Page 130 of 858 FirstFirst ... 3080120125128129130131132135140180230630 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,600 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    Thats...not a bad idea.

Question is what would the Noble Phantasm be?
    Her singing is so bad your head explodes.

- - - Updated - - -

Nani sore.

Blog Entries
    She had that potion of mind wiping but that's it really.
    Didn't Manannan's wife give that to her out of restitution, though?
    You'd honestly think somebody like Cu's waifu would be a little more fleshed out.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ail Don View Post
    I'd make an Emer but there's too little to work with.
    Conchobar or Labraid Lámh Dhearg when
    Conchobar was the Irish High King, right? He seems to be quite high up there in Nasuverse given that Fionn (a strong Servant himself) is mentioned to 'rival' him. I thought of making a sheet for him once but came up with an utter lack of any good NP ideas.

Blog Entries
    It's just a Stand shaped like his mom who tells him what to do all the time.
    Speaking of overbearing moms I don't think I've seen an Olympias yet either, even though she's treated like such a villain according to Nasu.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Conchobar was the Irish High King, right? He seems to be quite high up there in Nasuverse given that Fionn (a strong Servant himself) is mentioned to 'rival' him. I thought of making a sheet for him once but came up with an utter lack of any good NP ideas.
    The dude was a mommas boy who never actually did any heroics of note, he also killed Fergus kid caus he wanted to bang Deridre. And made a law that meant on a wedding night he'd have first dibs. TLDR, a douche.

He had a shapeshifting bull and Medb's husband had one too

- - - Updated - - -

It's just a Stand shaped like his mom who tells him what to do all the time.
    Speaking of overbearing moms I don't think I've seen an Olympias yet either, even though she's treated like such a villain according to Nasu.
    Royd made one in the old thread.

Totally not Eldritch WhatShouldNotBe's Avatar

Well, according to Einstein himself those two are actually one and the same. I see what you mean though, since they weren't conceptualized as the same until he came along.
    That, and I want to save his spacial-time-warping stuff for his Caster sheet.

Blog Entries
    Royd made one in the old thread.
    Must've missed that one, good to know.

Irish Servants are so rare that I almost don't want to splurge my finds. Anyone else feel like that sometime?

Blog Entries
    The dude was a mommas boy who never actually did any heroics of note, he also killed Fergus kid caus he wanted to bang Deridre. And made a law that meant on a wedding night he'd have first dibs. TLDR, a douche.
    High King Wakame.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gally View Post
    High King Wakame.
    Now that would be a rather unusual Demi-Servant idea.

JP Friend Code
    Not going to lie, all that sounds pretty dumb. Since when did the Nasuverse suddenly take a turn for the Sci-Fi?

Extella spoilers
    I mean, the gods turning out to be aliens in disguise? What is this, Star Fate SG1? Frankly, I think stuff like that, even if canon, can easily be disregarded unless you specifically want to base your sheet off of those aspects of the lore (like I did with my Flavius Aetius).

Even if that were so that the 'gods' were actually aliens, I don't see how it's mutually exclusive with having Divinity or a similar Skill. I'm fairly sure in the Nasuverse, just being worshipped at a great enough degree effectively makes one a kind of god so one's actual origins shouldn't really matter. Admittedly, I'm not too clear on all this myself.
    Spoiler:
    You can ignore them if you talk about a divine spirit who came much later than the aliens, they are branched from those aliens anyway. If we take the Earth Mother Goddesses as the example, the forgotten ancient Earth Mother Goddess of Çatalhöyük is the original of all later Earth Mother Goddesses.

But if you want to talk about those who dated back in around 14k years ago then you can't escape the aliens. The sheet I commented on talked about Izanami who dated much earlier than Amaterasu, and since Tamamo implied Amaterasu existed back in those alien days the statement about the gods who created Izanami being born from the wish of humanity is pretty wrong.

Must've missed that one, good to know.

Irish Servants are so rare that I almost don't want to splurge my finds. Anyone else feel like that sometime?
    More that literally every Irish dude from Mythology I've heard of is already in canon. So I guess I'm out of luck. tbh, half of what I know about Irish mythology comes from Fate anyway.

I'll read Ulster cycle at some point. But that is a bit of a low priority.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuzurao View Post
    I think what they're getting at is that most fanwork sheets of a Kiritsugu Servant are terribly handled, generally due to the creator fanboying/fangirling too hard and puffing everything up too much.

The officially-made one isn't ridiculously overhyped, and the explanation for how he came to exist actually makes sense (take one Kiri, subtract any involvement with the Einzberns, and you get a man willing to go so far as to make a deal with the Counter Force).
    yeah p much
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Alexcoene's Avatar
    Fate/Extella spoiler

So the gods were actually alien, huh. Oh well, it just means there was another thing wrong about this sheet.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Looks like Avenger Deirdre is going on the to-do list

True Name: Albert Einstein
    Class: Archer
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    PERSONALITY, APPEARANCE, AND LORE

Einstein is a humble man, who's greatest wish is to make his research be used for peaceful purposes. He hoped to use science as a tool of peace, but found it instead used for war.

In life, Einstein was a brilliant scientist who discovered truths of the world that had baffled even Magi.
    Dislikes: Misuse of Science
    Natural Enemy: Hitler, Goebbels, Oppenheimer, Mengele, anyone who misuses science for horrifying acts

Parameters:
    Strength: E
    Agility: E
    Endurance: E
    Magic: A
    Luck: C
    NP: EX
    Skills
    Class Skills:
    Magic Resistance: E
    In life, Einstein was born into a world without magic, a time when Mankind no longer had Magecraft in it's present. Thus, his Magic Resistance is at this rank.
    Independent Action: D
    In life, Einstein was not particularly known for being independent, however, he was known to abandon many homes in order to find a place where he could study and live in peace away from the ravages of War.

Personal Skills:

Mind of Genius: EX
    This skill denotes Einstein's ability to analyze events, understanding theories, and using his prodigious intellect. Thus, this skill gives him Eye of the Mind[True] at D-rank, as his mind is much more adept at understanding situations, as well as Mathematics at A-rank.

Pioneer of the Stars: EX
    In life, Einstein's discoveries created a new age of understanding the universe, and the birth of terrible weapons that wielded those laws beyond any other. At this rank, any endeavor that would be [impossible] becomes [possible].

Noble Phantasms

E=Mc2, 'Equation that redefined Reality': EX {Anti-Material}
    Einstein's single most famous feat was the derivation of this equation, which proved that all matter was energy in another form. This equation now acts as Einstein's personal incantation to utilize his Noble Phantasm. Without invoking it's true name, he is able to transmute objects into energy, as long as they are not larger than a marble. He uses this to turn motes of dust around him into beams of light that lance out at his opponents. In addition, he can turn objects into bursts of heat or even kinetic force if necessary. This ability does not work on transmuting objects that are objects of Mystery, as magecraft is something that [defies reality], rendering it immune to a noble phantasm based on reality's basic laws. Invoking this noble phantasm's true name allows for the reverse of this effect, to turn energy into matter. This allows Einstein to turn his opponent's kinetic energy into small motes of matter, slowing them, or even turn the heat in the air into motes of dust, freezing the air. It also removes the limits on size, however, the larger the object, the longer it takes to transmute, time increasing at an exponential rate. an object the size of a car would take a day, and be able to wipe out a fortress. He can only transmute objects within a hundred meters of him.

This NP is most useful as a basic weapon, and as a method of battle field control.

Relativity, 'Curves of Space-Time': B {Anti-Reality}
    This noble phantasms allows for the manipulation of space. Using it, Einstein can manipulate space to curve what would normally be absolutely straight, such as a laser. He can cause objects to swerve around where they should have gone. However, it has greatly decreased capability against objects, spells, and effects of Mystery, as they are said to [defy reality]. He can still cause them to veer off course over long distances. This NP can also be used to create spaces of enhanced movement, allowing Archer to move superhumanly fast between two set locations. This can be inverted, to cause a course of movement to become difficult to traverse, as space itself contorts to slow one's path. If summoned as caster, this would be EX.

Atomic Bomb, 'Oh Brahmastra, be mastered by Man': A++ {Anti-Fortress} [NOTE: Yes, this is a degraded copy. The true NP would be EX in rank, and be kinda like Solomon's anti-humanity NP. But with nukes.]
    The atomic bomb was the first machine used to be fully based on Einstein's discoveries. It was a weapon of unparalleled destruction, and it nearly caused the Human Race to wipe itself out in the tensions of the Cold War. Einstein, as the discoverer of the theories that allowed for it's existence, possesses a degraded copy of this Noble Phantasm, which would normally belong to the wraith/Almost-HS Oppenheimer. It materializes as a simple box, that Einstein carries with him at all times. When opened, there lies a small dart on the inside. This dart, coupled with the unleashed true name, begins to glow with prana, and flies up in the air, entering orbit. Then, it descends upon the target, and upon impact, unleashes an explosion of ludicrous power. Everything in the radius of the blast has the concepts of 'Death', 'Annihilation', and 'Poisoning' imposed upon it. This means everything, including magecraft. Anything that does not have a way to escape the blast, such as Avalon, which would shield it's bearer within it's dimension, would either die[Does not effect beings without a concept of death], be rendered into dust[Would effect pretty much everything], or be poisoned if they managed to summon a barrier that shielded them from the blast. The poisoning would slowly decrease their parameters and inflict excruciating pain before death. Curses, blessings, and any other established enchantment or magecraft within it's radius would be stripped away, unless they had something living to anchor them. This does not include Servants, as they count as living things.

Einstein absolutely hates this NP with a driving passion, as it represents how his science was ultimately a tool for war. He will not use it unless faced with a truly terrifying opponent, or compelled to with a command seal.

The Atomic Bomb, was in fact, a science-derived brother of the Brahmastra, an ancient divine weapon. It is not a fake or copy, as they were based on fundamentally different methods of execution, but nonetheless, the Atomic Bomb's effects mirror the effects and usage of the Brahmastra and it's enhanced versions.

tactics

Einstein is a battlefield-control based Archer, who, given time to prepare, would make anyone who stepped into the area his bitch. From Gate of Lasers, to Freezing areas of ice, to areas which a single wrong step land you in the middle of a trap, his ability to manipulate the battlefield is comparable to Casters. However, a truly terrifying potential would be for Einstein to be summoned by a magus who manages to be foolish enough to allow Einstein access to their notes and workshop. It is entirely possible that Einstein learns how to turn matter into Prana instead of normal energy, which would be catastrophic for the grail war.
    Last edited by WhatShouldNotBe; December 7th, 2016 at 12:30 PM.

Blog Entries
    That's actually a really cool Einstein. Great job on the NPs, which are quite creative interpretations of his theories. I'll ignore the fact that, by Einstein's actual theories I'm pretty sure even the tiniest mote of dust would have explosive energy equal to several atomic bombs since some artistic license was necessary to make the idea work (and you could always handwave it as an 'imperfect' matter = energy conversion). All in all, nice job.

That's actually a really cool Einstein. Great job on the NPs, which are quite creative interpretations of his theories. I'll ignore the fact that, by Einstein's actual theories I'm pretty sure even the tiniest mote of dust would have explosive energy equal to several atomic bombs since some artistic license was necessary to make the idea work (and you could always handwave it as an 'imperfect' matter = energy conversion). All in all, nice job.
    The grail basically took one look at that kind of power and said 'lolno'.

I still need to polish the Personality and Lore section off too.

Blog Entries
    Looks like Avenger Deirdre is going on the to-do list
    After Aífe, please no. Don't make her a Scáthach-face.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gally View Post
    After Aífe, please no. Don't make her a Scáthach-face.
    I have no excuse for the Scáthach face in this instance so I won't.

- - - Updated - - -

Whats the worst that I could do after the Aífe Apocalypse anyways?

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Wait until after GM Mats III, when we'll hopefully know what the Avenger class skills actually do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.