Page 426 of 858 FirstFirst ... 326376416421424425426427428431436476526 ... LastLast
Results 8,501 to 8,520 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Click here to toggle visibility of Pixiv image

True Name:
    Diomedes, the Cunning King
    Class: Assassin
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Attribute: Man
    Place of Origin: Greek Mythology

STR: B
    END: C
    AGI: A+
    MAG: D
    LCK: A+
    NP: A

Class Skills:
    Presence Concealment: A (C)
    Hides one's presence as a Servant. A rank high enough to succesfully perform ambushes on most enemy Servants.

Personal Skills:
    Concealment of the Goddess: A+
    A stealth-focused version of Affections of the Goddess. AGI, LUK and Presence Concealment are all greatly boosted, while the remaining parameters are left unchanged.

Revelation (Athena): EX
    Divine prescience that comes directly from Athena, goddess of wisdom and war. A "sixth sense" regarding battles and warfare. For Diomedes alone, rather than cryptic dreams, ominous portents or visions of the future, the information is directly told to him, as clear as possible, by the goddess herself.

Subversive Activities: C+
    The talent to reduce the enemy forces in the preliminary stages before going into battle. Over 40% of the total enemy force can be disabled outside of combat. Due to the nature of Greek warfare culture, Diomedes' heroic status remains unaffected by this skill.

Noble Phantasm
    Palladios
    Accursed Assurance of Invincibility
    - Barrier, Anti-Unit (Self), Rank A-

A holy statue of Pallas Athena, gifted by the goddess herself to Ilus, founder of Troy. A divine Aegis that ensured the safety of the city, its theft was one of the conditions for the Achaeans' victory during the Trojan War; such task fell to Odysseus and Diomedes, the most cunning and furtive of the Greek leaders, both beloved by Athena.

By calling out its True Name, Diomedes can evoke the image of his goddess to grant him the same protection and invincibility it gave to Troy. While it remains active, the Palladium blocks all offensive Noble Phantasms that would harm him. However, because it was meant to protect a city, it will not stop normal attacks or Anti-Unit Noble Phantasms, who lack the power or range to affect an entire settlement. In addition to this protection, it will also grant him a rank-up to END and A-Rank Battle Continuation.

However, such blessings do not come without a price. As the statue was meant only for Trojan hands, Diomedes lost the favor of his goddess for keeping it after the war, and it only returned to him decades later, when he gave the Palladium to Aeneas in Italy. Upon activating this Noble Phantasm, Concealment of the Goddess and Revelation (Athena) become permanently sealed, and he suffers and additional rank-down to LUK. These penalties can only be removed by returning the Noble Phantasm to either a Trojan or a Roman.

Lore & Personality
    Spoiler:
    Dislikes:
    Cowards who beg for their lives, Odysseus
    Talents:
    Theft, massacre
    Natural enemy:
    Apollo, Odysseus

In addition to being the second greatest warrior of the Illiad, Diomedes, King of Argos was also one of their most important stealth agents, alongside Odysseus. Twice did the two of them leave their camp in the dead of the night. The first time, they removed the Thracians, Troy's allies, from the war by killing their king and stealing their horses. On the second time, they infiltrated Troy and stole the Palladium from the temple of Athena, but not without killing more than a few guards and priests. In addition to this, Diomedes was also one of the warrior inside the Trojan Horse.

Wearing a common soldier's equipment to disguise his identity, and having to rely solely on his wits and skill (and Athena), it is under the Assassin class that Diomedes can fully show the meaning of his name, "god-like cunning". While by modern standards this would be the King of Argos in his least heroic, the ancient culture would have this be him at his bravest. Ambush was just another type of batle, "the place where the merit of men most shines through, where the coward and the resolute man are revealed".

The complete opposite of his Berserker self, under this class Diomedes prefers to plot and craft each movement and attack, never taking action unless victory is almost guaranteed. Thus, he is much more likely to aim for the enemy Masters instead of their Servants. And yet, even with this wildly different Modus Operandi, the Grail War is still more of an entertainment event for him than anything else, in this class a test of his personal abilities and cleverness rather than combat prowess.

Should he win the Grail, his wish will also be a rematch, but with Odysseus rather than Hector. After the theft of the Palladium, the King of Ithaca attempted to murder him to get all the glory for himself. Diomedes noticed this and was able to disarm and subdue Odysseus, taking him back to camp tied up and with more than one bruise from a sword's flat side. However, because Odysseus was essential for the fall of Troy, Diomedes was unable to give his "friend" the punishment he deserved.
    Last edited by Zork Knight; December 11th, 2017 at 06:55 PM.

somewhere on some continent, in some random city of some merit.
    i felt adding a combat style as a skill unnecessary, but i will add it to his combat section, also was the way i wrought his an NP better then how i uselessly do it?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Assassin!Diomedes: Very unexpected, very enjoyable. Concealment of the Goddess and the Revelation variants are very nice touches in my book. The NP, though I originally thought was ill fitting and would make more sense for a Shielder but you roped it into the Assassin container and made it work. Props to you Zork!

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    Assassin!Diomedes: Very unexpected, very enjoyable. Concealment of the Goddess and the Revelation variants are very nice touches in my book. The NP, though I originally thought was ill fitting and would make more sense for a Shielder but you roped it into the Assassin container and made it work. Props to you Zork!
    I went with the Palladium since I couldn't think of anything else and he stole it in a stealth operation with Odysseus. But yeah, an Assassin with a defensive Noble Phantasm is weird.

US Friend Code
    I mean, Osakabe NP is defensive so there's a precedent.
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

hmm, you know now im thinking about not adding a mention to melonkomas using Pygmachia as he never actually used it in life nor was famouse for it.

he was more famous for his interesting technique of never letting an attack land him or giving an attack.

Quote Originally Posted by venomking View Post
    hmm, you know now im thinking about not adding a mention to melonkomas using Pygmachia as he never actually used it in life nor was famouse for it.
    He was only the Olympic champion of the sport, that's not even worth a footnote?
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Funderfullness View Post
    He was only the Olympic champion of the sport, that's not even worth a footnote?
    So he’s getting to the point where he’s now actively removing features on his sheets and calling it a bonus?

Hey guys I got this idea for a Saber who doesn't sword.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    So a 'False Saber' ala Strange Fake?

Blog Entries
    So a Saber who only shoots beams?

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm thinking somebody who fights bare-handed and uses their body as a "sword", sort of like the main dude from Katanagatari. Hmm, thinking of it, that'd actually be a pretty cool idea...

JP Friend Code
    Pretty sure there was a Gold Saint whose arm was Excalibur.

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zork Knight View Post
    Pretty sure there was a Gold Saint whose arm was Excalibur.
    yes, capricorn shura

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries

white assassin

i think this is like, my third assassin in sequence, and it was hard as f to find a fc to this, and i am not even that happy with said fc, but i kinda realy like this idea so i will post anyway.

assassin: lady blanca

Str:B, End:B, Agi:A
    Mna:D, Lck:D, Np:C
    Aligment: chaotic/neutral
    Height: 155cm(lady)
    Weight: 66kg(lady)
    Place of origin: america
    Armament: Voice
    Deslike: traps, closed spaces, cruel people
    Talents: being beautiful and terrifying at the same time
    Natural enemies: hunters, child abusers, people that dont respect privicy.

skills:
    Pressence concealment(B+): Hides one's presence as a Servant. Suitable for spying. It is possible to disappear and become almost impossible to be detected. However, efficiency will decrease once preparations to attack are taken. because of assassin's unique nature, one of the phantom can gain a rank if the other drop their lower theirs.

self-replenishment(mana)(D+): usualy a skill of theAvenger class. assassin cannot quite meet the class specifications, but can still get this skill.Recovers a minuscule amount of magical energy every turn, and it a bonus when in the nature.

affection from the devil(C): a skill for those who are loved by a monstrous being, it grants a rank up in Endurance and Luck. it grants another rank up against humans

Hollow Lament of the Falsely Living(C)is a Skill where the Servant is capable of emitting an immense scream, temporarily robbing enemies and allies alike of their ability to think and respond; those who do not expect it or are incapable of the mental resilience to withstand it may temporarily lose their ability to breathe.

animal dialouge(B+): capable of complex trade of ideas with animals and phantasmal beasts, but not comanding then. excepcions are made for canines.

noble phantasm:

Schmerzhafter Schrei: the white song of departure(anti-unit: C):
    assassin's noble phantasm, a cry of pain and sorrow so profound it breaks the heart of whoever listens to it.
    when activated, all three parts of assassin will screen with all their emotions, this overwelms the target who knew dies of saddnes. the attack is not magical or mental but emotional and thus is not block by those kind of resistances, but the the effect is reduced to beings with bad empathy and outwrite does not afect beings without fellings.
    this noble phantasm can be block by not listening to it but it needs to be totaly block off, only muffle the sound is not enough to not be afected and even a second of exposure can be lethal.
    weaker versions can be used by individual parts of assassin if needed.

lore: assassin's true name is lady blanca.
    blanca is a white female wolf who was the mate of Lobo, the king of currumpaw. a innocent (kinda) wolf who was decived and killed by hunters so they could capture her mate.
    A white Lady is a type of female ghost dressed in all white reportedly seen in rural areas and associated with some local legend of tragedy. A most famous is the white lady of Rochester, New York. Common to many of these legends is the theme of loss of a daughter or betrayal of a husband.
    They are bothPhantomswho would individually be unable to manifest as Servants. There is also a third Phantom with the ability to amplify their voice, the Lorelei.

personality: assassin is made up of three beings, each one has distinct personality.
    blanca, despite being a wolf, act more like a domestic dog who is docile when well treated but turns violent if danger is felt. the white lady is, to a certain point, the more social of the three. she is always exhaling an air of saddnes and even if she smiles, those smiles are sad.
    the third phantom, the lorelei is shy and is alway hiding her presence behind the other two
    Last edited by the god of world-0; December 12th, 2017 at 08:23 PM.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Fate / White Memoria

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle TresserT's Avatar
    Servant Caster

Stats
    Strength: B
    Endurance: D
    Agility: B
    Mana: EX
    Luck: D
    Noble Phantasm: B

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    Max Attack: 12,500
    Max HP: 10,000
    Q(4) AAA(3) B(1) EX(4)
    Tools: Straw Doll, Hammer and Nail, Katana

Skills
    Passive Skills
    Territory Creation C+
    The ability to fortify a location for the purposes of improving one's magical ability. Though Caster is unable to create any large scale workshops, she is able to create several smaller "Shrines" without much preparation.
    Increases Arts Card effectiveness by 7%
    Item Construction D+
    The ability to create magical items out of the proper materials. Her ability to create trinkets and charms en masse is genuinely impressive. However, the magical effects of these artifacts are dubious.
    Increases own debuff success rate by 5%
    Riding A
    The ability to use mounts or vehicles. Normally Caster's rank in this skill would be reduced due to her class. However, as long as she forms a contract with the mount in question there will be no issues.
    Increases own Quick card effectiveness by 10%

Personal Skills
    Witchcraft A
    Signifies one as a user of witchcraft. Though the majority of her "magic" involves odd curses and questionable rituals, occasionally she will reveal her true abilities as a magus. She specializes in water, earth, and nature based elemental magic.
    Chance [60%-80%] to reduce one enemy's Noble Phantasm gauge by 1. CD [7-5]
    Demon Lord B
    The ability to command those who do not adhere to the morals of men. If a cruel general leads a noble army, then he is a tyrant. If a cruel general leads a cruel army, then he is a demon lord.
    To those who think similarly to Caster, this skill will act as both Charisma and Military Tactics. However, to everyone else it seems to be something closer to Mental Pollution. In Caster’s case, “those who think similarly” refers to literal monsters and demons.
    Increase party’s NP damage for 1 turn [9%-18%] and increase party’s Arts card effectiveness for 3 turns [9%-18%]. CD [7-5]
    Familiar A+++
    The ability to bind existing entities to one’s self and control them remotely. This is generally achieved through magical contracts. In Caster’s case, she can transform nearly anything into a familiar, from inanimate objects to Divine Beasts. She can even create lesser familiars out of pure magical energy. However, even at this rank she is unable to force something into a contract.
    Gain critical stars for 1 ally [3-12] and increase that ally’s NP gauge by 30%. Lower own NP gauge by 10%. CD [10-7]
    Lore
    Lore
    A Caster class Servant available for summoning. The kind of light-hearted and carefree person that doesn't bother hiding their sadism. The type whose variety of quirks get ignored until the story starts to get serious. She is that kind of person.

Height: 154 cm
    Weight: 44 kg
    Source: Historical Myth
    Region: Japan
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    She has often been caught nailing dolls to trees, ringing bells in the middle of the night, and asking about the preferred color of toilet paper. The effects of these rituals have never been witnessed, but she insists "if you hadn't walked in it would have worked!"

Familiar A+++
    Though she her magical ability alone is potent enough to grant her the Caster class, her true talent lies in her ability to command an army of familiars. She employs a wide range of entities, from mops to Divine Beasts. Even when in direct combat, she will often toss exploding lesser familiar at her enemies. For the sake of efficiency, she prefers sacrificing them over using her witchcraft directly.

Demon Lord B
    The ability to command an army of monsters. Normally this skill would refer to monsters in a metaphorical sense, such as the ruthless Huns or Mongols. However, despite being an excellent leader, as Caster fights with an army of otherwise civil youkai this skill's rank is down. Still, she is able to command her army relatively well.

A demoness known as the Frog Witch. Though she was originally a nun, after contracting with an evil god her mind was gradually corrupted. Or perhaps she simply gained the means to do as she had always wanted. She is an expert in elemental witchcraft, but she instead chooses to use the curses taught to her by the evil god. As such, it could be said that she gained some of his eccentricities.

The hero who rides into battle on a frog, her father's sword in hand. He was killed for fighting the oppressors of his people. Her only wish is to achieve his dream of liberation. Or perhaps her wish is to avenge him. As she slowly loses herself to that god, the difference becomes less important.
    Noble Phantasms
    Noble Phantasms
    Nikushisen
    No Rank
    A divine beast in the shape of a giant, sentient frog. It is not a true Noble Phantasm, but simply the most powerful familiar employed by Caster. Despite being a familiar, it is in many ways more powerful than its master. It is capable of using witchcraft similar to Caster's, though on a much grander scale than the Servant is capable of. Also similar to Caster, the frog often performs more questionable "magical" rituals.

The Witch and the Skeleton
    Spectre, the Gashadokuro
    Anti-Army, E-EX
    Targets: 1
    The ultimate "last trump card" in Caster's arsenal. Though it is a technically a familiar type Phantasm, it is fundamentally different than the other familiars Caster wields. When the Phantasm's true name is released, the remains of any deceased in the area are gathered together, transforming into a skeletal monster. The skeleton's size, power, and the length at which it can remain active are determined entirely by the strength and number of the deceased used in its construction. As a result, there is no limit to how strong or weak the creature can become.
    The "remains" used to form the skeleton do not necessarily have to be physical remains. Any lingering energy or emotions will be used to power the creature, though the weaker this energy is the less it will increase the skeleton's overall power. Of course, this energy is used up in order to maintain the skeleton's existence, so consecutive activations are impossible.
    In her life, Caster managed to summon a skeleton the size of a castle, using the remains of her defeated enemy armies. However, she believes that she can create an even larger one.
    ​Buster
    Deal moderate damage to a single enemy [increases with level]. Deal additional damage for each defeated ally [increases with overcharge].

Creator's Notes
    So it's Takiyashahime yaaaaaaaaaay!

For Mary I started out with a classic Servant idea, then tried to figure out how I could make it work in Grand Order. For this one it was the other way around and I think it's kind of apparent. I'm still happy with how she turned out, though.

She hits pretty hard for a Caster, but that's not saying much, really. Especially with 3 Arts cards and low Territory Creation. Her skill set is actually really good. Familiar more or less guarantees that an ally will get a critical regardless of their star weight. Plus it increases the ally's noble phantasm gauge. It's basically made for Berserkers. Combined with Arts up and NP damage Up and she synergizes excellently with Vlad.

That said, she's meant to be frail as hell, with low HP for a 5 star and no defensive skills. She needs support in order to keep her alive, which means a Vlad/Tamamo/Takiyashahime team wouldn't work too well. This is bad with her Noble Phantasm too- Gashadokuro gets stronger the fewer allies she has alive, but you don't want to wind up with someone frail as the last one alive.

In a standard grail war, she winds up being a pretty basic Caster, sadly. Main gimmick is summoning tons of weaker familiars, has some high power spells to defend herself, NP is reskinned Godzilla that requires some prep time. It can't be helped, though.
    Last edited by TresserT; December 13th, 2017 at 05:48 PM.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    gameplay is highest lore
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Blog Entries
    i normaly dont like fgo style sheets but treeser kinda does it very well

Fate / White Memoria

no like he was famous for not throwing hits, adding pygmachia as a fighting skill just feels to me as being wrong since his entire fighting style was to never get hit or give a hit, i feel the fame for not throwing a hit would dull his ability in pygmachia, oh wait i just figured out a way to do it. i could give him it in weakened state , and create an interesting turn on fame.