Page 701 of 782 FirstFirst ... 201601651691696699700701702703706711751 ... LastLast
Results 14,001 to 14,020 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Crying View Post
    Huh, I wasn't expecting to see another Mary Magdelene sheet today.

The NPs are somewhat similar, but otherwise the two interpretations are pretty different.

I like the other one better, to be honest, but this one is pretty good too. The only complaint I can make is that her END feels a bit high, but that's not too bad of a problem.

So, yeah. Good job NMR.
    Yeah, I'd actually seen that sheet already. It was where I got the idea from to do a Mary Magdelene sheet, to be honest.
    But I feel her being Grand Assassin is kind of reaching.

Fallacies is a far better writer than I am, though. So there's that.

The reason I have her END so high is because she spent thirty years wandering the desert. I based myself on Martha's statline, too, and she's got C END and B AGI.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Servant Berserker:

True Name: Olympias 'Mother of Conquest'

Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Alternate Classes: Caster, Assassin

Strength- C+ (B+)
    Agility- D (C)
    Endurance- B (A)
    Mana- C (B)
    Luck- B+ (A+)
    NP- C

Appearance:

(Like mother, like son)

Personality: 'Arrogant, headstrong and meddlesome', is how she was described by the described by the historian Plutarch. Indeed, it wouldn't be inaccurate to call her a beast in the form of a woman. She is wholly devoted to her son Alexander, and instilled in him all the martial virtues necessary for success. It might be said that from Philip (her husband) he learned the art of warfare, but it was from Olympias he acquired the strength of character required to make use of it.

For the sake of her beloved son, she lied, cheated, even murdered in order to pave his path to the throne. Other people meant nothing to her. They were to revere Alexander, be conquered by Alexander, be annihilated for defying Alexander. She loved only Alexander, and the world itself was merely 'something that is useful to Alexander'.

Summoned in the Holy Grail War, her only wish is to revive Alexander so he can once more embark on his journey to conquer the whole world. She holds no loyalty to her Master, and will gladly backstab them the moment such a thing becomes expedient. Her relationship with Alexander himself is... complicated. He admires her fiery spirit, but is repelled by her scheming nature and finds her affections smothering. If summoned in the same War, the two would assuredly come into conflict.

Dislikes: competitors to the throne
    Talent: raising a conquerer
    Natural Enemy: her husband Philip, Alexander

Class Skills:

Mad Enhancement (EX)- Normally sacrifices sanity in exchange for raw power. In this case, Olympias's madness manifests as an almost fanatical devotion to her son Alexander. Her every thought and action is dedicated to insuring that Alexander achieves fortune and glory everlasting. Though not apparently 'mad' her obsession renders her incapable of truly communicating with others at anything more then a superficial level.

Personal Skills:

Animal Dialogue (C-)- Ability to exchange ideas with animals that do not speak a 'language of words'. Only applies on snakes, due to her experience taming them.

Magecraft (D)- Knowledge of orthodox Thaumaturgy. From her participation in the Bacchalian Rites, Olympias naturally picked up on some of their magic. Several of her magical specialties include summoning grape-vines to assault and bind her targets and creating an entoxicating violet mist that causes anyone within to lose their senses. But as a Berserker Class Servant, her proficiency in the art has been greatly reduced. If summoned as Caster it would be ranked (B).

Affections Of The Gods (A-)- Denotes boosting in parameters as a result of divine favor. Olympias famously caught the eye of the King of Gods Zeus, and it was even said that she sired her son Alexander by him. All parameters (including Luck and Mana) are treated as Rank-Up at the start of an engagement. But the thunder god's affections are a fickle thing, so this Skill only has a 1/5 chance of taking effect in any given battle.

Noble Phantasm:

Ophiolatreia- She Who Slept With Snakes (C, Anti-Unit): It is a term meaning 'snake worship'- The rituals and practices concerning the worship of serpents. Such things were common to the Cult of Dionysus in Ancient Greece, and it was even said that Olympias herself had a hand in introducing the practice. As part of these rituals, it was even rumored that she slept accompanied by one or more great serpents upon her bed, much to the chagrin of her husband Philip.

As a Noble Phantasm, it allows her to summon and control snakes as familiars. The snakes are spiritual constructs formed from her own latent Mana, though they are otherwise independant creatures whom she must subdue to her will. Her control over the serpents she spawns is not a result of Magecraft, but simply her talents as a snake-charmer in addition to sheer force of personality.

Asps. Pythons. Rattlers. Boa constrictors. It does not matter the kind, for as long as they are recognized as 'snakes' all can be summoned without distinction. Their venom is capable of afflicting even Servants, and larger ones can coil themselves around enemy's bodies to restrain them. They can also be used for purposes of spying and information gathering, since Berserker can see through their eyes at will.

By expending a great amount amount of magical energy, she can summon her most powerful snake, a huge cobra the size of a van with glowing golden eyes which she refers to as "Ammon". Differing from its peers, this is a true Divine Spirit embodied in the form of a serpent, the very same one which was said to have visited Olympias in her sleep. As a Heroic Spirit its parameters would be "Strength- A (can crush solid steel), Agility- A+ (normal humans have no hope of tracking its movements), Endurance- B, Mana- A (as a Divine Spirit it is naturally overflowing with magical energy) and Luck- A". Its venom is also unbelievably toxic; normal humans will be dissolved in a matter of moments upon exposure, while even Servants will find themselves weakened considerably. Once called into this world Ammon becomes self-sustaining, no longer dependant on Berserker's own supply of Mana. If slain, it cannot be re-summoned for the remainder of the War, unlike her other, mundane serpents.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A sheet I've had in mind for a long time. At first I envisioned her Mad Enhancement manifesting as ecstatic, Dionysean frenzies where she rips enemies limb from limb, but ultimately decided to go with a version more like Nightingale's from GO. Really, what got me to make this sheet was how Iskandar's Natural Enemy is listed as 'his mother'. It's interesting in that she and Iskandar are so similar in many ways, but at the same time their perspectives are antithetical to one another. Which I reflected in making her Alignment Lawful Neutral as opposed to her son's Chaotic Neutral. As always, be sure to drop by with comments and criticisms!

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Blog Entries
    This is an idea I've had for a while, but the actual profile was written in about the space of an hour and I got a bit lazy with it. Posting it anyways.

Class: Saber
    True Name: Unknown
    Culture of Origin: Chinese
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Appearance: at first glance, this Servant will appear to be a nondescript man clothed in the garb of a middle-class man from Zhou Dynasty China. However, this man has one defining feature that makes him even more nondescript: he has no face. No eyes, yet he can see. No mouth, yet he can speak. Patches of the void where his face would have been are cooked and burned.

Parameters:
    Strength: C
    Agility: C
    Endurance: C
    Magic: C
    Luck: C
    Noble Phantasm: C

Class Skills:
    Riding - E

Magic Resistance - E

Personal Skills:
    Information Erasure - Rank A+
    No records of this Servant's appearance, abilities, and actions will remain after they have left an area. Even gathering and piecing together trace forensic evidence will prove to be extremely difficult.

Eye of the Mind (True) - Rank D
    A heightened capacity for observation, a capability for calm analysis even in the midst of battle. Because of its low rank, it is unreliable for Saber in times of great threat, but allows him to make the most of situations when he is not in immediate danger.

Innocent Monster - Rank D
    Because his identity has been lost to history, with only his murder and his death being remembered, Saber's head bears no face, and is boiled and burned in several places.

Noble Phantasm:
    Kanshou: Gan Jiang (Unclassified, Rank C)
    The male sword forged by Gan Jiang. A black tortoiseshell sword; the pinnacle of Chinese bronzesmithing. On its own, it's only defining trait is a very strong anti-monster weapon. Without its twin Bakuya, it has lost much of its utility.

Mo Ye: Draconic Sword Spirit (anti-unit, Rank C)
    An alternate version of the myth had the Mo Ye sword transform into a dragon and fly away upon Gan Jiang's death, eventually reuniting with the Gan Jiang sword six hundred years later. Saber's minimal connection to this myth allows him to use a facet of this myth. A white aura with draconic attributes, similar to For Someone's Glory surrounds Saber's body at all times; this fog seems to have a will of its own and will harass enemies; imagine if Invisible Air had mind of its own. If the True Name of Mo Ye is released, the fog will coalesce into the Mo Ye sword, allowing Saber access to Kanshou and Bakuya: Gan Jiang and Mo Ye.

Lore:
    Spoiler:
    A nameless assassin, who's only remaining memory is his act of vicarious vengeance.

According to legend, the blacksmith Gan Jiang had a son named Chi, whom he had warned of his inevitable demise at the hands of of King Helü of Wu. His final instruction to his son was to and uncover the Gan Jiang sword from where it had been hidden from the King. However, when Chi became a full grown man and set out on this quest, the King had a dream of a youth seeking to kill him, and in his fear, placed a bounty of one thousand taels on the head of Chi. The son had managed to find his father's sword, but was now forced to run with no end in sight.

Falling into despair, it was only a chance encounter with a stranger that allowed Chi's mission to be fulfilled. The stranger offered him a deal: a life for a life. The stranger would take Chi's head and the Gan Jiang sword to the King, where he would use this chance to kill him. Seeing no other way, Chi agreed and took his own life.

Presenting the youth's head to the King, Helü was pleased, but also disturbed by the head's apparent inability to rot. For 40 days it sat, staring at the King with an overbearing hate. The stranger suggested to have the head boiled and for the King to watch it's cooking. But when the King bent over to look at the head in the cauldron, the stranger seized his chance, and with a swing of the Gan Jiang sword, Chi's revenge was fulfilled. Then, for reason's uncertain, the stranger chose to end his own legend at that same point, and with one swing, his own head joined the two in the cauldron, where they boiled until they were indistinguishable from each other, and thus all received a king's burial.
    Last edited by Constructman; April 17th, 2016 at 03:37 PM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Mary Magdalene - This is some real good stuff here. Stats and Skills are good and well thought out. Very solid NP's that are well described. The only thing I can say is that you forgot Magic Resistance as a class skill. Other than that, great job!

Olympias - Personality is well spoken and I like your reasoning for the Mad Enhancement and taking the route with Nightingale and Gilles. For the Noble Phantasm, its good that you have only 1 super snake alongside regular ones. I think she's a better Berserker than Caster as the magecraft drop wasn't too big and her physical prowess more than compensates. Only improvements I can give is that I'd increase her agility stat by one rank, but that's it.

Faceless Saber -
    Never heard of him so feedback will be limited. He needed the Mo Ye Noble Phantasm as Kanshou by itself doesn't have as much going for it.without its twin If his identity has been truly lost, make Information Erasure higher, I'd say A+ as Jack the Ripper's is B.
    Last edited by Bird of Hermes; April 15th, 2016 at 04:47 PM. Reason: I forgot no-face

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Class:
    Lancer (Can also be summoned as Saber)
    True Name: Percival 'The Best Knight in the World'
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Place of Origin: Camelot

Strength- B
    Endurance- B
    Agility- A
    Mana- C
    Luck- C
    NP- B

Height/Weight: 176/63kg
    Dislikes: Asking questions
    Talent: Getting things right the first try
    Natural Enemy: His Mother

Class Skills:

• Magic Resistance (B) - Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for him to be affected.

Personal Skills:
    • Improvised Combatant (A) - Sir Percival bested many foes both before joining the Knights of the Round Table with weaponry he never used before. As such, he can display flawless technique with a spear, signpost, car, chair - anything he considers a weapon can be used to maximum proficiency in combat.
    • Pure Soul (B) - A skill possessed by those few who are true of heart. Grants one resistance from mental interference. At this rank, a bonus effect is granted meaning one cannot be affected by seduction. Percival has a childlike understanding of romance and the sex drive of a potato.
    • Strong Arm (A) - Said to hold an "Invincible sword arm". In a feat of arms, he can apply a temporary rank up to any of his stats. This boost can be continually moved around these three stars to maintain combat superiority and greatly increase the chance of victory. The boost is lost once the battle has ended. Additionally at this rank, If the stat is already at 'A' it will gain a '+' modifier.

Noble Phantasm

Bleeding Lance The Wounding Holy Spear (Anti-Unit) (B) - The Bleeding Lance found by Percival in the Grail Castle. It is an unusually large weapon with a pristine white pole and large ornate head that is perpetually dripping blood. As a symbol of decay and destruction, the Bleeding Lance carries harmful passive properties. If the lance draws blood from a target, it causes them to continually leak mana at an accelerated rate. The greater the number of wounds or the greater their size, the quicker the depletion. Those with a low mana supply may find themselves depleted before the battle finishes while those with larger ones will have time to retreat and restore themselves. The curse of the lance will continue as long as Percival exists in the world. A very powerful master or servants with a secondary input would be required to sustain themselves.

If he were to be summoned in the Saber class, he would wield The Sword of the Fisher King which exists as the balance to the Bleeding Lance due to it having healing properties.

Lore

A Knight of the Round Table and said to look remarkably feminine.

Sir Percival was born the noble son of a worthy Welsh knight. After his father's death, his mother took him deep into the forest and raised him as though he were her daughter. Though she kept him ignorant of the ways of men and battle for all of his childhood, Percival happened upon a group of knights travelling through the wood when he was fifteen. Inspired the heroic appearances of the knights, Percival left his home and parted from his mother, journeying into the kingdom.

After an adventure where he made a name for himself, Arturia decided to seek him out in hopes that he would join the Round Table. Sir Kay tried to retrieve him forcefully and ended up embarrassingly unhorsed by the youth, but Sir Gawain brought him in without fighting and the two became best friends. Arturia was glad to meet Percival, who had performed so many feats in her name. After a celebration, he became a was made Sir Percival - Knight of the Round Table.

Returning home to visit his mother he comes across the Fisher King, who invites him to stay at his castle. While there he witnesses a strange procession in which young men and women carry magnificent objects from one chamber to another. First comes a young man carrying a bleeding lance, then two boys carrying candelabra. Finally, a beautiful young girl emerges bearing an elaborately decorated grail, passing before him at each course of the meal. Percival, who had been warned against talking too much, remains silent through all of this and wakes up the next morning alone. He finds his mother is dead, then Arturia asks him to return to court. But before long, a loathly lady enters the court and admonishes Percival for failing to ask his host whom the grail served and why the lance bled, as the appropriate question would have healed the wounded king.

He accompanied Galahad and Sir Bors on the Grail quest. Although they found the Grail in the castle of Carbonek, due to their purity of heart, they never brought it to Camelot as Galahad - who was the only one to actually see it, ascended to heaven. He remained at Carbonek as it Protector but he died of natural causes shortly after, just before the Battle of Camlainn.

Percival is a powerful combatant, said to be the near equal of Gawain and fully capable of battling armies by himself. He spent his entire childhood being raised by his mother in a forest and did not receive an education leaving Percival innocent to the morally grey ways of the world and socially awkward. Regardless, he is loyal and respectful, almost to a fault. He will answer any summons as someone "Called for him" and will perform any deed as long as he does not deem it not evil.

---------------------------------------------
    Haven't made an Arthurian servant in quite a while so here's a bit of a throwback. He's also a servant that I would be more likely to summon myself.
    Last edited by Bird of Hermes; April 23rd, 2016 at 11:19 AM. Reason: Image embeding

Blog Entries
    Class: Assassin
    True Name: Carlos Norman Hathcock II
    Also known as: "Du kích Lông Trắng" (White Feather Sniper)

Alignment: Neutral Good

Laid-back, friendly and quite a jokester are not quite the qualities people expect from someone who is a sniper the North Vietnamese Army have place a 30,000 US Dollar bounty on for killing so many of their men, a man who had been credited with 93 confirmed kills with at least 300-400 probable kills. At one time, he killed a North Vietnamese general miles behind enemy lines and in another time, killing an enemy sniper by shooting through his scope.

In fact, Carlos didn't enjoy that part of his job. He liked shooting and loved hunting. But he never enjoyed killing anybody. But that's what he had to do. As he puts it, “If I don't get those bastards, then they're gonna kill a lot of these kids dressed up like Marines. That's the way I look at it.” Kids who were drafted and trained for a mere 2 weeks before being shipped off to Vietnam.

When he was summoned in the Holy Grail War, his wish was to be able to prevent himself from being severely burned after a landmine destroyed the armored personnel carrier he was riding on. Even during that time, his priority was to save his brother marines who unconscious in the wreckage despite badly injured himself. One witness described that the skin on Hathcock’s arms hung like the wings of a bat.

That injury ended his days as a sniper, causing him great pain after the war and (along with being diagnosed with multiple sclerosis) would eventually lead to him being medically discharged from the Marine Corps 55 days short of the 20 years that would have made him eligible for regular retirement pay, he received a permanent disability separation. Being medically discharged, he received 100 percent disability pay. He would have received only 50 percent of his final pay grade had he retired after 20 years.

This left Carlos depressed, he felt like he had been kicked out by the service and his condition him unable to support his wife, Jo and their son, Carlos III, “Sonny” as he calls him. He would eventually bounce back from it, but that would be years later and even he when overcame his depression, he felt a part of him was still missing. The Holy Grail was his chance at getting that part back.

Carlos is loyal to his master, seeing him/her as a partner and one of his mission priorities, doing what he can to protect him/her as he acquires information on the Servants and Masters.

Strength:
    D
    Endurance: B-
    Agility: B
    Mana: D
    Luck: A
    Noble Phantasm: B+

Class Skills

Presence Concealment: A+
    The capacity to hide one's presence as a Servant. It is a common skill to the Assassin class.
    Being effectively invisible is a skill Assassin has honed well during his time as a US marine scout-sniper in Vietnam, once almost being stepped on by an NVA soldier oblivious to his presence despite being so close.

Personal Skills

Marksmanship: A
    The ability to precisely hit a target from a distance.
    Assassin has been honing his skills with a rifle ever since he was a boy hunting squirrels in the woods behind his home, his skill only got even sharper when he became a member of the US Marine Corps shooting team and a scout-sniper.

Vitrification: B
    A serene state of mind. A mental protection that nullifies mental interference.
    It takes a special kind of courage to be alone: to be alone with your thoughts; to be alone with your fears; to be alone with your doubts. Assassin is able to keep his body under control and his mind clear, enabling him to move without anyone sensing his presence and put lead on target.

Eye of the Mind (True): B
    A heightened capacity for observation, refined through experience.
    Assassin has been in plenty of patrols, missions and even his fair share of full scale battles against the VC and NVA, developing a sharpened sense for combat and the ability to read his enemy and exploit an advantage he can find.

Disengage: B
    The ability to break away from combat.
    Running was a very important skill to have when you’re behind enemy lines with a lot of very angry enemy combatants coming after you for killing one or more of their own. Assassin is very good at getting away, him dying years after the war in rather peaceful circumstances is testament to that.

Noble Phantasms

White Feather: Sign of the Sniper: B
    Assassin has the ability to project ethereal clones of himself to confuse his enemies or to use as spotters as he can see and hear what they see and hear. This noble phantasm represents the many marines in the same area where he operated who were aware of the impact Assassin's death would have and took it upon themselves to make themselves targets donning white feathers in order to confuse the enemy.

Precise Aim: Strike From Afar: A
    Assassin’s trademark skill is a shot aimed precisely to kill in one strike, with overwhelming force. Assassin must take a certain amount of time to prepare the shot, multiplying its power the more time he spends aiming at a specific target. When fired, the bullet will pierce through any barrier or defensive measure, but not without losing a portion of its power for each barrier of rank equivalent to B or more it pierces through.
    Last edited by NightEye; April 16th, 2016 at 06:06 AM.

Blog Entries
    Blah blah blah too young/recent to be a Heroic Spirit. Blah blah blah too strong for a young/recent Heroic Spirit. Blah blah blah guns don't become Noble Phantasms. Blah blah blah insert other "Nasu likes swords and ancient warriors and not guns and modern soldiers" stuff here.

All that aside, Carlos isn't too bad of a Servant. The only complaint I can make, ignoring anything involved with the stuff mentioned above, is that I've never really heard of him and he probably isn't famous enough to be a Heroic Spirit, though that's not a complaint on the sheet.
    Certified F/GO hater.

My Servants

The starting penalty is five.

Blog Entries
    Huh... I didn't know about too young/recent rules. Though fair enough with the rest.

Class: Caster
    True Name: Altera/Attila
    Sex: Female
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

STR: D
    AGI: B+
    END: C+
    MAG: A
    LCK: B

Class Skills
    Territory Creation: D++
    The ability to create an advantageous territory for ones own use. Due to the fact that Caster is a rather inappropriate class container for the King of War, she can only mark an area in which her ability to draw mana from the air is increased, while also draining other Servants mana when close to her, Servants of christian origin will also have their mental skills decreases by up to two ranks if they do not have Magic Resistance of D rank and higher or a skill offering mental resistance, which are of course immune to the rank down effect. While it will rapidly disappear if she is not inside of the area, it can be rapidly recreated and expanded by destroying buildings, mass murder and stealing large quantities of anything of worth.

Item Creation: E+
    The ability to create magical objects. While her skill in creating is rather lackluster, Caster can modify existing objects to something that can at least threaten other Servants. Items created or modified by her also have a rather futuristic look to them.

Personal Skills
    Disengage: B
    Capable of rapidly escaping battle, has the bonus effect of returning battle conditions to the previous most advantageous condition.

Military Tactic: B
    Increases ones own Anti-Army attack power while decreasing the effects of an enemy's Anti-Army attack

Crest of Stars: EX
    A directive carved into Caster's flesh and existence, even stronger than a Command Seal, making it increase or decrease their effectiveness depending if they align with it or not. In battle, it also 'turns off' Caster's ability to think and feel emotions while also granting her the equivalent of Eye of the Mind(B), turning her into a machine of destruction. also passively acts as a 'mental damage cap'.

Noble Phantasm
    The Three Layered Coffin: Legacy of the Scourge of God(Support, A)
    When the Caster died he was buried inside of a coffin made of iron, gold, and silver, representing his wealth and strength while alive, they grieved by shedding their blood on her and hid her burial site by redirecting a river and the silencing those who buried her. Even though her empire fell shortly after, the fear and bloodshed that she brought immortalized her in the Throne of Heroes. Appearing as three large circlets, each one made of a different material of her coffin, on both of her wrists and neck. Passively, they simply grant her Golden Rule(B--) and Prana Burst(Holy)(C).

When invoked, her body is encased in an armor made from the same metal as her coffin, more suited for an Angel of Battle than anything else with its carvings depicting weapons and war. While wearing it increases her Strength and Endurance by one rank and all of her powers are magnified, mana is rapidly drained from the air and Servants with low reserves will find getting close a death sentence, her Prana Burst turns her into a figure of divine, wrathful power for a few seconds when she uses it, and any damage that she takes can healed by sating herself in blood and gore. This power comes at a steep cost however, requiring almost constant aggression to maintain for a prolonged amount of time even with a full reserve of mana.

If she dies, liquid inside the area marked by Territory Creation will rapidly coalesce around her in a steel rending torrent, before exploding. For A
    ttila the Hun, only the death and destruction that she brings marks her existence.

Blog Entries
    A... Caster Altera? Really?

Why the hell is she a Caster? She hasn't got any Magecraft skills. She has nothing to qualify her as a Caster in canon, nor does she in this sheet.

Also, that's not how Territory Creation works. At all.
    Certified F/GO hater.

My Servants

A... Caster Altera? Really?

Why the hell is she a Caster? She hasn't got any Magecraft skills. She has nothing to qualify her as a Caster in canon, nor does she in this sheet.

Also, that's not how Territory Creation works. At all.
    Literally made it in half an hour. Also. yeah should probably make the effect into an NP, maybe it also gives her some kind of pseudo-Sacraments.....

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Altera - As a Caster makes no sense. I know you've tried to tie the Noble Phantasm with Territory Creation but it doesn't really work. I have to say that it's a no from me.

Carlos - Even among modern servant's, He is certainly too young to qualify. Correct me if i'm (probably) wrong but i always thought the cut off point was the late 1800's. From a design standpoint however, he is very solid. I might have reduced Endurance to C myself, but that's all I can add.

JP Friend Code
    623,953,145/ZSB
    Blog Entries
    Berserker
    Theme

True Name - Shammah (Shamgar)
    Alignment- Lawful Neutral
    Place of Origin- Israel
    Likes- Farming, Loyalty, Jashobeam, Eleazar, Peace
    Dislikes- Giving up his land, Cowards, Seeing His Friends Fight or Argue
    Weapon- Ox Goad
    Ox Goad Image
    Faceclaim

Stats-

Strength- B (With both Skills- A)(With NP- A+)
    Endurance- B (With both Skills- A)(With NP- A++)
    Agility- D (With both Skills- B)(With NP and Tool of War and Peace- D)
    Mana- C (With both Skills- B)
    Luck- C (With both Skills- B)
    Noble Phantasm- A

Class Skills-

Mad Enhancement- EX

Parameters are not Ranked-Up. Even when under Mad Enhancement Shammah is able to hold a conversion. He is fixated on "always making the choice to best defend his land", so reaching a mutual understanding with him can be difficult at times.

Personal Skills-

Three of Thirty- A+

A unique skill granted to only those of David's Three Mighty Warriors. This Skill provides the Servant with the skills Bravery- A, Battle Continuation- B, and Guardian Knight- C.

This skill is based on David's three mightiest Warriors that served as his personal body guards. All three of these men were close to the same level as Samson in terms of fighting ability, and have served David for countless years in his army. All have shown great bravery and skill on the battlefield.

Territory Creation- D+

Able to create a "Farm", this territory provides no combat bonus' but rather gives Berserker a bonus to regeneration when in this territory. This territory also allows Berserker to use his Noble Phantasm Defending God's Land.

Normally this skill wouldn't be given to any class other than Caster. However, due to Berserker's Noble Phantasm, he is given this skill no matter what class he is summoned in.

Tool of War and Peace- B

Berserker gains a rank up to all stats when he is facing multiple enemies alone (rank ups do not translate as plus to parameters at A rank), or when an Anti-Army Noble Phantasm is being used against him. In addition the damage dealt by Berserker's Ox Goad is increased when facing multiple enemies, however should he be aided by another person, master or servant, these bonuses will not apply.

Fighting to the Well- B+

Another unique skill shared by The Three. As long as Berserker does not disobey a single order or request from his master, no matter how small, he receives a rank up to Strength, Endurance, and Agility. However should refuse to do something as small as "cook me a meal" he will lose this boost and the skill will be sealed for the rest of the Grail War.

This skill is a crystallization of what took place at the Cave of Adullam. The three of the thirty visit David when he is located at the cave of Adullam. While there, David expresses a heartfelt desire for water from a well near Bethlehem, which was occupied by Philistines. The three therefore forcefully crush the Philistine army alone, and draw water from the well, which they take back to David. David refuses to drink the water, instead pouring it out "before Yahweh", arguing that it was the blood of the men who had risked their lives.

Noble Phantasm-

The Hero Stands Alone
    Defending God's Land- A

Anti-Army

Berserker gains multiple rank ups to both Strength (A+) and Endurance (A++), however, his Agility is ranked down (E). Berserker can only use this Noble Phantasm in the defense of his Territory. Upon activation Berserker must stay and defend his territory until either he or his opponent falls. Not even multiple command seals can make him move from his territory.

This Noble Phantasm is a crystalization of what gave Berserker his fame and made him become one of The Three. When an army of Philistines invades the farm Shammah is working on, everyone working the farm flees. That is, all except one man; Shammah. Standing his ground against an army with only an Ox Goad for his weapon and the support of God giving him strength, he successfully defends his farm and kills or drives of every invader. Due to this great success he is recruited by David and Jashobeam and will serve as one of The Three for the rest of his life.

Personality
    Berserker is surprisingly calm for being summoned in the Berseker class. He is often seen as more the wise man of the group, compared to the serious Jashobeam and the light-hearted Eleazar. While in the group, even with his lack of education, he was often went to when one of the others had a problem and became almost a father or older brother figure for the two others in the group. This is most likely due to him being much older than the others when he was recruited. During his time as one of The Three he would often have to break up disputes between Eleazar and Jashobeam and was seen as the peace-keeper. However even though he was the peace-keeper he was not a pacifist, nor was he afraid of any enemy. His constant air of calm wisdom can be broken should his country's land be endangered, this will cause him to go into a rage that will allow him to defend it to his last breath. He will calmly advise his master throughout the Grail War. However should his territory or land be endangered he will start thinking irrationally and defend that area without thinking of the consequences, which is extremely odd considering his habit of choosing the smartest possible path to limit the amount of danger he and his master must face.

Jashobeam Sheet
    Eleazar Sheet
    Last edited by ZSB1999; April 17th, 2016 at 03:16 PM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Good to hear from you again, ZSB! Was afraid you might have died or something.

Shammah seems pretty well-done. Interesting seeing a 'calm' Berserker, obviously his Mad Enhancement (EX) was inspired by Spartacus's but at the same time it's different enough to reflect his own personality.

Defending God's Land is a fitting defensive NP, though honestly I'm not sure what the Endurance- EX part of it is supposed to amount to practically. The only canon example of Endurance (or I think, any stat other then Luck or Mana) at EX is Spartacus, whose a unique example since he actually gets stronger the more he's attacked. Honestly, I'd probably just give him Endurance- A+ instead (A++ if you wanna go all-out).

Tool Of War And Peace seems like it would better fit as a Skill then an NP to be honest, sorta' like the Horde Breaker Hermes gave to his Jonathan sheet, or the Thousand Slayer I gave to my very own Samson (shameless self-promotion). Other then that it's a quite good sheet and I'm looking forward to Eleazar!

Running away from Falconetti AsGryffynn's Avatar
    Might not be relevant, but...

I wonder who this dude is... *trollface*

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Amaranth View Post
    *trollface*
    Leave.
    Certified F/GO hater.

My Servants

JP Friend Code
    623,953,145/ZSB
    Blog Entries
    Saber
    Theme

True Name- Eleazar
    Alignment- Lawful Neutral
    Place of Origin- Israel
    Likes- Relaxing, Joking Around, Shammah, Jashobeam, Pissing off and Annoying Jashobeam
    Dislikes- Cowards, People who are too serious, Disloyalty

Facecliam

Jashobeam on the left, Eleazar on the right

Stats-

Strength- C (B)++)
    Endurance- C (B)++)
    Agility- C (B)++)
    Mana- C
    Luck- B

Noble Phantasm- B+

Class Skills-

Magic Resistance- B

Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for them to be affected.

Personal Skills-

Three of Thirty- A+

A unique skill granted to only those of David's Three Mighty Warriors. This Skill provides the Servant with the skills Bravery- A, Battle Continuation- B, and Guardian Knight- C.

This skill is based on David's three mightiest Warriors that served as his personal body guards. All three of these men were close to the same level as Samson in terms of fighting ability, and have served David for countless years in his army. All have shown great bravery and skill on the battlefield.

While Israel Flees...- B+

When Saber is facing a foe that is more powerful than he is, he gains two pluses to Strength, Endurance, and Agility. Should he defeat the enemy, he gains a small persuasion boost for the rest of the Grail War, this boost is increased each time he defeats an enemy more powerful than himself.

This skill is representative of how, although Saber can be lazy and too relaxed at times, when all others flee in the face of overwhelming power, he stands alone ready to face the enemy no matter the odds. In fact it is almost as if he gains power in response to fighting a powerful enemy. However this is not true, rather than becoming more powerful, it is the fact that he is only using his full strength when it is necessary, "—If every man fights his best, then Eleazar may be well content to fight as well as the rest.
    But if other men are running away, Eleazar is called upon, by that unhappy circumstance, to rise above himself and retrieve the fortunes of the day. Him overcoming the odds inspires all of his allies, and grants him more persuasion and sway over the people because of his actions.

Fighting to the Well- B+

Another unique skill shared by The Three. As long as Saber does not disobey a single order or request from his master, no matter how small, he receives a rank up to Strength, Endurance, and Agility. However should refuse to do something as small as "cook me a meal" he will lose this boost and the skill will be sealed for the rest of the Grail War.

This skill is a crystallization of what took place at the Cave of Adullam. The three of the thirty visit David when he is located at the cave of Adullam. While there, David expresses a heartfelt desire for water from a well near Bethlehem, which was occupied by Philistines. The three therefore forcefully crush the Philistine army alone, and draw water from the well, which they take back to David. David refuses to drink the water, instead pouring it out "before Yahweh", arguing that it was the blood of the men who had risked their lives.

Noble Phantasm

Hand and Sword are One
    Intensity of the Hero's Zeal- B+

Anti-Army

Upon activation a metal like skin appears from the sword and eventually covers Saber's entire body. This acts as both armour for Saber and a way to keep his hand connected to his sword, no matter what. This Armour imitates Battle Continuation- A++, At this rank Saber will not stop fighting until his head is cut off. The armour will keep Saber's body from falling apart as long as he can supply the mana to keep it active. It will simply stop the wounds from bleeding, and snap bones back into place. However, it doesn't actually heal any of his injures, it just makes it so he can keep fighting. When he deactivates this Noble Phantasm, he will die if he has been injured to an extent that would kill him normally. Of course if he is healed by his master before he takes off this armour he will not die upon deactivation.

This Noble Phantasm is based off when Eleazar fought for so long and hard, that his blood had dried and glued his sword to his hand. The sword being glued to his hand also shows how tightly he was gripping his sword while he was fighting against an entire army. He receives the ability to keep fighting no matter what happens to him, because no matter how injured or tired he was, he kept fighting to defend those who couldn't fight for themselves. He literally kept fighting until it was physically impossible for him to swing his sword anymore.

Personality
    Eleazar is a carefree man who enjoys relaxing and takes almost nothing seriously, much to Jashobeam's annoyance. Because of this it may be hard for his master to motivate him to give his all in every battle. He enjoys painting and has been known to literally sleep on the battlefield. The latter is something he did to annoy Jashobeam. In The Three he can be seen as the Little Brother figure of the group. He enjoys nothing more than to find ways to push Jashobeam's buttons in attempts to make him less serious all the time. Like Jashobeam, he is extremely friendly, and with the addition of being easy-going, he has the ability to befriend almost anyone. Of course when he actually takes something seriously and is called upon for something important he does not hesitate to show just how powerful he really is. Just how he is one of the few people able to actually able to invoke Jashobeam's anger, Jashobeam is one of the few people that is able to motivate him to give his all no matter the situation. Should the two be summoned into the same Grail War, they would be inseparable allies. The two share a bond of brother-hood that is closer than most actual brothers. The Three are like a family, Shammah the Father Figure, Jashobeam the Older Brother, and Eleazar the Younger Brother. Together they are a near unstoppable force, and are to be feared if seen on the battlefield. On a side note Eleazar has been known to make fun of Jashobeam on multiple occasions due to the latter's love of combat and facing challenging opponents.

Jashobeam
    Shammah

Last edited by ZSB1999; May 12th, 2016 at 06:36 PM.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Shammah - I like the Mad Enhancement EX and the Defending God's Land Noble Phantasm makes him a pretty good tank to take lots of damage. Tools of War and Peace is basically a stronger version of my Jonathan's Horde Breaker skill but this guy is more suited for direct combat.

Eleazar - He's my favourite of David's Three Mighty Warriors. His personality seems more rounded and protagonist-y. Intensity of the Hero's Zeal is interesting. It's somewhat reminiscent of Shirou in Heaven's Feel but got enough of its own twist to it.

Running away from Falconetti AsGryffynn's Avatar
    Leave.
    I am not that kind of troll. Who spat in your face?

Blog Entries
    It was a joke... I think.

I don't know man, I've got a cold and it's put me into a somewhat irritable mood, so maybe I was just being a dick when I thought I was being funny. Sorry if I was.
    Certified F/GO hater.

My Servants