Page 172 of 858 FirstFirst ... 72122162167170171172173174177182222272672 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,440 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Quote Originally Posted by WhatShouldNotBe View Post
    That's just asking for some Servant to defeat her with an NP that utilizes Mundane Weaponry like, say Nukes, which since they embody Mankind's Artificial Doomsday, are super-effective against he-

aw crap, now I want to do an Oppenheimer sheet, thanks a lot.
    you already did Einstein tho, and he had nukes. But it was different than it would have been with Oppenheimer so I guess there is still stuff to be done.

I guess it might be cool to see. It'd be like seeing Neb's Hanging Gardens, sort of.

Totally not Eldritch WhatShouldNotBe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 4score7years View Post
    you already did Einstein tho, and he had nukes. But it was different than it would have been with Oppenheimer so I guess there is still stuff to be done.

I guess it might be cool to see. It'd be like seeing Neb's Hanging Gardens, sort of.
    Einstein had the degraded version of the Nuke NP. He only had one nuke. Truman would have had two, Little Boy and Fat Man, while Oppenheimer, as the direct father of the Nuke, and thus, the vehicle by which Humanity could destroy itself and Gaia, would have it at a level approaching Solomon's weird anti-Humanity NP.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Leu: I've occasionally thought about doing a Gwydion sheet myself so it's interesting to see his "nephew" here. Rather unusual selection of NPs if I do say so myself. One is near-totally disadvantageous to him while the other (insofar as I've got it right) is kind of ridiculously powerful, being a resurrective ability stronger then Herc's God Hand. I'd take Spoony's advice that these stories of "immortality" and the like are always to be balanced against the scope of the hero's own legend. As in, he may be immortal against regular spears and swords and the like, but he ain't going to be tanking Enuma Elish anytime soon. His third NP is more straightforward, though I like how you helped differentiate it from Cu's spear-throw.
    From what I understand, you did get the second NP a little bit wrong. It doesn't make him super [durable] or anything like that, just the bit about immortality. As in, he'd still technically be "alive" after an Excaliblast, but obviously as a grease spot on the ground he wouldn't be doing much after. Thanks for the feedback, and a Gwydion sheet would actually be cool to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Ail Don View Post
    From what I understand, you did get the second NP a little bit wrong. It doesn't make him super [durable] or anything like that, just the bit about immortality. As in, he'd still technically be "alive" after an Excaliblast, but obviously as a grease spot on the ground he wouldn't be doing much after. Thanks for the feedback, and a Gwydion sheet would actually be cool to see.
    Presumably he could regenerate himself with mana, but I assume that would cost quite a bit and take a while.

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    Leu: I've occasionally thought about doing a Gwydion sheet myself so it's interesting to see his "nephew" here. Rather unusual selection of NPs if I do say so myself. One is near-totally disadvantageous to him while the other (insofar as I've got it right) is kind of ridiculously powerful, being a resurrective ability stronger then Herc's God Hand. I'd take Spoony's advice that these stories of "immortality" and the like are always to be balanced against the scope of the hero's own legend. As in, he may be immortal against regular spears and swords and the like, but he ain't going to be tanking Enuma Elish anytime soon. His third NP is more straightforward, though I like how you helped differentiate it from Cu's spear-throw.
    So basically, someone can cut Lancer's head off and grind his body to a paste and he would still be alive?

Execute C:\local\lib\toh.exe?
    ---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---
    summs up a lot of my ironic weeaboo circles
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    people who have waifus are necessarily mentally ill

Quote Originally Posted by MehKitteh View Post
    So basically, someone can cut Lancer's head off and grind his body to a paste and he would still be alive?
    That kinda sucks, honestly. Reminds me of the post-Reod Elantrians from Elantris (what a shocker), if anyone's read that.

though not as bad, since Elantrian injuries can never heal and they always feel pain as badly as when it is first inflicted, which is honestly incredibly awful.
    Last edited by 4score7years; January 2nd, 2017 at 01:21 AM.

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    Possessing defense-piercing qualities, the one downside to Gwaywffon Un Flwyddyn is that Lancer must retrieve it after it’s been thrown. Fortunately, Lancer can also modify the intensity and duration of the railgun effect, ending it immediately after piercing an enemy for ease of retrieval.
    I have this idea where instead of blocking the attack, you attack the thrown lance instead. Since it doesn't count as blocking, would Gwaywffon still pierce whatever you used to attack, assuming the weapon in question is a Noble Phantasm?

And yes, I do acknowldege that this idea is insane.

---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MehKitteh View Post
    I have this idea where instead of blocking the attack, you attack the thrown lance instead. Since it doesn't count as blocking, would Gwaywffon still pierce whatever you used to attack, assuming the weapon in question is a Noble Phantasm?

And yes, I do acknowldege that this idea is insane.
    It'd be like trying to to shoot a moving railgun slug, but knowing Servants somebody could probably do it.
    It's still a B rank Noble Phantasm, though. I only meant that instead of throwing a laser through a rock and have it continue off into the sunset, he could halt the laser aspect after he's done with it.

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ail Don View Post
    It'd be like trying to to shoot a moving railgun slug, but knowing Servants somebody could probably do it.
    It's still a B rank Noble Phantasm, though. I only meant that instead of throwing a laser through a rock and have it continue off into the sunset, he could halt the laser aspect after he's done with it.
    Arjuna did shoot Billy's C++ Noble Phantasm's bullets in America, so I think that's possible.

I see. I pretty much like your sheet, down to Lancer's D-Rank Luck. Being Lancer is suffering.

---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    EDIT

Made some updates to the list a page back but I can't close the America tab without it glitching up all the others
    Last edited by Bird of Hermes; January 2nd, 2017 at 08:54 AM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    EDIT

Made some updates to the list a page back but I can't close the America tab without it glitching up all the others
    Japan section is doubled for some reason. And if you're including Justinian and Basileos under Post-Classical Italy, you really should put Belisarius there as well. Other then that, good job.

夜属 Nightkin GilgameshKingOfMemes's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    After making the Cronus sheet I had the idea to make this guy a servant so I put a sheet together quickly.
    ---------------------
    Face Claim:

Took the image from here:
    http://koei.wikia.com/wiki/Danz%C5%8D_Kat%C5%8D

Servant:
    Assassin
    True Name: Katō Danzō
    Alias: Flying Danzō
    Alignment: Neutral Evil
    Place of Origin: Japan

Strength: D
    Endurance: D
    Agility: A-
    Mana: D
    Luck: B
    NP: A-

Lore:
    Spoiler:
    According to the legend he practiced sorcery, performing amazing feats such as swallowing a bull in front of the crowd of over 20 people; his alias comes from his alleged ability to fly. According to historical documents, the daimyo Uesugi Kenshin had heard of Danzō's reputation, which had led for him to invite Danzō to his prime castle. Kenshin decided to test Danzō's abilities by challenging him to sneak into a certain castle and to retrieve a prized naginata from one of his retainers, Naoe Kanetsugu. Danzō infiltrated Kanetsugu's heavily guarded castle and not only succeeding in stealing the naginata, but also captured a young servant girl. Kenshin then realized that Danzō would be a very useful ally and took him into his service. However, Kanetsugu plotted to kill Danzō, forcing him to try to defect to Takeda Shingen, Kenshin's rival. Suspecting Danzō to be a double agent, Shingen ordered him to be killed. Danzō was captured by Takeda's men and executed through decapitation. Katō Danzō in reality never existed, a legend that has been told about in some historical documents but an actual Katō Danzō never existed making him a wraith without a true Noble Phantasm

Personality:
    Spoiler:
    Katō Danzō is arrogant and a show off who doesn’t brag much out loud about what he does but rather he just enjoys watching people be impressed and amazed after he does something incredible. He has a lot of pride in his abilities. He is also a trickster who enjoys pranking and fooling people.

Dislikes: people who can’t take a joke, his tricks being found out
    Talent: stealing things, tricking people
    Natural Enemy: Takeda Shingen, Naoe Kanetsugu

Equipment: Assassins main weapon is a Ninjato a weapon said to be used by ninjas but its actual existence is doubted but Assassins existence is also doubted so why not. Assassin also carries with him the naginata he is famous for stealing.

Class Skills:
    Presence concealment (C+)
    The capacity to hide one's presence as a Servant. The presence concealment drops considerably right when Assassin is about to attack but Assassin makes up for this slightly with his Noble Phantasm.

Personal Skills:
    Subversive Activities: (B-)

the talent to reduce the enemy forces in the preliminary stages, before going into battle. An expert of traps. However, the higher is the ranking of this Skill, the more one's spiritual status as a hero declines. Assassin excels greatly at disabling and detecting traps more than setting them. Assassin can use this skill to disable familiars in an attempt to keep his identity secret from other masters.

High Flying (False): (A)
    A skill given to Assassin based on his alias and the belief that he was able to jump over anything. This skill allows Assassin to jump heights much greater than most servants would be able to. Assassin can jump a height greater than whatever object he is jumping over. Because this ability was also an Illusion used by Assassin in life, if his true name is revealed or his Noble Phantasm is outed as just an illusion to the enemy this skill will be disabled.

Hypnosis: (A)
    The strength of a servant’s ability to perform hypnosis. Assassin’s hypnosis skill can be strengthened to the rank of A with use of his Noble Phantasm due to its ability to decrease mental fortitude. At this rank Assassin can successfully hypnotize large groups of people and even servants. The chance to hypnotize a servant increases if they lack a skill above the rank of D that negates mental interference and they are in a weak or non-hostile state. The chance to be successful increases or decreases relative to both servants luck. The act of hypnotizing requires an item (like a watch or something) and words that would activate/deactivate a hypnotized state. The hypnosis can be broken in normal ways hypnosis is broken but is harder to do then normal hypnosis overall.

Noble Phantasms:
    Spoiler:
    Mystic Eyes of Illusion
    Eyes that create a false reality

Type: Anti-Unit
    Number of Targets: 1

Due to Katō Danzō status as a wraith his Noble Phantasm is replaced with a skill like Kojirou Sasaki Tsubame Gaeshi. When Katō Danzō looks into the eyes of his opponent(s) they will suffer some sort of hallucination and their mental fortitude will start to suffer. The hallucination works mostly on the imagination of the affected as Katō Danzō can have them envision a vague concept and the rest is filled in by the affected. For example if Katō Danzō was fighting Gilgamesh he could make him see a vision of somebody he cares about challenging him as an enemy and then Gilgamesh would have a hallucination of Enkidu but as Katō Danzō can’t make him see Enkidu specifically. At the height of its ability the affected will enter a dream like state as everything the affected sees becomes an illusion. While the illusions cannot actually harm the enemy servant, if they are affected by the delusion for long enough and still believe it to be real a placebo effect will begin to take place. This Noble Phantasm can be difficult to use and can require some set up and Katō Danzō will need to be quick when attacking. The biggest difficulty is the master because if Katō Danzō fails to also look into their eyes it won’t be long before they can inform their servant they are fighting literally nothing (though Katō Danzō may choose to go after the master while their servant is hallucinating instead if an opportunity is available). Katō Danzō will usually strike when the enemies focus is away from him and on the illusion, taking advantage of a servants emotions (it is not necessary to target a servants emotions but it is Katō Danzō preferred strategy). Katō Danzō will try to make that one strike fatal and will try to keep the entire fight very short and if he fails for whatever reason (they notice his presence behind them or whatever) he will retreat. By fighting an illusion long enough a servant could figure out the truth of their situation instead of having a placebo effect take place making this Noble Phantasm a lot harder to use on them.

------------------------------
    This sheet ended up with a few problems but I guess that is what happens when you make a sheet quickly but I hope it is a bit better now. Thanks for the feedback
    Last edited by GilgameshKingOfMemes; January 2nd, 2017 at 03:10 PM. Reason: Added face claim and the equipment I forgot to include. I'm glad this site allows you to edit posts.

Blog Entries
    Danzo: Is his NP basically a more limited version of the Sharingan from Naruto? Also, you could use to include faceclaims if your sheets, or at least describe appearance yourself if you can't find anything fitting. Adds more flavor that way.

JP Friend Code
    Danzo: Is his NP basically a more limited version of the Sharingan from Naruto? Also, you could use to include faceclaims if your sheets, or at least describe appearance yourself if you can't find anything fitting. Adds more flavor that way.
    Thanks for the feed back I will see if I can find some sort of face claim to add. For the the statement about the NP I never watched Naruto but after looking it up I would say your statement is kind of accurate.

I got more of a kyoka suigetsu vibe but I suppose sharingan is actually closer.

Does he get the naginata as a weapon? If not, what else does he fight with?

JP Friend Code
    I forgot to add an equipment part, I will add that along with the face claim

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GilgameshKingOfMemes View Post
    True Name: Katō Danzō
    The sheet is solid, but you're actually missing a Noble Phantasm. Mystic Eyes aren't Noble Phantasms, they're usually placed in the skill area since they're more so treated as secondary abilities or spells (?). Medusa, Musashi and Shiki all have their Mystic Eyes as skills rather than Noble Phantasm(s). Though Shiki herself has a Noble Phantasm that's based around using a technique derived from her Mystic Eyes so maybe you could put the whole placebo effect and whatnot as a technique derived from the Mystic Eyes and expand upon it, thus making it a NP?

I dunno who the guy is past this sheet so I don't know whether he has anything NP worthy besides the Mystic Eyes.

On a side note, I should start being more active in this thread again. Though I've been incredibly lazy lately.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Adlet View Post
    The sheet is solid, but you're actually missing a Noble Phantasm. Mystic Eyes aren't Noble Phantasms, they're usually placed in the skill area since they're more so treated as secondary abilities or spells (?). Medusa, Musashi and Shiki all have their Mystic Eyes as skills rather than Noble Phantasm(s). Though Shiki herself has a Noble Phantasm that's based around using a technique derived from her Mystic Eyes so maybe you could put the whole placebo effect and whatnot as a technique derived from the Mystic Eyes and expand upon it, thus making it a NP?
    I guess he could still spin it as a Skill/technique taking the place of an NP for classification purposes. Sort of like Kojiro's Tsubame Gaeshi is a sword technique listed as an NP. Though that'd pretty much necessitate Danzo being a wraith without any 'true' NP himself, which sort of changes the nature of the character...

I guess he could still spin it as a Skill/technique taking the place of an NP for classification purposes. Sort of like Kojiro's Tsubame Gaeshi is a sword technique listed as an NP. Though that'd pretty much necessitate Danzo being a wraith without any 'true' NP himself, which sort of changes the nature of the character...
    You could also just make it not focused around the eyes. Maybe it's like...a gas, or something.

I don't know anything about Danzo, but maybe there is some other way to spin it.

I think I like making it into an elevated technique better, though.
    Last edited by 4score7years; January 2nd, 2017 at 02:23 PM.

JP Friend Code
    I remember reading about how his existence is doubted by some people so I could possibly make him into wraith
    Last edited by GilgameshKingOfMemes; January 2nd, 2017 at 02:26 PM.