Page 241 of 782 FirstFirst ... 141191231236239240241242243246251291341741 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,820 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

I guess it only counts if it's not because of a mod.
    Araya, what do you seek?
    「アラヤ、何を求める」
    ------True wisdom.
    「――――真の叡智を」
    Araya, where do you seek it?
    「アラヤ、何処に求める」
    Only within myself.
    「――――ただ、己が内にのみ」
    Araya, what is your favorite color?
    「アラヤ、好きな色は?」
    Blue. No, ora-- Auuuuuuuugh!
    「青、いや、オレンジイイイイイアアアっ!」

JP Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries
    My Lancer Shepard is wrongly listed as a Rider in the OP list.

Was bored today so I figured I'd post one of the Servants I've played in a few RPs.

Servant: Archer
    Identity: Robin Hood
    Alignment: Chaotic Good

Servant Concept:
    One of many to take up the name of the Green Man as a means to protect what was dear to them. The name Robin Hood, much like Hassan, was used by many individuals who acquired fame and added to the legend of the outlaw from Sherwood Forest.
    Creator's Notes: I took the concept from Fate/Extra obviously with the idea that there were a bunch of Robin Hoods. I'd post her history but my writing skills were lacking when I originally wrote it so it's full of grammar and punctuation mistakes and I can't be bothered to rewrite it. Basic gist of it is that she started out kinda like the Robin from Extra. Her village was in trouble so she protected it as Robin Hood and eventually started doing the more typical Robin Hood stuff like stealing from the rich and giving to the poor and eventually even built up her own band of Merry Men. She eventually died when the law finally caught up with her and her village turned her over so they wouldn't get in trouble for harboring an outlaw.

Appearance: I had a picture back when I played her but it seems to have been lost in the one of my many picture folders. For simplicity something along the lines of a small and lithe but still appealing figure, long red hair, green eyes and an average complexion. Outfit-wise was obviously a lot of green and browns, typical fantasy ranger type clothes.

Personality:
    Equal parts dashing rogue and selfless hero, Archer is the archetypical Robin Hood. An oddity of a woman, she is a person of honor and chivalry while simultaneously being a sly, sneaky trickster who specializes in subversive tactics. She is a charismatic and charming individual with a great sense of pride in her skills and accomplishments. Being from a poor, often troubled, village she has a great sympathy for those on the lower end of the social ladder and tries her best to support the poor, the downtrodden and the oppressed.

Strength C
    Endurance C
    Agility A
    Mana C
    Luck B
    Noble Phantasm B

Class Skills:

Independent Action: A
    Can remain in this world for a week even after losing his Master. However, to use Noble Phantasms of great prana consumption, back up from the Master is necessary.

Magic Resistance: D
    Cancel Single-Action spells. Magic Resistance of the same degree of an amulet that rejects magical energy.

Personal Skills:

Subversive Activities: B
    The talent to reduce the enemy forces in the preliminary stages, before going into battle. An expert of traps. However, the higher is the ranking of this Skill, the more one's spiritual status as a hero declines. It is possible to disable nearly 60% of the total military force before the enemy advances.

Protection of the Fairies: B
    A blessing from Elementals; the capacity to increase one's Luck in dangerous situations. Activation is limited to battlefields, where it is possible to perform feats of arms.

Blessing of the Forest: A
    Allows Archer to use a skill similar to Presence Concealment when in woodlands or any natural area. If standing mostly still and taking no other actions that would draw attention, Archer will be hidden, as if using Presence Concealment C if she is within the foliage of a tree or in a bush large enough for a person. If inside of a actually forested area with many places to easily hide she functions as if under Presence Concealment B. Taking any actions, such as attacking will end this effect. She often uses this skill for spying on opponents or for lining up a sneak shot.

Noble Phantasm:

Name: Yew Bow
    Title: The Golden Arrow
    Type: Anti-Unit/Anti-Army
    Range: 2-50
    Maximum number of targets: 1(25)
    Effect: The symbol of all Robin Hoods, the Yew Bow. A bow made from the wood of one of the Yew trees from the Forest of Sherwood, which Robin Hood used as her base of operations. She makes use of it as a regular bow to shoot arrows with great accuracy however like most Noble Phantasms once its name is invoked it true powers become apparent.

By invoking the bow's name and title, Archer manifests an arrow of shimmering golden prana. A crystallization of Robin Hood's archery skill, it takes the form of a golden arrow the outlaw supposedly won during an archer contest. It represents the very concept of the "impossible shot" and is an attack that will always strike the intended target as long as they are within the range of the technique regardless of obstacles or complexity of the shot itself.

Due to the arrow's nature as a construct of pure prana, Archer can pour a large amount of extra energy into it to cause it to explode into a large burst of golden energy on impact. Using the arrow in this way changes it into an Anti-Army attack and give it a + modifier. This particular use of the arrow is most definitely not something she could do in life and is something she gained the ability to do after becoming a Heroic Spirit.
    Creator's Note: Pretty much made this with the idea of "the guy who always hits his mark". I added the last bit about charging it for an explosion because well, I have no reason other than I wanted to add something that no one would expect on a Robin Hood. Just felt like adding some crazy Nasu style bull-crap ability. The name and basic concept for the Noble Phantasm came from one of my favorite Robin Hood Child Ballads "Robin Hood and the Golden Arrow".

Blog Entries
    The sheet itself is quite decent, but I personally have to ask: Instead of going for the genderbend why not just use Maid Marian? (apologies if you already know this, but she was pretty kickass back in the original ballads) Not that I mean to accuse you, I'd be just interested to know your reasons.

Also, would this happen to be the picture you had in mind (because if it isn't, I guess I'd look kinda stupid right now)?

Quote Originally Posted by NailsInYourFeet View Post
    The sheet itself is quite decent, but I personally have to ask: Instead of going for the genderbend why not just use Maid Marian? (apologies if you already know this, but she was pretty kickass back in the original ballads) Not that I mean to accuse you, I'd be just interested to know your reasons.

Also, would this happen to be the picture you had in mind (because if it isn't, I guess I'd look kinda stupid right now)?
    Thanks for the compliment. Hey! I think that just might have been the picture I last used for her! And yes, I'd contemplated using Maid Marian but I figured after a bit of thinking that I'd just use one of the Robin Hoods. Not really a full genderbend since Fate/Extra noted that there was more than one person to don the name "Robin Hood" so I figured out of all the forest outlaws to use that name then perhaps there was one woman among the bunch. The basic idea I had for this girl was that similar to how when you summon Assassin you get one of the 19 Hassan, when you summon Robin Hood you get a random one from the list of Robins.
    Last edited by Knight of Khaos; March 2nd, 2013 at 02:52 AM.

Greatness, at any cost mAc Chaos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    I don't get Blessing of the Forest's rank. It is Rank A, but Rank B if she is in a forest? But also Rank C? Wut.

I like Robin Hood as a Servant idea though.
    He never sleeps. He never dies.

Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.

Quote Originally Posted by mAc Chaos View Post
    I don't get Blessing of the Forest's rank. It is Rank A, but Rank B if she is in a forest? But also Rank C? Wut.

I like Robin Hood as a Servant idea though.
    Blessing of the Forest allows her to use a class skill she doesn't have. Being Rank A is what allows her to use such a high Rank of Presence Concealment. She's not an Assassin so she obviously can't use Presence Concealment as well as an Assassin could do so her skill lets her use it at Rank C if she's in something small like a tree or a bush on the street without much along the lines of foliage to hide in. However if she's in a forest or a large park with lots of trees and foliage she can use Presence Concealment at Rank B.

Blog Entries
    I like her, any way, lol. Blessing of the Forest is a nice custom skill and that made sense to me on first reading. I'm not entirely sure about the anti-army variant of Yew Bow - at least if it keeps its auto-hit property with no reduction in accuracy. I like the versatility of having an alternate attack method, but a B+ anti-army radius attack that can't miss is pretty wow, especially since the radius increase extends the range in which the auto-hit would work. Like how Gae Bolg can either auto-hit or get thrown for heavy damage, but not both. That's a bit of constructive criticism, at least, but she's neat and I like how you base her on the archery contest story.

Maid Marian is a fun one, honestly, but she'd almost belong outside of the Robin Hoods because she has so much outside tradition before the Robin Hood stories incorporated her. I debated sheeting her once as a Robin who was kind of a pyro, since she's associated with the Beltane festival where druids lit purifying bonfires, so I wanted to make her sort of an arsonist. But I could never figure out a NP for her, eheh. I think this one works better as a girl who was also a Robin rather than trying to make her Marian, which would require a lot of druidic elements tagged on to really capture her well.

Plus I never made Marian because I'm like 89% sure she's a Servant in a big fanfic here already...
    Last edited by Sunny; March 2nd, 2013 at 12:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Angel View Post
    I like her, any way, lol. Blessing of the Forest is a nice custom skill and that made sense to me on first reading. I'm not entirely sure about the anti-army variant of Yew Bow - at least if it keeps its auto-hit property with no reduction in accuracy. I like the versatility of having an alternate attack method, but a B+ anti-army radius attack that can't miss is pretty wow, especially since the radius increase extends the range in which the auto-hit would work. Like how Gae Bolg can either auto-hit or get thrown for heavy damage, but not both. That's a bit of constructive criticism, at least, but she's neat and I like how you base her on the archery contest story.

Maid Marian is a fun one, honestly, but she'd almost belong outside of the Robin Hoods because she has so much outside tradition before the Robin Hood stories incorporated her. I debated sheeting her once as a Robin who was kind of a pyro, since she's associated with the Beltane festival where druids lit purifying bonfires, so I wanted to make her sort of an arsonist. But I could never figure out a NP for her, eheh. I think this one works better as a girl who was also a Robin rather than trying to make her Marian, which would require a lot of druidic elements tagged on to really capture her well.

Plus I never made Marian because I'm like 89% sure she's a Servant in a big fanfic here already...
    Well thank you for the kind words and the bit of criticism. Honestly I expected someone to say something about the explosion effect. It is kinda WOW all things considered. It was originally going to be a separate Noble Phantasm with less accuracy when I first made her sheet but then I realized I would need a actual legend to back it up at that point so it was decided to just use it as a Pseudo-Broken Phantasm kind of effect(not really but it's the closest I can compare since she's overcharging the arrow for a BOOM). However by making it all one Noble Phantasm I had to deal with the repercussions that the auto-hit would stay and it might be too powerful.

I'm not sure I understand exactly how the radius increases the range of the auto-hit though. Only the initial arrow shot is an auto-hit. That basically guaranties that they'll be inside the explosion but I'm not entirely sure how that increases the range of the auto-hit.

And the fact that Maid Marian has so much tradition outside of Robin is why I decided against using her. She's definitely a fun concept for Servant just not for Robin Hood in my opinion. Though like a year ago I had a silly idea for a Robin Hood Servant that was a literal fusion of Robin and Maid Marian. Was basically a Zelda/Shiek kinda thing. Scrapped that idea after a while when I figured it was playing with the legends a little too much.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KhaosSaber View Post
    Well thank you for the kind words and the bit of criticism. Honestly I expected someone to say something about the explosion effect. It is kinda WOW all things considered. It was originally going to be a separate Noble Phantasm with less accuracy when I first made her sheet but then I realized I would need a actual legend to back it up at that point so it was decided to just use it as a Pseudo-Broken Phantasm kind of effect(not really but it's the closest I can compare since she's overcharging the arrow for a BOOM). However by making it all one Noble Phantasm I had to deal with the repercussions that the auto-hit would stay and it might be too powerful.

I'm not sure I understand exactly how the radius increases the range of the auto-hit though. Only the initial arrow shot is an auto-hit. That basically guaranties that they'll be inside the explosion but I'm not entirely sure how that increases the range of the auto-hit.

And the fact that Maid Marian has so much tradition outside of Robin is why I decided against using her. She's definitely a fun concept for Servant just not for Robin Hood in my opinion. Though like a year ago I had a silly idea for a Robin Hood Servant that was a literal fusion of Robin and Maid Marian. Was basically a Zelda/Shiek kinda thing. Scrapped that idea after a while when I figured it was playing with the legends a little too much.
    Well, my logic was, they can't just back out of the arrow's range now because even if the arrow falls short, the explosion covers more space. So you have to back up even further, if that makes sense.

It was just a thought that a trade-off between anti-army power and anti-unit accuracy would make sense, since right now, it can simulate two effects of Gae Bolg that not even Gae Bolg has enough myth force to combine at once. I could see it doing one or the other, pretty easily, I just wasn't sure about both at once. She's your character ultimately though. I suppose if it's just a Broken Phantasm-type application, then it's not that big a deal, the Gae Bolg analogy was just the first place my mind went to.
    Last edited by Sunny; March 2nd, 2013 at 02:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Angel View Post
    Well, my logic was, they can't just back out of the arrow's range now because even if the arrow falls short, the explosion covers more space. So you have to back up even further, if that makes sense.

It was just a thought that a trade-off between anti-army power and anti-unit accuracy would make sense, since right now, it can simulate two effects of Gae Bolg that not even Gae Bolg has enough myth force to combine at once. I could see it doing one or the other, pretty easily, I just wasn't sure about both at once. She's your character ultimately though. I suppose if it's just a Broken Phantasm-type application, then it's not that big a deal, the Gae Bolg analogy was just the first place my mind went to.
    Yeah, I understand now.

Something I was thinking was adding in was something like Gae Bolg's high luck equals no death kind of thing. Like maybe a high Luck could allow you to dodge or alter the course of the arrow enough that she doesn't hit you somewhere vital. Turn a full on hit into a grazing blow for example. Maybe add in a stipulation that Instinct or Protection from Arrows increases the chance to dodge or block the arrow. Also part of the idea was that overcharging the arrow requires a rather large amount of energy, I might add that in just to make things more clear with the Noble Phantasm.

I think I might post another Servant later today. Got a Lancer that I could post. Though I'll need to clean up his profile a bit. Now if only I could justify my genderbent Roland enough to post her lol.

夜属 Nightkin
    couldn't you just write it to say that it "hits no matter what, though that doesn't mean the hit is useful/lethal."

It doesn't need to be depowered into 'grazing or insta-death' there is all sorts of middle ground like right through the leg, or gets him in the eye, or punctures his left arm, or takes off his pinky, or shaves his head, or even 'hits but clinks off his armor'.

Having it separated from gae bolg in that it isn't that it always kills them is probably enough even if it is anti-army it isn't actually all that overpowered (it would essentially be a mass not-quite-as-good-as-hrunting).

Blog Entries
    Class: Archer (Rider)
    True Name: Arjuna
    Alignment: Neutral Good

STR: ***** B
    END: ***** C
    AGI: ***** C
    MGI: ***** B
    LCK: ***** B
    NP: **** EX

Keywords
    KEYWORDS

Mahabharata

One of the major epics of Ancient India, a narrative of the Kurukshetra War that explores philosophical questions such as the value of honor, human nature and the purpose of life. What could have been a simple dispute over the succession of a throne was turned into an epic conflict where the fate of the world was at stake time and again thanks to the involvement of gods, demons and many great heroes. The conclusion of the tale marked the end of an age and the beginning of a new era for mankind.

Vajra

One of the symbols of divinity of the Thunder God Indra from the Ancient Hindu Mythology. Indra is a phenomenon originally transmitted by the Aryans, and the Vajra is actually called Vjaya. When the times changed to Buddhism and his name was replaced with Sakra devanam Indra, the name of his symbol of divinity also ended up changing. Vajra means the adamantine mallet that the gods of Buddhism possess.

Said to have been made from the bones of the sage Dadhichi by the God of Craft Tvastar. There is also the interpretation that it is the incarnation of Indras's thunder. It’s been transmitted that Indra employed this weapon in his decisive battle with the evil dragon Vritra and defeated it.

A single-use shooting Noble Phantasm, its damage corresponds to B+ Rank. An offhand armament that produces damage values with no influence from the user's magical power. Should Arjuna be summoned under ideal conditions, being capable of perfectly exhibiting the full extent of his abilities as Heroic Spirit, he would have been armed with a small arsenal of divine missiles (Divyastras), among which this Vajra would be included.

CLASS SKILLS

Magic Resistance: C
    Protection against magical effects. Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against Magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

Independent Action: A
    The ability to take action even without the prana supply from the Master. Convenient in cases like when the Master wants to activate a Magecraft that calls up maximum prana or when he cannot supply enough prana to the Servant. On another hand, it becomes difficult for the Master to put the Servant under his complete control. At A-Rank, maintenance in the current world, combat and even employment of Noble Phantasm can be handled easily without any backup from the Master. However, in cases such as using a Noble Phantasm when an enormous amount of prana becomes necessary, the backup of the Master is required.

PERSONAL SKILLS

Clairvoyance: C
    Superior visual perception. Supplements long-range aiming and increases dynamic vision. A visual ability indispensable for the Archer-Class. Other than the vision used for reconnaissance, it also influences in the hit accuracy when using a bow.

Divinity: B
    Whatever one has Divine Spirit aptitude. The higher the level more one is treated as a mixed race of a materialized Divine Spirit. There is also an effect called “purge defense”, which reduces special defensive values in proportion to the rank of Divinity. It can breakthrough Skills such as Protection of the Faith.

Vitrification: A
    Clear and serene. A mental protection that negates interference to one's mental health. The heart is always perfectly clear, not being perturbed even by one's own death. Of all Arjuna qualities as a warrior, his power of concentration and capacity to ignore distractions are particularly famous.

Weapons

Gandiva
    The bow of heavens. Having a distinct crescent moon-like shape and embellished with decorations in gold, this is a celestial weapon created by the Lord Creator Brahma himself. Normal bows would break apart before being able to fire any of the divine missiles (Divyastras), but Gandiva is an exception due its origins. Arjuna’s weapon-of-choice, as part of a set it comes with two quivers that provide an inexhaustible supply of arrows.

NOBLE PHANTASM

Pashupatastra – O Shiva, Eradicate the Enemy
    Type: Anti-Army
    The most overpowering, ominous weapon described in the Mahabharata. Upon release, this arrow with a crescent-shaped head becomes a magic bullet that can vanquish any opposition, be it a single enemy or an entire army. Furthermore, it is furnished with a demon-slaying attribute thanks to the legend of being used to exterminate the Kaalakeyas tribe of Asuras. However, due divine mandate, Arjuna may never use it against an enemy of lesser ability than himself.

Brahmashira – O Brahma, Punish the World
    Type: Anti-World
    One of the most powerful weapons of Hindu mythology. Considered to be an evolution of the Brahmastra, their powers are similar in nature: once the name of Brahma is called, the projectile will pursue its intended target to ensure a hit. Still, the destructive force of this Noble Phantasm surpasses that of the Brahmastra’s in at least four times. Such raw power is capable of disrupting the fabric of reality and it has been said that the whole creation would be destroyed if two Brahmashira were ever to clash against each other.

Anjalika – O Silver Radiance, Drown in Resentment
    Type: Anti-Unit
    Arjuna’s trump card and, in a sense, the Noble Phantasm that truly symbolizes him. Unlike his other weapons, this is something that only he himself possesses. When its true name is called, this single arrow will absorb Arjuna’s negative emotions towards the target and turn them into a strong curse of death and retribution. Furthermore, this weapon will also temporarily acquire any “slaying” attributes that are effective against the target. Obviously, its use requires Arjuna to hold an abnormal hatred and jealousy towards the opponent.

Background
    BACKGROUND

Born as the third of the five sons of King Pandu (Pandavas), Arjuna received a rearing befitted of a prince – being taught religion, sciences, administration and martial arts. It was also around that time that Arjuna met Krishna, who he would form a life-lasting friendship with.

As consequence of a certain incident, the Pandavas were forced into exile from their own lands. Seeing that war was just a matter of time, Krishna advised Arjuna to go into a training journey in preparation to the upcoming battles. During that period, he had to face the challenge of gods and demons alike. By the time it was over, Arjuna had acquired several of the Devas’ celestial weapons and matured as an unmatched warrior.

During the Kurukshetra War, Arjuna accomplished many conspicuous services and one could say that his presence was crucial to the Pandavas’ forces. Always guided by Krishna, he defeated great heroes who were considered unbeatable. The victories that Arjuna achieved had time and again set the course of the war.

Ultimately, the conflict ended with a pyrrhic victory to the Pandavas. Despite their triumph, the five brothers became horrified with the carnage they had a hand in causing. After spending some time as rulers in order to bring back order to the realm, they eventually entrusted everything to their last surviving heirs and exiled themselves as a form of self-punishment.

Legend goes that, upon his death, Arjuna was brought into heaven after spending a period in the underworld as atonement for his sins.

Sibling Rivalry

Arjuna was without a doubt an unparalleled martial genius. In his youth, he became the favorite pupil of the great master Dronacharya and knew no rivals in the art of archery. It is exactly because of this that the one person who could possibly stand as his equal had such an impact on his life.

The man he fist met in the archery contest that had the hand of the beautiful princess Draupadi as a prize.

The one who was scorned by many for his humble origins, yet displayed a talent that far surpassed all others.

Karna, the child of the sun god.

The unwavering heart of relentless focus was finally disturbed for the first time. Since that day, Arjuna became excessively conscious of Karna, harboring towards the golden-armored man feelings of rivalry that were unknown to him until then. But while Arjuna desired nothing but to outdo Karna, the child of the sun paid little attention to the third of the Pandavas.

This served just to further incite the flames inside Arjuna’s heart.

What started as a simple rivalry turned into an obsession, which was in turn twisted into unbound feelings of jealousy and hatred. Karna eventually became an existence that Arjuna simply couldn’t forgive, but that was only because he admired and approved the other more than anyone else.

The truth about Karna’s birth came as a great shock to Arjuna. Thinking back, he couldn’t help but feel ashamed towards his attitude toward someone that shared the same blood as him. His greatest regret in life was unknowingly letting his relationship with his older brother turn out the way it did. If he had the chance, his only desire would be an opportunity to make amends with Karna and then have one last contest of strength in a pure and honorable manner.
    Last edited by Master of Chaos; March 3rd, 2013 at 11:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by firloz View Post
    couldn't you just write it to say that it "hits no matter what, though that doesn't mean the hit is useful/lethal."

It doesn't need to be depowered into 'grazing or insta-death' there is all sorts of middle ground like right through the leg, or gets him in the eye, or punctures his left arm, or takes off his pinky, or shaves his head, or even 'hits but clinks off his armor'.

Having it separated from gae bolg in that it isn't that it always kills them is probably enough even if it is anti-army it isn't actually all that overpowered (it would essentially be a mass not-quite-as-good-as-hrunting).
    That's actually kinda what I was originally going for, just wasn't sure how to exactly word it. That's basically why the Noble Phantasm at the moment says "always strikes the target" instead or "insta-kill". Though the "clinks off his armor" kinda defeats the point of the arrow because the whole point of the Noble Phantasm is to represent the impossibly accurate shots like splitting an arrow in half with your own arrow or finding that one small opening in the armor that lets you hit him. But like I said the idea was originally that unlike Gae Bolg, the Golden Arrow wasn't supposed to be an insta-death attack just an auto-hit. If anyone has a better way it could be worded I'm open for suggestions.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Blog Entries
    Very nice, the background and stats look very solid.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Master of Chaos View Post
    [redacted]
    Not bad, but kind of boring?

There is not much detail to the Noble Phantasms and his skills are bog standard.

Bellerophon

Alignment- Chaotic Good

Class- Rider

Alternate Classes- Lancer, Saber

Bio*- The Greek hero Bellerophon is primarily remembered as a parallel to the more popular hero Perseus and an example of the danger of defying the gods. These facts are true, but there is a deeper story to the hero. Bellerophon is not his true name, but one he gave himself in tribute to Medusa in order to hide his true identity. Bellerophon’s family served as priests to the three goddesses of humanity before their transformation. Bellerophon was but a child then, but fondly remembers them, especially Medusa, to whom he promised he would grow faster than so they could get married. After the gods’ punishment on the upstart goddesses, the family fell on hard times. Bellerophon began to despise the gods and later Perseus on learning their role in Medusa’s death. With nothing to lose, he set out to try and kill the arrogant hero despite knowing the difficulty, as he had already entrenched himself as a king. He also sought out the two creatures- Pegasus and Chrysaor- that belonged to Medusa, believing it his duty to look after her children. Pegasus had already been stolen away by Athena, but he managed to find the giant boar Chrysaor and help him become human; not wanting to delay on his vengeance, he soon parted ways with the man he considered a brother and continued onward.

On the way though, he stopped to save some villagers from local monsters. After being saved, the people praised him as “Perseus”. This gave Bellerophon an idea for revenge. He turned around and headed towards lands where Perseus was not as well known. Although retaining the name of Bellerophon, he allowed the rumors he was Perseus to circulate. His intention was to steal Perseus’ legend out from under him and then use it to destroy him. Another opportunity came to him when his prowess as a hero led the gods Athena and Poseidon to approach him for aid against the rampaging Chimera. He then decided that he would also break Olympus from within. He accepted their offer and was gifted with the winged horse Pegasus, fulfilling his dream to look after Medusa’s legacy. Slowly his plans started to come together, as he built a kingdom in Lycia to rival Perseus’ Mycenae and bolstered his ties to the gods. However, Bellerophon made a critical error in dealing with the gods. Knowing their power and arrogance, he felt that the only way to gain entrance into their circle was by exuding the same sense of authority. Instead though, he only alienated the prideful gods and was shot down while trying to reach Olympus. Crippled, he spent the last of his days hiding in despair and cursing the gods and heroes. He has two main regrets. The first is that all his plans to subvert Perseus and the gods only furthered their glory. The second is that, in his quest for revenge, he had to give up his true feelings- his youthful love for Medusa, his brotherly love for Chrysaor, and his fatherly love for Pegasus.

Parameters:

Strength (C)

Agility (C)

Endurance (A)

Prana (E)

Luck (E)

Noble Phantasm (A+)

Skills:

Riding (Class, A)

Bravery (C)- The ability to negate mental interference such as pressure, confusion and fascination.

Nature of a Rebellious Spirit (D)- Despite Rider’s strong defiance of the gods, his secrecy in hiding the extent of his hatred lowers the rank. Negates Charisma of the same rank.

Noble Phantasms:

Chimera’s Bane (E/?, Anti-Unit)- A spear with a block of lead mounted onto the tip. When thrown at the Chimera, it melted under the beast’s fiery breath to lodge into its mouth, causing it to suffocate. As a weapon in the Holy Grail War, it has very low power and no special abilities to note at first glance. The true danger rises when the target attempts to defend against the strike with an attack of his own. The weapon absorbs the enemy’s attack and deals damage of an equal rank to him. It also inflicts any special abilities of the target’s attack back at him. Rank increased to D as Lancer.

Stone Hail of the Jungle (D+, Anti-Army)- A tribute to his victory over the Amazons, which he won by dropping massive boulders from atop Pegasus. This earned him the legend of making rocks fall from the heavens themselves. Boulders fall like meteors around the battlefield, dealing massive damage to anything they hit.

Golden Sword- Chrysaor (C, Anti-Unit)- Only available as Saber. A gift from Chrysaor. Little is known about this weapon, and since Bellerophon has not been summoned as Saber yet, the mystery remains.

Bellerophon- Bridal of Chivalry (A+, Anti-Army)- The equipment used by Medusa to tame Pegasus, and the name taken by Rider to honor her. A shining golden harness, bridle, and saddle set capable of fully controlling a divine beast. It has no effect by itself, but once fastened to the mount, it increases all attributes by one rank and allows for the beast to use its most powerful charge to physically destroy the target. It must be fastened after the mount is summoned or simultaneously as it emerges from the summoning circle. It is an attack supreme in attack and defense, capable of killing any servant directly. The "Armor Class" rank is raised by one hundred, and the maximum speed that the charge of the beast can reach is between four hundred and five hundred kilometers per hour. Rider uses Bellerophon on his personal mount, the mythical winged horse Pegasus. While summoning a legendary beast is an ability rivaling that of a Noble Phantasm, it is done independently of Bellerophon as one of Rider's innate abilities possessed due to his deeds as a Heroic Spirit.

*My backstory for Bellerophon is based on Fate's name for the Pegasus Noble Phantasm, Medusa's backstory, and parallels between Perseus and Bellerophon.
    Last edited by Cataquack Warrior; June 29th, 2013 at 03:00 PM.

Dapper Deathwing YeOfLittleFaith's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Uh.

That's a pretty darn interesting Servant there. Backstory and concept wise, at least.

Quote Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
    Not my fault Shirou is an awesome bro to lesbians.

Blog Entries
    I'd say that's not only interesting, but also decently well thought out and done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

HSTP 500 Internal S ervant  Error aldeayeah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    cool stuff
    don't quote me on this