Page 740 of 782 FirstFirst ... 240640690730735738739740741742745750 ... LastLast
Results 14,781 to 14,800 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

JP Friend Code
    623,953,145/ZSB
    Blog Entries
    Thank you! I can't imagine how long that could have taken, I don't have nearly enough time or patience to categorize all of the sheets. The only thing that I noticed that was wrong was the fact that Alice Cooper was made by I Am The Table, not me. A 277/278 is still an A+, so great work!

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    One thing I realized was that despite being Canadian myself, I've never done any Canadian heroes here... (unlike Hermes who's done a whole bunch of British Servants)

Got any suggestions for cool Canadian heroes that I could do? Other then that, I may take some time off from making sheets, unless inspiration happens to strike me.

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Louis Riel

thats all i got, i didn't pay much attention in history class

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Amleth should fall under "Norse" Servants, not "Scandinavian". Also, I'm a spoony viking, not a spooky one - I'm harmless, I assure you. :-P

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    One thing I realized was that despite being Canadian myself, I've never done any Canadian heroes here... (unlike Hermes who's done a whole bunch of British Servants)

Got any suggestions for cool Canadian heroes that I could do? Other then that, I may take some time off from making sheets, unless inspiration happens to strike me.
    Your fellow Canadian brother greets you!

As far as Canadian Heroic Spirit candidates go, first ones that come to my head (other than Riel) are Cartier, Champlain, Poundmaker, and Isaac Brock. Not sure if Tecumseh counts as Canadian or if he's more American.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Constructman View Post

As far as Canadian Heroic Spirit candidates go, first ones that come to my head (other than Riel) are Cartier, Champlain, Poundmaker, and Isaac Brock. Not sure if Tecumseh counts as Canadian or if he's more American.
    Hmm. None of those names really get my creative senses tingling. Thanks anyway, though.

In other news, I'm thinking of doing Marc Antony as a Saber (with a very un-knightly disposition). Can anybody help me brainstorm an NP or two for him? Best I can think of is some kind of magic buff from Cleopatra (ala Gilles Saint War Order) or else a 'power of love' sword attack of some sort, but I'd need help filling it in.

About Tomoe Gozen, it was good balanced, and for a Servant with not much about on internet, the concepts for her Noble Phantasm were very interesting.

(I would just suggest another name for the Minamoto, maybe Genji (Something) (That is another name for the clan), like Genji Shinbuki or something like that. (I wasn't much creative when it was asked for suggestion of names for her NP).

Blog Entries

Anybody with name recognition is ours.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hakuro View Post
    About Tomoe Gozen, it was good balanced, and for a Servant with not much about on internet, the concepts for her Noble Phantasm were very interesting.

(I would just suggest another name for the Minamoto, maybe Genji (Something) (That is another name for the clan), like Genji Shinbuki or something like that. (I wasn't much creative when it was asked for suggestion of names for her NP).
    Genji Shinbuki doesn't sound half-bad. Going by my extremely poor knowledge of Japanese, would 'Shinbuki' translate to 'True Weapon'? Googling it just gives me a reference to some online manga where it refers to the ability to shape one's energy into a weapon (which kind of fits my 'morph weapon' take, admittedly)...

Genji Shinbuki doesn't sound half-bad. Going by my extremely poor knowledge of Japanese, would 'Shinbuki' translate to 'True Weapon'? Googling it just gives me a reference to some online manga where it refers to the ability to shape one's energy into a weapon (which kind of fits my 'morph weapon' take, admittedly)...
    Well it can be Divine Weapon, or True Weapon, depending of the Kanji. I just like how it sounds.

Blog Entries
    Update pushed.

For reference, we're now at 90,407 characters in the OP.

I moved some sheets out of the Uncategorised area, since we'd acquired categories for them at some point. I also created a Fairy Story category for Grimm/Anderson/&c., because it seemed popular enough, as well as a Maritime SEA category, because there were several very sparse nooks into which Indonesian, Javan (?), Singaporean, and Philippine Servants were falling.

E: Update re-pushed without the accidental copy-paste that mangled the spoiler.
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

JP Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post

For reference, we're now at 90,407 characters in the OP.
    whoa.

- - - Updated - - -

oh you mean text characters, not Servants.

That would certainly be something.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    In other news, I'm thinking of doing Marc Antony as a Saber (with a very un-knightly disposition). Can anybody help me brainstorm an NP or two for him? Best I can think of is some kind of magic buff from Cleopatra (ala Gilles Saint War Order) or else a 'power of love' sword attack of some sort, but I'd need help filling it in.
    Good luck, I've tried making him before but it didn't work out so I scrapped the idea. The ideas I have for the NP's could be 'Love of the Pharaoh' (A buff like Saint War Order), summoning his military fleet to attack (Like Queen Anne's Revenge or the Golden Hind except with many smaller ships) or just look through egyptian mythology and find a weapon like Isis' Harpoon and say Cleo gave it to him as she had connections to Isis and i'm pretty sure Rameses didn't have Mesket in life.

Well, here is my new Lancer

(I guess I will keep using Ayakashi images since I don't know where to find better pics)

Identity and Parameters
    Identity: Numa Pompilius
    Title: “Favorite of the Gods”
    Alternative Classes: Caster
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Background: Numa Pompilius were the second king of Rome. The Roman senate elected him as the next king after the death of Romulus, but he declined. He only accepted his kingship after an oracle of Jupiter was consulted and approved him. Known by his wisdom, intelligence and religiosity, he was one of the founding stones of the religion in Rome. He is said to know the gods personally, and to have a close relationship with the nymph Egeria. He was also a user of divine magecraft, and wrote sacred texts with rituals and spells able to affect even gods, as he had two minor gods transformed into his familiars. His most famous myth was that in a time of plague and famine in Rome, a divine shield fell from the sky, and the havoc immediately ended. This shield would became a sacred relic, and to avoid it being stolen, he created eleven new copies with his magecraft and no thief would be able to tell the difference.
    Strength – C
    Endurance – A
    Agility – B
    Mana – B
    Luck – A
    Noble Phantasm – A++
    Weaponry: Lancer wields a javelin, Iupiter Tonans.
    Armor: Lancer wears a light armor, and possess twelve shields, Ancile.

Skills
    Class Skills:
    Magic Resistance (B) – Grants protection against magical effects. Spells with chant below three verses does not affect Lancer. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for Lancer to be affected.

Personal Skills:
    Affections of the Goddess (C) – A skill for those who are protected or orientated by a goddess. Raises basic parameters. Lancer is protected by Egeria, a nymph, and can gain temporary boosts in Strength and Agility.
    Charisma (B) – The natural talent to command an army. Increases the ability of allies during group battles. Lancer's rank is suitable for a king of a country.
    Imperial Privilege (A) – An ability that, due the insistence of the owner, Skills that are essentially impossible to possess can be obtained for a short period of time. For Lancer, even the "burden to the body" can be acquired (such as Divinity).

Noble Phantasm
    Ancile
    Divine Shield, Patron of the Empire
    Barrier / A++

According to a legend, Mars, the god of war, send a shield from the heavens to Rome during the reign of Numa Pompilius. The shield saved the city during times of calamity, and then it was considered a sacred-relic, and kept in the Temple of Mars. The shield was called Ancile.

Ancile is a large, imposing, shield. Made in the heavens, it is a divine artifact that irradiates a holy aura. If used in a fight, the opponent will be able to feel its power, and may avoid attacking it.

Ancile powers were said to be able to stop famine and illness, thus making its user immune to these. Ancile also protects the user from mental interference, and have healing proprieties, healing any wound the user has. However, its more impressive characteristic is when used as a primary defense, it can block and negate any attack bellow its rank. It is a perfect defense that few shields can pair. By breaking it (Broken Phantasm), it can be possible to stop even an EX-ranked attack.

Ancile Fictum
    Magic Shield, Creation of the Emperor
    Barrier / C++

Fearing that the Ancile would be stolen, Numa created other eleven shields with magecraft, these shields are identical to the original, and no one should be able to tell the difference between them.

Ancile Fictum are eleven Noble Phantasm possessed by Lancer. They are physically identical to Ancile, and it is almost impossible to detect the real one, except by having Eye for Art or similar skills. As Ancile, each of the Ancile Fictum possess an intimidating holy aura.

Ancile Fictum are inferior shields, thus having a lower rank than the original Ancile. They can support any Noble Phantasm bellow rank C without difficulty. By breaking one of the eleven (Broken Phantasm), Lancer can double its defensive powers, making them effectively C+. He can make this process by sacrificing two of the shields, and make them resist Noble Phantasm bellow C++.

Iupiter Tonans
    King of the Gods, Bestow Me Your Power
    Anti-Unit / B+

Iupiter Tonans, or Jupiter the Thunderer is one of the various titles given to the king of the gods from the Roman Pantheon. In the legends, it was said that Numa Pompilius was approved by him before assuming the throne, but also, had a complicated relationship with the emperor, as Numa created a divine ritual to make himself immune to the lightning of the god.

When its name is evoked, Lancer asks permission to Jupiter to borrow temporarily the power over the lightning used by the god as a weapon. Iupiter Tonans will bring a lightning to the battle field, and Lancer with bare hands will hold it, and will transform it on a golden javelin.

Iupiter Tonans is still made of pure electric energy, and anyone, besides Lancer, who touches it will be damaged instantly. By using it as a throwing weapon, Lancer can summon a lightning to follow the javelin, inflicting extra damage. Lancer cannot summon or wields two or more javelins at same time.

I think it may be a bit overpowered, so I'm posting him here to check.

Blog Entries
    I guess I will keep using Ayakashi images since I don't know where to find better pics)
    draw ur own

Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    draw ur own
    They will be the best Stickmen Servants.

Blog Entries
    If you can't devote ten years of your life to learning to draw you don't deserve to make Servants.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Blog Entries
    Ancile: could be also be summoned as a Shielder? Given that he has twelve shields, eleven powerful in their own right and one of them being top-tier, he might get more milage out of them than the lightning javelin.

As for images, I use either deviantart or zerochan and just search for relevant keywords. You can find a lot that way.

Blog Entries
    As for images, I use either deviantart or zerochan and just search for relevant keywords. You can find a lot that way.
    I generally look around Google Image or Danbooru for stuff, albeit quite limited with the latter given you can only enter in specific tags. If worse comes to worse and I have a quite specific vision of a given character that I can't find depicted anywhere, I can always just describe it myself in words.

Regarding Pompilus, I'd seen this guy depicted once here as a Shielder so it's interesting to see another take on him. I wouldn't say he's overpowered. Powerful sure, but given that he's from Age Of Gods and is successor to Romulus himself with ties to several gods I'd say it's warranted. Kind of funny that he's a Lancer but by far his strongest NP is his shield though. Iupeter Tonans reminds me of NPs I've seen given to Hector sheets in the past (before he debuted in Grand Order), what with the javelin throw and lightning and all. Since you mention he performed a ritual to make himself immune to Zeus's lightning, you could even include as a Skill of his, Protection From Lightning at rank A+ or somesuch. Just throwing stuff out here.