Page 535 of 858 FirstFirst ... 35435485525530533534535536537540545585635 ... LastLast
Results 10,681 to 10,700 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    My God, Monty Python and the Holy Grail was hilarious! I love this sheet so much. (Begins working on a Servant sheet for the Spanish Inquisition.)

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambda-Nu View Post
    My God, Monty Python and the Holy Grail was hilarious! I love this sheet so much. (Begins working on a Servant sheet for the Spanish Inquisition.)
    Torquemada, Python Edition
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepMode View Post
    Torquemada, Python Edition
    No one expects the...

Okay, even I'll admit that joke is a little overused by now.

I'm glad that there are a few people who really liked this. To be honest, it started off as a joke "Wanker"-class, Servant, that I made at least a bit more legit. I actually wound up liking this idea to the point I would watch a whole series where he was The Saber.

And sorry Kabilisto, and thank you for the welcome. But toanswer your question, yes, if Trickster's illusions would either be killed or destroyed by something, they fade. And about the love thing, you don't want me giving away all of the poor girl's secrets, do you?

Create History with the light even God doesn't know Der Ritter's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Thought about it alot, and I finally decided to post a sheet I made on SpaceBattles. Playing of Ishiwatari rock music while reading is technically optional.

Faceclaim

Class: Berserker
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Parameters

STR: A++
    END: B++
    AGI: C
    MGI: D-
    LCK: C

Class Skills

Madness Enhancement: C+
    A rank up is given to all parameters except MGI and LCK. With the ferocity of a savage, wild beast, Berserker acts with no care to his allies or enemies alike. Also, when under the influence of alcoholic substances, he loses even more control of himself.

Personal Skills

God Divine Core: D
    A skill comprising effects like Divinity, representing how one is a perfected God from birth. It prevents one from coming under the effects of mental interference, and keeps the body from changing, regardless of calorie intake.

Originally a mountain god of the earth, his increased savagery and monstrous acts have caused him to lose favor as a figure of worship. Just as well, his addiction to alcoholic substances has also caused him to lose control of his mind.

Monstrous Strength: A++
    Temporarily grants a rank-up to one's Strength parameter for a time limit determined by the ranking of the Skill. This Skill is borne from the holder's nature as a monster or Demonic Beast.

A rapturous and infamous monster, who takes pleasure in consuming the bodies of innocent maidens. While not one of the Three Calamities, he is still one of his homeland’s most well known and horrid monsters. He has very little qualms about using the power of this Skill at its peak. That and also---

Demon of Mutation: C
    Denotes how a hero or god was transformed into a demon in life. Considerably strengthens one's abilities as a Servant by emphasizing a fact from the past.

Berserker is given a rank in STR that is impossible for a human body to achieve. A skill that normally combines the effects of Battle Continuation and Self-Modification.

Prana Burst (Wind) : C
    A Skill given to him by his Noble Phantasm, it improves his sword strikes and allows him to move swiftly on the winds.

Noble Phantasm

Ame-no-Murakumo-no-Tsurugi: Gather now, O Storm Clouds
    Type: Anti-Fortress

The true name and original form of the sacred treasure Kusanagi, which is held as one of the Imperial Regalia.

A divine authority with power over storms and the ability to destroy almost anything, even almighty dragons. In the hands of Berserker, it is able to use many of these abilities with no limit. However, in his madness, he lacks the finesse to properly use these techniques, and he is more likely to just use it to destroy everything around him in a furious fit.

However, in this instance, the sword itself is not a weapon he has upon his person, but rather it is sealed within his body. Of course, the reason for that is---

Backstory
    In the realm of Izumo, upon a mountain named Ibuki, there once lived a dragon god of great power. However, as time went by, the dragon lost himself to his urges to destroy, and eventually became a horrific monster. He gorged himself on the bodies of the daughters of a pair of lesser earth gods, seven in total, until only one remained.

Then, a god of storms, a powerful god of the Summer, cast out by the sun goddess, came to the earth and saved them, trapping the dragon with its very own vices, intoxicating it with sake blessed eightfold times. Drunken as it was, the dragon refused to simply lie over and die like that, and so it fought the storm god. But, it lost, and found all of its heads taken from it.

This is the insane dragon god of Mount Ibuki, and the father of the terrible Oni, Shuten-Douji. This is the cursed dragon god turned demon, the eight forked snake, Yamata-no-Orochi who
    was slain by the god of storms, Takehaya Susanoo-no-Mikoto.

======

The Murakumo is simply an item he possesses as a result of it being a famous treasure associated with him, similar to the dragon Fafnir and its connection to Das Rheingold. Wherever it appears, he may follow. His true Noble Phantasm as a Berserker is Yamata-no-Orochi: Cry and Perish, O Daughters of the Earth, which allows him to return to his true form, that of a serpentine dragon with eight heads and eight tails, and a poisonous Dragon Breath, comparable to the venom of the Lernaean Hydra.

======

Wish for the Holy Grail:
    In their madness, it is near impossible to tell what they are thinking. Some theorize he wishes to reincarnate, and start his rampage as the demon dragon, or to make an army of oni to continue Shuten's legacy.

But those are just theories, and if one were to truly find a way to alleviate his madness, it would be revealed that he wishes first off to regain all of his eight heads. Similar to how Tamamo no Mae was split into several Alter Ego Heroic Spirits by cutting off her nine tails, the beheading of each of Orochi's heads caused a fragment of his soul to be taken. The version of him summoned as Berserker/Avenger is the "original," that is, the basic personality of Yamata-no-Orochi.

However, if that isn't possible, he would instead like to make it clear that he has a major grievance with a certain goddess of the moon. For more details, please call Caligula.

Relationships:

Shuten-Douji/Ibaraki-Douji:
    They're enjoying a nice drink of sake with each other. Is this a rare affectionate moment from the raging dragon god!?

Minamoto-no-Raikou/Sakata Kintoki:
    "Aaaa, aaaaaa!! Ssusaaaaanoooo!!!"

Tamamo-no-Mae:
    "Aaa, Aaamaaaa---!! Terasu!!"

Artemis:
    "TSUKIII---!!! YOMIIII!!!"

Caligula:
    Their both being unnaturally quiet around each other.

Dislikes: storm clouds
    Natural Enemy: Takehaya Susanoo
    Last edited by Der Ritter; April 30th, 2018 at 09:06 PM. Reason: Google Docs, why do you betray me

Der Ritter: A competently made sheet, I'll give it that. Definitely not too overpowered or underpowered. If I were to give personal critique, I'd say that I'm not fond of him being able to become a Heroic Spirit in the first place, though, there's a lot of canon Servants I'm not fond of in concept, so I can't say it doesn't fit.

And really, Spacebattles has an OC servant section? Could you link me to it?

Create History with the light even God doesn't know Der Ritter's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CritHit View Post
    Der Ritter: A competently made sheet, I'll give it that. Definitely not too overpowered or underpowered. If I were to give personal critique, I'd say that I'm not fond of him being able to become a Heroic Spirit in the first place, though, there's a lot of canon Servants I'm not fond of in concept, so I can't say it doesn't fit.

And really, Spacebattles has an OC servant section? Could you link me to it?
    Thanks, and trust me, I think I have one or two canon Servants I'm not fond of myself.

As for SB's OC Servant thread, here's the link to it:
    https://forums.spacebattles.com/thre...g-ones.234728/

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Mhm a Dragon sheet/profile and a very good one !
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I don't usually like seeing monsters like the Orochi or Fafnir as Servants, but the sheet is really cool. The lack of Chiyome in the relations is bothering me, though.

PS: *sees profile pic* I see you're a man of culture as well

Blog Entries
    Here is the raw Skeleton of my newest sheet/Profile of my Caster i know some here doesnt understand why i post here the unfinished one but atleast for me a sort of help to have the "Sketch" here

PS: one Question at all where have you got your sheet Pictures/faceclaims because i stuck to find some adequat ones ?

Tonikaku her is it :

Schihab ad-Din Yahya Suhrawardi

Picture

Appearance as Servant:
    He wears a Dark Brown cloak not unlike the of Avicebron but instead the m

Title:
    Šaiḫ al-išrāq
    (Master of Enlightment)
    Other names:
    Shaikh al-Maqtul
    (the Murdered Master)

Height:
    173~ cm
    Weight:
    54~ kg
    Alignment:
    Lawful Good
    Attribute:
    Human/Elemental
    Origin:
    Persian
    Alternative classes:
    Archer,Ruler
    Decent faith,the Rays of light(Reflexions)
    Dislikes:
    Religious Fanatism,the shadows of Greed
    Talents:
    Arts of Gnosis,Clear view of the occurances/affairs
    Natural enemy:
    Abu-Bakr Malik al-ʿAdil I.
    Parameters
    Strength: D
    Endurance:
    C
    Agility:
    B
    Luck:
    B
    Mana:
    B~
    NP:
    A++

Background
    Suhrawardi was a Persian born Sufi and Philosoph.
    He learned wisdom and jurisprudence in Maragheh His teacher was Majd al-Dīn Jīlī . He then went to Iraq and Syria for several years and developed his knowledge while he was there.His life spanned a period of less than forty years during which he produced a series of works that established him as the founder of a new school of philosophy, called "Illuminism" (hikmat al-Ishraq).

will be completted..

Personality
    He is a wise and idiologic Man, his Charackter Shares similarity with Aviceberon like his Disposition with Humans but visibly less misanthropic and more benevoleent .He consider the state of the modern Islam as "dusted" by the fog of power-greed and self-flagellation or in other words mislead during he sees in the modern Christan believe a Change in a possibly right direction.towards his Master he would act like a Mentor in a similar Fashion like Chiron,He is mostly a fighting avoiding individual but in the case he sees it as the only solution to protect his Master or take down evil tempered Servants and Masters he will become a fearfull Opponent whoose fight without hesitation and mercy but against Servant of noble Manner and Demeanor he knows grace .

Skills
    Class skills:
    Territory Creation:A
    At this Rank the creation off a Temple becomes posible.
    He can create a Temple (mostly) a mosque within a complex variety rich workshop.
    Item Creation: B He is able to create partiall through his Gnosis of the Stellar Beings able to create Alchemistic potions protection seals,or different types of sukaima but his own spciality of the creation of prism and prismatic objects.
    Personal skills:
    Gnosis of the stellar Beings (not final name) : A(?)
     Is the through either the favor of celestial Being/Deities or through the spiritual sharping/Training of the mind gained (Primordial) Knowledge.
    In Suhrawardis case he received it through either his Mentor and through the studying of Ancient Ciphren and Glyphs and also of the help of ,",;.:;;,.
    he aquried Ancient Knowledge of Magecraft ,Myths and truths ,essences of this Knowledges can be seen in his Woorks.
    The Magecrafts he gained are:

Old Egyptic/Hieratic Magecraft:
    He is able to use Magecraft of the old Kingdom of the Pharaohs and is in possesion of Three to five Glyphs,although it must be noted that in comparison to the old Masters he is a Novize as such he can with one exception of one Spell use only the Basics like some Sand Manipulation or to use the sense of Animals for his use and Control them or making conterfeits of them .
    The Exception is/are the Dendera Lights a spell that creates orbs to middle sized Spehers of Light he can use to attack or for defensive purposes.

Hermetic true Magecraft:
    Is the Ancient Magecraft that was created of the Magic/Magecraft of Thot and Hermes and is the Ancient ,first if not the first Alchemistic-Sorcery .
    Although Suhrawardi is just Little above mediocre/average he is able through the use of primordial Knowledge and means to reach Results of the best modern Alchemists in Terms of
    Quality like phillosopher Stones that can grant the Wielder the equivalent of a Servant skill,Medicinal or magical potions ,the creation of up to hougu class B- Mystic codes if the raw materials are available.

Old Persian/Mesopothamian Sorcery:
    He is also in possesion of spells of the Age of God with until Mesopothamiac origin like a spell to summon a Manticore,or a spell of Necromantic nature ,or other effects.
    Eyes of Clairvoyance:
    B++
     He is able to see to a minimal degree in the future and is able to analyze incidents.
    Protection of the Faithfull:
    B
    Due to his pure believe he receiv especially against curses ,mentally interferences a protection and gains a Parameter bost in the combat against demonic or bestialic opponents.

Noble Phantasm

Š
    aiḫ al-išrāq

Type:
    Anti-Unit
    Range: 1~99
    Maximum number of targets:

Description:
    Is the crystalisation of his Ligh Magecraft .He is able to fire Light Rays/streams or Burst ,he is also able to solidify the Light to create Barriers ,Stavs or Blades,Swords and is able to create Fata Morgana/Reflexion based Illusions.after relase of the Real Name of Nobelphantasm and a Mantra he transform into a Angelic Elemental Being and is able to fly use Elemental Sorcery gains a Mana selvreplenishment and Elemental Blast Rank B also is he able to burrow for a extreme limited amoumt of time* the power of other related celestial/stellar or divine Beings like :

*for the evocation of one attack
    Flame of the Daylight
    Sol Invictus
    Descrition:

Light of the Divine-Wisdom

Al -ʿel Hubal

Description:
    Detail are given later...

Relations

Abu-Bakr Malik al-ʿAdil I:"Why have you changed the course of Saladins legacy ?"
    Saladin: "You was the iconic light of not only Of our Faith brothers but also the of the other front."
    Arthoria: " Please let me see the Holy light of your legendary Sword ? "

Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; May 2nd, 2018 at 06:57 PM.

Blog Entries
    Suhrawardi: It's just a skeleton so I can't give much feedback, but even then I can see places where he's obviously wanked. First of all, for a Caster (with no martial background that I'm aware of) his parameters other then Luck and Mana are way too high. I'm also not sure what justifies him having a rank in Item Construction higher then Medea (Paracelsus, one of the most famous alchemists in the world, had it at that rank and I highly doubt this guy is at his level), or for that matter why a Persian philosopher has an NP named in Latin.

The rest will have to wait until you flesh out the sheet more. I assume Gnosis Of Stellar Beings is a "composite Magecraft" Skill a la Helena's Mahatma?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    A Caster with C in Strength? That's unusual, unless he is focused on melee combat - and it'd be unusual even so (looking at Xuanzang and Caster Cú in the FGO movie) -, something I doubt from a philosopher.

PS: Stop ninja'ing me, Royd!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    PS: one Question at all where have you got your sheet Pictures/faceclaims because i stuck to find some adequat ones ?
    I mainly browse anime art-hosting sites like Danbooru and Zerochan for FCs.

Sometimes if I have a clear vision of the character I might just enter a basic description into google image search (like red hair sword boy anime) and find something, but that's obviously less reliable.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Suhrawardi: It's just a skeleton so I can't give much feedback, but even then I can see places where he's obviously wanked. First of all, for a Caster (with no martial background that I'm aware of) his parameters other then Luck and Mana are way too high. I'm also not sure what justifies him having a rank in Item Construction higher then Medea (Paracelsus, one of the most famous alchemists in the world, had it at that rank and I highly doubt this guy is at his level), or for that matter why a Persian philosopher has an NP named in Latin.

The rest will have to wait until you flesh out the sheet more. I assume Gnosis Of Stellar Beings is a "composite Magecraft" Skill a la Helena's Mahatma?
    Yes Gnosis of the Stellar Beings is the compopsite Skill,this skill is also the reason behindd his Item Construction, also here one Question is the Rank of It,Co, only dependinng on the qualities oralso about the range of mannudacturable items ?

Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    A Caster with C in Strength? That's unusual, unless he is focused on melee combat - and it'd be unusual even so (looking at Xuanzang and Caster Cú in the FGO movie) -, something I doubt from a philosopher.

PS: Stop ninja'ing me, Royd!
    Okay i will think about the Parameters because he can use a form of Enhance/strenghting Magecraft,although he prefers to avoid the direct combat.
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; May 1st, 2018 at 02:04 PM.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The rank of Item Construction comes from the quality rather than from the quantity of the objects you can make. That's something basic you should have already known when you decided to make a Caster and that you could have learned just by having a quick look at the wiki, but at this point I don't even know why I bother in telling you this...
    Medea can use Reinforcement as well and her Strength is still E. That first. And second, why would this guy need to use it?

Blog Entries
    Well with Quantity i meqant the range of what he make :alchemistic potions ,familiars, protection seals ,Mystic Code prism of Hougu Class C ,or a "false Worldstone" but nearer Details i will reveal in the Profile also about the strenght Parameter.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Do whatever you want, I'm already tired of trying to explain what you've done wrong just to be drowned in 1,000 gallons more of wank

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    Do whatever you want, I'm already tired of trying to explain what you've done wrong just to be drowned in 1,000 gallons more of wank
    Sorry,Hmm *sigh* i see i dive again in the overpower ocean okay i try to come back at the middle league,truly sorry King of Padoru i try to Keep the Quality of my last Profile !

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Koga, please just stop. You just suck. I can see no hope for improvement from you. You can't seem to do anything right. Please just get off the freaking site and don't come back.

Time to burn some dread Daneel Rush's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambda-Nu View Post
    Koga, please just stop. You just suck. I can see no hope for improvement from you. You can't seem to do anything right. Please just get off the freaking site and don't come back.
    Rather high-handed from the guy with two months and 15 posts here.