Page 384 of 782 FirstFirst ... 284334374379382383384385386389394434484 ... LastLast
Results 7,661 to 7,680 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

It Ain't Easy Bein' Cheesy The Big Cheese's Avatar
    Rorscach Logic: Where Do you THINK I am?...
    Mcjon... that's genius.
    A servant made of other servants...
    But how to keep the severed body parts from fading?

Totally not a Saber clone Knick's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Big Cheese View Post
    MAGIC!

Thats the greatest part about a servant, its actually a justifiable answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Are you swearing by the root or are you just happy to see me?

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Mcjon... that's genius.

Hmmm... Yes... I do believe we have the solution.
    It is odd though, to see a doctor of Galvanistic science utilizing magic.
    Caster Frankenstein shall cometh, and the reckoning of his power will be absolutely SCIENTIFIC

Blog Entries
    Now I actually half want to draw up a Frankenstein sheet myself based around a Gravedigger skill that would capture a random bodypart and divert it to his workshop any time a Servant is defeated during the Grail War, which could then be used to feed his NP that animates corpses into monsters. So at the start he would only have access to relatively weak golems made from human corpses, but as the grail war progresses he'd have access to more and more Servant bits to weave into the design.

Of course, there would be luck rolls determining which parts he gets, influenced by how each Servant died. If they're all mangled beyond recognition he might get nothing. Or five left feet to use in the final showdown against Gilgamesh.

Oh, well, I'm too lazy. Good luck with your thing then.

Thank you for the idea Mcjon.
    It sorta reminds me of Golem Keter Malkuth from Apocrypha

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Thank you for the idea Mcjon.
    It sorta reminds me of Golem Keter Malkuth from Apocrypha
    We dont even know what that does yet, so no it doesnt.

Yeah because he's building up multiple parts to make a grand design.
    Since when did we not know what it does. It's a super golem.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Yeah because he's building up multiple parts to make a grand design.
    Since when did we not know what it does. It's a super golem.
    If the Synopsi in the Free spoilers thread is anything to go by:

Spoiler:
    Avicebron's Noble Phantasm is the ressurection/recreation of The Original Human

Mate, that's noice as fuck! Vagrant's Avatar
    Wherever my body is, my heart is still in Straya, cunt
    Blog Entries
    Golems are made of earthy materials. Adam was made of earthy materials. Ergo the Original Human is a golem, hence all humans are golems. Golem Keter Malkuth is the Original Remote Control which can command any human, including Heroic Spirits.

HSTP 500 Internal S ervant  Error aldeayeah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Mcjon... that's genius.
    Do whatever Archer/Kotomine did to Shirou in HF.
    don't quote me on this

Got bored of the four weapons so I threw them away. bhl88's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Now I actually half want to draw up a Frankenstein sheet myself based around a Gravedigger skill that would capture a random bodypart and divert it to his workshop any time a Servant is defeated during the Grail War, which could then be used to feed his NP that animates corpses into monsters. So at the start he would only have access to relatively weak golems made from human corpses, but as the grail war progresses he'd have access to more and more Servant bits to weave into the design.

Of course, there would be luck rolls determining which parts he gets, influenced by how each Servant died. If they're all mangled beyond recognition he might get nothing. Or five left feet to use in the final showdown against Gilgamesh.

Oh, well, I'm too lazy. Good luck with your thing then.
    Do the body parts also have skills/1 time use NPs? EMIYA's cut off hand = Projection + Berserker's foot (God Hand)

Anyone not done with Part 1, follow me at 999323400

Blog Entries
    Sure, why not. Archer's arm had a sword library in it, might as well run with the idea.

Got bored of the four weapons so I threw them away. bhl88's Avatar
    It's similar to how Caster made Shirou into a wand for sword making.

Anyone not done with Part 1, follow me at 999323400

Blog Entries
    Tatkanna
    The Redbreasted Robin

Class: Lancer
    Alternate Classes: None

Parameters:
    STR: C
    END: C
    AGI: A
    MGI: D
    LCK: C

Appearance
    A lean and wiry man, Tatkanna is quite short but looks exceptionally weathered. His dark skin is roughened by the lifestyle his hunter-gatherer tribe has lived and his masses of kinky black hair are matted and twisted into coarse dreadlocks, with all sorts of objects woven into them. From his face a bushy black beard of the same wiry hair sprouts, only roughly kept in the shape of a beard by hacking at the edges of the beard with sharpened stones.Tatkanna has a broad, flattened nose and deep-sunken eyes which remain ever watchful, and his only clothing is a furred loincloth, whilst ochre markings make patterns on his back and arms. The most striking feature, however, is his scarred and burned chest, a rough map of burn scars that glow a gentle red constantly, with the red becoming a more intense glow at the centre of his chest, where it resembles a hot ember lodged into his torso.
    Legend

During the long ago times of the young world, the Dreamtime descended upon Australia. A spiritual land flowing with mana and wondrous beasts, it became home to tribes of blackfellas, whose descendants still roam the Australian wilderness to this day. Back in those days though, the Dreaming was strong, and many of the animals we see today were able to maintain the form of a blackfella, and were in most ways entirely indistinguishable. To these ancient creatures a soul was a soul, an Origin was an Origin and everyone and everything was a vital component of both Gaia and Alaya, though they were not known as such to these people.

During this timeless time before the Age of Man a tribe of blackfellas were wandering their land, on the hunt for food, when they encountered an elderly man from another tribe. They fed and watered him and that night he told a story of how he had roamed far and wide, had lost the other members of his tribe to time, to illness and hunger, to separation and injury. He spoke also of how this vast trek had at one point brought him into the forest of Mar, the great cockatoo. This proud bird, the man said, was astonishingly proud. Mar had every right to be proud too, as beneath his crest of brilliant feathers he kept the fire of the sun during the night, only allowing it to rise during the daytime to cross the sky before catching it again to store within his feathers once more.

The men listed to the elder’s tale with awe, as during this time humans had no luxury, certainly not the comfort of fire. They didn’t know the value of it for cooking or for tempering the stones used in their hunting gear, but they did know that fire brought warmth and light, something exceptionally valuable during the cold nights, when they had to huddle together with their dogs under furs to survive. One of the men decided to investigate the old man’s story, and ventured far away, spotting Mar and his flame, but was discovered by Mar and fled back to the others to tell them the story was true. The tribe plotted to steal the fire and invited Mar the Cockatoo to a celebratory feast with them, where they danced the night away, offering him all sorts of morsels in an attempt to distract him and steal the fire. However Mar refused all the meat, deciding only to take the hide of a kangaroo home with him when he left.

Though the men were discouraged one of them, Tatkanna, the brave black-feathered robin in the form of a man, decided to trail Mar. He utilised his stealth to keep in range of Mar whilst staying hidden, and eventually Mar settled into a tree. When he did he pulled out the fire from under his crest and began to singe the hairs from the hide that he had been given, to make it more useful to him. Awed by this new use for fire, Tatkanna snuck closer to Mar, but in his excitement to see the flame he stepped on a twig and alerted Mar to his presence. Outraged, the cockatoo flung fire at him, but unlike many men who would have fled at the sight of fire hurtling towards them, particularly in this timeless time before fire was used by humans, Tatkanna decided otherwise.

Figuring he was too close to go home emptyhanded Tatkanna darted towards Mar, ducking and weaving around the fireballs being thrown at him, his small and nimble frame proving advantageous in the confrontation. Just as he reached Mar however, Tatkanna was struck in the chest by a large fireball, setting his beautiful black feathers ablaze and turning his chest red. Though severely injured Tatkanna used this moment where Mar was celebrating his injury to thrust a nearby branch into the timeless flame, igniting the first firestick for humans in the Dreamtime. He fled back to his tribe, and when Mar realised what had happened he was outraged but it was too late. Mankind had obtained fire and Tatkanna would proudly display his glowing reddened chest wherever he went from that time forward.

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance
    (C+): Grants protection against magical effects. Differently from the Resistance effect that merely rejects prana, this ability cancels the spells altogether.
    - Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against Magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals. Due to his life in the ancient Dreamtime when everyone and everything lived and breathed magic,Tatkanna gains a Plus Modifier against magecraft from before the Age of Man.

Personal Skills:

Animal Dialogue (C): Communication of intention with animals that don't speak a "language of words".
    - As the first of the leadbeater robins, Tatkanna is able to convey basic concepts to many types of birds, as well as glean basic information from them in the form of images drawn from their birdsongs.

Culture Hero (C):
    A measure of one’s ability to introduce valuable new knowledge, technology or materials into one’s society.
    - Lancer stole fire from the divine creatures for humans to use, and as such has the ability to bestow the Skills Protection from Fire and Prana Burst (Flames) to others at Rank D, though any one person may only gain one Skill through this method, not both.

Dreaming (B): A creation story owned by a person or group, which uses animist spirituality to confer power to the owner. No two Dreamings are alike, but almost universally enhance the owner’s ability to draw mana from the environment more efficiently and rapidly.
    - Tatkanna’s Dreaming is simply the story of Mar the Cockatoo and the Stolen Fire. When fire is nearby Tatkanna can draw significant amounts of mana from the flames to rejuvenate himself and heal injuries at an accelerated rate.

Presence Concealment (D+): It is the capacity to hide one's presence as a Servant. It is a common skill to the Assassin class.
    - A lifetime of bush hunting and pursuing prey with sensitive hearing and smell has granted a basic level of this skill, suitable for spying or hunting non-magical prey. In environments similar to the Outback of Australia, Tatkanna’s familial hunting grounds, a Plus Modifier is applied, becoming difficult to detect even to Servants or sensitive magical beasts.

Mar
    Firestick Which Humans Wish For

D
    Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 2-4
    Targets: 1-2

Description: The spear carried by Tatkanna is a simple rustic one, built in the tribal tradition and consisting of a sharpened stone head bound into a forked shaft with animal sinews and woven grass. The passive form of Mar - Fire Stolen from the Cockatoo’s Crest and named for the very individual Tatkanna stole fire from, this spear is more fragile than many other spears due to its less sophisticated construction, but is possessed of the greater Mystery of Age to keep it strong enough to clash with other Noble Phantasms. The spearhead glows with a warm light as if it were an ember when it strikes anything, sparks jumping up from every clash as the heat sears through material with greater ease than a normal spear of similar design, whilst sustained contact will continue to burn the point of contact with intense heat. Thus the spear’s point embodies the element of fire, and is particularly effective against enemies weak to such an element.

This spear embodies the concept of humanity gaining fire, and wrapped within that comes the lessons learned by humanity through the ages of playing with such a destructive force. This spear bestows upon Lancer the equivalent of Rank A Protection from Flames, guarding Lancer completely from his own deadly fire. However, it also holds within it the lessons learned earliest, the burning power of fire that Lancer experienced when his chest was set alight. Due to this Lancer lacks any resistance at all to magical fire from other Noble Phantasms of Rank B or higher, or regular magical flames that may be considered to be greater than Rank A, and actually receives a severe Minus modifier against any flames that can harm him.

Mar
    Fire Stolen from the Cockatoo’s Crest

B
    Type: Anti-Army/Barrier
    Range: 1-30
    Targets: 1-99

Description: By speaking the name of the cockatoo from whom he stole fire, Tatkanna activates the true form of his Noble Phantasm, igniting the head of his spear with brilliant dancing flames. While activated Mar - Firestick Which Humans Wish For is Rank Up, and Tatkanna becomes able to manipulate the flames of his spear in wild and impressive ways. An extremely potent form of magical pyrokinesis, this ability allows Tatkanna to fling balls of fire, raise infernos as walls and any number of other fire-related abilities. He can extinguish the flames that he creates at will and the magic infused into the flames make them particularly potent, at least as strong as a Rank A fire-elemental spell as a baseline.

Notes
    Tatkanna is one of those damn obscure legends, mainly because the Aboriginal people of Australia are so diverse and have so many different stories that differ from tribe to tribe. There's no information about him on Wikipedia at all, only one real book source I've been able to find and basically everything I've written here comes from having had an actual Aboriginal tribesman tell us the story of how his tribe was given fire, when I was touring in the Northern Territory about two months ago. I thought it was pretty interesting as far as stories go, but funnily enough it wasn't until about a week ago that he brewed in my mind as a potential Servant.

Intended to be a relatively average-level Servant, I think Tatkanna fits in there pretty well. While his pyrokinesis sounds strong I think many Servants would find ways around it. He has the concept of Age on his side due to the stories being thousands and thousands of years old, potentially older than the stories of Gilgamesh, but obviously even if he is older in the Nasuverse he retroactively became a Hero after Gilgamesh created the concept of the Hero, so don't go thinking he's getting stupid huge Gil-level boosts just from Age alone.

Last edited by Vagrant; April 14th, 2014 at 06:16 AM.

HSTP 500 Internal S ervant  Error aldeayeah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Mcjon... that's genius.
    Also FSN True Assassin did something similar with Lancer (god I'm slow)
    don't quote me on this

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle
    So here is my new Submission to the thread, inspired by reading Tales of Nehza that has recently begun to air:

Servant Class: Lancer
    True Name: Nehza
    Servant Stats:

Strength: C
    Endurance: D
    Agility: A
    Mana: B
    Luck: E

Servant Skills:

Divinity: C (This version of Nehza is the one summoned from Nezha Conquers the Dragon King in where Nehza is born from a lotus shaped ball, is adopted by an immortal and taught combat and magic, he fought the 3rd son of the East dragon king and eventually the Dragon King himself, however the king humiliated sought revenge and thus allied with his brothers of North, South and West and threatened to flood the plains, Nehza sacrificed himself and asked his mother to build a temple for his soul, eventually said temple was destroyed by his father).

Natural Body: D rank(Nehza was brought back to life in what the legends describe as a perfect body made of Lotus roots, it had no real difference with Nehza's original body)

Expert of Many specializations: C rank (Nehza was not only talented kid but he wielded the Wind Fire wheels, the Fire Tipped Spear and a Universal Bow, he also wielded the Sky Muddling Damask and the Universal Ring)

Chinese Martial Arts: C rank (trained by an immortal made Nehza one of the most impressive martial artists of his time, being able to use his weapons with deadly efficiency)

Magic Resistance: D rank

Riding: E rank (Nezha has access to his universal rings under the Lancer class, however given that he was not summoned as Rider he gains no boosts to his stats)

Eye of the Mind True C : Nezha was a gifted martial artists from a young age, when he was 9 years old he defeated the Eastern Dragon king and his sons, later on he was involved in a number of wars.

Noble Phantasms:

Wind Fire Wheels: E (C) rank (Can only be used for transportation given that Nezha is not being summoned under rider class so the more powerful abilities are locked)

Fire-tipped Spear: A rank Noble Phantasm ( a mighty spear given to Nezha by his immortal master, not much is known about it sans it's powers are enough to challenge minor ranked deities)

Sky Muddling Damas: B rank; the scarf that shakes the water ( An item that was born with Nezha, it answers to his master orders, if it's washed on water it will cause large tremors in the area and possible Tsunamis, is impossible to destroy as it will simply reform itself and can bind pretty much anything)

Classess Nezha qualifies:

Caster, Berserker, Archer and Rider.

Biography

According to Fengshen Yanyi, Nezha was born during the Shang Dynasty in a military fortress at Chentang Pass. His father was a military commander named Li Jing, who later became the "Pagoda-wielding Heavenly King". Nezha's mother, Lady Yin, gave birth to a ball of flesh after being pregnant with him for three years and six months. Li Jing thought that his wife had given birth to a demon and attacked the ball with his sword. The ball split open and Nezha jumped out as a boy instead of an infant. Nezha could speak and walk immediately after birth. He was later accepted by the immortal Taiyi Zhenren as a student. He had two older brothers, Jinzha, a disciple of Manjusri Bodhisattva, and Muzha, a disciple of Samantabhadra Bodhisattva.
    One day, the people of Chentang Pass asked for rain, and sacrificed much food to the East Sea Dragon King Ao Kuang. The King rejected the food and required instead girls and boys to eat. He sent Ye Sha to capture for him a girl and boy. Nezha and two other children were playing by the sea when Ye Sha appeared and captured one of Nezha's friends. Nezha then fought him and injured him severely, causing him to return to the King and beg for someone else to take care of Nezha. The King sent Ao Bing, the third son of the East Sea Dragon King Ao Guang. Ao Bing was slain by Nezha. Ao Guang called for his brothers and confronted Nezha and his family. He threatened to flood Chentang Pass and report Nezha to the Jade Emperor. To save his family and the people, Nezha committed suicide himself to "return" his body to his parents by craving his own flesh and dismembering his bones. The Dragon Kings then hosted a huge celebration.
    After Nezha had committed suicide to return his body to his parents, he appeared in his mother's dream. In the dream, he asked her to build a temple for him, so that his soul would have a place to rest. This constitutes a link to Nezha's birth because the night before Nezha was born, Lady Yin had a dream where a Taoist put something into her bosom and told her to take this child. For both incidences, a dream was used to communicate a message.
    His mother then secretly built a temple for Nezha and this temple later flourished. This temple became very well known and grew vastly because Nezha granted miracle cures to the sick and the crippled. However, Li Jing soon found out about this temple and burnt it down because he was still angry at Nezha and felt that he had already caused too much trouble for their family.
    Li Jing burning the temple caused Nezha to desire his father's death. Thus, enmity between father and son grew. Nezha was later brought back to life by his teacher, Taiyi Zhenren, who used lotus roots to construct a human body for his soul and gave him two new weapons: Wind Fire Wheels (風火輪) and Fire-tipped Spear (火尖槍). Nezha then defeated the Dragon Kings. [2] With the reincarnation of Nezha by his master, Li Jing and Nezha fought many battles. However, Li Jing soon realized that his mortal body was no match for Nezha and so he ran for his life. On the run, he met his second son, Muzha, who fought and was defeated by Nezha. At this, Li Jing tried to commit suicide but was saved by Wenshu Guangfa Tianzun, who also contained Nezha. In the end, Nezha was forced to submit to his father by another deity, Randeng Daoren.
    Nezha is often depicted as a youth, instead of an adult. He is often shown flying in the sky riding on the Wind Fire Wheels (風火輪), has the Universe Ring (乾坤圈) around his body (sometimes in his left hand), the Red Armillary Sash (浑天绫) around his shoulders and a Fire-tipped Spear (火尖槍) in his right hand. Sometimes, he is shown in his "three heads and six arms" form (三頭六臂). He has the ability to spit rainbows in some legends.

Any one could point me to a reliable Mythology website? I find jarring the lack of descriptions on Nehza's abilities and the Manga/Manwha has not advanced so far to show the use of the Spear
    Last edited by Duncan Idaho; September 20th, 2013 at 08:33 PM.

Blog Entries
    Since Apocrypha is now an actual thing, I may as well post my old Caster Jeanne from when she was going to be a tough endboss sort of fight in an RPG/story I had been planning. In other words, broken as hell.

Name: Jeanne d’Arc
    Class: Caster (Saber/Lancer)

Parameters:
    Strength: D
    Endurance: D
    Agility: C
    Mana: B
    Luck: B

Class Skills:

Item Construction (C/B): The ability as a canonized saint to bless items in the name of her Lord.

The blessings are generally both minor and defensive or supportive in nature, such as amulets of good fortune or armour that slightly reduces magical damage, but weapons can be blessed to increase their damage against demonic beings, vampires and other unholy beasts. Within her Holy Temple this skill is boosted to Rank B, allowing Jeanne to place stronger blessings into her items, creating more potent effects and more effectively allowing offensive blessings to be used, such that she can even impose a single Blessing at any one time into a holy artefact to grant its bearer a Rank Up in a single Parameter or Skill, or reinforce armour with defensive blessings so strong that the armour might be considered a minor Noble Phantasm in its own right.

Territory Creation (A+): The ability to create a Holy Temple, a sanctified zone of divine protection.

Though it takes some time to establish, needing a consecration ritual involving holy water, blessings and dedicated prayer sessions, the result is an area protected by a divine Bounded Field where Jeanne and others of the Christian faith receive a Rank Up to all Parameters, and all those who do not follow the faith but have gathered in support of Jeanne nonetheless gain Rank Up to MGI, LCK and AGI. Within this same boundary demonic Servants or those bearing the aegis of pagan Divinity suffer a Rank Down to STR, AGI and END. Finally, in this sanctum of faith Jeanne’s Item Construction skill is Rank Up, allowing her to bless items with greater ease and effect.

Personal Skills

Standard Bearer (B/A): A morale-boosting standard can be revealed to raise the spirits and the Parameters of allies who can see it. However, destruction of the standard can cause a disastrous loss of morale.

Three times per day three of Jeanne’s Parameter are Rank Up and all allies who can see the standard gain a Double Rank Up in Bravery while the standard is intact and visible. If this skill is Rank Up due to Caster’s Sainthood skill, then at any time the standard is manifest four of Jeanne’s Parameter are Rank Up and all allies who can see the standard gain a Triple Rank Up in Bravery while the standard is intact and visible. If the standard is destroyed then all bonuses are lost and those affected receive equal negative Parameter Ranks or mental influences for half a day afterwards. As Saber or Lancer this skill would be only Rank D, due to Jeanne’s change of focus to combat rather than inspiration.

Revelation (B): The possessor can receive flashes of inspiration regarding any aspect of furthering her goal in or out of battle.

Equal to having a Rank D Instinct skill, this is a minor sixth sense regarding battles, but is not merely restricted to combat. The flashes of inspiration have no basis so are hard to explain to her followers and allies and have no fixed benefits. Penalties caused by obstructed vision and hearing are reduced by 10%. Reflexes allow the user to successfully intercept projectiles at a 50% success rate without having to see them, with the exception of attacks originating from ultra long range, or attacks with high AOE. Visible projectiles can easily be deflected.

Sainthood (A): A blessing to a pious and venerated Christian, imprinted by the sheer might of the Thaumaturgical Foundation of the Church.

When Jeanne is summoned she takes one one of four abilities, based on subconscious preference of her Master, who doesn't even realise they’re influencing the result of Sainthood. At Rank A, she can gain one of the following abilities. If she devotes herself to half a day of pious prayer in uninterrupted isolation, she is able to change the blessing she receives to another blessing of her choice.

Sainthood Blessings

• A reasonably fast rate of self-healing and healing hands for a fairly low prana cost, as well as Battle Continuation Rank D.

• A Rank Up to her Standard Bearer and a Double Rank Up to her Protection of the Faith skill.

• An automatic aura known as Holy Shroud, a Bounded Field a few dozen meters in radius that reinforces the Resistance of herself and her allies against magic/darkness/Servants with high Divinity that aren’t of the Christian faith by effectively lowering the ranks of those opposing Servants by one Rank when attacking those protected by the Shroud, as well as enhancing the “virtual rank” of Magic Resistance that Jeanne gains through Protection of the Faith by one rank.

• An increase to the effectiveness of “sacraments” by a significant level. Whilst sacraments are ill-defined, Command Seals appear to fall under that category as they are managed by the Church overseer, so the level of “miracles” they can perform become boosted noticeably.

Protection of the Faith (B/A+): Absoluteness of faith that reinforces the mind and reduces the effects of corrupting influences.
    Jeanne’s martyrdom came about due to her intense faith in God and his ways. This absolute surety of soul and body has steeled her against a degree of mental interference, corruption or pollution, giving her some resistances to such effects. If she is receiving the bonus from her Sainthood skill then she becomes effectively immune to outside mental interferences and is unwaveringly pious, unable to be affected by corruption or evils. At her regular rank of B, Protection of the Faith emulates Rank C Magic Resistance, and at the enhanced Rank A+ level it acts as Rank A Magical Resistance, but in all cases this virtual form of Magic Resistance is unable to resist attacks based in the Christian faith.

Weapons

Jeanne d’Arc utilises the holy sword Fierbois as her regular weapon. It is a sword of ancient design, and bears five crucifixes etched into its blade. In normal use the blade is rendered completely invisible to the eyes of those not pious enough to look upon its holy nature, essentially making it a vanished blade to anyone but a saint. However, at will Jeanne is able to reveal the blade in a blaze of holy light, temporarily blinding in its power. When the blade is revealed a line can be seen across it where the sword was broken in half and recreated only in her existence as a Counter Guardian. For Jeanne the sword Fierbois is her greatest shame, having broken the divine relic on the back of a prostitute she was punishing, hence why she hides it from prying eyes. The sword has the potential to become a Noble Phantasm, but in her role as Caster she focuses more on the treasure she cherished above Fierbois, her banner that represents the divine Lord.

Noble Phantasms

La Pucelle
    The Crimson Holy Woman

Type: Anti-Army

Description: A holy martyrdom that manifest flames by uttering the line "O Lord, I entrust this body to you" as activation incantation. The blaze is a Conceptual Weapon representing Devotion. It crystallises the inner landscape of Blazing Devotion held within Jeanne’s heart into an actual blaze of real fire, unleashing an intensely strong physical inferno in every direction as an omnidirectional wave of flame with strength on par with Excalibur’s ranged attacks, but Jeanne burns up in the process, a martyr to her cause.

Last edited by Vagrant; April 12th, 2014 at 10:01 AM.

Blog Entries
    Just like what happened to Vlad, I believe that Elizabeth too deserves another re-edition - one that is less of a gag-character and display more dignity as a Heroic Spirit.

So, I give it you my own attempt on this task...

Class: Caster (Avenger)
    True Name: Elizabeth Báthory
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil

STR: **** C
    END: ***** D
    AGI: ***** D
    MGI: ***** A+
    LCK: **** E
    NP: ***** B

Keywords
    KEYWORDS

Carmilla

A Gothic novel written in the latter half of the 19th Century. A short tale about an alluring female vampire that seduces her victims into depravity and ruin. The elements seen in this story are considered one of the major foundations for the modern image of vampires.

Incidentally, it seems that the central character – the female vampire that has innocent young girls as her favorite prey – is based on an individual that actually existed.

Báthory Family

One of the major noble houses of the ancient Kingdom of Hungary. A military family that produced many Princes of Transylvania throughout the generations. Originally a branch family of the Gutkeled clan, eventually it gained independent distinction and came to produce its own branches.

Legends about the origins of this family tell how a pious warrior defeated an evil dragon with three spear thrusts. In gratitude, the people honored him with the name Báthory (brave hero in Hungarian). This legend is reflected on the family's coat of arms, which display a pattern of three horizontal red markings that represent the hero's spear.

…however, this legend is not taken seriously by most - especially by those who truly know about dragons.

The Dragon Kind is not called the strongest of the Phantasmal Species for no reason. Even someone worthy of the title of hero would not be able to defeat one of them with just three attacks. A fight against a dragon is a fight one must prepare himself to die in.

This is a digression, but an alternative, less-known interpretation of this legend says that the warrior put an end to the threat of the dragon by consorting and welcoming it into his family. In this case, the pattern in the family’s coat of arms represents a dragon's teeth. It symbolizes that the Báthory are descendants of a dragon.

CLASS SKILLS

Territory Creation: B
    The technical skill to build up an advantageous encampment to oneself as a magus. Thanks to this Skill that allows to create in the shortest time a Workshop that displays the very best effectiveness on any kind of terrain condition, Caster boasts the greatest advantage in regards to defensive fights among all Servants. At B Rank, it is possible to mold a Workshop.

Item Construction: E
    The technical skill to produce devices that carry magical power. It makes possible to manufacture various tools, from items and Mystic Codes meant for battle, to daily necessities. However, this Skill takes time for the production and supply of ingredients. E Rank denotes subpar construction prowess, with the Servant being able to produce only a very limited set of items. In Elizabeth’s case, it corresponds to instruments of torture.

PERSONAL SKILLS

Charisma: D+
    The natural talent to command an army corps. Raises the abilities of one's own army on group battles. A rare talent. Not only the performance, but also the morale of troops can be affected. In her case, this stems neither from popularity nor a charming personality, but rather denotes the capacity of coercion, the authority said to be inherent of the ruling class. In addition, for unknown reasons it display improved effectiveness towards females.

Innocent Monster: C
    Indicates the depths in which the truth was twisted by rumors, disregarding the intentions and appearance of the concerned person. By means of the image that was born from her behavior while alive, the past and way of being has been distorted. Abilities and appearance end up being transformed. This Skill cannot be removed.

By means of this Skill, the non-human element dormant in her blood was awakened and she now is endowed with the ‘dragon’ attribute. The reasoning behind this is the manner how dragons are often regarded in the same light as demons in the Western culture.

Magecraft: C+
    Orthodox Magecraft has been learned. At C Rank, one has just managed to attain a full-fledged status… however, in regards to a certain field of expertise, her skills surpasses that of a first-class magus.

Magic Resistance: A
    The capacity to negate or abate the effects of Magecraft. Cancels all Magecraft of A Rank (High-Thaumaturgy that makes use of magic circles and Instantaneous Contracts) and below. Therefore, she cannot be injured by modern magi. In case of a single stroke, she may even hold back the coercion of the Command Spell.

Torture Techniques: A
    The craft of breaking the body and mind of a person by means of abuses and physical pain. Plus modifiers are applied to damage when employing instruments of torture. Furthermore, at A Rank there is also the bonus effect of randomly inflicting negative mental conditions.

NOBLE PHANTASM

Csejte Vara – Prison Castle of Fresh Blood
    Type:
    Anti-Army
    The castle from which Elizabeth reigned over her domains while alive. An infamous evil prison where countless maidens were imprisoned and tortured to death. Upon being repeatedly soaked with that innocent blood tainted by feelings of despair, it turned into a demoniac castle overflowing with magical energy and allurement powers.

After establishing a workshop on top of a strong leyline, this Noble Phantasm can be deployed to reconstruct the physical・mystical properties of said location and materialize a magical reproduction of the castle. Any and all blood shed within this castle will be instantly converted into prana, which is then be added to Elizabeth's own magical reserves. Also the castle is endowed with a strong spiritual pressure which originates from the resentment of the murdered girls. Consequentially, anyone who does not possess an Evil alignment shall receive a 1 Rank-DOWN on overall abilities while inside of it.

Still, due the details of her legend, Elizabeth herself cannot leave the castle while this Noble Phantasm is active.

Sárkány – Daughter of the Dragon
    Type: Anti-Unit (self)
    Sárkány. A Hungarian word that in modern times is employed to refer to dragons in general. However, ancient records shows that it had other uses in past eras.

At one point, it was the name of a spirit (Elemental) of weather in the form of winged-serpent. It rode on thunderclouds and presided over storms.

At one point, it was a general term associated with a species of dragons capable of taking a human form…

Member of a bloodline that once intermingled with the Dragon Kind, Elizabeth presently carries the dragon attribute thanks to Innocent Monster. This Innocent Monster is a Skill that represents the rumors and speculations that were capable of distorting the true circumstances of an affair. In Elizabeth’s case, it stems from her being branded as a demon due all the atrocities she committed while alive.

And by embracing that bad reputation, she can temporarily turn herself into a full mixed-blood of dragon.

In this state, in exchange of sealing away all other Noble Phantasm and Skills other than Magic Resistance, she will gain a Rank-UP on all parameters but LCK; wings (of a dragon) to fly on the sky; claws, fangs, horns and tail (of a dragon) to slaughter her preys; high defensive power by means of massive amounts of prana and scales (of a dragon) covering her skin; Mystic Eyes of Enchantment and Dragon Breath (Lightning).

Such figure is indeed that of a demon (dragon)

Background
    Background

Erzsébet Báthory. The countess of Csejte. Born in 1560 at the town of Nyírbátor, Hungary, she was the young daughter of the Báthory of Ecsed. The woman who would be remembered as the most prolific female serial killer in human history. Later, her story was turned into a prototype for vampires.

As a child, Elizabeth received an education fitting for an heir of a noble house. Politics, economy, etiquette… records tell that she was even well versed in multiple foreign languages, including Latin, German and Greek. When she reached adulthood, Elizabeth was already one of the most erudite women in her time.

At 14 years old, Elizabeth was wed to the son of another wealthy noble family. The marriage was purely a part of a political alliance between the two families, and had no input from the couple's wishes whatsoever. A loveless union.

Maybe because of that, the two rarely spent any time together.

A few years after their marriage, her husband was appointed a commander in the national army and dispatched to fight in the war against the Ottoman Empire. Knowing that he would have very few opportunities to return home, Elizabeth was left in charge of administering their estate in Csejte all by herself.

Objectively speaking, Elizabeth was a competent governor - maybe even more than her husband. Csejte might note have been the most prosperous province, but her measures ensured that all peasants were sufficiently provided (records point to the existence of widespread medical care among the public, something of a luxury at that age). When the war arrived at her doorsteps, she took the leadership of the estate's defense in her hands and at time would directly intervene on behalf of citizens victimized by the conflict.

While maintaining the pride and dignity of a noble, Elizabeth demonstrated solicitude towards the people and did not fail in her duties as a ruler. At a glance, she seemed like the best kind of ruler one could hope for from the European aristocracy of the time. But…

Exactly because she maintained the front of such an outstanding, humane sovereign that nobody suspected about the atrocities happening behind the scenes.

The Bloody Lady of Csejte

Legend goes that, suddenly one day, a certain young woman appeared in the royal capital and made serious accusations against Elizabeth to the crown. She claimed to have been held prisoner on Csejte Castle and there witnessed the countess torture to death a handful of girls just like her. The young woman herself barely avoided that same fate by miraculously escaping in time.

Upon carrying it out an extensive investigation, emissaries of the crown discovered that the accusations were true. Furthermore, it turned out that Elizabeth's atrocious nature ran much more deep than it was first believed.

Apparently, at some point Elizabeth started to periodically bring a number of local maidens (either by seduction or by force) into her castle. Once there, they would be thoroughly tormented by means of several methods. Severe beatings, mutilations, biting off the flesh are just a few examples. The most nefarious, infamous among her acts was to drain the maidens dry of their blood, which would then be gathered in a bathtub so Elizabeth could immerse herself in it. In other words, a literal bloodbath.

Even today, the exact numbers of her victims have not been made certain. While it is know that at least 35 young girls lost their lives in her hands, some sources place that number as high as 650…

In order to avoid a public scandal that not only would disgrace the Báthory family but also could compromise the nobility as a whole, Elizabeth's case was dealt in a swiftly manner. She was arrested, put through a speedy trial and then sentenced to life imprisonment at Csejte Castle. She was immured inside a set of rooms, with only small slits left open for ventilation and the passing of meals.

On August 24th, 1614, a guard that came to deliver her meals discovered Elizabeth's dead body. However, since several food plates were found untouched, the actual date of her death could not be confirmed. How long she remained alive since her imprisonment and exactly what she experienced during that time, those things shall forever remain unknown by the pages of history.

Also this is a digression, but nobody was ever able to ascertain why Elizabeth tortured and killed all those young girls. Popular theories tell that she was simply an insane monster that enjoyed to see others suffer, or that she was a practitioner of black arts who hoped to achieve perfect beauty, eternal youth by means of diabolic rituals…

…that last one is not so far from the truth. Indeed, at some point of her life Elizabeth came to learn about Magecraft and became a magus of reasonable power. All the "atrocities" that she performed were in fact mystic methods to transfer and accumulate life-force into one's body in order to preserve its youthfulness and beauty.

Elizabeth never found pleasure in her evil deeds. In fact she never spared any thought, any emotion towards them. For her mind and heart were completely seized by a desperate struggle against time.

Even before she began tormenting young maidens, Elizabeth had already committed her fair shares of misdeeds. Lies, trickery, conspiracies. As part of the aristocracy, those things were a part of her daily life as a matter of course. Yet, she remained unmindful about it for a long time.

The reason being that, when she was little, someone told her:
    "Do not worry, milady. Before a beautiful woman, even God cannot help but forgive small transgressions."
    Taking those words to heart, Elizabeth endeavored to improve and preserve her own beauty. Thinking that nobody would condemn her so long she remained beautiful. This sort of misbelief common to the aristocracy was the root of everything.

Time has no clemency. As the years passed, even Elizabeth's outstanding beauty started to show flaws. The usual methods could not stop the decay that comes from age. If she lost her beauty, her indemnity would also go away and Elizabeth would have no choice but to face the responsibility for her acts. So, in order to remain irreproachable (beautiful), she reached out for the heretic methods of Magecraft.

Even while knowing the wickedness that lied in there…

Elizabeth was no madwoman. She was well aware of weight those crimes, the evil of those actions. Still… no, exactly because of that she desperately held on to the fallacious notion that everything could be compensated with beauty. At a first glance she might appear as a vain woman obsessed with youth and loveliness, but originally her wish was "the privilege to have any and all sins forgiven".

Branded as a heartless demon, but even now what lies at her core is the sinful naiveté of a rich lady (child).
    Last edited by Master of Chaos; September 20th, 2013 at 11:30 PM.

Master of Chaos' Servant Standards

F/GO ID: 011416057/カオス

quote for higher truth
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Get famous in America, you're American. That's literally how America works.
    Unless you're Justin Bieber, Canada didn't want him, but America refuses to claim responsibility
    Quote Originally Posted by In a certain South Park episode...
    Kyle Broflovski: And what happens when an invulnerable cheater comes up against an elitist corporate dictator?
    Eric Cartman: A perfect storm of hypocrisy that everyone in the country has to deal with for months on end.

Now this is a Bathory we can appreciate.