Page 97 of 858 FirstFirst ... 4787929596979899102107147197597 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,940 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Ziska: For your first Servant, he's pretty interesting all in all. Some stuff definitely needs to be toned down though. There's no way he should have Military Tactics at a rank higher then Iskandar (just C or C+ should be enough honestly) and the + in Eye Of The Mind seems a little unnecessary (I can accept the high rank itself since fighting while blinded does seem like a fairly exceptional feat).

Warrior Constitution Skill seems... strange, and kind of unecessary. If you want him to have high stats you can just say those are his stats as a Rider, you don't need a specific Skill to justify that. Though, on that topic his Strength and Endurance parameters do seem awfully high for someone whose greatest feats seem to be leading armies rather then performing great feats of strength. I'd suggest lowering both by one rank.

While I can tell English is probably not your first language, it isn't really an issue until the NP descriptions. Several parts in Vozova Hradba's first paragraph are kind of confusingly written and his second NP reaches the point where the wording is awkward enough that it took a few full moments for me to wrap my head around its effects. Basically, when Ziska receives a fatal wound (but his spiritual core remains intact) his core is teleported into the drum and his Master can then essentially take his place as a Servant. Is that right? It's kind of hard to tell as is so I'd suggest adding or revising parts to make it clearer on what it actually does.

Overall though, definitely not bad for a first try! Keep 'em coming!
    Thanks for comment, I lowered both skills. For Tactic I did it to B. Iskander were great (pun not intended), but he had well equipped army and there wasn't much of "hopeless" battles. So yeah thought for different reasons I put them on same level.

Ziska drum: yup you got it more or less right, though it's more like Drum itself does teleporting from Rider to master. later I will try improve wording to make it instantious.

Warrior Constitution removed, I had my doubts about that myself.
    Last edited by Tenzen12; November 19th, 2016 at 01:43 AM.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
    Thanks for comment, I lowered both skills. For Tactic I did it to B. Iskander were great (pun not intended), but he had well equipped army and there wasn't much of "hopeless" battles.
    How do you define "hopeless"? Because he was always at a disadvantage in numbers, for instance.

Yeah, but it was rarely more than 2:1 and with quality of equipment and training even that is not that bad.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AvengerEmiya's Avatar
    Blog Entries

---ASSASSIN---
    - Helen of Troy -
    Alignment: True Neutral
    ====================
    Strength: C
    Endurance: D
    Agility: B
    Mana: B
    Luck: E
    Noble Phantasm: B

====================
    Character details
    Dislikes: Being kidnapped, his brothers when they are being overprotective
    Talents: Wrestling
    Natural Enemy: His beauty
    Class Skills\
    ~Presence Concealment: [D]
    It grants a Servant ability to erase their presence and move undetected. With only a D rank in this Skill, it can only be useful for spying. When preparing to attack, the rank of this Skill drops considerably; to the point of it becoming nonexistent.

Personal Skills\
    ~Rosy-cheeked Adonis: [A+++]
    This skill is the disposition of Assassin's status as pretty boy who can charm others. It's a fascination magic-like effect that works on either gender. Typically, it is possible to abate its effect so long as there is a will to resist, but in Assassin's case, such resistance is impossible without a certain type of Skill. However, it's still possible to resist it by possessing extremely high Magic Resistance.

Which such a high rank in this Skill, it can only be considered a curse now. It activates involuntary of Assassin's agency, cajoling dozens with a mere glance. These charmed individuals will constantly find themselves at odds with their own desires. Desires such as:

"I want him..."

or

"I'll take him for myself..."

or even

"I'll kill anyone who tries to get between us..."

For this reason, Assassin typically cloaks himself and always keeps a hood over his face. He will not remove it; not even in front of his Master. ...Especially, not in front of his Master.

~Divinity: [B]
    A Skill that denotes a Servant's capacity as a Divine Spirit. Being a child of Zeus, Assassin possesses an impressive B Rank in this Skill. Ordinarily, this would give him the unique ability to break through special faith-based defenses, but in Assassin's case, it makes it easier for him to break through the defenses "protecting their hearts".

To Assassin's dismay, it seems his high-ranked Divinity and Rosy-cheeked Adonis Skills both work in perfect harmony with one another.

~Familiar (Swans): [A+]
    It allows for a Servant to quickly and skillfully create and control familiars. Assassin's particular version of this skill allows for him to use swans as familiars. The swans are capable of relaying information back to Assassin through their feathers, which, after being ruffled off, will glide back to his location. When a swan is killed by an enemy, it will explode in a burst of lightning that's capable of stunning those without an appropriate rank of Magic Resistance for 1 Turn. Assassin can also use the feathers to create things like pillows and beds. Sleeping on them will completely rejuvenate a person after one night's of rest, healing most injuries and restoring a portion of that person's magical energy. Also, if the swans are flying in a bevy, they can produce a net of lightning that will not tear until at least half of the swans have been killed.

Finally, if Assassin manages to produce one hundred forty-four of his swan familiars, they can flock to the clouds and sacrifice themselves in mass to produce a wrathful thunderstorm not seen since the Age of the Gods. This thunderstorm will randomly sling bolts of lightning at the earth equivalent in strength to an A-rank magical attack. Though, every bolt is powered with natural lightning, not magical energy. Thus, nullifying it through Magic Resistance is impossible. After producing this thunderstorm, Assassin cannot create any more familiars for two days.

The peculiar power of these swans and their feathers likely stem from Assassin's father, Zeus, who took the form of a swan when he conceived Assassin with his mother, Leda.

Noble Phantasm

Noble Phantasms\
    Eléni tis Troías --The Face That Launched a Thousand Ships--
    [Anti-Army] B (Range: 1-10 Target: 300)
    At the finale of the Trojan War, after the conniving Odysseus's Trojan Horse lead to the walls of Troy being open and breached by the Greeks at long last, Helen was finally reunited with his husband, Menelaus. Full of envy and scorn, Menelaus' wrath had overcame any desire to bring back his wife. He raised his sword to cut Helen down; to kill the traitor who betrayed his homeland, but more importantly, betrayed him. But, in a moment of desperation, Helen disrobed himself. It was the first time in his life he had ever voluntarily used his beauty against someone; that he had ever used it "gain" something, and it was more effective than he had ever imagined.

Menelaus's sword stayed suspended. He was completely enraptured, unable to budge another inch. Even if he wasn't, even if Menelaus would not have been overwhelmed by Helen's beauty, his sword still would have. The blade had become blunt. It was refused to be used to harm such a beautiful thing, and so it rendered itself useless. Menelaus, with both his anger and his weapon defeated, did not harm Helen, and finally returned with him back to Sparta.

This Noble Phantasm stems from the brief moment Helen ever used his beauty proactively, and it is just as devastating as Helen always feared it would be. Upon disrobing himself, anyone who so much as glances at Helen will become enraptured by his beauty regardless of gender or preference. They will, for up to 10 Turns, become completely incapable of attacking Helen, and any weapon they use against him, unless they are Divine Constructs, will also become useless for a brief period.

To be clear, this Noble Phantasm does not manipulate one's will. It subjugates it. Skills such as Mad Enhancement, Mental Pollution, or Skills like Bravery that protect against mental interference, will not shield a Servant from this Noble Phantasm's effects. Neither will Magic Resistance, as this Noble Phantasm operates independently of Rosy-cheeked Adonis. There is only two ways for a person to resist Eléni tis Troías:
    1.) They must possess an inner ego or sense of superiority about themselves greater than any acknowledgment they show over Helen's beauty.
    2.) They must possess an ignorance of sex appeal inferior to that of a child's.

The amount of Heroic Spirits who fulfill these conditions could be counted with just both hands.

Lore
    Assassin's True Name is Helen of Troy, the wife of Menelaus, the king of Mycenaean Sparta.

Conceived between the Aetolian princess Leda and Zeus while under the guise of a swan, Helen, like all of his siblings, was born from an egg. At as early an age as three, Helen's future allure became extremely evident. He was born a man, but his beauty was without equal, even among the most gorgeous women in Greece. By the time he became seven, Helen was widely recognized as the most beautiful person in the Mediterranean.

And this quickly proved to be a problem.

Helen's beauty was the likes the which both men and women would kill for. The lauded hero Theseus, seeking a divine wife, kidnapped Helen from his home. Though, he was later rescued by his brothers Castor and Pollux while Theseus was away with his best friend Pirithous to kidnap the Queen of the Underworld, Persephone. Helen was also pursued by many suitors; among which were several powerful kings, and from their quarrel for Helen's hand, the Spartan king, Menelaus stood the victor.

But none of these conflicts compared to Helen's elopement with the Paris. Again, Helen would be kidnapped, and this time it would be through the influence of Aphrodite, the Goddess of Love. Having earned the goddess' favor in an earlier contest, Paris was the granted the "Most Beautiful Woman in the World" as his prize. While initially surprised that Helen was actually a man, it ultimately mattered little. Paris gladly took his new his bride with him to his homeland, and his new bride gladly followed, enthralled with the prince through Aphrodite's power. Of course, Helen's husband did not stand for this, and had all of Helen's previous suitors act on the oath that had taken to help Menelaus reclaim Helen should he ever be kidnapped. Thus lit the fire for the Trojan War, and so earned Helen the name "The Face That Launched a Thousand Ships". Like a hostage, she stayed with Paris and the Trojans for a decade until the Greeks finally breached Troy's walls and wiped the city from the face of the Mediterranean forever.

Understandably, Helen has come to despise his looks, and not only because of his own suffering. How many deaths have come at a consequence for his beauty? How many of the Greek forces died away from their homelands to reclaim him? How many were personally slain by Hector? How many Trojans died just outside the walls of their home? How many were slaughtered by Achilles himself. Even before the Trojan War, Helen's brothers, Castor and Pollux, sacked Athens after Theseus kidnapped him. His beauty is just a curse. A noose that hangs from his neck, waiting until everyone around him has already killed one another before finally tightening itself.

If Helen had a wish, it would be that his face remain forever hidden.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andaeus View Post
    Oh, fun! How often does a story actually leave the Idea Thread?
    Fate/Grand Order Doujins That Don't Suck [Updated: 3/2]

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Have to say, shota Helen of Troy is certainly not anything I was prepared to see here. On the one hand, the sheet itself is up to your usual high standards and the FC is amazingly fitting. On the other hand... I think my masculinity erodes the longer I look at this. Somebody post up some busty girl so I can re-convince myself of my heterosexuality, stat!

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
    Yeah, but it was rarely more than 2:1 and with quality of equipment and training even that is not that bad.
    It's not as if the Persians were poorly-trained and under-equipped, though.

Blog Entries
    Somebody post up some busty girl so I can re-convince myself of my heterosexuality, stat!
    No.

Blog Entries
    This calls for an ara ara genderswap Paris for that sweet /ss/ action

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Looks like you just volunteered yourself for that one.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gally View Post
    No.
    S-so cruel!

Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    It's not as if the Persians were poorly-trained and under-equipped, though.
    Fair enough, still having two armies with (let's assume) equally equipped and trained clash in 2:1 and having kids and woman without either kick ass elites outnumbering them 5:1, twice is mildly different matter.

Alexander was in offensive he made rules and mostly didn't fight battles he wouldn't win. That itself is one of things that made him greatest conqueror of all times. But you asked about what I mean by "hopeless"...
    Last edited by Tenzen12; November 19th, 2016 at 07:10 PM.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Alexcoene's Avatar

Sourcer : http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=1035384 (The original image doesn't exist anymore, but here is the artist)
    Class: Caster
    Alternate Classes: Avenger, Saber, Berserker

Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Origin: A certain legendary epic
    Region: Finland

Parameters
    Strength: A
    Endurance: C
    Agility: B
    Mana: A
    Luck: E-/A++
    NP: A

Height/Weight: 167m/54kg
    Dislikes: Not fitting in, Himself
    Talents: Empty revenge
    Natural enemy: King Arthur
    Attribute: Earth
    Traits: Homunculus
    Armament: Various weapons that he built himself

Class Skills:

Territory Creation: (B+)
    The ability to establish a territory advantageous to one's abilities as a magus. At this rank, creation of a workshop is possible. Furthermore, due to an accident of Caster's life where he built a impenetrable barrier, it is impossible for anyone not authorized by him to enter this territory.

Item Construction
    : (B+)
    The ability to create magical items. Caster can create many wonders, tough he is more adept in the creation of magical weapons and thus gain bonuses modifier when constructing objects belonging to this category. Since almost all of his Noble Phantasm were his creations, he can rebuild if they ever are somehow broken.

Personal Skills:

Mental Pollution: (A)
    The ability to resist mental interference of any kind due to possessing a distorded mentality. However, it is impossible to come to a mutual understanding with those who do not possesses an equal rank in this skill.
    Caster was obsessed with the idea of revenge since birth. Indeed, it can be said that he never had the chance to have a normal mind.

Natural Body: (A)
    The possesion of a perfect body since birth. Strength is always ranked-up.
    Caster is a particularly well-made homunuculus who could already talk just after his birth and whose strength was noted to be unnaturaly high. Indeed, his strength was so high that it became impossible for him to live among ordinary people.

Affection of the God: (C)
    The servant has received the blessing of a Divine Spirit. Strength and Endurance are ranked-up.
    Ukko, god of the sky, blessed Caster before his final fight and even gave him his own divine sword.

Witchcraft: (A)
    The ability to use the heavenly method of sorcery. It includes methods to discern one's time of death and secret arts to obtain influence, such as methods to attain status and fortune (for men) and methods to gain the favor of influential individuals (for women).
    Ever since he was a little child, Caster was a master at witchcraft, a skill that he kept and used tourough his life. Caster described himself as mightier than twelve normal sorcerers.

Survival in Misery: (A+)
    A rare skill given to those who were never struck down in battle and yet suffered many misfortunes in their personal lifes. It allow one to avoid death; if the owner of this skill is in a situation that could end in their death, then "fate" will help them in surviving. Their body will avoid finishing blows by itself, random events will occur that will advantage them somehow and enemy Noble Phantasm that require for the victim to fail a Luck check will automically fail. However, it cannot protect Caster from death cannot be avoided. By contrast, events outside of combat will bring the most misery possible to him and his master without killing them: loved ones will die, poverty will be brought upon them, etc. In short, it will ensure that while they will prevail over many ennemies, their victories will inevitably be hollow.
    While Caster always triumphed over his enemies and survived trough perils that would have taken the lives of any normal man, his life was rife with misery, beggining with him being forced into slavery and ending with him killing himself on a desolate battlefield, unable to be slain by anyone else.

Noble Phantasm

Poika Pahan Kirves
    May the forest be lost forever

Type: Anti-Environment
    Range: 1-30
    Max Target: N/A

When he was a young slave under his uncle Utamo, Caster was tasked to bring wood by cuttinf trees in the nearly forest. Infuriated by the unfair task, he decided to curse the axe he was given. The curse killed all of the plants in the forest and made the resulting ground completely barren.

This Noble Phantasm of a black axe covered in demonic-looking red runes. It can serve as a pretty good melee weapon, but that is not its main use. To activate it, Caster need to stick it into the ground while he says its true name. The affected area will then magically barren; it will become impossible for anything to gain sustenance from the ground. This even affect Servants, Caster included, who will be unable to drain mana from the environment inside the area. While it is not that useful in direct confontration, it can function relatively well as a trap for the opponent to fall into.

Paimenen Huili
    Magic Cow-Horn of of Diversion

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 1-20
    Max Target: 50

Another one of Caster's creation. It was a instrument made from a sheep horn. It sound was loud enough to be heard from miles away and was designed to be a diversion so that he could prepare assault against Ilmarinen's wife.

By blowing into this horn, it will release a extremely loud sound. This sound is defeaning and bring about the effect of "diversion" onto Caster's enemies. Their sense of hearing will be temporarily disturbed, making them unable to hear anything else than the thunderous sound. Their ability to detect other servants will also be negated, allowing Caster to more easily attempt a sneak attack upon them.

Untamala
    Mother's Memento

Range: 1-40
    Max Target: 100

When Caster's mother left him, the only thing she left him was a plain stone knife. Afterwards, Caster kept it as a memento and as a reminder of his revenge against the one who destroyed his clan. It was without a doubt his most precious possession. One day, the wife of his current master tricked him into breaking it while he was working as a shepherd. Out of rage, he transformed his herd into a hord of vicious wolves and bears under his command and then killed her.

Normally, this Noble Phantasm is just a stone dagger used for ceremonial purpose that makes a very poor weapon. It can only be used by breaking it. Indeed, since [the breaking of the treasured memento] and [the summoning of the vicious horde] are intrisically tied in Caster's leged, it will summon a army of Phantasmal Beasts. They are divised into two categories: Demonic Bears that possess great strength but are rather slow and Demonic Wolves that are weaker bur considerably faster. While individually they wouldn't be able to challenge servants, their sheer number make them very hard to be overcome. Furthermore, normal animals that are caught in the area of effect will be forcibly converted into more Phantasmal Beasts.

Thanks to Caster's Item Construction skill, he can rebuild this Noble Phantasm even after it has been broken. However, it will take at least a week to do that so this ability cannot be used lightly.

As a Saber:
    Ukkonmiekka
    Sword of the God of Thunder

Range: 1-99
    Max Target: 1000

Before Saber's last battle, he asked Ukko, the god of the sky, for a weapon. The Divine Spirit granted Saber his sword, wich he used to bring out lightning. Saber used it for devastating effect, bringing down the whole clan of his treacherous uncle.

This Divine Construct is of course capable of invoking devastating lightning. This lightning will strike all those who are caught in the area, bringing great damage. The initial damage is equal to a C-rank Noble Phantasm. However, Ukkonmiekka is also a malefic weapon that feed on the energy of those it slays. Anyme Saber kill a foe with it, be it by it's effect or by simply striking them down, it will rank-up by one, for a maximum of A++. Thus, will it begin as just a rather middle-class Noble Phantasm, it can rise to the level of Excalibur if well-utilised.

However, it has a important drawback. Ukkonmiekka is a sentient weapon that feed on vital energy. Thus, it will demand a sacrifice whenever it is used, wether it is as a regulkar sword or as a Noble Phantasm. If Saber does not kill at least one opponent with it in the fight, then it will feed on him. Saber will then quickly dissapear, having been completely consumed by his own weapon.

Lore

There existed in ancient Finland two clan, each led by one of two brothers: Kalervo and Untamo. They didn't get along and constantly entered into conflict with each others. One day, Untamo snapped. He massacred almost all of Untamo's tribe, forcing the survivors to flee. One of them was Untamala, Kalervo's bride-to-be. She was a quite powerful sorceress and decided to organise her revenge. She made a homunculus from her and Kalervo's hair whose sole purpose would be to carry on their legacy and getting revenge for the clan. Thus was born Kullervo, Son of Evil. However, she had to flee from Untamo's soldier shortly after he was finished, leaving him alone. When he was brought before his "uncle", the latter was shocked by the infant's declaration that he would kill the massacrer of his clan. Untamo tried to execute him, but nothing managed to affect the child. He then raised the boy as a slave, hoping that all of the constant work would distract him from his revengeful toughts. However, the artificial human used his magic whenever possible to undermine his slaver. Desperate, Untamo sold him to the blacksmith Ilmarinen shortly after the young reached adulthood. The blacksmith employed him as a shepherd and mostly didn't bother him that much. The real problem was his master's wife. For some reason known by her alone, she delighted in making the young man's life as miserable and difficult as possible. She fed him pastries filled with rocks, gave him absurdly-long prayers to recite and even broke his most cherished possession. This last act brought him over the edge and he used his spellcraft to kill her and escape from this life. He was resulate to find Untamo and make him pay.

However, while he was travelling, he heard a most baffling informatio: Kalervo and Untamala were alive and founded a new community ! Incredulous, he searched and indeed found them. They told him that they found each other, married at last and founded a familly. Untamala had forsaken her desire for revenge and just wanted to raise the son she couldn't be here for. For a time, Kullervo tought to himself that he had no reason to seek revenge anymore and that he could just live peacefully with his newfound familly. Yet it was not to be. He quickly found out that his strange upbringing and his overwhelming strength made all social interactions and work all almost impossible. Desperate to find him a role, his adoptive father send him to pay the taxes their village owed to the current ruler of Finland. Also desperate to find a place for him in this society, Kullervo eagerly filled the task. On his way back, he met a beautiful maid. They fell in love and even had carnal relations. Afterwards tough, they discovered a awful truth: the maid was the daughter of Kalervo and Untamala who they lost. Drowning in shame, she killed herself.

This last misfortune was the point of breaking for Kullarvo. He realised how foolish he was for seeking to live a normal life. How could he, when he was not a man, but the incarnation of a days-old revenge that has long be forgiven ? Whose has no place to call home, no people to truly call familly ? He then decided to fulfill his only reason to live: getting revenge on Untamo. He went back to his... no, the home of his parents to tell them what he has done and what he would do. They were understably horrified at his act of bedding his sister. More than that, they tried to make him renounce his plan, saying that it would only bring him misery. Their arguments quickly degenerated, and the foolish homunculus blew his familly members off, saying that he would not care when they died, and that he could just replace them with others homunculus of his own. He then set off, ignoring whatever replies they might have. On his way to the place where Untamo reigned, he heard from messengers that his familly members died. He initially acted aloof, saying that their death wasn't important, until he heard that his beloved mother died. He then wept and cursed. He cursed the gods, for making his life so miserable. He cursed his mother, for making him and abandoning him in this cruel world. He cursed Untamo and the blacksmith's wife, for robbing him of his childhood. He cursed his sister for making him fall in love with her. But more than that, he cursed himself, for being so stupid. With a newfound resolution found from despair, he demanded a sword to the god Ukko, who granted him his gift and attacked Untamo's tribe. They were no survivor. He killed warriors and civilian, men and women, elderly and children, noble and peasants. He didn't stop until they were no longer any victim to kill. But even so, he found no satisfaction in the act. His familly wouldn't come back and, now that he fulfilled his purpose, he no longer had any reason to live. He then heard his mother's voice, who told him to go live with the nymps. He rejected the offer, and accepted the one proposed by his sword, far more seductive considering his circumstance. The sword then freed him from the misery of live. Thus died those who would later be called the Son of Evil.

Personality

On the outside, Kullervo's behavior seems to conform splendidly to one called the "Son of Evil". He is extremely vindictive, never forgetting anyone who do him wrong. His revenge on them depends on the situation: sometime he may pranks them using petty spells, other times he may have their own pets devour them. He is also quick to anger and react quite violently to even slightly behavior toward him. Yet under all that, he is a trully depressed and self-deprecating being. He sees himself as just a tool, both for his master and for the idea of revenge itself. In fact, his vindictive nature may be in part due to the fact that he feels he must fulfill his role as the embodiment of revenge. He inwardly deeply hates his own violent and impulsive behavior, seeing it as the main cause of the death of his familly. He is also jealous of normal peoples, born mundanely and that, unlike him, can grow from their experience and become better person. One of his most frequent past-time is spying on happy famillies trough their windows while sighing deeply. His wishes for the Holy Grail is to erase his own legend and to have been born as a real person.

Last edited by Alexcoene; November 21st, 2016 at 03:09 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    scroll down
    see dankini heavenly methods
    see it's a finnish hero
    post comment
    now closing tab
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexcoene View Post
    This isn't the source. This an image hosting site. Quit being lazy.

- - - Updated - - -

Look at their artist content and pick one of the links.

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    scroll down
    see dankini heavenly methods
    see it's a finnish hero
    post comment
    now closing tab
    Counter by conjuring up an indigenous Australian hero that uses Celtic druidism.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    charles martel first
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ail Don View Post
    This calls for an ara ara genderswap Paris for that sweet /ss/ action
    (Been done, but all means, please feel free. It's amusing enough that it can't possibly be done often enough.)

Signature by fumato

Blog Entries
    Why is Disengage her only Skill with no flavor-text at all? Cool sheet otherwise, though.

Blog Entries
    Why is Disengage her only Skill with no flavor-text at all? Cool sheet otherwise, though.
    Laziness.

Blog Entries
    @Kullervo
    Honestly from his skills and stats he sounds like he'd be far more interesting as a Saber. It's definitely one of your weaker sheets, but I totally think it can still be saved.

@Yuenü
    No spoonfeeding here. Saber Goes To White Castle China.
    Just wondering if her weapon is the sword itself or the bamboo stick, and the reason behind the footnotes instead of just beefing up those paragraphs.