Page 24 of 200 FirstFirst ... 14192223242526293474124 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Tsukihime Remake Spoiler Thread

US Friend Code
    I assume bandaged face man will be more relevant in Far Side, but I wonder which route he'll have the biggest role in.

Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    Agreed about the Fate part, though I would also like to see prehistoric Nasuverse stuff from a Tsuki world perspective, and don't forget that the Extella stuff, CF/Adventures, FSF, and Foxtail are still humming along in the background.
    Yeah, I still definitely want to see FSF unfold and conclude, and I'm curious what else Studio BB is doing, but outside of a Fate route remake, I think I want to see Tsuki worlds be the poster child for Type-Moon the next several years.

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    Quote Originally Posted by Inuhanyou View Post
    Kill me. Arcs true end continues ruin my day and they even got rid of good end for some reason. Is there literally any chance of happy ending for arcueid now. I really bummed to hell now.

And on top of that ciel gets all the cool stuff. I guess I see where all the work was put into
    I mean... Ciel spent 20 years under the same constant jokes of unpopularity and curry. About time she got a freaking bone.
    Now this ain't so much a bone as it is a full course meal for 3, buuuuuuut I'll take it.
    burn your dread you coward

Former Fortissimo Fan TLer Kratosirving's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Qinglong View Post
    Yes! for Far Side

YESSSSSSSSSS for Sacchin!
    Fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier Video Walkthrough: COMPLETE (thread here)

Kadenz Fermata//Akkord:Fortissimo Playlists
    Kisekitsukai (Seventh Chord) Playlist
    Mahoutsukai (Magi) Playlist)
    Final Arc Playlist

FGO Support Card (As of April 2023)
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    I've always done and said what I feel and I don't let the opinions of others guide my actions. I've always marched to the beat of my own drummer and I will always march to the beat of my own drummer.

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    Also I'm playing it blind. May my weeb ears save me.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Of course, I totally am with you. Fate has had it's time in the sun, now let Tsuki:Re take the wheel and inject some fresh old ideas. It also might help some fans get over their dislike of Fate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Quote Originally Posted by Inuhanyou View Post
    Kill me. Arcs true end continues ruin my day and they even got rid of good end for some reason. Is there literally any chance of happy ending for arcueid now. I really bummed to hell now.

And on top of that ciel gets all the cool stuff. I guess I see where all the work was put into
    There might be additional endings when the Far Side routes release but unsure how it's going to be done. Perhaps DLC? An entirely separate game?
    Though at the end of the day I would usually choose the manga ending as my favorite.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    El Nahat and Brunestud are guaranteed to be off the hit list by the premise of being a Church weapon and already dead respectively. Vlov dies right in front of us. So that's probably:

Vlov
    Principle of Ripening = Einnashe
    Principle of Castle, therefore Kingdom = Brunestud
    Principle of Sword = Strout?
    Principle of Melting = El Nahat
    Principle of Limbs = Merm, hopefully off the list for siding with the Church instead of dying
    It said Ciel terminated 『森』 and 【城』, so I don't think it's Brunestud.
    Don't know if 森 = 実り is supposed to be the same thing.

JP Friend Code
    Ask me
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    I assume bandaged face man will be more relevant in Far Side, but I wonder which route he'll have the biggest role in.
    There is a shit ton of far side setup. Joshua Garahm, Spider Aheago Doc, Mario and crew, etc. They didn't do a WHOLE ton and I feel like they all fit alot better in the Far Side. The Far Side revolves round the mansion, and the burned man always shows up there, he even kills you if you look in a book in a room in the mansion. The doc is to give a DA enemy that's close to home to allow a threat within the mansion and not have the game feel short with having three routes. Not sure how they'll fit mario and co. in but I think they wil.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    I think they'll be more involved with caps lock and Satsuki.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxAkito View Post
    There is a shit ton of far side setup. Joshua Garahm, Spider Aheago Doc, Mario and crew, etc. They didn't do a WHOLE ton and I feel like they all fit alot better in the Far Side. The Far Side revolves round the mansion, and the burned man always shows up there, he even kills you if you look in a book in a room in the mansion. The doc is to give a DA enemy that's close to home to allow a threat within the mansion and not have the game feel short with having three routes. Not sure how they'll fit mario and co. in but I think they wil.
    Is it wishful to hope for one more route? That Sacchin at the end is just too much of a tease.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxAkito View Post
    burned man always shows up there, he even kills you if you look in a book in a room in the mansion
    That's some rezero shit. I can't even imagine Akiha's reaction in that timeline. Assuming the dude doesn't just go and wipes everyone else out after that.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    Is it wishful to hope for one more route? That Sacchin at the end is just too much of a tease.
    Why would they show her with the other heroines if she wasn't getting a route?

JP Friend Code
    Ask me
    US Friend Code
    Oh and Mio, I think Mio will be Far Side too. She's WAY too unexplained yet, and she camped on a roof...

Quote Originally Posted by DrStein View Post
    Why would they show her with the other heroines if she wasn't getting a route?
    Trolling?
    Quote Originally Posted by Menwearpink View Post
    Dont think Gil yelling at you to become a uberman will get you a thousand blades unknown to life nor death.
    In the nasuverse the easiest way to find out who is the strongest is to have them fight. Whoever loses was the stronger one.

US Friend Code
    I thought a Satsuki route was already confirmed years ago

Former Fortissimo Fan TLer Kratosirving's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Possible trolling, but Sacchin was originally going to be a route but was cut for time. I think it would be a massive kick in the dick if it happened they had to do the same thing again, so I feel that HAD to be a point for Nasu and TM to do.
    Fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier Video Walkthrough: COMPLETE (thread here)

Kadenz Fermata//Akkord:Fortissimo Playlists
    Kisekitsukai (Seventh Chord) Playlist
    Mahoutsukai (Magi) Playlist)
    Final Arc Playlist

FGO Support Card (As of April 2023)
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    I've always done and said what I feel and I don't let the opinions of others guide my actions. I've always marched to the beat of my own drummer and I will always march to the beat of my own drummer.

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    That DiZ looking mofo almost gave me a heart attack. Defo not expecting anyone to be there.
    Then he just vanished lol.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratosirving View Post
    Possible trolling, but Sacchin was originally going to be a route but was cut for time. I think it would be a massive kick in the dick if it happened they had to do the same thing again, so I feel that HAD to be a point for Nasu and TM to do.

I could see him cutting it for time again, since he's got so many project up in the air...except she's in the damn trailer.

Nasu isn't a sadist. He just likes vore. And inflation, apparently.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Nanaya's Avatar
    K I'm further in. This shit is not disappointing at all. By this point I can't imagine how it would. It's so damn good. I think we have a winner folks. They did Shiki right. I will say that.