Page 73 of 782 FirstFirst ... 23636871727374757883123173573 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,460 of 15627

Thread: Create-a-Servant

Back again....Gaze upon my new work and despair~~~

------------------

Caster

Class: Sailor Scout! Caster.
    True Name: That's a secret~<3 It's Deadpool.
    Alignment: Justice! Love! And Peace!!! Why are we doing this? Chaotic Insane, b!#$@s.

"Am I kawaii? Uguu~"
    Did you really just say that?
    Fighting evil by moonlight~
    Statistics
    Strength: Unstoppable! E
    Endurance: Unfathomable! D
    Agility: Unbelievable! E
    Magic: Unimaginable! E
    Luck: Unthinkable! E
    Noble Phantasm: Un-Un-Un....Guys, I need another word that starts with "Un". E

Class Abilities
    Territory Creation
    With my powers of love and justice, I can make any area my own "happy place". Hehehehe~ I don't think we have that ability. Winning love by daylight~

Personal Abilities
    Mental Pollution
    All I ever think about is that sexy hunk, Tuxedo Mask~ Haaaa....But all he cares for is that b&%$#, Serena. B&$#@ better get ta steppin' off mah man. D:< Yo, we can't say that on a public forum. Never running from a real fight~

Healing Factor
    I just don't know why but whenever I get hurt, I heal up. *snap* Just like that! It's so useful when I fighting the monster-of-the-week. Uguu~ We got it from Wolvie, remember? He is the one named Sailor Pool~

Noble Phantasm
    Spiral Chimichanga Rod In The Name of the Pool, I'll Kill the F%$@ Outta Ya <3
    Type: Anti-EVIL Wait, doesn't that mean it'd kill us too? We're not evil. "Chaotic Insane"? More like Insanely Awesome.

This is my most powerful rod out of all my rods. It's a gun. No...I didn't steal it from "Serena" or "Usagi" or whatever her name is. Anyways, using the rod to absorb the power of the MOON, I can use my most powerful attacks! Like RAINBOW POOL HEART ATTACK, AWESOME SPIRAL HEART GOUGER and SAILOR POOL KICK. What horrible names for just shooting things. No one can stand even a chance against my love and peace~ And chimichangas~

Remember kids~ Be good or monsters from a dark and evil kingdom will take over your body and I will be forced to kill ya. Hehe~ <3

*bzzt*

Can I keep the suit? Whaddya mean I can't? *BLAM BLAM BLAM* MINE! HEHEHEHE. ...We forgot the money.

Spoiler:

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Relevant:

<NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The idea behind that picture is great, but Kohakus face will haunt my nightmares.

And hillarious sheet, Mssr.
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, Kohaku looks a little off there. Not the best picture, but it fits in context.
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

Kohaku x Deadpool

OTP

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Relevant:

MOTHER F**CKIN' SAVED!! And I love Kohaku's expression! Such childlike joy!

Ayakashi of Boundaries Yakumo-san's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MssrNeko View Post
    Back again....Gaze upon my new work and despair~~~

------------------

Caster

Class: Sailor Scout! Caster.
    True Name: That's a secret~<3 It's Deadpool.
    Alignment: Justice! Love! And Peace!!! Why are we doing this? Chaotic Insane, b!#$@s.

"Am I kawaii? Uguu~"
    Did you really just say that?
    Fighting evil by moonlight~
    Statistics
    Strength: Unstoppable! E
    Endurance: Unfathomable! D
    Agility: Unbelievable! E
    Magic: Unimaginable! E
    Luck: Unthinkable! E
    Noble Phantasm: Un-Un-Un....Guys, I need another word that starts with "Un". E

Class Abilities
    Territory Creation
    With my powers of love and justice, I can make any area my own "happy place". Hehehehe~ I don't think we have that ability. Winning love by daylight~

Personal Abilities
    Mental Pollution
    All I ever think about is that sexy hunk, Tuxedo Mask~ Haaaa....But all he cares for is that b&%$#, Serena. B&$#@ better get ta steppin' off mah man. D:< Yo, we can't say that on a public forum. Never running from a real fight~

Healing Factor
    I just don't know why but whenever I get hurt, I heal up. *snap* Just like that! It's so useful when I fighting the monster-of-the-week. Uguu~ We got it from Wolvie, remember? He is the one named Sailor Pool~

Noble Phantasm
    Spiral Chimichanga Rod In The Name of the Pool, I'll Kill the F%$@ Outta Ya <3
    Type: Anti-EVIL Wait, doesn't that mean it'd kill us too? We're not evil. "Chaotic Insane"? More like Insanely Awesome.

This is my most powerful rod out of all my rods. It's a gun. No...I didn't steal it from "Serena" or "Usagi" or whatever her name is. Anyways, using the rod to absorb the power of the MOON, I can use my most powerful attacks! Like RAINBOW POOL HEART ATTACK, AWESOME SPIRAL HEART GOUGER and SAILOR POOL KICK. What horrible names for just shooting things. No one can stand even a chance against my love and peace~ And chimichangas~

Remember kids~ Be good or monsters from a dark and evil kingdom will take over your body and I will be forced to kill ya. Hehe~ <3

*bzzt*

Can I keep the suit? Whaddya mean I can't? *BLAM BLAM BLAM* MINE! HEHEHEHE. ...We forgot the money.
    You sir, deserve the greatest respect of all the interneter. There is no word to quantify the "win" that you've made.

Here's an updated version of DRIFTER, one of my first sheets that I put in this thread. Enjoy.

=======================

Class: Archer
    True Name: DRIFTER
    Alignment: Neutral (Either Good or True)

Statistics
    Strength: E
    Endurance: D
    Agility: C
    Magic: C
    Luck: A
    Noble Phantasm: B+

Class Skills
    Independent Action
    The capacity of Servants to subsist without a Master. At this rank, the Servant is capable of existing for three days without an established contract, and may remain for a short period of time even after his spiritual core has subsisted severe damage.

Riding
    The ability to ride beasts and vehicles. At this rank, the Servant is capable of handling almost any mount and medium-sized vehicles (i.e. automobiles) with an average amount of skill.

Personal Skills
    Clairvoyance
    Enhanced visual perception. At this rank, the Servant is capable of accurate aim in a four-kilometer range. Servant is able to track down moving targets with considerable ease.

Disengage
    The ability to break away from battle. At this rank, the Servant can retreat from battle with little chance of failing. Also has the ability to return an unfavorable battle to the first turn, along with the status of the battlers.

Subversive Activities

The capability to lay traps meant to diminish the opponent’s strength before battle. At this rank, traps laid may reduce opponent’s battle effectiveness by 50%.

Noble Phantasm(s)
    Peacemaker The Guns That Won the West
    Type: Anti-Unit/Battalion
    A special weapon conceptualizing Archer’s specialization in late 19th century gunpowder weapons. This Noble Phantasm has the ability to shift its shape and form to suit Archer’s needs at the moment. From a pair of dusty revolvers to a devastating Gatling gun to a bundle of explosive dynamite. An all-purpose weapon fit to handle any situation its owner is embroiled in.

True Grit Dead Man Walking
    Type: Support
    An old yellowed piece of parchment, marked with an empty picture box that is labeled “WANTED: DEAD OR ALIVE”. Printed on the bottom is what looks to be a reward but the ink has faded beyond comprehension. When Archer finds a target that he wants to track, he will assign them to his poster. The poster will be filled with the target’s picture, known parameters and abilities, and Archer gains the ability to sense where they travel. Once the bounty is complete, the poster wipes clean for another target. However, this only applies to Servants and Masters he has seen and fought. Plus, his senses only tell him the general area of the target.

Dead Eye Fastest Guns in the West
    Type: Anti-Unit
    Archer’s most deadly attack and the one that associates him as the amalgamation of all the Western heroes of fiction. Pushing his senses to their utmost limits, he enters into a trance-like state where time has slowed down to a crawl. Within a fraction of a second, DRIFTER unleashes six gunshots aimed at vital areas. To avoid this lighting barrage of lead, the opposing Servant must have an A rank AGI or abilities that can assist them to dodge or protect against the bullets. However, this can only be used when he has a revolver.

=======================

Notes:
    • Originally, I gave DRIFTER a Fraggle Rock-esque NP, but like with Lancer I decided to give him some more unique abilities.
    • First NP does C rank damage per bullet. And no cost too.
    • Second NP: Got inspiration from a quick daydream involving a tired Servant being cornered by DRIFTER who waves the poster at them.
    • Third NP: No....I didn't take it from Red Dead Redemption. What gave you that idea? Anyways, to DRIFTER, he fires six shots like he usually does. But to the enemy, he shot six shots at once. That Servant better hope that he's got Protection from Arrows or something...
    =======================

Comments and questions are welcome.
    Last edited by MssrNeko; March 14th, 2012 at 02:43 PM.

Spoiler:

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One
    I remember him!

Endurance: E
    Maybe even D. After all, as the incarnation of the lone gunman in the desert Far West, he must survive an harsh environment.

Independent Action
    I could have accepted even rank A. As said, isn't he the personification of the lone gunman?

For the NPs... honestly, I preferred the original one.

Pushing his senses to their utmost limits, he enters into a trance-like state where time has slowed down to a crawl.
    Most servants move at supersonic (or at least, speed-of-sound) level. In practice, I don't think this NP would be that much of a trump card.

This is the technique of a man whose gunslinger abilities reached into the realm of the gods.
    Mmnh...

Good points there, Sherrin.

Mmnh...
    hahaha.wav

Spoiler:

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One
    To be something akin to Kojiro, it could have been "he fires six bullets at the same time". It kind of has a concept of "always killing" - thus making it a deadly technique (kind of like usually the good guy can survive one or two shots, but the bad guys are always killed off even by just one bullet).

Or, again, "DRIFTER shot first (or -faster-) than the opponent".

Quote Originally Posted by Sherrinford View Post
    To be something akin to Kojiro, it could have been "he fires six bullets at the same time". It kind of has a concept of "always killing" - thus making it a deadly technique (kind of like usually the good guy can survive one or two shots, but the bad guys are always killed off even by just one bullet).

Or, again, "DRIFTER shot first (or -faster-) than the opponent".
    I was thinking more in line of Nine Lives: 6 devestating attacks at an impossible speed. And, yeah, it is more a Kojiro technique than a Herk technique.

Sorry if my writing skills didn't portray what I meant.

Spoiler:

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One
    Quote Originally Posted by MssrNeko View Post
    Sorry
    Don't be.

Blog Entries
    Mmm, I really wanted to get this idea out of my head since it's been cooped up awhile. I originally wanted to write him as a cute boy hero whose NP was a Gate of Babylon that summoned animal friends instead, but somehow researching him made me view him as a villain instead for reasons explained in the notes. ^^;

Servant:
    Caster
    True Name: Momotaro
    Alignment: Neutral Evil

Appearance:
    An adorable and plump-faced young child with tousled black hair and a white headband, Caster is dressed in a a dark red hakama and white shihakusho, with a baby blue sleeveless haori over it. He carries a useless-looking short sword at his waist, but can't do much with it due to the oversized back pack of foodstuffs and supplies he takes with him. The first impression that he gives is of a child whose generosity and kindness are simply too innocent to be doubted.

Legend:
    The legendary Peach Boy of Japanese folklore, Momotaro was adopted by an elderly couple under questionable circumstances, using a dubious story about being sent by heaven to convince them to raise him after they tried to eat the giant peach he was found in. The couple cared for him even in spite of their age and poverty until the young boy decided to travel to fight a band of oni on a distant island. By sharing the millet dumplings given to him for the trip, Momotaro was able to make the animals he met on his way abandon their differences and agree to serve him without question, using them to help him defeat the ogres. Following their defeat, Momotaro enslaved the oni leader and acquired their riches for himself and his family, but was not documented as having returned anything to the kingdom from which the treasures had been stolen. Even in the modern era, the story of Momotaro is uncommonly popular, enduring the passage of time as one of Japan's most iconic folklore heroes.

Statistics:
    Noble Phantasm: B
    Strength: D
    Endurance: D
    Agility: B
    Magic: A
    Luck: B

Class Abilities:
    Item Creation
    The skill to manufacture magical items. Caster is unable to produce many potions or tools, but is an excellent cook who always has delicious snacks on hand.

Territory Creation
    The skill to build a special terrain advantageous to one as a magus. Because his personality is not suited to it, Momotaro has difficulty building even a Workshop, and prefers to take suitable territory from others instead.

Personal Skills:

Animal Dialogue
    Communication of intention with animals that don't speak a "language of words." Animals become able to comprehend even a limited number of complex ideas. However, because Caster only forces his will upon them, mutual understanding is impossible and the rank of this skill is reduced.

Charisma
    The natural talent to command an army. A rare talent which increases the ability of allies during group battles. At this point, it is no longer merely popularity, but rather a kind of curse in itself, and Caster will be revered by generations rather than individuals.

Golden Rule
    A measure of one's ability to acquire wealth. At this rank, money problems are almost completely unknown and can be resolved quickly.

Subversive Activities
    the talent to reduce the enemy forces in the preliminary stages before going into battle. However, the higher is the ranking of this Skill, the more one's spiritual status as a hero declines. It is possible to disable around 45% of a total military force before the enemy attacks.

Noble Phantasm(s):
    Guardian Animals - The Divine Soldiers of Okayama
    Type: Anti-Unit
    The Noble Phantasm that he most often displays in the open, Caster is able to call upon the guardian spirits he created during his lifetime: a dog, a monkey, and a pheasant. Even in death, Caster retains their eternal servitude, allowing him to manifest them as allies to fight on his behalf. The spirits are normally invisible to all except for Caster and his Master, but can be physically materialized by expending prana. In spiritual form, they take the form of a trio of relatively incapable humanoid spirits, but are manifested as the animals of legend when called into corporeal form.

Because of their age and the accumulated legend they share with Momotaro, the three spirits are significantly stronger than ordinary low-rank elementals, but still fall short of being able to fight a Servant seperately and must act together in order to be any real threat. However, each can be temporarily reinforced through additional prana into a higher-ranked "Holy Spirit" by absorbing the other two, taking the form of a silver wolf, a phoenix, or a great ape respectively.

Dango Yori Chuugi - Meal of Divine Conscription
    Type: Support
    The true Noble Phantasm of the boy who shared his food and obtained the unnatural trust and loyalty of others. Able in life to win the servitude of others merely by letting them taste a millet dumping, Caster is capable of infusing a powerful curse into any kind of food, inspiring immense love and devotion towards him in anyone who eats it. Those who share in his meals become willing to follow Caster to the ends of the earth, even if it means facing their death and battling creatures well beyond their capability.

Although it must be refreshed periodically or the effect will begin to wear off, with the passage of each continuous day, the loyalty of the affected individual is increased by one full rank. At its highest rank, the power of this curse is such that those afflicted are even willing to ignore the limitations of their own bodies, exploiting their full physical and mental potential to the brink of self-destruction. The seemingly thoughtful and generous Caster is always eager to share with his followers, knowing full well the return that his investment will produce.

Wish:
    To end world hunger (by making sure the entire world shares in the curse of his dumplings).

Notes:
    - Most of the idea for this came out of the fact that Momotaro's story basically reads like a case of adorable brainwashing as everyone places immediate trust in Momotaro for not much more than a single dumpling each. He basically tames his animal friends and orders them to put aside their differences to go fight an army of monsters (which they do unquestioningly). But the most disquieting thing about him is his use in WWII Propaganda as his animal friends were depicted in a wartime animated film about bombing the evil ogres at Pearl Harbor.

- The second Noble Phantasm is supposed to be a parody of the saying "Hana Yori Dango" (Dango over Flowers) by turning it into "Loyalty over Dango" but I probably mauled the Japanese. ^^;

- The whole concept is basically that he's portrayed as a cute but inept Servant with a not very useful primary NP... except his real primary NP is gradually building an army who will fight to the death for more of his wonderful meals.

That's quite a twist, Cyber. "Through their stomachs" indeed.
    An overlord character instead of a fighter-type is refreshingly new. I like him.

Spoiler:

Loved Momotaro, Cyber Angel! I had been thinking of doing one for him after Issun, but never got around to researching his story in full, but I think I'll pass now as I can't compete with such a great entry! My only complaint about this otherwise engaging villain is that you didn't give us his actual backstory (you implied he isn't from Heaven as he claimed in the story, but you don't explain what he truly is or where his magic comes from, nor do you explain if his story was real, oni and all, or merely an allegory for whatever his actual adventure was).

Edit: Also, like almost all good Nasu villains, you forgot some aspect of his otherwise sinister backstory that makes him sympathetic, but that's just me trolling for more info on his past!

Also, wouldn't he qualify for a Rider (he appears riding inside a giant peach plus he could presumably ride the dog and other "befriended" animals, or maybe I'm just misremembering a picture I saw from some old Momotaro anime)?

While I'm at it, I have to ask, how the hell did three fanatically loyal but otherwise normal animals and a kid defeat an entire island of oni? Aren't oni supposed to be pretty damn strong by Japanese folklore standards (and these oni at least had to be strong enough to defeat ordinary soldiers)?
    Last edited by G-Man; March 14th, 2012 at 09:11 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Man View Post
    While I'm at it, I have to ask, how the hell did three fanatically loyal but otherwise normal animals and a kid defeat an entire island of oni? Aren't oni supposed to be pretty damn strong by Japanese folklore standards (and these oni at least had to be strong enough to defeat ordinary soldiers)?
    Mmm, I tried to explain the last question with the Guardian Spirits thing, which puts them on the level of things like Nanako or the Argon Coin spirit before they're boosted another rank to Holy Spirits, but that'd still fall pretty vastly short of actual oni. If I developed the idea for actual use, I'd probably go with the fact that the "oni island" is thought to be an actual nearby island and he probably stole from another village or settlement there, not real ogres (after all, he's not actually a good boy even if he shared living in luxury with his parents).

I didn't fully develop the backstory as much as I usually try to, since part of it was just documenting the power set-up that was stuck in my head, so those are good questions I should think about and flesh it out a bit more. ^^; I was still worried whether the overall idea itself was silly before I put much depth into it. I definitely agree that he needs some sympathetic or at least tempering qualities though. I'd be interested to see your version still, though, because I was probably weird for having a malicious little brainwasher pop into my head when I researched him.

Blog Entries
    Saber (Fake)

Mad Meg

A warrior woman who possesses neither the grace nor the ability of a competent swordsman. She is summoned based solely on her choice of weapon and the fame she gained over the course of multiple interpretations, mainly Churchill's and Bruegel's. Clad in a weathered cuirass, she wields a broken sword and shield. She is a wraith, much like Kojiro, and would probably be much better suited for a class like berserker.

STR: C
    AGI: D-
    END: B
    MAG: D
    LUK: C

Class Abilities:

Magic Resistance
    Grants protection against magical effects. Different from the Resistance effect that merely rejects prana, this ability cancels the spells altogether. Important to note that the term "verse" seen below refers to a set of three lines. Thus, a chant of two verses is equivalent to a Six-Line incantation.

For a normal human to have braved hell and the immortal horrors it holds is a feat in itself. Only a being of immense mental fortitude and physical resilience could be capable of accomplishing such a journey.

Personal Skills:

Affliction Resistance
    A natural result of the servant's extensive contact with poison. It is an inevitable mantle owned by an individual who has traversed the bloody depths of the underworld. At this rank, the servant gains resilience against most curses, poisons and diseases. Lesser venoms will fail to affect her altogether, and novice witchcraft will simply bounce off her adamantine hide.

Plunderer
    The mark of a bandit. The wielder of this skill is no more than a petty robber, but nevertheless holds some degree of competence in theft.

She could plunder in front of hell and return unscathed.

Charisma
    The natural talent to command an army. Increases the ability of allies during group battles. A rare talent.

This level of proficiency is unsuitable for anything more than the rank of an average commander. Leadership skills are bolstered somewhat, and the servant becomes capable of effective rallying, but keeping one's army together in a skirmish may prove difficult.

One woman makes a din, two women a lot of trouble, three an annual market, four a quarrel, five an army, and against six the Devil himself has no weapon.

Noble Phantasm

Dulle Griet: Ode to the Vindictive and the Lost
    An abnormal Noble Phantasm that calls not upon the feats of the heroic spirit, but upon the souls of the unavenged. Mad Meg's invasion of hell is said to have stemmed from the soldiers who pillaged the homes of her and her brethren, who slew their husbands and left their childrens' bloody bodies to rot.

Passively, it infuses Mad Meg with fervor that grants a one-rank bonus to all parameters. In addition, an effect similar to charisma is appropriated, resulting in a twofold boost to all allied women within a twenty-five metre radius of the barbarian servant.

If so desired, the full brunt of this Noble Phantasm may be triggered- unleashing the roiling souls of the defiled. The stat bonuses from this Noble Phantasm are instantaneously wiped, and the battlefield is transformed into a grand embryo that beseeches the spirits of the fallen to bring wrath upon those who would do harm to the ones who still live. The soil itself will continuously birth fetid demons akin to malformed foetuses which spew diseased blood from their orifices.

Each demon possesses stats equal to C/C/E/E/E, but the poison they spread, along with their relentless onslaught and continuous spawning makes it possible to bring down even the toughest of servants.

It is ironic that the woman would invade hell as a means of vengeance against the men she desired to punish, for the domain of the devil exists for the sake of torturing the ones who have sinned.
    Last edited by Apple; March 15th, 2012 at 01:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Angel View Post
    Mmm, I tried to explain the last question with the Guardian Spirits thing, which puts them on the level of things like Nanako or the Argon Coin spirit before they're boosted another rank to Holy Spirits, but that'd still fall pretty vastly short of actual oni. If I developed the idea for actual use, I'd probably go with the fact that the "oni island" is thought to be an actual nearby island and he probably stole from another village or settlement there, not real ogres (after all, he's not actually a good boy even if he shared living in luxury with his parents).

I didn't fully develop the backstory as much as I usually try to, since part of it was just documenting the power set-up that was stuck in my head, so those are good questions I should think about and flesh it out a bit more. ^^; I was still worried whether the overall idea itself was silly before I put much depth into it. I definitely agree that he needs some sympathetic or at least tempering qualities though. I'd be interested to see your version still, though, because I was probably weird for having a malicious little brainwasher pop into my head when I researched him.
    I think it was a great idea and a very original take on such an iconic character! Feel free to flesh it out more!

Oh, and Apple, I had to look up Mad Meg, but damn! That is a scray woman! You're right about her being good for the Berserker class (Mad Enhancement would fix up those crap stats of hers). A very interesting entry. And I do believe she is the first Flemish Heroic Spirit we've had in this thread (please correct me if I forgot anyone)!

Blog Entries
    Thanks! Despite her abysmal stats as a fake Saber, Mad Enhancement would probably seal off the effects of charisma (and possibly her Noble Phantasm) making her much less versatile overall. As a berserker she would only have her monstrous curse/magic resistance and good-average stats going for her.

By contrast I thought it would be much more badass to have a barbarian woman capable of boosting gender-specific targets, and if overwhelmed could simply call upon the wrath of her deceased children to utterly rape the foe in a matter of seconds using toxic and bloody zerg rush tactics.
    Last edited by Apple; March 15th, 2012 at 01:59 PM.