Page 442 of 782 FirstFirst ... 342392432437440441442443444447452492542 ... LastLast
Results 8,821 to 8,840 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherrinford View Post
    Thanks. But it's Asclepius.
    Huh, it is.

I never knew this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Blog Entries
    sherrinford, should you really put the hound of god in the same speed tier as the guy who defied reality with his technique and the fastest hero?

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Just waiting for more info about Affections of the Goddess to polish a couple of old servants

Meanwhile:

Spoiler:

"Yeah, I killed a dragon that made a deal with Satan Angra Mainyu. How cool is that?"

Name: Tigranes Orontid, Slayer of the Dark Dragon
    Class: Archer
    Alignment: Neutral Good

Strength: B
    Endurance: C
    Agility: A
    Mana: C
    Luck: B
    Noble Phantasm: A+

Skills
    Spoiler:
    Class Skills:

Independent Action: C
    Capable of remaining in this world for one day without an established contract.

Magic Resistance:
    B
    Cancels spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for him to be affected.

Personal Skills:

Bravery: C+
    Archer has a decent chance of being unaffected mental interference of all kinds, and is completely immune to mental interference born from curses.

Charisma: B
    Suitable for a king of a country.

Kokh: B
    The traditional wrestling style of Armenia. At Rank B, one is skilled enough to compare to a master.

Noble Phantasm
    Spoiler:
    The Dark Dragon's Death – Evil-Slaying Bow

Anti-Unit, Rank A+

An ornated longbow, bearing images of an archer and a man riding a chariot fighting a dragon. It is the weapon that dealt the killing blow to the corrupted dragon-king Azhdahak, during his final battle against Tigranes and his own grandson, Cyrus the Great. Projectiles fired using the bow acquire a prana-draining effect: any magical barrier they meet will not be broken, but instead absorbed by the projectile in order to enhance its performance. As soon as they hit their target, they will begin to drain that creature's prana a rate of 100 units per second, until they are left with no prana at all. Any attempts to remove the projectile will cause it to violently explode, releasing everything it had absorbed at that point on top of its own power.

Due to its role in killing Azhdahak, the projectiles fired with this weapon will drain prana at twice the rate against Servants of draconic nature, four times against those corrupted by Angra Mainyu, and eight times against those possessing both of traits.

Nothin' special, just a Black Servant slayer.

Oh, and you might want to check the Nasuverse Lore here.
    Last edited by Zork Knight; June 9th, 2014 at 08:44 PM.

I've always been shit at servants backstories, but fuck it here we go.....

Class - Assassin
    Alignment - Chaotic Neutral

Identity - Caine - the first murderer
    Caine was the first modern human, borne from Adam and Eve. Despite being born outside of Eden ,Caine, brought up on the stories of eden , believed that he could somhow make this new world into an eden of its own. And so Caine set out to revitalise this new wasteland.

lo and behold he planted forests and fields. But then a second son of adam came about, Abel. At first Caine loved him more than anything, but suddenly he found beasts on his newly planted lands who would devour any hope of new life for caines plants.

Every time he would plant a new life , Abel would create somthing that could consume it.
    The tree's he fostered where eaten by beasts who begat more beasts, the grassland he had nurtured would be consumed, even when he made himself a home of wood, he would find small beasts feasting upon it.
    Despite all of this Cain bore Abel no ill will, for Abel bore no ill towards Caine. His actions had no malice , no anger......Abel just did....

Then came the day when each of them offered a sacrifice, Caine who had nurtured the earth, Caine who had tried to stop the advent of beasts, Caine who had tried to create an Eden outside of Eden. And yet the lord favored Abel, Abel who's beasts consumed his grasslands, Abel whose beasts consumed his trees, Abel whose beasts were slowly consuming his home.... and suddenly anger was born.
    ''Abel who had stood in my path, Abel who had his beasts eat my crops and yet abel is the one who gets the lords favor..And so what better a sacrifice, what better to send to god than the one he loves the most''

And thus the first murder/murderer was born.

Str - D+
    End - A
    Agi - C+
    Mag - D
    Luck - E

Skills

Natural Body - EX
    Caine, son of Adam is the first human who assumed the modern shape upon which all future humans are based upon.

At EX rank Caine gains a + 1 to all physical statistics (str/end/agi) and these statistics cannot be decreased by effects either mental or physical.

Caine's body is the archetype from which the majority of the current human population decends, to devalue his body, would result in a degradation of the body of most of modern mankind.

Wanderlust - E--
    This ability represents the servants need, and or want to see the world with his/her own eyes regardless of the information granted due to summoning in the era.

Caine has not desire to wander the earth, however due to a curse from his god, Caine is condemned to wander, he is incapable of staying still and must constantly move, even whilst sleeping he will constantly toss and turn. Even whilst fighting he must constantly move even if such a movement would leave him in a disadvantagous position, in addition he is unable to assume spirit form

Mystic Face - A--

Caine bears upon his face the mark, anyone who views this will be instilled with an instinctual fear and distrust of Caine, as such (unless the mark is covered) no sane master would enter into an alliance with someone who has such a servant.

Presence Concealment - C

Caine's presence concealment does not render him above or under others vision, instead all those who view him will see him as a simple crop farmer unless his actions prove him otherwise.
    This ability will be negated for the one who views ,or has viewed, the mark upon Caines face.

NPs

Kinslayer (First Murder) - B

An always active Noble Phantasm gained from his slaying of Abel, whilst fighting against someone who is , or was, blood related to Caine (In even the slightest), Caines ability to kill them increases.
    This ability manifests as a rank up to all parameters and a tiny chance for any attack of Caines to become a critical strike.

Avenged Sevenfold (The Wrath of god) - E - EX (Anti Unit)
    'whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold'.
    A destructive curse bearing the full brunt of a gods power. The damage of the attack that kill's Caine will be, and shall be instantly inflicted (times seven) upon the inflictor.
    Last edited by Brolaire; June 11th, 2014 at 05:50 AM. Reason: Ranks too high

Mate, that's noice as fuck! Vagrant's Avatar
    Wherever my body is, my heart is still in Straya, cunt
    Blog Entries
    My body cannot handle 4 EX rankings.

They are there to put his stats up at modern tier, as the first modern human i could have just went high base stats, but i decided to toss in - stat+ skills to make it higher, rather than just going high base.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BehemothV2 View Post
    Just waiting for more info about Affections of the Goddess to polish a couple of old servants
    What info is there to wait for? It's the affection of a goddess, and at rank B it boosts every parameter except for MGI and LUK. As in, one rank up. B --> A. Et cetera.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Brolaire View Post
    They are there to put his stats up at modern tier, as the first modern human i could have just went high base stats, but i decided to toss in - stat+ skills to make it higher, rather than just going high base.
    You don't put EX ranks when you create Servant sheets.

If you need references, check Heraklès stats to see what a top tier Servant look like.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Brolaire View Post
    No need for them to be EX ranked, regardless.

Fair enough, gave Kinslayer the auld switcheroo to NP to get rid of the EX. rather than EX wanderlust I tossed it down to E -- to represent his (Non consensual) wandering.

Natural body, i'm hesitant to change as he has the first human shape/body (at least according to my wank).

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    What info is there to wait for? It's the affection of a goddess, and at rank B it boosts every parameter except for MGI and LUK. As in, one rank up. B --> A. Et cetera.
    Well, in that case...

Sevant info:
    Spoiler:

"Fuck you, sis."

Name:
    Diomedes, the Cunning King
    Class: Lancer (can also be summoned as Saber or Rider)
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Endurance: B
    Agility: A
    Mana: D
    Luck: B
    Noble Phantasm: A

Skills
    Spoiler:
    Class Skills:

Magic Resistance: C
    Cancels spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against Magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

Personal Skills:

Affections of the Goddess: A
    Rank-Up for all parameters.

Battle Continuation: B
    Wounds that aren't fatal or crippling can be ignored without problem.

Divinity: E+++
    While Lancer was born with some divine blood, it comes from over three generations past. However, later in his life, he was made a lesser god of war by Athena. Thus, he can potentially raise the rank of this skill.

Military Tactics: C
    Bonus to Strength and Agility when using or facing an Anti-Army Noble Phantasm.

Pure Eyes: D
    Pure Eyes that allow the user to identify Divine Spirits, as well as servants with the Divinity skill.

Prana Burst (Flames): C
    Capable of imbuing his shield and sword with a flame effect. However, as he was summoned under the Lancer class, and does not have access to those armaments, this skill is rendered useless.

Noble Phantasm
    Spoiler:
    παλλάδιο – Reward for the Fall of Troy

Anti-Unit (Self), Rank A-

The statue bearing the image of Athena, on which the safety of Troy relied. As long as the statue remained within the city, Troy would not fall. Diomedes and Odysseus thus stole it, and when the war was over, Diomedes took the statue with him. It is a defensive amulet of the highest quality, and just like it protected the city of Troy, it protects Diomedes, ensuring that he will not fall. It can only be activated once during the Holy Grail War. Whenever a killing blow would be landed on Diomedes, he will instead return to spirit form for a total of 40 turns, after which he will reappear fully healed. However, because of the way Diomedes obtained it, the Palladium is also cursed. Every time he reappears because of this effect, his Luck will suffer 1 Rank-Down. These penalties will stay for as long as the Palladium is active. Once his Luck has reached Rank E, the Palladium will automatically deactivate, and he won't be able to use it again during the same Grail War. Beginning at the moment it deactivates, Diomedes' Luck will begin to return to normal, at a rate of 1 Rank every 24 hours.

Αθάνατο διακόπτη – Removal of a Divine Intervenor

Anti-Unit, Anti-Divine, Rank A+

The spear used by Diomedes to perform his greatest feat: the wounding of two Olympians in the same day. By Athena's blessing, the spear of the king of Argos went from being a tool for the mass murder of Trojans, to a god-wounding weapon. Any servant wounded by it will lose all skills and Noble Phantasms from a Divine source, be it by gift or by heritage. Against a servant with the Divinity skill, the spear will bypass any form of defense with a Rank equal to or lower than that servant's own Divinity rank. A servant with Divinity ofRank A or higher wounded by this spear is automatically returned to the Grail, with no possible way to resist this effect.

Nasuverse Lore
    Spoiler:
    The king of Argos, champion of Athena, and Odysseus' pal. Diomedes was the son of Tydeus, one of the Seven Against Thebes, and Deipyle, daughter of king Adrastus of Argos, whom Diomedes succeeded. Although the youngest of the king to participate in the Trojan War, he was also one of the wisest, as well as the second mightiest of the Achaean warriors, second only to the demigod Achilles, but stronger than even the mighty Ajax. However, according to Hector's brother Helenus, the soldiers feared Diomedes more than Achilles, for he fought with unmatched fury.

As a child, he swore to avenge his father, who died during the assault against Thebes. A promise which he fullfilled at the age of 15, along with the children of the other six who led that war. He also helped his grandfather, the king of Calydon Oeneus, to retake the throne that was stolen from him, even though Oeneus banished Tydeus from Calydon in the past.

However, it was in the Trojan War that Diomedes made himself a legend. Fighting with the arms he inherited from his father, Diomedes was often found in furious rampages, sending pieces of Trojans flying to all sides. And it was in that war that he met with Athena, the goddess that would reveal herself to be his greatest ally. She granted him many blessings, ranging from sight to distinguish immortals from men, to setting his armaments ablaze. However, the biggest proof of the affection the wise goddess felt towards the young king was when she personally appeared to him, rode by his side in his chariot, and helped him fight against Ares, wounding the god of war and forcing him to retreat.

During the war, Diomedes also nearly killed Aeneas, wounded his mother Aphrodite, and stole the demigod's horses, which were second only to Achilles'. He also came very close to killing Hector, but was stopped by Zeus' lightning bolts. It was also he that stole the Palladium from Troy. During Patroclus' funeral games, he won every competition in which he participated, even though he was wounded, including a battle against Ajax.

Aphrodite took her revenge on him by giving his wife many lovers, and the wife in turn did not allow him to enter his city of Argos when he returned from the war. Diomedes then moved to Italy, where he founded many cities, married a princess, and lived happily, until his old friend Athena gave him what she intended to give to his father: godhood.

Diomedes' relationship with Athena is quite unusual. While most gods would seek humans for pleasure, Athena genuinely sought him for companion. They were not lovers, but friends. The bond between the two was strong, far stronger than that between Zeus and the many women with whom he had children, or Aphrodite and her countless lovers. Under Aristotle's classification, the relationship between those two was philia of the good: the friendship between those who are good and alike in virtue, who desire the other well for the other's own sake.

Diomedes could also have been summoned as a Saber, Rider or Berserker. As a Saber or Berserker, he would use the equipment inherited from his father instead of his spear and cuirass. As a Rider, his mount would be his chariot, pulled by the horses he stole from Aeneas.
    Last edited by Zork Knight; March 19th, 2016 at 02:13 PM.

Apparently Greek Heroic Spirits have best versality in terms of summoning Class. Why is that so?
    When we have shuffled off this mortal coil,
    Must give us pause: there's the respect
    That makes calamity of so long life;

JP Friend Code
    They get royalties for inventing democracy in the form of higher class availability.

Blog Entries
    My first sheet, it's not much descriptive but has stuff needed. I might make it more flavorful once I'm sure it's good.

Will work on Lancer version soon, I need feedback on this one first:

Name: Bolesław Chrobry
    Class: Saber/Lancer

Bio: Bolesław I Chrobry (Bolesław I "the Valiant" or the Brave) (Czech: Boleslav Chrabrý) ( Polish (help·info); 967 – 17 June 1025), in the past also known as Bolesław I the Great (Wielki), was a Duke of Poland from 992–1025 and the first King of Poland from 18 April 1025 until his death. He also ruled asBoleslav IV, Duke of Bohemia from 1002 to 1003.

He was the firstborn son of Mieszko I by his Czech first wife, Dobrawa, daughter of Boleslav I the Cruel, Duke of Bohemia. He was named after his maternal grandfather.

Bolesław I was a remarkable politician, strategist, and statesman. He turned Poland into a country that was not only comparable to older western monarchies, but also elevated it into the European elite. Bolesław conducted successful military campaigns in the west, south and east. He consolidated the Polish lands and conquered territories outside of modern borders of Poland such as Slovakia, Moravia, Red Ruthenia, Meissen and Lusatia as well as Bohemia. He was a powerful mediator in Central European affairs.

Bolesław was an ally of Holy Roman Emperor Otto III who may have crowned him rex. Following the death of Otto III in 1002, he carried out a series of successful wars against the Holy Roman Empire and Otto III's cousin and heir Henry II, ending with the Peace of Bautzen in 1018. In the summer of 1018, in one of his most famous expeditions, Bolesław captured Kiev, where, according to legend, he notched his sword when hitting Kiev's Golden Gate. Later a sword called Szczerbiec ("Notched Sword") would become the ceremonial sword used at the coronation of Poland's kings.

Bolesław also managed to establish a Polish church structure with a Metropolitan See at Gniezno, independent of the German Archbishopric of Magdeburg, which had tried to lay claim to Polish areas. During the famous Congress of Gniezno he officially freed himself of tribute to the Holy Roman Empire and finally, at the peak of his reign, he had himself crowned as King, the first Polish ruler to do so.

He was an able administrator; he established the so-called "Prince's law" and built many forts, churches, monasteries and bridges. Bolesław established the first Polish monetary system, of a grzywna divided into 240 denarii, and minted his own coinage. He is widely considered one of the most capable and accomplished of the Piast rulers.

Summoned as Saber class Servant:

Endurance: B
    Agility: C
    Mana: C
    Luck: C
    NP: C+

Class and Personal Skills:

Riding (B-): Bolesław was famed for his heavy physique to the point battles horses could barely carry him, thus he gets penalty to riding vehicles and mounts that are not sturdy.

Magic Resistance (B): His Magic Resistance is both increased because of being summoned as Saber class Servant and due to magical formulas carved on his sword that give him a degree of protection against magecraft

Charisma (B): Suitable for a king of a country

Military Tactics (C): Bolesław was a remarkable strategist who waged successful defensive campaigns against Holy Roman Empire. Gets a bonus when defending against Anti-Army Noble Phantasms.

Noble Phantasm (C+): Szczerbiec (''Jagged Sword'') is a coronation sword linked to Bolesław's legend of notching it when felling down Golden Gate of Kiev. Legends are conflicting on its origins, either it was handed down by an angel to Bolesław or a holy sword forged from remnants of much older one, gifted him by Emperor Otto III along with a fake Spear of Destiny It is classified as an Anti-Gate Phantasm due to legend, and it gets a bonus against defensive Noble Phantasms.
    Last edited by Kat; June 16th, 2014 at 08:43 AM.

Create History with the light even God doesn't know Der Ritter's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Question: would something from Lovecraft be put here or in the Modern Fiction Servant thread?

Blog Entries
    Little column A, little column B?

Create History with the light even God doesn't know Der Ritter's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    Little column A, little column B?
    Meaning what? Here or there. It's a fairly simple question.

JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Oh hey, you finally got a Casko avvy~

And here.
    canon finish apo vol 3

Blog Entries
    I would say there. His works are post 1900.

JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Ehh, ok then.

There.
    canon finish apo vol 3