Page 404 of 858 FirstFirst ... 304354394399402403404405406409414454504 ... LastLast
Results 8,061 to 8,080 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

European secret societies such as the Societas Draconistarum tended to have a reputation of studying magic. Also, a lot of myths about Vlad Tepes mention him having unnaturally large eyes in an equally unnatural shade of green.

So basically, if you stretch things a little, Caster!Vlad is definitely possible.

Caster!Vlad

True Name: Vlad III
    Class: Caster

Strength: C
    Agility: B
    Endurance: C
    Magical Power: B
    Luck: C

Class Skills:

Item Construction: D+
    The skill to manufacture magical items. Caster's talent in this area is below average for a Caster Class Servant, but is significantly better when creating magical weaponry, especially blades.

Territory Creation: C+
    The ability to create terrain advantageous to one's self as a magus. Caster is able to create the "Cetatea de Sangele Dragonului," a ceremonial workshop utilized by the Societas Draconistrarum that gathers ambient mana in the form of a red mist that is automatically absorbed and stored by the Societas Emblem on Caster's sword. Additionally, any magic used by someone who does not bear the emblem of the Societas is partially drained of mana, reducing its rank by one. Caster has also introduced elements from the workshops of other societies, but these are insufficient to increase the rank of this skill.

Personal Skills:
    Syncretic Thaumaturgy: C+
    Vlad’s personal system of thaumaturgy, a combination of systems taken partially from various secret societies of the era, but primarily composed of the spells and niche thaumaturgical systems granted to the Crusading Orders. As such, it is biased towards combat.
    Protector of the Faith: A+++
    The skill of one who both fought and sacrificed for their religion with great fervor. At this rank, Caster's offense and defense are effectively tripled against opponents who follow a non-Christian religion or are descendants of non-Christian divinities. However, sanity is greatly decreased.

Mystic Eyes: B
    It was often said that Vlad III's unusual eyes had mystic powers, but it was never agreed what powers they had. In truth, their power was that of "crystallization," forcing things to appear. Against unresistant targets, it may be used to do things such as forcing the iron in their blood to "crystalize" into a metal spike, but it may also be used to force things to remain manifest -- allowing him to hinder a Servant's attempts to astralize, or the usage of teleportation methods, as well as forcing someone to remain alive past the point where it should be possible (Which he most often used to keep a torture victim alive, of course; he is unable to target himself).

Demonic Defender of the State: A
    The capacity of a Servant to mark a region as his personal dominion by securing the surrounding leylines prior to an engagement. At this rank, all physical parameters are increased by one within the marked area.

Noble Phantasms:

Crusade Sāngeroase
    Type: Anti-Country
    Range: 0-999
    Targets: 666,000 (Theoretically)

The Mantuan Crusade of the 1400s was short by the standards of a Crusade, but was also both bloody, pointless, and terrible by those same standards. Perhaps most emblematic of this was Vlad III's actions during and leading up to the Noapte de Targoviste, where he impaled 23,000 Turks to frighten the Ottoman Forces into retreat, before slaughtering them all in a night attack when they were defenseless, effectively ending the Crusade then and there.

The fear inflicted by these events and by the crusades as a whole had a major impact on mankind, both culturally and mystically, leaving Europe and the Middle East in awe and terror of the newly christened "Lord of Execution." As the bloodiest -- or at least, most graphically remembered -- atrocity in the history of the Crusades, it has appeared in the Caster class as the crystallization of "war and atrocity in the name of God."

When activated, blood flows without end from every unobserved place near the edges of Vlad's line of sight. Whenever this flowing blood passes by an unobserved area from which blood may flow, it will do so, the radius gradually growing until, in theory, an entire country will be consumed in blood. This blood will fuel all of those who attack with righteous fervor, increasing mana supply and overall offensive power in proportion to the intensity of their motivations; however, this effect will gradually fade, only renewing itself when someone inflicts pain in a way that draws blood. It will also fuel those emotions, driving even uninvolved individuals to attack others, provided they have someone who they believe it righteous to attack, even if only subconsciously; this effect will grow as the first effect fades, but does not fade itself until the Phantasm ceases operation. As the effect continues, both demons and wraiths will begin to manifest, murdering and torturing all within sight, uncontrollable even to Vlad.

The main limitation of this Phantasm is that it is fueled by emotion just as much, if not more so, than it is by Vlad himself. If used in an area bereft of people, or one where religious fervor is insufficient to fuel a holy war, it will burn out in a matter of minutes.

As a Phantasm that is indiscriminate by nature, it is immensely difficult for Vlad to control, as its range of effect will not stop spreading until it either burns out or reaches the borders of the country it is currently in. The only real option he has available is Demonic Defender of the State: as Vlad's marked territory becomes defined as “his country,” the Phantasm will treat it as such and not leave its bounds. Vlad is able to control the demons and wraiths that appear when this Phantasm is invoked, but outside of his marked territory he may only control their general movements rather than specific actions -- while they will still attack any living thing that comes to close to them, he can at least cause them to move to areas that do not contain his allies.

Legend of Dracula
    Type: Anti-Unit (Self)

A Noble Phantasm that reproduces the legend of Dracula, gained by Vlad III through the distortion of his heroic legend. Its usage allows him to alter his aspect to become the blood-sucking vampire modeled after him, turning him from a Heroic Spirit into a literal monster. As a Caster, his hatred of the effect of the legend has had on him will make him refuse to use the Noble Phantasm even should it mean his death, requiring a Command Spell to force him to use it and the price of his Master's life as he makes him pay for the transgression.

Upon transforming, his normal skills and Noble Phantasms are sealed, causing his personal spear to vanish like dust as his "aspect as a hero is extinguished." He gains blood-red eyes displaying a great amount of cruelty, but loses his normal look of intelligence. He gains fangs and claws, his normally aristocratic clothes become torn, and his flesh and blood take the form of shadows with mass. It boosts all of his attributes, grants the capacity to shape shift into mist and assorted animals, grants the ability to turn others, even Servants, into vampire comrades through blood-sucking, and, being of a similar nature to Dead Apostles, grants the Curse of Restoration and replaces his Mystic Eyes of Crystallization with Mystic Eyes of Enchantment.

Castelul īnsāngerată
    Type: Support
    Range: 0-10
    Targets: 1-6

A highly degraded version of Crusade Sāngeroase that Vlad may use while Legend of Dracula is active. While the concept of bloodshed is retained, the concept of righteous atrocity is lost, removing the vast majority of the Phantasm's power. While its activation will cause blood to flow, it only supplements Dracula's mana supply and increases the speed of regeneration, while causing enemies to be gradually infected with vampirism if they remain in contact with the blood for too long.

Not all that happy with Crusade Sangeroase, I'll admit; it feels a bit generic for what it is. It's mostly there to keep Vlad from having the exact same Phantasms as a Caster that he has in other classes, since Kazikli Bey felt like less of a fit for Caster than it is for Lancer and Berserker.

Funnily enough, going by the myths Vlad probably meets the basic qualifications for Saber, Archer, and Rider as well...

Last edited by Arkanian; October 10th, 2017 at 03:39 PM.
    We knew the forum would not be the same. A few people , a few people , most people were . I remembered the line from the Nasu scripture, the Fate/Complete Material... "Now, I am become Death, the derailer of threads."

Banned
    Blog Entries
    A Caster version of Vlad might be more Dracula-like than the Berserker version. IIRC, Dracula only became more warrior-like with the Gary Oldman portrayal onwards. Before that, versions, like the classic Castlevania one, did not use melee attacks in his human form, only magic, such as fireballs.

Game portrayals have nothing to do with history?

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Alexcoene's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LegalLoliLover View Post
    A Caster version of Vlad might be more Dracula-like than the Berserker version. IIRC, Dracula only became more warrior-like with the Gary Oldman portrayal onwards. Before that, versions, like the classic Castlevania one, did not use melee attacks in his human form, only magic, such as fireballs.
    Video games or anime do not make a legend.

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    musicals are still cool though
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

please talk to me about your OCs Saron's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

"Shall we go save some lives Master?"

Source:(X)

Name; Oskar Schindler
    Class; Saver (False), Ruler
    Armament: Mauser C96 handgun
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Attribute: Human
    Traits: Human, Nazi

Stats:
    Strength: D
    Agility: C
    Endurance: C
    Mana: B
    Luck: B
    Noble Phantasm: A

Dislikes: Nazis, genocide
    Talents: Saving lives
    Natural Enemy: Adolf Hitler
    Wish: To ensure there never is another Holocaust or mass genocide

Skills
    Class Skills:
    Charisma: A
    The natural ability to lead people. He wasn’t a military leader, but he possessed an almost inhuman charm and ability to barter with others. Gains the highest rank without a blessing or curse affecting it.

Counter Hero: B+
    People categorized as “heroes” suffer rank down in Strength, Agility, Luck, and suffer a rank down in their Noble Phantasm's ability.

Personal Skills:
    Righteous Among the Nations: EX
    A skill granted to non-Jews who risked their lives to save Jews during the Holocaust. It allows for the ability to recognize people who have “saved” others and those who have “not saved” others, and if they fall under the latter they gain a rank down in their stats based on the weight of how many lives they didn’t “save”.

If he were to fight someone like Jesus of Nazareth, this skill would have no effect, but if he fought someone like Jack the Ripper or one of his fellow Nazis, the skill would gain massive power and his opponent would be severely weakened.

Golden Rule: C-
    The ability to collect and maintain wealth. Wealth is easy to achieve, but he is willing to throw it all away if it means saving lives.

Bravery: A+
    The ability to negate mental interference through sheer force of will. Despite the considerable risks and him going bankrupt increasing drastically as the war went on, he held true to his path and continued saving lives until the war ended.

Noble Phantasm
    Schindlerjuden
    All I Saved, Yet Not Enough

A+
    Range: 1~100
    Max Targets: 1~12

Appearing as a simple list with 11 hundred names written in German, it has the ability that guarantees the “salvation” of it’s targets. If he writes their name in the list, they will be impervious to damage but also incapable of hurting others until the war is over.

It can't be used on beings with "false lives" like Servants, and he only will use it on potential victims of the war or people caught in the crossfire, and absolutely refuses to write his Master's or rival Master's names.

"If you summoned me Master, you damn well better be prepared to die for your dream."

Using a Command Seal to make him write the Master's name is impossible, as the effects only work if he truly believes the one intended to be saved deserves salvation.

Personality
    A kind, courteous, and honorable man, Saver is extremely easy to get along with and despite his unfortunate affiliation with a dark side of history, he is truly worthy of his title as Saver. He however still carries a large amount of regret, as he feels as if he could have saved more Jews from the death camps and deeply wishes that he could have saved more.

He holds a great hatred for the Nazi party and genocide, and seeks the formers complete destruction in modern times and the latter from ever happening again.

Lore
    Oskar Schindler was a Nazi, a group infamous for it's intolerance and hatred, but he was the opposite, a kind and loving man who became a symbol of salvation and the good in humanity because of the lives he saved during the Holocaust, a genocide of Jewish people.

He ensured over 1,100 Jews survived the war by keeping them safe in his factories, using all of his fortune on saving people's lives. The Jewish people were so thankful, they supported him financially after the war and was buried on Mount Zion in Jerusalem, a high symbol of honor for Jewish people, making him the only Nazi to have such a holy area be his eternal resting place.

He is applicable for the Saver and Ruler classes, but he is a (False) Savior as he wasn’t a religious figure like Jesus or Buddha, but is still applicable as he gave salvation to over a thousand people.

<I>

Felt like it was time to do the obligatory Nazi Servant, but I wanted to make a good guy instead of the cliche "I'm a Nazi and I eat babies" type characters.
    Last edited by Saron; October 10th, 2017 at 06:25 PM.
    My thirst for Antonio grows by the second.

Man...

I Make Servants, Some Of Which Are Tragedies

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Schindler: I wonder if you were inspired by the mention of Schindler in the discussion over in the 2017 anime thread lately. In any case, it's a pretty cool sheet overall. A-rank Golden Rule feels a bit too high, since that's the level of the likes of Gilgamesh who literally owned all the wealth in the world. Just C or even D rank should be more then enough IMO. Also, that FC is Machina from Dies Irae, right?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Schindler: I wonder if you were inspired by the mention of Schindler in the discussion over in the 2017 anime thread lately.
    I was actually inspired when I was trying to make a Ferdniand Schrörner sheet until realized I was essentially making an Ionioi Hetori clone, and decided to go look at other Nazi's for ideas until I stumbled onto Schindler, and the result was the sheet.
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    In any case, it's a pretty cool sheet overall. A-rank Golden Rule feels a bit too high, since that's the level of the likes of Gilgamesh who literally owned all the wealth in the world. Just C or even D rank should be more then enough IMO. Also, that FC is Machina from Dies Irae, right?
    Yup. He was the only Nazi esque character I could find without it being a woman or the Major from Hellsing.

Man...

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Could vlad classify as assassin? I mean, he did comit mass murder, and carmila classifies

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post
    Could vlad classify as assassin? I mean, he did comit mass murder, and carmila classifies
    I'd say no.

Carmilla kept her murders a relative secret using her nobility to cover it up, while Vlad proudly displayed his kills.

Man...

US Friend Code
    You could probably force him into the class by imposing more aspects of the Dracula tale over him. Novel Dracula would fit pretty easily into the Assassin Class.

Well, one recounting of Targoviste claims that Vlad personally snuck into the Sultan's camp prior to the night attack to personally gather intel, but I doubt that's enough to qualify by itself and I can't find anything else at the moment (Though admittedly I didn't look that hard).
    We knew the forum would not be the same. A few people , a few people , most people were . I remembered the line from the Nasu scripture, the Fate/Complete Material... "Now, I am become Death, the derailer of threads."

Blog Entries
    Maybe summon Bram Stoker, who would be very distorted by the reader's curse

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Fate / White Memoria

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Hmmmmm, Bram Stoker being a Servant would be interesting, especially if he was influenced by the novel.

Man...

Funnily enough, Bram Stoker was actually a member of the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, one of the European societies that studied the occult (Which Aleister Crowley was also a member of). So he's one of the few Author!Casters who would know actual magecraft.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkanian View Post
    Funnily enough, Bram Stoker was actually a member of the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, one of the European societies that studied the occult (The one founded by Aleister Crowley, no less!). So he's one of the few Author!Casters who would know actual magecraft.
    That's something I didn't actually know, now I'm tempted to make a Caster!Bram.

Man...

Quote Originally Posted by Saron View Post
    That's something I didn't actually know, now I'm tempted to make a Caster!Bram.
    I actually misread the article; Aleister Crowley was a member, but he wasn't the founder. Still a good basis for a Servant though.

Blog Entries
    That would make him not a author caster, but a caster author

Fate / White Memoria

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post
    That would make him not a author caster, but a caster author
    "What a twist!"

Man...

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Express View Post
    Game portrayals have nothing to do with history?
    Save for Bram Stoker's book, would there be any other portrayals of vampire Dracula that don't count as pop culture?