momentarily create an invisible net between the lives of several targets and making it so that damage inflicted to one reflects onto all of the others as well. This applies not only to damage inflicted by Lancer himself, but to all damage they might suffer.

There are other Heroic Spirits who posses variations on the net portion of this Noble Phantasm, with some having a net capable of affecting more people at once or lasting longer before requiring to be formed again.

By invoking the True Name of this Noble Phantasm, his next strike will be charged with an amount of power directly proportional to the amount of people caught in his net. Therefore, it won't do much against a couple of opponents, but if it's used against a sufficiently large army, even Heroic Spirits older and more renowned than Jashobeam might be instantly killed by it.

"...That's it? That's my first Noble Phantasm? That's not all that impressive in practice, I'm sure there's fighters other than me out there who hit a bunch of people at once, too. Some of them probably hit more at once than I did, too. There's got to be loads of methods to do that... But I guess the one I used was interesting enough or something, even though it was really just a trick that many could've mastered with enough practice.

"...No, I shouldn't be so harsh on it. No matter how mundane the result may be, 'interesting enough' isn't cutting it as a way to describe the method, after all. The sort of connection it can trace can be incredibly meaningful. It took me a while to get that. Maybe more than it should've. And I didn't get there alone."

Is It Not The Blood
    Spears Of Eternity

Type: Anti-Unit Anti-Evil
    Range: 1~30
    Targets: 1 foe (for the True Name Release portion specifically, the target must be Evil-aligned)

The water brought by the Three of the Thirty to quench King David's thirst, and subsequently spilt by him. Each of the Three is able to manifest it as a different Noble Phantasm. For Lancer, it manifests as the spears of the fallen who have given their blood in battle to honour God. Normally, it's equivalent to Mana Burst (Water/Light) C, increased advantage against evil beings included. However, when its True Name is invoked, countless spears that appear to be made out of water descend from the sky, twisting and turning and changing trajectories in all directions, but ultimately all homing in against a single Evil-aligned target designated by Lancer. On the flipside, Lancer is forced to experience a fraction of the suffering felt by each of the warriors whose lances he is calling down, which makes the True Name Release of this Noble Phantasm particularly taxing on him.

"That's something much bigger than my tiny self. My king was exceptional at revealing like that. We all loved that about him. Oh, but when he spilt the drink I didn't know if I should laugh or yell at first! Then he talked. And it hit me."

LoreDavid's Mighty Warriors, the Gibborim, were his elite special forces. There were thirty-seven in all, loosely divided among the Thirty, the Three of the Thirty - superior to the rest of the Thirty - and even others who didn't formally belong to either group.

Of the Three of the Thirty, Jashobeam was the First, and, on most missions, the leader. He could defeat a multitude of foes with a single strike. After David's ascension to the throne, Jashobeam was also tasked with leading a much larger contingent of soldiers for a month each year, separately from his missions with the Three as special forces.

The anecdote for which the Three are most famous took place during the period in which the future King David was in hiding away from the forces of the then-current King Saul. He lamented his thirst, and mentioned a nearby well in Bethlehem, then occupied by the Philistines. Almost on a whim, without formally consulting him, the Three decided to blitz out on their own, break past the Philistine army, draw a drink from the well, and bring it back to David. Upon being handed the drink, David immediately spilt it. Though the act confused the Three at first, David explained that it was an offering to God, and that it wouldn't have been right for him to drink that water, since it was the blood of those who'd risked their lives in battle.

DescriptionLikes: "I enjoy life! Hanging out, caring about others, helping wherever I can... Some think all that's unbecoming for a fighter, but if they couldn't bring themselves to do even that much, what kind of joy can they even find as humans?"
    Dislikes: "How do I put this... Station and power aside, I'm not the smartest around at the end of the day. Sometimes I can miss the obvious if its scope is too far beyond what I'm used to, or if it happens long-term little by little. I've had a lot of help dealing with that, luckily. But even that help hasn't always been enough."
    Wish for the Grail: "...I don't know about this one, boss. I know the story behind it as well as you do, but... Would God really approve of such a wish-granting device? And, more than that, of someone as brutish as me using it? I think you should have it. ...Besides, my wish would certainly not be righteous."

A man who tends to understate his own abilities and accomplishments. At the same time, used as he was to being renowned in life, he has the impression that his legend is more known than it actually is, which in turn further fuels his tendency to minimize the things of which he's capable. The combination of these factors occasionally causes misunderstandings.

Jashobeam is a caring person. It's clear to see that he's still very attached to his time with the rest of the Three and to King David, but even beyond that, he holds all bonds he forges in high regard. With most Masters, he'll take on a fairly informal attitude and attempt to genuinely befriend them. He ignores any contradiction between his approach to daily life and his role as a soldier, and only tries to lean deeper in what he considers his role as a human as a result.

RelationshipsEleazar
    "A really cool guy! That's about the best description I can give of him, yep! You know, he could've mastered the same trick that turned into my first Noble Phantasm, easy, but he always refused to and invented his own fighting style to try and surpass it! 'Course, I don't think he ever managed to in his own eyes. But you could tell he didn't really mind that after all. We had great times together. ...Even when the times weren't so great, we stuck with each other through high and low."

Shammah
    "Ah, the old man! Tell you the truth, I was a bit self-conscious about commanding him around at first. Someone with so much more experience than me would've been better suited as the First of the Three, I thought back then. But well, he wouldn't have been confident being in command, either. We never really talked about it, not unless he was hyping me up when I was in the dumps.... But he got a leader position when he was young. Got reckless. Got burnt. Still wanted to stick around and help out, but couldn't bring himself to lead a unit like ours after that. Took him a few years to tell me that. There're more soldiers like that than one might think. Besides, our king led so many with more years than himself, I reasoned one day. And yeah, we could never be the same, but I reckoned I could try and learn a thing or two about leading from the king, too. That's the main thought that helped me deal with the old man before I actually learnt why he wasn't in command. Also helped that Shammah never looked that old, despite what we all called him. You could tell from how he acted sometimes, but now and then you'd almost forget. Anyway, that's how we got closer over time. The Three were steadfast as one before we knew it."

Abishai
    "You might know him as the king's cousin, or as a slayer of giants, or for that sad story with his brothers and Abner, perhaps for something else still. But here's what you don't know him as: our apprentice! That's right, he trained in combat with all of us Three, and picked up the best of our teachings! Well, I think I was his favourite, after all. There might even be a version of him in the Throne of Heroes with a variant on my first Noble Phantasm. Anyhow, sometimes he led the rest of the Thirty, and on a few specialty missions even us Three, though he wasn't formally part of the unit. He had heaps of talent, for sure. Certainly hard to wrap your head around him, though. He never was the sunniest person - even old man Shammah had trouble getting through to him - but us Three all did our best to keep his spirits up whenever we could."

Bezalel
    "He's deserving of respect, boss. We're very different, and we don't meet often here. But I can tell he loves what he makes, he's devout, and he wants to pass on his feelings as best as he can. I know he's always going on about how this or that detail is off, but if he ever seems to nag at you about something he'd like to do, think about what it'd cost to actually meet his demands on before getting all riled up."

"Delilah"
    "It's like she's continuing to act just like in life despite what that led to. Was she actually happy with how things ended up, even after Samson smashed the Temple of Dagon? Or does she think that last part was just a stroke of bad luck? Maybe there's something else I'm not getting..."

Delilah (Lostbelt: the Void)
    "All she ever shows to us is regret. I'm not saying I already believe it's all sincere. But even when she's helping defend the Human Order, she acts like she's thinking of Samson's death above all else. I wonder if hearing Shammah's story would help her think more of her present and really put her heart into Chaldea."

Sisara and His Mother
    "I have this strange feeling that they weren't as close in life. Oh, that's rude of me to say. But still, they've been focusing a lot on each other lately, right? I'm not really good at spotting gradual changes, so if I'm noticing now, it's probably been obvious to you for a while, boss. Still, they don't seem set on going back to being only brutish conquerors. And I can tell that woman's magecraft is changing. Ambitions of conquest, wishes for revenge, and even the cult of Dagon... I wonder what'll remain of those for that duo the longer they spend time in this place together."

Our Lady of the Outer Realms
    "I'm really not sure what's going on here, but you seem to have something dangerous already well under control for us and the Lord on your side. Many thanks for the help, ma'am!"

Eglon
    "...You and my king may have been related, and he had his own flaws. But comparing your lives is unthinkable. He changed over the years. You had one moment of wisdom in a sea of constant cruelty."

Adam Kadmon
    "Huh... Sometimes, when you're like that, it's almost like I can't see you even though you're right in front of me, boss. In any case, I have a feeling you'll go far."

Lucifer
    "...Nah. Wouldn't anyone be disappointed if you claimed to love them but didn't care for anything they ever did? Then, wouldn't a creator want his creations to have some degree of curiousity towards one another? Besides, even if this little creature helping us all along the way really is such a terrible demon, that doesn't necessarily mean it's not following a plan by God, who's already defeated it. Being wary around that monkey is only natural. But, whether it's actually our enemy or not, I don't think we should fear it. Fear is a weapon as well, after all."

The Tower of Babel
    "...I'm sorry, boss. I should be used to worse sights, but I can hardly bear to even look at it. I guess... what makes it worse is that it's something we built. That loves us in its own way. But in its purpose, it's still..."

Joshua
    "You're surprisingly easy to get along with, you know!? Oh, what I mean is, it feels like we've got a lot more in common than I could've expected in my day. Actually, there's something I'd like to talk to you about... Basically, everyone admired you while I was alive. Back then, I was just a general, too, like you'd been before Moses disappeared. And I've never been chosen for anything as important as reaching the Promised Land... Yet, in the middle of the prophets and other heroes you think are more worthy of summoning than yourself, someone like me is still here, too. I hope that much helps you feel more at ease, if nothing else. Now, I'm sure you've got many stories from your journey, and the Three of the Thirty have been through plenty, too. What do you say we share?"

David
    "My king, a womanizing philanderer, a scoundrel of the worst kind... And, for many years, the wisest of us all by far whenever it counted. Still, he changed. It's not that his wishes and bad habits hadn't been there earlier. It was something subtler, I figure. Gradual. We didn't notice. None us, not right away. If a mere soldier like me could've... Then again, changing something like that would've had all sorts of consequences that- my tiny mind can barely begin to envision... In that case, it'd be good that I didn't notice until it was too late, but that'd mean..." Lancer lets out a sad sigh. "Ah, what would that mean..."

Solomon
    "...Wow, last time I met you, you were this tall! And look at you n- Er- A-ahem! Besides... Listen, kid, I, uh, how should I put it... It's not my place, I think, but I still feel bad that I couldn't do more for you. Your rule was remembered for your wisdom for so long, and when I learnt about that, I thought you'd grown up full of love to give despite everything. But given what the boss's told me, I guess I had too much faith in your father even after getting to know his worst sides. I'm sorry."

Rehoboam
    "...So it didn't stop there, either. So that's how the cycle continued. My king ignored Solomon far too much for far too long, and in turn... Look, I'm sure Rehoboam never needed to be Solomon, and his presence here is proof that he doesn't need to be him now, either. ...But there's something that keeps gnawing at me. Was I meant to do anything back then? If I was, why didn't I notice what was wrong until it was too late? And if I wasn't, then Solomon's suffering, and Rehoboam's suffering, and our suffering, they-" Lancer sighs once again. ""Why can't I ever put it into words?"

Ashera=Venus
    Lucifer

"...It-it can't be that simple." Lancer tries to mouth something more, but quickly desists for the moment. Instead, he wordlessly turns to his Master, his eyes full of questions he can't even begin to ask.

Creator's NotesTold you I'd be working off of like three paragraphs and change in which he mostly shares focus with other people. I had this idea around the 12th of March or so and I'm decently happy with how it turned out. No clue how I even found this guy, I've never been religious and I'm not at all an expert on minor biblical characters.

I'll be posting this sheet to the CaS3 thread once the contest is over, too. There could be exceptions, but as a general principle, in the future, the main thing that'll keep determining whether I post my contest entries over to the regular thread or not will probably be whether I already have a Servant who fills the same CaS3 compendium category as them or not. That's why I posted over Hayreddin Barbarossa, my Secret Santa entry, but not Charlot, my entry to last month's contest. Hope that's alright with everyone.

The 'Source: Old Testament' bit is the same as in David and Solomon's sheets. Though they technically were written about before the notion of an Old and New Testament existed, I opted to go for consistency with previous canon material there.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    https://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthrea...=1#post3167952

I love it. I love how you use best boy kaeya for the faceclaim. I wonder what he would think of fortuna’s “holy warrior” version of David.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Slowly but surely, guys. Slowly.

Joshua: YESSSSS KING gimme this "normal guy in the middle of exceptional people" vibe I'm craving. I knew I could count on you to show me how's done. He's perfect. The perfect average guy who's somehow so incredible because of that. And once again you're here giving us all a class in character crafting... I simply adore the way you infuse his personality in quotes all over the place, because by the time we reach the 'Lore' or 'Character' section, we're already so familiar with him. Anyway, here's me drooling over a BnEl15's sheet yet again because of course I would. Moving on.

「God」, who's also not 「God」 but also is 「God」... It's complicated: That Beast icon was so clean. Random, I just can't believe you come here from time to time like a fucking prophet yourself, drop some REVELATIONS and then refuse to elaborate further. You truly went off now, mister. We're all scrapping for 2nd place now, because there's no feasible way you're losing this battle, I MEAN, LOOK AT THIS? I don't even have the proper words to convey how floored I feel after reading it. I wish I could erase my memory and experience this sheet for the first time again, I hope this is a compliment high enough for you, sir.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Blog Entries
    Well, well, well... somebody tackled the Gibborim. Too bad you didn't touch on Jashobeam's possible other identity, hm.
    Noob here. Sorry about that.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tabris View Post
    Well, well, well... somebody tackled the Gibborim. Too bad you didn't touch on Jashobeam's possible other identity, hm.
    Since there weren't many difference between him and Adino as far as I could find, for now I just have it as a name for his first Noble Phantasm that became so synonimous with the man himself to the point that they were considered separate individuals by some of their enemies who lacked in intel. Doesn't really impact much when he's summoned as Jashobeam in the Lancer class, though.

As far as Shammah's other identity goes, though... I've got a lot of plans there

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Baron Magnus's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Once, there was a Boy. That boy was unmistakably a heretic. However he was offered a chance for redemption... and betrayed his redeemer, dying alone in his home. Come one, come all... hear the tale of Humanity's Greatest Fool!Hello... I am servant Caster! I hope we get along!

Sources: Anime Free Wallpapers, Facebook.com. XxNeverBeSilencedxX, Pinterest.com. Killuasleftshoe, Soundcloud.com. Chronos491, Deviantart.com. Segami_Poyo, Twitter.com. Anime Fans Bulgria, Facebook.com.
    Class: CasterFaker
    True Name: Paul of TarsusJudas Iscariot
    Origin: Act of the ApostlesGospel of Mark, Gospel of Luke, Gospel of John, Gospel of Matthew, Gospel of Judas, Gospel of Barnabas, Syriac Infancy Gospel.
    Alignment: NeutralChaotic-EvilChaotic-Neutral
    Likes: the Bible, Jesus, Venison, Juice, Television (Particularly soap opera's)
    Dislikes: Satan, Magus, Ham, Alcohol, Theater, and Silver.
    Natural Enemies: Magus or Satan
    Other Classes: Pretender, Foreigner, FakerCaster, Assassin (Caster)
    Catalyst: the Biblethe Bible, the field he died in, or the thirty pieces of silver.
    Armaments: MiraclesMagecraft (D-rank)

Huh? My true name? It's uhhh... w-well... It's P-Paul! Paul, son of Saul!
    Hmph. It'll have to do. Hurry up Paul. We need to prepare... tell me, what miracles can you perform?
    N-not many... I wasn't a proper disciple, after all...

Parameters

Str: D End: D Agi: E
    Mna: D Lck: E NP: C

You're parameters are weak Caster... tsk. This will be problematic... but at least with those physical parameters you will not be overcome so easily...
    So then... what do we do...? I can always use silver to shore up-
    No. If we rely on your skills it'll be a liability... let's do what we can to shore up the defenses... form your workshop, Caster
    Errr... my what?

Lore

One of the apostles added to the fold after the fact. Paul of Tarsus' story is an interesting one. A man that sought and persecuted the disciples of Jesus, he scoured ancient rome for them endlessly. Planning to kill them, eventually a stranger stopped him.

The stranger asked him why he persecuted the christians to which Paul answered that they were magus-loving heretic to which the stranger asked for evidence. Unable to provide any, the man instead accused the stranger of being a sympathizer. Not rebuking the accusation, Paul attempted to strike the stranger only to miss and fall as a result.

Turning back, he saw something unbelievable. The figure of Jesus himself. Calling Jesus a mere phantom, a bright light glowed from Jesus and blinded him. He wandered for what seemed like forever until one day he talked with another stranger. He hadn't come around to Jesus being his savior but accepted he couldn't explain what happened...

Then the stranger asked if his eyes were healed would he accept such a thing? Not as his savior but that Jesus was one to people? Paul tenatively accepted and was surprised when it worked. His sight was restored. Believing the truth he began writing much of what he knew and acted as a proxy disciple until his death.

Due to his work, he too was persecuted and killed in his home. Thankfully he had the foresight to think ahead and have his writings secured, contained, and hidden away for an unforeseen future... or perhaps, through the divine providence of Jesus, he gained the foresight that someday the truth would be uncovered
    Judas Iscariot is the name of history's most infamous betrayer. No other betrayal has reached a level of mass consciousness as that of Judas selling Jesus out to the high priest Caiaphus. Yet, many argue about facts regarding this betrayal. It happened, no one disagree's with that. What they disagree with however is why. What this servant proclaims and proves... is that cowardice played a role.

To begin with Judas Iscariot is the name of the man that joined Jesus on his path to providing salvation for all. Yet that is not his first name. Before this he was a man named Judas Sicarii. Belonging to the now dead Sicarii magus family, he was one of the several children they had. The family was not particularly popular in their time due to their secrecy but were one of the families that despised the existence of Jesus for his flagarant and constant demonstrations of miracles. They, like others, viewed him as a threat to their existence but found little to do due to his status as a divine spirit.

As a member of the family, he somewhat shared their frustration... yet not fully. He contented himself to his studies into the mysteries of the soul. The family wished to reach the root and believed souls to be the solution. Most in his family believed in developing a heir with a perfect soul. For this reason his brother had his parents full attention. However he came to a different path of study. The creation of a perfect soul. He wondered if rather than perfecting ones own soul for manifestation and transit if it might be possible to create a phantasmal being with enough strength to escort ones soul to the root.

Yet his study in this, at least with his family, ended. It happened very suddenly. While acquiring resources he was seperated from his family by happenstance. As he wandered he encountered the man so many magus feared and hated; Jesus. Yet as he watched he felt something. Not hatred. Not fear... awe. He listened to the man speak and the man preach. Of god, of salvation, of peace... then he saw Jesus perform a miracle. Then Jesus looked at him briefly before leaving the plaza. For reasons to this day he did not know Judas followed Jesus and eventually found himself face to face with the Disciples.

Yet they did not confront him as an enemy but as a potential ally. Offering him bread and water, a seat at the table. Accepting this, he sat with them. He listened to the conversation and tried to learn what he could... then Jesus, at the end, made a simple offer. To abandon magecraft and walk with him and he would find salvation. That only pain and humilation laid the way of his family. He asked if it was truly okay for a magus to become a follower of his and Jesus simply smiled. In that moment he vowed to abandon magecraft and follow the path of Jesus.

Yet it would not be so simple. Being of the darkness of mystery, he understood the world much differently than the disciples and Jesus. This made educating him difficult for the disciples and Jesus, causing a small rift between him and the disciples. Yet he maintained a good, if not friendly, relationship with Jesus. The man understood his pain and difficulty and was patient with him. For him, Judas was happy with his lifestyle... then it happened. His family found him.

Following him as he left the disciples to go get groceries, the soldiers of the high priest approached him and delivered a simple message. From his father, it commanded him to expose Jesus to the soldiers and give them a reason to make an arrest. If he didn't then the soldiers would instead simply kill him and then move on to kill the other disciples. Horrofied Judas begged the soldiers not to, pausing when they drew their swords. Fear overtook him and he relented, promising to obey so long as they didn't kill him or the other disciples.

After his betrayal one of the soldiers, for reasons beyond him, handed him a small pouch of thirty pieces of silver and praised him before leaving him to his devices with Jesus. The disciples banished him from their presence, forcing him to leave. Then he encountered his father, a wizened but still powerful looking man. With no other options he went back to his family willingly. Yet unknown to him the silver was cursed. By who even he does not know... only that the curse caused his death as he walked the grounds of his family's estate.

... To think he truly was divine... if only I'd had more faith and courage...

Class Skills

Territory CreationNULL: C/

Allows for the creation of a workshop or workshop-adjacent territory. In his case, while he was no magus, he was an Apostle and wrote many things about the Disciples, Jesus, and other topics related to such things. He was a through and through Christian.

At this rank it is sufficient to form a study from which he may write or form mystic codes. He will often keep a diary but this is not magical. Rather he will utilize the space like a magus might.
    This was a false skill. He has no talent in constructing workshops as not only is he not a proper caster, he never received formal training beyond the beginning steps. In other words it is impossible for him to have Territory Creation as a Faker. Rather what was set up were mystic codes formed from his personal skill arranged to make the space look like a workshop.

Item Construction (Writings)Camouflage: B

A somewhat redundant skill, it acts as a more broad version of his personal skill Thirty Works. It allows him to create mystic codes and writings. The mystic codes must be in the form of scrolls and must contain the gospel spoken by Jesus or at least what he believes that may be. The true class skill of Judas Iscariot, which allows him a high degree of illusion regarding his characteristics. While he does not have the skill to physically alter his appearance he can alter information regarding his identity, skills, parameters, and even noble phantasm.

However if his identity has been exposed hiding this becomes difficult, especially if his class is. What would normally require a luck check simply becomes known.

Master. I have good news and bad news... good news, the saber of this war might be fairly weak since they're barely overpowering Assassin
    That is good news... but what is the bad news?
    I'm... unsure how to proceed... they're a completely different entity from what I've ever seen... basically... the saber is the master
    What?

Personal Skills

Thirty WorksPieces: C

A skill based on the many works he made, totalling 30 books worth of scrolls. Each contained a lot of information that would eventually form the basis for the New Testament. Thanks to this work, he has a way to enhance his lacking caster capabilities.

Specifically it allows him to convert paper either into one-use mystic codes or prana. The prana can be used to increase his Miracles skill by 1 rank or his Mana parameter by 1 ranks. The one-use Mystic Codes can contain a single two-verse or lower spell each and he can create 3 for every 30 pieces of paper he obtains.
    A skill based on the supposed thirty pieces of silver paid to him for the betrayal of Jesus. One account from a disciple says he repaid them in a fit of regret while another claims he bought a field from them. Regardless of the truth this fact has become a personal skill of his.

It's effect is twofold and simple. He may utilize silver for magecraft by either converting prana into silvery one-use mystic codes or he may convert silver into prana. If he uses it to make prana then his Mana parameter or Magecraft skill improves by 1 ranks for 24 hours.

However all silver handled by him have a low-level mental interference that passes onto the next non-Judas entity to handle the silver. Effectively they become distrustful of Judas for a period of 18 hours. He cannot help but instill this mental interference nor can he protect others from it. They may resist it with skills that block or resist mental interference or magecraft. Further to convert any silver he must have at least 30 ounces worth. This can potentially lower his Mana Parameter by as much as 3 ranks if he makes mystic codes.

In terms of the mystic codes he can produce, none of them can exceed the rank of his Magecraft skill. Further their utility begins and ends with the magical knowledge he has, this incarnation having little even with bonuses provided by this skill when utilized in such a way. However a boon he gains is that when the mystic codes activate the silver oxidizes a thousand times faster than the normal rate, meaning an active mystic code can only subsist for a maximum of 1 hour due to oxidization ruining the integrity of the mystic code, not accounting for factors such as mana supply and mana strength.

However they can also be set up as traps, activating on specific conditions. One of his favorite tactics is to set two mystic codes to create arms made up of prana to restrain the legs of whoever tripped them and then a third activate and launch a fire strike at the head of the one that tripped the trap. Often when he knows a battle is coming he will trap a potential arena ahead of schedule, usually on his master's dime due to the difficult he has in acquiring wealth.

Here are more silver quills. Make more mystic codes.
    Understood, master!
    Also I have secured an ambush with the girl you witnessed. We will eliminate her before she gains anymore power
    ... H-huh...?

MiraclesMagecraft: D

Paul's capability for miraculous powers was not unstated. He did perform some minor miracles in his time, specifically whenever he needed to. Due to his focus on his writings over performing miracles he has a low rank in the skill. Yet perhaps that is all that is needed.

It acts akin to Magecraft but its basis is divinity and it acts of its own accord with no discernable logic.
    Coming from a Magus home, he has skill in magecraft but it degraded due to his time away and supposed neglect. As a result it is at quite the low rank and he cannot perform magecraft like other casters... rather, it is more accurate to say his skill in them can be outskilled by even the most rudimentary casters. Even magus of a proper upbringing can challenge him in magecraft alone.

While he specializes in what is known as Spiritual Evocation, this generally manifests as creating extra limbs made of prana for momentary attacks or defenses. Even then they are weak, only strong enough to parry careless blows or stop feints. He can also use some elemental magecraft, using the most basic spells of the four elements. However he seems to have an affinity for wind, being able to not only utilize wind blades but also create defensive gusts.

... Paul. I need something explained to me. Slowly.
    Y-yes...?
    What. Was. That?
    Th-that, master...?
    ... Yes. The 'miracles' you used... why did you hold back?
    H-Hold back, s-sir?
    ... I'm going to count to five. If I do not hear an explanation by the end, i'm using a command spell. 5-
    W-wait master I-
    4-
    Please let me ex-
    3-
    Gah fine! My miracles are weak! They can barely be called spells!
    ....WHAT!?

DivinityRejection From Humanity: EA

Due to his awakening as an Apostle by Jesus himself a sliver of divinity was spread to him. It is so small yet just enough to differentiate him from normal humans. At this rank it confers a miniscule bonus to penetrating faith-based protections and confers a miniscule bonus to his own defenses.A skill that only harms Judas. His parameters drop a rank (if possible) as well as his skills. Normally his Noble Phantasm would be sealed but due to the circumstances and specifics this is completely impossible and instead it simply lacks a true name release.

As the greatest traitor his holding of this skill is simply natural. As one reviled by the world over even a measure of sympathy given in a semi-official manner, the gospel of judas, did nothing to change the minds of humanity about him. As such in addition to the above he also cannot alter, seal, or otherwise be rid of this skill. By either his or their hands.

That's it! That's the last straw!
    W-wait, master! Don't do anything rash!
    Enough! Paul, by order of my command seal!
    N-No! Please, do-
    I demand you stop lying to me! What are your powers, really!?
    ... Y-yes... master...
    ... Wh-what...? Why isn't... wait... you-!

Personality

Paul of Tharsus began as a hateful man... but changed after he saw the light. What once was a hateful man became a man of renewed tolerance and acceptance. He helped who he could with what little power he had and wrote of his memories of Jesus and what he could learn of and from the other Disciples.

As such he is a studius man... at least one might think so. Rather in truth while he is curious he is a very introverted person, preferring writings to interactions. As such it can be hard to make a connection for most masters however a commond ground that can be established is a belief in Jesus. He may not approve of specific beliefs but he generally writes them off as difference of opinion.

Yet, invariably, he always desires solace and so cannot stand constant contact, generally going on solo walks if overwhelmed. It is best to leave him during these times.
    One might expect the betrayer of Jesus to be a decietful traitor. What they find often is a coward. He is, after all, the regret Judas holds regarding his betrayal... as small as it is. With it comes his cowardice, part of his motivation in betraying Jesus. After all, in a sense, Jesus was what he sought. If their path continued he believes he would've reached the root and brought a gift back for humanity or simply ascended.

Yet he will never openly say such things. He is too afraid. Of rejection from his master, of being cast aside. He has several fears. He hides it all while under the persona of Paul. He does his best to emulate what he remembers of him, despite the fact he should know little. It is not perfect memory, spotty at best, instead he acts on pure instinct. On pure fear.

When it comes to combat generally he will attempt to fight the best he can without exposing himself. Trapping the battlefield ahead of time, preparing an appropriate amount of mystic codes... or not wasting the resources and backing out if he believes its an impossible victory, which he usually believes while he has hold of even one coin from his noble phantasm.

Yet beneath all the cowardice and running from his problems, which he indulges in his preferences in order to escape from them, there is something of a hero. A desire to genuinely do good and atone. These moments only come out while under the guidance of a master that is tough but caring. Sympathetic... but reminds him that he did do wrong and must atone. Under such a master a spurt of heroism and bravery might just come out. Except in one instance.

If ever confronted with another version, one that lacks his regret, his cowardice, he will always choose to flee. Every tactic and motion will be dedicated to escape. Only the toughest or cruelest of masters can rein him in and make him fight to defeat these other Judas'. Yet he will always fully believe himself inferior.

Relationships

Master
    ... I don't approve master... that was horrid...
    Hey... I gave a command! Stop lying! Reveal your true form, servant!
    However... I cannot blame you master... for you stand before the world's greatest traitor... a traitor to humanity itself... Judas Iscariot...or at least... the small amount of regret that his spirit has...

Bezalel
    Oh... what a wonderful piece... sir? Is this available for sale? It is a wonderful piece...

Delilah
    The wife of Samson? Hmmm... I'm sure it's fine.

Our Lady Virgin Mary
    Mary? N-no, you're not mary... Who are you!?

Eglon
    Shoot... so evil... I can't win... not by a long shot... best to quit while I'm ahead...

'Delilah'
    Hmmm... not human huh...? How... sad...

'Lucifer'
    ... Eh? Oh no, no no no. I'm going the other way before he notices.
    ... Hmmm? W-wait... I-is he... no... I'll turn the corner and- oh dear god when did he get in front of me? I better run!

Tower of Babel
    Urk! Master avert your eyes to this sinful idol!
    Gah! I'm trying Judas but I can't resist! It's too tempting!
    Try master, try! I know it's so hard but you must!

Sisera & His Mother
    Ah, sorry man I didn't mean to bump into you like that- wow, big guy relax. I'm sorry for bumping her. I didn't mean it... I wasn't paying attention. Excuse me.

Rehoboam
    ... I-... no, Judas, leave it... he... you're the last person that should speak to him... the absolute last...

Joshua
    ... More reminders... why are they all popping up now...?

God?
    .... *cough, cough*... that... yer real offer...? tsk... my master's dead... and the big bad offers me a chance to live... or death... grrr... I have no choice... fine... I... I accept you... as my master....

Jashobeam
    Grk! Oh no! He's right in front of me! I better run!

Samson
    H-huh...? N-no way. No way, he's not my enemy! Master, we must retreat! I can't beat him!
    Grk! Judas, why are we-
    I'm sorry master but he is one enemy one like me cannot defeat! I'm far, far too weak!

Judas Iscariot
    Tsk... nothing to it. Come faker. I won't make you-
    ... Faker... why... you don't have to fight. He's letting us leave.
    ... Sorry master. Head back before me... I'll be right behind.
    Why? Why now? Stop being stupid and come with me. We have a war to win
    ...Master, that is kind. However... we both know I'm not winning. So... at the very least... let me fight him!
    ... I see... he represents your past... a past you're fighting against... fine. Then I'll support you, faker. Defeat that servant.
    Thank you master! I won't lose!

Ehud
    ... Man... if only I had presence concealment... I could set this up much easier... well at least Assassin isn't here to catch me... two more and I'll be gone... then when we fight, he'll be caught completely off guard... man I hope this works.

Ferocious Lamb of God
    ... I-I... y-you... no... y-you can't be him... h-he'd... would he say that...? would he... forgive... me...?

Adam
    .... Eh.... where am I...? What happened...?... I remember accepting a contract with that being... eh...? wait what's that in the distance...?

Holy Queen Mary
    ... I-... N-no... I... p-please leave me Mary... I... don't deserve your forgiveness... b-but thanks...

St. Clement
    ... Hmmm... who is that...? Oh... another one of 'them'... hmmm... even he's stronger than me...

Zipporah
    Tsk! Assassin!? I thought I- wait you're not him! Who are you!?... oh... OH... errr... well then... I uhh... better beat a hasty retreat!

Ruth
    ... Eh? Who is she...? Why does she feel... strong?

Beast VII
    ... The North Star, huh? it's so important to humanity and yet I've never used it... hmmm... Even they used it... is that where I went wrong...? Could it... have given me confidence?

Aton
    ... Eh? Who's that donkey...? Eh who's that next to her?... oh no she's back!!! How'd she survive!? Help, master, she's come for my head!

Nacton
    ... Sir, I'm not interested. No I'm not... Ow! Did you just throw that bottle at me!?... Eh? It's silver and did nothing...? Hey! How much again!?

Zacchaeus
    .... Eh? Why are you following me girl? Go away. It... isn't safe here... I said stop didn't I? Fine... follow me if you insist. Not like it matters anyway.

Balaam
    .... Tsk. Annoying. To think that thing spawned at such a crucial time... I hope she doesn't send me to fight it. Gah, knowing my luck she will.

Lamech
    ... How ironic that my final foe would be a descendent of Cain... a Murderer versus a Traitor... who will win? Heh... I know my bet. Him.

Uzziah
    What a pest! Can no one stop his boulders!? They're just giant stones! Gah! Useless all of you!... not like I'm any better... why she put me in charge of this I have no clue...

Noble Phantasm

Divinae Maledictionis Sanguinis Pecunia
    Thirty Pieces of Cursed Silver

Type: Anti-Unit/Anti-Army

The end of his existence. The end of his life. A curse he carried for his crime of betraying the messiah for thirty pieces of silver. Thus it is named Divinae Maledictonis Sanguinis Pecunia, though he also uses the name 'Thirty Pieces of Cursed Silver'.

When he is summoned, he has 30 pieces of silver on him. These pieces are cursed silver. He cannot convert them into prana nor can he make them into mystic codes. Further so long as he holds all 30 pieces his parameters and skills are ranked down by an entire rank. Further, his cowardice takes the fore and runs his decision making. Once he trades a single piece the curse degrades into simply ranking down his parameters. Once he trades all thirty away, this too disappears as he no longer owns the cursed silver.

However through trade the curse spreads to others. Any who carry it take on the full effects of the curse; A rank down of their parameters once, a tainting to their Od, and their lifespan slowly dwindling. For less finite beings like heroic spirits, this aspect is less relevant as their lifespans are more determined by mortality than age. Unlike most curses of this type it can be resisted with the proper resistances or immunites, unless they have all 30 coins. In this case while the resistance helps it is only half effective while immunity only makes the curses attempt half effective.

Further getting rid of the coins, for Judas and others, is somewhat difficult. The coins affect causality in order to stay in the possession of their owners unless they are used in trade. Even simply giving the coin as a gift suffices for the coin to leave the possession of its owner. However tossing the coin away will simply make the curse change events to find its way back to its owner.

The other aspect, the tainting of Od, manifests in a very specific way dependent on the infected. Servants may not notice due to having an abundance. The curse will generally fully taint a mortal inside of a few days while servants take a few weeks. However throughout the process magecraft and behavior will deteriorate.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note
    So here is the fixed second entry. I messed up quite a bit with the last one, some accidental, some simply being mistakes. The noble phantasm for example was the complete wrong one. His lore was also missing a lot of context the caster sheet would've had. Then re-reading it the last supper skill really is unfitting... so the sheet has had a bit of a makeover. I'm not entirely certain this will be the last version as I want the sheet to be its best but this is the foundation I want out of it. The only things changing in the future will be dialogues, lore, and personality. For now, enjoy.
    Last edited by Baron Magnus; April 22nd, 2022 at 11:05 AM.
    Rookie Lorekeeper, Amateur Extraordinaire, and all around nasunoob.