Page 579 of 858 FirstFirst ... 79479529569574577578579580581584589629679 ... LastLast
Results 11,561 to 11,580 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    Too soon, man. Too soon.

Execute C:\local\lib\toh.exe?
    ---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---
    summs up a lot of my ironic weeaboo circles
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    people who have waifus are necessarily mentally ill

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Mbu'tco' is quite an interesting sheet, specially the dream NP. I wonder how he'd react to my Spearfinger, since he seems to be more "human-friendly" than her

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    Mbu'tco' is quite an interesting sheet, specially the dream NP. I wonder how he'd react to my Spearfinger, since he seems to be more "human-friendly" than her
    Yeah, that is odd. Well, I guess Spearfinger wasn't punished by something that is basically above you all day, every day, watching... I guess Mbu'tco' might try to go for a contest (during the night, maybe) or just a duel.
    Or then they'd just team up, with Spearfinger getting the livers and Mbu'tco' getting the rest.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    A cool Olympias profile but one Question what was again the effects of Protection of the Faith and Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig and can it reall rank up the divinity by claiming to had coitus with one ?
    but one thought besides i wouldnt recommend a vine-bar at a chariot especially to let the Dragons nip at the alc...
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    'Had coitus' is not a smart way to say that she swings with people.

In fact, coitus shouldn't be used outside of academical subjects and Latin enthusiasts discussions.
    Last edited by MehKitteh; May 27th, 2018 at 03:59 PM. Reason: Forgot some apostrophes.

---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiki-pon View Post
    Yeah, that is odd. Well, I guess Spearfinger wasn't punished by something that is basically above you all day, every day, watching... I guess Mbu'tco' might try to go for a contest (during the night, maybe) or just a duel.
    Or then they'd just team up, with Spearfinger getting the livers and Mbu'tco' getting the rest.
    Well, she was punished by the Higher Beings when she tried to build a bridge that was too close to the Upper World. Does that count?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiki-pon View Post
    Mbutco i somehow believe to have heard from owl-humanoid beings do you know from which tribes folclore he is ?Also i must say he reminds me strongly on the Mothman of Point pleasent you could use this also for a Connection if you like ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Well, she was punished by the Higher Beings when she tried to build a bridge that was too close to the Upper World. Does that count?
    She didn't die from it, though. He sure did. I believe there was an earthquake involved in there somewhere too. For someone dim and superstitious like him (plus being abandoned by his father), that's pretty scary.

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    Bloody hell, I got the notification that a post went in but the thread doesn't show any new posts.

This is confusing, but in the case that my browser is retarded, I'd like to say, 'You're welcome and have a pleasant experience making more sheets'.
    Last edited by MehKitteh; May 27th, 2018 at 04:08 PM. Reason: I shouldn't post at BL on 3 AM.

---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Both of your last sheets are great Shiki-pon, and I really like the Bogeyman skill.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    Both of your last sheets are great Shiki-pon, and I really like the Bogeyman skill.
    Thanks for the compliment. Bogeyman was kind of a no-brainer once I thought about it, though. Owlie's sheet just looked so empty back then...

Blog Entries
    Jeez, that faceclaim is scary. I like the dreaming NP, though I do wonder if Mbu'tco's Madness Enhancement and general stupidity would make it harder for him to relay the information to his Master. Unless they see what he sees when they sleep.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizard View Post
    Jeez, that faceclaim is scary. I like the dreaming NP, though I do wonder if Mbu'tco's Madness Enhancement and general stupidity would make it harder for him to relay the information to his Master. Unless they see what he sees when they sleep.
    I was hoping someone'd point the scariness out. Did you also notice his mouth is actually around the edge of the feathers, too? He's even got teeth!
    And yeah, the Master can see something of a Servant's dreams through the link made by the contract.
    Last edited by Shiki-pon; May 27th, 2018 at 04:28 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    The one thing that I like with these new people and sheets is that they're good (with some exceptions), unlike when I first started making sheets.

So kudos to all of you.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, birds are scary.

---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    This reminds me that I must look for better places to look for future FCs, as well as to some old (the lack of edge in Phillip II's FC is unforgivable)

Blog Entries
    Doing that sheet has got me all fired up to work on some more. I'm already starting on a second one with a third in mind.

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    This reminds me that I must look for better places to look for future FCs, as well as to some old (the lack of edge in Phillip II's FC is unforgivable)
    *remembers old sheets with missing FCs, meaning that I must once again dive into the depths of boorus, Tweets, and pixiv*

---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Sorry for the Vietnam flashbacks

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Rider of the Mediterranean
    Faceclaim

FC Link
    Servant Class: Rider
    Alternate Classes: Caster, Berserker
    True Name: Myrina
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Origin: Classical Mythology
    Armament: Spear, Bow

Parameters:
    STR: C
    END: D
    AGI: B
    MANA: B
    LUCK: C
    NP: C

Skills
    Class Skills:

Magic Resistance - Rank C: Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether.
    Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals. Furthermore, she receives additional resistance from her ‘Protection of Horus’ Skill.

Riding - Rank A+: A Class Skill of Rider and Saber class Servants, denoting the ability to ride mounts and vehicles. Rider-class Servants will typically possess a high rank. It is said that dragon type mounts are an exception, requiring a different ability other than Riding.
    All vehicles and all creatures up to the level of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast can be used as mounts. However, that does not apply to members of the Dragon Kind.

Personal Skills:

Protection of Horus - Rank D: A Skill that demonstrates the protection of the Sky God, Horus.
    Owing to a treaty between herself and the ruler of Egypt, equated with Horus, Rider is afforded some measure of protection. A slight resistance against both physical and magical damage is displayed.

Charisma - Rank D-: A composite Skill consisting of a person's charm as well as the natural talent to command or unify an army or country. Increases the ability of allies during group battles. A rare talent, and an ability inherent to Servants of the Saver class.
    At D-rank, not quite the Charisma of a Queen, but more like the charm of a born warrior. Sufficient to lead an army against a horde of monsters and charm other monarchs.

Mystery Slayer - Rank C: A Skill born of its owner being responsible for the removal of Mystery from their era on a large scale.
    As one who viciously attacked the remnants of Atlantis’ people as well as fought the spawn of the Gorgon in a devastating war, Rider has been afforded this Skill. However, Rider possesses also possesses some kindness towards those bearing Mystery, evidenced by her fair treatment of the Atlanteans once they capitulated, as well as the giant snakes Rider once tended to.
    More properly, Rider’s version of this Skill manifests most towards those that threaten humans. The Atlanteans, a highly advanced civilization, struck her as an invasion force, rather than a group of survivors. The spawn of the Gorgon, on the other hand, despoiled and slaughtered everything they came across, and thus were to be destroyed.

Noble Phantasms

The Great Mother Serpent
    Mḗtēr Óphis

Anti-Army, Rank C
    The armor Rider reputedly made for herself, using the skin of a giant serpent that she had tended to. The serpent was a descendant of Echidna, like the Amazons themselves, though naturally from a different familial line. Still, the kinship shared made it possible to tame the great beast. It was seen as a protector of Rider’s Amazon tribe, and in a way, continued to defend them after its death in the form of armor for Rider and her soldiers.
    Normally taking the shape of armor made from gold-colored snake scales, Mḗtēr Óphis can be activated by Rider taking off the armor. When thrown, the armor fills out, returning the serpent it was made of to life. Mḗtēr Óphis is a Phantasmal Beast by nature, but is relatively weak in comparison to more famous ones. It does, however, possess great speed and the ability to spit venom, serving as a war mount for Rider. Unlike most of the mounts used by Riders, Mḗtēr Óphis cannot fly, but can swim, and in fact becomes even faster while moving in water.
    Once Rider dismisses Mḗtēr Óphis, the snake returns into the armor. Though Rider doesn’t automatically re-equip the armor, she can call it back to herself just like any Servant can do with their equipment.

Sanctuary of the Great Goddess
    Ieró ton Megalón Theón

Barrier, Rank B
    Manifesting as a small temple complex, Ieró ton Megalón Theón rises from the ground once invoked. It is a representation of the Samothrace temple complex that Rider reputedly founded. As it is the closest known representation of her ‘home’ she receives a fame boost within it.
    As this is the Samothrace temple complex as it was originally built, it is wholly dedicated to The Great Mother of the Amazons, and thus rejects the presence of men. Male Heroic Spirits within the temple complex suffer a rank-down to all of their parameters. As male deity, her ‘Protection of Horus’ Skill is also disabled while Rider is within Ieró ton Megalón Theón.
    In addition, while within its confines, Rider gains the ability to utilize the power of the gods, effectively gaining the use of Divine Words. However, lacking the ‘High-Speed Divine Words’ Skill, her casting is not comparable to the great magi of the Age of the Gods in speed.

Description
    Dislikes: Sailing, weak men
    Talents: Making things out of leather, observing rituals
    Natural Enemy: Gorgon, Mopsus

Rider’s true identity is Myrina, Serpent Queen of the Amazons.

Myrina is a fierce and haughty warrior queen, differing from the other queens of the Amazons by being far more of a warrior than a leader. She could never sway the masses nor lead a nation, but struck a chord with individuals, who eventually came to form her army. Myrina sees war as her purpose, and it is difficult to argue with her prowess and determination when it comes to pursuing it.
    As is customary to an Amazon, Myrina does not display a fondness for men. What she feels cannot be called outright hatred, either, but merely a slight disdain. Men that are weak in her eyes are treated with contempt, though. In her eyes, men can be strong even if they are not warriors, but people like a certain pharaoh, unfit for combat or rulership and swaying to their heart’s desire, are the weakest of weak.
    Despite her deeds and martial prowess, Myrina could never catch the hearts of the people like the other famed queens of the Amazons, Hippolyta and Penthesilea. She feels a twinge of jealousy toward them, but feels that the fault lies in herself, rather than them. In a Holy Grail War, she would thus seek out the strongest opponents, wishing to prove her worth and forge a continuation to her legend.
    Her wish to the Holy Grail would be to be elevated to the same heights as Hippolyta and Penthesilea. However, he feels that such a thing is something she would have to do for herself, so she might very well opt for a second life instead.
    Myrina has little personal care for her Master, especially if they happen to be a swooning imbecile. They are necessary for her continued waging of the Holy Grail War, however, and thus she would serve and protect them loyally. A Master is also the beginning of an audience, the seed from which her myth might grow.

Lore
    Myrina was a queen of the Amazons, but far less famous than Penthesilea and Hippolyta. In her youth, she was the caretaker of a giant serpent her tribe tended to as a fellow descendant of Echidna. The snake was a protector of her people, and after its death, it was Myrina’s idea to have them honour its role as a protector by forging its body into armor. Rather than dishonouring the serpent’s role as their defender by forsaking its protection, the great snake could be allowed to continue its duty, even in death.
    Myrina was eventually crowned queen, and struck out with an army. She invaded the outskirts of Atlantis, which had recently fallen, seeing the increased activity brought by refugees as preparation for an attack. Realizing her mistake, she sought peace and vowed to become the Atlanteans’ defender.
    Next, she battled against the foul spawn of the Gorgon, wiping out the last of the creature’s threat from the face of the earth. Her road eventually took her to Northern Africa, then known as Libya, where she worked in concert with the pharaoh of the time. Though she barely interacted with him, the pharaoh fell for Myrina, allowing her to broker a treaty between the people of Egypt and her Amazons. Disgusted by the weak pharaoh’s courting, Myrina forged onwards.
    On one of her travels across the Mediterranean, she was blown off course by a particularly fierce storm. In thanks to the gods for her and her forces survival, Myrina established a temple to the Great Goddess of her people on the island where they drifted to. The temple would eventually grow into a temple complex, becoming host to the mystery cult of Samothrace.
    Eventually, she and her forces met their end, fighting against the army of Sipylus the Scythian, aided by the prophecies of Mopsus, a celebrated seer.

Notes
    Going for a hat trick with the good(ish?) sheets! (Never mind, I forgot about Liyongo) In other words, this too got finished recently, so I decided to post it. Thanks for everyone's help in deciding some of the stuff about her NPs.
    Not the best FC though, just the most fitting I could find. Looks like Cleopatra.

Last edited by Shiki-pon; June 26th, 2018 at 02:45 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    ... The influx of sheets boggles my mind.

---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---