Page 333 of 858 FirstFirst ... 233283323328331332333334335338343383433833 ... LastLast
Results 6,641 to 6,660 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

somewhere on some continent, in some random city of some merit.
    Ok I can finally finish up with lucifer, after this I guess up berserker hurt my brain to much, so we're ganna do archer and call it quits. Also couldn't find a picture that fit the look I wanted for him sorry.

true name: lucifer morning star.
    Class: archer.

Alignment: lawful neutral.

Alternate Classes: saber, berserker, assassin, and caster.

Apearance: he has the appearance of a fair male whose buety is so great it is almost feminine, he has long flowing golden hair with a single white strand going across his forehead, he wears an elegant robe of silk like materiel and has wings of the purest white that shine with blinding light.

Background: archer is the angel second only to God and has vanquished many fallen angels and demons under his orders, he is the version of himself prior the the fall(I couldn't think of a good background so sorry for how short it is.)

personality: archer is kind and caring as well as righteous albeit prideful he is the version of him self who not yet devolved a hatred or dismay of humans thou he belaeaves them weak he sees them more as humans in need of a strong guidance and discipline, although he has thought that since they were made in his lords image they should act kind and be better then what they are, but this has not yet driven his mind and led him to be rebiliose yet rather is is more a dismal thought and something he keeps away from thinking while this single thought would eventually lead to his fall as said before it has not yet taken root in his mind. he will act as guider towards his master and will ate or to lead said master down the straight and narrow and of course punish his master should he not,usually in some manner that would be used on a toddler or small kid as that is his primary view of humans, he has yet to see them as evil and betrayers to God.

Class skills:
    magic resistance, A++
    at this rank most magic is unable to harm him and requires a full four bar magic attack to even cause damage. This level is perfect for one who has slain many fallen angels and powerful demons and is second command of God.

Independent action, C
    At this rank he could survive at most 2 or 3 days his rank is nothing tremendous or awe inspiring and only this rank because of his being an arc angel, the reason it is low is becuase in he never had free will of any true kind tell the events leading to his fall and if weren't an angel his rank in independent action would be E at best.

Personal skills:

angel core.
    Similar to sabers dragon core it works on the same principles, but is more un unique state is that it turns noble intentions into mana so the more noble he thinks and the more noble his intentions are the higher his mana rank will be.

wings of the arch angel, A.
    When active they give archer the advantage of flight and increase his agility ranking by 1 while flying, under extreme circumstances and under a truly exceptional master he can get 2 full ranks in agility for a brief period of time allowing for a single instance of instant teleportation.

Resistance to curses, C++.
    Haveing fought many demons and fallen angels and being a second in command of God he has chance of full nuling a curse placed on himself should his opponent have a lower luck ranking if not it lowers the effect of the curse for example if hit with gea bo rather then having a wound that would not heal he would have a wound that would be forced to heal at a far slower pace then must humans.

Divinity A.
    At this rank he would has divinity close to a god but should not be mistaken as a god rather he a divine being comparable to a god.

Angelic magic, A+.
    He creates a limit of 50 heavenly magic circles which allow him to shot out bolts of magic at openets as projectiles with high explosive power and ferocious speed, he can also use the circles to heal minor and major wounds but must use 29 of his 50 magic circles for major wounds

Stats:
    strength: A
    agility: B
    endurance: B
    mana:A+
    luck: C
    NP: A-A++

morning star "the heavenly star that shines even in the brightness of the sun strike down the un faithful." A-A++
    thus phantasm is in truth a divine magic that strike his opponent anywhere his eyes can see when activated lucifer shines with gold and white Aura and a huge bright light appears behind him in the shape of a star when it attacks it it looks like a wall of pure white flame striking the area were archers eyes meet should it attack anyone who does not belaeave in God, those who are not of Islamic, Jewish, or Christian faith, or who has openly defied God it increases its rank to A++.
    Last edited by venomking; July 8th, 2017 at 02:20 AM.

US Friend Code
    Honestly, I think both Funder's sheet and canon Wu assassin could make sense in lore. If you decided to summon Wu as an assassin, you would get the loli because that was the time when she began assassinating and poisoning her way to higher positions of authority. If you summoned Wu as a caster, you would get the adult form (as shown on the image there) because that was the period when Wu actually ruled and governed China. You would be summoning her at her respective peaks when as an assassin and as a caster.

(Caster Wu Zetian when)
    Last edited by chem24; July 8th, 2017 at 04:16 AM.

US Friend Code
    Chiyou was hardcore, loved it.

Blog Entries
    my posts are long

Tiberius: Oooh, an Assassin with E Rank Agility? This is a rarity indeed (Okay that sounds pretentious as all hell, sorry). And is that face claim.... Phoenix Wright? I can't find the credit for the art but that's probably my own ineptitude rather than any fault on your part. I've already mentioned his parameters and FC so moving onto the skills section I believe that Royd brought up a point about Military Tactics? I won't debate on that front but everything here seems mostly appropriate although perhaps Golden Rule should be at B- with the negative modifier due to the squandering of his fortune. The Noble Phantasm (Turnabout Crucifixion) is interesting though simple, although exactly how the victim is stripped naked and crucified could have been useful to know, especially if it could be resisted by certain methods. In addition the costs of the NP could've been mentioned but the main structure of what it does and some side-effects are there so it's quite unnecessary information I am listing here.

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    it's weaker than Balors eyes that killed anything it saw and Shiki's Mystic Eyes of Death Perception that can let one kill concepts. Delusional Sight only deals mental damage to living beings.
    Yes but if it really isn't having the same "death" effect as Mystic Eyes of Death Perception it really has a lot more in common with a curse than the Mystic Eyes. It could be a Mystic Eye itself but it is still quite distinct from Mystic Eyes of Death Perception so I thought the comparison was somewhat misleading.

Wu Zetian: For some reason I feel I've heard of this person before (Not from Grand Order). Face claim seems fabulous enough, although I'm having difficulty finding the credit for it (where's YmirGally when you need them?). The parameters seem to fit her certainly. Due to the Longmen Grottoes analogy I give the Class Skills a nod of general respect, I'm a sucker for Buddhism related Servants despite the fact I know little to nothing about them. What I'm taking from these Personal Skills is a succinct but detailed enough description of her Magecraft, Web of Intrigue also makes her super sneaky, however I would question an EX Rank in Imperial Privilege, although I suppose as an Empress it makes sense I feel it is a bit excessive, especially considering that she was a very powerful Caster with those two previous Skills. Manual of Accusation is a Noble Phantasm with enough power to round off her arsenal perfectly, I assume that the method of torture isn't necessarily one she can fulfill right? Or there is some other limiting factor on it such as cost of use. Also maybe C+ is too low for such a Noble Phantasm, although if it can only gather information from Caster's interactions it would be weaker in it's information gathering capabilities. This may sound hypocritical but while it is powerful is A+ too high for Avalokitesvara Simulacra? Although that mostly depends on the degree of the mental effect and the physical damage that it can cause, it could have been better explained in this regard. Also the creation of this Noble Phantasm can also be described further. Otherwise it's a really awesome sheet, and if other's with more experience than me are saying so it is probably better than the canon Wu Zetian.

Lucifer: At this point I'm questioning if someone like Lucifer could be summoned as a Servant under any circumstances. The Servant summoning ritual can seem to accommodate the Beasts but due to their Independent Manifestation it's vague if that is even a proper Servant summoning. Saver is also an exception to this kind of idea as many Buddhists see even Gods (which Saver was not, not a Judeo-Christian one at least) as being trapped within Samsara. So really could something like Lucifer be summoned, regardless on with the sheet . Archer as a class choice is debatable but Lucifer is vague enough as a character they could be any class under the sun. Sorry for your lack of faceclaim (It can be difficult sometimes finding one that fits, I'm questioning my next one as well). While the appearance and background lore are short you've actually done pretty well on the personality, which can aid with constructing the sheet as a whole. Class Skills make sense and I can see that the Independent Action being low due to his lack of autonomy could prove to be his downfall... got to try and avoid making Lucifer fall jokes -_- sorry. The Personal Skills may be a bit over-the-top. As I mentioned with Funder's Wu sheet the Servant seems very skilled in many areas, although with both a reasonable explanation can be given for the skills (Wu has Imperial Privilege, Lucifer's skills are all mostly in the same theme). Angel Core could be explained a bit better and perhaps a different name could be used (I guess this isn't a canon skill, also "different name" is my worst comment of all time now) but it converts a noble intention into Mana and, as someone with an interest in moral philosophy, I could spend all day picking apart the mechanics of this skill and it's lack of a rank (I'd think that at a higher rank more Mana would be produced or another effect would happen, while at low ranks very little Mana would be produced or some other equivalent effect) but right now I'll go with "If the Bible approves", does this mean Lucifer loses Mana if he eats fish? Wings of the Arch Angel is a skill you've used before if I remember correctly, it's a Skill with a lot of imagery opportunities, however maybe the limit on it's usage or the change in Agility feels unnecessary, I would think a Angel would have permanent access to flight and their wings (which could perhaps fill other roles such as acting as a shield or weapon) but if their wings are lost (cut off, a fall from grace maybe) they gain a permanent decrease to their agility. A rank in Divinity? I believe that's usually the highest.... that's perhaps too high for Lucifer, especially at this stage. Angelic Magic is a bit.... obscure? I'm lost as to what it actually does, sorry, due to the mention of circles I've suddenly got Wittgenstein stuck in my head again (suffering, Wittgenstein Saber is summoned using a poker). By the way... why are the parameters down here? It makes it seem like you've not given thought to them and if you want to make other's change their opinion about your sheets then even a bit of effort to change appearances could help, sorry if that's not the most comforting advice. Ah, Lucifer has a Light Novel Title for a Noble Phantasm. The Noble Phantasm could have a lot more fluff to it, I know what it does (mostly) but it's more like an Angel-Beam rather than a Sword-Beam. Also is Divine Magic compatible with currently existing Nasuverse ideas?
    Quote Originally Posted by Daneel Rush View Post
    Summer Events: Deepest Lore.
    These are my Servant and Master sheets I hope you enjoy reading them:
    Servant And Master Sheets

Quote Originally Posted by sherlock1110 View Post
    Wu Zetian: For some reason I feel I've heard of this person before (Not from Grand Order). Face claim seems fabulous enough, although I'm having difficulty finding the credit for it (where's YmirGally when you need them?).
    Here's the source. As Gally would say, it takes five seconds to reverse image search.

The parameters seem to fit her certainly. Due to the Longmen Grottoes analogy I give the Class Skills a nod of general respect, I'm a sucker for Buddhism related Servants despite the fact I know little to nothing about them. What I'm taking from these Personal Skills is a succinct but detailed enough description of her Magecraft, Web of Intrigue also makes her super sneaky, however I would question an EX Rank in Imperial Privilege, although I suppose as an Empress it makes sense I feel it is a bit excessive, especially considering that she was a very powerful Caster with those two previous Skills.
    EX-ranked IP isn't unprecedented, especially when dealing with an all-powerful monarch who has some sort of divine status (see Roman Emperors, Pharoahs, etc.)

Looking at the canon Zetian I see she has a skill called Charisma of the Empress, which may be similar to Web of Intrigue. Huh.

Manual of Accusation is a Noble Phantasm with enough power to round off her arsenal perfectly, I assume that the method of torture isn't necessarily one she can fulfill right? Or there is some other limiting factor on it such as cost of use. Also maybe C+ is too low for such a Noble Phantasm, although if it can only gather information from Caster's interactions it would be weaker in it's information gathering capabilities. This may sound hypocritical but while it is powerful is A+ too high for Avalokitesvara Simulacra? Although that mostly depends on the degree of the mental effect and the physical damage that it can cause, it could have been better explained in this regard. Also the creation of this Noble Phantasm can also be described further.
    Creation? Do you mean how I came up with it, or how Zetian makes it? Because it just comes into being like any projection.

The concept came from reading about one of the first sorcerers she began engaging with, a guy named Guo Xingzhen, who is credited for using the device against a rebel army at her direction. The legend is that he used some sort of mirror apparatus and a light show to conjure a giant illusion of Avalokitesvara to scare the army away. I just took it a step further with the hard light shenanigans.

I couldn't come up with a name, so Avalokitesvara Simulacra was my cop out. (It's probably a sin to mix languages like that.)

Otherwise it's a really awesome sheet, and if other's with more experience than me are saying so it is probably better than the canon Wu Zetian.
    Well thank you, I quite liked researching and writing her.
    Last edited by Funderfullness; July 8th, 2017 at 11:03 AM.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

Blog Entries
    Sorry, I was impudent with my criticisms. Caster just saying the name of her Noble Phantasm (and hopefully utilising the Mystery) would create the projection, just that due to the amount of resources available to her and part of your description I thought she might have to create some mirrors or something. Sorry to be unhelpful like that.

US Friend Code
    What with how many lucifers people have made up to this point, does it even matter to question if he can even be summoned as a servant at all?

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Dammit, you beat me to it.
    "We don't need martyrs right now. We need heroes. A hero would die for his country, but he'd much rather live for it." -Josiah Bartlet

List of Servants I've made

Black Glass Zombie Ramesses Obsidian Pharaoh's Avatar
    I've been meaning to start contributing to this thread for a while now. Though I'd start with something small.

Saber is Soujoubou (僧正坊), the mythical king of the tengu, and the teacher of the young Minamoto no Yoshitsune (also known as Ushiwakamaru).
    A mountain hermit and follower of Shugendou, he is a fierce and ineffable figure said to have the power of a thousand normal tengu. His home is in Soujougatani, a mystical valley located deep within Mount Kurama, a place strongly connected to the esoteric religions of the yamabushi.

He met Ushiwakamaru while she was exiled under the care of the Kurama temple. Hearing of the legendary knowledge of the tengu that surpasses that of humans, she travelled to Soujoubou's dwelling in order to seek his tutorship. As he was rumoured to eat children that wandered into his valley at night, he was impressed by her courage to seek him out, and agreed to teach her.
    Accompanied by his retinue of tengu servitors, he instructed Ushiwakamaru in the arts of swordsmanship, military tactics, and magic. Ushiwakamaru's unmatched skill with the sword is attributed to her training under Soujoubou.

Height/Weight: 176 cm, 73 kg
    Source: Japanese folklore
    Place of Origin: Japan
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Attribute: Sky

A solitary demon king that prefers spending time practicing ascetic training in search of spiritual power. However, he will gladly interrupt his meditation if a chance to disrupt the status quo of the human world or to subtly promote war presents itself.
    "Why, of course I agreed to train that child because of her bravery. How foolish of you to even think that there was any other reason. Ho? She went on to topple a great clan in a series of bloody battles? How interesting," he says grinningly.

While he is greatly knowledgeable and an outstanding mentor in the martial and esoteric arts, he is very picky when it comes to those he would teach, seeming to impart his wisdom only to those he deems as bold and naturally gifted enough to deserve them. Truly, an unscrupulous and fickle sensei-figure.

Dislikes: Pride (in others), nosy hikers
    Talents: Nurturing child prodigies
    Natural Enemy: Oda Nobunaga

Parameters
    Strength: A
    Endurance: B
    Agility: C+
    Magical Power: A
    Luck: B
    Noble Phantasm: A

Class Skills
    Magic Resistance: A
    Cancel spells of A-rank or below, no matter what High-Thaumaturgy it is.
    Soujoubou's ascetic training, as well as his combined divine and demonic nature, grants him an incredibly high resistance to magecraft.

Riding: B
    Handle most vehicles and animals with above average skill, with the exception of Phantasmal Species.
    Tengu are sometimes depicted as having animal mounts, usually boars or foxes. As the greatest tengu, Soujoubou naturally possesses this skill, despite the lack of any riding anecdotes.

Personal Skills
    Divinity: A
    Soujoubou possesses high Divine Spirit aptitude due to being said to be a bunrei or wakemitama of Maoson, part of the divine trinity which is central to the faith of the Kurama temple. There are even legends that say that both figures are one and the same…

Mana Burst (Flames): A
    A version of Mana Burst that infuses the body and weapons with magical energy that imparts a flame effect.
    Soujoubou possesses this skill due to the particulars of his Divinity, though he rarely makes use of it except in combination with his Noble Phantasm.

Tengu Kind Demon (天狗種の魔): EX
    A skill that represents the powers as well as the demonic nature of a tengu. A mixed skill of Monstrous Strength, Shapeshifting, Witchcraft, and Item Creation. This skill also qualifies its holder for the Caster class.
    Soujoubou's incomparable EX-rank is due to him being the strongest of all the tengu, as well as an aspect of a Buddhist deity.

Wisdom of the Sacred Mountain (聖山の智慧): A+
    The knowledge and wisdom acquired from being the guardian of the sacred mountain that is heavily tied to Shugendou.
    Other than those specific to certain heroes, almost all other skills can be displayed at a proficiency of B~A rank. However, this does not apply to skills that originate from a different region or period. Also, others can be taught such skills if they show sufficient strength of will and natural talent to impress the skill-holder.

Noble Phantasm
    Kurama Gongen - Kinseishin Ryuusei
    Kurama Incarnation - Venus God Meteor
    (
    くらまごんげん・きんせいしんりゅーせい
    鞍馬権現・金星神流星
    )

The weaponisation of Soujoubou's status as the sacred guardian of Mount Kurama, this is a Noble Phantasm that manifests his nature as an avatar of a celestial god of power, revealing him as the
    gongen
    incarnation
    of Mount Kurama.
    Manifesting his wings and taking flight high into the air, he bursts into flame and becomes terrifying to behold. Diving down like a demonic meteor, he destroys all those foolish enough to threaten his sanctuary. His power output in this state is equal to that of an actual falling celestial object.

This ability is based on Soujoubou being an earthly aspect of the deity Maoson (also known as Gohomaoson), the 'Great King of the Conquerors of Evil' and the 'Spirit of the Earth' in the belief of the worshippers at Kurama temple. Maoson is part of a divine trinity called the "Sonten" that is worshipped at the temple, along with Bishamonten and Senju-Kannon Bosatsu (Thousand-Armed Guanyin).
    It is said that over six million years ago, an asteroid flew from Venus and, having broken in three, fell to Earth in Japan. One part of the asteroid landed in Kumano in Wakayama prefecture; another on Mount Takamikura in Banshu; and the third part fell to the north of Kyoto, on Mount Kurama. It was this latter meteorite which came to be enshrined as the kami Maoson. Since then, it is said, Maoson’s powerful spirit has been emanating from Mount Kurama, governing the development and evolution of mankind and all other living things on Earth. However, Mao-son is not an exclusively or even primarily nurturing deity, as while he bestows divine protection on those who cooperate with him, he also destroys those who oppose him with his burning power.

This is a digression, but the origin of the tengu is the Chinese tiāngoǔ (天狗, "heavenly dog"), a fierce demon often depicted as an anthropophagous canine monster that resembles a shooting star or comet. It makes a noise like thunder and brings war wherever it falls.

And there you have it. I originally decided to make this when I thought of how cool it would be to make a team in FGO of all Knight-class sensei Servants, with Soujoubou, Scathach and Chiron (when he gets released).

I like the guy. I think that translating mythology into character is quite a nice touch; FGO style profile is a boon in that regards.

Blog Entries
    Servant Identity

”I’m the most cold-hearted son of a bitch you’ll ever meet.”

Servant Class: Assassin
    True Name: Theodore “Ted” Robert Bundy
    Aliases: Chris Hagen, Kenneth Misner, Officer Roseland, Richard Burton, Rolf Miller, “The very definition of heartless evil”
    Alignment: Neutral Evil
    Natural Enemies: People who cannot be tools to him (although he might claim that those who “arouse his sickness” are his natural enemies)

Summoning Artifacts:
    His dental records
    Parts of his car
    Any implements used in his kidnappings
    Pornography (although this could summon hundreds of different Servants, it's more likely to summon him when in America especially if it is a pornographic magazine of his time.... don't jerk it when summoning your Servant kids)

Parameters:
    Strength- D
    Agility- C
    Endurance- C+
    Mana- D
    Luck- B
    Noble Phantasm- B

Personality: Assassin’s true personality may never be truly known to anyone, not even himself. We may be able to grip onto a fragment of it but drawing the line between what may be a true emotion or feeling and what may be yet another fabrication is a task so difficult there might seem to be no point in trying when what may lie at the end of the task is a confirmation of a dark aspect of man’s heart. Irrational purpose driving a rational machine, this is very much what a human might be called and what Assassin embodies, seeking to fulfill a set of perhaps arbitrary objectives.

The manner in which he acts almost suggests solipsism on his part and a lack of care for his environment, to him much of the world can be rationally controlled and managed, like a machine in it’s usage. Other humans are much the same, devices accepting a voice input with nothing but a stream of processes working out on the other end. This makes his manipulation of other’s completely unscrupulous. One thing we can say for certain about Assassin is that he is utterly deluded, whether he wants to or not he cannot and will likely never face himself or come to term with what he has done. Everything might just be an act, a game to him.

Among the things he is protective of is his public image and as such he is quite dedicated to proving himself innocent of any crime, inevitably being the first to chime in with “this isn’t my fault because” in a situation. However when faced with overwhelming odds he will make the “tactical” decision to play the victim, pushing the blame for his actions onto countless possible other factors even “the victim was too vulnerable, they were asking for it”. While he can be calculating and methodical Assassin does have difficulty controlling some of his murderous impulses, although whether this is a wider problem with general self-control is questionable. He is attracted towards young to middle-aged women with long hair, parted in the middle, of middle-class white background, these are his preferred victims.

If he is not an anonymous member of a large system he will often seek to be dominant or in charge of a situation, even in life nearly jeopardizing his own case by defending himself in court, he is quite stubborn on this front unless he is working towards some larger goal or aim, which may allow his Master to subdue his will to take the command in the Grail War. It should be noted that he only fears death as he will not be able to control, to influence the world.

Despite his motivations being impulsive and controlled by his sexual tendencies Assassin plans out most of his interactions with others, only in the most dire of situations will he begin to deteriorate to more impulsive statements and actions and usually his words can appear to be part of some script he has prepared in advance, while this may not be immediately noticed by even some observant foes in some situations his replies to others can seem so tailored to Assassin’s conversation partner that it could not possibly be an improvised reply.

Assassin will sometimes offer his help to someone, in life he did give his aid to the police in a recent serial killer investigation, perhaps this fuels his emotions of power and control or it could just be another fabricated interest, intended to further a plan Assassin has already set in motion. He may have quite a pessimistic view on humanity and can be particularly surprised when others seem to have noticed a disappearance or action caused by Assassin, he could be said to be of the belief that all humans are self absorbed beings, never really interested in what goes on around them, furthermore he has been noted to speak of morality and guilt as fictions which he believes are harmful for the body, although this could be another action in making himself be more intimidating than originally conceived.

Assassin is quite happy that he naturally leaves behind little evidence as a Heroic Spirit and is now a bit less self-restraining than he was in life.

Appearance

Face Claim:

Image Credit:
    https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust....st_id=42313912

Appearance Description: Assassin is, despite the tales of his dark charisma and charm, quite an anonymous looking character. He stands at roughly a similar height to most others and does not possess any irregular body features that makes him stand out from a crowd. He is however fantastic at making himself appear different with only a minor change to his hair or clothes, in fact even in regular conversation some people claimed that with just a change of expression they had to question whether the same person stood before them.

This allowed him to continuously blend into new environments and it made pinning down Ted Bundy as the main suspect an incredibly difficult task for police as eyewitnesses couldn’t agree on whether or not they had seen the same person. All his physical traits are common enough to make him practically anonymous having blue eyes, dark brown hair that he wears long and short, a pale complexion and an athletic build, the only defining feature on his body is a dark mole on his neck but Assassin is ever careful in covering up the only part of his appearance that may reveal his identity.

He has access to a collection of many, strikingly ordinary, clothing ranging from polo shirts to business suits, although he does seem to prefer taking on a suit this preference will not stop him from changing his clothing if the situation calls for it, something he has done in the past. He can appear comfortable even in the clothing of a stranger.

Skills

Class Skills:

Presence Concealment (C+): The capacity to hide one’s presence as a Servant, one might say the signature skill of the Assassin class. Allowing one to blend into the shadows and, at ranks higher than this, even be invisible in broad daylight. At this rank Assassin is suited for spying although the effectiveness of Presence Concealment drops considerably when he prepares an attack.

The positive modifier indicates that he is suited to hiding even in plain sight, purportedly returning to a major crime scene while the investigation was ongoing to take away evidence the police had not yet noticed. As such Assassin is very skilled at theft and other minor actions while concealed and those in the surrounding area are very unlikely to notice him. However his rank of presence concealment is lower than it could be due to him possessing Espionage.

Personal Skills:

Espionage (B): Espionage differs from Presence Concealment as it does not conceal the presence of the user but instead causes enemies to fail to properly register the user’s presence and often mistake them for something else. At this rank it is very difficult to register hostility from Assassin, unless his actions are quite openly aggressive, instead he might be seen as an innocent bystander, a concerned individual or, by his preferred victims, as a charming and polite man. Assassin is especially skilled in maintaining these facades with use of his Noble Phantasm The Stranger Beside Me.

Murderer of the Misty Night (B+): A skill for Serial Killer’s rather than Assassins. It denotes the skillholder’s ability in murder and allows for surprise attacks to effectively be made against all opponents. In life Assassin was described as “the model Serial Killer” and he has had a legacy in television and books where many characters were inspired by him.

While Assassin’s level in the skill does not allow for an unconditional success as he was not always successful in his kidnapping and murder attempts it does make it highly likely to attack a foe at their weakest moment, often being successful in the murder attempt. The positive modifier allows for Assassin to, unlike other Heroic Spirits with this skill, be equally successful in using this skill at day as in the night due to his tendency to kidnap, murder and rape in broad daylight without interference from passersby.

Beauty of Trouble with Women (B): A type of awareness that could be described as being on the level of a curse. At such a high rank Assassin can find himself identifying his preferred victims and begin planning out his kidnapping before he himself is fully aware of this. Though the matter of Assassin's true obsession, whether it was the product of some kind of mental condition or one of the myriad of other factors Assassin tried to shift the blame onto, it remains true that he is easily drawn into situations that may cause trouble for his Master or himself when he identifies his preferred victims. He will often proceed to indulge his necrophiliac tendencies and his longing to possess the bodies of his victims, even if it comes at a cost to his overall plans.

Information Erasure (C++): The removal of information leading to the discovery of a Servant’s identity, abilities and appearance from the records and memories of all eye-witnesses, including the opponent, after an engagement ends. Even if Assassin was in broad daylight and being recorded on cameras of all kinds the information of his existence would be so muddled that it would become useless, he would be a shifting figure.

Despite his identity eventually being uncovered Assassin was able to use his knowledge of police investigation techniques to evade capture and discovery for years, most evidence pertaining to his existence and identity is removed from a location he has visited. However if he deliberately plants a piece of evidence it will not be removed and, as it is not true that 100% of all evidence is removed, there may be enough for a skilled investigator to eventually narrow down Assassin's identity.

The positive modifiers refers to his immunity to mainstream investigatory techniques spawned from his preternatural skill at predicting police techniques, forcing opponents into making use of more esoteric and likely less efficient methods of deducing his identity.

Noble Phantasms

The Stranger Beside Me- They Are Grieving For A Shadow Man That Never Existed: (C, Support): Assassin was an incredibly manipulative and cunning individual. Eventually the image of a controlling, mastermind serial killer would become a part of his infamy, represented by this Noble Phantasm. It is constantly active and requires little Mana to maintain its usage.

Assassin’s every word and gesture are part of what might be described as a full-scale mental assault. Functioning as an incredible tool of manipulation Assassin can make himself seem perfectly ordinary to an opponent, without even properly interacting with them, causing them to pass him by without suspicion. Even when brought up as a possible prime suspect for a series of murders police decided that a law student with no prior criminal record couldn’t possibly be the murderer.

Aside from minor fabrications of identity and other manipulations Assassin’s most deadly use of this Noble Phantasm is to make himself appear less threatening than he is in reality, often he will make himself seem wounded and hurt to his victim and ask them for aid in order to lure them into a trap. He finds this to be quite effective against Heroic Spirits who cannot resist an innocent’s cry for protection or aid. It requires a high level of Mental Resistance to fight against the effects of Assassin’s suggestion, however Assassin often tailors his lies and act to suit his opponent and he can play around the weaknesses even of those with high Mental Resistance, feeding them the lies they want to believe.

This Noble Phantasm has a second effect, arising only when his true name and history is known to the target. At this point he cannot make himself appear as an innocent bystander, victim or other such role. However he can make himself appear more and more intimidating, this limits this Noble Phantasm to one exclusive role and could be seen as its true weakness.

Unexpected Killer- Curse Of The Victim: (C, Anti-Unit): Like The Stranger Beside Me this Noble Phantasm is constantly active, also requiring a very low Mana usage. Assassin preferred the use of blunt trauma and asphyxiation as his method of murder, it was clean, leaving little behind and allowed for the bodies to be better preserved for his sexual use after the crime. Physical contact with Assassin, even if it is brief, allows him to use this Noble Phantasm for attack, first the victim might feel lightheaded or dizzy, and they will almost certainly register the hostility from Assassin despite his other skills.

It imposes some of the effects of blunt trauma and asphyxiation on the victims, effectively allowing Assassin to strangle or bludgeon his victim despite the position of his hands on their body. This can be very effective in taking out enemy Master’s or other possible foes. Prolonged contact with Assassin is almost certainly fatal, crushing the life out of his victims. It would be as if their brain and heart stopped operating suddenly. Resisting this using Magic Resistance is quite easy, additionally it is only of real use against human beings, against Servants it could only be used to make them numb and disoriented when fighting Assassin.

It is more effective however when used against Assassin’s preferred victims, long hair parted in the middle, female, middle-class, attractive and White Americans. Against these victims the effects of the Noble Phantasm may be almost instant when touched by Assassin.

Ted Bundy- More Than Ever, I Am Convinced Of My Own Innocence: (B, Anti-Unit (Self)): Assassin’s final Noble Phantasm of which he is the title figure. Famously Assassin escaped from custody twice in an incredibly dramatic manner. When being taken to court for a series of murders he opted to act as his own defense attorney, convincing the court that he did not require arm or leg shackles.

During a court recess he hid behind a bookcase in the court library and jumped from the second floor, spraining his right ankle. Then by simply removing part of his outer clothing he managed to evade capture by the police as they established roadblocks throughout the town. Only six days later did the police manage to capture him. Then while being held in Glenwood springs he managed to saw a small hole in the ventilation, allowing him to escape his cell, disguise himself in the clothes of a jailer and left by the front door, it took 17 hours for the Jail to notice that Bundy was missing.

While it is his most powerful Noble Phantasm it is also Assassin’s most demanding one, unlike The Stranger Beside Me or Unexpected Killer it is almost impossible for Assassin, who has a low Mana parameter, to use this Noble Phantasm any more than once in a day. The True Name of this Noble Phantasm does not need to be invoked once used, but Assassin must be “trapped” in some way, be it merely conceptual or “trapped” by an oncoming attack. It does not allow for escape from the strongest of restraints, such as Enkidu, but is effective for almost all other situations where escape can be helpful.

It overwrites Assassin’s position in The World with an illusion of himself, convincing the opponent that he has been trapped by them and has no route of escape, Assassin is, in actuality, now in the “blind spot” of his opponents. It demands a high amount of Mana to use but it puts Assassin in the perfect position to escape or attack an opponent and, even with his weak offensive capabilities, he would have the opportunity to deliver some damage to a foe. Assassin’s clothing is also automatically changed when this Noble Phantasm is used and, though it may not seem to have a major effect, this is enough to convince an opponent that Assassin is now not Assassin and they have still trapped their foe, although what they hold is just the produce of high-level Magecraft, made possible by Assassin’s infamy.

Not too happy with this one, but it's out there now. Thank you for your time

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Soujoubou: King of the big noses, I don't know if Chaotic Neutral is appropriate for someone who will try to promote war and chaos. But it's not too big of a problem. I don't know if a separate section for parameters is really necessary, but that's more a style decision, you've certainly given him the parameters to match a demon king although due to my lack of knowledge about his character I can't really comment much there, but maybe A rank Strength is a bit excessive? With the description you've given Magic Resistance it sounds above A rank, maybe A+? You are concise with the description but maybe it could be described further, although it's not a major problem or even a minor one. I feel the reasoning behind him possessing Riding might be a bit lacking, it sounds like Gilgamesh in Carnival Phantasm -_-. Divinity at A rank is also quite high.... although he is supposed to be a venerated spirit, maybe B++? He had to share his Divinity somewhat as well, sorry if I'm being too harsh. The Noble Phantasm is simple but you've done really well on fleshing it out, really there's nothing I can say about it. Well he is meant to be a very powerful figure anyway so most of my criticisms are likely off the mark, sorry.

Also my font has changed.... can anyone help me change it back please?
    Last edited by sherlock1110; July 10th, 2017 at 03:27 PM. Reason: Updated to address some of the valid criticisms presented

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Wasn't expecting to see Ted Bundy as a Heroic Spirit, but okay. I guess if people like Jack the Ripper and Gilles de Rais can qualify as "heroes", so can one of America's most (in)famous serial killers. I don't think he should have Information Erasure at a higher rank then Jack the Ripper who was never caught even to this day, nor does the Powerless Shell Skill seem necessary since it's been folded into his NP anyways.

The rest is fine, though. "Escape" NP is quite creative. I just wonder how this guy would get along with the other "serial killer" type Servants in canon, like Jack or Jekyll.

Blog Entries
    As I said, it's an awful sheet. I believe that the Grail summoning villainous figures has more or less been accepted even when Angra Mainyu wouldn't be present in the Grail, in fact I don't really know why you are surprised that I've chosen a villainous character considering they are so common, you've done a Dorian Grey one yourself. It also depends on what exactly Information Erasure is meant to represent, a lack of information or a skill in eliminating information. In an age when there were far more ways that Bundy could have been detected than what Jack the Ripper experienced he was able to avoid police suspicion for ages by limiting the evidence he left behind to a minimum. Sorry that I wasted your time with it, I should probably just stick to commenting on other's sheets although it's unlikely I'd be able to help them. Maybe I was a bit overenthusiastic to include Powerless Shell now that I know it exists I couldn't get any good Noble Phantasm names though, sorry.
    Last edited by sherlock1110; July 10th, 2017 at 02:21 PM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sherlock1110 View Post
    As I said, it's an awful sheet. I believe that the Grail summoning villainous figures has more or less been accepted even when Angra Mainyu wouldn't be present in the Grail, in fact I don't really know why you are surprised that I've chosen a villainous character considering they are so common, you've done a Dorian Grey one yourself. It also depends on what exactly Information Erasure is meant to represent, a lack of information or a skill in eliminating information. In an age when there were far more ways that Bundy could have been detected than what Jack the Ripper experienced he was able to avoid police suspicion for ages by limiting the evidence he left behind to a minimum. Sorry that I wasted your time with it, I should probably just stick to commenting on other's sheets although it's unlikely I'd be able to help them. Maybe I was a bit overenthusiastic to include Powerless Shell now that I know it exists I couldn't get any good Noble Phantasm names though, sorry.
    Really, it's fine. I was just making some minor commentary and critiques, not saying the whole thing was garbage.

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    A person from a modern age aside, This Ted Bundy sheet is actually very good! Although splitting passages into paragraphs are a good idea.

Like Royd, I'm actually curious on how he reacts to other killers like Jackie and Phantom of the Opera, though.
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Really, it's fine. I was just making some minor commentary and critiques, not saying the whole thing was garbage.
    Yeah, but the whole thing kind of is garbage :P I write these when I'm tired and just waking up (after doing some preparation), that's why everything dies off towards the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Zh1212 View Post
    Like Royd, I'm actually curious on how he reacts to other killers like Jackie and Phantom of the Opera, though.
    I was meaning to include this but, due to my incredibly flawed writing style and tired body, I'd kind of overlooked it and forgotten, sorry. He'd be scared of them, or at least appear scared and timid, he is just an "ordinary man" who finds the idea that he is anything like monstrous serial killers absurd. Of course his reactions would be different in regards to each of them. He'd be doubtful that Jack would be the legitimate killer, he may even make comparisons between his own case where he claims it is absurd that he is called a killer by some and this "poor young girl". He'd ignore the existence of FGO Phantom as he is a man of taste.... He would likely treat him with respect and act pally around a "charming young man", although he would be far more cold if he knew his actual identity.

US Friend Code
    I for one am slightly disturbed that one of his catalysts is a pornography book.

Laziness, thy form is me. EonADS's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chem24 View Post
    I for one am slightly disturbed that one of his catalysts is a pornography book.
    Given his tendencies and proclivities, it really fits, though. Disturbing, yes, but accurate.

Hi. I'm not dead.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by EonADS View Post
    Given his tendencies and proclivities, it really fits, though. Disturbing, yes, but accurate.

Hi. I'm not dead.
    I thought by not coming up with a witty one liner to reply to your blog I'd killed you or something. Also in reply to the original point (laziness strikes again) your right, but it was also to do with how much he shaped the American opinions on Pornography with one of his final interviews, whether he was deeply involved in Pornography or not doesn't matter when he had such a big effect with that final interview. I think the summoning catalysts could be pretty weird anyway.