Page 296 of 782 FirstFirst ... 196246286291294295296297298301306346396 ... LastLast
Results 5,901 to 5,920 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One
    Quote Originally Posted by Emiya Kurou View Post
    How possible is an overcount servant?
    I'm working on one (although I admit it's a completely OC profile as serious as my Caster Magritte one ).

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    With this surge of nationalism recently, I've decided I must make a Louis Riel Servant. He will dual-wield gatling guns and summon red rivers of blood while entreating you to a non-discriminatory schooling system.
    America does not into Heroic Spirits.

Unless they are Native Americans.

100% CANON, YOU CANNOT TELL ME IT'S NOT TRUE

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RavingScholar View Post
    That's only if we assume that Karna's stats shown are effected by Uncrowned Arms Mastery. I don't believe it's been said one way or another, but I think that his B Rank Strength is his normal stat, and others will see it as C Rank Strength. And Gilgamesh never has A Rank Strength under any Master. Unless you can say where you found Gil's stats while under Shinji? Because I've never seen them.

Effective strength
    , as in his strength is effectively 1 rank above what it should be due to his inhuman skill and the power of the Brahmastra. So he still has B, but he hits like an A.

Blog Entries
    DID SOMEBODY MENTION MUH RED MAN BLO-

Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    America does not into Heroic Spirits.

Unless they are Native Americans.

100% CANON, YOU CANNOT TELL ME IT'S NOT TRUE
    oh

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Since I´ve now slept and isn´t about to topple over at any moment, I kinda wanna explain my Servant´s first Noble Phantasm:

So there´s this statue in Denmark in the cellar of Castle Kronborg of an ancient mythical hero known as Ogier the Dane, or Holger Danske. Basically the legend goes that in Denmark´s darkest hour, he will rise up and lead Denmark to victory. My original idea was to have Harald create immortal Holgers from stone the same way he does Runestones, but i found it a bit too tame, so i thought of having a giant version of his sword drop blade-first from the heavens.
    Attachment 8484'

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors BlackField's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post

Effective strength
    , as in his strength is effectively 1 rank above what it should be due to his inhuman skill and the power of the Brahmastra. So he still has B, but he hits like an A.
    Evidence?

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackField View Post
    Evidence?
    Spoiler:
    He can damage Siegfried through the Armor of Fafnir, which nullifies anything below an A-rank strike.

Blog Entries
    Haha I didn't read that Harald Bluetooth profile because it was on the last page but now that I look that is just silly.

Why can he just skydrop Ogier's sword that is super silly! That whole profile is super silly!

You are super silly!

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    Haha I didn't read that Harald Bluetooth profile because it was on the last page but now that I look that is just silly.

Why can he just skydrop Ogier's sword that is super silly! That whole profile is super silly!

You are super silly!
    I made it to be partially ultra-silly, but Immortal Ogier statues rising from the ground to assist him was either gonna be Broken OP pls nerf or ultra lame.

Blog Entries
    It seems like him having either is super silly! Heroes become heroes because they are awesome, not because a hero from their country who lived before them was awesome.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    It seems like him having either is super silly! Heroes become heroes because they are awesome, not because a hero from their country who lived before them was awesome.
    Ogier was fictional though, Harald isn´t. And i wouldn´t call Ogier more awesome than Harald, he really never did anything.

Blog Entries
    1. Being fictional doesn't matter in Nasuverse.

2. I didn't say Ogier is better than Harald in any way shape or form.

3. Son you best be taking that back before I slap you through the internet.

Totally not a Saber clone Knick's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    Spoiler:
    He can damage Siegfried through the Armor of Fafnir, which nullifies anything below an A-rank strike.
    You misunderstand. The combination simply makes his attacks higher at the rank of B does not mean his strength is at that level.

If a Heroic Spirit had C level strength and was swinging around an A rank NP it would also piece Armor of Fafnir, simply because the rank of the attacks is boosted by the rank of the weapon. Karna does the same thing just with prana burst and pure skill to raise the rank of the attack.

Its like this

Strength + Other variables = rank of attack

And its not like this

Strength + Other variables = Higher level of strength
    Last edited by Knick; June 7th, 2013 at 10:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Are you swearing by the root or are you just happy to see me?

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Gonna do another one, and before you call it blatantly overpowered, remember Enkidu is quite explicitly stated to be Gilgamesh´s equal. I wanted to create a version of him who wasn´t Strange Fake´s "LOL THIS GUY IS CLAY YO". Also even though he has alot of High-ranked Skills only a handful of them make a difference in combat.

Enkidu

Class: Lancer (Qualifies for anything that isn´t Caster or Berserker)

Stats:
    Strength: B (A if Saber)
    Agility: A+++
    Endurance: B-
    Mana: A
    Luck: D
    Noble Phantasm: A+

Skills:

Divinity: A+
    Enkidu is the artificial creation of Anu and Aruru, the king and queen of the gods. In the presence of Demigods loyal to their pantehon of gods, this is reduced to Rank B-.

Animal Dialogue: EX
    Enkidu, due to being a "Nature Human", can flawlessly communicate with not just animals but the world itself. He can hear the song of the wind, the crying of the snow, the rage of the ocean and the calmness of the forest. Any species of animal can perfectly communicate with Enkidu as if he was of it´s own species, and the other way around.

Presence Detection: EX
    Enkidu has the highest possible rank of this skill, being able to detect Servants from over ten kilometers away, and can detect the presence of all bodies of water, due to how it "cradles the land".

Natural Body: EX
    Enkidu was made with the "perfect body" by Aruru, and his body rivals that of the Original Human´s in raw potential.

Shapeshift: B
    Being made of clay, Enkidu can remodel his body into various shapes as well as other humans. The true power of this ability is that it allows him to rearrange his body in mid-combat, avoiding strikes by shaping his body to have a hole around the attack, stretching his arms several meters or bending at impossible angles. This makes abilities like Eye of the Mind and Instict near-useless against Enkidu, as his weird body structure makes him impossible to predict.

Vitrification: A+
    At this rank, Enkidu is in perfect control of his own mind. He is immune to all Mental Inference, which makes him unable to be a Berserker, despite his former existence as a feral beast. This level of mental control gives him great understanding of his fellow man´s emotions.

Noble Phantasms:

The Sword of Uruk: Destroyer of all Opposition
    "And his fists were like meteors, smashing the ground".

Anti-Army
    Range: 100 meters.

Amongst all the weapons of Uruk, Enkidu himself was the greatest of them all. By saying aloud "O friend, I trust thee with me", Enkidu´s right arm is strengthened greatly, glowing a fiery red. On his next strike, the air in front of his fist will combust violently when combined with the explosive force of his punch, triggering a giant explosion. Using this attack heavily damages Enkidu´s right arm, making it unsuited for combat until it regenerates, which due to the extensive damage can take up to 30 minutes depending on how much attention Enkidu can spare to it´s regeneration.

Gilgamesh: A Friendship Beyond Time

Anti-Unit
    Maximum Targets: 1
    This Noble Phantasm symbolizes his and Gilgamesh´s chaining of the Bull of Heaven, upon which´s defeat they cut the chain apart and took half for themselves, named it after the other and treasured it dearly. The Gilgamesh chain restrains people more the older their legend is. To a Heroic Spirit from the 19th or 20th century, Gilgamesh would be little more than a normal chain. However, to an ancient hero from The Age of Gods, Gilgamesh is completely unbreakable to all but the strongest heroes. To preserve the dear memento of Gilgamesh, Enkidu displays extreme reluctance in using the chain, and will only use it to cover his retreat if it is neccesary. The chain is connected to Enkidu´s very soul, so it will automatically teleport to his side if they are seperated for too long or are far apart from each other.

So they Decree "In all this world, only one shall be my friend. Thus, not for all eternity shall his worth ever change."

Anti-Unit

A Noble Phantasm representing the situation of Enkidu´s death and the feelings of Gilgamesh surrounding it, rather then any deeds he may have performed. Enkidu was unable to deny the decree of the gods that either him or Gilgamesh must die to pay for slaughtering the Bull of Heaven due to his divine origins. This Noble Phantasm activates upon fatal damage and will allow him to survive for a few more minutes to reenact his original death, during which all of his actions happen subconciously. Anyone who witness this tragic scene, directly or otherwise, suffers from large amounts of Mental Pollution, even if they did not know who he was by making them experience the grief that Gilgamesh suffered over his death. Unless their mental control is beyond superhuman, they will suffer a 1-rank in every parameter, skills and be unable to use any Noble Phantams that require intense concentration, and also be saddened at all times, losing much of their fighting spirit.
    Last edited by Christemo; June 7th, 2013 at 02:56 PM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors BlackField's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Why would his strength fall by being put in the Saber class? The Saber class has higher formated strength, if anything his strength should go up.

The rest I'm not even going to talk about.

Blog Entries
    What is with you and skills that grant them other skills.

Its pointless just give them the same fucking skill, its not like they are a unique variant of the skill only for them so you have to say that the give bonuses equivalent to another skill.

And his NPs? Those are not even based on his legend, instead you just making them up cause "this fits... I think"

If you wanted to give him a NP do something like the "fists as meteors" or something involving the curse that brought his death put on him by the gods. Not two things that are not actually part of the legend. (Hell Gil's chains where the chains used to bind the bull of heaven, its makes sense for the them to be NP considering that's a major part of his legend.)
    Last edited by Knick; June 7th, 2013 at 10:45 AM.

Dapper Deathwing YeOfLittleFaith's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Erm, what do you mean the chain is more effective the most recent the Heroic Spirit's legend is, only to then go on about how to recent heroes it does jack shit, but to those from the AoG it's near unbreakable?

Quote Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
    Not my fault Shirou is an awesome bro to lesbians.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Knick View Post
    What is with you and skills that grant them other skills.

Its pointless just give them the same fucking skill, its not like they are a unique variant of the skill only for them so you have to say that the give bonuses equivalent to another skill.

And his NPs? Those are not even based on his legend, instead you just making them up cause "this fits... I think"

If you wanted to give him a NP do something like the "fists as meteors" or something involving the curse that brought his death put on him by the gods. Not two things that are not actually part of the legend. (Hell Gil's chains where the chains used to bind the bull of heaven, its makes sense for the them to be NP considering that's a major part of his legend.)
    There´s quite literally nothing to build his Noble Phantasms on unless you want him throwing the Bull of Heaven´s hindquarters at people.

Blog Entries
    Well how about something like this?

So they Decree -In all this world, only one shall be my friend. Thus---not for all eternity shall his worth ever change-

Type: Anti-unit

A noble phantasm representing the situation of Lancer's death and the feelings of his dearest friend surrounding it, rather then any deeds he may have preformed. Lancer was unable to deny the decree of the gods that either him or his friend Gilgamesh must die to pay for slaughtering the bull of heaven due to his divine origins. This NP activates upon fatal damage and will be Lancers lack action before returning into clay and fading away. Any who witness lancer's death in person suffers from larges amounts of mental pollution, even if they did not know who he was by making them experience the grief that his friend Gilgamesh suffered over his death. Unless the Ego of the afflicted is incredibly powerful they will suffer rank downs in paramaters and skill and NPs which require high mental faculties could potentially be sealed.

Its a NP based on his death. Or you could make a NP about how his fists are as meteors and shake the earth.

NPs don't have to be super powerful things, rather they are things that embody his legend.

If you can't make something from the legend into a NP then there is no reason to make the servant sheet.
    Last edited by Knick; June 7th, 2013 at 10:52 AM.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by YeOfLittleFaith View Post
    Erm, what do you mean the chain is more effective the most recent the Heroic Spirit's legend is, only to then go on about how to recent heroes it does jack shit, but to those from the AoG it's near unbreakable?
    Not sure what you are questioning. It makes sense. It binds the better the closer the Heroic Spirit is connected to the Age of Gods. So if he slapped it on say Napoleon it wouldn´t do anything more than a normal chain would, whereas using it on say King Arthur who´s only a couple hundred years from being from the Age of Gods would make it insanely tough.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Knick View Post
    Well how about something like this?

So they Decree -In all this world, only one shall be my friend. Thus---not for all eternity shall his worth ever change-

Type: Anti-unit

A noble phantasm representing the situation of Lancer's death and the feelings of his dearest friend surrounding it, rather then any deeds he may have preformed. Lancer, unable to deny the decree of the gods that either him or his friend Gilgamesh must die to pay for slaughtering the bull of heaven. This NP activates upon fatal damage and will be Lancers lack action before returning into clay and fading away. Any who witnesses lancers death in person suffers from suffers from larges amounts of mental pollution, even if they did not know who he was by making them experience the grief that his friend Gilgamesh suffered over his death. Unless the Ego of the afflicted is incredibly powerful they will suffer rank downs in paramaters and skill an NPs which require high mental faculties could potentially be sealed.

Its a NP based on his death. Or you could make a NP about how his fists are as meteors and shake the earth.
    Not gonna lie that one is pretty good. My "Sword of Uruk" thing is based on that since Enkidu is not truly human he is not the strongest warrior of Uruk, he is the strongest weapon. Well if we then mix in the Strange Fake "transforming into weapons" and some Clap Your Hands If You Believe, his Noble Phantasm is that he quite literally becomes the strongest weapon of Uruk from the right shoulder and down. Also fits with the "Fists like meteors" thing, as it is his arm that causes damage equivelant to a meteor strike.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BlackField View Post
    Why would his strength fall by being put in the Saber class? The Saber class has higher formated strength, if anything his strength should go up.

The rest I'm not even going to talk about.
    LOL since when was B++ higher than A?