Page 598 of 782 FirstFirst ... 98498548588593596597598599600603608648698 ... LastLast
Results 11,941 to 11,960 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    any second now...
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Black Sabers Matter.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Servant Rider:

True Name: Freyja

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Alternate Classes: Lancer, Caster, Berserker

Strength- D
    Agility- C
    Endurance- D
    Mana- A++
    Luck- E- (A+++)
    NP- A+

Appearance:

(Like what you see? You're welcome to touch...)

Personality:
    Rider has a carefree and hedonistic personality, passionately seeking pleasures and thrills of all kinds. She's rather unashamedly sexual in demeanour, openly flaunting her body and flirting with anyone who catches her eye, whether male or female (but she has a particular weakness for cute girls). Although she can be called a frivolous woman, Rider is by no means unintelligent and is well acquainted with the pleasures of the intellect as well as the body.

Likes: love-songs, wine, cute girls, cute things in general
    Dislikes: people without a sense of romance
    Talent: flirting
    Natural Enemy: Loki

Class Skills:

Riding (A+)- Creatures on the level of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast can be used as mounts. However, that does not apply to members of the Dragon Kind.

Magic Resistance (C)- can cancel spells with incantations of less than two verses. Cannot defend against the likes of High Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

Personal Skills
    :

Divinity (B+)- Measures one's Divine Spirit aptitude. Would be ranked A++ if not for the limitations of the Servant system.

Seidr (A++)- a form of Norse witchcraft based on the manipulation of fate, practiced mainly by women. With an A++ rank in this Skill, Rider can bestow powerful blessings or curses of her choosing upon the target. Given her expertise in controlling and manipulating the desires, health, and prosperity of others, she’s a being whose knowledge and power are almost without equal. However, her spells can be resisted depending on the foe's Luck stat.

Noble Phantasms:

Brisingamen- Peerlessly Blazing Jewel (C, Support): The necklace belonging to the norse goddess Freyja, forged by four dwarves and symbolizing her power as a deity. The chain is gold and the jewel itself is an intoxicatingly vivid shade of red, akin to a crystallized flame. Said to make her irresistible to others, this Noble Phantasm carries with it a powerful charm effect that makes people naturally want to follow Rider and do as she says. Her already great beauty is accentuated to the level of mind-effecting Magecraft. The effect can be warded off with Magic Resistance as well as skills granting immunity to mental interference such as Vitrification or Soul Of A Martyr. It's not constantly active or anything either, she can turn it off when she wants to (like when she's out flirting with cute mortal girls and doesn't want to be a date rapist).

As an secondary effect, also permanently boosts Rider's Luck stat to A+++ rank, as well as that of anyone fighting alongside her (in the case of allies, the boost wears off when the battle ends). The necklace of the Brisins was said to grant great luck to whichever side its wearer favored in combat.

Hildisvini- Heavenly Trampling Boar (A+, Anti-Army): Huge boar of the heavens that Freyja rode upon in certain Norse legends. It's the size of a medium-sized ship with thick earthen hide, golden bristles, a silver helm reinforcing its head and curved tusks as thick as columns. A high-class Divine Beast with a hide impenetrable to all but the strongest of attacks. Despite its great size, its suprisingly fast when it reaches a full gallop. The boar's main attack is simply to charge down opponents; ramming them with its helm, trampling them under its hooves or impaling them upon its tusks.

Incidentally, some versions of the legend record the boar to be her lost husband Odr transfigured into a monstrous form. Perhaps because of this, Rider dotes on the beast greatly and can often be found stroking its bristled hide affectionately in her free time.

Valshamr- Falcon-Feathered Cloak (EX, Support): Rider's signature cloak of feathers which she used to traverse the Underworld in the form of a falcon. Rather then a shapeshifting effect as might be expected, it allows for her to temporarily travel through an alternative space known as "Halheim" to bypass obstacles, cross distance unhindered and remove herself from the path of attacks.
    Essentially, it achieves a "Teleportation-like" effect via intersecting with a parallel dimension, an application of the
    Kaleidoscope
    Second Magic
    . But her Mana is constantly drained while she's in Halheim for living beings (even gods) have no place in the Land Of The Dead, so she can only stay there for a relatively short time before having to "resurface".
    Last edited by RoydGolden; April 5th, 2016 at 11:36 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Needs more cat-lady
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Medusa's Pegasus wasn't remotely close to Divine Beast-tier, for the record.

Medusa's was the first one, was he not?
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

Banned
    Blog Entries
    First pegasus who knows, but her's is only barely a Phantasmal Beast class.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Well it doesn't even cross the line to phantasmal beast.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I recall Pegasi being Monstrous Beasts, but that hers had lived so long that it was a Phantasmal Beast.

Blog Entries
    I had assumed Pegasus was at least a Phantasmal Beast considering how powerful it was. Oh well. I removed the Pegasus reference from Hildisvini's description.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cm3
    Although classified as a Monstrous Beast, the Pegasus that Rider mounted in the story is an existence closer to that of a Phantasmal Beast due to surviving over a very long period of time.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One forumghost's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    On the other hand:

Saber ponders, glaring at it.
    Pegasus itself is not a strong fantastic race.
    A normal Pegasus will only grow to the class of a demonic beast of the fantastic race.
    If that is the case, it is an opponent defeatable just with her "Invisible Air".

Saber class servants must have a natural +5 against demonic beast class enemies.

But that thing is different.
    As that Pegasus has existed from the time of the gods, it has grown to the level of the fantastic beasts.
    That Pegasus is nearing the level of the dragon race, considered to be the strongest of the fantastic races.

…No, its defense is already at the level of the dragon race.

Because that Pegasus has divine protection exceeding even Saber, who has the strongest magic resistance.
    Its charge, emitting vast amounts of magical energy, is like a giant castle wall approaching.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    yeah, on the level.
    Like effects equaling true magic.
    It never crosses that boundary though.

Blog Entries
    That's kind of a purely semantic distinction though (IMO). Its not "actually" a Phantasmal Beast its just for all intents and purposes indistinguishable from one.
    Last edited by RoydGolden; September 27th, 2015 at 12:36 AM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    That's kind of a purely semantic distinction though (IMO). Its not "actually" a Phantasmal Beast its just for all intents and purposes indistinguishable from one.
    I presume it's because the ranks of phantasmal species are levels of existence.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AvengerEmiya's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Another Lancer. This time with less Saber clone and more Son Goku clone.

Spoiler:

----- LANCER -----

True Name : Jangar

Origin : Mongolia

Alignment : Chaotic Good
    ====================
    Strength : B
    Endurance : C
    Agility : C
    Mana : D
    Luck : C
    Noble Phantasm : B
    ====================

Class Skills

Magic Resistance (D)
    A Servant's resistance to magic. Any spell below D-rank cannot harm Lancer.

Personal Skills

Battle Continuation (B
    )
    A Servant's ability to continue fighting or escape during pitched combat. At B-rank, Lancer can continue to fight even after receiving severe injuries.

Riding (B)
    A Servant's skill at riding things. At B-rank, Lancer can ride most vehicles with great skill, excluding Phantasmal Beasts.

Monstrous Strength (B)
    A skill possessed by monsters and beasts that temporarily raises their Strength for a certain amount of time. While not a monster, beast or possessing any [Divinity], Jangar's strength is still on its own level. At three-years old he could already uproot trees from the ground and retake his father's city single-handedly.

Animal Dialogue (E)
    Denotes one's capacity at communicating with beasts that cannot "speak" or use human language. Having been left alone in the wilderness when he was an infant, Lancer has developed an understanding of animals from the subtle gestures and behaviors they perform. He cannot actually "speak" to them, but he is capable of understanding their emotions and intentions.

Noble Phantasm

Aram -The Golden Lance of the Plains-
    [Anti-Unit] (B) (Range: 1-5 Targets: 1 person)

A golden spear that, along with his red horse Aranjagaan, was passed down to Jangar from his father before his death. Both were left to Jangar when he was abandoned in a cavern in the wilderness, and both were used when he took back his city and sought revenge on his parents' murderer.

The spear weighs approximately one ton, and cannot be wielded by normal humans. Even other Servants would exert great effort when trying to use it with proficiency. Due to Jangar's incredible strength however, not only can he wield this spear, he completely mastered it before reaching the age of five. Between Jangar's strength and Aram's weight and durability, he is capable of piercing virtually anything with it.

Bomba -The Utopia Forever In My Heart-

[Anti-Unit]: (​A) (Range: 1-10 Targets: 1-30 people)

Jangar's Reality Marble. After engulfing him and those within his ambience, they are brought to his inner world - Bomba. Bomba was the utopia Jangar regained control of after defeating his parents' murderer, Goljing. Under his sovereignty, Bomba returned to its former glory, becoming a paradise that inspired envy in even the most glamourous of settlements.

Ordinarily, a Reality Marble would be under the influence of its owner, but in the case of Bomba, it is the city's denizens that monopolize its rules. As Jangar was a ruler who valued his people's will above all else, it is reflected in this Noble Phantasm. Whatever condition the citizens of Bomba shout, whomever is inside of the Reality Marble must obey. Servant Skills, [Magic Resistance] or opposing Noble Phantasms cannot go against it.

Jangar has no pull over his people's reactions and is just as subject to their demands as everyone else is.

Backstory
    Jangar's legend originates from an epic Mongolian poem - the Epic of Jangar.

Born to Ujung Aldar Khan, the ruler of Bomba, his father and mother were at first unable to conceive a child at first. After taking advice from herdsman with nineteen children of his own, the couple watched two mares mate in a stable, then went to copulate themselves. Finally, Ujung Aldar's wife became pregnant, but she stayed pregnant for nearly a year. When she did gave birth, a messy clump of flesh was born, which Ujung Aldar attempted to cut open with a sword. The shout "Wait! It feels cramped in here!" stopped him, and Jangar, already capable of speech and basic motor skills, tore out of the ball of flesh by himself. Ignoring his wife's pleas to slay their dangerous child, Ujung Aldar was immediately taken by his son, admiring his attitude and strength.

Not long after, the Manggus Goljing, invaded Bomba. He took control of the city, murdering the Khan and his wife in the process. Though Jangar's father was able to send him off safely with the red stallion Aranjagaan and golden spear Aram beforehand. For two years Jangar lived in the wilderness. In that time he came to a grand conclusion: He would become the master of the world. At only the age of three, he returned to Bomba, defeated Goljing and his tribe and became the new Khan. Before even reaching five years of age, he would conquer several more tribes and defeat numerous Mangguses, multiplying Bomba's territory.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andaeus View Post
    Oh, fun! How often does a story actually leave the Idea Thread?
    Fate/Grand Order Doujins That Don't Suck [Updated: 3/2]

Blog Entries
    Part of me wants to keep working on and refining this, but most of me wants to curl up and take a nap after work, and a happy compromise is posting it for review instead. A somewhat half-cooked plot bunny inspired by one of GO's personal skills and a wildly inappropriate mobagame cameo.

Somehow the wires crossed in my head and out came a RNG loli (?).

Class:
    Rider
    Alignment: Lawful Good

Statistics:
    Strength: D
    Endurance: D
    Agility: C
    Mana: B
    Luck: A
    Noble Phantasm: A+

Class Skills:
    Magic Resistance

Riding

Personal Skills:
    Charisma
    The natural talent to command an army. Increases the ability of allies during group battles. At this rank, Rider can be said to have achieved the greatest level of popularity as a human being.

Imperial Privilege
    An ability that, due the insistence of the owner, Skills that are essentially impossible to possess can be obtained for a short period of time. For Rider, the relevant skills include Discernment of the Poor, Magecraft, Miracle, Presence Detection, and Revelation. At this reduced rank, manifestation of physical attributes or skills is no longer possible.

Spoiler:
    Pretty Boy of Rosy Cheeks
    The disposition as a pretty boy who charms people. A fascination magecraft-like effect that works on both men and women, but one can abate it so long there is a will to resist. Mitigation by means of Magic Resistance Skill is possible. At this rank, Saber's presence is far more arresting and overbearing than his stature, and his gender can no longer be determined without explicit confirmation.

Noble Phantasms:
    Joyeuse - Sword of Refracted Triumph
    Type: Anti-Unit, Anti-Army, Anti-Fortress
    The legendary sword of the so-called "Father of Europe", Joyeuse was a sword with many origins, said to "change colors" many times a day. According to some, it was forged from the Lance of Longinus after Jesus' death. Others recount it was a sister sword to the paladin Roland's Durendal, itself the former spearpoint of Hektor of Troy. A few even attribute it to being the sword of Atilla the Hun. Joyeuse had many origins, but what few knew outside of Charlemagne's most trusted paladins was that all of them were true. Before they were later split into separate projects, the sword that came to be known as Joyeuse was the prototype for Mystic Codes that came to be called the Jeweled Sword and the Kaleidostick respectively.

A flawed, damaged castaway that found its way into the hands of the youth who would suppress her origins and rise up amongst her family to become a king without peer. Despite its nature, even a discarded fraction of the Second Magic was a tool of incredible power. Only the handle of the blade is Saber's Noble Phantasm - the blade itself is an unstable shard, in constant flux, changing between incarnations across myriad world lines where its abilities, history, and nature vary wildly. At times, it shoots a powerful beam. At others, its blows cause unhealable wounds. Rarely, it does nothing but blow iridescent bubbles. Joyeuse is capable of as many abilities as there are possibilities for parallel worlds.

The flaw of Joyeuse that caused it to be cast aside is that there was no control over its power. While shifts may be engaged manually, the result is impossible to predict, and the blade's imbedded personality - a flighty, airheaded and impulsive vamp who encourages Rider's worst tendencies and showboating whims - is no help. While its type and rank vary, in no incarnation in Rider's experience has it ever manifested as less than a Rank A Noble Phantasm (with the exception of the bubble blade). As a Saber, she may have more experience and control over this Noble Phantasm, but in its current form it is principally controlled by its own sentient personality.

Königsthron - Seat of the Five Realms
    Type: Anti-Army
    Rider's mount and a representation of her kingship, the Königsthron was a throne modeled by Rider after that of King Solomon, a symbol of her attempt to reunite Europe and reinvigorate the lost potency of magic through the adventures of her and her paladins. Ordinarily, Rider does not openly convey this Noble Phantasm, partially because it gives away the identity of Charlemagne even more certainly than Joyeuse, but also because it is the root of much of her power as a Servant. A thin, delicate youth when she first rose to power, Rider lacks the physical prowess one would expect of a famous king who constantly defended and expanded her realm. When passively deployed, it serves as a source of physical reinforcement magic, devoting all of its energy to bolstering Rider's own lacking physical parameters.

Typically it autonomously scans her current opponent, then determines the statistics most important to increase, boosting up to three stats by 1 rank each, or focusing the gain on a single statistic again. A crude, but effective imitation of the natural authority of an Ultimate One.

When fully deployed, Rider loses all boosts to her own physical parameters, but in exchange, a floating golden throne is manifest, with four energy wings akin to those of an archangel. Each wing manipulates a different element. Unknown to her opponent, the Throne is not perfectly independent - on usage, four pillars are created in a wide radius, and each pylon powers one of the four wings. This makes those with keen spiritual senses or Casters among her worst enemies when her mount is active.
    Last edited by Sunny; September 29th, 2015 at 01:41 AM.

Signature by fumato

Mate, that's noice as fuck! Vagrant's Avatar
    Wherever my body is, my heart is still in Straya, cunt
    Blog Entries
    Haha, personally I really like it. I'm not entirely sure what you think is rough or unfinished about it. I like the NP for Joyeuse a lot, RNG Kaleidosword is 2fun4zel obviously.

As for the throne, I find it amusing that the first NP represents Zel and the second represents Arc or Type-Moon in its statboosting methods. Overall I think it's a rather charming and unique take on Charlemagne, cwrtainly more than any other take on the guy I've seen before.

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Charlemagne and his pals are all traps.

I can see it

Fate Grand/Order ID: 102947414/GreenBob
    JetKinen's tries very poorly to translate a brazilian book

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AvengerEmiya's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    What's scary is how strong the possibility of this being canon Charlemagne is... And by scary I mean "​C'est magnifique!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Andaeus View Post
    Oh, fun! How often does a story actually leave the Idea Thread?
    Fate/Grand Order Doujins That Don't Suck [Updated: 3/2]