Page 203 of 858 FirstFirst ... 103153193198201202203204205208213253303703 ... LastLast
Results 4,041 to 4,060 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Daneel Rush View Post
    I'm just not sure how you can say Lazarus "trained to be a knight". There were no knights at that time.
    Yeah, but there were no knights when Artoria or Diarmuid was alive either or at least what we would recognize as a knight. Its probably fine to just hand-wave it.
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

Totally not Eldritch WhatShouldNotBe's Avatar
    Knight could just be our translation for it, it could actually mean something like Warrior or Legionary for Lazarus.

Blog Entries

Source: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=19113096

Servant: Ruler
    Origin: Christianity/Japan
    Alignment: Lawful Good

Height/Weight: 165 cm/ 150 lbs
    Dislikes: Evil, Corruption, Crosses
    Natural Enemy: None

Parameters:
    STR: E
    END: E
    AGI: E
    MGI: E
    LCK: E
    NP: B

Class Skills:

God’s Resolution (A):
    God's Resolution, Class Skill of the Ruler class, is the privilege of the Ruler presiding over the Holy Grail War. Each Ruler is normally granted two Command Spells for each Servant that participates in the Holy Grail War.
    Two Command Spells can be used for each Servant participating in the Holy Grail War. Cannot re-purpose the Command Spells of others.

True Name Discernment (B):
    Status information such as one's identity, Skills and Parameters are automatically revealed when directly encountering a Servant.
    If summoned as a Ruler, during a direct encounter, a Servant's true name and entire status information will be automatically revealed. In regards to Servants with concealment abilities, a luck check is required.

Magic Resistance (C):
    Magic Resistance grants protection against magical effects. Differently from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether.
    Despite his proximity to Christ, Ruler’s piety is not that strong. With it he can cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against Magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

Personal Skills:

Reduction of Legacy (D):
    Reduction of Legacy is a Skill born from the contradictions in mythological or historical interpretations. If the existence of the Servant’s lore contradicts that of another, it reduces the power of the other servant alongside any Noble Phantasms or skills that stem from the Servant’s lore.
    In Ruler’s case, his existence contradicts the Crucifixion of Christ. All Noble Phantasms and Skills that derive their power from that event are weakened, such as the Lance of Longinus. However, since Ruler’s own story is very obscure, the rank of this skill is low.

Protection of the Faith (E):
    Protection of the Faith is a Skill possessed only by those who have sacrificed themselves for a religious view. Despite being a form of divine protection, it is not a blessing from a higher existence. It is only the absoluteness of one's body and soul, which is born from faith. But if it is too high, it causes abnormalities in the personality.
    A skill not born out of piety but by the indirect effects of his sacrifice. Although he made the ultimate sacrifice, it was not for his religious views but for his own personal desires. Still, the large indirect effects it had on his faith have been manifested in this skill.

Resolute Devotion (A):
    Resolute Devotion is a Skill that represents one's feelings towards a loved one, which the person won't even flinch at committing self-sacrifice.
    A skill that comes from his love and devotion to his brother. It applies plus modifiers in regards to the effectiveness of defense/healing-type magecraft, Skills and items. Since Ruler cannot use magecraft, though, it only effects his skills.

Noble Phantasms:

Death for our sins
    Perfect Substitute
    :
    Type: Anti-Unit
    The embodiment of Ruler’s sole legend and ultimate sacrifice.
    It can only be activated once. When used, Ruler can reverse the death of any person, human or Servant, and take his place, causing himself to die. Everyone but the target will still believe that the target had died and never discover otherwise unless told so by the target.
    The target himself will be reincarnated as a living human. If they were a Servant or a Heroic Spirit, they will lose their super-human abilities, simply becoming a human with the appearance and personality of their previous selves.

Lore
    Ruler’s true name is Isukiri, the younger brother of Jesus Christ.
    When Christ was 21, he visited Japan to pursue knowledge in divinity. After 12 years studying there, he went back to Judea to continue his mission, and Isukiri followed. There, Isukiri discreetly supported his brother’s work from the shadows, assisting him in his preaching.
    However, when Christ is arrested, Isukiri nonchalantly takes his place and is crucified, allowing Christ to escape and return to Japan.
    This above story is apparently given in a testament by Jesus himself, recorded now at the Tomb of Christ in Shingo, Aomori.

Personality
    “Have you heard about our lord and savior, Jesus Christ? Lemme tell you, he was a really cool guy.”
    The younger brother of Christ himself, he grew up under the loving affection of his brother. As such, he has grown to be a kind, loving young man with a heart of gold. He is a man who sees beyond material possessions or glory and enjoys life casually. At the same time, however, he has also adopted a bit of an inferiority complex, due to his proximity with his wise and miracle-making older brother. He is content to stay in his brother’s shadow and support him without any of his own fame or recognition.
    He himself is not incredibly religious and did not spread the teachings of God himself. Perhaps it was because Jesus had enough faith to sustain the both of them, he grew up to love more practical endeavours. Instead of saying he was devoted to God, it would be more accurate to say he was devoted to Jesus. In his time in Japan, he was a rice farmer in order to support his brother who focused on studying divinity and spreading Christianity in Japan.
    The person he loves the most is of course Jesus. He is both proud of him and dedicated to supporting him. When the time came, he chose to take Jesus’s place without a moment’s hesitation and endured the crucifixion in silence.

Lines
    Master:
    “Haha, sorry if I’m a little disappointing. I’m not my brother but I promise I’ll try my best too.”
    Martha:
    “Yo, Martha. I’m glad to hear you survive the exile. Thanks always for looking out for us… Wait, is that a Dragon behind you?”
    Jeanne:
    “How cruel. It’s one thing for my brother and I, but how could someone earnestly despise a cute, innocent girl like you.”
    Tawara:
    “A bag that never runs out of rice!? Such must be a miracle of god.”

Bond CE
    Simple Devotion:
    "I wonder if he's ok."
    I walk up the fated hill. My back runs thick with blood and scars.
    A crown of thorns rest upon my head.
    It hurts. But even so-
    "I hope he's alright."

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Pretty funny Servant

Fate Grand/Order ID: 102947414/GreenBob
    JetKinen's tries very poorly to translate a brazilian book

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Does anybody mind quoting the Skill description for Golden Rule (Body) at me? I'm working on a sheet that makes use of it but the wiki's not working for me right now.

US Friend Code
    I don't remember actually getting a description for it actually. Best to check over at the Mat thread for it.
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Does anybody mind quoting the Skill description for Golden Rule (Body) at me? I'm working on a sheet that makes use of it but the wiki's not working for me right now.
    "A skill that denotes the possession of a natural and perfect goddess-like body, preserving beauty. Unlike the Natural Body skill whose body shape does not change despite how much caloric intake was taken, there is no effect on the Skill owner's Strength parameter." That last sentence seems pretty weird to me but that's what the wiki says. Not that reliability is something the wiki is known for.

I should be working on a sheet myself, but I can't decide what to focus on. I should really just pick something and write it. Plus I still need to do the Washington revisions.
    Last edited by 4score7years; January 23rd, 2017 at 12:35 AM.

Blog Entries
    First off I can't thank Royd enough for all his kind words. Like wow that was great to read.
    Going back to Lazarus training to be a knight, it's stated as part of Lazarus' life in Golden Legend which is by no means Biblical canon, I just thought it would add some nice flavor.
    @Isukiri
    Very nice, and a whole step up from the few previous sheets I've seen you post up so far. I've been thinking of doing an Iphicles sheet at some point so it's always nice to see what "obscure" younger siblings of famous heroes have to offer themselves.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 4score7years View Post
    "A skill that denotes the possession of a natural and perfect goddess-like body, preserving beauty. Unlike the Natural Body skill whose body shape does not change despite how much caloric intake was taken, there is no effect on the Skill owner's Strength parameter." That last sentence seems pretty weird to me but that's what the wiki says. Not that reliability is something the wiki is known for.

I should be working on a sheet myself, but I can't decide what to focus on. I should really just pick something and write it. Plus I still need to do the Washington revisions.
    Thanks! I'll likely be working it into the sheet right after posting this up. In case you're curious, it's another Norse mythological Demi-Servant, but I dare you to guess which one.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ail Don View Post
    First off I can't thank Royd enough for all his kind words. Like wow that was great to read.
    Going back to Lazarus training to be a knight, it's stated as part of Lazarus' life in Golden Legend which is by no means Biblical canon, I just thought it would add some nice flavor.
    I'm just glad I could make you happy! Us CaSers have to stick up for each other, after all.

Thanks! I'll likely be working it into the sheet right after posting this up. In case you're curious, it's another Norse mythological Demi-Servant, but I dare you to guess which one.
    Thor is the obvious choice, but I'm going to guess...Heimdallr? No idea who would be good vessel for him, though.

Blog Entries
    Thor is the obvious choice, but I'm going to guess...Heimdallr? No idea who would be good vessel for him, though.
    Nope! Though you were running close with Thor. Would it help if I said they're a female? (And not genderbent, either)

Nope! Though you were running close with Thor. Would it help if I said they're a female? (And not genderbent, either)
    Hm...if I was close with Thor, Sif seems like a good follow-up, but I don't know if she really has enough of a legend. I'm going to guess Freyja. Lots of material to work with, plus she's the goddess of love+beauty (among other things), so Golden Rule (Body) makes sense. It would also make sense with Sif, though, what with her hair and all. Either one of them.

As for the host...I have no idea. Ayako? Sola-Ui? Zouken?

Blog Entries
    Hm...if I was close with Thor, Sif seems like a good follow-up, but I don't know if she really has enough of a legend. I'm going to guess Freyja. Lots of material to work with, plus she's the goddess of love+beauty (among other things), so Golden Rule (Body) makes sense. It would also make sense with Sif, though, what with her hair and all. Either one of them.

As for the host...I have no idea. Ayako? Sola-Ui? Zouken?
    I actually already did Freya ages ago, though I might redo her sometime since she was one of my earlier Servants and not quite at my current standards.

Your other guess was correct. There may not be much to work with regarding Sif, but I feel I have enough to come up with a unique and creative take on her character. Plus I was inspired by her portrayal in the Magnus Chase series by Rick Riordan (if you're wondering what's with the Norse sheets lately, that's the reason).

As for who the host is... that you'll have to figure out for yourself! Gotta' leave some mystery, after all...

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Damn, Lazarus is pretty great stuff. Love the sheet. He is a kind boy, a good boy.

I'll probably make some more obscure Servants at some point - I have made a lot more well known ones *looks at list of 100+*

As for Royd's, my guess either Sakura or Luvia as the host.
    Last edited by Bird of Hermes; January 23rd, 2017 at 05:55 AM.

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    Finally this sheet is done! I feel that it's a bit lacking so any suggestions would be welcomed!
    ---

"Hey, Master, have you done your shalat? No? What do you mean by no?"

Class: Avenger
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil, but sees himself as Lawful Good.
    Origin: History
    Region: Presumably Middle East

Strength: D
    Endurance: D
    Agility: B
    Mana: A
    Luck: A+
    Noble Phantasm: B

Personal Tidbits
    True Name: Muhammad
    Personality: Surprisingly laidback, a very honest and thoughtful person. If you're not those heretics, though
    Talents: Making bombs, raising cats, attracting animals
    Dislikes: Heretics, dogs, unclean places

Skills
    Class Skills:
    Avenger: A
    The state of an Avenger as one that gathers people's hatreds and grudges onto oneself. Being (one of) the physical embodiments of the much hated Muslim terrorism, his looks alone can garner a lot of hate easily.

Oblivion Correction: A
    The ability to hold onto a grudge, even though others forget. This single minded determination increases the damage dealt by critical strikes in battle. Avenger would usually have a lower rank, but because of the summoned <Avenger>'s personal grudges, this skill have its Rank increased.

Self-Recovery (Mana): C+
    Self-sustaining Mana production untik his revenge is fulfilled. Creates Mana faster after his second Noble Phantasm is activated. To be honest, the low rank is supposedly caused by Avenger's view on magic because magic is just some Jewish and/or Christianity's heresy and should only be resorted for killing goddamned heretics

Personal Skills:

Jihad (False): A+++
    To struggle and fight against the enemies of Islam. Because of its False status, this skill embodies the extremists' twist on the principle of Islam. A Composite Skill of Protection of Faith, Riding, Clairvoyance, and many more, each Ranked A~A+++. This is the power of Jihad, even if it is twisted.

Item Creation: EX (Equivalent to D-)
    The skill to manifacture magical items, but because of its low actual Rank, instead Avenger can create many mundane modern object such as briefcases or cardboard boxes with great quality. Avenger must use physical materials that he obtained to make anything, but in a pinch, he can use Mana to create a much degraded item of choice. All items Avenger creates have a common trait; extremely efficient in storing Mana, which will come in handy later.

Unfortunately, firearms are beyond Avenger's ability. He can make bullets, though. Don't know why.

Presence Concealment: C
    The capacity to hide one's presence. Avenger can easily hide from enemies in crowds, but this skill shines the most when he is preparing to use his first Noble Phantasm, where this skill's Rank increases by a solid rank, but after the explosion reduces this skill by a Rank.

Supposed to have a higher rank, but lowered because Avenger doesn't want to take off his goddamn turban.

Noble Phantasm
    Tariqullah; My God is Here With Me (Anti-Fortress, B)
    The crystallization of Avenger's unsavory acts of Jihad bombings. This Noble Phantasm simply gives Avenger the ability to pump Mana into objects, otherwise known as 'Breaking'. The time consumed to 'break' an object is proportionate to its size, and Mana used to 'break' objects is usually taken from the environment. On Avenger's command, these Broken objects can be detonated, creating an A-Ranked explosion.

Bullets, packages, even buildings are viable targets for this Noble Phantasm, but the smaller the object, the more unstable it becomes and it can detonate prematurely.

Allahu Akbar; O God, I Entrust This Body to You (Anti-Unit (Self), Anti-Fortress, A++)
    If Tariqullah is the crystallization of Avenger's unsavory life, then this Noble Phantasm represents the most well-known way of terrorism; Suicide bombs.

Avenger's trump card, can only be activated after a fatal blow has been dealt to him. Avenger will always invoke this Noble Phantasm's True Name shortly after being killed, which starts activating his first Noble Phantasm into overdrive, effectively absorbing Mana from the environment at an alarming rate...

...and jamming it into Avenger corpse, now a makeshift bomb ready to take whoever killed Avenger with him. The explosion is infused with Avenger's hatred, giving it an EX-Rank damage and a homing ability to its flames.

As a side note, after this Noble Phantasm's activation, the surrounding area where Avenger detonated will be devoid of Mana for a very, very long time.

Fun Facts
    -Avenger is left-handed, but uses his right hand to eat and write.

-Avenger is a hafiz, being able to remember the Qur'an and its contents.

-He regularly browses the Internet for Islamic and research purposes.

-Avenger actually have a kind of pseudo-Skill that enables him to know any Servant related to Islam by just a simple glance.

-Any sort of similarities with Joan of Arc is coincidental.
    Last edited by MehKitteh; May 23rd, 2018 at 10:02 PM.

Execute C:\local\lib\toh.exe?
    ---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---
    summs up a lot of my ironic weeaboo circles
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    people who have waifus are necessarily mentally ill

Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Haraam as fuck

Remember when people reported Christemo because of his genderbender Muhammed? Those were the days.

It's an alright sheet, though i feel like he should have something like Innocent Demon to explain why the prophet is now a terrorist bomber.
    Last edited by JetKinen; January 23rd, 2017 at 10:11 AM.

Fate Grand/Order ID: 102947414/GreenBob
    JetKinen's tries very poorly to translate a brazilian book

Totally not Eldritch WhatShouldNotBe's Avatar
    Muhammad does feel...... off.

it feels like he's supposed to be an Alter version or something.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JetKinen View Post

Remember when people reported Christemo because of his genderbender Muhammed? Those were the days.
    The legend of Christemo was before my time. Given that Royd's genderbent both Neil Armstrong and moe!Jesus, I don't know what the new limits are here anymore. I ain't gonna push that line.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AirConditioner View Post
    It's generally used as a derogatory term for anyone who's a massive asshole in personality, which is what I was going for. My post had no sexual connotations about it as it was supposed to say ''Hagen's an ass'' so can't say I'll apologize for using the word, [...]
    "I'm well aware I'm using an insult geared toward homosexuals in a more general manner, but I'll refuse to acknowledge that as bad in itself and also to apologise for it even though I was explicitly violating the forum's rules."
    Fucking entitled teenagers.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    i meant hagen
    Even the "original" Hagen wasn't "just" an asshole. But I'm interested in knowing more about Nasuverse!Hagen. Where does he show up, in "Apocrypha"?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    "I'm well aware I'm using an insult geared toward homosexuals in a more general manner, but I'll refuse to acknowledge that as bad in itself and also to apologise for it even though I was explicitly violating the forum's rules."
    Fucking entitled teenagers.
    Well, if you go by (questionable) South Park logic then not all homosexuals are necessarily "faggots". It is a very dubious term (to say the least) due to those associations though, and personally I try to avoid ever using such explicitly sexualized/derogatory insults for exactly that reason. I'd contest the comment about "entitled teenagers" though. I don't know old you are exactly but I've always assumed it was somewhere in your 20s, while AC him(?)self is 21 years old so I honestly doubt you're that far apart in terms of age.