Page 58 of 858 FirstFirst ... 8485356575859606368108158558 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Edit: Damn, looks like bad timing, sorry Alexecone ^^'. They have several things in common but I hope they're different enough...

Assassin

Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Place of Origin: Folktales
    Dislikes: Rocks, hunters, daylight
    Talents: Eating
    Natural Enemy: Lumberjacks

Strength - B+
    Endurance - C
    Agility - A+
    Mana - D
    Luck - E

Class Skill:

Presence Concealment (C): The ability of a predator to kill their presence while approaching their prey. Assassin's location isn't pinpointable but the brey can have a feeling of being watched...

Personal Skills:

Shadow Lantern (A): The most common interpretation of Assassin in folktales is that of a representation of night swallowing the day, making the Servant into a genuine creature of the night. Assassin is able to completely merge is body in the shadow, making him even harder to detect and to fight the darker it is. Moreover Assassin receive magical energy from teh surrounding darkness, making supply from a Master unneeded as long as he doesn't materialize.

Infiltration (C): A sub-form of shapeshift that turn one's presence into that of an ally to other people. In order to achieve this, Assassin uses a white magic flour that also gives him the appearance of an old lady.

Symbol of Fear (B): A skill that measure one's ability to induce fear to those in their presence. In Assassin's case, he is the stereotypical villain of every fable, a true symbol of darkness and fear. If those who fight him or are hunted by him don't have a form of Mental Resistance, a successful Luck check is requiered to keep their calm.

Mighty Hunter (C): An inborn skill for Assassin who is a Monstrous Beast and a wolf. When chasing after anything considered a "prey" by Assassin, or when facing a familiar or another Monstrous Beast, a + modifier is applied to Strength and Agility.

Noble Phantasms
    Wolf's Breath
    I'll Huff, I'll Puff, and I'll Blow up your House!
    (Anti-Unit, Anti-Building) (B): The crystalization of Assassin's mighty breath as well as his being a representation of "the law of the strongest". In practice, Assassin concentrate a large quantity of prana in his chest while also drawing air in his lungs. The result is a powerful, prana-infused blow of wind with a strong destructive power. Its nature is that of "blow which destroy any protection"; as such, it is particularly efficient against buildings and will negate the likes of magic barriers. Also, if a Servant possess a defensive Noble Phantasm it shall be ignored.

Myghty Fangs of the Night
    Moral of the Story
    (Anti-Unit Self) (E~A+): The embodiment fo Assassin's nature as an allegory of the night. The darker it is, the stronger Assassin becomes (kinda the opposit of Gawain). If one is fighting him in a place devoided of any light, Assassin's victory is almost guaranteed coupled with Shadow Lantern. However, that isn't the true nature of this Noble Phantasm which is traced back to the very character's origin. It is a fact that many mythological figures were turned into folkloric characters in the following centuries. In Assassin's case, his being the representation of night swallowing day can be traced back to Norse mythology where the Divine Beast Sköll is a giant wolf chasing after the sun to eat it. This Noble Phantasm can only be activated in an open area during the night, and upon use the very shadows of the night will start to surround Assassin's body before transforming him into the likeliness of a Divine Beast, a giant wolf made of night capable of eating the sun. In this case, the Noble Phantasm's true name becomes
    Sköll und Sol
    Mighty Wolf which Swallow the Sun
    , and becomes of rank EX.

Lore
    The Big Bad Wolf is one of the most famous characters from fairytales, often an egoistic and manipulative villain who tries to eat the prtagonist. It never ends well for him; or rather, it usually end with his belly filled with rocks. He is a strange Heroic Spirit that shouldn't possibly exist due to his nature, but a corrupted grail and his powers as a wild and natural murderer make him fit the Assassin class perfectly.

While in theory he is a Heroic Spirit in practive he is much closer to a creature of the Phantasmal Species, an existance that has to be brought down by heroes worthy of their title.

Personality
    Just as in the folktales, Assassin is an utterly egoistic and ruthless individual whose favorite hobby is hunting and eating. He couldn't care less about the Holy Grail War since he doesn't have a wish of hiw own, and his self-centered personality wouldn't allow him to sympathize with anyone. As such, a Master who would summon him would be eaten on the spot, and Assassin will keep sustaining himself with innocent passerbys. He is also veru cunning and will make sure to hunt in a place that is favorable for him, rarely attack in large areas and never launching any assault during the day.

As his wolf form is completely irritated by daylight, he will usually use his magic flour to keep human form and act as one. Likewise, he hates any Servant affiliated directly or indirectly with the Sun. When sensing one of those, he will either avoid them if they're too strog, or eat them mercilessly if they're weak enough.
    Last edited by Legends Storyteller; October 9th, 2016 at 02:55 PM.

What did I just tell all y'all about images?

- - - Updated - - -

There you go.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

マリーの味方
    fc

Class: Saber
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Strength: B
    Endurance: B
    Agility: B (A)
    Magical Energy:
    B
    Luck:
    C
    Noble Phantasm: A

Class Skills:
    Magic Resistance: B
    Protection from magical effects. Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for them to be affected.

Riding: B

The ability to ride mounts. Most vehicles can be handled with above average skill. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasm Races such as Monstrous Beasts.

Personal Skills:
    Open Dialogue: B-
    The capacity to start a dialogue with one’s enemies, despite difference in belief, culture, or status. As long as the enemy possesses even a slight willingness to discuss terms, a dialogue can begin. However, in Saber’s case this has the negative effect of not working on those who should be considered his allies in the first place.
    Known to have a particular way with words, Saber managed to reclaim Jerusalem for Christianity with simple diplomacy alone. His skill in negotiation largely stems from his willingness to see his opponent’s side of view, which can also been seen in his sympathy for both Jewish and Islamic cultures - a trait frequently criticized by his Catholic allies.

Demon King: E
    A trait given to those who incurred a monstrous reputation during their life that distorted the perception of what they actually had been like in the past. In Saber’s case, his infamy largely came because of his criticisms and conflicts with the Papacy, who declared holy wars against him and even went as far as to liken him to the Antichrist. Whether their hostility was valid or if it was only because they feared losing power is debatable, however.
    At such a low rank, Saber’s appearance and abilities have not changed whatsoever, but he now seems incapable of holding back his thoughts and criticisms. If he sees a flaw in someone, he won’t be afraid to bring attention to it. In other words, it could be said he has the “tongue of a demon”.

Reign of Revitalization: B
    A skill possessed by rulers whose rule were particularly notable for the cultivation of science or culture. Bonus modifiers are granted to a specific parameter. In this case, Saber chose to amplify his Agility, wishing to be a little more like the falcons that he so admired.
    Saber is widely remembered for his cultivation of the arts and his thirst for knowledge. He commissioned the translation of many great works, promoted the creation of literature, founded what is now considered the oldest public university, and was known to have performed his own experiments in his free time. Above all, he absolutely loved falconry, and wrote one of the most influential works on the subject.

Noble Phantasms:

CHRISTVS : VINCIT : CHRISTVS : REINAT
    Reichsschwert

Anti-Army
    The Imperial Sword of the Holy Roman Empire. A representation of the divine right of kings. The one who wielded this blade was once believed to have the blessing of Christ, and therefore had clear legitimacy as ruler of the people.

Hands guided by the Lord; body protected by the heavens, with this holy sword in hand Saber knew his beliefs were right, and his goals just. As one chosen by the heavens, the owner of this Noble Phantasm also possesses Divinity of C rank.

Reichsschwert was thought to be a regular weapon by most, and was primarily used for ceremonial purposes. However, its true identity is actually that of
    The Peerless Sword
    Durandal
    , the holy sword once given to Charlemagne by angels and wielded by the paladin Roland.

The source of this facade can be first attributed to the Holy Roman Emperor, Otto III, a man who idolized Charlemagne and aspired to be his true successor. In this aspiration, he opened Charlemagne’s tomb, hoping to find something that would help him become closer to the great king. What he found shocked even him: Durandal. Once thought to be lost, it was held in the dead king’s arms, like a lover holding onto the last memory of their beloved. Fearing widespread outrage were he to steal the sword from the king’s clutches, Otto III hid its discovery from the people, instead keeping it as a personal heirloom. This heirloom would then pass down the line of Emperors, until two hundred years later where it would be eventually passed off as the ‘Imperial Sword’ of the Holy Roman Empire. With this new title, it went on to earn its own renown as a sword of divine legitimacy, and its true identity stayed forever hidden to all but the Emperors and their closest confidants.

When Saber came into power, he had been deeply ashamed to hear the truth of his predecessor’s actions. He had immediately ordered the construction of a grand golden casket for Charlemagne, perhaps as a form of repentance for the Empire’s misdeeds.

Durandal was once famed for containing three miracles, and being indestructible. These traits still hold true for its existence as the Imperial Sword, with one exception: the blade only contains two miracles, instead of three. The reason for this is unknown, for when Otto III found it in the tomb, it already had lost one of its miracles.

Although initially believing the sword to be a dark stain on the Empire’s past, Saber will not hold back from using its true name if needed. Surely, these miracles were meant to be used by someone. Surely, there must be a reason it fell into the Empire’s hands...

PER ME REGES REGNANT
    Reichskrone

Anti-Unit (Self)
    A

The Imperial Crown of the Holy Roman Empire. Once coronated by the Pope, the Emperor was officially recognized as Imperator, the successor to the Roman Empire of old.

A truly beautiful hexagonal crown made out of gold and decorated in gemstones, it can be considered a holy relic in its own right. On the front of the crown, the most divine of the stones stands out: a brilliant red zircon known as the “Orphan”. Originally contained in the hilt of the Excalibur, the gemstone now exists as one of the sole remnants of the legendary sword. It is said that as long as the Emperor upholds the honor of the Empire, this stone will shine bright, giving the crown immense power.

Each successive Emperor lived and ruled in their own manner, and so they all drew from different aspects of the crown’s power. Four pictorial representations on the crown signify these differences, depicting scenes from the Old Testament. These depictions are as follows:

Christ in Majesty sitting between two cherubim, with the inscription “By me kings reign”
    King Solomon holding a scroll that that reads “Fear the Lord and flee from evil”
    Prophet Isaiah speaking to King Hezekiah, with the inscription “Behold, I will add fifteen years to your life”
    King David holding a scroll that reads “The renowned king delights in doing justice”

In Saber’s case, he draws upon the Christ in Glory and the cherubim, for it is he who has taken up the duty of managing the earthly realm in Christ’s stead. Protected by the heavens, he is given a passive resistance to attacks that do not come from a Divine source. While it is not strict immunity, unless the target possesses Divine blood or wields a Divine Construct, he will take reduced damage.

Furthermore, should he activate the true name of the Noble Phantasm, a grand wave of light will was fall down, washing away any curses inflicted upon him and cleansing a small area around him with holy fire. Any enemies in the vicinity will take damage, but those with Divinity will be unaffected.

Lore / Personality
    Saber’s identity is Frederick II, the controversial Holy Roman Emperor and King of Sicily, a man once called stupor mundi or “the amazement of the world”.

Lore
    Often considered the most controversial of all Holy Roman Emperors, he was widely criticized by many Catholic contemporaries for his seemingly heretical practices. He fraternized with Saracen enemies, protected Jewish merchants, employed Muslims for his personal bodyguard, and even had his own harem. Some claimed he had turned his back on Christianity, and was secretly an adherent of the Islamic faith. Others said he did not believe in the Lord at all. Pope Gregory IX even went as far as to call him the Beast of Apocalypse, comparing his supposed deterioration of the Empire to that of the Roman Emperor Nero’s.

However grand these claims are, the irony of the matter was that Frederick himself was likely far more devout a believer than any of his critics. Frederick’s only crime was earnestly believing in Christ’s legitimization of the Empire: in truth, he sincerely believed the title of Holy Roman Emperor was equivalent to that of God’s viceroy on Earth, and that it was his duty was to rule as a servant of the Lord.

It was for this reason that he did not look at the so called “enemies of the faith” as enemies at all. It mattered not if one believed in a different faith, or if they swore allegiance to a different king: if he were meant to be God’s viceroy, were not all of God’s children his subjects? And as the one chosen to rule the earthly realm, did he not have a duty to explore the traditions of all cultures, so he may better understand his subjects?

Some also criticized him for not adhering to the Catholic Church’s commands, but as a ruler chosen by the divine, he had no reason to obey them. What he saw in the Papacy was nothing more than nepotism and greed, and he actively sought to rid the Roman Catholic Church of its widespread corruption.

Regardless of the controversy surrounding him, Frederick did have his own share of supporters, with some going as far as to compare him to a messianic figure. History would remember him as a remarkable ruler, and his politics and personal interest in knowledge would bring some to claim he was the “first modern ruler”, or the “first renaissance man.”

Outside of rulership, Frederick had a an absolute passion for learning. His love for the world could be compared to that of a young child’s sense of wonder, for each time he explored something new his love was reinvigorated. Language, biology, poetry, music, psychology: could he had lived for a millennia, he would have delved deep into it all, and more. Never would he get tired of learning about the amazing gifts God bestowed upon the world.

Summoned as a Servant
    Besides Saber, Frederick also qualifies for Rider, Archer, Lancer and -- perhaps due to his specific mentality -- even Ruler. Although passionate about all things scholarly, he never actually found time to delve into Magecraft, and therefore cannot be summoned as Caster. He secretly wishes he would have been summoned as Archer, so he would be able to show off his falconry. He’s certain his Master would have be very impressed.

Summoned in the Grail War, he hopes some of his fellow Servants will be fine with some friendly discourse in between the conflict, and he especially looks forward to meeting any Servants with fame in literature or science. The world of today has changed much since his time, and he quite excited to experience it for himself.

While generally whimsical and high-spirited in personality (especially when it comes to his hobbies), should the situation call for it, he is capable of displaying an impressive regal authority. He is an Emperor, after all. Were he to come face to face with a certain ancient king who has a similar opinion about the extent of their authority, this side of him would undoubtedly show itself.

Given his passion for experiencing the world, you may be under the impression his wish for the Grail would be to incarnate, so that he may explore this new era to his heart’s content. But that is not so. A legend once foretold of a second coming, where Frederick II would return to the land of the living and rule for a thousand years. Should he end victorious in the war, he would do everything in his power to make this a reality.

In the end, his duty is the same as it has always been. While the age of empires has long since past, the world still needs -- and deserves -- a ruler capable of overcoming the animosity that has for so long rooted itself in human nature. Believing in his Lord, he will follow in His footsteps, and attempt to bring the world closer to the kingdom of heaven.

Notes
    Decided to do this because of what I learned about him in Thomas Asbridge's "The Crusades" and Peter Wilson's "Heart of Europe". Some info (mostly his Noble Phantasms) was retrieved from various online stuff though.

Open Dialogue: This might seem like Hector's skill but it's really not. It's more about actual diplomacy.

Imperial Sword: Originally I had this as some generic Holy Sword. However, once I learned of Otto III's trip to Charlemagne's tomb and Frederick later building a casket for Charlemagne, I decided to go with this angle instead. I think it works. As far as I can remember I don't think Durandal's fate has been revealed in the nasuverse yet (if i'm wrong just shoot me now)

Imperial Crown: If you're wondering about the Excalibur mention, one of the theories of what stone the Orphan actually was is a Jacinth. Among the many literature mentions, Jacinths appear in a poem about King Arthur, where it's described the sword has said stones studded in the hilt. I decided to roll with the connection, considering King Arthur/Excalibur's overall importance in the nasuverse.

oh yeah btw i don't really like the FC -- I couldn't find anything suitable. I'd prefer if he looked a bit less serious, but I could barely find any art of holy/regal kings at all
    Last edited by Sesto; October 9th, 2016 at 11:12 PM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Servant Berserker
    :

True Name: Bernardo Del Carpio

Alignment
    : Chaotic Good

Alternate Classes
    : Saber, Lancer, Rider

Strength- B
    Agility- C
    Endurance- B
    Mana- D
    Luck- C+
    NP- B+

Equipment: While preferring to use his bare hands in combat, Berserker also carries a regal-looking longsword in the Spanish style. Though not a Noble Phantasm, it is still an exceptionally durable weapon fit for a hero that can hold up in combat against Heroic Spirits.

Appearance (Spoilered for sheer size)

Personality: What is more admirable? To fight for the sake of one's birthright, for the glory of one's country or the decrees of one's king? And what if one of those loyalties were to clash against its peers? Those were questions Berserker grappled with in life and the conclusion he came to was thus: "I shall fight for my kingdom, not my king. If it were to insure Spain's safety, I would even commit treason and claim the king's head with my blade."

Normally an intelligent and passionate man, adhering strongly to ideals of loyalty and honor while recognizing the conflicts inherent to such things. Though unshakeably loyal, it is worth noting that Berserker's devotion is to his 'kingdom' as a whole and not necessarily the 'king'. So long as he believes an authority to be just Berserker will follow their commands to the utmost of his power, but if they stray from the right path he won't hesitate in cutting them down.

While other Classes would manifest Bernardo at the pinnacle of his martial glory, as a Berserker he has been summoned from the very end of his legend, directly after witnessing his father's death at the hands of King Alfonso. As such, he is constantly filled with fury against the king and grief for the father he never got a chance to meet. This anger haunts his every waking action, driving him to act recklessly and lash out even at his closest allies. Even while 'calm' his rage constantly simmers below the surface, waiting to explode outwards in battle.

Though his heart is still that of a hero who defends the weak, Berserker is unmistakably a hollow shell of his former self. The epic of Bernardo Del Carpio is told as one of national triumph, but in fact Berserker's own tale ended in tragedy and loss. His wish on the Holy Grail is simply to mete out terrible vengeance against the king who stole everything from him, and more then anything to be given a chance to meet his beloved father who he'd never known in life. Only then... will Berserker's rage cease.

Because he essentially never knew a father or mother in life, Berserker acts surprisingly innocent at times and may even come to view his Master as a 'parental figure' of sorts. While this is unproven, it wouldn't be unlikely to say his rare boyish smile could charm even the sturdiest of men's hearts. In battle, he acts more like his usual valorous self and relishes a chance to test his blade against worthy opponents, such as a certain Paladin who he will be overjoyed to be summoned alongside.

Likes: his father, fighting for his kingdom, worthy rivals
    Dislikes: treacherous kings, never being able to meet his father
    Talent: fostering an independent Spain
    Natural Enemy: King Alfonso, Roland

Class Skills:

Mad Enhancement (E)- Normally sacrifices sanity in exchange for raw power. In this case, it takes form as an ever-present anger against the king Alfonso for imprisoning and killing his father. While otherwise his reason is intact, this anger clouds his judgement and causes him to act far more impulsively then his usual self. Does not raise parameters.

Personal Skills:

Charisma (C)- Ability to inspire others, and lead armies. This rank is sufficient for leading a mid-sized military force. Berserker's noble nature and fierce fighting spirit easily radiate outwards to inspire his allies on the battlefield. While normally this Skill and Nature Of A Rebellious Spirit would be incompatible, Berserker's own mentality of 'loyalty to the kingdom while defying the king' have allowed the two to coexist.

Bravery (B)- The ability to cancel mental interference such as pressure, confusion and fascination through sheer fortitude of will. Berserker was renowned as a bold and gallant knight without equal, whose presence was a terror to the foes of Spain. A worthy rival even to the chief Paladin Roland.

Nature Of A Rebellious Spirit (C)- The temperament to never remain at one location and never embrace a lord. A wandering star that does not have capacity to be a king, nor of finding one's own king. Negates Charisma of the same rank or lower. After coming to realize the truth surrounding his real father and king Alfonso, Berserker became consumed with vengeance towards the king he'd once called a father. Though his legend officially ends there, some stories have him join forces with Spain's enemies the Moors to avenge himself upon the king who'd taken everything from him.

Noble Phantasm
    :

Victoria de Roncesvalles- Breaking The Great Hero (B+, Anti-Unit): A crystallization of Berserker's legendary victory over Roland in Roncesvalles pass, allegedly crushing the peerless paladin with his bare arms alone. Roland, who in the French stories was said to be untouchable in battle and to have died without ever once being wounded by his Saracen foes, is nontheless recorded in Spanish legends to have perished at the hands of Bernardo Del Carpio.

This Noble Phantasm is given form through Berserker's body itself, the very arms which supposedly slew Roland in life raised to the level of legendary weapons. While fighting bare-handed, Berserker's physical strikes will ignore any defenses below B rank, such that he defeated even the nearly invincible Roland. This includes Endurance, conventional armor, defensive Skills or even Noble Phantasms.

Furthermore, all of Berserker's strikes carry the concept of 'crushing the enemy'. Every attack that connects leaves behind a fist-shaped shockwave inside the opponent, tearing apart their body from the inside. These shockwaves add an 'after-shock' drastically increasing the internal damage from Berserker's attacks. A glancing blow can easily leave organs crushed and bones shattered. This also applies towards inanimate objects and buildings. A barrage of Berserker's punches will pulverize solid concrete and he's quite capable of levelling fortified structures simply by punching through their supports.
    Also, if Berserker should manage to wrap his arms fully around a given target, a
    quick-time event
    contested Luck check
    will ensue. If the opponent fails, then they will literally be crushed in Berserker's mighty grip for a certain, painful death. This, of course, recreates the conditions surrounding Berserker's own alleged victory over Roland.

As a visual effect, glowing patterns of energy in the form of Spanish characters appear over his arms while this Noble Phantasm is active.

While the legend of Bernardo Del Carpio defeating Roland with his bare arms may only be an errant tale told by those who put too much credulity in chivalric romance, nontheless its association with him allows for it to qualify as Berserker's Noble Phantasm.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A hero I've had in mind for quite a while but never could think of how to portray until now. I have to admit, I'm quite satisfied with the idea I came up with regarding his NP, especially given the rather minimal amount of lore I had to work from here. And yes, his FC is (a rather sinister looking picture of) Spain from Hetalia. Sue me.

As always, be sure to drop by with comments and criticisms! Thanks.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Legends Storyteller View Post
    He kinda ended all over the place, but it matches the swiss-knife over-the-top Count I imagined.
    I forgot to comment on this earlier, but this guy's a pretty cool choice for a Servant sheet. Wanted to do him myself after the mention of him in Strange Fake, but didn't get around to it because I have Stalin and Mao to work on first anyways. You wrote him up pretty nicely, though I think his Wonderman NP deserved a bit of a higher rank.

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Adlet: Juan's pretty cool. I like how you portrayed him heroically while still acknowledging the darker and more Imperialistic aspects of him. Wonder how he'd interact with my Columbus?
    Ty. He might be a hero, but he was a pretty greedy and sadistic person too from what I read of him so I had to include that bit of his personality. And Juan participated in the expeditions to new world with Columbus, so I'd imagine they'd get along well somewhat unless Juan is keeping grudges because of Columbus' son.

Quote Originally Posted by Adlet View Post
    I forgot to comment on this earlier, but this guy's a pretty cool choice for a Servant sheet. Wanted to do him myself after the mention of him in Strange Fake, but didn't get around to it because I have Stalin and Mao to work on first anyways. You wrote him up pretty nicely, though I think his Wonderman NP deserved a bit of a higher rank.
    It's kinda hard to decide a rank for NPs that aren't raw power. And then there's other NPs like God Hand and Gae Bolg who have terrifying powers for their ranks so I thought C was alright.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Legends Storyteller View Post
    It's kinda hard to decide a rank for NPs that aren't raw power. And then there's other NPs like God Hand and Gae Bolg who have terrifying powers for their ranks so I thought C was alright.
    Canon:

A NP that create a maze from your memory -> EX ranked.
    A NP that gives UNLIMITED RICE WORKS -> EX ranked.

You are free to use any rank you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    Canon:

You are free to use any rank you want.
    That's because it's EX rank rice right there.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Adlet View Post
    Ty. He might be a hero, but he was a pretty greedy and sadistic person too from what I read of him so I had to include that bit of his personality. And Juan participated in the expeditions to new world with Columbus, so I'd imagine they'd get along well somewhat unless Juan is keeping grudges because of Columbus' son.
    Yeah, that sounds just about right. Any feedback on my own Bernardo Del Carpio above?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, that sounds just about right. Any feedback on my own Bernardo Del Carpio above?
    I like it. The NP and personality section in particular were well thought out. I liked the shockwave effect you added to his NP. Don't really have any criticism honestly, especially since there's really not that much known about Bernardo Del Carpio in the story I've read about him anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    -snip-
    Forgot to mention, but I liked this sheet. Loved the first NP or rather specifically how you connected Durandal to his lore which might or might not be kinda affected by my bias towards Roland. The skills are pretty solid too and again, the connection you made in his second NP was a cool flavour to add. We def need more Romans in Fate.
    Last edited by Adlet; October 11th, 2016 at 11:32 AM.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    Canon:

Yeah, but one of those is probably the most famous maze in the Western hemisphere (possibly the world?) which was also designed by the greatest inventor of Greek legend, while the other is a gift from an Eastern dragon.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Alexcoene's Avatar
    I learned about this guy's existance recently, read a book about him, and decided to write a profile for him

Class: Archer
    Alternate Class: Assassin
    True Name: Brutus of Troy
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Dislikes: Giants, himself

Spoiler:

Personnality: Archer is humorless and a downright cold individual. He will not socialise with his master and see their relationship as a pure alliance of interest. He is ruthless during fights and will use every means possibles to his advantage. Yet despite that, his professonial attitude and his authoritative tone make people generally see him as trustworthy and reliable. He say that the well-being of Britain, the country he founded, is the only thing that he cares about.
    Under all that, Archer has a terrible opinion of himself. He still blames himself for the hunting accident that took his father's life and all of his good actions are partly his attempt to atone. About the only thing that still bring him joy in his life is his second-in-command Corineus. He
    admires the way he fights without fear and doubt. He see Corineus as more of an hero than he himself could ever be.
    His wish for the grail is to go back to when he was young lad to correct the fatal mistake he made far ago.

Stats-
    Strength- C
    Endurance- C
    Agility- B
    Mana- C
    Luck- D
    NP- B

Class Skills-

Magic Resistance- C
    Cancels spells belows two verses. Oddly, Archer met very few magic in life.

Independant Action- B
    The capacity to exist without a master. At this rank, one can remain in the world two days without refueling mana before disapearing. However, this is the optimal period aquired by economising energy. Archer was banished from his original homeland and had to survive alone before finding the people who would become his subjects.

Personal Skills-

Father of the nation- A
    Indicate ones famous for being the progenitor of an entire culture. Archer is the founder of Britain. As such, he will automatically recognise any servants or Noble Phantasm coming from Britain.

Charisma- B
    Skills that represent the servant's ability to lead and be liked by his people. Archer was the legendary founder of Britain and one who organised escaped troyans slaves to form a kingdom.

Subversive Activities- A
    The talent to ensure one's victory and inconvenience enemies. At this rank, more than half of the enemy's strength can potentially be robbed. Archer managed through trickery to triumph against the forces of the cruel former greek masters of his subjects despite it's evident superiority in size compared to his own. He doesn't have Military Tactics because most of the frontline fighting was supervised by his friend Corineus.

Revelation- C

Similar to Instinct. Instead of a sixth sense in battle, it accomodates all matter related to achieving a goal. In the ruin of a temple to the goddess Diana, Archer gained a vision from the godess herself that told him the location of the island that would become the new home of his people

Divinity- D
    The measure of how much the servant is close to being a Divine Spirit. It can be lowered by their monstrous nature or their dislike of the god. It hzs the effect of lowering special defenses. Archer is the grandson of the demigod Aeneis.

Noble Phantasms-

Silvius ~ Arrows of destiny.

(Anti-Monarch, C)
    When Archer was born, a Magus foretold that he would take the life of his own father. While his father Silvius scoffed at the prophecy, Archer did indeed incidentally killed him with his bow during a hunting party. This tragic incident gave the bow the name of his father and cursed it . However, due to the nature of curses, it can also be called a blessing. It is also fuelled by Brutus's fight against the greek king and the king of Aquitaine. Normally, it act as a normal bow. However, when Archer launches an arrow while another monarch is nearby, the arrow while seeks them and bypass wathever defences they have unless it's a Noble Phantasm that surpass Silvius in rank. Furthermore, if the target is from the same bloodline as Silvius, the arrow with automatically seek a vital point and become much stronger, therefore almost surely causing their death. The main weakness of this Noble Phantasm is that it will activate even if the other king is a ally of Archer.

Stone of Brutus ~ Awaken the sleeping giants

(Anti-Area, B)
    This Noble Phantasm take the form of a particular stone in London wich is said to be the first stone of Britain that Archer stepped on. While it is rather unlikely to be true, his association with the stone has allowed him to use this Noble Phantasm. It is said that when Archer arrived at the island that would become Britain, it was occuped by vicious giants. When he and his followers killed them all, they transformed into the mysterious monoliths lying all around the country. By dropping the stone on the ground and stepping on it, Archer can cause all rocks in a area of several kilometers to form giant-like creatures loyal to him. Their strengths depend on the numbers and size of the available rocks.

Background-
    Archer is Brutus of Troy, grandson of Aeneas, founder of the city of Lavinium. When he was born, it was prophetised that he would kill his own father and that after, he would form a great kingdom. Sure enough, when he was a young man, he killed his dad Silvius when they were out hunting. He was banished from his homelands and wandered off. He travelled to Greece, and found a group of troyans enslaved. Enraged, Brutus organised a rebellion against their greek masters. Eventually, trough Brutus's trickery , they manage to take hostage the greek king. He manage to gain the hand of the king's daughter and ships and provisions to search for a new land. On the way, he met a mighty warrior called Corineus, who led another goup of troyans near the Tower of Hercules. The two become fast friends. After avoiding an attack by harpies, the expedition lands in Aquitaine. Corineus provoke by accident a war with the king; While Brutus's army win most of their battles, he realises that the gauls have the advantage of numbers and decide to make his people set off to another island. Eventually, they find an island inhabited only by giants. They kill all of the giants and form a new nation: Britain.
    Last edited by Alexcoene; November 14th, 2016 at 10:11 AM.

JP Friend Code
    073,368,820/Kyte
    US Friend Code
    ded
    Blog Entries
    Infinite anything is probably enough to qualify for EX, anyways.

Blog Entries
    Brutus: Interesting sheet for a guy I'd literally never heard of before. As the mythical founder of Britain he sounds pretty important, but... still never heard of him. In any case, it's good. His first NP is fairly typical 'anti-x' (king, monster, god, what have you) that shows up a fair amount here (though it fits given his legend) but the second one is quite interesting. The imagery of surrounding rocks turning into giant monoliths to fight for him is a very evocative one that'd be great to see in a Grail War.

Regarding his first NP, is the effect only against kings or just monarchs and rulers of men more generally? If he was against... Nero, say, would it still activate? If so, it should be more like "Anti-Monarch" then Anti-King in particular. (To quote another user here whose name I forgot, it'd be like classifying an Anti-Army NP anti-brigade or platoon)

There's also a couple typos and odd wordings in the sheet itself (mainly first and second NPs) but I'm not sure if you're interesting in me pointing those out.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kyte View Post
    Infinite anything is probably enough to qualify for EX, anyways.
    Given the 'Infinite Rice Works' thing, that really does seem to be true now. Goes to show once and for all that EX is not a matter of simple destructive (or even conceptual) power.

Regarding his first NP, is the effect only against kings or just monarchs and rulers of men more generally?
    Yeah, it's against monarchs, I'm gonna fix that.
    And don't be afraid to point out typos, I'm going to fix the one I saw, but feel free to tell me if they are still some.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexcoene View Post
    Yeah, it's against monarchs, I'm gonna fix that.
    And don't be afraid to point out typos, I'm going to fix the one I saw, but feel free to tell me if they are still some.
    About typos, I think it'll be easier to quote and highlight.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexecone
    Silvius ~ Arrows of destiny.
    (Anti-King, B)
    When Archer was born, a Magus foretold that he would take the life of his own father. While his father Silvius scoffed at the prophecy, Archer did indeed incidently killed him his bow during a hunting party. This tragic incidentthe (this should be spaced out, also the entire sentence is confusing and makes little grammatical sense) bow the name of the father and cursed it wich, due to the nature of curse, blessed it at the same time. It is also fuelled by Brutus's fight against the greek king and the king of quitaine (a nitpick, but this should probably be capitalized). Normally, it act as a normal bow. However, when Archer launches a bow (not a spelling error, but 'arrow' would make more sense here) while another king is nearby, the arrow while (This could use some reworking and I'm not sure what the second 'while' is doing here.) seeks the king and bypass wathever defences he has unless they're a Noble Phantasm that surpass Silvius in rank. Furthermore, if the target is from the same bloodline as Silvius, the arrow with automically seek a vital point and become much stronger, thereby almost surely causing their death. The main weakness of this Noble Phantasm is that it while activate even if the other king is a ally of Archer.

Stone of Brutus ~ Awaken the sleeping giants
    (Anti-Aera, A)
    This Noble Phantasm take the form of a particular stone in London wich is said ti be the first stone of Britain that Archer stepped on. While it is rather unlikely, his association with the stone allows him to use it. It was said that when Archer arrived at the island that would become Britain, it was occupated by vicious giants. When he and his followers killed them all, they transformed into the mysterious monoliths lying all around the country. By dropping the stone on the ground and stepping on it, Archer can cause all rocks in a area of several kilometers to form giant-like creatures loyal to him. Their strenghts depend on the numbers and size of the avalaible rocks.
    There's also a misspelling in Personal Skills, but that's so obvious (given it's in giant bold letters) you probably noticed it by now.

Okay, it's fixed.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexcoene View Post
    Okay, it's fixed.
    Glad to help you out!

A few more errors I just noticed in Subversive Activities' description.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexecone
    The talent to ensure one's victory and inconvenience ennemies. At this rank, more than half of the ennemy's stenght (this last error shows up a lot BTW, including in his official Strength stat) can potentially be robbed. Archer managed through trickery to triumph against the forces of the cruel greek former masters of his subjects despite it's evident superiority in size compared to his own. He doesn't have Military Tactics because most of the frontline fighting was supervised by his friend Corineus.

There's also a couple under Personality (such as 'thrustworthy' and 'profesonial'). Other then that, good sheet! Apologies if this comes off as nitpicking...

Oh and, I got a kick out of the Hawkeye FC.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Yes, say hello to another massive ass sheet like the Hitler one. To think I'm edgy enough to get so much inspiration while writing these dictator sheets...

Btw, I thought of going back and giving Hitler the ''Cult of Personality'' skill, too, because well... if anyone's gonna have that skill, it's definitely gonna be Hitler and Stalin. So should I or is there no need to make him more powerful than he already is due to Longinus shenanigans?

---

Artist: http://xiaoyugaara.deviantart.com/ar...-guy-400845438

Class: Caster (alternatively Berserker)
    True Name: Joseph Vissarionovich Stalin
    Alias: Man of Steel, The Little Squirt, Father of Nations
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Region: Russia, Georgia
    Origin: History

Strength- E
    Endurance- E
    Agility- C
    Mana- B
    Luck- B
    NP- B

Height/Weight: 163cm, 51kg
    Attribute: Man
    Likes: Power, movies, cowboys, privacy, poetry, wine, playing games, gardening
    Dislikes: Powerlessness, foreigners, being mocked about his appearance, threats to himself
    Talents: Genocide, manipulation, poetry, gardening
    Armament: Pistols, knife
    Traits: Human
    Natural Enemy: Adolf Hitler

Legend

The supreme commander of the Soviet Union from the mid-1920's to his death in 1953. Along with Adolf Hitler and Mao Zedong he is remembered as one of the Three Evil Dictators of the 20th century. He is mostly remembered for his participation in World War II as initially an ally of Adolf Hitler's and later, the one who's army helped bring about the downfall of the Nazi regime. Upon his rise to power after Vladimir Lenin's death, Stalin forced a rapid industrialization and the collectivization of agricultural land, but at the cost of millions dying due to famine.

He was known to be a very cruel man who eliminated any opposition that posed even a minor threat to his power. During his reign of terror, a rough amount of 40-70 million people lost their lives. Under his rule, the concept of ''Socialism in One Country'' became the state policy of the Soviet Union which was contrary to the view of Leon Trotsky - who believed that socialism must be spread through continuous international revolutions.

Personality:

Stalin is a very cruel and frightening man - much like his arch-nemesis Adolf Hitler. He takes into consideration only his own power and conditions that would further improve his standing. Everything else comes secondary to him and he has little regard for human life - not feeling a shred of compassion even when his own son is being tortured. He rules with a determination of steel and takes not a single negative answer. Though he likes to paint himself as a great hero and a peerless poet to the people of Mother Russia, it is not because he wants to paint himself as a good guy for the sake of receiving support of the people, but rather Stalin himself is convinced he's a great hero.

Despite his frightening attitude and reign of terror, Stalin is actually a very insecure and paranoid man. He actively tries to hide the ugly things in his appearance - such as his scars and right hand - and he is quick to go into panic when faced with a crisis. Because of his active concealment of his actual appearance, the Stalin that has manifested as a Servant appears as a young handsome man rather than the scarred old man he appeared as in life. The Servant-Master relationship between him and his Master is a very dangerous one. Should the Master not pay attention to all of Stalin's demands, it is likely they will see their head rolling on the ground before the end of the Holy Grail War. Though, funnily enough, it is very easy to distract and satisfy this ice cold dictator by playing a cowboy movie on the DVD player...

Stalin has no actual wish for the Holy Grail. His only reason for desiring it is because it is a symbol of power, and to him, there is never enough power. If he were to have a wish, the closest thing to one is to meet Adolf Hitler face to face. He desires to fight and defeat the traitorous bastard by his own hand and prove that between the two of them, he was the better and more powerful dictator.

Class Skills:

• Territory Creation (B+) - Despite the high rank, Stalin is only able to produce a strong ''workshop'' as his territory. The reason his skill is higher ranked, however, is that in Stalin's case the workshop comes with a powerful spell casted on it due to Stalin's absolute rule in life - which was that no one may enter his private chambers. His workshop is coated with a powerful repellent that will curse and severely weaken anyone who enters his workshop - even if they had Stalin's permission (which they would never have, realistically) or were attempting to help Stalin who's life is in danger. Human beings are exposed to possibly instant death while Servants will have their mana leak out violently.
    • Item Construction (B) - Production of devices that carry magical properties becomes possible. In Stalin's case, he is likely to create automata based off on his loyal USSR soldiers that would follow him around and complete mundane tasks. They possess no combat power what so ever on the other hand so if he wishes to do combat, he will simply have to construct some artillery for himself.

Personal Skills:

• Cult of Personality (EX) - The skill that represents someone who lead a dictatorship in life and controlled the knowledge and mindset of the people through mass media - painting false pictures to give oneself a better standing in the people's minds. It is akin to the skill Imperial Privilege in that it falsely attributes skills to it's owner that they usually would not possess if it wasn't because of the owner's insistence. In Stalin's case, he insisted that he should be remembered for ''the extraordinary modesty characteristic of truly great people''. The relevant skills for him are Eye of Art, Military Tactics, Natural Born Genius, Withcraft, Shapeshifting, Torture Techniques, etc. After Stalin's death, Nikita Khrushchev revealed all of Stalin's evil deeds to the public and because of pure shock and disbelief, it was said that some collapsed or received a heart attack right on the spot. This was the level that Stalin's control of mass media and manipulation of the people was at.
    • Paranoid Mindset (A) - A skill possessed by one that is living in constant fear. It is a skill similar to Mental Pollution in the fact that it severely warps the owner's mindset. Stalin was an extremely paranoid man who slaughtered thousands because of the constant fear of his position being taken from him. It was said that even after his arch-nemesis Hitler committed suicide, Stalin did not believe that he was truly dead and he took that belief into the grave with him. For Stalin, the negative effects of this skill are that because of his constant paranoia, he will go burst out into unexplained rage and worry over never coming enemy attacks - because of this he will not be able to sit back and plan normally (unexpected events might even force him to retreat for a short while in order to regain his composure) and his relations with the Master will only worsen. His battle capability is lowered when launching an attack of his own - for he is afraid of unknown circumstances happening during his plan. On the other hand, it might also leave him in a state where he is constantly ready for an enemy attack. If the enemy fails a luck check when attempting a surprise attack, Stalin's battle response will be immensely augmented. This skill also works akin to Mad Enhancement because it leaves Stalin in a very berserk and unpredictable mindset - making the Master unable to control Stalin effectively.
    • Charisma (B+) - A rank suitable for leading a country. As the supreme commander of the Soviet Union who turned it into a world renowned super power and created a large cult of personality, Stalin possesses a rank worthy of him. The battle capability of allies is boosted, but not because they are inspired by Stalin - but rather because they are under a belief that not abiding to Stalin's commands and bringing him victory will result in a horrible scenario for themselves. Plus corrections are gained when fighting a disadvantageous battle.
    • Determination of Steel (B) - A skill possessed by someone who can turn their mind into steel and never back down on a decision or give out to hard circumstances. It is a skill that raises defensive capability and makes one more capable in counterattacking to immediate threat. Stalin possesses this skill because he was largely known to be a man who ruled with a mind of steel. Stalin did not possess exceptional oratory skills, however instead he possessed a frightening mindset of never backing down once he decides on something. To him, his decision is the same as an ''universal truth'' or fact. When Stalin's own son was kidnapped and the Nazi regime asked for a ransom, Stalin did not comply for he had already decided to not fall for their tactics. Even when his son was being tortured and eventually killed, Stalin did not flinch for a single second because he had already made his decision. This once again showed in his character when the Nazi forces invaded the Soviet Union and breached it all the way to Stalingrad. Stalin refused to leave the city and gave out the blood curdling announcement that anyone who abandons their post will be executed. He was truly the ''Man of Steel''.
    • Sadistic Constitution (A+) - A skill that augments one's aggression in battle. The longer the owner participates in battle, the more their abusive disposition will grow, causing them to lose their usual composure. The more one attacks, the stronger they become, but on the other hand, their defensive abilities drop. It was often reported that Stalin was a sadist that enjoyed killing hundreds that did not endanger his power in any way because he made the suffering of others into nothing but a tool and sport for his own sake. Stalin was a monster who did not care about any amount of loss of life as long as it meant that it improved his power. He created the worst man made famine in history because of forced industrialization. However, his most cruel deed was when in Battle of Stalingrad, he commanded all his snipers to shoot down any children carrying water as a way to consolidate his own power.

Noble Phantasm(s)...
    Great Purge
    Yezhovshchina

Type: Anti-Civilization
    Range: 2-40
    Max. Target: 50 people

''A single death is a tragedy, a million dead is a statistic.'' - the most well known quote of Joseph Stalin which was attributed falsely to him by numerous sources. Though, it may have been falsely attributed to him, Stalin has taken quite the liking to this particular quote which is representative of this Noble Phantasm. What is manifested as his Noble Phantasm is the Reign of Terror that Stalin led during his life-time. The form this Noble Phantasm takes is that of a powerful explosive waiting to be launched at Stalin's command with the purpose of purging anyone who dares to oppose Stalin in the Holy Grail War.

Because the purpose of the bomb is purge all of Stalin's enemies, what is manifested here is essentially an explosive with the concept of ''Absolutely destroying human civilization''. This is because Stalin's enemies are quite literally everyone besides his own self. When launched against heroes that have episodes in their legend in which they protected a town or similar (such as Saint Martha), the rocket's explosive power is immensely reduced as the hero in question is experienced in protecting civilization - which is the counter to the Noble Phantasm's ''destruction of civilization''. On the other hand, when launched against an enemy that has no anecdotes of having protected civilization, the power of the explosive will be at it's maximum so a rank up will be granted.

A side effect of this Noble Phantasm is it's constantly active secondary ability, which based off on the part of Stalin's Reign of Terror where no one dared deny Stalin or lie to him and no one was save from his dark ambitions. Stalin will instantly see through any lie or deception aimed at him because he was popularly said to have trusted no one - not even his own self. It might be needless to note, but it could be said that this passive effect would make Stalin immune to Adolf Hitler's Charisma (Distorted) skill.

Pravaya Ruka
    Symbol of the Dictator's Shame

Type: Anti-Self
    Range: 0
    Max. Target: 1 person (self)

Stalin's right hand which is the symbol of his biggest shame. It is the hand that was damaged and deformed in life, leaving it shorter than his left hand. Stalin tried to conceal it in life, but in modern time, it became somewhat of an iconic symbol for his insecurity. As such, it has been manifested as a Noble Phantasm which could be considered akin to a curse for Stalin. While Stalin was able to rid himself of his scars and old age upon his manifestation as a Servant, his deformed right hand follows him even into the next life as a symbol of his misery.

Because the hand is iconic of him, Stalin is forced to conceal it at all times and anyone who sees the appearance of his right hand under cloth or when directly comparing it to his left hand will immediately know of Stalin's true identity. Furthermore, it ranks down his LCK stat and makes him appear as an easy target to some. Because the right hand in question is clearly dysfunctional, Stalin is unable to cast any spells requiring the usage of his right hand which can be considered a clear weakness for a Servant of the Caster class. Though he may be unable to cast spells with it, the hand is still usable for some forms of combat. However, there is a positive effect to this Noble Phantasm as well. Since it is proof of Stalin's resilient and rebellious nature, if his Master were to die Stalin will shamefully force his body to stay in the world for a full day before disappearing, making it possible for him to make another contract without disappearing immediately.

Phantasmal Red Army
    Soviet's Mythical Armed Forces

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 1-99
    Max. Target: 1000 people

Stalin's most powerful Noble Phantasm and his true trump card. It is the Red Army that loyally followed his every command in life, or it should have been... What has manifested here is an army of chimeras which were the result of human warriors being merged with powerful phantasmal beasts through experimentation. These beasts feel no pain and they listen to Stalin's every command without question because they are unable to re-enact anything other than Stalin's commands. They possess unnatural strength due to each unit having Monstrous Strength (A). Furthermore, they also possess heightened senses and advanced agility.

Each unit has Independent Action (E) and they carry both modern artillery and large blades and spears on their bodies. Since they are essentially treated as phantasmal beasts, the units are weak against any hero with anecdotes of slaying beasts. The reason why Stalin possesses this Noble Phantasm is tied to the modern myth in which Stalin wished for a powerful, inhuman army of beast-man hybrids that would feel no pain, have unnatural strength and listen to every command their ruler gives them without question. Though he had tasked Russian scientists with the task of creating him a phantasmal Red Army, none of them had succeeded and it is even questionable in the first place whether Stalin truly asked for such experiments to be held, but because the myth is heavily connected to his name in the modern age, Stalin has become capable of manifesting the phantasmal Red Army as a Reality Marble under special conditions.

The conditions are simple. Because Stalin is a modern dictator who does not possess powerful magic in general, he is unable to manifest this Reality Marble that revives a powerful glimpse of the Age of Gods with his own power. In order to be able to activate this Noble Phantasm, Stalin needs a powerful mana battery he could borrow from for the sake of constructing his Reality Marble. If his Master was Illya or Sakura Matou from the Heaven's Feel scenario, the manifestation of this Noble Phantasm would be possible, but any normal Magus - regardless of the quality of their circuits and talent - will not be able to give Stalin enough mana for him to construct the Reality Marble. If Stalin were to attempt to use this Reality Marble while having no powerful mana battery, his Master will be instantly drained of their mana and will therefore die.
    Last edited by Adlet; October 23rd, 2016 at 09:50 AM.

Blog Entries
    Stalin sounds like one hardcore, stone-cold monster. Which is just about faithful to how he was in life, I suppose.

I've literally never heard of the legend about him trying to create beast-man hybrids for his Red Army. Sounds very strange, but given the legends surrounding various WWII figures (such as Hitler having the Lance Of Longinus) I'll trust you regarding how wide-spread it is. Not sure if the rank should be higher then Excalibur, though.

Other then that he seems pretty well-done and not actually that wanked for his large number of Skills. One of his NPs is detrimental to him and one is just about unusable under most circumstances so he only has one straightforwardly powerful trump card to use most of the time, which can be countered. Unlike Hitler, I can't think of any big nerfs this guy needs. Though, I think Mana- A might be a bit high for such a modern figure. Given he's a Caster, B should be enough.

Also, I'm not sure if Territory Creation should be ranked A. A-rank is specifically about creating a Temple, so if you want a stronger then usual Workshop I'd say B+ would be more fitting. (With the + modifier reflecting his curse against trespassers)