Page 57 of 858 FirstFirst ... 7475255565758596267107157557 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

I guess that's enough with lurking; it's about time I post something.

Caster

Alignment: Neutral Good
    Place of Origin: Unknown
    Height/Weight: 181cm/69kg
    Dislikes: Counterfeiters
    Talents: Alchemy, storytelling
    Natural enemy: Duke of Choiseul

Strength - E
    Endurance - E
    Agility - D
    Mana - A+
    Luck - B
    Noble Phantasm - C

Class Skills:

Territory Creation (B+): Caster is known for having had several workshops, the most famous being in the Château de Chambord. Creation of an alchemy workshop becomes possible. Moreover, if specific equipment and/or assistants are provided by the Master, the workshop's effciency can be improved.

Item Construction (EX): At this rank, Caster is capable of making a great variety of tools, Mystic Codes, and jewels of high quality, as well as creating a Philosopher's Stone

Personal Skills:

Collector (Jewels & Clothes) (A+): The "talent" to attract high quality goods -in Caster's case, jewels of all kinds and clothes of all civilizations. Thanks to his long life and his time manipulation, Catser has been able to accumulate all kinds of artifacts on the level of Noble Phantasms as long as they were either a jewel or a pice of clothing.

Eye for Art (B+):
    As a master of different types of arts, Caster can recognize a Noble Phantasm associated with arts or which has become a popular subject of art, with a successful Luck-check.

Human Observation (A):
    Although his real life length is unknown, Caster has undoubtely met with a great many kind of persons and cultures, to the point that observing humans has become a habit for him. His great social skills during life were derivated from his ability to discern someone's true personality after only a few words.

Dye Magecraft (C): Although Caster is much more skilled with Alchemy or Jewel magecraft, he has created his own style that consist of magic dyes he researched on in Chambord. These special dyes have to be prepared beforehand but can be activated immediatly without chanting a single line. Each color has a different power:

• Red: Can be used either as a single blast of prana of varying power, or as a shower of weakers attacks.
    • Blue: Instantly create a simple magical shield around Caster.
    • Green: Acts as a curse that slowly tires and weakens the target.
    • Purple: Acts a large scale spell that disrupts other spells within its range; enough to make them go mad.

Privilege of the Time-Traveller (EX): A unique personal skill of Caster's derivated from the his (unknowingly) long life and the fact that the latter is shrouded in mystery. Simply put, it represents Caster's infinite potential: he may be capable of "this", or he might have learned "that" for all history knows. With some rare exceptions, any skill can be displayed at proficiency B Rank with a successful Luck check. Since even his origins are unknown, even the likes of Monstrous Strength or Divinity aren't to be ignored...

Noble Phantasms
    Wonderman
    The Time-Manipulating Immortal
    (Anti-Unit) (C) : Caster's personal Noble Phantasm isn't really his own ability, but that of the pocket watch he carries with him. It's origin is as unknown as its owner's, and as such it isn't sure wether it is related to one of the Five Magics. It allows Caster to do various tricks by slightly manipulating the flow of time: he can, for exemble, freeze space for a maximum duration of one second, enough to make it look as though he was making short-distance teleportation. He can also block the time-flow of a designated object; as result, as long as this NP is active, the object's appearance remain unchanged (e.g: if he uses it on a door, no matter how many blows it takes it will remain unscated). However, once Wonderman is desactivated, all actions done to the designated object will take effect at once. The mana cost for this Noble Phantasm greatly vary depending on the size of the target or the duration of its activation, but it is never unimportant. Also, it cannot be used on a living being because it would block their vital functions as well, and because of Caster's personal policy. Servants, as worshipped timeless beings, are hardly affected either.

Because this Noble Phantasm has limited applications in battle, Caster also uses several jewels and clothes he collected as Noble Phantasms:

Hi Mezumi no Kawagoromu
    Magic Robe of the Fire-Rat
    (Anti-Unit Self) (C): A magnificent dress made from the fur of a Phantasmal Beast. Although it's supposed to be a robe, when Caster puts it on it becomes a large flame red fur coat, just the right size. It is renkowned for its absolute fire-proof properties, but its ture worth lie not there: the fur it is made from is actually a potent magical energy conductor. While it may at first sight look like a low-rank Magic Resistance, when a spell of three-verses or below is used against the wearer, it is absorbed by the coat and turned into magical energy for Caster.

Horai-yama no Eda
    Jewelled Branch of Souls
    (Anti-Unit) (B): A strange and beautiful snow white branch with fruit-shaped jewels hanging in place of actual fruits. It was sublimated as a Noble Phantasm retaining the properties of Mt. Penglai: by picking one of the "fruits" and having someone eat it, they will be cured from any disease, curse or wounds. Moreover, planting the branch in the ground and watering it will make a great white tree grow up, and the land surrounding it will be cleansed filled with Mystery once again.

Ryu-sama no Kubiwa
    Five-colored Necklace of the Dragon
    (Anti-Army) (B~A+): A necklace made of five pearls of different colors and tied together by a golden thread. It is normally found around the neck of a dragon, but Caster managed to get his hands on one of those. Each jewel is filled with pure magical energy and can be used as individual one-use magical bombs for a rank of B. If they are used all together however, they rise of one rank and are alike to the breath of a furious dragon deity.

Lore
    The Count of St. Germain is a strange aristocrat whose fame started spreading during the 1750s. A man of unknown origin excelling in music as well as in painting and possessing a large collection of jewels traveled trough Europe and lived for years at the court of King Louis XV and then his son Louis XVI. Despite his background shrouded in mystery, the Count quickly became extremely popular in the aristocratic world where he earned the reputation of a skilled alchemist who never ages. And the Count never tired of feeding such rumors with his skills as an orator, pretending to be several centuries old and having discovered the Elixir of Eternal Life. Impersonators and gossip spread resulted in even more fantasy legends, which he did nothing to deny.

And he wasn't entirely lying, fo St. Germain was actually a magus that had been conserving his body to continue his reaserches. Even among the magi he was treated as some sort of black sheep because he made himself spoken as an alchemist too much, which was against the magi's secretive policy. Rather than dying in 1784, the magus known as St. Germain died whereas his legend grew stronger. As a result, reality and tales had merged together, resulting in a Heroic Spirit that is an accumulation of the legends surrounding the Count of St. Germain.

The being that had become St. Germain kept on "living", resulting in people seeing him from time to time following the true one's death. This St. Germain, however, considers all the legends he is made from as being the truth and greatly dislike being called an impostor or a liar. As a Heroic Spirit he has the same interest as during his life. He doesn't really have a wish for the Holy Grail, but he wishes to participate in order to prove he isn't a phony.

Personality
    Caster is a very cheerful and very amiable gentleman. He is, however, the very definition of bipolar: sometimes he loves being in the spotlight, while other times he is secretive and observes others from afar; sometimes he is warm and friendly, while sometimes he acts mysterious and reserved; he sometimes likes to fulfill his Master's wishes, while other times he prefers to see fool around doing illogical things. It may or may not be a result of his strange birth. Generally though, he is someone who likes to stand out, wearing jewels from his shoes to to his top hat and using magecraft to change his clothes' clors every ten minutes. In fact, "standing out" is the only way to describe him since no matter where he is or what he does, he looks like he doesn't belong here to others. Even in a gathering of surnatural beings he doesn't really match the mood. He is great for setting a comfortable atmosphere though.

----------------------------------------------------------------

He kinda ended all over the place, but it matches the swiss-knife over-the-top Count I imagined.
    Last edited by Legends Storyteller; October 9th, 2016 at 02:54 PM.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Blog Entries
    Gudrun: A Saber that slowly becomes a Berserker?

One question though: wasn't the Andvaranut a ring that could make gold and that was cursed to bring misfortune to those who had it? Is that where its "override of Battle Continuation" (at least how I read it) comes from? Its curse of misfortune suppresses Gudrun's will to live?

Hatshepsut: figure I never heard of before. I'm having trouble figuring out what the Pillars of Skylight are supposed to be IRL (is it in the Karnak Temple Complex?) and as her weapon (is she literally swinging around a pillar?).

Sinbad: any place where I can bet on the race to the ship? :P. Seriously though, that is the most interesting Reality Marble I've seen so far. Good on you.

I guess that judging from the lack of outcry on Alulim, he has no glaring issues?

@The Bird of Hermes, I realy like your servant! Lucky your boss on a vacation
    Pokemon Fan! Love checkinv IV's with IV calculator all day.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bird of Hermes View Post
    The temple contains a few dozen lesser divine spirits freely roaming its halls. However, as it is no longer the Age of Gods their power has reduced dramatically, even with Lancers temple acting as support and each individual one could be defeated by a servant with some assistance.
    Are you sure this says what you want it to?
    Quote Originally Posted by ほうれん草 View Post
    STOP SHOOTING EACH OTHER YOU FUCKERS

I'm trying to watch anime FFS

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Constructman View Post
    wasn't the Andvaranut a ring that could make gold and that was cursed to bring misfortune to those who had it? Is that where its "override of Battle Continuation" (at least how I read it) comes from? Its curse of misfortune suppresses Gudrun's will to live?
    Andvaranaut was cursed to bring about the death of whoever wore it. It overrides Battle Continuation, yes. It is her Achilles' heel, as otherwise how can you kill someone who grows stronger with each passing moment until they become virtually unkillable while simultaneously making those around them all the more likely to be killed?
    Last edited by Historia; October 8th, 2016 at 12:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Legends Storyteller View Post
    I guess that's enough with lurking; it's about time I post something.

Caster
    Danbooru doesn't allow hyperlinking. Use a different site like imgur to host your images.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Servant Lancer:

True Name: Gideon 'Unlikely Destroyer Of The Midianites'

Alignment: Lawful Good

Alternate Class: Caster

Strength- D
    Agility- B
    Endurance- C
    Mana- C
    Luck- A
    NP- B+

Equipment:
    Along with his pole-spear 'Jerubba'al', Lancer also carries a simple, unadorned sword and a ritual trumpet.

Appearance
    :
    An unassuming young man with short, slightly unkempt dark brown hair falling to partially obscure his olive green eyes. He has an unimposing aura and a handsome, yet unremarkable face like a Visual Novel or Eroge protagonist. During battle he wears traditional Hebraic warrior's clothes of a bronze armored shirt, red kilt, white headband and bronze sandals with straps around his legs. Outside of combat Lancer dresses extremely casually and to avoid attracting attention, typically wearing the likes of a hoodie and jeans.

Gabriel appears as a tiny girl about the size of Lancer's hand with peachy skin, long, cascading blonde hair and crystalline blue eyes. A pair of equally miniaturized white feathery wings emerge from her upper back and a halo of golden light perpetually hovers just above her head. Normally wears a light summer dress pure white in color.

Personality
    Laid-back and easygoing. While the role of a hero and warrior was foisted upon him by circumstance, Lancer himself never wished for such a thing, nor did he thrive in conflict. Since his heart is not that of a warrior, Lancer's main desire is simply to enjoy a quiet life unbothered by the world. However, if people are in trouble and call out for a hero, Lancer will reluctantly take up his blade and become once more the man who liberated Israel. After all, he has a strong sense of justice.

Otherwise, he is rather shameless and has no problems fleeing or hiding in the middle of a fight. A realist, Lancer realizes that he is likely to be one of the weaker competitors in the Holy Grail War and thus prefers to bide his time and strategize carefully rather than charging in headfirst. In a bluntly self-deprecatory manner, Lancer refers to himself as a weakling who'd die after clashing blades even once with truly legendary heroes the likes of King Arthur or Heracles.

Lancer's prospective wish on the Holy Grail is a closely guarded secret. Viewing all of his successes as coming from divine 'cheats' rather than his own strength, Lancer wishes just once for a victory he can achieve with his own hands. What he wants is not glory or fame, but a triumph he can take pride in as a hero.

"Lord... hear my prayer. Just once, I want to sieze victory with my own hands."

-Such is Lancer's wish from the depths of his heart.

The Archangel Gabriel who follows Lancer around is of a diametrically opposite personality to her chosen hero. Haughty, overbearing and stubborn, she gives the vibe more of a spoiled princess than an Archangel. Gabriel enjoys teasing Lancer and constantly tries to motivate him to act more like a traditional hero, generally to scant success. She is also remarkably lazy and dislikes taking any effort herself, typically entrusting Lancer to perform even the most trivial of tasks for her to "Prove your worth as a hero!"

However, Gabriel actually cares deeply for Lancer and all her actions, however selfish they appear, are in fact aimed solely towards his betterment as a hero and a person more generally. That said, they really do make quite a peculiar pair, constantly arguing and bickering amongst each other.

"Hwa, the charming and graceful Archangel Gabriel has arrived! Onward into battle, my valiant steed, er... warrior!"

Dislikes: fighting, Gabriel's teasing, his own weak heart
    Talent: reluctant heroism
    Natural Enemy: Midianites, kings Zebah & Zalmunna

Gabriel
    Dislikes: unheroic men, a disrespectful attitude, needless effort
    Talent: spurring heroes into action
    Natural Enemy: Lancer, The Adversary

Class Skills:

Magic Resistance- B
    Cancel spells with a chant below three verses, proving difficult to affect even by the likes of High Thaumaturgy or Greater Rituals. Lancer's rank in this Skill has been bolstered by his unshakeable faith in the Lord. At least, when he's not having a panic-attack and running away...
    "Oi, who put that part in?!"

Personal Skills
    :

Pursuit- B
    Connotes increase in aptitude shown in pursuit of retreating enemies. While in pursuit, Lancer acquires a + modifier to Agility and Presence Detection at rank C in order to successfully track the target. As the Midianite army was fleeing towards their native desert, Lancer and his band of 300 followed closely after them, fought another battle with them, destroyed them utterly, and took their two kings, Zebah and Zalmunna, whom he killed.
    "Say, given your penchant for running and hiding, wouldn't [Disengage] be more appropriate?"
    "D-don't say that kind of stuff, Gabriel! Dang it, can't I at least look cool in my own official profile...?"

Archangel Advice- EX
    Assistance from an Archangel, a Divine Spirit in Judeo-Christian lore. In this case, the Archangel in question is no other than the charming and beautiful Gabriel, who appeared before Lancer to get him to quit being such a coward rouse him on his path to heroism. Since Gabriel is considered integral to Lancer's existence as a hero, she has been summoned alongside him as a Servant. Albeit, since the Grail cannot summon true Divine Spirits her existence and power has been greatly diminished, forcing her to appear in a harmless 'chibi' form. In this state the Archangel is fit only to provide advice and moral support to her mortal vessal, and her haughty and loud-mouthed personality makes even those tasks difficult. Really, she's more of a nuisance than anything else...
    "Hey, what's with that? I'm an Archangel damn it, so you'd better treat me like one...!"

Chosen Of The Unworthy- A
    A unique Skill granted to those who were raised up by God to attain victory while lacking in the conventional virtues of a hero. The principle at work here is "If a strong hero were to prevail, it would be by their own strength. If a weak hero were to prevail, it could only be by the grace of God". When facing an opponent that exceeds Lancer in at least three stats, divine intervention grants Lancer a rank-up to all parameters to match them. A crystallization of the will of God which allowed Lancer to triumph against the Midianite army while lacking in both numbers and physical strength. However, this does not activate if his opponent also has ties to the Hebraic God.

Noble Phantasms

Jerubba'al
    Bringing Down The Old Gods
    (B+, Anti-Fortress):
    A sacred pole erected in honor of the Pagan fertility goddess Asherah. Living in fear of the Midianites, the Hebraic peoples turned away from the Lord and began embracing idols instead, of which these poles were but one of the most famous examples. Called upon by God, Gideon tore down the unholy Asherah pole near his town and built up a new altar to the Lord in its place, effectively declaring war against the Midianites. That pole has become Lancer's primary Noble Phantasm, repurposed to showcase the impotence of Pagan gods and idols before the true Lord's power.

A hefty wooden staff as thick and long as a tree trunk, with carvings depicting the Pagan gods Ba'al and Asherah along its length and a great spear-head affixed to one end. Its great bulk lends the spear a high degree of destructive power. Each thrust can be likened to cannon-fire, able to split armor and shatter defenses. However this same aspect is also a double-edged sword, insuring that Lancer can only barely manage to lift and swing his oversized weapon.
    Since it symbolizes the destruction of the old gods, this
    pole
    spear
    deals greatly increased damage against foes with ties to Pagan divinity. Upon drawing blood from such beings, it powers up greatly. The spear becomes lighter in Lancer's hands and, after repeated blows will begin seeking out the target's blood almost of its own accord, lending his normally clumsy strikes a preternatural accuracy. This effect amplifies and stacks both with the foe's own degree of divinity and the amount of successive blows Lancer lands over the course of battle. Against an incarnate Pagan Divine Spirit, it would be elevated to a true god-slaying spear comparable in nature to the Holy Lance which pierced the side of Christ.

By invoking its True Name as a pole of Asherah, Lancer can utilize the power of the subjugated Pagan deities still bound inside the spear. Calling upon the twin powers of the supreme mother goddess Asherah and the storm god Ba'al, thick churning storm-clouds begin to gather around the spear's length, enveloping it completely.

Imitating the motion of a spear-thrust, the gathered storm is unleashed as a blast of spiralling wind and roaring divine thunder that pierces everything directly ahead of Lancer. Due to the effects of the storm being unbelievably concentrated along a straight line, this Noble Phantasm shows immense piercing power with minimal collateral damage to the surrounding environment. A direct shot can rip apart a castle wall and plow through entire fortifications, gouging the earth for several miles.
    This function of the
    pole
    spear
    is known as
    Ba'al Asherah
    Lord Of Storms That Scourges Opposition
    , an Anti-Fortress level destructive attack. A remnant of the Pagan divinities lingering inside the spear, ready to be unleashed against its bearer's foes.

By the way, the basic name for this Noble Phantasm derives from the title Lancer received after tearing down the Asherah pole. Meaning 'Let Ba'al contend against him', it is a title specifically tied to Lancer's role as a destroyer of idols, while the name Gideon is more closely associated with his military victories.

Peerless Illusory Army
    Sword For The Lord And For Gideon
    (C++, Anti-Army):
    The crystallization of Gideon's famous victory against the Midianites. In order to prove that the victory was to be an act of God and not man, God instructed Gideon to send home all but 300 of his men, a miniscule force in comparison to the thousand-strong invading army. To win, it would take nothing short of a true miracle.

And a miracle was granted. Divided into three groups, Gideon and his forces waited until the dead of night to stealthily encircle the Midianite encampment on all sides, each equiped with a pitcher, lamp and trumpet. All at once, they broke the pitchers, blew mightily on the trumpets and waved the lanterns all about, shouting "The sword for the Lord and for Gideon!"

The Midianite people couldn't see clearly in the darkness, so all they perceived were flashes of light, thundering sounds and glimmering swords from all directions. It was if they were suddenly surrounded by a virtually limitless army. Terror-stricken, the Midiantes fled the encampment and attacked each other in a blind panic (not able to clearly tell friend from foe in the dark and confusion). Retreating to their homeland in the south-east, they were quickly picked off by Gideon and his forces of 300.

As a Noble Phantasm, it allows Lancer to conjure up that terrifying army which shook the Midianites so greatly. Not his true force of 300, but what it became to the Midianites in the dark. A peerless, all-encompassing and limitless army that even the best soldiers can only retreat from.

Invoked by blowing on his signature trumpet, the image of an army of ancient Israelite soldiers is conjured up around the opponent bearing swords, shields and armor. This is an illusion, but is brought into reality through the target's beliefs. Any target must pass a Luck check at this point, lest they abandon any thought of fighting and flee the battle in terror. If they remain, the appearance of the army will be gradually distorted more and more to accomodate the enemy's worst fears, becoming demonic or inhuman soldiers straight out of nightmares. Also, a more insidious effect imposes the image of one such soldier upon every allied target to every other, so they perceive each other as enemies. At its greatest potential, an entire army could be thrown into disorder and made to wipe itself out without Lancer needing to lift a finger.

The effect can be resisted by Skills like Bravery and Soul Of A Martyr, but as a miracle from God it bypasses Magic Resistance regardless of rank. Also, it can only be invoked at night, in effect recreating the conditions of Lancer's original victory. However, in the Grail War where most battles take place at night, this is unlikely to be an issue.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, I finally revised my ages old Gideon sheet and posted him up here like I'd been talking about. As you can see, he has way more flavor then the original version who was pretty much a generic 'warrior of faith' with some laid-back tendencies. I admit, when I got the idea of Archangel Gabriel following him around in chibi form, the rest pretty much followed by itself.

As you can see, this is rather more silly then the original and I admit I had a lot of fun coming up with how Gideon and Gabriel would interact. I put a fair amount of thought and effort into coming up with a creative take on this guy so I hope even people who normally think my sheets are rushed or uninteresting can appreciate this one. (At least in concept, if not execution)

Oh and, by the way, the Asherah Pole as NP is not a wholly original idea. I got it from another Gideon sheet I read online (which I admit inspired this one in some aspects), though the specific effects I wrote up myself. As always, be sure to drop by with comments and criticisms! Thanks.
    Last edited by RoydGolden; January 19th, 2019 at 11:35 PM. Reason: Updated formatting

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Gudrun: No such thing as too much Berserk. I like the original skills and it all works well.

Sinbad: I like that whole concept with the whole race to the boat, though I think he could use maybe a few more Noble Phantasms from his other voyages.

Constructman: She isn't actually swinging around a giant pillar (as funny as the idea is), the spears are just large and stylised. And Alulim has no issues at all.

St. Germain: Good sheet there. The number of noble phantasms are suitable and works out well.

Gideon V.2:
    The snipets from the Archangel is amusing. The skills work out well. The first Noble Phantasm is alright, the main thing going for it is the extra damage against pagan divinity and comical size while the illusory army is pretty much the same as ever. Overall it's an improvement.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Alexcoene's Avatar
    Sinbad: I like that whole concept with the whole race to the boat, though I think he could use maybe a few more Noble Phantasms from his other voyages.
    I added a few of them and make some modification the Roc.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Made this guy for my friend since he likes him quite a bit and wants him to appear in canon. Funny how this guy actually starts with his first name and ends with mine.

---

Class:
    Rider
    True Name: Juan Ponce de León
    Alias: First Governor of Puerto Rico
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Region: Spain, Puerto Rico
    Origin: History

Strength- B
    Endurance- C
    Agility- B
    Mana- B
    Luck- A
    NP- B+

Height/Weight: 176cm, 53kg
    Attribute: Man
    Dislikes: New World natives, usurpers, old age
    Talents: Exploration, conquering
    Armament: Sword, armour, shield, spear, pistols
    Traits: Human
    Natural Enemy: Juan Cerón, Geronimo

Legend

A spanish explorer and conquistador who became the first Governor of Puerto Rico by the appointment of the Spanish crown. He was born in an influential and distinguished noble family called Ponce de León and in his early years he was a Spanish soldier who first gained his experience and relevancy by fighting in the Spanish campaigns that defeated the Moors in Granada. With there no longer being a need for his military services, Juan next searched for an opportunity abroad and joined Christopher Columbus for his second voyage to the New World.

He was the leader of the first known European expedition called La Florida which he named during his first voyage to the area in 1513. In myth, it was said that he was searching for the rumoured Fountain of Youth, but since there was no proof to back such claims it has largely been dismissed by historians. In 1521, Juan returned to southwest Florida in an large scale attempt to establish the first Spanish colony in what is now the United States. However, due to the fierce resistance of the natives, Juan was eventually mortally wounded and the colonization attempt was abandoned.

Personality:

Juan appears to be a very honest and noble man at the first glance. He works hard to fulfill his objective and will undoubtedly be loyal to his Master. However, he is also a greedy man who enjoys taking land and earning more wealth. Though, he was considered a hero to the Spanish people, in truth - while noble, Juan was an aggressive person who's true nature could have easily be hidden behind his mask of cheerfulness and desire for adventure.

He enjoys taking from others and considers those of the new world to be nothing but animals, often not giving a single thought to the fact that they could be human too. He sees no problem in forcing natives to do hard work for the Spanish people and will likely punish those that slack off. As long as it earns him favour of the King, he does not care.

Even though historians say it's a myth, Juan did indeed search for the Fountain of Youth. He had an extreme fear of aging and was highly conscious about his old skin later in life. The only reason he didn't write it into the ship's logs is because he was afraid that if he did, word of the Fountain's existence would spread and he would gain competition trying to find it before him and taking all the credit for themselves.

Class Skills:

• Magic Resistance (A) - Cancel spells of A-Rank or below, no matter what high-thaumaturgy it is. In practice, the Servant is untouchable to modern magi, so it would not be an exaggeration to title the Servant a "Magus Killer". Though, Juan did not have any actual magic resistant capabilities in life, as a Servant his magic resistance has been heavily boosted by the Noble Phantasm Fountain of Youth being attributed to him.
    • Riding (B) - Most vehicles can be handled with above average skill. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasm Races such as Monstrous Beasts. Besides being a voyager, Juan was also a Spanish soldier who was capable in riding animals such as horses into war.

Personal Skills:

• Voyager of the Storm (A) - The ability to sail ships effectively. Because the ability as a group leader is required, this skill is a composite of both Charisma and Military Tactics. In Juan's case, he was both a good captain who lead numerous expeditions and also a military leader as well as the governor of an island. At this rank, he is suitable for both leading a decent sized fleet and acting as the manager of a smaller town.
    • Golden Rule (Land) (A) - The ability to seek out clean and unrippened land filled with wealthy minerals. In Juan's case, he is able to seek out points at which the leylines are the most powerful and securing them as his personal dominion. Due to this, costs for upkeeping Juan and his Noble Phantasms are lowered and furthermore, a rank up in MAN is granted to the possessor of this skill.
    • Coat of Arms (A) - Juan was the first conquistador who had the honour of being knighted and receiving his personal coat of arms. It is a skill proving that he is not just a simple captain who boasts no combat strength of his own. He is able to manifest various weapons ranging from swords to spears to shields and while fighting a close combat battle, his performance in battle is boosted.
    • Sadistic Constitution (B) - A skill that augments one's aggression in battle. The longer the owner participates in battle, the more their abusive disposition will grow, causing them to lose their usual composure. The more one attacks, the stronger they become, but on the other hand, their defensive abilities drop. In life, Juan once received a command to step down from his position of power due to his extremely brutal treatment of the natives in the New World. He is unable to hold a proper conversation with Heroic Spirits originating from the New World without it turning into clear hostile intentions. This skill is reflected in Juan's last episode in which he was shot by a poisonous arrow due to lowering his guard while fighting the natives.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Fountain of Youth
    Spring of Eternal Life

Type: Anti-Magic
    Range: 1
    Max. Target: 5 people

A spring that supposedly restores the youth of anyone who drinks or bathes in it. Tales of the fountain have been appearing across the world for thousands of years, going as far back as the writings by Herodotus, the Alexandre romance, and the stories of Prester John. Even though he never found such a fountain in life and it's existence is questionable, the Fountain of Youth reached the height of it's popularity when it was attributed to the myth of Juan Ponce de León and as such, it has become a term almost synonymous with his legend. Because of this he is granted the access to the Fountain upon his summoning as a Servant.

As a Noble Phantasm, it manifests as a small sized fountain that can be placed anywhere in the country which the Holy Grail War is taking place in. Once placed the Fountain will cast a strong magic spell on itself that makes it invisible to anyone but it's owner - though, Servants with A rank in Magic Resistance might be capable of resisting the spell and seeing the Fountain if they focus. This is because the Fountain can be placed only once in the War and it cannot be relocated. Once destroyed, Juan will no longer be able to restock on the divine water residing within the fountain. Because he has to constantly return to restock on it, he carries around a bottle of the water with him.

The effects of the Noble Phantasms are drastic. As long as Juan has divine water to drink from the fountain, he can heal any wounds short of clear fatal ones like decapitation. It can be viewed as an effective alternative to Battle Continuation. If he drinks or bathes in it long enough, his appearance will be altered to an extremely youthful and beautiful looking one. Any female who looks upon his face will be charmed if they do not possess mental resistance. Furthermore, it is even possible to return oneself into a state where they were a child while bathing in the divine water of the Fountain. And lastly, because the water possesses powerful magic properties, anyone who bathes in it would essentially have their skin altered to a state where one can become extremely resistant to offensive magic - in Juan's case, his high ranked Magic Resistance reflects this.

Santa Maria, Santiago and San Cristobal
    Three Vessels of the New World

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 20-40
    Max. Target: 50 people

The three vessels that were used for the sake of sailing to the New World. Juan often sailed on them during his lifetime with his fleet of men, discovering both Florida and the Gulf Stream with it. Though he did not own the ships in life, through connections with his name, he has falsely been attributed the ownership of the three ships when summoned as a Servant. The three ships manifest as powerful, large vessels that can sail along the wind as if it were water. They possess massive cannons that can inflict massive damage on the surroundings upon being fired. The ships possess both firepower comparable to an average anti-army NP and defensive capabilities comparable to an average fortress.

Because they are the bearers of the New World's discovery, they possess tremendous power against Servants that were native to the new world. Though, this might be because they were manifested in a state where rather than being vessels for the sake of discovery, they have become ships of war for the sake of colonization - imbued with Juan's desire to colonize the new world and his intense dislike for it's natives. Because of this, the ships can be said to have manifested in a way similar to Mordred's Clarent Blood Arthur in which the original Noble Phantasm was distorted by the state of mind that the individual who possesses them is in.

Furthermore, because of his discovery of the Gulf Stream, this Noble Phantasm has manifested with another side ability that would not have been present in it's manifestation as the Noble Phantasm of other Servants possessing it. As long as Juan has set up a dominion over leylines to extract more mana from, he is able to fuel his mana into the ships and force them to recreate themselves in a state where they sailed along the powerful Gulf stream. Speed of the vessels is greatly increased and they can be used in a destructive manner by smashing the vessels into desired target with the power of an A+ ranked Noble Phantasm. Only in that short moment does it's power rise, but the moment he destroys his vessels, he will lose any usage of them for three full days in order for them to be repaired.

US Friend Code
    194,434,580 - IGN Ritsuka
    Blog Entries
    Shrap, I've gotta say, Gudrun's definitely your best Servant to date. She's very impressive, and I like the whole 'slowly goes insane' mechanic.

Heheh, I noticed you were using Genzoman's artwork of Sinbad, Alex. When it comes to picking faceclaims, Genzoman's a boss. It's a pretty good sheet, but I agree with TBoH. He could use more NPs based on his other voyages.

Why do I feel that Storytellet's Count of St. Germain had a lot of inspiration from the similarly named Castlevania character?
    Likes attention, shiny objects, and... a ball of yarn?
    F/GO Supports

I joined two years too late...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    That makes me think of Rin as a loan shark.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Oh dear, that doesn't sound like yuri at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlet View Post
    Not with that attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by Draconic View Post
    Why do I feel that Storytellet's Count of St. Germain had a lot of inspiration from the similarly named Castlevania character?
    Sadly, I've never played Castlevania so I could hardly inspire myself from one of its characters ^^'. Are they that similar?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Draconic View Post
    Shrap, I've gotta say, Gudrun's definitely your best Servant to date.
    Gudrun: No such thing as too much Berserk.
    It's the power of dark fantasy. It makes everything better.

I design my sheets from an author's perspective, so if I ever want to use one of them I can just pick them up and go without worry.

Blog Entries
    Adlet: Juan's pretty cool. I like how you portrayed him heroically while still acknowledging the darker and more Imperialistic aspects of him. Wonder how he'd interact with my Columbus?

I was inspired.

Class: Assasin
    True Name: The Big Bad Wolf
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Dislike: Axes, being hungry

Stats-
    Strenght- D
    Endurance- D
    Agility- C
    Mana- D
    Luck- C
    NP- B

Class Skills -

Precense Concealment- C
    The ability to conceal one's own precense as a servant. At this rank,
    the servant can conceal their presence and will always move silently, and inconspicuously with little chance of being seen.

Personnal Skills -

Animal Dialogue- A
    The ability to converse with animals. At this rank, one can have conversations with animals as coherent as those with humans.
    Assasin is itself an animal and interact numerous times with other beasts in her own tales.

Silver Tongue- A
    Being able to convince with words and deceive. Assasin tricked one certain girl into believing that it was a member of her familly.

Monstrous Strenght- B+

Indicate one able to use their monstruous heritage to Rank-Up it's strengh for a duration decided by the rank of the skill. Assasin is a werewolf, though it has long forgotten it's original form. Through one certain Noble Phantasm, this skill has the capacity to become even stronger...

Prana Burst (Wind)- C+
    The ability to release Mana under the form of devastating wind. In one tales, Assasin was said to be able to destroy houses with it's breath. It, too, can be improved with a Noble Phantasm.

Noble Phantasms -

Red Little Riding Hood ~ Come, my child...
    (Support, B)
    Crystallising the moment when Assasin diguised itself as a young girl's grandmother, this Noble Phantasm is defautly under the form of the red hood of the Big Bad Wolf's most famous victim. When wearing the cloth, Assasin appears under the traits of a young woman and it's statut as a Heroic Spirit is hidden . However, by invoking the Noble Phantasm's true name, it can change into the form of any sentient being that it consumed. It also gain the memories of the victim so it can impersonate them better. However, the disguise has little imperfections, such as sharper canines or wider eyes. However, by the time Assasin's target notices the differences, it is usually too late...
    It has also a second ability: by removing the hood, Assasin can change into it's true form: a gigantic wolf. Under this state, it's Monstrous Strenght is permanently activated and it recieve a Rank-Up in all of it's abilities, effectively having two rank-up in strenght. Furthermore, it's prana burst is also boosted considerably and it's second Noble Phantasm become available.

Huff And Puff ~ Houseblowing Breath
    (Anti-Structure, B) The very same breath that Assasin used to destroy the houses of two of the three little pigs. By taking a big breath, Assasin can release a mystical wind that, while not hurting living beings, completely destroys buildings. The only structures that can resist this devastating storm are those created by Noble Phantasm of rank A or above.
    Last edited by Alexcoene; October 21st, 2016 at 06:17 AM.

Blog Entries
    Interesting. I like how you combined the 'Big Bad Wolfs' together from different tales, rather then just the Red Riding Hood one like I've usually seen. Makes it a lot less generic.

Welcome to the forum, Alexecone! Hope we get to see more of you in the future, since this one was pretty good, if I do say so myself. Though, the image doesn't seem to work.

Upload your images to imgur; pixiv and any booru sites don't allow hyperlinking. It might look like it works on your end but the rest of us see nothing.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

Ok, it's fixed.

Blog Entries
    ...Well, that certainly wasn't the FC I expected. Though, it makes sense given that it's the appearance s/he'd have under the Red Riding Hood NP. Certainly would be quite a surprise when they whip it off and transform into a giant wolf monster.