Page 345 of 858 FirstFirst ... 245295335340343344345346347350355395445845 ... LastLast
Results 6,881 to 6,900 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zikari8 View Post
    Beast VII

Note: Why am I only capable of making joke Servants?
    Wow, I think I should make one like this sometimes...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sherlock1110 View Post
    Long Post
    Thanks a lot for your long-ass but helpful review!

Totally not Eldritch WhatShouldNotBe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Well no, because that isn't a thing that happens.
    You know what else isn't a thing?

GENDERBENT LOLI JESUS

*looks at Royd*

Laziness, thy form is me. EonADS's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    A villain who became a hero or a historical villain remembered as a hero would just be a proper Heroic Spirit.
    A improper Heroic Spirit who was actually a Hero in another timeline somehow might be an Alter. Or a villian who was twisted into becoming a hero with a Grail or something else too.

- - - Updated - - -

If you look at all the Alters in canon, you'd see that none of them are Alters because of aspects of their legends.
    Either something happened differently in different history or they got corrupted by the grail, made by a grail, warped by a grail or drank a youth potion but still found the meaning of Christmas and being a good Santa
    If they went to shit in their legend that would just be like Berserker Lancelot or Caster Gilles.
    ...this makes so much more sense, and makes me feel kind of dumb for not realizing it sooner. Something was bothering me about all of this, but I just didn't think of it at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by WhatShouldNotBe View Post
    ..... Now I wonder how people would react if a villain is slowly converted into a hero by something like a Reverse-Angra Mainyu.

hell, what would be the villain's reaction in their final moments?
    That is a thing, technically. The opposite of Angra Mainyu is Ahura Mazda, but I kind of doubt it would work that way.

Quote Originally Posted by EonADS View Post

That is a thing, technically. The opposite of Angra Mainyu is Ahura Mazda, but I kind of doubt it would work that way.
    something something "all the world's kindness" something something

to be honest, I suspect all the alters and how Lily versions of servants tend to always be of 'lighter' versions of heroes, is that Nasu really, really likes the idea of the tragic fall of someone failing their beliefs or ideals or something.

A hypothetical Ahsoka Lily might works, as a well-known mad king who found nobility in religion.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    everyone's missing the obvious answer
    Caligula Lily
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    everyone's missing the obvious answer
    Caligula Lily
    Ooh, ooh, I actually did this one!

US Friend Code
    Goddammit there was bound to be someone who made a Gudako sheet someday, it took some time though...

Is this the power of Beast VII's Crimson Regicide?!

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    You know what else isn't a thing?

GENDERBENT LOLI JESUS

*looks at Royd*
    Dear Lord, not this again.

Execute C:\local\lib\toh.exe?
    ---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---
    summs up a lot of my ironic weeaboo circles
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    people who have waifus are necessarily mentally ill

True Name: Thjalfi
    Class: Lancer
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Attribute: Man

Strength: A+
    Endurance: C
    Agility: A+
    Mana: B
    Luck: B
    Noble Phantasm: A+
    Dislikes: Fighting, Wolves
    Natural Enemy: Tricksters, Atalanta, Achilles, Dantes
    Armament: A long war-axe, almost a pole-arm.
    Skills

Class Skills:
    Magic Resistance: (B)
    Thjalfi was born in the Age of Gods, a time when mysteries were much more prevalent in the world. This skill is altered by his consumption of the Marrow of one of Thor’s Divine Beasts, which slightly increases the skill’s effectiveness against divine mysteries.

Personal Skills:
    Favor of Thor: (B)
    Thjalfi was one of Thor’s personal servants, and was the one to travel with him in his battles the most. While Loki traveled with Thor for his own amusement, Thjalfi followed out of loyalty, and bravely battled even the most terrible foes alongside his master. For this, Thjalfi has a high resistance to lightning and thunder-based attacks.

This skill also acts as Prana Burst(Lightning) at the same Rank.

Divine Attendant:(C+)
    Thjalfi’s experience as Thor’s personal attendant gives him this skill. The main benefit of this skill is the ability to reinforce a single attribute of an ally, raising its rank. However, if the target for this skill has a divine nature, it further gains effectiveness, allowing him to raise other parameters as well, or raise one parameter to a high level. It does not matter how divine the target is, the benefit will be gained whether the target has a Divine skill of E rank or A rank.

Misleading Activities: (C)
    In his experience as Thor’s personal attendant, he was also able to more directly support Thor by confusing their opponent, most notably in Thor’s fight against Hrungni. In the early stages of a battle, he can confuse an opponent with misdirection, causing them to believe that their opponent is using a certain strategy or technique. Bravery , Mental Pollution, and similar skills may take effect, because those who possess them are able to simply ignore his words, assuming they know this skill’s effects.

Giant Beast Hunting: (A)
    Suprisingly, Thjalfi was able to bring down a giant seven rasts tall and three rasts wide, or in modern terms, around 49 miles tall and 21 miles wide. Against giant foes, he is capable of inflicting massive damage, even without his Noble Phantasm.

NP
    Noble Phantasms
    Divine Marrow
    Constitution of Tanngrisnir and Tanngnjóstr
    - [Anti-Unit(Self)/Anti-Army] Rank (C / B+)
    It was a terrible, terrible mistake, but I guess it was still delicious…

The Marrow Thjalfi consumed grants him some of the Divine Beast’s ability to come back from death. While he cannot resurrect himself, he can heal from injuries and sustain them incredibly well, passively giving him Battle Continuation at C-rank, and when activated, allowing him to heal from wounds faster and with less expense of prana.

However, just as the act of eating the marrow caused Thor’s own anger to flare, so too does activating this NP cause Thor’s anger to rise, even after the disappearance of the Gods. Since he’s served Thor for so long, Thor can’t bring himself to do anything much to Thjalfi. However, Thor’s anger still expresses itself as a corona of lightning and thunder about him. Just as Thor’s original expression of anger utterly terrified Thjalfi’s family, Thor’s anger now terrifies enemies that witness it. Bravery, Protection of the Faith, and Mental pollution all resist this mental interference, however, enemies of a monstrous nature will be more affected by the rage of a monster-slaying god.

Unfortunately, it is not without downsides. It does expend prana, and Thjalfi himself is utterly terrified by the activation of this skill, making him rather unwilling to use it.

Thought-Speed
    Race with Logi
    - [Anti-Unit(Self)] Rank ( A+ )
    I can’t run faster than thought… but I can run faster than you!

Achilles is known as the fastest hero in all eras, yet Thjalfi’s own speed can match his. This is not because Thjalfi is physically faster, but rather because this noble phantasm allows him the ability to run ‘almost as fast as thought’. Thjalfi’s movement, with this Noble Phantasm activated, is conceptually reinforced, rather than physically reinforced. He is granted the ability to move faster than a Servant’s thoughts can translate into physical actions.

Essentially, as long as one uses ‘thought’ while they move, Thjalfi can move as fast, as their thoughts must translate into action, a delay which Thjalfi exceeds. Thus, he is able to move so quickly in his target’s eyes, that his speed will border invisibility, as he is able to move almost faster than his opponent’s eyes can process his movement.

However, if an opponent does not use thought to act at all, but rather acts on instinct or intense amounts of skill, he cannot exceed their speed. He can only run ‘almost’ as fast as thought, and if the opponent is unthinking, he does not benefit from the conceptual effect.

This noble phantasm is the crystallization of his race with Logi, the personification of thought itself. While he did not exceed the speed of thought, he only lost by an arrow’s flight. Thus, his speed is not merely physical in nature, it is him racing the very concept of Thought itself. While he can never truly move faster than thought, he can still move faster than almost any servant.

Coward-Slayer
    Mokkerkalf’s End
    - [Anti-Fear] Rank ( A )
    No coward survives me, not even a giant!

Thjalfi was able to bring down a giant that was truly enormous, which should have crushed a simple human easily. Yet, he was able to bring it down, because the giant was afraid. This Noble Phantasm is the crystallization of that event. If an enemy is afraid, for any reason, he gains a advantage against them. It applies even if his enemy is not even afraid of him, for Mokkerkalf was originally afraid of Thor, not Thjalfi.

The Noble Phantasm acts by decreasing the enemy’s combat skill and parameters in proportion to how afraid they are, Mokkerkalf’s own fear causing him to be defeated by a simple human. The fear in question can be one that is dormant, say a fear of failure, which would suddenly flare up upon this NP’s activation. Those that can overcome their fears will be able to resist this NP’s effects, however, those who are unable to fully conquer their fears will be affected.

In particular, utter cowards will be absolutely crippled by this NP. A certain Shinji Matou would probably die of heart failure from this Noble Phantasm, as his fear would weaken his body so much it could no longer keep itself alive.

NOTE: I need to add Lore and Personality.

Last edited by WhatShouldNotBe; July 28th, 2017 at 04:40 PM.

Blog Entries
    Thjalfi: I have to say that I really love the NPs you gave this guy. The conceptual effects would fit into the Nasuverse perfectly, especially the second NP. It reminds me slightly of Takachiho's ability from Medaka Box when it comes to exploiting the delay between 'thought' and 'action' for a result akin to super-speed (the actual mechanics are very different though, and I apologize for the comparisons to a manga/anime I'm sure 90% of people here haven't read).

It sounds like Dantes' would be his worst enemy though, since his Enfer, Chateau D'if NP literally lets him move at the speed of thought with no delays. Definitely looking forward to the lore and personality sections!

True Name: Harald Wartooth, The King of Vikings
    Uh.... Seika?

I looked back and you actually kinda forgot to add this to the index....
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Thjalfi: I have to say that I really love the NPs you gave this guy. The conceptual effects would fit into the Nasuverse perfectly, especially the second NP. It reminds me slightly of Takachiho's ability from Medaka Box when it comes to exploiting the delay between 'thought' and 'action' for a result akin to super-speed (the actual mechanics are very different though, and I apologize for the comparisons to a manga/anime I'm sure 90% of people here haven't read).

It sounds like Dantes' would be his worst enemy though, since his Enfer, Chateau D'if NP literally lets him move at the speed of thought with no delays. Definitely looking forward to the lore and personality sections!
    His reaction to Dantes would be something along the lines of: 'Not this shit again'.

If Dantes activated that NP, the situation would suddenly be reversed, Thjalfi would always be just not fast enough to catch up to him, rather than others not acting fast enough to catch up to him.

He'd certainly recognize it for what it is and be extremely frustrated by it.

Edit: But seriously, Achilles status as 'the fastest of heroes' irks me. I mean, he's supposed to be invulnerable and incredibly skilled, not run really fast.
    Last edited by WhatShouldNotBe; July 28th, 2017 at 04:18 PM.

Thjalfi's not even really a hero. Just a fast guy Thor and Loki could bring with them.
    Achilles on the other hand is globally known more for his speed than being invulnerable.

Blog Entries
    But seriously, Achilles status as 'the fastest of heroes' irks me. I mean, he's supposed to be invulnerable and incredibly skilled, not run really fast.
    Achilles was noted as exceptionally swift in the Illiad; the Greek term used to describe his speed was the same as that for arrows, ships, gods and the like rather then normally fast humans.

Quote Originally Posted by Express View Post
    Thjalfi's not even really a hero. Just a fast guy Thor and Loki could bring with them.
    Achilles on the other hand is globally known more for his speed than being invulnerable.
    Wait, really?

thats odd. I always remembered has as the invulnerable one.

also, Thjalfi raced Thought and killed a giant larger than some mountains. I'd say that's pretty heroic.
    Achilles was noted as exceptionally swift in the Illiad; the Greek term used to describe his speed was the same as that for arrows, ships, gods and the like rather then normally fast humans.
    Well, yeah, but compared to someone that runs almost as fast as thought itself?

Blog Entries
    Well, yeah, but compared to someone that runs almost as fast as thought itself?
    I like that Thjalfi sheet, but you have to admit the guy is really freaking obscure. You can't honestly think Higashide/Nasu had him in mind when coming up with Achilles' NP.

I like that Thjalfi sheet, but you have to admit the guy is really freaking obscure. You can't honestly think Higashide/Nasu had him in mind when coming up with Achilles' NP.
    Fair enough.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm pretty sure Achilles is more famous for being invulnerable except for one small spot on his body. I mean, there's a common expression based on it...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Laziness, thy form is me. EonADS's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    I'm pretty sure Achilles is more famous for being invulnerable except for one small spot on his body. I mean, there's a common expression based on it...
    By that logic, Napoleon is most famous for being a short asshole, though xD