Page 201 of 782 FirstFirst ... 101151191196199200201202203206211251301701 ... LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,020 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

Quote Originally Posted by Daneel Rush View Post
    Battle Continuation EX is broken!

That Nature of the Hero Rank B is absurd!

Why does she have Independent Action as a Class Skill!?

...sorry, not very good at this.
    ... Why would a Saber have Independent Action as a Class Skill?

Quote Originally Posted by food View Post
    The Holy Grail War will be like that movie Crank.

The Servant will die if he is out of battle, but he cannot die if he is always in battle due to Battle Continuation EX.

Every moment will be a battle, even the slice of life part of the story.
    That's... pretty damn awesome! And now you made me remember Crank...

Quote Originally Posted by Tiresias View Post
    Look forward for Servant and Master public copulation
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Verg Avesta View Post
    Food, you are a genius.
    Food says a lot of smart things for his/her/its age.

Eh, I used the EX-rank there in the same way that it is used in Joan's Magic Resistance. Immortality wouldn't fit, since it's not really immortality. It's just being very, very hard to kill (as in, needing to be disintegrated by something like Excaliblast). Battle Continuation works since it falls within its scope, and there's no need to start creating a completely new skill.
    But the moment you state "this is what you have to do to kill this person" its no longer incomparable, thus its not EX. Battle Continuation A+++ might work because you have to vaporize her Majin Buu/Cell-style to put her down for good, but the moment you go beyond that its basically immortality (or at least a form of immortality). Even worse, its the function of her NP rather than an actual skill or natural talent she has so it shouldn't count as a Personal Skill at all.

Am I doing it right? I'm not as witty as Five... this is surprisingly hard.

Edit: Got an idea for a (False) Assassin/(False) Ruler Servant, but no time to type it up at the moment. Might get it in sometime before the end of next week if I'm lucky.
    Last edited by G-Man; December 29th, 2012 at 09:01 PM.

Click the moon for extra scenes Verg Avesta's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    ... Why would a Saber have Independent Action as a Class Skill?
    Because she is unruly. 'Independent', if you will - 3-

But the moment you state "this is what you have to do to kill this person" its no longer incomparable, thus its not EX. Battle Continuation A+++ might work because you have to vaporize her Majin Buu/Cell-style to put her down for good, but the moment you go beyond that its basically immortality (or at least a form of immortality). Even worse, its the function of her NP rather than an actual skill or natural talent she has so it shouldn't count as a Personal Skill at all.
    "Battle Continuation" doesn't feel like (to me at least) it leads to immortality. Rather, it is the skill to persist. And that's what Lemminkäinen does. Persist ridiculously long, Roa-style, regenerating from the ankles if she has to. That's the biggest known moment of the legend, after all. Oh, and if Joan's MR can say "this is what you have to do to bypass it" and remain EX, I figure this BC can too.

And actually, it is her personal talent which keeps her alive. There was no artifact/drink/spell that kept Lemminkäinen alive after being chopped apart, that was all him. The NP is purely the regeneration-honey.
    Last edited by Verg Avesta; December 29th, 2012 at 09:15 PM.

Blog Entries
    Because she is unruly. 'Independent', if you will - 3-
    Then... it's a Personal Skill.

Class Skills are Class Skills because they're the class's skills, not the hero's. They don't change.

inb4Saber's MagicResistancechanged

Hope Rides With His Godly Ronin/Cowboy Brother In Law

Blog Entries
    I like her, any way, lol. Though I showed her to a Finnish friend (I thought he'd like it) who only had two comments more or less:

1. He's generally depicted with red hair in stories, though that faceclaim would be neat looking as a redhead too
    2. He thought Lemmin would probably have reduced Magic Resistance (like B- or even outright degraded C like Nero) because apparently he never took counterspells seriously to the point he once gets seriously injured by the most basic spell a witch could know that everyone knew how to block. Which is a bit below the Saber norm, he thought.

To me, the NPs were interesting as was the personality though. I loved her biography and attitude towards things. ^^; Nature of a Hero is the only thing that felt weird to me - if there was a skill for being trained as a hero, way more people would have it probably. I think that describes her character more than her skills, and succeeding at heroic things feels more like an 'undocumented' skill like Arturia's random 'and I can walk on water' in Zero, lol.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TypeWannabe View Post
    inb4Saber's MagicResistancechanged
    Her Magic Resistance didn't change. Her Magic Resistance's rank changed.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Her Magic Resistance didn't change. Her Magic Resistance's rank changed.
    Rank changed when?

Blog Entries
    Angra Mainyu shenanigans.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Angra Mainyu shenanigans don't count, since they drop all sorts of stats.

Like can't ride horse when black.

The more I think about that the more it weirds me out. I didn't think about it when reading for the first time because I guess I just accepted the video game logic at the time but how does becoming very angry stop you from riding a horse? Does she just kill it by stabbing it to death with her spurs?
    Araya, what do you seek?
    「アラヤ、何を求める」
    ------True wisdom.
    「――――真の叡智を」
    Araya, where do you seek it?
    「アラヤ、何処に求める」
    Only within myself.
    「――――ただ、己が内にのみ」
    Araya, what is your favorite color?
    「アラヤ、好きな色は?」
    Blue. No, ora-- Auuuuuuuugh!
    「青、いや、オレンジイイイイイアアアっ!」

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by terraablaze View Post
    The more I think about that the more it weirds me out. I didn't think about it when reading for the first time because I guess I just accepted the video game logic at the time but how does becoming very angry stop you from riding a horse? Does she just kill it by stabbing it to death with her spurs?
    All that rage makes you lose fine motor control.

Try riding a horse after you have a stroke, you will understand.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by terraablaze View Post
    Comedy super-strength. Try to drive a car, accidentally rip off the steering wheel and snap the gear shift. Try to ride a motorcycle and the handlebars crumble in your hands. Try to ride a horse and you break its spine between your sexy King Arthur thighs.
    Then probably have an orgasm after, you sick fuck. Jesus, Alter, what's wrong with you.

Turns out I got some free time after all so here's that profile I mentioned earlier.

Servant: Assassin (False) [can also be summoned as Ruler (False)]
    True Name: Unknown
    Alignment: Unknown
    Master: HYPNOS

Stats:

Strength: E
    Endurance: E
    Agility: E
    Mana: E
    Luck: B
    Noble Phantasm(s): A

Class Abilities:

Presence Concealment:
    This Servant posseses no true skill in concealing his presence, and his sole talents in remaining undetcted and espionage are the results of one of his Personal Skills.

Personal Skills:
    Face in the Crowd:
    The ability to conceal one's presence when surrounded by others or in mundane settings by becoming just another part of the crowd or disguising themselves as one who would not be seen as out of place in a given environment (such as a homelss individual in an alleyway). When utilized by a Servant their very essence is diffused amongst their surroundings and nearby people, allowing them to go unrecognized as a spiritual/supernatural being, even by other Servants utilizing Presence Detection if the Rank in Face in the Crowd is high enough. However, any Servant with the Discernment of the Poor or Revelation Personal Skills at Rank C or higher (or a similar Personal Skill relating to insight into others of the same rank) will always see through the deception, regardless of the Rank of Face in the Crowd.

At this Rank the Servant can quickly disappear into even a relatively small crowd of people and can appear as an unassuming human to even Servants with Rank C Presence Detection in the right settings.

Identity Theft:
    Sub-grouping of Personal Skills related to and required for assuming the identity of another and successfully accomplishing the impersonation (such as Disguise, Acting, Presence Imitation, etc.). A necessity for kagemusha and other body doubles of royalty/important figures throughout history. At this Rank the Servant's deception can stand up to all but close scrutiny from another Servant (ideally one who has encountered the individual being imitated before though more perceptive/intelligent Servants do not require even this much) or a Magi utilizing potent scrying magecraft. Servants of particularly low or otherwise limited intelligence (such as Berserkers) will always fall for the imitation unless their Master or someone else they trust shows them evidence to the contrary.

Noble Phantasms:

The Prince and the Pauper ~ The Fairytale of Reversed Fortunes
    Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: N/A
    A Noble Phantasm born of the Servant's ascribed talents at assuming the identity of a noble and the desires of all impoverished souls who yearn for the life of luxury and fortune represented by the wealthy and the aristocracy. When Servant Assassin discerns the true identity of a Servant who is of noble lineage, he may enact a ritual whereupon he assumes that Servant's form (the ritual is at least 1 hour long, not including any research Assassin must conduct in order to better understand his target, but Assassin may start the ritual whenever and wherever he wishes and can finalize it whenever he desires, even up to 12 hours after he first began the ritual). Upon entering into the required range to finalize the ritual (which varies depending on the target), he then assumes their identity, while they are forced to assume his identity for the remainder of the Holy Grail War or until Servant Assassin is slain. Strangely enough, seeing through Assassin's deception does not affect the Noble Phantasm, even when the one who discerns Assassin's true identity is another Servant.

Servant Assassin assumes the imitated Servants physical appearance and even their Class and Skills (however all Class Skills and Personal Skills are reduced to Rank E unless Servant Assassin has similar skills or aptitudes that would allow him to mimic them at a higher Rank). He even mimics their stats, however they are reduced by half (as indicated by a "-" modifier). If the Servant has any "+" modifiers attached to one of their stats they are ignored and the stat is still halved according to its Rank (if the copied Servant had A++ STR, Assassin just gets A- STR). If the targeted Servant's Noble Phantasm is a physical weapon, it becomes Servant Assassin's and he may wield it, however, while he can imitate their skill in utilizing it for basic attacks to a limited extent he is unable to activate any of its special effects.

Along with their form now being altered to resemble Servant Assassin's original non-descript appearance, the opposing Servants original Noble Phantasms and Personal Skills are all sealed, his/her stats are reduced by one Rank, all attempts at scrying their true identity (including the special vision utilized by their Master) will fail and instead reveal that they are now classified as Servant Assassin, and they are given Rank E Presence Concealment (unless they possess skills/aptitudes that allow for a higher Rank). Also, a curse, similar in effect to Mystic Eyes of Compulsion, is cast upon them that makes any Servants and other Masters skeptical of any claims they may make as to their true identity. This is negated by any Servant with the Discernment of the Poor or Revelation Personal Skills at Rank A or higher (or a similar Personal Skill relating to insight into others of the same rank).

If the opposing Servant is merely of noble lineage, this Noble Phantasm is only Rank C. It requires Assassin to make physical contact for the ritual to be finalized, and can be countered by Magic Resistance (or a Noble Phantasm that mimics the effects of such) of equal Rank.

If the opposing Servant is a minor Noble, this Noble Phantasm is Rank B, and Assassin must enter within 10 meters to finalize the ritual. The finalization of the ritual can be countered by Magic Resistance (or a Noble Phantasm that mimics the effects of such) of Rank B or higher.

If the opposing Servant is a king, queen, emperor, or princess (or a similar title of nobility), The Prince and the Pauper is treated as Rank A, the ritual can be finalized merely by entering within 50 meters of the targeted Servant, and can only be negated by Magic Resistance (or a Noble Phantasm that mimics the effects of such) of equal Rank.

Finally, as the name would imply, if the targeted Servant was a prince, The Prince and the Pauper raises in Rank to A+, Servant Assassin need only ensure that the targeted Servant sees his imitation of their face while he can see theirs (even if it is only through the reflection of a mirror) in order to finalize the ritual and the finalization cannot be negated. Furthermore, Servant Assassin's imitated Skills are all treated as Rank C rather than Rank E (again, unless his own skills allow him to utilize them at a higher Rank).

Details:

The Prince and the Pauper is a famous novel by the American author Mark Twain, first published in 1881. While it has since become an enduring theme in the hearts of storytellers and readers alike, the concept was by no means original when Twain first penned the novel. For centuries prior members of the aristocracy and certain rulers would, on occasion, disguise themselves as members of the lower classes and walk amongst their subjects to gain insight on those they ruled that could not be gleamed from their thrones or the royal courts. Kagemusha and similar body doubles have existed for centuries, be it to protect tyrants who feared assassination or members of noble families who might be targeted for kidnappings. On many occasions these would lead to adventures and feats of heroics to rival or surpass those found within Twain's story. As so many can fill the role of "The Pauper pretending to be the Prince" or "The Prince disguised as a Pauper", with no one spirit being more qualified than the others, any spirit can be summoned as Asssasin (False) or Ruler (False). The summoning then depends entirely upon the nature of the Master and the location of the summoning.

It is interesting to note that, if summoned in Japan, either through the use of Twain's novel as a catalyst, compatability with the Master, or because of an improper summoning, the wraith most likely summoned to play the role of Assassin would be a kagemusha to some notable feudal lord who once ruled over whichever specific region of Japan the summoning was performed in. In such cases Servant Assassin can occasionaly be summoned with the Personal Skill Ninjutsu at Rank E or, rarely, even as high as Rank C, due to trained kagemusha often being shinobi.
    Last edited by G-Man; December 29th, 2012 at 11:38 PM.

夜属 Nightkin
    hey some women can only get off to dying stallions.

It's a thing I swear!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Then... it's a Personal Skill.

Class Skills are Class Skills because they're the class's skills, not the hero's. They don't change.
    Ah, yeah, actually that's my mistake. Was thinking back to Medusa when giving her the IA, and Medusa had it as a Personal Skill. I kinda remembered that Personal Skills and Class Skills were two different sets, but they could actually cross.

1. He's generally depicted with red hair in stories, though that faceclaim would be neat looking as a redhead too
    Didn't find a suitable red-haired faceclaim - 3- Hence blonde.

2. He thought Lemmin would probably have reduced Magic Resistance (like B- or even outright degraded C like Nero) because apparently he never took counterspells seriously to the point he once gets seriously injured by the most basic spell a witch could know that everyone knew how to block. Which is a bit below the Saber norm, he thought.
    Well, I did remember that, but then again, Lemminkäinen has such a natural talent at the stuff so I figured that it would even out the stat.

To me, the NPs were interesting as was the personality though. I loved her biography and attitude towards things. ^^;
    At first I was going to make her snobby alpha bitch, actually, but then I realized that Lemminkäinen of the epic never meant anything bad with what he did. Things just... tended to get out of hand.

Nature of a Hero is the only thing that felt weird to me - if there was a skill for being trained as a hero, way more people would have it probably. I think that describes her character more than her skills, and succeeding at heroic things feels more like an 'undocumented' skill like Arturia's random 'and I can walk on water' in Zero, lol.
    It is basically there to establish the fact that without her training, she would have been a normal person. There was no special fate for her or anything, but due to her mother's wishes, she was "made" into a hero.

Blog Entries
    Didn't find a suitable red-haired faceclaim - 3- Hence blonde.
    http://i48.tinypic.com/2irlxyu.png

I am a shaky-handed excuse for a colorist, but well, she looks much cuter as a redhead. ^^; If you don't mind the 5-minute rushjob.

It's a cute choice for a Saber, though, definitely. I wasn't familiar with the character, but my friend was, and they summarized him around the same way you did: well-meaning but kind of arrogant and boisterous so stuff went over-the-top and more level-headed heroes looked more stable by comparison. Which makes for a fun Saber, lol.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Angel View Post
    http://i48.tinypic.com/2irlxyu.png

I am a shaky-handed excuse for a colorist, but well, she looks much cuter as a redhead. ^^; If you don't mind the 5-minute rushjob.
    Ooo, neat~

Don't mind if I switch her faceclaim for that!

Time to burn some dread Daneel Rush's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    More profiles I did ages ago. I'm more involved in writing snippets for them. It's fun in a way.

Introduction

She cries out in unrelenting agony, and I…I can only watch.

I had known, we all had known, that Berserker’s days were counted. Ilya could only give her so much prana before she died. But how could we have possibly imagined that Berserker had been pushing herself this far?

She…she should have disappeared days ago!

“Guh!” She stumbles, as the blade tip of Assassin’s whip strikes her left cheek once more. That whip, it is a weapon of submission, not a murderer’s tool. Assassin is taking her time to wear Berserker down—her Noble Phantasm does not work on her, after all. But the very fact that Assassin can engage in this kind of attrition battle with Berserker in the first place shows clearly the extent of Ilya’s Servant’s weakness.

She has no prana left. What keeps her standing? What keeps her in this world? How can she still struggle, second after second, for the sole purpose of remaining in this world?

I know…I know…of course I know…! How could I possibly not know!?

“I can’t…” She wheezes out even as she should be saving her breaths. “I absolutely can’t, to you…!”

Assassin’s figure wisps into existence and delivers a powerful kick to Berserker’s midsection. Of course, a girl so light is sent flying, and the Servant in black pounces after the fallen Servant, in her hands a curved dagger.

“Berser…!”

“Ugh-uwaaaaaagh!”

Assassin’s curved dager bites into Berserker’s unprotected back. The bigger woman digs viciously, burying the blade deeper and twisting Berserker’s insides. But Berserker does not scream in pain—no, it’s frustration, disappointment and humiliation that mar her face with tears.

“I-Ilya…I promised…I promised Ilya…!”

I know…I know my eyes are blurred by unshed tears as well…!

She is the most loyal Servant! Even after Ilya was killed, Berserker has clung to the last promise they made to each other…!

That’s why, at least…! Even if I have no longer have legs to walk, at least let me crawl to her side!

Assassin leaps away from a desperate fling of an arm. She is in no hurry; Berserker is already dead. It is a corpse, a vestige of a being which stands once more.

“This person…with her last words, Ilya begged me to protect this person…!”

I know. For my sake, you have done your best, Berserker. Even as your existence walked towards its end, you did your best to help me and Tohsaka. You even warned us about Sakura and her grandfather, we just did not listen…!

You just should rest now! You have truly done more than enough! Ilya…I’m sure Ilya believes that as well!

“This person…the Grail granted me my wish…by allowing me to meet this person…!”

You described your Magecraft to me. You sincerely believed I could become a magus like you. Nobody else in this world could have helped me understand my skills the way you did. While Tohsaka pulled her hairs off in frustration at my ineptitude, you knew I was just trying to walk the wrong path. Just like Tohsaka, you are a teacher I respect!

How am I supposed, then, to just lie on the floor while you are being killed before my eyes!?

The whip dances, drawing harmful lines on her brown skin. Berserker cannot even Project the simplest blade anymore. She is just a standing target. She moans and crosses her arms in front of her face only after the whip licked her left eye.

Shinji, you said your Servant was a person like you, but that’s not right! Your Servant…Assassin is truly, irredeemably hopeless after all! She could end it with a decisive strike; she could just wait in the shadows until Berserker fades away!

This…humiliation…why should Ilya’s brave Servant meet her end like this!?

Assassin appears once more, standing across the yard some five meters away from Berserker. This is it, the ability Assassin shares with Saber whom I lost. Prana blazes off the soles of her feet as she becomes like living lightning, crossing space in a blazing stream of rampaging magical energy to deliver the most straightforward frontal attack an instant later.

It is not an Assassin’s technique, and it is not something Assassin would normally do. The extreme speed she is grant by her Prana Burst cannot be controlled, and she can only move in a straight line. It is a warrior’s charge, and thus far she had only used it to safely get away from faster and stronger Servants.

The fact she can use it like this right now…just how far is she looking down on Berserker…!?

She did it because she knew it would work. Berserker looks feeble, her legs barely able to bear her weight, and she could not possibly bear the brunt of that powerful charge. She flies, and my eyes are filled with the view of her incoming body. She falls on me, and it’s painful for the two of us, but I cannot find it in myself to care.

She is back by my side.

“Berserker…”

I call her for her, unsure of the reason. What do I want to say to her? A last exchange of words?

Have I already given up on this person?

“I…guh…Ilya…!”

Her face is honest. I can clearly see how much she is suffering, not just from Assassin’s blows, but from the effort to remain in this world. Ilya, you are truly loved by your Servant. You had no idea. This person, her loyalty…I will remember for the rest of my days.

“Berserker…”

Even as she grunts, she finds it in herself to smile. It’s a weak, crooked thing, flickering between grin and grimace in the space of a heartbeat, but it is for my sake.

“Not…yet, Shirou. Can’t let her…can’t let her take you just yet…!”

Her trembling legs move hesitatingly, as if testing the solid ground of my warehouse—our ‘Workshop’—befre standing back up.

“You hopeless student…should at least get…the Conceptualization step right…before I leave…!”

Stop it, Berserker. I will seriously fall for you at this rate.

But thanks to those words, I know what I have to do.

She has no prana left, so she cannot make a weapon. I will give her a weapon, so that she can fight to the end with pride.

Assassin…cannot be seen. She…as I thought, she probably has orders not to harm me. She cannot risk attacking while Berserker is pretty much sprawled over me.

“Berserker…wait for a moment.”

Trace. On.

“Tch, told ya I hate that aria…guh!”

Our voices harmonize in resonant pain. My Magic Circuits set my body on fire, but…something else is happening as well…!

I can vaguely notice the circle engraved on the stone under our bodies glowing, but that means nothing compared to the stinging pain in…my right hand!

“Shirou…!”

Berserker is looking at me—no, at my hand, and the marks which adorn them. They had never left, but I had stopped looking at them after I lost Saber and my legs.

A Master without a Servant. A Servant who’s lost her Master.

Are a teacher and a student allowed to have this kind of relationship—wait, what am I even thinking at a moment like this!? The words…the words Tohsaka insisted on making me memorize, they were for this moment! That devil, did she knew something like this could happen!?

“Berserker…! Your self…your self is under me! My fate is in your sword!”

Her eyes widen. Her pupils narrow. Her head lulls awkwardly, as if her neck could not bear its weight anymore.

“In accordance with the resort of the Holy Grail, if you abide by this feeling, this reason, then answer!”

Her head bobs back and forth until she is nodding most eagerly.

“Yes…yes…! I do…!”

She took my words seriously, this overly honest girl.

“Here is my oath…! I…I am the one who becomes all of the good of this world! I am the one who becomes all of the evil of this world!”

The pain spreads from my hand upwards, filling my arms as if the Command Spells and my awakened Magic Circuits were one single entity. Warmth like boiling blood fills the entirety of my body. For the first time, Berserker’s skin feels cold to my touch.

“You, you are the heavens clad in three words of power! Arrive from the ring of deterrence, O Keeper of the balance—!”

Berserker explodes in a blinding surge of light and rampaging prana. My Circuits complain and I bite my tongue in pain as more and more energy is pumped out of my weakening self. It hurts, it hurts, it hurts amazingly, but as long as she is restored…! As long as a connection is forged, then, even if I can only give her a little…!

Yes!

But…it does not feel like a little. It does not feel like the weak connection I had with Saber. It feels steady; the calm flow of a healthy stream.

It feels right.

“Yes,” she repeats. “After all, you and I have the highest compatibility.”

A monster.

It s a monster than stands over me. It cannot be called “human”. It does not deserve such a title.

I understand: this is not her “true” appearance. This is not her true, adult self, but the appearance humanity has given her. This is how she was “recorded” in that Throne of Legendary Souls. Monster and crafter, demon and goddess, barbarian and sage, ravager and teacher; this otherworldly, unnatural appearance is the amalgamation of everything mankind made of her existence.

Hair red like blazing flame and long like a growing forest fire.

Demonic horns and angelic wings haphazardly growing out of her scalp.

Two pairs of cat-like eyes only partially hidden by locks of fiery hair.

Ears not like a human’s, but closer to a bovine’s or a wild hog’s.

Six strong arms, rippling with muscle and veins glowing with prana.

A bare chest with modest breasts marred by scars and aberrant vein-like outgrowths crawling under her skin.

Her lower body, those inhuman legs, not belonging to any human or animal: thick skin like bark, powerful tendons seemingly made of metal fibers, bulging blood vessels perhaps forged with primordial bronze.

Inhuman. Monstrous. Aberrant. Otherworldly. Pitiful. Magnificent. Powerful beyond compare.

Monster of monster. Goddess of goddesses. Warrior of warriors and maker of great weapons.

“I am Chi You, summoned by your feelings as Servant Berserker.”

Her voice knows no weakness and lacks all hesitation.

Power.

This monster, this beautiful monster, is the living embodiment of power itself!

“I shall bring you victory in this Holy Grail War, Master.”

I watch; I can do nothing but watch—even if I still had legs, they would refuse to work in the presence of this being. I can only watch her bare back—a confident back—as she steps out of the roughened shed.

“I still lack sufficient prana to create a weapon to overcome your Presence Concealment,” she confesses. “But!”

She raises her topmost left arm, clenching her fist as if she could crush Heaven with it alone. My body heats up, and it is not mere anticipation. She is asking for more prana, just a little more, and my burning body eagerly feeds her. My soul wishes for this, even if my whole body burns.

Bīngqì zhī shén.”

The Infinite Blazing Soul Forge.

This, is the name of Chi You’s true Noble Phantasm.

This power, is the reason Ilyasviel was made to summon Chi You instead of Herakles.

Chi You has filled the sky with weapons.

Sabers, spears, hammers, axes, clubs, daggers, arrows, rapiers, halberds; they have all manifested, decorating the sky with the gentle gleam of forged metal under the moonlight. Countless weapons stand unmoving, mocking gravity with their presence, like an audience of worshippers celebrating their goddess and mother.

There are not Noble Phantasms, but they are not mundane weapons, either. They are masterworks, pieces of art and dangerous tools of death. Each of the finest quality—there is no warrior in any era that would reject any of these weapons were it offered to him. Beautiful weapons born solely from Berserker’s brilliant mind.

Each of these weapons is a legend waiting to be written.

As Noble Phantasms, they would be of the lowest rank, but that is beyond the issue. All these weapons have the potential to become Noble Phantasms, if given to one with the potential to become a hero.

“I will just strike everywhere with these until I hit you, Assassin!” Berserker roars. “Against a desert worm like you, these plain designs are more than enough!”

Hundreds of weapons, each magnificent in its own right, and she calls them “plain”.

“Tch! You are coming with me!” A hissing, irritated and very alarmed voice speaks behind me.

It’s Assassin! She never left the Workshop in the first place—!

Instantaneous.

The creation is instantaneous! In a moment, the warehouse is cramped with weapons as well, all of them pointing at the masked woman in black!

Berserker’s many eyes glow in unbridled fury. Truly, those are the eyes of a mad beast that knows no mercy.

“You will not lay hands on him, scoundrel of Alamut!”

Assassin glows with a blaze of accumulated prana. Rather than a mere leap upwards, she is like a rocket taking up, her ascension followed by a stream of radiant energy both beautiful and dangerous. I grunt as the skin of back is burnt by the rising surge of released prana, at the same time Assassin breaks through the roof of my warehouse to make her escape. She succumbed to weakness and toyed with Berserker, and now she no longer stands a chance of achieving her mission.

“Your life is forfeit, Servant Assassin!” Berserker howls. A pair of her hands holds a bow, while a second pair pulls the string while holding her chosen arrow.

I only need to look at it, just like she taught me. Because it is a ‘sword’, just like me, I can understand it with a single glance; the power of that ‘sword’, that is now also an ‘arrow’!

A powerful bow that needs four arms to be used properly released a powerful arrow like a missile. I wince and my ears threaten to burst as they take the brunt of the sword-arrow’s sonic boom. However, Assassin’s acceleration is even faster. Her Prana Burst, unleashed from a single foot, shoots her to the side just in time to avoid impalement and instantaneous death.

“Disappear!”

It is not enough. Even as dozens, hundreds, of weapons fall upon Assassin like a rain of metal, her short bursts of extreme speed allow her to weave her way through the maelstrom. That, that is Assassin’s finest virtue: that awareness of danger that borders on precognition, just like Saber. This is, perhaps, the skill which allowed her to survive and thrive as an assassin in the dangerous times in which she lived.

They come from every direction, but she just changes the vector of her movement with minute applications of her Prana Burst. My Servant, perhaps, could have compensated for that, were she not in the Berserker class. I can see her frustration; I believe she cannot fully control the movement of her weapons. She is frustrated…but she has not surrendered.

She is a master of all armaments. With weapon in hand, there is no way she can lose!

The countless weapons stop in midair. Assassin does not ponder on the change and flees, faster than my eyes can follow. Instead, I see how the bow my Servant holds splits at the grip and changes into familiar shapes.

Chinese broadswords, just like that Archer’s favored weapons. I cannot help but remember: the first time I saw her; she was fighting Tohsaka’s Servant just like that, was she not? She had Projected copies of Archer’s swords and using them to match him in close combat. She had done it to figure out the technique behind Archer’s own Projection…

With an animalistic roar, Berserker throws the blades, but not in the direction of Assassin.

They are bouncing…!

Bouncing once, twice, a dozen times off the static weapons that fill the sky, the twin dao close the distance to Assassin in an split moment. Can Assassin avoid such an unpredictable attack—?

She can! The sounds of metal clashing against metal abruptly come to an end and the black Servant contorts her body just in time for the swords to cut the air where her head and torso were just a moment before.

But Berserker’s not done. She has a second pair of broadswords in her hands, but these are different. I can tell: the special ability of these swords is…!

She flies. Berserker flies in a straight line, like an arrow, just as fast as Assassin before. Naturally, for she has “invented” swords that reproduce the effect of Prana Burst. This is the difference between Berserker’s and Archer’s powers: Chi You is an inventor, a true Creator. If a sword does not yet exist in this world, she can just craft it herself.

Assassin does not stand a chance. She is still regaining her posture after dodging the first pair of dao when she is split at the waist by Berserker’s aerial charge.

It ends just like that. And just like that, it begins.

Our path towards saving Tohsaka and Shinji and Sakura.

To put an end to this messed up Grail War.

Ilya, you truly summoned the strongest Servant!

HASSAN-I-SABBAH (حسن الصباح)
    Class: Assassin
    Master: ???

Height: 166 cm
    Weight: 49 kg
    Three Sizes: ??/??/??

Alignment: Lawful Evil

Strength D
    Endurance D
    Agility A
    Magic A
    Luck B
    Noble Phantasm B

Class Skills:
    * Presence Concealment: The capacity to hide one's presence as a Servant. It is a common skill to the Assassin class.
    A+ – It is possible to disappear completely and become almost impossible to be detected. However, efficacy will decrease once preparations to attack are taken.

Personal Skills:
    * Divinity: The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not.
    D – Equivalent rank due to assimilating the existence of a Divine Spirit.
    * Magic Resistance: Grants protection against magical effects.
    C+ – Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against Magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals. In addition, Assassin possesses complete and absolute immunity to all Water- and Wind-Element spells and effects.
    * Prana Burst: The increase in performance caused by impregnating one's weapons and body with magical energy and instantly expelling it. Simply put, recreating the effect of jet burst by expending large amounts of prana.
    C – Moderate boost to Armor Class. Ordinary weapons not on the level of a divine mystery will inflict no damage, no matter the wielder. Allows for a substantial, yet short-lived, boost to linear speed and acceleration, mostly used for escaping.

Noble Phantasms:
    Spoiler:
    Zabaniya
    Delusional Ocean

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 1-10
    Maximum number of targets: 50 people

The principal manifestation of the power Hassan-i-Sabbah gained from the marid; a duplex bounded field with both an external and internal aspect which she carries within her person—a true mobile bounded field made possible only due to the power of a Divine Spirit.

In its internal aspect, which Assassin maintains constantly active due to its amazingly low prana cost, she is granted ‘the absolute perception’: perfect spatiotemporal awareness within the perimeter of the external bounded field. This absolute all-around perception grants Assassin the equivalent of Clairvoyance rank E and Instinct rank A.

The external aspect of the bounded field is activated only when the Noble Phantasm’s name is invoked. Every creature within the bounded field except for Assassin suddenly finds itself restrained as if submerged neck-deep in water. No damage is taken, but all actions involving physical movement are heavily penalized except for subjects with Endurance rank A or higher. Skills such as Divinity (if associated with water deities), Magic Resistance (at least B), Prana Burst or other relatable blessings can nullify this effect—Magic Resistance, however, only neutralizes the effect for the individual possessing the skill. The external aspect of Zabaniya can be maintained a maximum of 25 turns per invocation.

Background:
    Spoiler:
    The fourth Hassan-i-Sabbah was an orphan her predecessor picked up somewhere in current-day northern Syria. She was raised to act as a servant and as entertainment for the dwellers of Alamut, never to become one of the renowned killers. Thus, she spent her early years and adolescence at an existence close to a non-being—unaddressed unless to give an order, unwatched unless too close to the fortress’ gates. She was like a wraith, wordlessly serving, silently watching, eagerly learning.

She was born with acute spiritual affinity. Since she did not have parents to share this knowledge with, she never mentioned it to anyone, for there was nobody in the world she ever trusted. When accompanying a member of the sect in the guise of his bride, she realized the target was under the aegis of a marid, a water-elemental jinn empowered by the wishes and worship of humans to the rank of Divine Spirit. Such creatures were renowned at the time for their true wish-granting ability, unlike that of the lesser jinn, which claimed to have such power to do mischief upon greedy humans.

Risking life and soul, the young woman used a skillful combination of seduction and trickery to capture the powerful spirit. The creature, humiliated by finding itself in captivity, offered the woman a wish in exchange for its freedom. With her wish, however, the ambitious girl bound the creature to her own soul, assimilating its entire existence which thus became a powerful Extrinsic Magic Core. The power she thus gained earned her a position within the ranks of the Hashashin, until she eventually became the fourth in their succession of legendary leaders.

CHI YOU (尤)
    Class: Berserker (Caster, Archer, Lancer, Saber)
    Master: Emiya Shirou

Height: 170 cm
    Weight: 55 kg
    Three Sizes: 76/55/84

Chi-You_idea_01_last-c.jpg

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Strength B
    Endurance A
    Agility A+
    Magic B
    Luck B
    Noble Phantasm ??

Class Skills:
    * Mad Enhancement: Raises basic parameters in exchange of hindering mental capacities. In some cases, also seals away Personal Skills.
    E- – Chi You was naturally rambunctious and explosive in life, and particularly so in battle. Madness is virtually non-existent beyond a slight loss of cognitive ability, and she keeps all communicative skills. As per the wishes of both Master and Servant, Mad Enhancement has been suppressed to its minimum rank.

Personal Skills:
    * Battle Continuation: Strength of vitality for predicaments. Also, the ability to withdraw from combat and reach territory alive after being defeated.
    A+ –At this rank, it is possible to fight even with deadly injuries so long as one’s head remains attached to the body, and remain alive after anything short of utter destruction of the physical form—it took a mighty combination of military prowess, powerful magic, divine spirits and magical beasts, multiple dismembering and the sacrifice of a dragon to take down Chi You for good.
    * Divinity: The measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not.
    E- – When in the form that represents the enemy raider rather than the venerated maker of weapons, Chi You’s aptitude as a Divine Spirit is further reduced as her Innocent Monster rank increases.
    * Eye of the Mind (True): Heightened insight that was refined through experience.
    A+ – Battle instinct and skill born not of training, but of a metaphysical connection between her body, her soul and all armaments, further enhanced by the experience of warfare at the zenith of the Age of Gods. Battle conditions are irrelevant—the weapon is one with her, and she is one with the world. As long as she wields a weapon, a path towards victory will definitely be revealed.
    * Innocent Monster: The name of the monster that had his past and way of being distorted because of the image that was born from his behavior in the previous life. Both abilities and appearance were transformed. Incidentally, this equipment (Skill) cannot be removed.
    A – Chi You ages to a young adult body, but her body is completely distorted into the four-eyed, six-armed raging demon of the legend. Her monstrous features can no longer be concealed by anything short of a Command Seal or True Magic.

Noble Phantasm:
    Spoiler:

Bīngqì zhī shén
    The Infinite Blazing Soul Forge
    (兵器之神)
    Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: --

The Noble Phantasm which conceptualizes the godly skill of history and legend’s first and foremost smith. Before there was a Hephaestus, a Wayland, a Kothar-wa-Khasis or an Ilmarinnen, there was Chi You. In the ancient times when Magic Circuits were still an unnecessary concept, this brilliant Sumerian crafter converted her body into a magical forge to optimize and accelerate the process to fabricate her sublime masterpieces. Even before she died and became a Heroic Spirit, Chi You was a living smithy for magical weapons. Unlike a certain Servant’s unique ability, however, this cannot be considered a Reality Marble, for it is not the externalization of the soul but merely a powerful act of conscious will made possible after thorough self-modification and magical experimentation—transcendent Magecraft from the Age of Gods no longer believed possible in the modern era.

Chi You’s God Armory allows for the use of prana to replace all components and conditions for the fabrication of an armament. Unlike Gilgamesh, who ‘possesses’ the actual weapons in his Gate of Babylon, and Emiya Shirou, who ‘reproduces’ weapons via Tracing, Chi You ‘creates’ the weapons entirely anew, as fitting of one of the original weapon makers whose works can still be found in the King of Heroes’ treasury. The weapons created in this manner are authentic objects firmly rooted into reality, not merely Projections that would fade away after some time. When explaining the workings of her Armory to Emiya Shirou, Chi You divided the creative process into six steps, as follows:

- Conceptualizing the wish behind the armament: As she is not limited to making copies of existing creations, she starts by creating a clear mental image of what exactly she desires. Unlike Noble Phantasms, the mystery of Chi You’s creations is not bound to their age and growth—for they have neither—, but to the ‘intent’, the ‘wish for this armament to exist’, which has been deeply engraved into their design.
    - Formulating the intended structure: With ‘intent’ in mind it is fairly simple to decide the most suitable form of the desired armament. This does not necessarily imply ‘physical’ form—Chi You is just as capable of creating purely conceptual weapons such as Rho Aias.
    - Substantialize the composition material: It is at this level that Chi You’s Armory fundamentally differs from Gradation Air. Her ancient magic allows her to transmute her prana into enduring matter which transcends the status of phantasm.
    - Abstracting the skill required for its making: The prana in Chi You’s body acts as the anvil, the hammer, the flame and the smith all together. This step is the ritualization of the manufacturing process into magical procedures which can be automatically executed by Chi You’s body.
    - Stabilize the imbuement of its mystery: In the case of physical armaments, it is the proper amalgamation of the solid structure and the supernatural effect it is intended to carry. While important when creating fully original armaments, it is also a critical step when imbuing existing designs with enchantments different from those they in fact gained.
    - Excelling every manufacturing and enchanting process.

The prana cost for armaments increases substantially with increasing rank. However, the Soul Forge is astoundingly efficient when it comes to prana costs, allowing Chi You to create half a dozen weapons equivalent to B-rank Noble Phantasms in rapid succession, the effort rendering her only a little winded. While these constructions cannot be considered Noble Phantasms in the strictest sense of the word, they are not conventional armaments, either. They could be seen as Noble Phantasm Candidates—armaments of quality and power such that they could become the instruments of a hero’s legend. Regardless, they are treated as Noble Phantasms for the purpose of effects in which the distinction is important. Chi You can only enchant weapons with effects achievable by humans—objects such as Ea and Excalibur are completely beyond her means, but armaments with effects that duplicate True Magic are possible—and built with materials that can be found on Earth or synthesized under conditions achievable in planet Earth. Creating the weapons of her God Force in this manner does not result in rank increase to Mad Enhancement.

Why so epic, Daneel? You're torturing us, man! Giving us these great snippets when we know you won't make an actual fic out of this. Its just cruel!

Oh, and nice to see the most broken Hassan outside of Strange/Fake is also female. Funny how the one most "suited" to Shinji is a woman whose obviously far more skilled and competent than him.

夜属 Nightkin
    "more suited to shinji", is the servant equivalent of "more suited to having AIDS" it may be true, but I still wouldn't wish it on anyone...