Page 596 of 782 FirstFirst ... 96496546586591594595596597598601606646696 ... LastLast
Results 11,901 to 11,920 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Servant info:
    Spoiler:

Name: Maria Ursula d'Abreu e Lencastro
    Class: Saber
    Alignment: Neutral Good

Strength: B
    Endurance: C
    Agility: C
    Mana: E
    Luck: B
    Noble Phantasm: A

Class Skills:
    Magic Resistance: C
    Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against Magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

Riding: C
    Vehicles that Saber is familiar with can be used with expert skill.

Personal Skills:
    Bravery: B
    Greatly increases resistance to Mental Interference.

Eye for Art: C+
    There is a good chance that Saber will recognize a servant just by observing them. She will most certainly recognize a servant of a Knight class.

Noble Phantasm

Balthazar
    Dream of Knighthood
    - Anti-Unit (Self), Rank A

Not a weapon, nor an ability possessed by Maria, this Noble Phantasm is born of Saber's wish of living the adventures of the knights of yore. Upon activation, she will no longer be Maria Ursula d'Abreu e Lencastro. She will become Balthazar do Couto Cardoso, her ideal knight. Her appearance will change into that of a tall, strong man wearing a heavy suit of armor and wielding a longsword (both equivalent to a Rank E effectless Noble Phantasm). In addition to that, her parameters and Class Skills receive 1 Rank-Up. This is only a temporary transformation, and can remain active for an hour at most. While her personality remains exactly the same, "she" will act as a man as long as it remains active.

Lore
    Spoiler:
    A young Brazilian maiden of Portuguese blood, and descendant of the English house of Lancaster, who lived in the 18th century. In her childhood, she became enamoured with the idea of knighthood, having read the tales of the Arthur's Knights, Charlemagne's Paladins, and the Crusaders who fought to reclaim the Holy Land. Knowing that she could not hope to live such adventures in the New World, she fled from her father's house to Lisbon, where she enlisted in the Portuguese Army under the name Balthazar do Couto Cardoso, at the age of 18. Although Balthazar was a false name, it represented to her a dream coming true - finally, she could be a hero, a knight, in her own eyes.

For 12 years she fought in India while disguised as a man. Balthazar was known for his courage in battle, often being in the vanguard of the attacks, and being decorated by King John V. However, while on India, she fell in love with a fellow soldier, and for the first time saw herself in the position of the damsel. After being badly wounded in combat, she had her gender revealed to the world. She then decided to retire from combat, and with the permission of her king, married her beloved. It is said that even after marriage, she still accompanied her husband dressed in military uniform. She spent the rest of her life in India.

Maria possesses a noble and kind personality, trying her best to act according to the knightly virtues. As a servant, she is ecstatic that she was summoned into a battle royale of legends, having a chance to meet heroes she read so much about. Should she meet any famous knight in combat, she might forget her purpose in the war and act similar to a teenaged girl meeting her idol.
    Last edited by Zork Knight; January 17th, 2016 at 09:21 PM.

Mate, that's noice as fuck! Vagrant's Avatar
    Wherever my body is, my heart is still in Straya, cunt
    Blog Entries
    Hah, that's actually a really cool idea. I like it a lot. She feels like a proper Protagonist Saber, with her quirks and cool NP. She's not showy or flashy but a good solid Servant, and the idea of her fangirling over Knight Class Servants is extremely amusing.

Dapper Deathwing YeOfLittleFaith's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Seconded. She's a very entertaining idea that fits her class and is well designed.

Quote Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
    Not my fault Shirou is an awesome bro to lesbians.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Hawkeye's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I too like her. The idea that her Phantasm is another layer of deception as a Heroic spirit is cool. So you could theoretically fight her twice and think her two different servants.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    are MILFS and lolis the only two types of women you think exist in Ireland?
    Galleries for Stuff
    Gallery for Fate/GUDAGUDA Order
    http://imgur.com/a/4ErFN

Gallery for Learning with Manga! GO
    http://imgur.com/a/qlLc5#0

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    My first servant in ages and people like her?

Note to self: write more cute girls whenever possible.

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    As a brazillian i was ashamed to say that i had no idea who she is.

Real fun sheet. Do write more cute girls.

Fate Grand/Order ID: 102947414/GreenBob
    JetKinen's tries very poorly to translate a brazilian book

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Council's Avatar
    Gorgeous! Write more<3
    They are a family in the end<3
    [IMG]****************************convkey/b661/18u906w0cxufpguzg.jpg[/IMG]

I have commited a horrible crime.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Nooooo, my auto-merge.
    ; - ;

Hey, it's been a while, again. Seems nobody's given this poor guy the time of day, which I suppose is fitting for the least memorable member of Xuanzang's party.

Sha Wujing

Theme of Lancer's NP and Monstrous Form

Class: Lancer
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Identity: Sha Wujing

Strength: C(C+)
    Endurance: A
    Agility: B
    Magic: E
    Luck: E
    Noble Phantasm: B

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance: E - Cannot cancel spells, but magic damage is reduced somewhat.

Personal Skills:

Monstrous Strength: B - Raises STR by one rank while skill is active. However, while the skill is active, Lancer slowly turns into his monstrous form over time. If he uses this skill for an hour continuously, he will become trapped in his monstrous form, and gain an irresistible hunger for living souls.(which would power him up as a servant, but he literally can't stop himself at that point)
    Sha Wujin's monstrous form

Battle Continuation: A - Makes possible to fight even with deadly injuries and can remain alive so long as one does not receive a decisive fatal wound.

Eye of the Mind(True): B - Capable of calm analysis of battle conditions even when in danger and deduce an appropriate course of action after considering all possibilities to escape from a predicament. So long there is even a 1% chance of a comeback, this ability greatly improves the chances of winning.

Noble Phantasm:

Sha Mo de Liusha – The Shifting Sands: B
    Type: Support
    When invoked, Lancer is able to manipulate the sands within his vicinity according to his will. He can make it assume any shape, make it dense enough to block attacks, fluid enough to go anywhere, and shape it as he wishes. He can do this passively once the noble phantasm has been invoked, augmenting his fighting style. As the sands are connected to his noble phantasm, hardened sand is quite difficult to break through even for weapons on the level of a noble phantasm. However, anything on the level of an anti-fortress attack would have no issue overpowering his defenses. He's also limited by the amount of sand in his vicinity, but he always carries a gourd full of sand with him, and can break up dirt and rocks nearby with his sand attacks to create more sand to use.

Personality/Fighting Style: Lancer is very stoic and unpersonable to a fault. He tries to avoid social contact whenever possible, and makes every word curt and to the point. This is due to him being betrayed, framed, tortured for many years, and then having to put up with the antics of the Monkey King in his travels. Compared to his traveling companions, he was an unremarkable fighter, but made up this deficit by being clever. In a fight, Lancer will test his opponent's limits compared to his own, constantly observing and deducing the best course of action. Should the opponent be too much for him, he will use his noble phantasm, and get some distance from his opponent. He will use this noble phantasm much the same way Gilgamesh would use the Gate of Babylon, remaining stationary and letting it do all the work for him, to throw his opponent off guard. When he's seen the correct course of action required for victory however, he will augment his noble phantasm and monstrous strength to his own typical fighting style, and go in for the kill. His noble phantasm is essentially like Gaara from Naruto.(yes, I hate Naruto too, but it's a neat concept)

I also went back and edited my entry for his traveling buddy here, to be a bit more faithful and a bit less horrifically overpowered.
    Last edited by DarkWarrior; September 23rd, 2015 at 12:49 PM.

199410445 - セレナ feel free to add me and get carried through dungeons

Came up with this idea a long time ago and finally wrote it.

Class: Rider
    Alternate Classes: ​Archer, Striker
    Identity: Khutulun

STR: C
    END: B
    AGI: A
    MGI: C
    LCK: A

Class Skills

Riding (A+): All creatures and vehicles, including Phantasmal and Divine Beasts can be ridden.

Magic Resistance (D): Cancels single-action spells. Equivalent to an anti-magic amulet.

Personal Skills

Natural Weapon (A): The ability to use one's own body as a deadly weapon. As a wrestler and martial artist, Rider
    naturally possesses a high rank in this skill, and receives a Rank-up to STR and END when fighting unarmed.

Eye of Mind (True) (B): Capable of calm analysis of battle conditions even when in danger and deduce an appropriate
    course of action after considering all possibilities to escape from a predicament. So long there is even a 1% chance
    of a comeback, this ability greatly improves the chances of winning. Rider was well known for her ability to move
    and shoot precisely during battle, even being reputed to be able to snatch an enemy off his horse like a hawk.

Noble Phantasm

Ay Yaruq~Stable of the Khan (Anti-Unit, Anti-Army, E-A+)

A non-dimensional stable where all of Rider's spoils are stored. A superb warrior, Rider insisted that any man
    who wished to marry her must defeat her in wrestling, or forfeit 100 horses. She defeated warlords and princes
    and amassed a total of 10,000 horses. Bred and crossbred from every end of Europe and Asia, Rider has in her stables
    numerous horses with power levels ranging from ordinary to Phantasmal, such as tianma and pegasi. This gives Rider a
    mount for virtually any environment and situation; horses that fly, horses that are aquatic, horses that are as swift
    as an arrow, horses that are as large and durable as an elephant, horses that breathe fire and eat men, and on and on.
    Equally versatile are all the methods Rider can use them to launch attacks at her opponents; while mostly she employs
    a handful to flank her she fires arrows, she can throw open the doors of the stable and set loose a stampede of horses.
    The strongest and fastest horses exit the stables so quickly they appear to be streaks of light and could be mistaken for missiles.
    Essentially, it can be called a Gate of Babylon full of horses.
    Last edited by Funderfullness; September 26th, 2015 at 12:22 AM.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

Banned
    Blog Entries
    This influx of Arslan-FC'd servants pleases me.

Blog Entries
    Damn. I should have finished off my Khutulun, Stable of Babylon was exactly the NP I planned to give her too! (Although she was to be Striker and play up the wrestling thing with mine, but you've used one of my skills to represent that facet so I can't be too mad)

She's simple and works well, I like her a lot. Good job. Nice FC too.

Poor sandy, even here he doesn't get to be in the limelight. Maybe I should have made him a cute girl?

Also, even though I know exactly what you meant in your description, I still had a good laugh imagining a GoB that launched horses at people.

199410445 - セレナ feel free to add me and get carried through dungeons

Blog Entries
    I guess I don't need this guy any more. Not happy with how incomplete the last NP feels, but he needs his dogs!

Orion
    The Great Hunter

Class: Archer
    Alternate Classes: None
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Parameters:
    Strength: A
    Endurance: A
    Agility: C
    Mana: D
    Luck: D

Appearance

Class Skills

Magic Resistance
    Grants protection against magical effects. Differently from the Resistance effect that merely rejects prana, this ability cancels the spells altogether.

• A: Cancel spells of A-Rank or below. In practice, the Servant is untouchable to modern magi, so it would not be an exaggeration to title the Servant a "Magus Killer". Archer’s blood heritage of the giants makes him effectively immune to Age of Men spellcasting.

Independent Action
    The ability to remain independent even when rejecting the prana supply from the Master. At the higher ranks it is also possible to remain for extended periods of time in this world without a established contract.

• D: Capable of remaining in this world for eight hours without an established contract. The very same giant heritage that makes Archer so resistant to magecraft places a high maintenance cost on his body, so that he cannot remain in this world for very long without a contract.

Personal Skills

Mystic Eyes
    The possessor’s eyes have been transformed into magical organs that can alter reality in a specific way.

• A: Archer possesses Mystic Eyes of Solar Sight, granted to him when Helios, the personification of the sun, healed his sight after he had been blinded by a wrathful father. He is able to project searing beams of energy from his pupils, incinerating anything within his sight. This is a magical effect of the Fire element, and is considered equivalent to Rank A spellcasting. By exposing his body to sunlight Archer can recharge his eyes and offset the substantial energy cost, making these Mystic Eyes devastatingly efficient if he can plan his logistics correctly.

Hunter
    Whether for sport or survival, mastery of tracking and killing wild animals in harsh environments has been attained.

• B: Archer is famed worldwide for his role as a hunter so glorious that he was immortalised in the stars. In any natural environment that could be considered a conducive hunting ground, he gains Presence Detection Rank B. In addition, when he is engaged in a "hunt" rather than a "battle", his ranged attacks become surprise attacks that bypass most defences.

Monstrous Strength
    An ability possessed by monsters and beasts, temporary boost of the Strength parameter by one rank for a time limit determined by the ranking of this skill.

• C: By tapping into his demi-human bloodline and letting his inhuman nature grasp him, Archer can raise his Strength by one rank. However, while in this state he becomes exceedingly bloodthirsty and competitive, eager to hunt animals into extinction if it would prove his greatness.

Iocheaira
    Golden Love of the Chaste Goddess

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 1-40
    Targets: 1

Description: The truly enormous golden bow gifted to Archer by the goddess Artemis, and named after one of her titles, “Delighting in Arrows”. This bow is a gift of great significance, as it was a pledge of adoration to the only man that the virgin goddess ever fell in love with. Though their love was never able to be completed through marriage, Archer cherishes this golden bow still.

A powerful attack that uses all of Archer’s considerable strength to unleash deadly defense-piercing arrows formed out of the Fifth True Theoretical Element: Ether. Not the same as the ether called Divine Clay, this is Star Dust, otherwise known as Grain or Gin, the element that makes up the physical bodies of the celestials, the stars that compose Archer’s body in the sky. Star Dust is known to be toxic in high concentrations to ordinary living beings, and being an ethereal element the arrows are able to pass through any physical obstruction to strike the target. These arrows do not damage anything that is not organic and living, as Star Dust has no effect on such lifeless matter.

Being composed of Celestial Ether, each arrow glows with brilliant white light and trails white-blue streaks as they fire, moving as fast as the speed of light and being almost impossible to dodge. Truly, the arrows of the Great Hunter can be considered the most lethal of arrows in the world.

Theroscopus
    Boast of Extinction

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 1-40
    Targets: 1-9999

Description: The boast that broke the heart of Artemis and forced her to engineer the death of the man she loved, Archer made the bold claim that he would hunt down every animal on Earth. This is the technique he developed that would do such a thing, a method that he had used before to clear an island in Chios of the wild beasts so that he could live there with the daughter of the king, Oinopion.

A tremendous and costly shower of celestial arrows that can rain down over every living thing within a fixed area in front of Archer, no matter the number of targets. Looking much like a bombardment of lasers, or a rain of shooting stars, each creature will be struck with a single arrow, and if the being is neither human nor divine it will be a deadly strike that cleanly pierces the heart.

Though not especially powerful against an individual Servant due to the lower concentration of stardust per arrow, this technique excels in demolishing herds of familiars, golems or the like, lesser creatures under the command of an intelligent being. Afterwards, the entire area is left saturated in the remaining Grain from the bombardment, turning the air itself toxic to living things thanks to its extremely high energy value.

Sirius & Procyon
    The Celestial Hunting Hounds

Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 1-15
    Targets: 1-2

Description: The loyal hunting dogs utilised by Orion to hunt down the Great Bull Taurus, Sirius and Procyon were immortalised in the sky alongside him as minor constellations. By drawing upon their memories, Archer can summon two spiritual familiars composed entirely of glowing Ether, in the form of his talented hounds. They will chase down enemies and attack them without fear, being swift and otherworldy.

Due to their nature as tracking dogs, they excel at locating targets and leading Archer to them. Sirius possesses a specialised form of the Presence Detection skill, in that if it is provided with something that has the lingering magical energy of an individual or magical object to take as a sample Sirius is able to scan the area within two kilometers and fix upon that magical energy, transmitting the information back to Archer via the link of familiar and master. This skill can penetrate Presence Concealment of up to Rank C.

Procyon was the lesser hunting dog and cannot fix upon the spiritual signatures of hunting targets, but instead has exceptional sense of smell that can allow it to track a target from up to a kilometer away via mundane means that can potentially get around concealment methods that might block out Sirius' detection ability.
    Last edited by Vagrant; September 26th, 2015 at 12:05 PM.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Great sheet but the picture is broken

Blog Entries
    Odd. Doesn't show as broken for me. How about now?

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Still busted. Put it on Imgur

Blog Entries
    Fingers crossed. Weird.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Yeah works now.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Cool sheet bro! I was thinking of doing an Orion sheet too (with Aikuro from Kill La Kill as the face-claim) but I couldn't think of any fitting Noble Phantasms. The ones you thought of were really neat though (especially Theroscopus. It kinda reminds of me Kojiro's Tsubame Gaeshi in a way, in that they're both based off of trying so hard to do something seemingly impossible as to end up with a reality-breaking feat). Orion definitely tops Kojiro though. Kojiro just wanted to cut down that damn swallow, whereas Orion wants to hunt down ALL ANIMALS EVERYWHERE! NONE SHALL ESCAPE THE WRATH OF THE PEERLESS HUNTER!! NONE!! MWAHAHAHHAAHA!!! *Cough cough* Erm, I may have gotten a bit carried away there. Anyways, congrats on the awesome sheet!

Class:
    Caster

STR: E
    END: D
    AGI: C
    MGI: B+
    LCK: C+

Class Skills

Territory Creation (A): Capable of creating a unique Workshop that functions as a Noble Phantasm.

Item Construction (C+): Capable of creating simple magical items. Caster specializes in medical
    equipment and supplies.

Personal Skills

Division of Resources (A): The capability to make the most of what resources one has. At this rank, Caster's
    supplies are practically self-replicating, on the level of a certain prophet who fed 5000 people with five
    loaves and two fish. Prana cost for the Item Construction skill and healing magecraft in particular is 10% of normal.

Surgical Procedure (B): Despite her techniques being 2000 years old, a small application of prana combined with
    mundane procedures can heal virtually any injury. This skill is only usable within the boundaries of her Noble Phantasm.

Generosity (A): Boosts the capabilities of allies in battle. Differing from Charisma, which comes from being a great leader,
    this skill comes from one's kind heart and generous spirit. At this level, one's generosity is on par with Alexander the Great.

Noble Phantasm

Canosa di Puglia~Field Hospital Workshop (B, Magecraft)

A Boundary Field that Caster erects over a structure to convert it into her Workshop. Rather than something
    similar to a laboratory, it is a recreation of Caster's villa on the inside of the structure. Regardless of
    the outside dimensions, the inside becomes a large mansion with a library, magic workshop and infirmary able
    to accommodate thousands of patients. Within the villa, Caster can use her skills to operate a large field
    hospital with the help of her familiars. Various empty rooms can easily be converted into apothecaries,
    laboratories, incubators, and on and on. In an emergency, Caster can manipulate the layout of the mansion,
    confusing and trapping intruders and monitoring them inside the massive structure.

What little offensive magecraft Caster knows does not make her particularly useful in combat; where she excels
    is the role of healing and support. As long as an ally is still alive, Caster can restore them to perfect health.
    A good partner for her would be a fighter such as Souichirou, who takes the front line while Caster backs him up
    by giving physical reinforcement and a healing factor on par with Wolverine. She wears a personalized set of Roman
    armor that was given to her by a grateful commander, and it serves as a sturdy defense.

Background
    Paulina Busa was an Apulian (Southern Italian) woman of Canasoa of noble blood. Living in the relative isolation of
    the Italian countryside allowed her family to build a villa and establish a line of mages. Paulina showed a knack for
    healing magecraft and wished to become a capsarior or combat medic for the Roman army (so much so that she made her
    own personalized set of armor after the events of the Punic Wars). However, continuing her family line and maintaining the
    secrets of their magecraft kept her from doing so. However, her chance came during the Punic Wars. When Hannibal was
    ravishing the countryside of southern Italy and laying to waste everything in his path he came upon the village of Cannae
    in 216 BC. He obliterated most of the Italian forces there. There were about 10,000 men that escaped Hannibal's bloodbath
    by secretly leaving the area by backroads at night. The fugitives that arrived in Canasoa were destitute; they had no food,
    clothing, medical supplies, or weapons. Paulina Busa came to the rescue and provided these soldiers with what was needed by
    receiving them into her house. Through a combination of glamors and hypnosis she concealed the magical nature of her mansion
    and none of the occupants questioned how it could be bigger on the inside. She disguised her familiars as doctors and took
    care of the wounded. It is recorded in history that her deeds were on par with the generosity of Alexander the Great. There
    is to this day a house of Punic ruins in the Roman city center of Canasoa that is known to the locals as that belonging to
    Paulina Busa, the noblewoman that helped the Italian soldiers.
    Last edited by Funderfullness; September 26th, 2015 at 05:14 PM.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made