Page 750 of 858 FirstFirst ... 250650700740745748749750751752755760800850 ... LastLast
Results 14,981 to 15,000 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Blog Entries

Class: Archer
    Other Classes: Rider
    True Name: Mehmed II
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Place of Origin: Ottoman Empire

Parameters:

STR: B
    END: A
    AGI: B
    MGI: C
    LCK: A
    NP: B

Dislikes: Dracula, Being Told No
    Talent: Conquest
    Natural Enemy: Vlad III
    Attribute: Earth
    Armament: Bow, Dardanelles Gun
    Catalyst:

Class Skills:
    Spoiler:
    Independent Action
    It is possible to take action even without a Master. However, to use Noble Phantasms of great magical energy consumption, backup from the Master is necessary. At Rank A, it is possible for a Servant to stay in the world for about a week without a Master.

Magic Resistance
    Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

Personal Skills:
    Spoiler:
    Military Tactics
    The father of conquest Archer led his troops to victory after victory which has crystalized into this skill.

Charisma
    Having B Rank in this Skill is sufficient to lead a nation as its King/Queen. The morale of military forces he or she commands is extremely high.

Imperial Privilege (False)
    As one who called himself the new Caesar after taking the city of Constantinople Archer mimics the privilege donned by many Roman Emperors and can temporarily use skills he would normally not have. For him the relevant skills are Riding, swordsmanship, fine arts and others.

Noble Phantasm(s):
    Spoiler:
    Juvenile Dream
    Fall Of The Iron-Wall Citadel

Type: Anti-Fortress
    Range: 1-99
    Max Targets: 1-100 people
    A recreation of Archer’s conquest of Constantinople in the form of his giant super weapon. Less of a cannon and more like a young boys idea of what a giant super weapon would be the Dardanelles Gun created by the mysterious engineer Orban required sixty oxen to even move and had the destructive power to destroy even the walls of Babylon. Archer in life used this cannon to destroy the walls of the city Constantinople.

To activate the noble phantasm Archer must first fire a shot from a regular sized Bombard as a ‘tracer’ bullet which declares the spot hit and an area around it ranging from 20 to 2000 meters, chosen at the discretion of Archer, to become Constantinople from 1451 in every possible way down to the ley lines and mana density. After the area known as Constantinople appears it becomes a logical progression in both the mind of Archer and the will of the world that the Dardanelles Gun would arrive with its caravan of oxen to fire its destructive payload and destroy the affected area.

Lore:
    Spoiler:
    The father of conquest who expanded the Ottoman empire to untold size. The man who took over Constantinople and claimed the title of Ceaser, the man who managed to defeat Vlad III, the man who created a number of political reforms and encouraged the arts and sciences. Mehmed the Conqueror was a man at a young age believed himself to be the one to unite the whole world under the Ottoman Empire and almost proved himself right. Unfortunately just as he was about to set his eyes on the great kingdom of Egypt he died of illness which has been speculated by some to have actually been poison from his eldest son.

Personality:
    Spoiler:
    The man born to take everything under the sun and rule Mehmed the Conquer does not think he can take over the world, he knows he can. Mehmed is a man that exudes confidence content in the knowledge that he is invincible. However once you get past his layers of unbridled confidence you may find out his two weaknesses, one is adorable little cats that are just so cute, and the other is cute boys who smile just right and make his insides just melt. If the man is cute enough Archer Mehmed is completely willing to forgive anything, even stating him and running away(a thing that actually happened in real life). An easy way to defeat him is to either be a very cute man or wear armor made of cats resulting in Mehmed being unable to attack.

Relationships:
    Spoiler:
    Diarumid:
    “I must say that man is positively delightful. I must have him in my bed.”
    “Wait but my Love Spot does not work on males? Does this mean he actually likes me?”

Iskander
    “A bit more muscly than I like them but I must pay a fellow conqueror my respects.”
    “Hahaha! I just might take you up on that offer!”

Vlad III(Either)
    “Vlad.”
    “Mehmed.”
    *Immediately start brawling”

Jaguar Warrior
    “Who’s a good kitty! It’s you! Yes it’s you!”
    “Finally somebody appreciates me-ow!”

Creator Notes:
    As you can probably tell the lore is sort of half assed since I don’t care about Mehmed much actually. All I really wanted to do was make one of the Himuro’s World Servants a reality. I did have some fun with it though especially finding out that Mehmed was the only person smart enough to give a mad scientist enough money and supplies to create a mega cannon. Of course the name of the canon he used wasn’t actually the Dardanelles Gun but it sounds cooler than just the big Ottoman gun.

As a fighter Mehmed will start out using a simple bow for hit and run tactics but eventually if pushed enough he will pull out his Bombard(an old version of a cannon) and just start blowing things away Archer Napoleon style. Also while his noble phantasm is amazing in the one and a million chance the one he’s attacking is a servant from Constantinople him transforming the area will also give them a massive power boost.
    Last edited by cooldownnow; October 21st, 2019 at 01:56 AM.

My Servant Compendium

Ever wonder what a Holy Grail War set in Texas would be like? Well wonder no longer because here is:
    Fate Texas Night
    Become Naunet the next leader of the Atlas Institute and fight your way to the top of a deadly war.

AKA Leyeet massive_jojo_reference's Avatar
    Angry Noises from my Constantine 11th sheet can be heard

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Mehmed II: Not a bad sheet, but apart from his NP and personality it does feel a little generic (which you even kind of admitted in the author's note). I don't know enough about the guy in real life to say what to add to it to make it more distinct though. Maybe a unique Skill based on his love for cute boys (like a male version of Fionn's Beauty Of Trouble With Women) or Imperial Privilege based on how he declared himself the Caesar of the Roman Empire?

I'd also question him having Military Tactics at the same rank as Iskandar, and I'm not sure what the + modifier in Magic Resistance is supposed to account for.

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    So, after much procrastination, I have finally completed this.

"I am Servant Saver. Zoroaster, the First Magus. I ask this; are you my Master? Regardless, come and I will guide you to asha, the truth and goodness of Ahura Mazda."

Class: Saver
    True Name: Zoroaster
    Alignment: Lawful Good

Strength: A
    Endurance: A
    Agility: B
    Mana: EX
    Luck: A
    Noble Phantasm: EX

Class Skills
    Counter Hero B
    A Class Skill of the Saver class. Reduces the parameters of the statistics of 'heroes' that the Servant faces in combat.

At Rank B, it reduces all of the opponent’s parameters by two ranks. It’s weaker against anti-heroes, reducing their parameters by one rank.

Charisma B+
    A composite Skill consisting of a person's charm as well as the natural talent to command or unify an army or country. Increases the ability of allies during group battles. A rare talent, and an ability inherent to Servants of the Saver class.

Having B Rank in this Skill is sufficient to lead a nation as its King/Queen. The morale of military forces he or she commands is extremely high. The effectiveness of this Skill steadily increases over time, reflecting how Zoroastrianism slowly gathered a large following as time went on.

Personal Skills
    Revelation A
    A Skill to "hear the voice of heavens" and take optimum action; a Skill equivalent to Instinct, a sixth sense regarding battles. However, 'Revelation' accommodates all matters related to the achievement of a goal (for instance, choosing the most suitable path while traveling). Because there is no basis to it, it cannot be explained to others clearly. It is a Skill held by the soul of the user.

The First Magus EX
    A composite Skill that combines the effects of High-Speed Divine Words, Astrology, and Librarian of Stored Knowledge of the equivalent Rank.

Zoroaster is hailed as the first Magus. He wields extremely powerful magecraft from the Age of Gods and possesses an immense amount of wisdom. He has control over the elements of āsmān (sky), āb (water), zamīg (earth), urwar (plants), gōspand (lone-created bull), mardōm (man), and xwarrag (fire). Additionally, his vast wisdom provides resistance to mental interference Thaumaturgy.

Discernment of the Poor A
    The insight to see through the opponent's character and attribute.

He will not be deceived by excuses and deceptions from words. After receiving his Revelation from Vohu Manah, Zoroaster devoted his life to the pursuit of asha (truth) and the denial of druj (lie) and teaching people to do the same.

Monotheism – Innovation A
    The version of Innovation possessed by Zoroaster. Zoroastrianism is regarded as the first religion in history to be a monotheism; the worship of one singular deity. It is a conceptual advantage over polytheistic divinities.

It grants modifiers leaning more in one’s favor when faced with opponents who have Divinity derived from a polytheistic pantheon. These modifiers are not granted when facing an opponent with Divinity derived from a monotheistic religion, making this Skill useless against opponents such as Judeo-Christian Heroic Spirits who do possess Divinity. Additionally, those with “fated” benefits of polytheistic origin will have their parameters reduced by one stage.

Noble Phantasms
    Atra
    The Pure Flame

Type: Anti-Unit, Anti-Evil
    Range: 0
    Maximum Number of Targets: 1
    The purest of the holy elements in Zoroastrianism. Atra is a purifying flame that represents the concept of asha. It is the prototype for the fires of Judgment Day in Christian tradition.

Upon True Name Release, an “Asha check” is performed. Success depends on how successfully one has distanced themselves from deceitfulness (druj) in favor of truth (asha) in life. If one has spent their whole life in pursuit of truth and righteousness will receive minimal damage from the purifying flame. However, those who have lived lives full of evil and deceit will find the damage from this Noble Phantasm most certainly be fatal, for Ahura Mazda punishes evildoers with fire.

Should this Noble Phantasm be deployed against Angra Mainyu, the one who is All the World’s Evils, it would be absolutely impossible for him to survive. This Noble Phantasm is also especially effective Beasts, the Evils of Humanity. Due to this Noble Phantasm’s nature, it is extremely ineffective against other Saver-class Servants.

Due to its nature of embodying asha, this Noble Phantasm will also remove all things that are considered druj from the world. Illusions, class names, and mistaken beliefs alike will all be removed to reveal the truth. Additionally, “Phantasms” in general will also be removed from the world because they are not supported by the modern era’s “truth”. In the case of a Servant’s Noble Phantasm, it will only be temporarily disabled. On the other hand, a Phantasmal Beast will be destroyed outright.

Lore:
    Zoroaster is recorded as the son of Pourushaspa of the Spitaman or Spitamids family and Dugdow, and his great-grandfather was Haecataspa. According to the tradition, he had four brothers, two older and two younger.

His training for priesthood began very early in his life, at seven-years-old. He was approximately fifteen when he became a priest and he gained knowledge from other teachers and personal experience from traveling when he left his parents at twenty years old. Then, at the age of thirty, he experienced a revelation when he was at river bank during a spring festival. A shining being known as Vohu Manah appeared to him and imparted to him the knowledge of Ahura Mazda, the all-good father of the universe, and five other radiant figures. Zoroaster then became aware of two primal spirits, the second being Angra Mainyu, who is All the World’s Evils, and the opposing concepts of asha (truth) and druj (lie).

Thus, he resolved to spend his life teaching other people to seek asha. He later received other revelations and saw a vision of the seven Amesha Spenta, with his teachings being recorded in the Gathas and the Avesta.

He taught about free will and opposed the use of the hallucinogenic Haoma plant in rituals, polytheism, over-ritualizing religious ceremonies and animal sacrifices, as well an oppressive class system in Persia which earned him strong opposition among local authorities. Eventually, at the age of about forty-two, he received the patronage of queen Hutaosa and a ruler named Vishtaspa, an early adherent of Zoroastrianism. Zoroaster's teaching about individual judgment, Heaven and Hell, the resurrection of the body, the Last Judgment, and everlasting life for the reunited soul and body, among other things, became borrowings in the Abrahamic religions, but they lost the context of the original teaching.

According to the tradition, he lived for many years after the Vishtaspa conversion, managed to establish a faithful community, and married three times. His first two wives bore him three sons and three daughters. His third wife, Hvōvi, was childless. Zoroaster died when he was 77 years and 40 days old.

Personality:
    Zoroaster is a deeply compassionate man who acts out of compassion for other people’s souls. Just as he did in life, he still devotes himself to convincing people to seek asha. Although he believes that his beliefs are true, he will never force someone to convert to them because it would go against their free will. He believes that free will is a gift to humanity from Ahura Mazda and it would be an utmost act of druj to deny them the ability to act on their own accord. Furthermore, he holds firmly to an unwavering belief that all humans are inherently good, that none are born evil, and everyone has a chance to do good in the world.

He detests polytheisms for two reasons; one is that he believes that there is only one god that rules over the universe, and the other is that polytheistic religions do not believe in free will and instead believe that everything is destined. He believes that the only thing that is destined is the Last Judgment and the triumph of Ahura Mazda and asha over Angra Mainyu and druj. Men do not act because they are destined to, they act because they wish to.

He is deeply offended by the behavior of modern magi. He disapproves of the immoral actions they will carry out in their pursuit of the Root, which he also believes to be a false truth, instead of following the path of good and seeking the truth of Ahura Mazda. Someone who exhibits such behavior call themselves a magus would spark a rare instance of genuine fury from Zoroaster and he will ferociously demand that the offending individual rescind their claim. Because of this, he is highly incompatible with the vast majority of magi. However, someone who seeks to defend human history would have excellent compatibility with him.

Relationships:
    Ritsuka Fujimaru: Zoroaster views himself as a guiding hand to lead his Master to asha. He will obey any order that he deems good and just but defy any that he deems evil and deceitful. This would most likely be a problem were his Master be an average magus, but that is not the case with Ritsuka.

Angra Mainyu: “All the World’s Evils? No, you are not. You are merely just a shadow of the real Angra Mainyu. But do not worry, I will not condemn you. I can sense great pain within you, so I will show compassion and perhaps reawaken the potential for good within you.”

Zoroaster is absolutely appalled by what the villagers did to the man that they called “Angra Mainyu” and therefore shows him the same compassion that he shows everyone else because he does not believe him to be All the World’s Evils. To him, he is just a man who was unjustly treated in life and should be given a second chance.

Other Saver-class Servants: Zoroaster will often engage in deep philosophical discussions with them about salvation. He can sense the deep compassion within them and therefore has feels great respect for them.

Polytheistic Divinities: “Ahura Mazda is the only true God. These other ‘gods’ are deeply mistaken, entrenched in lies and deceit.”

Karna: Zoroaster detests that Karna’s divinity is a result of a polytheistic pantheon, but he does feel an immense amount of respect for his honesty and charity.

Beasts: “This presence… It is similar to Angra Mainyu… Such vast evil… Very well. O great Evil of Humanity, you face a great shield of fire that serves to protect and guide humanity. In the name of Ahura Mazda, I will see to it that you are banished from this world!”

Creator's Notes
    My thanks to Shiki-pon for helping me develop ideas for this sheet. I'm quite proud of this turned out. Now, I've just got to finish my Rider Bull Demon King (I'm currently reading Journey to the West and would like to hold it off until after I've finished, even if progress has been slow) and Ruler Gabriel, and create a Foreigner-class Servant and I'll have done all the classes (except Moon Cancer, but I think of that as more of a BB thing). Also, I will have to create a decent Lancer-class Servant. Does anyone have any idea on good potential Foreigners? I have trouble with that one because the nature of that class kinda goes against my preference for keeping my Servant sheets as close to the actual lore as I can.
    Last edited by Lambda-Nu; August 29th, 2019 at 10:59 PM.
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Mehmed II: Not a bad sheet, but apart from his NP and personality it does feel a little generic (which you even kind of admitted in the author's note). I don't know enough about the guy in real life to say what to add to it to make it more distinct though. Maybe a unique Skill based on his love for cute boys (like a male version of Fionn's Beauty Of Trouble With Women) or Imperial Privilege based on how he declared himself the Caesar of the Roman Empire?

I'd also question him having Military Tactics at the same rank as Iskandar, and I'm not sure what the + modifier in Magic Resistance is supposed to account for.
    An Imperial Privilege sounds like an awesome idea! I'm adding it now. And it would be interesting I think if it was a (False) version of the skill since he's mimicking the powers of the Caesars. And it would also have some redundant parts of it if it's exactly like Nero, Romulus, and Caligula's skills which would be sort of funny in a way.

My Servant Compendium

Ever wonder what a Holy Grail War set in Texas would be like? Well wonder no longer because here is:
    Fate Texas Night
    Become Naunet the next leader of the Atlas Institute and fight your way to the top of a deadly war.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by massive_jojo_reference View Post
    Angry Noises from my Constantine 11th sheet can be heard
    Cannon noises can be heard from Mehmed's sheet.

But I wonder, if the two fought would a Noble Phantasm that is made to destroy Constantinople win conceptually against a servant that symbolizes Constantinople powered up by a home field advantage?

My Servant Compendium

Fate Texas Night

Blog Entries
    Zoroaster: I'm a bit weirded out by an ancient Persian guy being depicted with medieval-style armor, but I guess given the artistic license Fate takes with most Servants' appearances that's a silly thing to be bothered by. Minor pet peeves aside, the sheet itself is very good. Given the Avesta was already referenced in Angra Mainyu's NP (essentially a magical automatic typewriter that records everything around the user), I'm a little surprised you didn't give it to Zoroaster as a secondary NP. He wouldn't exactly need it given the whole evil-purging magical fire thing, but it might add a bit of extra flavor.

Blog Entries
    Also, Lambda, if you want Foreigner ideas, maybe you could try writing a Foreigner Akhenaten who's become fused with the phantom of the Black Pharaoh Nephren-Ka from H.P Lovecraft's mythos? Akhenaten was a pharaoh who was reviled by the religious establishment for forbidding worship of all the gods except the sun, which he called Aten, and ultimately had his very name stricken from history after death. I think it would be fitting to combine him with Nephren-Ka. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if Akhenaten was the real life inspiration for him. Of course, as a Foreigner he'd be an avatar for Nylarlahotep, who in Akhenaten's warped mind he identifies with his god Aten.

His NP could summon a blackened sun that's actually a portal for Nyarlahotep to manifest himself in the world, causing a wide-scale breakdown in reality. That's my idea, anyways. Feel free to take it up if you'd like.
    Last edited by RoydGolden; March 19th, 2019 at 11:05 AM. Reason: Fixed typo

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    RoydGolden: First off, the FC was one of the various FCs from Shiki-pon’s post that had the idea for Zoroaster, among others. And thought that it looked cool and looked like a Saver, so I choose to use it. Secondly, it never occurred to me to give him an NP based on the Avesta. I’ll have to add it, though I’ll have to figure out how the “magical automatic typewriter” works. Given how Zoroaster’s character emphasizes truth, maybe it only records the truth of whatever is happening around Zoroaster.

But as for your Foreigner Akhenaten, that seems like a good idea. Also, I am totally going to have that NP’s name mean Black Hole Sun in Ancient Egyptian. Probably. That’s a song I really like. That aside, the other Pharaohs, like Ozymandiaz, Nictoris, and Cleopatra, will definitely be able to tell that something is incredibly off about it and not like it. That just seems fighting, especially with how Ancient Egyptian history views Akhenaten as the black sheep of the Pharaohs, so to speak. Also, does anyone have any idea how to translate the wierd language used by Abigail and Hokusai when they use their NPs? I’m thinking of including NP-activation chants for my Servant sheets starting with this one.
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Though I'm glad to see Zoroaster got made (in part so I don't have to bother), I'm not too fond of his physical parameters being so high, given that he wasn't recorded as a warrior. I suppose Savers might have some kind of inner strength = outer strength dealie going on.
    I agree with Royd that the faceclaim isn't the most fitting and he could probably have used a second NP.
    Other than that, good job.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Also, Lambda, if you want Foreigner ideas, maybe you could try writing a Foreigner Akhenaten who's become fused with the phantom of the Black Pharaoh Nephren-Ka from H.P Lovecraft's mythos? Akhenaten was a pharaoh who was reviled by the religious establishment for forbidding worship of all the gods except the sun, which he called Aten, and ultimately had his very name stricken from history after death. I think it would be fitting to combine him with Nephren-Ka. In I wouldn't be surprised if Akhenaten was the real life inspiration for him. Of course, as a Foreigner he'd be an avatar for Nylarlahotep, who in Akhenaten's warped mind he identifies with his god Aten.

His NP could summon a blackened sun that's actually a portal for Nyarlahotep to manifest himself in the world, causing a wide-scale breakdown in reality. That's my idea, anyways. Feel free to take it up if you'd like.
    Another alternative ability coming from Nyarla would be stopping time, although that'd be blatantly copy-pasting Summer BB's third skill.

Blog Entries
    Rider of the Labyrinth
    Prelude

Will You Fly?
    There it was again. The Master of Chaldea was summoning again, sending out the call to the Throne of Heroes for aid. So many had answered already but it seemed like there was always need for more. With the seemingly endless threats the poor Master faced, it wasn’t hard to imagine that being true.

But I never answered. Why would I when there were so many better that would be able to aid her? I would be nothing but a burden.

But the call was still going. No one had answered yet. Sometimes it took a while for a hero to step forward and be summoned into the world, but someone would answer.

But it seemed wrong to just sit here. Maybe if I….

No. Answering the Master’s call would only hurt her cause. She was fighting to save all of Humanity. What use would a wretch like me be for something like that? A worthless bother, dead weight that would drag her down and bring ruin. That’s all I ever did.

But still, no one answered. The Master would certainly be hurt if no one came to them. But it shouldn’t be me. Even if I want to, I shouldn’t. My choices are destruction, my mind knows nothing of the righteous path the Master must follow. I cannot trust myself, so how could she ever trust me?

I can’t go. I can’t. I have to stay still. If I stay, then I will be helping. Yes, that’s a good way to think about it. I’m helping. I’m helping.

“Go.”

There was a push. I was moving! I was-I was moving towards the call! I was being summoned! No! NO! Please, no, I can’t! I can’t! If I do, I’ll-

“Your wings aren’t broken yet, little bird. You fell, but you still have a chance, so don't be afraid to fly. Go, spread your wings into the sky and soar again. Find your freedom from this prison. That's my wish. It always has been.”

Father?

Rider of the Labyrinth

Class: Rider
    True Name: Icarus Ikaria
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Region: Greece
    Source: Greek Mythology

Parameters
    Strength: E
    Endurance: D
    Agility: B+
    Mana: D
    Luck: E+
    Noble Phantasm: B

Height: 154 cm
    Weight: 40 kg
    Dislikes: Heights, the Sun, Herself
    Attribute: Man
    Natural Enemy: Karna, Ozymandias
    Personality

Personality

Her tragic death has left a scar on her mind, reminding her of the folly of her own childish recklessness. Oh, how many times she must have interrupted her father’s work on the wings, how she ignored his warnings to soar with the birds. These thoughts have destroyed the reckless abandon she used to have, turning into an overly cautious submissive, unwilling to think for herself, unwilling to trust her own mind. All she wants to do is not cause trouble for anyone ever again. To her, Icarus is nothing but a burden, a name even she could no longer bare to hold. Perhaps that’s why those wings could not carry her to freedom.

Thusly, Ikaria is a creature of absolute loyalty to her Master. No matter how unfavorable the order may be, it can't be any worse than what she would think to do, right? Because of her reliance on the Master to make decisions for her, Ikaria may accidentally fall into the same category as a certain suspicious trio of Servants, following her Master wherever they go. This behavior is unintentional and if she is informed of it bothering her Master, Ikaria will disappear, drowning in her own self-loathing. She's rather sensitive, so be careful with her.

If she were to attain the Holy Grail, Ikaria would wish to be forgotten, by everyone and herself. That way, she would not have to cause her father pain and she would be free of the name ‘Icarus’ forever. Then, maybe then, she could live a happy life.

Dialogue
    Dialogue
    “....Hello, Master. I apologize for answering your call, you must be disappointed. I’ll do my best to stay out of your way. Please, don’t mind me....”

“You….you were the one trapped underneath, weren’t you, in the labyrinth? The monster. It’s strange, it almost feels like we’re the same, but no. You’ve found happiness here, haven’t you? That’s good. That’s good.” (If you have summoned Asterios)

“M-Master! Those people! Please keep them away from me! I’m sorry, I will listen, please keep them away!” (If you have summoned a Servant associated with the Sun)

“She’s very strange. Even though she knows my name, knows what I did, she still tries to care for me. I don’t understand. Why won’t she listen to me?” (If you have summoned Atalante)

“....Oh, I’m sorry, I was just curious. No, we aren’t the same. Don't mind me.” (If you have summoned Circe or Benimenma)

“For you to take on a burden like Icarus with such a joyful look on your face….I’m sorry, Master. (smile) Please tell me if it becomes too much.” (Bond 5)

Skills

Class Skills

Magic Resistance: C
    A skill granted to her by her status as a Rider-class Servant, Ikaria was born in the Age of Gods and was the daughter of Daedalus. She has experienced her fair share of magic and understands the flow of it very well, enough to resist lower level spells.

Riding: E-

Unable to ride any vehicle or animal, Ikaria has this skill by virtue of her class container. The only thing she can ride is her greatest sin.

Personal Skills
    Mana Burst (Sunlight): D++
    The memory of the scorching sun remains emblazoned on her back. Focusing on these painful memories, Ikaria is able to conjure flames similar to those on the sun and use them to boost her own attacks. However, due to the nature of these memories, each usage of this skill causes Ikaria immense pain and weaken her mentally, making her more susceptible to interference.

Father’s Gift: C
    The wings given to her by her father to escape from imprisonment by King Minos. Made from wax and seagull feathers, these wings used to be attached by a leather harness. However, in an effect similar to Innocent Monster, these wings find themselves permanently attached to Ikaria’s back, despite having originally been on her arms. As well, she can now actively fly with these wings rather than gliding on the wind. While these would normally be rank A, Ikaria own hesitation to fly and fear of heights has greatly limited her ability to use them in combat, staying close to the ground and moving slowly.

Tinkering: E
    The only skill Ikaria enjoys using. For years, she lived in a single room with her father, watching him plan and tinker, using that godblessed mind to create for the tyrant, King Minos. During that time, she learned a thing or two about designing Mystic Codes and other Magical contraptions, though not well enough to warrant an Item Creation skill. Her designs are amateur and she can’t make them herself, but drawing them up makes her happy.

Tragic Existence: A
    A skill granted to those whose lives are defined by tragedy and exists as a cautionary tale to humanity. The name Icarus is only known to the world as the name of a child who died for her own recklessness. No one remembers the way she used to smile, the way she used to sing, her love of warm cheese, her loud snoring. It is almost impossible for anyone to look upon her without pity. Fighting someone so pathetic is hard.

Noble Phantasm
    Noble Phantasm
    The Weight of A Feather
    Icarus
    Type: Anti-Army
    More of a re-enactment and a combination of skills than a Noble Phantasm. Icarus requires the use of Mana Burst (Sunlight) and Father’s Gift to be used and Ikaria must re-enact her tragic fall. First, she must fly into the air, breaking above the cloud line and allowing the sun to beam down at her, overloading her Mana Burst with solar energy. The more sunlight available, the faster and stronger the Noble Phantasm will be. Using it effectively at night is almost impossible without artificial aid.

Once enough energy has been gathered, Ikaria’s entire body will be consumed by flames, turning into a being of pain and fire, now falling back to the ground. Her screams can be heard for miles. Once she hits the ground, she explodes and covers almost half a kilometer in flames, empowered by the fame of her demise. Due to the nature of her NP, Ikaria will die with its usage, meaning it should only be used as a last resort.

CN
    Creator's Note: This is a redo of my very first sheet her on Beast's Lair. I had fallen out of trying to completely my Seven Lucky Gods and so this is to try and get my groove back, by applying some of what I've learned and changed since to this old sheet. It's certainly not perfect, but it feels like a definite improvement. The little prelude is inspired by Daneel Rush's servant sheets. I was reading some today and was blown away by the style and decided to incorporate a little thing of my own for this.
    Last edited by Wizard; March 21st, 2019 at 10:16 AM.

I'm a peaceful woman with bad intentions. Lady Vanatos's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Ikarus deserves all of the headpats.
    Current FGO setup

Blog Entries
    Don't worry Wizard, I'm sure you'll find inspiration and finish the other five Lucky Gods soon enough.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Vanatos View Post
    Ikarus deserves all of the headpats.
    She needs them, as many as you can give.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dragolord09 View Post
    Don't worry Wizard, I'm sure you'll find inspiration and finish the other five Lucky Gods soon enough.
    Thanks. I just ran into a bit of trouble while trying to work on Rider and Lancer, especially with their Skills and Noble Phantasms. I'm hoping that working on other stuff will help me think better.

Blog Entries
    Class: Rider
    Other Classes: Berserker
    True Name: Sir Owain
    Place of Origin: Arthurian Myth
    Face Claim

Parameters:

STR: B
    END: B
    AGI: A
    MGI: C
    LCK: B
    NP: A

Dislikes: Treachery, Mordred
    Talent: Saving Women
    Natural Enemy:
    Attribute: Earth
    Armament: Sword and Shield
    Catalyst: A Shard of the Round Table

Class Skills:
    Spoiler:
    Riding
    All vehicles and all creatures but those of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast-rank can be used as mounts. However, that does not apply to members of Dragon Kind

Magic Resistance
    Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for them to be affected.

Personal Skills:
    Spoiler:
    Divinity
    Rider is the son of the daughter of a god giving him a small amount of divinity but as none of his legends focused on this aspect of his being the rank is low.

Bravery
    The ability to negate mental interference such as pressure, confusion and fascination. It also has the bonus effect of increasing melee damage. Rider has this ability as a result of having overcome madness in his past.

Animal Dialogue
    Due to the close bond with Llew Dewr Rider has learned how communicate with animals. However as the intellect of animals hasn’t improved complex ideas cannot be improved. Due to Llew Dewr’s position of king of beasts Rider can give minor commands that do not endanger the lives of the animals themselves.

Noble Phantasm(s):
    Spoiler:
    Llew Dewr
    The Noble White Lion
    Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 2-50
    Max Targets: 100
    Rider’s faithful companion that acted like his shadow for all his adventures. Rider gained Llew Dewr’s loyalty after saving the lion when it was fighting a dragon. As thanks for saving his life Llew followed Rider on all his adventures intervening when Rider’s life was at stake and helping even odds when he would be outnumbered or fighting a dishonorable opponent. In combat Llew Dewr will fight along side Rider as an individual combatant. When Rider announces the white lion’s name Llew Dewr he will become enveloped with the flames of the sun and Rider and Llew Dewr as one will obliterate all enemies in their path.

In addition Llew Dewr is not just any lion, he is the king of beasts imbued with the might to rule over all animals. Against any servant with the trait Beast must resist having their will taken over by the king.

Lore:
    Spoiler:
    The knight of the Lion was not always so. A member of the knights of the round table when a fellow knight and his cousin Cyon was defeated by a knight defending a magic spring and hearing this Owain decided to avenge his cousin’s honor. He found the knight and after a long duel he defeated the knight. The knight, known as Esclados the Red, retreated to his castle to die. Owain not wanting to let the knight escape followed him to his castle. In the castle he found himself under attack by the entirety of the castle. He was only saved by a maid Lunete who gave him a magic ring of invisibility after recognizing him as a great hero. As he snick around the castle Owain saw the wife of the man he killed, lady Laudine, and instantly fell in love.

After realizing that the magical spring needed a guardian Owain offered himself to become the new guardian of the spring in return for lady Laudine marrying him. The lady agreed and despite the circumstances the she truly came to love him. However after a year of marriage Owain started to long for the adventures of King Arthur’s court. His wife allowed him to go on the condition that he either returned in a year or never returned at all. Owain ended up having so much fun he missed the deadline and his wife sent him a missive informing him they were no longer together.

At this news Owain lost his mind and lived in the woods for a year not wearing clothes and eating raw meat. Eventually he was found by a countess and her servant who took him into their home and nursed him back to sanity. As he was being tended to an army led by a man scorned by the countess arrived to take over the last of her lands. Before they army could attack however Owain regained his wits and challenged the army’s leader and after defeating him allowed him to live in exchange for never bothering the countess again. In thanks for saving her life the countess asked Owain to stay with her and marry him but he refused and left on a quest to get his wife back.

It was on this quest that he came across a white lion battling against a dragon in an event that would change his life. Owain being an honorable soul decided to hep the lion against the great foe and in return Llew Dewr pledged his life to repay the debt he now owed the knight. The two traveled together from then on out becoming known as the Knight of the Lion. The two went on many adventures fighting giants, saving maidens, and becoming known throughout the entire land.

Eventually Owain and Llew Dewr returned to the castle of the magic spring where the maid Lunete that had helped him all those years ago was going to be burned at the stake by a treacherous seneschal who was trying to overthrow the lady Laudine. Owain disguised as the Knight of the Lion saved Lunete and defeated the seneschal and his two brothers and Lunete who was the only to recognize the knight convinced Laudine to make the Knight of the Lion her new husband. Laudine agreed only to find out it was Owain her ex husband Laudine was mad for some time but in the end just laughed it off and the two returned to happy married life.

Personality:
    Spoiler:
    Owain is a kind man who is unfortunately easily distracted by doing good deeds. An example of this is him being so distracted by enjoying the chivalry of King Arthur’s court that he forgot all about his wife’s ultimatum. He also follows the codes of chivalry to a fault willingly fighting at a 3 to 1 disadvantage because even if his opponent is cheating he still agreed to fight alone.

Llew Dewr despite being honor bound to serve Owain can get exasperated with his antics of chivalry. Often times their adventures will end with Llew Dewr jumping into a fight that Owain has foolishly entered alone. Outside of fighting and Owain’s bull headed chivalry Llew Dewr and his rider get along brilliantly able to communicate even if they are not of the same species. On cold nights Llew Dewr will even allow Owain to cuddle up next to him and use his pelt for warmth.

Relationships:
    Spoiler:
    Gawain:
    “Gawain it has been too long! How have your adventures fared?”
    “They have been well. I must ask though, if you are summoned does that mean that Lunete has come with you?”

Artoria(Lancer)
    “I know it is not my place but I must ask, why was I not summoned to the Holy City? Did the Lion King have no use for the Knight of the Lion”
    “I am sorry I cannot answer that my loyal knight. I am not the Lion King and have no wish to understand her motives.

Mordred
    "What is the Knight of Treachery doing here?"
    "I could ask the same about the Knight of Abandoning his Wife"

Creator Notes:
    Finally made a knight of the round table! Go me! I’m surprised that there were not many Owain’s made before, and the ones I did see didn’t seem to focus much on the story between him and Laudine. As for the servant itself the name of Llew Dewr is something I just came up with, it means brave lion in welsh. If he was summoned in Britain then Owain would also get his ring of invisibility. Owain can technically be summoned as a Berserker but he would be without Llew Dewr and his noble phantasm would just be him doing an all out attack on his opponent so it would very much be a downgrade.
    Last edited by cooldownnow; April 21st, 2019 at 09:07 PM.

My Servant Compendium

Fate Texas Night

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    @Owain

Not a bad Sheet. I especially appreciate the Garo faceclaim. Could I ask what was the basis for giving him the "Divinity" Skill?
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Blog Entries
    Avenger of the Tower
    FC (Edward/Richard)

Class: Avenger
    True Name: Edward V and Richard of Shrewsbury
    Region: England
    Source: Historical Fact

Parameters
    Strength: D
    Endurance: C
    Agility: D
    Mana: C+
    Luck: E
    Noble Phantasm: A

Height: 167cm (Edward)/154cm (Richard)
    Weight: 38kg (Edward)/ 29kg (Richard)
    Likes: Cheese, knights, flattery (Edward)/Cats and movies (Richard)
    Dislikes: Their uncle
    Attribute: Man
    Natural Enemy: Richard III
    Lore
    Lore
    The Princes in the Tower. Edward V, would-be King of England in the 15th century, and his younger brother, Richard, Duke of York. The only surviving sons of King Edward IV, the pair disappeared from the eyes of history after being imprisoned by their ambitious uncle, Richard of Gloucester, also known as Richard III, in order to take the throne. Little is known for certain about the fate of the princes after their imprisonment in the Tower of London. Some say they were killed by Richard’s orders. The brothers would say that was true and not true.

Richard never had them murdered in the Tower, but he never freed them. As he grew more paranoid about his power, Richard moved the boys deeper and deeper into the Tower, locking away where no light would find them. Despite his treachery, he could never bring himself to kill his nephews directly, choosing cowardice and allowing time to do it. The boys began to fade from the minds of the public, even from those who had once sought to free them, until they were simply another tale in history, the Princes in the Tower.

Personality
    Personality
    Edward is a boy trying to hold on to whatever pride he can muster.

He knows that he’s lost everything, he knows that he didn’t become the exalted king he dreamed of being, but it’s not his fault. He could’ve been those things, he is those things, he can still be them if he’s given a chance! He holds himself like a king, treating his Master as a loyal advisor and the Holy Grail War as a great clash of nations. This is his opportunity to prove himself. If he can take the Holy Grail, he can do what no king has ever done before.

Of course, it’s not the actual Holy Grail and he knows that, but he needs something. If he can get the Grail and his wish, then he can rewrite it all. He can become the king he was born to be. Then maybe this hole in his chest will be filled. Because if he can’t be king, then what is he?

Richard is surprisingly well put together. As the ‘spare’ to his brother, he had few ambitions of his own, preferring to live his life as comfortably as possible. He had everything lined up before his uncle went and ruined it. He certainly despises Gloucester for ruining his life, but he can’t hold a candle to his brother who flies into a rage at the very mention of the man. Richard wishes that his brother would be able to make a little peace with their situation and let go of some of that hatred. He wants him to stop obsessing about being a king and enjoy their new chance at life, but he sees how futile that is and just sighs.

Richard is a lot cruder than his brother, not given the same isolated education as his older brother.

Dialogue
    Dialogue
    “ (Edward) Rejoice, my dear servant, for you have had the honor of summoning the King of England himself! (Richard) Not the king. (Edward) Hush! Ehem, as I was saying, you have been honored by I, Edward V, King of England and Lord of Ireland, appearing before you in the Avenger-class. You may clap now. (Richard) Please don’t. Yo, I’m Richard, nice to meet you. Sorry about his...everything. Hey, do you guys have any video games around here?”

(Edward) “It can’t be! The famed King Arthur, standing before me! Amazing! Truly this is a wonderful kingdom! Ah….(blush) but I hadn’t expected you to be so...beautiful. Oh.” (If you have summoned Artoria.)

(Edward) “A true artist stands before me! You have the congratulations of another Sovereign of England for your astounding works, Mr. Shakespeare. I must say, I’m quite the fan of your historical episodes.” (If you have summoned William Shakespeare.)

(Richard) “Those guys are too good. I wanted to have fun but those guys have no mercy for a newbie. Guess that’s how those military types are. Damn it. I’ll just have to go at them harder! Another round!” (If you have summoned Iskander or Lord El-Melloi)

(Edward) “Pssh! As if a brute like you could ever be King of England! It is hardly a mystery as to why your illustrious father would reject a beast like you from succeeding him. He may as well have given his crown to a rabid doAHH!!.” (If you have summoned Mordred)

(Richard) “Please forgive him, he’s a bit cracked in the head and he grew up weird. He doesn’t really know how to talk to ladies properly. Hm? Wait, noAHHH!” (If you have summoned Mordred).

Skills
    Class Skills
    Avenger: E
    Taking on the grudges and hatred of other people is what an Avenger does, turning them into strength. But there is little hatred to be found aimed at the brother. They’re more pitied than hated. No, hatred burns brightly in the heart of the would-be king, furious at his uncle and calling for blood (and his crown). The younger of the two can only shake his head and sigh.

Memory Correction: A
    No matter how much times passes, no matter who dies, no matter who lives, Edward can never forgive what has been done to him and his brother. There is nothing that can quench the inferno of hatred blazing in his heart! Richard has suggested a hobby. He thinks knitting would suit Edward very nicely.
    Self-Replenishment (Mana): D
    Revenge, anger, hatred, power, blah blah blah. You know how this goes. More hate = more mana. Can we move on?

Personal Skills
    Alone in the Darkness: A
    A skill born in the darkness of the Tower where there was no one but its two prisoners. They had no one but each other and are bound together in history. Regardless of whether they are getting along, it is almost impossible to find Edward with Richard and Richard without Edward. They are connected by blood and bondage. If one were to die during the course of a Holy Grail War or other situations, the survivor would be lost and madness would overtake them. Their hatred/mana would overflow and their body would start to deteriorate from the strain. The survivor would run wild across the battlefield until their body finally gave out. The skill has a similar minor effect when one of the brothers is hurt, increasing the others strength.

Wisdom of the King: D
    From the earliest days of his youth, Edward was being groomed to become a proper king. For that reason, he was educated in all manner of subjects at the time. As a skill, this gives Edward access to abilities necessary for kingship, such as Charisma, Military Tactics, Riding, Discerning Eyes, and Eternal Arms Mastership and more. Due to the death of his father and subsequent imprisonment, Edward’s education was left incomplete, leaving these skills on the lower ranks.
    Another Pretender: B
    With all of the mystery surrounding their disappearance and the instability of the throne, a number of pretenders came about claiming to be one of the lost princes, hoping to claim the throne for themselves. Of course, almost all of them were proven fakes, but their charades did little to help in discovering the truth behind the princes’ disappearance. Now, even as Servants, it would be difficult for the boys’ own mother to tell who they were, confused by the skill that muddles their true identities. The boys can also create shadowy decoys of themselves that vary wildly from exact copies to entirely different people. Still, no one can tell the difference. It’s almost hurtful.

Noble Phantasm
    Noble Phantasm
    Bless Me, Sword By Which Force is Slain
    Knights of Ascalon
    Type: Anti-Team
    Richard’s Noble Phantasm. From the ripe old age of two, Richard was named a member of the Order of the Garter. The Order of the Garter is a chivalric order dating back to the 14th century, founded by Richard’s ancestor, Edward III, dedicated to Saint George. Only the royal family and those selected by them were able to join the order with a maximum of 24 Companion members to the sovereign.

Calling upon the connection to the dragonslaying knight, Richard can summon a copy of Ascalon as his weapon. It lacks in the same power and abilities as the original sword, but it has some of its own. Richard is able to use the sword to induct people into the Order of the Garter, granting them a strong black mantle and a white band of light around their leg. As more people are inducted, the bonuses to the members’ strength and speed increases with a cap of 24 total members excluding Richard himself.

Richard can call ‘meetings’ of the order, teleporting them to his location regardless of where they are at any time by placing Ascalon against a flat surface. The knights are bound to heed Richard’s command and code of the order. Should anyone break the chivalric code, they will immediately be removed from the order regardless of Richard’s knowledge of their actions.

Gathering All of the Court
    We Four Kings
    Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Edward’s Noble Phantasm. As the heir apparent to the Throne of England, raising Edward in a secure environment was important to his father. For that reason, he sent his son away to Ludlow Castle for his education. Accompanying him for those years were three men that Edward IV trusted implicit with his son.

Anthony Woodville, uncle to Edward and Richard on their mother’s side. An accomplished military leader and dueling champion, it was assumed that he would be able to keep his nephews safe and teach him the arts of war. Next was Richard Grey, half-brother to the princes from their mother’s previous marriage; a handsome knight with a heart of gold that carried deeply for his younger brothers. Finally, Thomas Vaughn, a loyal servant of Edward IV; a sharp witted man who would serve as chamberlain of the young heir’s castle, preparing him for his future role. All three men travelled with Edward V to London after his father’s death. All three men were executed by Richard III.

Trapped in the Tower with only his brother and annulled of his birthright, Edward’s mind began to crack and the edge of madness grew closer. But before he could tip into the darkness, he heard the voices of his three loyal companions, reminding him of their lessons. Madness was not befitting of a proper king. He had to stay strong, at least for his brother. These voices in his head were not those of the dead loyalists, but rather fragments of Edward’s mind taking on their personas. With these fragments, Edward is able to maintain four separate lines of thought with different perspectives.As a Servant, these personas are able to draw upon the knowledge and skill of the actual figures, giving Edward access to them. Using this, Edward is able to think and act faster than even genius Servants, fighting with experience of men twice his age and a wit sharper than most swords.

Birthplace of Royal Ghosts
    The Tower
    Type: Anti-Unit
    The Noble Phantasm of the Princes. The Tower of London is a prison infamous in British history for holding captive many powerful people from administrators to saints to queens. Many imprisoned there are executed or released, but not the brothers. In the depths of the Tower, they faded into darkness, only remembered by the world as little more than a footnote in history. For the princes, the Tower of London was a place greater than hell.

From the depths of their memories, the princes are able to summon a shadowy facade of the Tower around their target. The halls are dark and misty, reeking of blood and rot. A chill runs through the building, chasing them no matter where they go. Torches flicker against the wall but cast no light, leaving the entire estate in shadow. From these pools of black, hands reach out and grab the target, pulling them down into the core of the tower, ripping away their identity, their history, their legend, other name, reducing them to nothing but another prisoner in the tower. For kings and emperors, this Tower is more dangerous for their name is everything they are. Even men (and women) of God are not safe. Only those of Divine Nature are truly free of its ravages.

CN
    Creator's Note: Another redo because when you can't new ideas, redo the old ones, yeah?

Last edited by Wizard; March 21st, 2019 at 09:29 PM.

Blog Entries
    In some myths involving Owain, or Yvain as some stories called him, he was the son of a demigod woman named Modron. So I figured that would qualify him for some divinity like with Iskander.

My Servant Compendium

Fate Texas Night

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cooldownnow View Post
    In some myths involving Owain, or Yvain as some stories called him, he was the son of a demigod woman named Modron. So I figured that would qualify him for some divinity like with Iskander.
    Hmm...I see. Certainly you could go for that angle involving Modron.

Speaking of Yvain actually, I wonder if we'll ever see him as a Servant since we apparently have the names of all twelve Knights of the Round Table.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)