Page 700 of 782 FirstFirst ... 200600650690695698699700701702705710750 ... LastLast
Results 13,981 to 14,000 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Come to grip with the fact that I'll probably never write that Fate fanfic I've been talking about, so I might as well post the last few 'official' Servants up here. This guy (along with Arsalan, Don Quixote, Annie and Hayha) were all the 'first draft' of Servants I ever made (though I tinkered with them a lot over time) so it's interesting to see how they stack up compared to my later ones. Any comments and criticisms are always appreciated!

Servant Berserker:

True Name
    : Golem Of Prague/"Yossele"

Alignment: Neutral Good

Summoning Catalyst: Clay gathered from the Vitava river

Strength- A++
    Agility- D
    Endurance- A+
    Mana- A
    Luck- E-
    NP- B

Appearance:

Note: Normally Berserker, being a soulless golem instead of a human would not qualify as a Heroic Spirit and thus be unavailable for summoning in the Holy Grail War. However because an improper ritual was used, Berserker was actually granted a soul for the purpose of the summoning. Such unorthodox summoning also means he lacks the madness characteristic of the Berserker Class.

Personality: Despite his intimidating looks, Berserker is a humble, kindly and gentle individual who wouldn't hurt a fly unless provoked. As a golem, he's unable to speak although he can still write (good luck finding pencils or pens durable enough though). He's unshakeably loyal to his Master and will follow their command unconditionally even if they treat him as a mere useful doll instead of a person. His wish upon the Holy Grail would be to keep his newfound soul and live peacefully somewhere in the modern world.

Dislikes: pencils that break under four tons of pressure
    Talents: rock arranging, writing, unstoppable destruction
    Natural Enemy: Judah ben Bezalel

Class Skills:

Mad Enhancement (A+)- Normally sacrifices sanity in exchange for raw power. Due to his unique nature as an "automaton", Berserker gains all the benefits of Mad Enhancement without any drawbacks in terms of reduced ability to think or fight at full potential.

Personal Skills:

Shapeshifting (D)- Berserker can shape his malleable limbs into weapons such as swords, spears or clubs. However, large scale alteration of shape is impossible at this rank.

Automaton (-)- Denotes one who is an automaton, an artifical being animated solely by the will of another. While Berserker did gain a soul (and thus, free will along with it) as a byproduct of summoning, he is still recognized by the World as such an existence. Provides immunity to any variety of Skills, Magecraft or Noble Phantasms that target the mind. Due to this trait, he is still able to think and express himself somewhat despite his very high rank of Mad Enhancement. This Skill has no rank, as it is not a unique "ability" Berserker has, but rather simply an inherent facet of his own existence. As a side effect of this, Luck is treated as always being ranked E-, regardless of any stat buffs the Servant receives.

Animal Dialogue (C+)- Ability to exchange ideas with animals that do not speak a 'language of words'. Berserker cannot 'speak' but he is able to convey simple thoughts and ideas to animals through his body language and gesturing. Also gives off an aura of peace and tranquility that makes him liked by animals.

Noble Phantasms:

Sefer Yetzirah
    - Man Born From Dust (B, Support): A passive Noble Phantasm that takes the form of the paper slip in Berserker's mouth, inscribed with one of the Kabbalistic names of God. The slip is the key to Berserker's life, for as long as it's intact he can regenerate from practically any wound. If an arm or a leg is lopped off or even his entire lower body is vaporized, Berserker will simply form new parts out of clay. If the slip is destroyed or removed, Berserker will rapidly begin to lose cohesion, eventually collapsing back into a pile of lifeless clay.

Ain Soph Aur- The Endless One (EX, Anti-City, theoretically Anti-World): Berserker's ultimate Noble Phantasm. When activated all dirt and earth from the surrounding area will begin to flow towards Berserker as if pulled by a strong magnet or gravitational force. When it reaches Berserker it will be absorbed into his body, making him bigger and bigger. He'll continue growing indefinitely as long as there's more dirt to absorb and furthermore the more he grows, the range from which he can draw dirt from grows as well in a self-reinforcing cycle.

Theoretically he should be able to grow arbitrarily big with this Noble Phantasm as long as there's still dirt left on the earth, although practically speaking it's limited by the Mana requirements from Berserker's Master. Combined with Berserker's natural regenerative abilities this makes him a truly terrifying foe, the only way to stop him being to destroy the paper slip in his mouth. Berserker greatly dislikes this Noble Phantasm because of the massive collateral damage it inflicts and will only make use of it if forced by a Command Seal.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Hmm. You have a point that the term is problematic, but I wouldn't say it's too bad as long as its reserved to fictional characters (who, as Vagrant pointed out, are intended to 'trick' the audience).
    You're just repeating your previous argument without actually engaging in my counterpoints, but I'll bite. Let's say, for the sake of argument, I agree with you. You acknowledge the term is inherently bad even if you think it's "not too bad", so why continue using it? What possible good comes from using "trap" that offsets what you see as bad yourself?
    Last edited by SpoonyViking; April 14th, 2016 at 08:49 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    You're just repeating your previous argument without actually engaging in my counterpoints, but I'll bite. Let's say, for the sake of argument, I agree with you. You acknowledge the term is inherently bad even if you think it's "not too bad", so why continue using it? What possible good comes from using "trap" that offsets what you see as bad yourself?
    I guess I just think it's handy to have a word for referring to such characters and in fact, I wasn't aware it had any real world baggage at all. You've basically convinced me at this point that using the term is unwise (not that I ever really did up 'til now). Besides, one can always just use 'shota', which strikes me as a completely anime-invented term without real-world baggage.

This conversation doesn't hold interest to me any more, and I think we've both said everything that could be said on the issue (without, say, involving actual trans people). I'd still like some commentary on the Golem Of Prague sheet I put up on the previous page, by the way.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It doesn't seem like a big deal to you because you've likely never been discriminated against for that kind of reason.

Or at least, that's what I figure. Forgive me for making assumptions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    It doesn't seem like a big deal to you because you've likely never been discriminated against for that kind of reason.

Or at least, that's what I figure. Forgive me for making assumptions.
    Okay, I admit it! Geez. This is getting kind of annoying at this point. I know I (sort of) started this little debate, but can we let it die now? I'd still like some feedback on my sheet.

Waiting for Hermes or ZSB to come by here, since they always leave good feedback...

JP Friend Code
    073,368,820/Kyte
    US Friend Code
    ded
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    But the trope was named after a derogatory term already used to refer to real-life trans-people, not the other way around; we can't - or rather, shouldn't - just ignore that the whole purpose of that term was to be offensive to them. To go back to the race analogy, this would be like calling a fictional black character a "nigger" and expect it to not be offensive at all because, well, it's just describing a character design trait, right?
    Uh, the usage came from 4chan when somebody posted a trap with one of those typical "would you fuck this" bait titles and somebody else replied with the previously-existing admiral ackbar image macro (which, btw, came from something awful) in the standard usage for ackbar image macros.
    Last edited by Kyte; April 14th, 2016 at 12:14 PM.

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    Get back on topic.
    Remember this? You should. Next one gets a warning.
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

Blog Entries
    ...Can somebody give feedback on my Golem of Prague sheet? Please?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Raven - The dude seems solid. He fits the trickster archetype well but the only thing I have to add is possibly add an original skill to add some more flavour (or one of the new ones from Grand Order)

Golem of Prague - I like the Automaton skill but if you're going for a calm Berserker, I'd nullify the Mad Enhancement skill outright. The stat boost pretty much stops at B and all everything from there is about how crazy they are so just have it at E if you want a boost. Everything else is fine.

Also I updated Elizabeth Tudor's first Noble Phantasm to be more on info grabbing than stabby stabby.

Blog Entries
    Ah, Hermes. I can always count on you to give reliable feedback. My good buddy.

Regarding Golem of Prague- My earliest draft of him didn't have Mad Enhancement, as a matter of fact (or technically, had it at N/A). It was only later I got the idea of the Automaton Skill to explain why he can have ME without being a raging loon. I could bring it down to A though, since it's not like the + really does anything. Pretty sure rank E doesn't give buffs at all though (other then reducing sense of pain).

Tudor's new NP is nice. Makes more sense as a manifestation of her spying network as opposed to the mirror thingy she had originally. Not to say it wasn't a neat idea (it was), it just... didn't exactly bring to mind 'spying' so much as 'horror movie villain(ess)'.

Blog Entries
    So, we now know that someone is eligible for the Avenger class if they really, really, really want revenge on somebody, right?

Does that mean that Gilgamesh is viable for the class, due to his hatred for/need to get revenge on the gods? Like, could someone summon Gilgamesh from just after Enkidu died when he as still super-pissed against the gods as an Avenger? Or would that be a Berserker? Or could you just not summon that aspect/version of Gilgamesh?
    Certified F/GO hater.

My Servants

The starting penalty is five.

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'd say wait for Strange Fake to reveal the class skills before doing anything you would regret later.

Fate Grand/Order ID: 102947414/GreenBob
    JetKinen's tries very poorly to translate a brazilian book

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    same
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

CASTER
    Faceclaim
    Info
    True Name: Hojo Ujiyasu
    Also known as: The Lion of Sagami
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Dislikes: Battles, Chaos
    Parameters and Skills
    STR: C
    END: C
    AGI: C
    MGI: A
    LCK: B

Class Skills

Item Construction
    N/A - This is the skill to manufacture magical items. Caster doesn't have this skill needing others to make items for him

Territory Creation
    B - With this skill one can create a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus. Ujiyasu can create a "Castle", that is almost solely focused on keeping opponents away.

Personal Skills

Charisma:
    C+ - This is the natural talent to command an army. Increases the ability of allies during group battles. Suitable for the command for an army. Gets bonuses thanks to his Noble Phantasm

Powerless Husk:
    C - This skill makes the user difficult to perceive as a Servant, declining both his parameters and skills. This skill probably has something to do with Ujiyasu's incredibly lackadaisical demeanor. This ends up extending over to his general presence. Opponents at first glance will not notice Ujiyasu's presence as a stand, making it possible for him to just walk around in the city generally unnoposed

Golden Rule
    A - This skill measures one's fortune to acquire wealth. Money problems are completely unknown.

Eye of the Mind (True)
    A - This is a heightened capacity for observation, refined through experience. Capable of calm analysis of battle conditions even when in danger and deduce an appropriate course of action after considering all possibilities to escape from a predicament. So long there is even a 1% chance of a comeback, this ability greatly improves the chances of winning

Pride of the Rearguard
    B+ - This a unique Skill that displays more power the more disadvantageous the situation (such as defensive battles and military withdrawals) is. A skill honed by someone who fought defensive siege battles his entire career. Hojo wasn't much of an expansionist and was content of just defending his territory which he did with prowess against legendary foes like Uesugi Kenshin and Shingen Takeda. Gets bonuses when defending his Castle
    Biography and Lore
    Hojo Ujiyasu, born in 1515, was the third leader of the Late Hojo Clan (not to be confused with the original Hojo clan that ruled the country during the Kamakura shogunate) and led the Clan to its Golden Age during the turbulent Sengoku Period. Considered one of the great heroes of the Sengoku Period, Hojo Ujiyasu fought wars against some of the greatest generals of the period: Uesugi Kenshin and Takeda Shingen fought constantly against him. Hojo Ujiyasu led his clan until his death in 1571, passing the leadership of his clan to Hojo Ujimasa his son.

The more apparent difference between Ujiyasu and the other great heroes of the Sengoku Period, it's his seemingly lack of ambition. That is not to say that Ujiyasu didn't harbor dreams of greater heights, but he translated those dreams in very different ways compared to most of the other Warlords. While people like Takeda Shingen, Uesugi Kenshin, Oda Nobunaga and Toyotomi Hideyoshi were always seeking to expand more and more their rule on the land, Ujiyasu dreams were maybe minor in scale: he mostly wanted his territory to be the best place to live in the country. His focus as a civil administrator was on the capital of Odawara where he lived but his reforms extended through out the entire territory under his control. Under his care Odawara soon become the crown jewel of the Kanto region and one of the most important cities in the entire country. Ujiyasu, himself, loved to walk around the city and see the growth of the city. He talked with traders and peasants asking questions about their business and generally just lazying around. Of course with this growth Odawara also became the prime target for many of Hojo's enemies. But while Ujiyasu wasn't particularly fond of battles, you should never underestimate his abilities as a General

(Ujiyasu lazying around in Odawara)
    Behind Ujiyasu's peaceful demeanor there is a incredible crafty man known for his abilities as a incredibly Siege Commander. Odawara itself was sieged two times under Ujiyasu's command, first by Uesugi Kenshin that could not outlast Ujiyasu's defence and secondly by Shingen who betted on a Blizkrieng-like attack but couldn't force Ujiyasu out and had to retreat. Under his record there is also the victory on the Battle of Kawagoe, a comeback so massive that easily surpass the legendary battle of Okehazama that made Nobunaga famous. The castle of Kawagoe, which was under Ujiyasu command, was being besieged by a 85,000 army lead by the Uesugi forces. Ujiyasu only had about 5,000 men under him. During the night, Ujiyasu ordered these men to take out their armor and follow him on a night raid against the 85,000 army. The raid group, lead personally by Ujiyasu, struck hard and fast, completely annihilating the massive army.

To top it off, Ujiyasu still had the contract with one of the most deadly group in the Sengoku period: the Fuma Clan. The Contract made by Ujiyasu as a child with the famous Devil Fuuma Kotaro, made the Fuuma clan absolutely loyal to the Ujiyasu and his successors. Perharps amused by how different Ujiyasu's personality was from the rest of the other daimyos, Fuuma Kotaro, one of the greatest Ninja, that spread chaos through multiple battlefields, willingly pledged loyalty to him. Whatever was the terms of the contract, Ujiyasu actually begun to have a great releationship with the Ninja itself. The two became quite fond with each other, with both constantly teasing each other about their lives. Fuuma followed Ujiyasu until Ujiyasu's death in 1571 peacefully in his bed, where Fuuma retired from the leadership of the clan and passed it to his son who passed to protect Ujiyasu's son and so on. The bond between the Hojo and Fuuma linked the legend between the two leaders forever, even after death.

Normally Ujiyasu would never be summoned on a Holy Grail War, because he lacks the ambition to be part of said battle. Even if he were to be summoned Ujiyasu would prefer to just chill out all day. He doesn't have any particular wish for the grail, he is kinda sad that Odawara eventually fell under his grandson family, but he could see that Japan is in alright place right now, so he can swallow the loss of his clan. So really there is really no reason for Ujiyasu to be summoned for a war. But maybe, under the desperate wish for help and a quiet life, the crafty man descends upon the battlefield once again, to ensure the safety of this peaceful life. And heck, now that Ujiyasu is down here he might as well help his neighbors. There is time.
    Noble Phantasms
    The Eternal Spring of Odawara
    The Neverending Blooming of the Cherry Tree

The crystallization of Hojo Ujiyasu's reign of Odawara, the invincible crown jewel of Kanto. Making Ujiyasu a better city for his followers was seemingly Ujiyasu's mission in life. Since before he officialy became the leader of the clan, while working for his father he saw how the state of constant warfare made the lives of his subjects were miserable. So Ujiyasu focused on making their lives better. Those were some of his civil reforms: He reformed the tax system, implementing for the first time a money-based system. In addition he continued the cadastral surveys which had been stared by his grandfather, the first since the Nara period, and readjusted the system of roads which had been centered at Kamakura so that Odawara was the hub. Post stations and markets were established at strategic locations along the thoroughfares. In Odawara an artisans' guild was created, with tanners, lumbermen, carpenters, blacksmiths, sliding door makers, weavers, papermakers, pearl jewelers, swordsmiths, and other types included, an indicator of the bustling economy which was developing in the city. As a result, the lives of those under Hojo's reign were arguarbly better than those under the other warlords which created a deep loyalty to Ujiyasu by his subjects.

With this Noble Phantasm Ujiyasu can simulate the growth that happened in Odawara. It takes shape of a large Cherry Blossom Tree, a type of tree that have a large number in Odawara. The tree is rooted directly in the leylines and its flowers are in a constant state blooming and falling constantly showering the place in sakura petals. The tree symbolizes Ujiyasu's reign on a territory and begin spreading Ujiyasu's Luck ranking and Golden Rule for those that live inside Ujiyasu's territory. At the beginning the territory is just the place around where the first tree was planted, but thanks to his constantly blooming the tree is able to spread its seeds much quicker than normal, and when planted the seed quickly grows in matter of days into a tree. In a couple of days the street begins to resemble a neverending cherry blossom festival. These trees will spread itself more and more, constantly spreading Ujiyasu's influence making all sorts of business grow. Business will begin to grow in a astondingly fast rate, artesans will begin to create items that nearly reach the level of mystic codes, schools will begun to produce geniuses and martial arts academies will create almost supernatural fighters and inevitably people who would never discover magecraft normally will begun to delve themselves into this new world.

(Ujiyasu and Master)
    In the center of this is Ujiyasu. Ujiyasu's master business will grow the most, the other trees will begin to direct some of the pranas in the leylines towards Ujiyasu and people affected by this Noble Phantasm will begin to see Ujiyasu in a positive light and will try to help him, become more susceptible to Ujiyasu's Charisma. Soon Ujiyasu will have the entire neighbour working for him. The releationship between Ujiyasu and these new followers resemble somewhat the releationship of a Yakuza's family patriarch and his loyal followers. Of course this is not brainwashing, so if Ujiyasu pushes too much he might lose the trust of his followers
    Rank A - Anti-Army

The Fuuma Pact
    Bonds with the Wind Demon

The crystallization of the releationship of Fuuma Kotaro and Hojo Ujiyasu. Fuuma Kotaro, the dreaded "wind demon", was always besides Hojo Ujiyasu protecting him. This releationship with Fuuma Kotaro became so iconic that one could not even think on Ujiyasu's figure without thinking on the gaze of the Ninja. While most people were scared to death about Fuuma, Ujiyasu always thought of Kotaro as his best friend, and even later on his life, the two teased each other like kids.
    This releationship is crystallized as a always active noble phantasm, that is constantly defending Ujiyasu. When something threathens Ujiyasu the wind itself will begin to protect him, creating wind blades and tornados to cut and deflect whatever is threathning Ujiyasu. Also because it is the wind itself that is protecting Ujiyasu, it works much like the skill "Protection from the Wind" making him invulnerable to attacks using wind Ujiyasu has some semblance of control, and he can use this wind to attack, he does not have full control of it and its damage when used offensively is really diminished
    Rank C+ - Anti-Unit

Ey, heres another Japanese Sheet.
    Always had this dude on my mind, just did not know how to put him on a sheet. Really like him. It's mostly a nonconventional caster(is there such a thing anyway) and i had plans on using him on a fic (i might still have), but i have no time to write it, so here it is.
    Also shamelessly stealing ZSB199 idea on the themes. I've been listening to that music all night while writing this sheet, so it felt right to put it as the theme.
    He has a bunch of skills, mostly because i didn't want to put Charisma locked on the Noble Phantasm.
    Feedback would be appreciated.
    BE MADAO
    Last edited by JetKinen; April 15th, 2016 at 03:17 AM.

Fate Grand/Order ID: 102947414/GreenBob
    JetKinen's tries very poorly to translate a brazilian book

Blog Entries
    I'd like to give some feedback, but I really don't know what to say.

I've never heard of the guy prior to this, but I don't know much about Japan's history, so...

It seems like an interesting Servant, good job Kinen.

I'll also take you and You's advice and simply wait.
    Certified F/GO hater.

My Servants

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Crying View Post
    So, we now know that someone is eligible for the Avenger class if they really, really, really want revenge on somebody, right?

Does that mean that Gilgamesh is viable for the class, due to his hatred for/need to get revenge on the gods? Like, could someone summon Gilgamesh from just after Enkidu died when he as still super-pissed against the gods as an Avenger? Or would that be a Berserker? Or could you just not summon that aspect/version of Gilgamesh?
    From what I've seen from the avenger class, you need to be utterly consumed by vengeance. For Angra, hate became less of an emotion and more of a constant state of being his hatred for everything was emitted constantly like a renewable resource. For the Count of Danganrompa, he devoted his life towards it - becoming his purpose for existing. For Jeanne Alter - she was created by the grail as her existence is pure. She is forged after the Gilles ideals as the Dragon Witch to punish France. The big G was never consumed by this feeling so I don't think he's eligible for either class.
    -------
    As for Caster, I think his parameters may be a little to high on the physical level, they're comparable to Geronimo but then again you have Pride of the Rearguard so it balances out. Never heard of this guy before so I can't comment too much but he seems pretty solid and you've fleshed out his personality quite well so nice job.

Blog Entries
    RULER Mary Magdalene
    Apostle to the Apostles, Mary the Penitent
    Alternate Classes: Caster
    Faceclaim

STR D
    END B
    AGI C
    MAG A+
    LU A
    NP A
    Class skills:
    God's Resolution A
    A skill that is the privilege of the Ruler class, summoned to safeguard the Grail. For each Servant participating, Ruler gains two Command Seals.
    Due to expertise in magecraft, the Command Seals of others may be repurposed.

True Name Discernment C
    In order to better monitor the Grail, Ruler is automatically given insight into status information of a Servant upon a direct encounter. This includes parameters, Skills, and Noble Phantasms.
    In regards to Servants who can hide (such as Assassin), Ruler will need to pass a Luck check to see their information.

Personal Skills:
    Saint A
    Acknowledged by Catholic, Orthodox, Anglican and Protestant Church alike, her story is one beloved by artists of ages past, present, and in all likelihood the future.
    Though on the surface veneration of saints may seem against the principles of Christian belief, it is not the saints themselves that are raised to the level of the Lord, but rather their way of life is praised.
    Raises the effectiveness of sacraments considerably. The production of a holy shroud and other relics becomes possible.

Protection of the Faith A++
    A skill possessed by those who have sacrificed in the pursuit of their belief. A common skill for Martyrs.
    After the crucifixion and being witness to the Resurrection of Christ, Mary Magdalene wandered the desert for thirty years, having no comfort of running water nor solace of trees. In doing so, she was said to have talked to angels, who gave her the nourishment her physical body yet craved and the enlightenment her soul sought.
    Those who have this skill show an absoluteness of body and soul; their faith is what guides them. At high ranks, however, the mindset will start to diverge from "common sense" and take a toll on sanity.

Penitent Sacrament A+
    A sort of magecraft that changed into a style used by the Church, similar to the Baptism Sacrament and excelling in healing.
    The way it functions is by turning the sins of the user into virtues. Some practitioners even take it so far they flagellate themselves, then heal themselves before starting the cycle anew.

Once, Ruler was a loose woman, a prostitute.
    Differing from her sister, Saint Martha, who was always pure in heart if not always in mouth, she had indulged her lusts freely and openly.
    After converting to Christianity, however, Mary Magdalene spent the rest of her life trying to make up for her sins, and because of that was taught this magecraft by angels.

Noble Phantasms:

Seven Demons ~ Now Through Penitence These Earthly Eyes Are Consumed With Tears ~ Anti-Unit A++
    A recreation of the conversion of Ruler. She had been "possessed" by seven demons; these demons were in fact the seven cardinal sins.
    But the Lord banished them from her person, and from that point on she lived a life of virtue.

The Noble Phantasm, like the sacred rite of Penance, is meant to remove all sin from the target.
    It has four steps: first, remorse must be felt for the sin committed; second, the confession of the sin; third, satisfaction, or recompensing for the sin. The fourth step can be only be carried out by those ordained by the Lord, and is absolution, the "removal" of the sin.
    This is its religious basis; when wielded as an attack, seven daggers are made manifest and are thrust simultaneously into the target, and the damage they deal are according to the weight of the sins the target carries. These daggers symbolically represent the first three steps, as crushing guilt, as confession, and as recompense of the sin.
    However, through this process and the final step of the Sacrament, their sins are removed. In other words, this Noble Phantasm cannot be used on the same target again until they have sinned anew.

Announcement of Resurrection ~ O Lord, I Shall Announce To Your Apostles the Glorious Revival ~ Anti-Group C
    A Noble Phantasm showcasing Ruler's status as the "apostle to the apostles", the first witness to the Resurrection of Jesus and the one trusted to tell them the joyous news.
    The function of the Noble Phantasm is simple: it communicates a single truth to every Servant and Master in the Holy Grail War. This truth can be anything from information about a particular Servant to even orders, which will act as a sort of mass Command Seal affecting every Servant at the same time.
    However, it can only be used once per War. There are no limitations on the length of the message, but the longer it is, the more taxing it is to give and less likely it is to succeed.

Notes:
    Martha's sister. There's some doubt as to whether Mary Magdalene actually was her sister and/or a repentant prostitute, but I felt it'd make for a better story, so here we are.
    This time, I went looking for a faceclaim before I'd finalized the sheet. It's usually the other way around. I kinda wanted to get across both her former life as prostitute and her life after that as being virtuous, but it wasn't easy finding a mix between "a nun" and "sordid past", as most images tended towards the (absurdly) sexualized. Even this image has lace thigh-highs. Still, I think it gets the message across well.
    As always, thoughts are welcome.
    Last edited by NMR-3; April 15th, 2016 at 09:58 AM. Reason: changed "Magdalena" to "Magdalene" because apparently that's how she's referred to in English.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Blog Entries
    Uh, I think Mary Magdalene and Mary of Bethany (Martha's sister) were different people...

Re:Raven: a unique skill didn't really cross my mind; I think o put all that creative energy into the Noble Phantasm. And I'm not sure what some of the Grand Order skills actually do... I'll think of something.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Constructman View Post
    Uh, I think Mary Magdalene and Mary of Bethany (Martha's sister) were different people...

Re:Raven: a unique skill didn't really cross my mind; I think o put all that creative energy into the Noble Phantasm. And I'm not sure what some of the Grand Order skills actually do... I'll think of something.
    Some say they aren't, some say they are. The Catholic Church (or part of it, at least) seems to believe they are the same person, which is enough for me.
    I acknowledged that, though:
    There's some doubt as to whether Mary Magdalene actually was her sister and/or a repentant prostitute, but I felt it'd make for a better story, so here we are.
    Last edited by NMR-3; April 15th, 2016 at 09:58 AM.

Blog Entries
    Huh, I wasn't expecting to see another Mary Magdelene sheet today.

The NPs are somewhat similar, but otherwise the two interpretations are pretty different.

I like the other one better, to be honest, but this one is pretty good too. The only complaint I can make is that her END feels a bit high, but that's not too bad of a problem.

So, yeah. Good job NMR.
    Last edited by Crying; April 15th, 2016 at 10:16 AM.
    Certified F/GO hater.

My Servants