Page 449 of 782 FirstFirst ... 349399439444447448449450451454459499549 ... LastLast
Results 8,961 to 8,980 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

Also, why is Solomon's Ars Goetia rather meh?
    F/SN x Disgaea Cross
    Crimson Spears

Kyouko-chaaaaan~
    Spoiler:

Vriska belongs in another thread. Forget which. Herakles should have a couple more noble phantasms than that. For example, as an Archer he ought to have the bow of the hydra.

Quote Originally Posted by Arha View Post
    Vriska belongs in another thread. Forget which. Herakles should have a couple more noble phantasms than that. For example, as an Archer he ought to have the bow of the hydra.
    What do you mean by that? The Vriska thing, I mean. Also, Nine Lives is listen as Berserker's favorite Noble Phantasm. It's the one he used to kill the Hydra, and it's a technique as well as weapon. It does also mention God Hand, but I thought that ability was a result of being summoned as Berserker. Am I wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by machiavellianFictionist View Post
    What do you mean by that? The Vriska thing, I mean. Also, Nine Lives is listen as Berserker's favorite Noble Phantasm. It's the one he used to kill the Hydra, and it's a technique as well as weapon. It does also mention God Hand, but I thought that ability was a result of being summoned as Berserker. Am I wrong?
    He probably means that this is the thread for historical/mythical Servants and Vriska should be shipped off to the Modern Fiction Servants thread
    F/SN x Disgaea Cross
    Crimson Spears

Kyouko-chaaaaan~
    Spoiler:

Ohh, I get it now. Well, Vriska is not the servant here, but The Summoner, The Helmsman and Neophyte Redglare are. I'll remove them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rin-chan Kaihou View Post
    Also, why is Solomon's Ars Goetia rather meh?
    I imagined since most of his actual power came from Yahweh and his Seal. He also doesn't have any actual Magic Circles. High-Speed Divine Words is his only means of using actual magic.

Oh, was he? Wasn't paying attention. Not used to the Master being specified.

Nine Lives is a technique based off the feat used to kill the hydra. The bow itself was a pretty potent weapon if it could do that. I don't see why God Hand would be limited to the Berserker class.

Quote Originally Posted by machiavellianFictionist View Post
    Ohh, I get it now. Well, Vriska is not the servant here, but The Summoner, The Helmsman and Neophyte Redglare are. I'll remove them.

- - - Updated - - -

I imagined since most of his actual power came from Yahweh and his Seal. He also doesn't have any actual Magic Circles. High-Speed Divine Words is his only means of using actual magic.
    Coz 72 Demons? Ars Goetia isn't just authority over spirits. Solomon can command the 72 Demons from the seal, probably limited only by how many he can keep in the world.

Examples, we have Agares who rides a Giant Crocodile of Eeebiiil, Barbas who can heal or cause disease, Paimon who can teach all the mysteries of the Earth if you succeed in his test, Leraje with Gangrene causing arrows etc..
    F/SN x Disgaea Cross
    Crimson Spears

Kyouko-chaaaaan~
    Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...=1#post1019561

My Solomon has the Goetic "Demons" - in my sheet Djinni, Afariit, and Marid - at his command.
    Plus Sakhr - Bartimaeus. :V
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Oh, I thought you meant his B Prana. I thought the definition of spirit included demons in the Nasuverse, doesn't it?

Okay, I'll change it when I get home from work. Also, that's a very cool Solomon. Mind if I use a few things from him?
    Last edited by machiavellianFictionist; July 23rd, 2014 at 09:33 AM.

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Class Name : Archer
    True Name : William "Billy the Kid" Henry McCarty, Jr.
    Sex : Male
    Alignment : True Neutral
    Height / Weight : 173cm/65kg

Background :
    A 19th-century gunman who participated in the Lincoln County War and became a frontier outlaw in the American Old West. According to legend, he killed 21 men, but it is generally believed that he killed 8 people. He killed his first man in April 1 1877 at the age of 18.

Billy the Kid enjoyed a reputation built partly on exaggerated accounts of his exploits. But despite his notoriety, he is described by those close to him as fun-loving and jolly, articulate in both his writing and his speech, and loyal to those for whom he cared. His many Hispanic friends did not view him as a ruthless killer, but rather as a defender of the people who was forced to kill in self-defense. In the time that the Kid roamed the land he chided Hispanic villagers who were fearful of standing up to the big ranchers who stole their land, water, and way of life.

His way of life only further increases his notoriety in the eye of the constables, effectively dooming his appeals for amnesty. As a result, he lived an outlaw way of life, with a lot of hit-and-run method against his pursuers.

Due to his nature, he will always fight against rulers.

Parameters :
    Strength : E
    Endurance : E
    Agility : C
    Prana : D
    Luck : A
    Noble Phantasm : C

Class Skill :

Independent Action : B
    Can remain in this world for 2 days even after losing his Master. Also capable of living on for a short period of time after suffering extensive damage on his spiritual core..

Personal Skill :

Clairvoyance : C
    Capable of keeping track of fast-moving object within a range of 4kms. Archer focused this skill on 'improving accuracy' instead of 'long-range aiming'.

Disengage : C
    The ability to break away from combat.
    Bonus effect of returning battle conditions to what they were at the beginning of the match

Battle Continuation : D
    Could stay alive until a successful retreat.
    It allows one to stay alive and make for a retreat even on the verge of death.

Speedster : C
    Improved reaction timing.
    At C rank, Archer could react to any enemy's action immediately. With succesful LCK throw, his reaction result could be faster than that of his enemy's.

Nature of a Rebellious Spirit : C
    The temperament to never remain at one location and never embrace a lord. Negates the effects of Charisma with the same rank.

Noble Phantasm :

Quick Draw, Shock and Awe
    Type : Anti-Unit
    Range : 1-100
    Maximum target : 1 person
    It is the ability actualized by Billy the Kid's legendary quick shots. Depending on AGI and succesful LCK throw, Archer's bullet can be shot and hit the enemy before his enemy's attack begin.
    This, combined with his Speedster skill, results in Archer's nearly always faster than his enemy.
    However, the effectiveness is reduced when used outside of surprise attack.

Design :

The idea is to make a fragile speedster, hit-and-run kind of Servant. Archer is weak, almost even weaker than Assassin (Ken Arok), parameter-wise. But in a preferable condition of successful surprise attack, he will nearly always win.

He used the same fighting style as Assassin's, but it differs in that Assassin's is 'sneak behind the enemy', while Archer's is 'surprise the enemy' by suckerpunching them in the face.
    Last edited by castor212; July 28th, 2014 at 08:17 AM.
    I haz a patreon please support onegai:
    clickable fancy banner link

Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Bit too strong for a 19th century Servant. As in way too much so.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    Bit too strong for a 19th century Servant. As in way too much so.
    Any suggestion which should I reduce?

Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Class Name : Archer
    True Name : William "Billy the Kid" Henry McCarty, Jr.
    Sex : Male
    Alignment : True Neutral
    Height / Weight : 173cm/65kg

Background :
    A 19th-century gunman who participated in the Lincoln County War and became a frontier outlaw in the American Old West. According to legend, he killed 21 men, but it is generally believed that he killed 8 people. He killed his first man in April 1 1877 at the age of 18.

Billy the Kid enjoyed a reputation built partly on exaggerated accounts of his exploits. But despite his notoriety, he is described by those close to him as fun-loving and jolly, articulate in both his writing and his speech, and loyal to those for whom he cared. His many Hispanic friends did not view him as a ruthless killer, but rather as a defender of the people who was forced to kill in self-defense. In the time that the Kid roamed the land he chided Hispanic villagers who were fearful of standing up to the big ranchers who stole their land, water, and way of life.

His way of life only further increases his notoriety in the eye of the constables, effectively dooming his appeals for amnesty. As a result, he lived an outlaw way of life, with a lot of hit-and-run method against his pursuers.

Due to his nature, he will always fight against rulers.

Parameters :
    Strength : D E-rank should be enough unless your saying he's stronger than 10 men?
    Endurance : C No.
    Agility : A No.
    Prana : D Acceptable.
    Luck : A
    Noble Phantasm : B

Class Skill :

Independent Action : B
    Can remain in this world for a week even after losing his Master. However, to use Noble Phantasms of great prana consumption, back up from the Master is necessary.

Bit iffy but sure.

Personal Skill :

Clairvoyance : C
    Capable of keeping track of fast-moving object within a range of 4kms. Archer focused this skill on 'improving accuracy' instead of 'long-range aiming'.

Disengage : B
    The ability to break away from combat.
    Archer can break away from enemy at nearly 100% of success rate, and return with battle conditions of the enemy stay as damaged.

This is assuming he can reset battle conditions just by getting out of combat?

Battle Continuation : C
    Could stay alive until a successful retreat.
    It allows for battle even on the verge of death, and allows the user to stay alive until they receive a clearly fatal blow.

Why does he have this, and at too high a rank too?

Speedster : A
    Improved reaction timing.
    At A rank, nearly any result of Archer's reaction is effectively faster than that of the enemy's action.

So he can react faster than the likes of Hercules or Cu Chulainn?

Nature of a Rebellious Spirit : C
    The temperament to never remain at one location and never embrace a lord. Negates the effects of Charisma with the same rank.

Noble Phantasm :

Quick Draw, Shock and Awe
    Type : Anti-Unit
    Range : 1-100
    Maximum target : 1 person
    It is the ability actualized by Billy the Kid's legendary quick shots. Regardless of event sequence, Archer's bullet will always hit the enemy faster than his enemy's attack reach him. Whether or not the enemy's attack reach him depends on AGI and succesful LCK throw.
    This, combined with his Speedster skill, results in Archer's nearly always faster than his enemy.

19th century Servant with an NP on par with Cu... right.

Design :

The idea is to make a fragile speedster, hit-and-run kind of Servant. Archer is weak, almost even weaker than Assassin (Ken Arok), parameter-wise. But in a preferable condition of successful surprise attack, he will nearly always win.

He used the same fighting style as my Assassin's (Ken Arok), but it differs in that Assassin's is 'sneak behind the enemy', while Archer's is 'surprise the enemy' by suckerpunching them in the face.
    Bit iffy for my tastes
    F/SN x Disgaea Cross
    Crimson Spears

Kyouko-chaaaaan~
    Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    Edited.

The idea Battle Continuation for this guy is more like fore staying alive until he could runaway, since his style is hit-and-run. But yeah, I guess the rank is too high.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Hilarious that he has a skill that potentially lets him react faster than Red Rider with Dromeus Cometes.

If you want him to have 6th sense/reaction shit, Eye of the Mind is for you.

Blog Entries
    It's actually less useful than mind's eye, since his skill depends on LCK. That, and it's fast as in "the bullet hit his enemy before the enemy reach the letter M from Dromeus Cometes." But if the enemy already in uber-speed mode, than the skill is useless, since it's only pure reaction and response.

Basically it's only usable to prevent enemy using NPs by shooting the enemy before/in the middle of activation. That's why surprise attack is an important condition. Of course, it cant be used against passive NPs and it's less effective with enemies with high endurance. That's where Clairvoyance's accuracy takes play.
    Last edited by castor212; July 28th, 2014 at 08:21 AM.

Blog Entries
    Not sure if he would even qualify for HS, he used guns after all and Nasu has gun control stance when it comes to HS.