Page 318 of 858 FirstFirst ... 218268308313316317318319320323328368418818 ... LastLast
Results 6,341 to 6,360 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Laziness, thy form is me. EonADS's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Funderfullness View Post
    Edit: I'm assuming Loo-wit is a Native American spirit? It'd be nice if there was a lore section, but otherwise it's a cool sheet. I've got a jar of Mount St Helen's ash on my dresser, very fragrant (just don't breathe it in).
    screams internally

I guess I can do a dedicated Lore section. Or at least flesh out the front of her personality section to give her more background. I try to interweave my character's lore into their bio and abilities whenever possible, unless it's like my Edina "Eddie" Rickenbacker where there's too much information. And that's cool, I want some now.

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    That Loo-Wi sheet is pretty cool. Well fleshed-out and creative all around, with a suitably flashy second NP. It's always nice to see more African Heroic Spirits and the like around as well.
    Native American. But thanks, I'm glad it went over well and was fleshed-out enough. I waffled back and forth on ability ranks for hours before I was just like "screw it, safe options".

While I appreciate you took inspiration from my formatting, I'm not quite sure how to feel about the fact that you borrowed the description for Golden Rule (Body) from my Psyche sheet almost exactly. In case you didn't know, everything past the first sentence was flavor-text I wrote up myself rather then the Skill's official description. I don't really mind (imitation is the sincerest form of flattery and all), but it is noticeable.
    Oh, no I didn't. I'll change that immediately, no plagiarism was intended. It was just well-written in that typical Nasu way, so I thought it was official flavor text. xD

EDIT: Ninja'd by Zh and Royd. Oh well.

EDIT 2.0: Just noticed that I had missed fleshing out a part of the second NP. That's fixed now. Also, description for Golden Rule (Body) is changed. Still says much the same thing, but in my own words.
    Last edited by EonADS; June 9th, 2017 at 11:47 PM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by EonADS View Post
    Oh It was just well-written in that typical Nasu way, so I thought it was official flavor text. xD
    So, my stuff's so good you thought it was official? Wow, definitely taking that as a compliment.

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    Faceclaim

Something like this, but with a keris instead of that... Machete?

Class: Saber
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Origin: History
    Region: Indonesia

Strength: B
    Endurance: B
    Agility: B
    Mana: D
    Luck: A
    Noble Phantasm: A+++

Personal Tidbits
    True Name: Gajah Mada
    Talents: Multitasking, swordplay.
    Dislikes: Invaders, traitors.
    Natural Enemy: ... None, currently.

Skills

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance: C+
    Grants protection against magical effects. Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals. Increased resistance against Spicecraft up to the point of negation, although Servants who actually use Spicecraft are relatively sparse.

Riding: C
    Most vehicles and animals can be handled with above average skill. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasmal Species such as Monstrous Beasts. Because he does not have an anecdote of riding anything special or worth mentioning, he receives a low rank in this Skill for a Saber. Even so, using his Mahapatih Skill, this skill can be ranked-up to B-Rank.

Personal Skills:

Spicelanders: B+
    Denotes that one is from the Archipelago of Spices, and thus, have knowledge on the arts of spices, mundane or thaumaturgical. Only Servants from the Golden Age of Spices can acquire this Skill.

At this rank, the usage of Spicecraft is optimized, enhancing any effect produced from the spices. In particular, Saber can use Spicecraft to reinforce or repair his equipment with almost no cost, as long as a handy amount of spices are available.

On a side note, Saber's satay is a 5-star dish due to this skill.

Mahapatih: EX
    The skill which signifies one's position as a Mahapatih— the prime minister; the King's trusted. A variant of the Imperial Privilege Skill, somehow. If Imperial Privilege grants Skills that one did not have before due to being royalty, then Mahapatih gives the necessary Skills to be a
    Prime Minister
    Mahapatih
    instead.

Military Tactics, Eye of the Mind (True and False), Instinct, Knight Tactics, Charisma, and many more, each with a B-Rank can be easily accessed by Saber according to his needs. A Mahapatih is demanded to be able to help the King in managing his enormous country, while subsequently commanding armies in the battlefield, thus to bear such responsibility takes a skilled person in such aspects. Conversely, as Saber is a Mahapatih, he must have such skills worthy of his title.

This skill is tied to Saber's first Noble Phantasm, so if the Noble Phantasm is sealed, Mahapatih will also be sealed as failing to fulfill his oath means failing his duties as a Mahapatih, thereby making him unqualified for the skill.

Noble Phantasm

Amukti Palapa; I Shall Abstain from All The World's Pleasure (Anti-Unit (Self), A+++)

The famous Palapan Oath, the promise Saber declared to his beloved nation that one day— one day for sure— the scattered islands of Nusantara will be united under one banner, even if he must abstain from the world's pleasure. And such, with great responsibility, comes great power.

Upon summoning, this Noble Phantasm would immediately activate, granting a full Rank Up on Saber's parameters. Furthermore, Amukti Palapa also serves as a revival Noble Phantasm, akin to a certain Berserker's Noble Phantasm. At first, Amukti Palapa holds no live 'stocks', but after defeating a Servant personally through combat, one 'stock' is added to Amukti Palapa, allowing a one-time resurrection from death. The stock is not limited to just one, though. Theoretically, Saber can have up to six 'stocks' on Amukti Palapa, although in the events where that happens, the other Servants are probably weak enough so that Amukti Palapa's revives are not needed.

Truly a broken
    ability
    Noble Phantasm
    , albeit not as broken as say, Heracles' God Hand. To nerf such an overpowered Noble Phantasm, there are drawbacks imposed to Saber while Amukti Palapa is active. One, just as his famous oath, until Saber has won the Holy Grail War OR until his Master commands him to deactivate Amukti Palapa using a Command Spell, Saber cannot materialize for matters not involving the Holy Grail War; no eating flavored food, no playing, no enjoying the scenery, no nothing. Saber must be focused on the War, and only the War. Failing to do so is regarded as breaking his oath, thus sealing Amukti Palapa and subsequently lowers Saber's parameters by 2 Ranks, except Luck, which drops to an E-Rank instead. As a consolation, however, if a Command Spell is used instead to break Amukti Palapa, Saber's parameters, including Luck, is lowered by a Rank instead.

Two, Saber is obliged in introducing himself as the Mahapatih of Majapahit, Gajah Mada. Command Spells cannot prevent this from happening, but doing the self-introduction adds a '+' modifier to Agility. If the opponent also reveals their True Name in return, they also gain a '+' modifer to Agility.

If somehow Saber is summoned in Indonesia, Amukti Palapa no longer restricts Saber from materializing on his whim, as technically, Indonesia has already been unified. Amukti Palapa also gains a free 'stock', although instead of a full Rank Up on Saber's Parameters, they get a '+' modifier instead.

Nusa Antara; Blades of Promised Unity (Anti-Unit, B+++ [as a pair of weapons])

The two keris Saber uses in combat (well, he only uses one in combat, but still...), both with different shape and effects, so they'll be each given a different section. When used together (or rather, when Saber brings both of them), Saber's Magic Resistance's Rank becomes B+ due to the guardian spirits that reside in them. Both of them also needs regular maintenance so that the guardian spirits of the blades are appeased using Spicecraft.

Nusa Antara; Sword of Glorious Unity (Anti-Unit, C+)

The longer keris of the Nusa Antara set, a beautiful silver blade made from meteoric iron with carvings etched on the blade. Roughly the size of a gladius, the seven-waved blade is a masterpiece made by Majapahit's greatest smiths for the Mahapatih. Because of its weight and relatively short grip, Saber uses Nusa Antara using one hand, while the other uses Spicecraft to buff himself during battles. Surprisingly, the blade is also a good prana conductor, allowing easier enhancements to be used on it. But, Nusa Antara's true strength lies on the spirits that resides in it.

It is fairly common to bind or let a protective spirit live in a keris to increase its magical properties, and boy, whoever made this didn't hold back any punches. A grand total of two spirits are bound to Nusa Antara, one with a flame affinity and the other with a wind affinity. By flowing a small amount of prana through the keris, Saber can utilize the spirit's elemental powers in his attacks. For example, creating a line of fire that follows the blade's movement, or using the blade as a propulsion jet.

Of course, demerits exist. One is that as a keris— a weapon mainly to stab or slice— it is fairly fragile, and such, it cannot really be used for parrying things. Doing so would potentially damage the weapon, even if it can be repaired by Saber using a special ritual involving a lot of jasmine oil. The short blade doesn't help much either, as a lot of Saber's potential opponents might have a weapon with a much larger range than his, forcing Saber to enter a very dangerous territory during combat. Also, although the prana usage of Nusa Antara is small, that is due to Saber using the spirits' prana instead of his, limiting the usage of elemental attacks. If somehow Saber use up all of the spirits' prana, they will dissipate, permanently removing the elemental effects of the keris.

The last restriction on Nusa Antara is that it can only be used defensively, as Javanese tradition dictates that violence is a last resort. Said Javanese tradition also enforces Saber to sheathe his blade on his back.

Nusa Antara; Dagger of Promised Killing (Anti-Unit, C++)

The shorter keris of the Nusa Antara set, a short, jagged, reddish-black dagger with a foul stench when unsheathed. Reforged from the
    Dagger of Treacherous Murder
    cursed keris of Ken Arok
    that has been used to kill 6 out of 7 times, the dagger cannot be unsheathed at will, and it has specific conditions to actually use it. To activate it, Saber must be unarmed, Saber must have no 'stocks' in Amukti Palapa, and finally, Saber is about to receive a killing blow. If the conditions are fulfilled, Nusa Antara automatically activates, taking over Saber temporarily. The attack is nullified, and Saber stabs the enemy's heart using Nusa Antara, bypassing any protection and blessings to instantly kill the target using the curse of Ken Arok's Keris.

After activation, the dagger shatters, cursing Saber with the 'Ken Arok's Curse' debuff, negating Saber's inherent Magic Resistance and lowers his Luck to a D-Rank. If summoned in Indonesia, the dagger does not shatter, but it loses its one-hit kill properties. Also, 'Ken Arok's Curse's ability is reduced to lowering Saber's Magic Resistance to a D-Rank and his Luck to a C-Rank.

Fun Facts
    -Saber is ambidextrous, but prefers using his right hand.

-Cloves are his favorite spice, thus using Cloves in his Spicecraft increases the output of the spell.

—-—-—-—-—-—
    This might be the wankiest sheet I've made so far. Please help.
    Last edited by MehKitteh; May 24th, 2018 at 02:09 PM. Reason: unlimited edit works, I'm not prepared for the amount of edits needed

Execute C:\local\lib\toh.exe?
    ---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---
    summs up a lot of my ironic weeaboo circles
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    people who have waifus are necessarily mentally ill

Blog Entries
    Gajah Madah: Okay I understand what you mean about it being wanked, it's cool but suffice to say it does come across as quite unstoppable with the numerous parameter increases he can accrue. You have done a really good job though especially considering this is a Servant whose more niche than, say, King Arthur so it's only going to work in your favour as most of the people reading the sheet will be looking for it to be pretty wanked. Also the pain of not having a good face claim resonates with me
    Quote Originally Posted by Daneel Rush View Post
    Summer Events: Deepest Lore.
    These are my Servant and Master sheets I hope you enjoy reading them:
    Servant And Master Sheets

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    The name sound familiar to me, then I remembered a co-worker of mine is a graduate from a university with the same name as this guy.

The first NP is kinda, uninteresting as a written technical sheet, but something will spell doom and drama in storytelling. Kinda like God Hand, boring in description, awesome during the duration of FSN. If that make sense.

The last NP, I have read Ken Arok sheets in CaS 1 before and I googled it, I don't found any link between the blade and this guy. Granted, I nearly know nothing about Indonesia and you are the native one, so I might be wrong on this subject.

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    The name sound familiar to me, then I remembered a co-worker of mine is a graduate from a university with the same name as this guy.The first NP is kinda, uninteresting as a written technical sheet, but something will spell doom and drama in storytelling. Kinda like God Hand, boring in description, awesome during the duration of FSN. If that make sense.The last NP, I have read Ken Arok sheets in CaS 1 before and I googled it, I don't found any link between the blade and this guy. Granted, I nearly know nothing about Indonesia and you are the native one, so I might be wrong on this subject.
    Ah, I understand that. Never thought of that, though, I only think that God Hand is a nice comparison to Amukti Palapa.Yeah, probably English sites wouldn't cover a lot, but some scholars believed that Gajah Mada is related to the previous king of the previous kingdom, Kertanagara of Singhasari (which is Ken Arok's kingdom, by the way). As in records, the dagger is not mentioned anymore after it killed Ken Arok's son, so some say that the keris is kept by the royal family so that it doesn't kill anymore. I just connect the dots and say that the keris is eventually found and used to make a weapon for Gajah Mada.
    Quote Originally Posted by sherlock1110 View Post
    Gajah Madah: Okay I understand what you mean about it being wanked, it's cool but suffice to say it does come across as quite unstoppable with the numerous parameter increases he can accrue. You have done a really good job though especially considering this is a Servant whose more niche than, say, King Arthur so it's only going to work in your favour as most of the people reading the sheet will be looking for it to be pretty wanked. Also the pain of not having a good face claim resonates with me
    Thanks for the feedback! I pretty much understand that the stacking Rank Ups is wank, but the other side of me felt that it's not right and slaps a dozen restrictions and downsides to him. And yeah, I guess sheets need enough power to actually look interesting in contrast to other sheets.
    -------------------------
    I guess Gajah Mada is a boring Servant on paper but a pretty good one in terms of drama and storytelling, like what Spartacus said.

---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---

Blog Entries
    You could make it have a description of a visual effect when he is at a certain rank? I don't really know how that would work for the character (Western Cultural Appropriation incoming) but if he had some relation to a previous king maybe at his lowest rank he appears normally dressed then as his rank ups increase he gains more trappings of authority, more like he was as Mahapatih, and then at his highest ranks he becomes kingly or something. Sorry if that wasn't the best detail but the Servant is quite good from a dramatic standpoint so giving it that extra flair could help
    ------------
    Also I'm using Authoritarian and you can't stop me

Blog Entries
    Well, here he is. Hopefully this will be an improvement on the Proctor sheet and the Abigail sheet as I played this character *smug*. I was hoping Danforth represents the middle period of the witch trials if compared to the previous two, Abigail was the insidious beginning of the trials whereas Proctor was the catastrophic conclusion, Danforth should then be the trials while they were still approved by large parts of the population.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Servant Identity

Servant Class: Caster
    Alternate Classes: Ruler

True Name: Deputy Governor Thomas Danforth
    Attribute: Man
    Country of Origin: America
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Natural Enemy: Lucifer
    Talent: Judgement

Parameters:
    Strength- E
    Endurance- D
    Agility- E
    Mana- D
    Luck- D+
    Noble Phantasm- B+

Personality: Caster comes across as a disarmingly benign and even-tempered individual. He is incredibly dedicated and loyal to upholding justice and authority, making no compromise for possible repercussions he can quite easily be described by the maxim "Fiat justitia ruat caelum". Danforth's personality is greatly affected by the social customs of the time he exists in and, in the present day, this is what makes him appear unexpectedly pleasant at first. He regrets his previous actions but is unable to see the possible link between his thinking then and now, so while in the past he judged witches now it would be the latest moral panic of the day such as terrorism, pedophilia, radicalization etc. Caster is somewhat disappointed he was not summoned as a Ruler class Servant as, though quite hard working, he is usually given victory from the moment of conflict being born into a family with a history of governance. In relation to his Master, Caster will most likely accept his authority and not seek to disobey him, however if his Master were to drastically oppose the societal norms of the age Caster may seek to undermine him despite the destructive end this will lead to.

Appearance

Okay I used Yuuki a second time -_-

Appearance: A man in his evening of life Caster comes across as grave, serious and direct. There is still some "humour and sophistication" about his face but it is subdued while he is in the serious act of judgement. He now carries a cane although it is improbable he needs this as a Servant and dresses as an affluent businessman rather than the trappings of a Salem judge. Cynically one may comment this is because business interests hold incredible power over legal judgement even in the Theology of Salem.

Skills

Class Skills:

Item Construction (False) (C): A skill acting as an equivalent to Item Construction for those who lack an aptitude for Magecraft, Caster can create official documents which are used in conjunction with his Noble Phantasms. Most of these documents can be created in a matter of minutes but provide little benefit, however the most powerful documents he can construct are warrants. These contain information gathered on a person or persons and are used to capture those specified by the warrant and bring them before Caster. The weapons and armour used by Court Officials summoned through his Noble Phantasm This is a sharp time, now, a precise time also contribute towards his ranking in Item Construction (False), though Caster himself does not manually create the weaponry used by the Court Officials.

Territory Creation (C+): This Caster class skill enables the creation of a territory that is advantageous to oneself, which Caster refers to as his "Court". Though the benefits provided to Caster are strangely low for a territory constructed through this skill, merely allowing for access to a small pool of collected Mana, use of his Noble Phantasm We burn a hot fire here and the fact that the territory itself is quite small, generally being a building or, with time and effort on Caster's part, a compound. However this Skill can be used with frightening speed, despite there being only one territory Caster can move this very quickly making it an "agile" territory. Although after it has been created 25 minutes must pass before it is moved. This mirrors the fact that events like those in Salem can occur at any point in history, in possibly any place containing humanity.

Personal Skills:

Authoritarian (A): Caster possesses the "Authoritarian" skill, as a figure of authority he gains access to an increased Mana pool when facing foes who have the "Chaotic" alignment, or those who have "confessed" to being of the Chaotic alignment. As Caster was the main symbol of authority during the Salem Witch Trials, being the head of the Court, he gains an A rank in Authoritarian that can increase his Mana parameter to B rank when facing a Chaotic opponent.

Human Observation (-): Caster's "Human Observation" is part of his Noble Phantasm We burn a hot fire here and as such bears no rank or individual skill. However enemy Master's who can observe Caster's skills will see him as having a A rank in Human Observation, something Caster himself will likely convince his own Master of as well.

Executioner (B+): A skill increasing damage when facing Evil aligned foes, or those who have "confessed" to having the Evil alignment. While not an executioner himself Caster did condemn the accused of the Witch Trials, when this is activated Caster's Noble Phantasm We burn a hot fire here deals increased damage.

Noble Phantasms

We burn a hot fire here- It melts away all concealment (C, Anti-Unit): During the Witch Trials many confessions were in all but name forced. Only in the fourth act of the play does a figure of authority, Reverend Hale, state that the Trials were based on false testimony. A Noble Phantasm that is only usable inside of Caster's territory, it creates a significantly tenser and hotter temperature within the territory that is quite noticeable to all who enter.

First and foremost it allows for Caster to force "confessions" that state a false alignment for a target, that of "Chaotic Evil". Though taxing on Caster's Mana as it is a complex Miracle to re-enact it is very useful as it allows him to use his Executioner and Authoritarian skills to powerful effect in combat. It also assuages Caster's possible conscience in the Holy Grail War as he declares all who stand against him as Chaotic Evil. Explained as an example Caster would (probably dramatically) declare various statements about his foe, they were "in compact with the Devil" or some half-truths relating to crimes they may have committed or been involved in, after this is done the Noble Phantasm causes the foe to agree with everything Caster has said (it should be noted that this is a Mental Interference effect, and can be cancelled as such) often going into detail on individual parts of Caster's accusations with quite unnatural and forced acting. Caster can then record these in a official document as he pleases, allowing him to identify the foe as a foe of the Chaotic Evil alignment.

This Noble Phantasm can also be used in a more offensive manner, Caster has access to the Sacraments of the Church with which he can create "Gods flames", striking down his foes with flame Magecraft. Possessing the relevant attributes of the Church's Foundation Caster can create the classic bursts of fire but is more predisposed to forming swords or other implements out of flame and hurling them towards a foe. When Caster is using both Executioner and Authoritarian his Magecraft becomes such that the flame becomes "a pure light that casts out the fire of Lucifer", a ray of light that shines with a blinding light it easily cuts through and burns up those who stand against it, only Noble Phantasms standing a chance of not being incinerated at a touch.

This is a sharp time, now, a precise time- Now, by God's grace, the shining sun is up, and them that fear not the light will surely praise it (B+, Anti-Army): Caster's most powerful Noble Phantasm it creates a small flame that ascends skywards. Once used Caster cannot access Territory Creation, however anywhere under this Noble Phantasm's growing influence grants access to We burn a hot fire here. The Noble Phantasm demands a growing upkeep of Mana from Caster, initially he can easily sustain it himself but after three days Caster is incapable of supplying the growing ball of fire with the exponential Mana cost, requiring him to execute the "guilty" that he has captured to maintain it's growth.

Growing into a second sun this Noble Phantasm is the symbol of Caster's new hope for finding the evil in the world and casting it out, initially only a small area underneath the Noble Phantasm will be under it's influence but eventually the nearby countryside will all be considered within it's control. While it is a painstakingly obvious Noble Phantasm that will most certainly cause the Church or Mage's Association to try and intervene it cannot be harmed or interfered with in any way as it ascends to the heavens.

After a day the Noble Phantasm will be a burning orb of fire that moves upwards, it is still quite dim at this point and is unlikely to draw attention. However after two days the Noble Phantasm can be easily seen throughout the area and is a bright skyward bound flame. After a week the Noble Phantasm has become bloated, less of a clear, purging flame and now it gives off a darker flame that is highly foreboding. Once it has grown to this size it will likely self-destruct, ending Caster's life and it's effects in the process. It can devastate the land under it's influence if this occurs.

To Caster the primary purpose of this Noble Phantasm is the summoning of Court Officials, appearing as if out of thin air they are initially willowy, light and fragmented beings that take on the form of the officers and clerks used by the Salem court during the trials, primarily to arrest the accused. Though they wield weak Mystic Codes that possess the attributes of the Church's Foundation they are easily destroyed with a single blow as they possess low parameters. Over time they will grow in strength with the ascension of the false Sun, transforming into a flaming army and finally each will appear with angelic wings, as if they fight in a holy crusade against evil itself.

The Court Officials can use the Warrants created by Caster to gain increased parameters when apprehending their targets, and also gain power when Caster himself is using his Executioner and Authoritarian skills. This allows Caster to eventually have an overpowering force in the Holy Grail War (before their own self destruction). The Court Officials are quite autonomous and follow Caster's command, organised into patrols of around 25 each. It should be noted that an unlimited amount of Court Officials cannot be created and at the most 170 can be active at any one time.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Link to image: https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2513715
    The image used is a piece of Joker Game boxart, the Danbooru page is where I found the image and I apologize if this is unsatisfactory for some.
    Link to Blu Ray box:
    http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/ZMAZ-10711
    Last edited by sherlock1110; June 10th, 2017 at 01:19 PM.

Blog Entries
    [spoiler=Appearance WARNING LARGE IMAGE]
    You can always put effort into finding a smaller image, you know.

And a source, while you're at it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ymir View Post
    You can always put effort into finding a smaller image, you know.

And a source, while you're at it.
    Hopefully I have put enough effort into my sheet now, but if there is still a problem please do not hesitate to notify me.

Laziness, thy form is me. EonADS's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    ^ If you make a Photobucket account, it comes with a free photo editor so you can crop or shrink your pics as needed. Or you can use Photoshop or whatever, but most of those cost money.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by EonADS View Post
    ^ If you make a Photobucket account, it comes with a free photo editor so you can crop or shrink your pics as needed. Or you can use Photoshop or whatever, but most of those cost money.
    Sorry, is it still too large? I do have image editing software so if you want me to make it smaller I can but it will take some time.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Sorry, is it still too large? I do have image editing software so if you want me to make it smaller I can but it will take some time.
    It's not really that bad IMO. It mean, it is in spoiler tags...

- - - Updated - - -

The Yuukiface is kind of funny but I used a Lelouch FC for both my Boethius and Justinian Alter sheets so I really have no right to complain...

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    just add 'h', 'l' or 'm' at the end of your Imgur URL, then it should be smaller automatically.
    For example, your link: http://i. imgur. com/ 0DoojEy.jpg, then add 'h': http://i. imgur. com/ 0DoojEyh.jpg
    without the spaces.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    It's not really that bad IMO. It mean, it is in spoiler tags...

- - - Updated - - -

The Yuukiface is kind of funny but I used a Lelouch FC for both my Boethius and Justinian Alter sheets so I really have no right to complain...
    No it is pretty bad I should've considered the image being a problem I've been very lazy with this sheet, but thanks for the support. The Boethius sheet was awesome by the bye.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    just add 'h', 'l' or 'm' at the end of your Imgur URL, then it should be smaller automatically.
    For example, your link: http://i. imgur. com/ 0DoojEy.jpg, then add 'h': http://i. imgur. com/ 0DoojEyh.jpg
    without the spaces.
    Thank you, I'm sorry I doubted your understanding of imgur images I didn't know that worked in this way.

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    So I did a quick look an the Servant Index when I stumbled upon Spartacus' Nyi Roro Kidul. Suffice to say, it was awesome. Her Sundanese origin (and speech and mannerism) was a very nice touch to her character, when suddenly I had this idea: "Why don't I make a sheet of a Surabayan with their general foul-mouth and all of that?".

Then I realized that Surabaya is the City of Heroes (in Indonesia)... Great, another idea.

Expect a very patriotic Archer in a week or so.
    Last edited by MehKitteh; June 10th, 2017 at 02:57 PM.

---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MehKitteh View Post
    Expect a very patriotic Archer in a week or so.
    hype hype hype

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Ok, i choose to hold on in my willy wonka sheet. I little because of the whole "where he goes" discusion but mostly because my search completely change my view of the character
    but i still have a question, since modern fictional characters are a no-no in this thread, how about real people?
    Walt disney, can he be made?

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post
    Ok, i choose to hold on in my willy wonka sheet. I little because of the whole "where he goes" discusion but mostly because my search completely change my view of the character
    but i still have a question, since modern fictional characters are a no-no in this thread, how about real people?
    Well while there is a Modern Fiction thread (you could do an awkward shoehorn of a Disney character into the Walt Disney character sheet if you really didn't want to) Walt Disney himself or Roald Dahl would be historical Servants so yeah it would work. I think there's also been examples of Walt Disney in the past so there's something to work on

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post
    I vaguely remembered a Walt Disney sheet made by someone in this (or the CaS 1) thread.

And of course, seeing the number of history-based sheets with a lot of artistic liberties, I guess Walt Disney is okay.

---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---