Page 752 of 805 FirstFirst ... 252652702742747750751752753754757762802 ... LastLast
Results 15,021 to 15,040 of 16094

Thread: Prisma Illya

Oh interesting. So it less that Tanaka lost her memories, it's that Gaia finally gave her the information on who she is.

Does that mean Tanaka was basically meant to be sleeper agent, to avoid being found out by the Ainsworths? And now that the situation has reached this point, she's getting the full info?

Speculation is fun!

I almost forgot how fucking great Ko-Gil is as a character in Prisma Illya.

598,535,004 (NA)

Quote Originally Posted by Broke View Post
    I almost forgot how fucking great Ko-Gil is as a character in Prisma Illya.
    I think the reason he works so well is because of his role in the story

In other Fate related products, kid Gilgamesh tends to be 'the time when Gilgamesh was nice/wasn't an asshole'. And its mostly the humor of comparing him to his future self.

While background details always implied that Kid Gilgamesh could be more dangerous due to him not having the arrogance he usually does, it's usually never shown due to him usually only being a factor in more slice of life or just funny stories

But in Prisma Illya, Kid Gilgamesh has been placed in a story that has gotten progressively darker. As a result we acutally get so see Ko-Gil show of why he grows up to be the arrogant but powerful asshole king we all know.

This is what Ko-Gil is like when the world is actively going to shit. And its awesome

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    wasn't this Ko-Gil an adult Gilgamesh that got smaller?

They got separated iirc

Quote Originally Posted by AmADo VII View Post
    wasn't this Ko-Gil an adult Gilgamesh that got smaller?
    He claimed to be separated from his (psychological) ego so the writter is playing him like he got separated from his (arrogance) ego cuz that Ko-Gils cliff notes, Gil without arrogance

- - - Updated - - -

Also FGO gave us some stuff about appearance affecting mentality, as is a favorite in any anime with a adult turned kid story. Cuz actually being a kid has more meat on its bones than child is actually mentally a adult has.

I CAME FROM THE WORLD BEYOND Some Jerk's Avatar
    ...I didn't know there was a new chapter. I thought the lack of posts meant they were skipping a month again, and like hell am I bothered to figure out how to navigate... whatever website that is.

At any rate, I can't parse much without the translation. All I gathered was that TanaGaia is still a goofball, which I am immensely grateful for.

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    Ruby killed Illya to save the world.

(I'm not dead, the chapter's TL is halfway done too, I'm working on it so expect it in the next few days. It's just that IRL has been quite busy lately)
    A short summary would be that Illya is going to the past where there are possibilities left. Darius is eternally unable to cross the hole as there's still a survivor-observer left (Illya), in other words he's stuck one step away from completely destroying the world. They will use Gil's clairvoyance to send Illya's consciousness (which is why Ruby knocked her out) to the past, Ruby will collect the mana necessary for the travel through the 2nd magic and Tanaka will keep confirming the planet's existence during this time. And it's revealed at the end that there's actually another survivor that is Pandora.
    Last edited by Killua; March 1st, 2021 at 03:47 PM.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    hopefully she gets a kojiro install for going BACK TO THE PAST
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Wonder how far back she'll go. Obviously can't go back further than when she first arrived, but I wonder how far exactly.

I guess we're Rayshifting now.

Gambatte, Illya-chan.

598,535,004 (NA)

I CAME FROM THE WORLD BEYOND Some Jerk's Avatar
    So the reset button is indeed in play. At least they found a way to make it not corny... yet. Illya going back in time spiritually rather than physically puts a drastic limit on the things she can change.

Quote Originally Posted by GDB View Post
    Wonder how far back she'll go. Obviously can't go back further than when she first arrived, but I wonder how far exactly.
    We can probably guesstimate based on the bits of self-narration that Illya has given in previous chapters. The last one I recall is Chapter 45 (or at least MangaDex says it's Chapter 45) when she's talking about how "everyone sort of felt that the last battle was upon them". Unless there's an earlier self-narration I'm not remembering (please correct me if so), it's a safe assumption that Illya is going back to the night before everyone sets out for the final battle. I'm betting her audience is herself, but I'd like it to be Pandora with a hint that she got the idea from the end of this chapter.

...And before anyone gives me an accusatory stare: no, Chapter 45 being a bath scene is not how I recalled how that chapter had self-narration. I recalled it because it was the last non-serious chapter for literal years, and didn't even remember anything else about it until I looked it up just now. I honestly forgot how shameless these bath scenes are...
    Last edited by Some Jerk; March 2nd, 2021 at 07:23 AM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Hawkeye's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    hopefully she gets a kojiro install for going BACK TO THE PAST
    YOU! I LIKE YOU! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK YOU CORNY SONUVABITCH!

On a more serious note, does this confirm that Shirou, Rin, Bazett and Luvia all bought the big one then? Angelica and Beatrice not included due to dubious standard for 'living observer' here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    are MILFS and lolis the only two types of women you think exist in Ireland?
    Galleries for Stuff
    Gallery for Fate/GUDAGUDA Order
    http://imgur.com/a/4ErFN

Gallery for Learning with Manga! GO
    http://imgur.com/a/qlLc5#0

Harbringer of Beguiling Light bassgs435's Avatar
    Yes. Gil did say everyone died, and Illya apparently spent years in a coma. Illya as the last human (Darius, Pandora, Gil and Tanaka aren't humans) was confirmed last chapter
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DINO GETTER,FUCK YESS
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by bassgs435 View Post
    Yes. Gil did say everyone died, and Illya apparently spent years in a coma. Illya as the last human (Darius, Pandora, Gil and Tanaka aren't humans) was confirmed last chapter
    I honestly don't think that Illya spent years in a coma. I believe it was a joke

Quote Originally Posted by Some Jerk View Post
    So the reset button is indeed in play. At least they found a way to make it not corny... yet. Illya going back in time spiritually rather than physically puts a drastic limit on the things she can change.

We can probably guesstimate based on the bits of self-narration that Illya has given in previous chapters. The last one I recall is Chapter 45 (or at least MangaDex says it's Chapter 45) when she's talking about how "everyone sort of felt that the last battle was upon them". Unless there's an earlier self-narration I'm not remembering (please correct me if so), it's a safe assumption that Illya is going back to the night before everyone sets out for the final battle. I'm betting her audience is herself, but I'd like it to be Pandora with a hint that she got the idea from the end of this chapter.
    If feel like she might actually go back to before her last meeting with Pandora in the school where she asked her to kill her. That was right before Pandora was "opened". (and so it would be chapter 43)
    Last edited by Killua; March 2nd, 2021 at 05:55 PM.

The further back she goes the happier I'll be. This nonsense is going to take forever anyway, might as well have some fun showing an alternative path ala Steins;Gate, Madoka, or Re:Zero.

Illya can go back and create as many parallel worlds as she wants, but she always gets snapped back to her original body and timeline.

I want my cruel twist ending, damn it!

598,535,004 (NA)

Quote Originally Posted by Broke View Post
    Illya can go back and create as many parallel worlds as she wants, but she always gets snapped back to her original body and timeline.

I want my cruel twist ending, damn it!

Kuro ends ups taking Illya's place as the "original Illysaviel" thus once again invoking Heaven's Feel true, as the eldest sister sacrifices herself for the younger.