Page 184 of 782 FirstFirst ... 84134174179182183184185186189194234284684 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,680 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

夜属 Nightkin
    G-man I love you, your comment about making more pactios just made me have a thought that I MUST make real, Ouma Shu from Guilty Crown as a servant!

EVERYBODY gets a noble phantasm! Hooray Void Genome!

Now the question is what class ought he be? I'm thinking caster, but he might qualify for saber if you give him access to Inori's void (which would make sense as part of his myth actually)... Decisions decisions, though I guess I'll work on updating utnapishtim before I get finished on this new little goodie

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Jason reminds me of Digimon.

Apple needs to give him a final form, consisting of both the figurehead and the ship itself.

EDIT:

Also, draw more pictures, people. If your doodles are good, people may actually be interested in reading your 3000-word Servant profile.
    Last edited by food; November 25th, 2012 at 04:06 PM.

Tlahuicole

An enemy of the the mighty Aztec Empire. He led the Tlaxcalteca against them in the Flower Wars, either ritualized conflicts created for the sake of taking prisoners for human sacrifice and/or a long series of battles designed to wear the Tlaxcalteca down for one last conquering push. Tlahuicole was said to carry two axes too heavy for a normal man to lift. Eventually, however, his army was defeated and he was taken captive. Amazed by his skill, Moctezuma offered him freedom, rewards, and safe passage home. Tlahuicole refused. His honor demanded that he face the same fate as the other captives and be sacrificed. Moctezuma then ordered him to serve him, put him in command of an army, and sent him against the Tarascans, whom he promptly crushed. In return for this, he was offered membership in the Aztec Nobility, but, once again, he refused, begging Moctezuma for the relief of death over the pain of his dishonor.

As gratitude for his services, Moctezuma allowed him to die a warrior's death. His copper axes, tlahuiztli, his distinctive suit of full armor, and ichcahuipilli, underarmor made of quilted cotton cloth soaked in brine and dried to crystalize salt inside, were taken from him. Tlahuicole was given a macuahuitl, a wooden sword/club/paddle with obsidian-bladed sides, chained to the sacrificial stone, and forced to defend himself. He fought off or killed nearly thirty warriors, including more than seven elite Jaguar and Eagle Knights, before he finally succumbed to death.

Tlahuicole is trapped by his honor. Knowing that he can be summoned again forces him to try for the Grail, with the goal of erasing himself from the Throne of Heroes and truly dying. He will fight as hard as he can, but if he dies, he will not be sorry.

Alignment

Lawful Neutral

Statistics

Strength B+
    Endurance B+
    Agility D+
    Luck D+
    Magical Energy D (EX)
    Noble Phantasm A

Class Skills

Magic Resistance
    Protection against Magecraft. Different from the Resistance of a Magus, which rejects Prana by cycling Od through the Magic Circuits, this skill cancels the spells.

E: This skill is gifted to the Servant by their class container. They did not display any notable use of it in life.

Personal Skills

Battle Continuation
    The ability to not immediately die when killed.

B: At this rank, this Servant is able to fight with major injuries; however, blows to the head, neck, spine, and heart may still be immediately lethal.

Military Tactics

Tactical knowledge useful for battles with more than one combatant on both sides.

D: Enemy Anti-Army Noble Phantasms are slightly less effective.

Noble Phantasm

Temacatlatl ~ Bloodstained Stone Altar of Sacrifice
    Rank A Support Noble Phantasm

A circular stone, about six feet across, that captured enemies due to be sacrificed were bound to. If they managed to defeat seven warriors, they would be granted freedom. However, Tlahuicole refused his freedom. As such, this Noble Phantasm cannot be turned off once activated. It is the stage Tlahuicole died upon and the place of his greatest feat of strength, skill, and endurance. Tlahuicole loses his armor and axes in exchange for a macuahuitl and doubled stats. To force opponent Servants into honorable combat, a bounded field three times as long as the stone protects him from projectile attacks and he receives Rank A Magic Resistance. The Stone Altar also cancels out the use of any non-conceptual non-passive Noble Phantasms. In addition, Tlahuicole requires no Prana, his requirements being met and exceeded by the residue of the lives sacrificed on the Temalacatl to power the Sun. As such, any Servants with Divinity (Solar Deity) may also drain Prana from this Noble Phantasm.
    Last edited by Asdfghl; November 26th, 2012 at 11:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Asdfghl View Post
    Awesome
    This Tlahuicole is a lot better than mine. Out of curiosity, what class is he?

-0-0-

—Servant Caster—

True Name: Mami Tomoe
    Series: Puella Magi Madoka Magica
    Alternate Classes: Archer
    Alignment: Lawful Good

Caster is a lovely, buxom girl of about fourteen years of age. Her golden eyes are set in a round, cherubic face framed by back-length blonde hair done into two spiraling curls. Her soul gem, a topaz, sits on a flower woven into her hair. Her costume consists of a pleated yellow skirt, striped brown stockings, and a white blouse closed by a corset around her waist.

—Physical Parameters—

STR: D
    AGI: C
    END: D
    MGC: A
    LCK: D
    NP: A

—Class Skills—

Item Construction, Rank B (A)
    Caster possesses above-average skill in the creation of magical items. At this rank, she can create low-level Mystic Codes and even transform ordinary objects into low-level magical weapons. When she becomes a [REDACTED], however, her ability rises to the point where she can create an entire labyrinth out of Ether.

Territory Construction, Rank D (A+)
    This is the ability to create a special terrain advantageous to the Servant as a magus. Caster’s ability is limited to creating Boundary Fields that offer limited protection to those inside. When she becomes a [REDACTED], however, her ability rises to the point where she is able to create a personal Reality Marble that only other Servants with the “Magical Girl” skill can enter.

—Personal Skills—

Bravery (False), Rank C:
    Caster can negate the effects of mental interference such as pressure, confusion, or fascination. However, given a great enough shock, Caster will falter or even panic, resulting in greatly decreased judgment and overly emotional reactions. At this rank, the effect of the Charisma Personal Skill is downgraded by one rank. (blatantly copied off G-man)

Magical Girl, Rank B
    Caster is a master of Puella Magi magecraft, one of the oldest forms of magecraft on the planet and one that bypasses reality to actualize its own effects as determined by the user’s mental representation. Only the highest-ranked Magic Resistance can fully protect against all effects of this type of thaumaturgy.

In addition, all Puellae Magi possess soul gems. A soul gem is Caster’s true body, a golden egg-shaped jewel in its true form and a small topaz in its compacted form, which contains her soul materialized by Incubator technology. Even if her entire body is vaporized, as long as her soul gem survives, she will never permanently die. However, if she is ever separated from the soul gem by a distance of more than 100 meters, her flesh body will cease to function until the soul gem is placed back into range. In life the amount of hope contained within it determined how much she could use her magecraft; Caster will disappear if the soul gem goes completely dark. Prana from her master and grief cubes from demon hunting can clean the gem.

Projectiles (Bullets), Rank B:
    Caster’s magic gives her skill with firearms that far surpasses any mortal human who has ever existed and equals those whose ability has ascended them to the Throne. This skill grants each of her bullets the power of at least a Rank D Attack.

—Noble Phantasms—

The Ribbons: Ties to Life
    Rank B, Anti-Unit
    Range: 1-10; Maximum Targets: 1-10
    Caster’s wish magic allows her to summon almost indestructible ribbons. She can use them as whip-like weapons or transform them into her signature muskets, and can summon a ribbon from each bullet she fires. Their true power lies in her perception of enemy combatants. Those she perceives to have a “Good” alignment cannot be restrained by her ribbons, those she perceives to have a “Neutral” alignment can break out of her ribbons through sheer strength—the amount of which increases from Rank C to B at “Lawful” to Rank B or more at “Chaotic”—and those she perceives to have an “Evil” alignment can only break out through a combination of high MGC and Magic Resistance.

Tiro Finale
    Rank A, Anti-Army
    Range: 10-99; Maximum Targets: 1-100
    Caster can summon a gigantic flintlock musket which fires a bullet that follows a strict linear trajectory until the end of its range, penetrating through all obstacles in the way. Only a defensive-type Noble Phantasm of equal or higher rank can stop the bullet.
    Last edited by SVNB Backup; November 27th, 2012 at 01:36 AM.

Greatness, at any cost mAc Chaos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    I was wondering when someone would do something like this. I don't think Eye of the Mind fits though given that she never did find that 5%.
    He never sleeps. He never dies.

Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by food View Post
    Also, draw more pictures, people. If your doodles are good, people may actually be interested in reading your 3000-word Servant profile.
    Well, not everybody can draw, but at least i go to Devart/pixiv to get a (at least) matching picture.

"MONGLERS!" - Gilgamesh, last words

夜属 Nightkin
    Mammies, and she isn't archer? What is this nonsense?
    Though actually I think you did a fine job with her, my only actual complaint is that there is nothing there about if her soul gem is moved far enough from her body her body ceases to function. It is a super-important drawback afterall. Also I thought tiro finale was the one time she DOESN'T summon a musket, wasn't it some giant moderny looking gun (though I suppose even her muskets look alot more moderny too, due to their metalic shininess and non-woodiness)?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/robbie520/5511769557/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/robbie520/5511769559/

Quote Originally Posted by firloz View Post
    G-man I love you, your comment about making more pactios just made me have a thought that I MUST make real, Ouma Shu from Guilty Crown as a servant!

EVERYBODY gets a noble phantasm! Hooray Void Genome!

Now the question is what class ought he be? I'm thinking caster, but he might qualify for saber if you give him access to Inori's void (which would make sense as part of his myth actually)... Decisions decisions, though I guess I'll work on updating utnapishtim before I get finished on this new little goodie
    Oh, my!! *blushes* Well glad to be of help!

By the way, I have been thinking about checking out Guilty Crown, but I've heard its just an anime that "looks pretty" and the story is only so-so. That said, I am not actually too picky about my anime as long as the story is coherent and has a satisfying conclusion. Would you recommend checking out Guilty Crown?

Quote Originally Posted by Asdfghl View Post
    Tlahuicole
    Noble Phantasm

Temacatlatl ~ Bloodstained Stone Altar of Sacrifice
    Rank A Support Noble Phantasm

A circular stone, about six feet across, that captured enemies due to be sacrificed were bound to. If they managed to defeat seven warriors, they would be granted freedom. However, Tlahuicole refused his freedom. As such, this Noble Phantasm cannot be turned off once activated. It is the stage Tlahuicole died upon and the place of his greatest feat of strength, skill, and endurance. Tlahuicole loses his armor and axes in exchange for a macuahuitl and doubled stats. In addition, Tlahuicole requires no Prana, his requirements being met and exceeded by the residue of the lives sacrificed on the Temalacatl to power the Sun. As such, any Servants with Divinity (Solar Deity) may also drain Prana from this Noble Phantasm.
    *orders Servant to hang well outside the stone ring's limits and launch long-range attacks* *sticks tongue out at Tlahuicole* Neener, neener, neener!

Seriously though, I do love Tlahuicole (especially your interpretation; his honor demands he die alongside his comrades so he wants to erase himself from the Throne like a more badass version of EMIYA) but in both profiles his NP renders him a sitting duck for any decent Caster or really just anybody with long-range attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by SVNB Backup View Post
    This Tlahuicole is a lot better than mine. Out of curiosity, what class is he?

—Servant Caster—

True Name: Mami Tomoe
    MGC: A
    LCK: C

—Class Skills—
    Item Construction, Rank B (A)
    Caster possesses above-average skill in the creation of magical items. At this rank, she can create low-level Mystic Codes and even transform ordinary objects into low-level magical weapons. When she becomes a [REDACTED], however, her ability rises to the point where she can create an entire labyrinth out of Ether.
    Territory Construction, Rank D (A+)
    This is the ability to create a special terrain advantageous to the Servant as a magus. Caster’s ability is limited to creating Boundary Fields that offer limited protection to those inside. When she becomes a [REDACTED], however, her ability rises to the point where she is able to create a personal Reality Marble that only other Servants with the “Magical Girl” skill can enter.

—Personal Skills—
    Eye of the Mind (True), Rank C:
    Caster’s combat instincts allow her to calmly analyze any battle conditions even when in danger and, given enough time to consider enough possibilities, form a course of action to escape from almost any predicament. So long as there is at least a 5% chance of a comeback, this ability greatly improves her chances of victory.
    Magical Girl, Rank B
    Caster is a master of Puella Magi magecraft, one of the oldest forms of magecraft on the planet and one that bypasses reality to actualize its own effects as determined by the user’s mental representation. Only the highest-ranked Magic Resistance can fully protect against all effects of this type of thaumaturgy.
    Soul Gem, N/A:
    Caster’s true body, a golden egg-shaped jewel in its true form and a purple diamond in its compacted form, contains her soul materialized by Incubator technology. Even if her entire body is vaporized, as long as her soul gem survives, she will never permanently die. In life the amount of hope contained within it determined how much she could use her magecraft; Caster will disappear if the soul gem goes completely dark. Prana from her master and grief cubes from demon hunting can clean the gem.

—Noble Phantasms—
    Tiro Finale
    Rank A, Anti-Fortress
    Range: 10-99; Maximum Targets: 1-100
    Caster can summon a gigantic flintlock musket which fires a bullet that follows a strict linear trajectory until the end of its range, penetrating through all obstacles in the way. Only a defensive-type Noble Phantasm of equal or higher rank can stop the bullet.
    Kind of surprised you made her MGC and LCK so high. Especially her LCK (I can at least understand the reasoning behind her high MGC but her LCK definitely sucks).

You made multiple references to her Candeloro/Witch form in her Class Skills but then you have it so she merely disappears if her Soul Gem goes dark instead of turning into a Witch? A little anti-climatic, man, I was expecting some made-up Personal Skill involving her Soul Gem going dark...

I like how Magical Girl counts as a Personal Skill, though I would think her Soul Gem is merely an aspect of being a Puella Magi and so should be listed under it rather than being separate (and firloz brought up a good point about the Soul Gem's weakness).

Got to agree with mAc, EotM (T) doesnt fit her. She's actually quite competent (especially for a magical girl), but she has always been secretly hiding her fear, desperate for friends/allies, and merely putting on a brave front; plus she chokes when things go to hell. If anything she should have a made-up Personal Skill like "Bravery (False)" ("Still negates the affects of Charisma, fascination, etc., but great enough pressure/surprise will cause the Servant to falter and/or panic; leading to greatly degraded judgement and/or overly emotional reactions.")

Probably should bump Tiro Finale down to Anti-Army rather than Anti-Fortress. I can't imagine her even knocking down a normal building with just one shot of it unless said building is one story and rather small. And the ribbons are just part of her magecraft (she doesn't even name them); probably shouldn't count them as a separate NP given Caster's various spells don't count as separate NPs either.

Quote Originally Posted by mAc Chaos View Post
    I was wondering when someone would do something like this. I don't think Eye of the Mind fits though given that she never did find that 5%.
    In her defense she'd apparently been doing fine as a magical girl till she made the mistake of dropping her guard once she thought she had defeated Charlotte (a mistake even a veteran Heroic Spirit could theoretically make). Ironically, finally getting he friends she wanted made her too enthusiastic/confident. Had she been by herself she probably would have been too secretly scared to drop her guard until after she saw the Witch's territory disappear (though whether or not being caught offguard would have been enough against Charlotte's true form is up for debate).

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Man
    In her defense she'd apparently been doing fine as a magical girl till she made the mistake of dropping her guard once she thought she had defeated Charlotte (a mistake even a veteran Heroic Spirit could theoretically make). Ironically, finally getting he friends she wanted made her too enthusiastic/confident. Had she been by herself she probably would have been too secretly scared to drop her guard until after she saw the Witch's territory disappear (though whether or not being caught offguard would have been enough against Charlotte's true form is up for debate).
    Destroyed by her own hubris, tut tut.

Ah. Tlahuicole is a Saber-class Servant.

I thought Mami was so happy to finally have a friend that she let her guard down, and then Charlotte got her. Grimdark Urobuchi.

I altered some stuff to make the Temacatlatl more of a threat.

Greatness, at any cost mAc Chaos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    I can't really see Archer falling for that though and he's got EotM... you'd think someone with EotM would account for that possibility of her enemy not being defeated yet.
    He never sleeps. He never dies.

Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by food View Post
    Jason reminds me of Digimon.

Apple needs to give him a final form, consisting of both the figurehead and the ship itself.
    You mean ultimate Gattai Gurren Lagann Argo?

That'll only ever be possible if Heracles gets on board and single-handedly powers half the ship, lol.

I have a Saber (Tlahuicole), Lancer (Prokris, Longinus), Archer (Coming up soon), Berserker (Coming up soon), Caster (Working on), Rider (Maui) and Assassin (Hassan I Sabbah). I just need some masters and an administrator (I'm thinking Abraham) and I can have myself a Grail War.

Which one should I work on first?

Abram
    Also known as: Abraham, Avram
    Class: ???

A man said to have been close to YHWH. He left his home and family at YHWH's command, and would even kill his own son if YHWH desired it. A skilled negotiator, general, and leader, he founded many of the world's religions. Abraham has decided to destroy the Grail, believing that, while its power could be used for good, any who would do so would already be doing so.

"Abram fell facedown, and God said to him, “As for me, this is my covenant with you: You will be the father of many nations. No longer will you be called Abram; your name will be Abraham, for I have made you a father of many nations."

Alignment

Devoted

Parameters:

Strength D
    Endurance C
    Agility D
    Luck n/a
    Magical Energy B
    Noble Phantasm EX

Personal Skills

Protection from Fire
    The ability to not take damage from fire.

A: No fire, no matter how strong, can harm or even touch this Servant, unless they will it. At this level, it becomes an ability to project a bounded field that simply denies the concept of fire. Legend tells of Abraham being thrown into a fire and emerging unharmed.

Protection of the Faith
    A form of Divine Protection granted to those who would make the ultimate sacrifice for their faith.

A: This Servant automatically purifies corrupted Prana when they tap into it. Defense against Noble Phantasms carrying Demonic attributes is doubled. At this level, Mental Pollution becomes active.

Arbiter of Divine Justice
    Symbolizes the Servant as a willing instrument of Divine power.

A: This Servant projects an aura of pressure and their presence is always obvious. If their actions are in accord with Divine purposes, they can resist attacks, magecrafts, and even Command Seals, although doing so may kill them, through pure willpower. Their purpose is to carry out the will of their god. They can defy Fate, but the will of their god is the path they choose to walk, and it binds them. Actions explicitly desired by their deity gain circumstantial bonuses akin to those given by Alaya, the Counterforce. In addition, any rolls involving Luck this Servant makes are immediately passed. Abraham dedicated his life to serving his god.

Saint
    Acknowledgement of Sainthood by the Church. Results of this skill differ depending on the Saint.

Although Abraham is not formally considered a Saint, he is still honored by the Church. This Skill grants him Rank D Charisma.

Noble Phantasms

Wrath of YHWH
    ~ The Destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah

Anti-City-State Rank EX Noble Phantasm
    Actualizes the concept of erasure via Divine destruction upon the target. It is the crystallization of the wrath of the divine upon the unworthy. Abraham does not like to use this Phantasm, but if he has seen that a thing or person is beyond redemption and has refused help with no goodness left in it, he will unleash it. Due to Arbiter of Divine Justice, not even a Command Seal could force him to use this Phantasm unwillingly. Abraham must judge the item/person fairly.

When Abraham activates this Noble Phantasm, the affected being/area/item immediately takes on the concept of "being destroyed by Divine wrath". It possesses properties similar to that of Gae Bolg ~ Accursed Spear of Death Flight; Abraham activating it means that it is fated to be activated and already is activated. As such, it cannot be dodged through conventional means; however a Luck Rank B or above permits skills such as Instinct to successfully activate.

He Saw the Kingdoms of the Heavens and the Earth

Rank C Support Noble Phantasm
    Abraham was granted a vision of all things, both mortal and divine. This Noble Phantasm allows Abraham to see absolutely anything he wishes to, be it the name of an enemy Servant or the thoughts of a Master, one time.
    Last edited by Asdfghl; November 26th, 2012 at 11:11 PM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors BlackField's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    If King Arthur doesn't get military tactics after winning 12 unwinnable battles, I'm not sure Abraham should get it from beating up the Elamites with his slaves. It seems to me you'd need to be Hannibal/Alexander the Great/Subotai tier to get military tactics as a skill.

Wrath of YHWH, seems a bit too highly ranked for its ability, it doesn't even appear to be Excalibur tier if its only city destroying.

Apart from those nitpicks, he seems fairly cool.

Your thing w/ Military Tactics makes sense.

It's like Argon Coin, only EX because it summons a dragon, even if the Dragon is weak, the act is still EX.
    Wrath of YHWH, being a true Divine Act, taps into the collective Prana of Worshipers of YHWH (so it also costs basically nothing) The act of a Heroic Spirit doing something like that is unquantifiable, and thus is ranked EX.

Chasing After that Elusive Dream Heroslayer's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I dunno. My problem with it is that well, it is a divine act. Abraham didn't do the act, YHWH did. Heck, Abraham did his best to stop the act from my memory of Genesis.

I'd think something like the Covenant with God or something like that would be a more appropriate Noble Phantasm.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors BlackField's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm not sure it works like that. I'm pretty sure when it comes to NPs, its the power of the NP that ranks it not how the effect works. Like Gae Bolg makes causality its bitch, yet it only has the power of a B rank NP cause thats it attacking power.

Quote Originally Posted by Heroslayer View Post
    I dunno. My problem with it is that well, it is a divine act. Abraham didn't do the act, YHWH did. Heck, Abraham did his best to stop the act from my memory of Genesis.

I'd think something like the Covenant with God or something like that would be a more appropriate Noble Phantasm.
    New Phantasm
    Covenant of God: Rank Up to Pregnancy Rate, Rank Up to Religon Founding

Actually I think I might do that.

Covenant with YHWH: Father of Many Nations
    A Geis type providing passive bonuses, perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by BlackField View Post
    I'm not sure it works like that. I'm pretty sure when it comes to NPs, its the power of the NP that ranks it not how the effect works. Like Gae Bolg makes causality its bitch, yet it only has the power of a B rank NP cause thats it attacking power.
    I'll change it to A if I don't replace it with Covenant.

Blog Entries
    If King Arthur doesn't get military tactics after winning 12 unwinnable battles, I'm not sure Abraham should get it from beating up the Elamites with his slaves. It seems to me you'd need to be Hannibal/Alexander the Great/Subotai tier to get military tactics as a skill.
    In Nasuverse Arthur probably won those battles with an Excaliblast, so no military tactics for the brute force dragon king.

- - - Updated - - -

In Nasuverse Arthur probably won those battles with an Excaliblast, so no military tactics for the brute force dragon king.