Page 112 of 858 FirstFirst ... 1262102107110111112113114117122162212612 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,240 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gally View Post
    I want to see this thread go without a single Servant being posted for two weeks.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, I meant 3 months.
    Why? Sounds like it'd be rather dead, in that case.

I know you like to get hypocritically self-righteous about how other people "Aren't putting enough effort into their sheets!!!!" (while you admit to half-assing yours), but at least try to rein yourself in a bit. These passive-aggressive jabs aren't so cute. No offense.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    A more mythical Servant this time around.
    I like it. Not familiar with him at all, but he seems like a pretty solid Greek hero to me. He seems pretty high class based off on your sheet, but the fact that he's being attacked by his own Noble Phantasm pretty much every day kinda makes up for it. The Noble Phantasms seem creative enough. I assume the first one is based off on Attila's Civilization Erasure skill?

Blog Entries
    Why? Sounds like it'd be rather dead, in that case.
    Because that's when I'm coming back. You must all comply or be destroyed when Morgan Lily 2.0 comes out around that time.

And I'm not trying to be cute. I'm not sorry. Be offensive, I could care less.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Adlet View Post
    I like it. Not familiar with him at all, but he seems like a pretty solid Greek hero to me. He seems pretty high class based off on your sheet, but the fact that he's being attacked by his own Noble Phantasm pretty much every day kinda makes up for it. The Noble Phantasms seem creative enough. I assume the first one is based off on Attila's Civilization Erasure skill?
    Glad you liked it. His first one was more based off of Knight Of Honor then Civilization Erasure, though I can definitely see the resemblance now that you mention it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gally View Post
    Because that's when I'm coming back. You must all comply or be destroyed when Morgan Lily 2.0 comes out around that time.

And I'm not trying to be cute. I'm not sorry. Be offensive, I could care less.
    What? You don't want anybody to post up any Servants so yours can stand out more?

...Okay then.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    You really shouldn't get offended over his commentary. I've kinda noticed he makes misleading comments on purpose instead of actually trying to be rude. It's meant to be a joke, I presume.

Blog Entries
    You really shouldn't get offended over his commentary. I've kinda noticed he makes misleading comments on purpose instead of actually trying to be rude. It's meant to be a joke, I presume.
    Ah. Okay. In that case, I apologize for being needlessly brash in response. I just feel that a lot of Gally's comments around here, while in isolation pretty trivial, altogether they kind of encourage a vaguely scornful atmosphere. I dunno'. Something about their attitude just rubs me the wrong way.

Totally not Eldritch WhatShouldNotBe's Avatar
    Ah. Okay. In that case, I apologize for being needlessly brash in response. I just feel that a lot of Gally's comments around here, while in isolation pretty trivial, altogether they kind of encourage a vaguely scornful atmosphere. I dunno'. Something about their attitude just rubs me the wrong way.
    I think the problem is they don't even try to make it clear it's a joke. Even when they're called out on it, instead of pointing out that it was a joke, they just make more scornful comments.

Blog Entries
    It's a real abstract kind of tsundere

Quote Originally Posted by Ail Don View Post
    It's a real abstract kind of tsundere
    Yes, highly complex.

I'd dissect it to learn the absolute percentage of 'Arrogant bitch' and 'deredere', but unfortunately, the subject isn't here right now.

Dammit.

XD

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Anyyyywwwaayyy. Here. Have someone who can be treated as a Nazi waifu without actually being a Holocaust supporter.

Had fun with this one as much as I had with the Hitler sheet. Faceclaim is exactly how I picture her to be just buttoned up and no Nazi armbrand.

Artist:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/yasu_ikeda

Pixiv: http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=1744002

--

NSFW

Class:
    Rider (Alternatively Archer)
    True Name: Erwin ''Erwina'' Rommel
    Alias: Desert Fox
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Origin: History
    Region:
    Germany

Height/Weight: 166cm/49kg
    Likes: Germany, her pride, her family, writing, engineering, outdoor sport, noble fights, Adolf Hitler
    Dislikes: Nazism, Adolf Hitler, her pride, senseless murder
    Talent: Commanding, inspiring others, writing literary works
    Natural Enemy: Adolf Hitler, Heinrich Himmler
    Attribute: Man
    Traits: Human
    Armament: Pistols, military knife, grenades
    Catalyst: Rommel's belongings such as a piece of her desk, compass, overcoat, etc. which can be found in the Rommel Museum located in Mersa Matrouh - or perhaps her death mask displayed at the German Tank Museum in Munster.

Class skills:

Magic Resistance: (E)
    Measures one's capability to resist Magecraft based attacks. At this rank, Rommel's Magic Resistance is unable to cancel a spell all-together, but it can still reduce magical energy to some degree. Due to being born in an era far past the time where full-scale open battles of Magecraft and the supernatural were a common occurrence, Rommel was a normal human soldier who fought her war through the usage of modern machinery and never once faced any form of magic. Though there were certainly organized Magi group within the Reich which were used to wage battles through Magecraft means as well, Rommel herself had no relation to the occult side of the Third Reich. As such, her having any form of Magic Resistance, even at a low rank, is a result of merely being summoned into the Rider class.

Riding: (A-)
    Measures one's ability to use vehicles and beasts as mounts. At this rank, it is possible to ride any vehicle or animal with above average skill, but Phantasmal Species such as Monstrous Beasts are an exception to this. Though Rommel certainly did not ride any beasts in life and spent her career as a soldier using only modern machines such as Panzers, she was notably famous for her extremely skillful usage of any tank-class vehicle. Often while in the midst of battle, Rommel's mobility with the Panzers would help her to maneuver on the field with such speed that neither the enemy or her allies knew her position at times. She would appear suddenly at points in the battlefield and take enemies with surprise, earning her division the nickname 'Ghost Division'. She possessed such great mobility and talent in commanding tank-class vehicles that it could have been almost magical in nature, earning her much praise. Due to her sheer talent which is far above average, Rommel barely meets the requirements for applying to the Rider class since her talent in riding is at such a level. Though, despite her talent, a '-' modifier is granted due to having no episodes of riding beasts in her legend.

Personal skills:

Charisma:
    (C+)
    Natural talent to command an army. Increases the battle performance of allies during group battles. At this rank, it is possible to competently command divisions into battle and boost the morale of her soldiers greatly. Reigning over a country is impossible, but her charisma is high enough to strike a powerful impression with anyone she speaks with. As a famed leader of Nazi Germany's 7th Panzer Division, Erwina Rommel was a charismatic individual who could inspire her allies to commit great feats for her sake. Her commanding of both the German and Italian troops during the North African campaign established her reputation as one of the most capable commanders on the Axis side during WWII, further earning her the nickname 'the Desert Fox'.

She was a great national hero that was respected and loved by many both prior and after her death. Rommel is claimed to be a great leader of men according to many historians, stating that he earned respect from both allies and enemies alike - which often resulted in mutual compliments from both sides. She held an inexplicable mutual understanding between herself and her troops, earning her the praise from even Hitler himself. In regards to the Holy Grail War, she is a woman possessing such a strong force of personality that would undoubtedly earn her the praise of many heroes participating in the war. Should her Master be a just one, there is no doubt that the relationship she holds with her Master will be a strong one.

Bravery: (A+)
    The ability to negate mental interference such as pressure, confusion and fascination. An extremely brave individual; she first distinguished herself as a daring and courageous person during her service in WWI as part of the Alpenkorps, earning both the Iron Cross first and second class in her first two years of fighting. During both the first and second World War, there existed a famous joke among her allies saying; ''Where Rommel is, there is the front'' - a quote that represented her bravery in always leading at the front which earned her the undying respect and admiration of her men. As an example, she often darted from one of her subordinates to another in the middle of heavy battlefield fire to assist them by sighting their enemy, all while enemy corps were just a hundred meters away from her position.

Unfortunately, admiration and respect is not the only reactions her bravery had earned her. Due to her extremely reckless behaviour of putting herself in position where she could easily lose her life to friendly fire, let alone enemy fire, she was sometimes heavily criticized for her rash and selfless thinking. While the concept of leading from the front was a largely a good idea, many claimed that Rommel took it to such lengths that it was down right ridiculous. Their concerns were not falsely made ones as Rommel did, in fact, suffer from a number of injuries due to her courage. Because of her extremely courageous nature, Rommel's rank in Bravery is an exceptional A+, making her extremely capable at negating mental interference. At this rank, even her melee capability in close combat is greatly boosted.

Battle Continuation:
    (B)
    Measures the strength of one's vitality for predicaments as well as the ability to withdraw from combat and reach allied territory after being defeated. A skill that makes it possible for Rommel to raise no matter how many times she has been defeated as long as the damage is not truly immense. As mentioned before, Rommel was a courageous individual who's recklessness in battle often led to injuries. Rommel was always at the front and all that fighting was eventually bound to result in injuries. Her first major injury came during WWI when she charged at French soldiers with a bayonet and was subsequently shot in the thigh after losing her ammo. Later, he suffered many gun wounds such as being shot in the arm which resulted in a massive amount of blood being lost, giving her fever, exhaustion and stomach ailments during the next few days.

Her injuries during WWII were even more severe than the ones she suffered during WWI as her behaviour grew more reckless in her daring. Her worst injury occurred during the D-Day invasion when an allied aircraft bombed her car in Normandy. She was found unconscious and with skull fractures as well as glass fragments in her face once the dust settled. Even during her time as a commander of the African Korps, she suffered from sickness and injuries, making it necessary for her to return to Germany for medical treatment. Even so, despite the physical pain and exhaustion she suffered from, nothing was able to tear down her shining figure charging at the enemy from the front. It wasn't until she was quietly forced to suicide by Hitler in private that she finally let herself be taken by death.

Tragic Heroine: (A+)
    A personal skill possessed by Rommel. It denotes her status as a victim of the Third Reich who fought on the wrong side in life despite being a heroic individual. As one of the few German figures from WWII who escaped vilification and is today treated as a national hero, Rommel is without a doubt what can be called a heroine. Nevertheless, despite her bravery and heroism, Rommel is a woman of a weak mind who has a penchant for finding herself in unfavourable, tragic situations. During the rise of Nazism in Germany, Rommel was one of Adolf Hitler's most enthusiastic admirers - claiming that the Führer is a capable man who knows what is right for the German people. Much like other German people during that time, in her eyes Adolf Hitler was a god-sent hero that popped up out of no where and brought Germany back up to it's feet after it has lost much of it's pride during WWI and the standards of living have hit rock bottom. It is no exaggeration that her heart was easily swayed by the promises Hitler had made.

It wasn't long until Adolf Hitler had acquired Rommel's famous book Infantry Attacks and became interested in the young commander. She quickly became one of his favoured commanders and a strong Master-Servant relationship was established between the two in private - Rommel's infatuation with Adolf Hitler growing stronger and stronger. However... unfortunately for her, it did not take long until Adolf Hitler's guise as the Devil came to light. With her Master becoming more murderous in his actions, Rommel became disillusioned with the man she once admired from the bottom of her heart. Realizing that following Hitler will lead the German people into the abyss, she started refusing to wear any type of Nazi symbols on her uniform and sometimes even disobeyed Hitler's direct orders. With the relationship of Hitler and his pet deteriorating even further, Rommel was soon connected to a plot directly aimed at the assassination of Adolf Hitler. Having no other choice, Rommel quietly accepted the option of suicide in exchange for her family's safety.

In regards to the Holy Grail War, Rommel becomes an individual that is easily drawn to the ambitions of evil despite being of a heroic heart herself. She is easily susceptible to skills aimed at manipulating the hearts of others such as Incitement. Despite her altruistic side, she is easily compatible with Masters that hold dark desires and will likely be summoned by such a Master should she participate in a Holy Grail War. On the other hand, it is exactly because of her unwavering spirit that is firm even while crushed by the claws of evil that she will become an individual that easily draws the attention of a ''knight-like'' individual who would protect her - picturing her as a lone blooming flower in a harsh, dying land. A representation of how many allied commanders - such as even Winston Churchill - admired Rommel greatly, claiming her to be a capable and daring individual who's value is being undermined and crushed by the rotten Third Reich she is fighting for. As someone who believes that her soldiers have great value in peace time and treated even enemies with compassion, there is no doubt that she is an individual who is fighting on the entirely wrong side of the battlefield.

Innovation - Der Wüstenfuchs: (A)
    A skill possessed by individuals who have brought about revolution in their era. In Rommel's case, she was universally praised by both her allies and enemies for her improved usage of the Blitzkrieg tactic and talented maneuver and strategies during her North African campaign in which she showed innovative ways of battling in large plains as the desert, earning her the nickname the ''Desert Fox''. She was known for her extreme maneuverability and outflanking tactics in large plains without cover, using the local advantage to win many of her battles. As far as the Holy Grail War goes, Rommel's speed and attack power is boosted the less obstructed the area she finds herself in is. Additionally, she becomes far more accurate and reactive to enemy attacks due to the lack of obstruction in the area. Striking the enemy with stunning speed and power, she will hold absolute dominance in open plains.

Usually a good counter-Servant for someone as aggressive and focused on attack as Rommel is would be a Servant that focuses mainly on defense such as a Shielder-class Servant or Saint George to name an example, but in Rommel's case it is different. Because her specialty is breaking through enemy defense and not allowing them to replenish their strength, she possesses the greatest compatibility when fighting against such a type of Servants. As such, her preferable opponent would be someone like Shielder, who focuses on defense, or Berserker, who focuses on close combat in which Rommel could outflank and bombard the enemy with great mobility and accuracy. On the other hand, she has a horrible compatibility with Servants such as Archer or Caster, both of whom focus on long-ranged combat far away from the position of the enemy - making it impossible for Rommel to use her encirclement tactics and use her enemy's position against them. Even Caster - against whom the Rider class is naturally advantageous against - possesses an advantage against Rommel due to her extremely low Magic Resistance.

Though it can be used in more obstructed battlefields capably, Rommel's ideal situation where can use her innovative skills to the fullest is in an open field in coordination with her Noble Phantasms. Ideally, the Master should procure a map of the field for her and try to set up for a condition where the enemy will be fought in Rommel's preferred terrain. Should there be time to set up for battle prior to engagement, Rommel would able to utilize her skill to the fullest by preparing the field through filling it with minefields and placing her Panzers where she sees is most advantageous to herself. If such conditions are met and she's given time for preparation, Rommel will be lock the enemy in a point between the minefields from below and the Panzers blasting them from afar - making her a very fearsome foe indeed. Additionally, due to Rommel's style of battle being based on creating uncertainties and fear in her enemy's minds, a 'fear' type effect will be projected into the enemy's mind. Should the enemy be of particularly weak mindset they will see their performance in battle decrease accordingly, but since Rommel is fighting against heroes that all possess great feats it is unlikely this side effect will work on them whatsoever.

Noble Phantasm(s)

Blitzkrieg - Gespensterdivision
    Thunderous Warfare of the Ghost Division

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 3~40
    Max. Target: 50 people

Blitzkrieg; a method of warfare developed by the Nazi regime. In this case, it is a version of Blitzkrieg that is further developed and improved by Rommel who was known for her extremely effective use of the Blitzkrieg tactic. With her division popularly nicknamed the ''Ghost Division'' due to her extreme mobility and sudden appearances with which even her own allies could not keep up with, what is crystallized here is a version of Blitzkrieg that is further enhanced by Rommel. Since it is still Blitzkrieg, it possesses the same capabilities as the version Adolf Hitler is in possession of as his Noble Phantasm. However, two '+' modifiers are granted due to Rommel's improvement of it's usage. Essentially, rather than the Blitzkrieg, her Noble Phantasm is her own technique with it.

Once she has manifested a powerful German Panzer, Rommel will be able to activate the true capability of her technique. By employing a wide range mental attack on the area, Rommel imposes a powerful impression of uncertainty onto the enemy which can not be resisted unless one's resistance to mental interference is really high. Similar to the Presence Concealment skill of the Assassin class, Rommel's curse of uncertainty works by suppressing the presence of her Panzer and it's hostility after disordering the enemy's mind. With a disordered state of mind, the enemy will be unable to pinpoint the exact location of the enemy Panzer, making it seem as if what they were fighting was a ghost with no physical form.

Only after reaching a specific range in front of the enemy or preparing for attack will the effectiveness of Rommel's curse drop and the enemy will once again be able to locate the presence of her Panzer. To them, it will seem as if Rommel suddenly appeared in front of them with the speed of lightning, forcing them into a quick response should they wish to survive the attack. On the other hand, since in it's basics, this Noble Phantasm holds both the same strengths and weaknesses as the original Blitzkrieg, this is only truly effective against a specific kind of Man attribute Servants. At the same time, it is not like Rommel's own technique is without weakness. Since the curse possess a specific range, it is easy for Servants such as Archer, Caster or individuals who can fly such as Karna to stay out of it's range. Additionally, exectly because it is a curse that interferes with the mind, Berserker or anyone with mental super armor will find themselves to be the ultimate counter-Servant to this Noble Phantasm.

Since it is also a wide range curse, her own Master is not excluded from it's effects and so if they find themselves in it's range, they might become incapable of providing Rommel any support - although as far as Rommel herself is concerned, that is a good thing. Nevertheless, even if she is up against a Servant that can counter this Noble Phantasm, there still remains the fact that this curse is created because of Rommel's extreme maneuverability instead of her capabilities as a Magus. As such, she will still possess great mobility with her version of Blitzkrieg in the occasion of facing such an enemy. On a side note, it might be needless to say, but in the scenario in which Rommel's own version of Blitzkrieg is facing that which Hitler possesses, despite the latter being it's more rightful owner Rommel's technique in using her version will edge out a victory against Hitler's version.

Der Wüstenfuchs
    Fierce Fox of Desert Warfare

Type: Anti-Army, Anti-Environment, Bounded Field
    Range: 1~40
    Max. Target: 200 people

The Noble Phantasm version of her innovative tactics which earned her the nickname the ''Desert Fox''. In order for it's activation to be made possible, Rommel is forced to wait until nightfall. Once nightfall has arrived, the conditions will be met. When activated, this Noble Phantasm will work by forcibly leaking out the mana contained in the land's leylines and killing the land's fertility, turning it into a dry open territory by altering it's shape into that of a preferred terrain for Rommel. A scenario fit for a Noble Phantasm that represents part of the most atrocious event in human history; World War II. Once such conditions have been met, Rommel will be able to manifest her vast arrange of Nazi war-machines which she commanded in life, using the leaked out mana.

Commanding a vast arrange of Panzer units, Rommel will be able to use her skill to it's fullest effect - outflanking the enemy and blasting them from each side, not allowing them to regroup or replenish any of their defensive capabilities. Under the cover of the night, Rommel is boosted in battle performance due to having the possibility to cover the movement of her Panzer units. The nature of this Noble Phantasm is a bounded field that creates a scenario which lacks a shimmer of hope. In a ~40 radius, everything is cut off from the outside world. A stage set up for the battle of machinery, mystery can not thrive in this location. As such, anything that contains high mystery in nature is lowered in it's performance, but depending on the strength of the mystery in question the decrease of it's performance might not particularly be an advantage for Rommel.

A continuous raid-type attack where the enemy is bombarded with artillery as if they were in the middle of a powerful sandstorm. It can be visualized as if hundreds of spears were piercing at enemy defense one after another. Due to this it is effective against Servants that can shake off an one turn powerful attack such as the Hydra, because of continuous assault. On the other hand, since the method of attack here is still through modern weaponry, it possesses a weakness similar to that of Blitzkrieg in being less effective against more mythical Servants. Additionally, if faced against Servants like Achilles, Karna or Heracles that could easily shake off the continuous raid and rush at Rommel, she possesses extremely bad compatibility with such heroes and her chance of victory is relatively low close to none.

On the other hand, in this scenario, she is finally able to gain an advantageous position against Archer or Caster class Servants. Casters won't be able to use the leylines to their advantage and Archers will be met with a barrage of powerful modern tank shells, potentially overwhelming the barrage of their own arrows. Unless of course, she was fighting someone like Atalanta who could rain hundreds of arrows down on her panzers as a form of aerial attack.

Lore
    A senior German army officer that was active during both World Wars, she popularly came to be known as the 'Desert Fox'. As a highly decorated soldier who was awarded with the Pour le Merite during her actions on the Italian Front in WWI, she became an important soldier for the German army. In World War II, she further distinguished herself as the commander of the 7th Panzer Divison during the invasion of France. Her leadership of both the German and Italian forces during the North African campaign established her as one of the most capable generals on the Axis side.

Though she initially supported Adolf Hitler and his rise to power, she never once joined the Nazi Party and later became disillusioned with the German Fuhrer. Later on, due to her connections with an assassination plan aimed at taking Hitler's life, Hitler desired to eliminate her quietly due to her status as a national hero of Germany. Rommel accepted the option of suicide in exchange for guaranteed safety of her family. She was given a state funeral and it was publicly told that she fell to the injuries of a car accident in Normandy.

Soon after she became an important figure in Allied propaganda which claimed him to be a brilliant and kind commander inside of the Third Reich that kept away from the atrocities committed by the Nazi regime. Even today, she is treated as one of the only German officers during WWII who was a legitimate hero.

Personality
    A young ferocious individual who has a penchant for reckless behaviour. She is an individual who easily inspires others in her actions, but at the same time... Her spartan-like behaviour might cause worries for some who fear she could lose her life at any moment. She is a noble person who enjoys fighting great battles that contain no under-handed tactics; essentially a clash between two heroes. Though she enjoys battle, she enjoys peacetime even more. Her hobby is writing and she is compassionate enough to believe that wasting human lives is something that should never be done. She treats her enemies with compassion and respect.

Adolf Hitler

In regards to the Fuhrer... She owes everything to him. Though a part of her despises him from the bottom of her heart, even now she holds feelings for him. Something that she greatly berates her own self for. Ever since her first meeting with Hitler, she was to simply say.. entirely infatuated with the man. According to her own self, Adolf Hitler possesses a magnetic like effect around himself that pulls others to him and forces them to devote their whole selves to him. It wasn't long until she developed a clearly personal and private relationship with her commander. She quickly became one of his favoured generals and she believed in him with such depth that others around them often compared their relationship to that of a perfect dream marriage scenario.

In fact their relationship was so close that Rommel enthusiastically convinced Hitler to let her serve him as his closest bodyguard during a time. Their relationship continued developing more and more as Rommel had a penchant of sending unclear reports to her Master as a way to joke with him. The dictator himself send many letters of appreciation to her which only served to boost her morale. Without a doubt, their relationship seemed like that of a young underclassman completely obsessed with her ''senpai''.

And even so.. Even though she believed in him from the bottom of her heart and devoted herself to him more than anyone else, Adolf Hitler had betrayed the hopes and dreams she once bore. Instead of the great hero she had believed him to be, he revealed himself to be the greatest villain. As cracks began forming in their perfect relationship, Rommel soon became disillusioned with Hitler and it wasn't long until she found out about the atrocities the man has committed behind her back while promising her nothing but happiness. She developed a clear hatred for her previous Master and started being disobedient towards orders, refusing to even wear any Nazi symbols on her uniform. Being linked to those horrible monsters that were in command was a thing she utterly despises.

Wish

Her wish for the Holy Grail is complicated to say the least... If she were allowed to ask of a genuine, greedy and immoral desire then it would be to alter the course of history so that Adolf Hitler had never committed the crimes he had committed and so that she could live happily in the early days she had once enjoyed. But to her, Hitler can no longer be forgiven and allowed to live a normal life so there is only one clear desire she wants to ask of the Grail.

At the time of her summoning, she is well aware of the possibility of Himmler, Eckart, Goebbels or even Hitler himself winning the Holy Grail War in some timeline and using it to once again revive Hitler and his Third Reich. As such, she has a clear mission - which is to prevent an outcome in which Adolf Hitler is revived. His interference with the living world can never again be allowed to happen. Her wish is to ask for the Holy Grail to create a safe heaven outside of the reach of the Grail or the Throne itself and in that safe heaven, she wants the Grail to store both the recorded spirit of both herself and Adolf Hitler so that he could no longer be summoned by anyone from the living world.

That way she herself will be able to live in a rotten world of her own creation with the man she still holds feelings for even now, without the possibility of him coming into power ever again. Himmler, Goebbels and Eckart would likely give up should Hitler be removed from the Throne according to her beliefs as the three of them are unable to function without the Fuhrer. Goring might attempt to create a Reich of his own, but she considers him to be an incompetent man who would not be able to achieve a level of brainwashing that Hitler once did. The only one she's wary of is Heydrich... since she possesses an inkling feeling that the Blonde Beast's legacy is not quite done and over with.

Tactics
    Rommel is a relatively modern Heroic Spirit that barely qualifies for the Throne and so, she is particularly weak as a Servant. Her victory entirely depends on a battle of compatibility and tactics. For an example, as mentioned above it would be best to pair her up against more defense-oriented Servants over long ranged ones. At the same time, because of her unique nature and tactics it is best for the Master to stay out of her way and provide support in a way that does not limit her actions.

Against Servants like Karna, her chances of victory are realistically zero. In order to beat him she'd have to face him in a scenario where his armour is not present, he can not activate his trump card Vasavi Shakti and his battle performance is greatly decreased due to having a weak Master or he is forcibly weakened through the actions of an enemy. Ideally, she would have time to prepare for such a battle as well. Her chances against those judged as top Servants are therefore, very low. On the other hand... It's not like she doesn't have other strengths as a Servant.

Due to being someone who often inspected defenses of German bases in her life and having escaped death numerous times as well as has socialized with assassins, she is experienced in battling Servants of the Assassin class by assuming a defensive posture. Despite the class advantage Assassins have over Riders, Rommel's own skill is high enough for her to turn the tables on her enemy. On the other hand, she is weak against Servants of the Caster class due to their long ranged fighting and her having no real resistance to Magecraft. Her inexperience with battling Magi could grant the enemy quite the advantage over her.
    Last edited by Adlet; November 28th, 2016 at 01:49 PM.

Servant Lancer:

True Name: Damasen 'The Peaceful Giant'
    I'm bored and this sheet is interesting so here are my thoughts:

History: Never heard of this dude before, but he seems interesting. Seems like HS material definitely. Backstory also has good length (lots of useful info without having pointless detail)

Stats/Skills:
    Stats are very high, but I suppose he deserves it considering he was designed as an opponent for Ares, literally the god of war. Plus he does have the low luck. Skills are actually really interesting. I sorta like the contrast between like peacefulness and war you've got going on. Gigantomachy is flavorful, but it's a bit weird right now. I suppose it makes sense that he can seal his monstrous strength most of the time, but I mean isn't shouldn't he still be divine? That doesn't really seem like the sort of thing that would be affected by a calm and peaceful nature. Also, what happens if he encounters a being with divinity while the skill is sealed? Just nothing?

Noble Phantasms: I really like the first. An interesting take on the whole "Phantasms that are just really good techniques" category. Wouldn't want to get hit by that, that's for sure. Second is weird, but it fits with the legend, and it does have some tactical value, even if it is a bit inconvenient most of the time.

Overall: I like this sheet. It has lots of good detail. Pretty sure it's the first of the Giants that we've seen here, so that's cool. I don't know how many of the others translate over, but it might be cool to see some more. Nice sheet overall, really.

Regarding the whole Gally thing, I honestly wouldn't let it bother me. Whether he's sarcastic, serious, ironic, harsh, joking, or whatever, as long as you are having fun making sheets, just do it. Besides, we have a lot of content creators now. Is it really that surprising that there are a lot of sheets posted here? I think it's cool seeing what people come up with.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 4score7years View Post
    Gigantomachy is flavorful, but it's a bit weird right now. I suppose it makes sense that he can seal his monstrous strength most of the time, but I mean isn't shouldn't he still be divine? That doesn't really seem like the sort of thing that would be affected by a calm and peaceful nature. Also, what happens if he encounters a being with divinity while the skill is sealed? Just nothing?
    Thanks for the feedback. Regarding Gigantomachy, the sealing part was only intended to apply to the specialized 'anti-Ares' aspect, with Divinity and Monstrous Strength permanently active. I admit that I didn't do a very good job of making that clear though, so I might go back and edit.

- - - Updated - - -

Tinkered with Gigantomachy's description to make it clearer what I meant.

Blog Entries
    @Damosen

Very nice sheet as always. I've never heard of the guy so I can't give too much criticism in that department, but I'm a sucker for gentle giant archetypes so this guy's already ahead in my book.
    I almost didn't catch what qualified him as a Lancer until I reread his first Noble Phantasm. It's a bit of a stretch, but I love that his spear was just a tree. I'm wondering if it would be more effective with things that only resemble spears, and what would happen if you gave him an actual, ready-made spear instead?

@Rommel

God damn it. I thought I was going to get to bully someone today but then these sheets happen. Nothing to criticize, only that I sincerely hope you're doing something sustained with all these Nazis because the characterization you've got going for all of them is very rich and I'd totally read something about them.
    Nazi Yoko Littner is 10/10. Also, where did you find the parameters visualizer you've got?

Thanks for the feedback. Regarding Gigantomachy, the sealing part was only intended to apply to the specialized 'anti-Ares' aspect, with Divinity and Monstrous Strength permanently active. I admit that I didn't do a very good job of making that clear though, so I might go back and edit.

- - - Updated - - -

Tinkered with Gigantomachy's description to make it clearer what I meant.
    Thats much clearer. Good job.

Blog Entries
    Adlet: Wow, I see you took my advice from a while ago in writing up a Rommel Servant. Have to say, she's amazingly well-done. Skills are well thought out and add a tremendous amount of flavor (particularly Tragic Heroine) and her NPs manage to be powerful while still fitting for a modern hero(ine). Well, almost all of your Servants are amazing but this one strikes me as particularly good. I quite like what you did with her personality and making her come off as a convincingly tragic figure, and her love/hate relationship with Hitler is suitably messed up. Nice job, Adlet! I'd say this is easily one of your most interesting so far!

...Her FC is also seriously hot. Just sayin'.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ail Don View Post
    @Rommel

God damn it. I thought I was going to get to bully someone today but then these sheets happen. Nothing to criticize, only that I sincerely hope you're doing something sustained with all these Nazis because the characterization you've got going for all of them is very rich and I'd totally read something about them.
    Nazi Yoko Littner is 10/10. Also, where did you find the parameters visualizer you've got?
    Thank ye. There miiiiiight be plans to write a fanfic where Hitler is a main villain. I've got friends that can compose, program and draw really well and we kinda wanna do something like that. The idea is to either write up a HGW or a FGO fanfic about a WWII singularity where history goes wrong, Nazis start winning and Hitler is in control of things. To spice things up a bit, the helper Servant would be antagonistic towards the Master this time; Stalin who's ready to rip your head off at any time but has to ally with Chaldea because he needs their help to turn the tables on the Nazis. Hitler's got EX ranked Clairvoyance like Lion King in Camelot and is aware of Solomon's existence + the orders and what Solomon wants to do. His plan is to kill Solomon and all the worldlines except one where the Third Reich is thriving so all the magical energy would go into the extension of that wordline and he could achieve his dream of having a long reigning Third Reich. Then you have Mussolini, the Japs and other prominent Nazis as side villains.

But don't hold your breath onto it lol. Even if we got inspired enough to write something so big, it would probably take quite a while. Thanks for the compliment anyway. As for the parameter visualizer; made it myself. If you want the visualizer for any of your sheets just sling me a VM or a PM and I could make you one with your Servants' stats in like a minute.

Adlet: Wow, I see you took my advice from a while ago in writing up a Rommel Servant. Have to say, she's amazingly well-done. Skills are well thought out and add a tremendous amount of flavor (particularly Tragic Heroine) and her NPs manage to be powerful while still fitting for a modern hero(ine). Well, almost all of your Servants are amazing but this one strikes me as particularly good. I quite like what you did with her personality and making her come off as a convincingly tragic figure, and her love/hate relationship with Hitler is suitably messed up. Nice job, Adlet! I'd say this is easily one of your most interesting so far!

...Her FC is also seriously hot. Just sayin'.
    Ty, ty. Yeah I had plenty of fun writing up this one and a bunch of ideas were swirling around. I might not have written up some of them, but I'm pretty satisfied with what I've got. Seems I lied to you about not thinking of writing Rommel up though lul.

And indeed it is. Everyone wants a good looking nazi waifu and Rommel is the perfect candidate for those who don't want an edgy one.
    Last edited by Adlet; November 27th, 2016 at 03:44 PM.

Hitler's got EX ranked Clairvoyance like Lion King in Camelot and is aware of Solomon's existence + the orders and what Solomon wants to do.
    WHAT.

​WHAT.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Alexcoene's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatShouldNotBe View Post
    WHAT.

​WHAT.
    Artoria was changed by her lance into a Divine Spirit in the alternate Camelot. I imagine that he meant that this Hitler has been similarly transformed by Longinus.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatShouldNotBe View Post
    WHAT.

​WHAT.
    Wrote it up in my Hitler sheet but I used the idea of Longinus giving Hitler an EX ranked Clairvoyance due to using Longinus too much like Artoria had gotten in Camelot with her own holy spear.

Name: Baba Deep Singh
    Class: Saber
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Personality: a deeply devout man, who follows the tenets of the Sikh Faith, always ready, to fight against Injustice. He has a grudge against the Mughal Empire, and will deeply disapprove of any master who does not respect other's religions.
    Parameters:
    Strength: C+ Mana: D
    Endurance: C Luck: A
    Agility: D N. Phantasm: B++

Class Skills:
    Magic Resistance: C
    Baba Deep Singh never encountered any magecraft in life, but was a highly devout and holy figure in his religion after his death. Thus, he has it increased to this rank.

Riding: E
    In life, Baba Deep Singh was not known for traveling much, having the Riding Skill at this rank.

Personal Skills:
    Battle Continuation: A+
    In life, Baba Deep Singh was said to have fought on even when his head was cut off, holding it by one hand as he fought, before dying in the holiest temple of his Faith. This skill at this rank allows him to fight on even after he should be dead, fighting for a period of time before finally expiring.

Charisma: C
    In life, Baba Deep Singh led a great band of peasants to retake his temple from the Mughals, after it had been desecrated. His army was able to overcome the Mughal Armies that defended the temple.

Martyr of the Khalsa: C
    Baba Deep Singh was considered a great martyr for the Sikh Faith after his death. This skill encompasses Divinity and Soul of a Martyr at this rank.

Protection of the Faith: B
    Baba Deep Singh gave his life in the name of his faith, and thus, he gains this rank of Protection of the Faith. He has increased Strength against opponents that his faith obligates him to oppose. He also gains bonuses against physical damage and mental interference.

Noble Phantasm:
    Pride of Lions, ‘March of the Khalsa to reclaim the Temple’: B++ {Anti-Army/Anti-Fortress}
    Deep Singh begins a march towards a location he targets.. The farther he marches as he nears the location, the more ghostly wraiths of the Sikh Khalsa appear by his side to march alongside him. These wraiths do not fight, instead, they flow into a slow-moving wave of Prana that moves towards the fortress, with Deep Singh at the head. Any opponents in their way will be slowly pushed back, requiring A++ strength to completely stop the wave. Baba Deep Singh will, of course, engage any opponents in his way, and they will be increasingly damaged as time goes on due to the wave of Prana pressing down on them. If Deep Singh reaches the ‘fortress’, the effect detonates in a ring of prana moving outwards, demolishing the fortress, and dealing heavy damage to everyone in the area. This wave of prana looks like a tide of Lions.

Lore: In life, Babu Deep Singh was a deeply devout man, who lived in a monastery. The Mughal Empire, in an effort to supress the Sikhs, besieged and captured the holiest Sikh Temple, the Golden Temple, and desecrated it by demolishing it with cannons, and flooding the remains with cow entrails and blood.

Deep Singh didn't take this well.

He led a march through the villages of the land, recruiting a massive Sikh Army to recapture the Temple. In the battle for the temple, it was said that he dueled the Mughal Commander to a stand-still, slaying him by slicing his head off. However, it was said that he recieved an enormous injury to the neck, his head only being attached by sinew and skin. He continued fighting regardless, and at one point, his head was completely detached, and he held it in his left hand as he fought. He finally died in the grounds of the Temple after his victory, having walked their to die at last, his goal having been completed.

he remains venerated as one of the greatest martyrs of the Sikh Faith.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alexcoene View Post
    Artoria was changed by her lance into a Divine Spirit in the alternate Camelot. I imagine that he meant that this Hitler has been similarly transformed by Longinus.
    Wrote it up in my Hitler sheet but I used the idea of Longinus giving Hitler an EX ranked Clairvoyance due to using Longinus too much like Artoria had gotten in Camelot with her own holy spear.

But Longinus doesn't really work that way. Rhonghomyniad is a holy spear designed to affix the Age of Man. Longinus is a holy spear designed to kill​ Gods. It wouldn't create them.
    Last edited by WhatShouldNotBe; November 27th, 2016 at 03:57 PM.