Page 683 of 858 FirstFirst ... 183583633673678681682683684685688693733783 ... LastLast
Results 13,641 to 13,660 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugs View Post
    I'm like a few days late but now I'm glad I didn't choose Typhon as my contest entry.
    I'm a little disappointed he doesn't have a NP, given that he definitely does have enough things that would qualify (Harpe and the Typhonomachy itself, for example), but I like what you've done and the FC is dank
    Weeell...
    This has more to do with how I view the Beasts themselves. Noble Phantasms are a feature of Heroic Spirits, and in my view the Beasts don't strictly qualify for that. Rather, a Beast's Noble Phantasm is the Beast itself (and in Typhon's case, it's the whole touch of destruction bit coupled with EX Strength). I also don't think he has much beyond what he is that even qualifies as a candidate for a Noble Phantasm.
    Harpe was, as I understand, wielded by Zeus against him so that's right out, and Typhonomachy is too event-like to qualify properly.

As for why two of the Beasts have Noble Phantasms, I feel that Goetia basically stole his from Solomon (or shared enough of a connection to use them), whereas Kiara's Noble Phantasm is due to her qualification as a regular Heroic Spirit, based on the legend of her alternate universe version (and Kiara happened to just get boosted beyond even that, propelling her to Beast level).
    Granted, I'm a little hazy on the process behind the latter, but these are the conclusions I've come to.

I was also considering using Typhon as my 2nd entry to the contest, but decided to post it here after all.
    Last edited by Shiki-pon; October 21st, 2018 at 03:58 PM.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Philip II: His NP turning the surroundings into "France" reminds me a lot of the idea I have of an Archer Isabel I with a NP about the Reconquista. I should keep working with her...

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiki-pon View Post
    Weeell...
    This has more to do with how I view the Beasts themselves. Noble Phantasms are a feature of Heroic Spirits, and in my view the Beasts don't strictly qualify for that. Rather, a Beast's Noble Phantasm is the Beast itself (and in Typhon's case, it's the whole touch of destruction bit coupled with EX Strength). I also don't think he has much beyond what he is that even qualifies as a candidate for a Noble Phantasm.
    Harpe was, as I understand, wielded by Zeus against him so that's right out, and Typhonomachy is too event-like to qualify properly.

As for why two of the Beasts have Noble Phantasms, I feel that Goetia basically stole his from Solomon (or shared enough of a connection to use them), whereas Kiara's Noble Phantasm is due to her qualification as a regular Heroic Spirit, based on the legend of her alternate universe version (and Kiara happened to just get boosted beyond even that, propelling her to Beast level).
    Granted, I'm a little hazy on the process behind the latter, but these are the conclusions I've come to.

I was also considering using Typhon as my 2nd entry to the contest, but decided to post it here after all.
    One Question Shiki-pon would you say that for one sin embodiment would qualify more than one candidates(i hope you can understand what i mean)as Beast class servant and must inevitably follow a Beast a particular sin ?

Not sure if Hedonism would be a good sin for Kali, given that it seems a little too similar to III's pleasure. Could be a /L or R of Regression, though, humanity reverting to their base selves.
    Sorry Shiki-pon
    could you explain me what meaning the numbers have are they related to the sins (of the bible) ,if not please correct me ?
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; October 21st, 2018 at 04:57 PM.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

AKA Leyeet massive_jojo_reference's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    Philip II: His NP turning the surroundings into "France" reminds me a lot of the idea I have of an Archer Isabel I with a NP about the Reconquista. I should keep working with her...
    Yeah well i borrowed the idea from Royd's Justinian (Or was it someone else's Justinian Sheet i can't remember) Turning the surrounding area into Rome, But well i tried to put my own spin on it.
    Last edited by massive_jojo_reference; October 21st, 2018 at 05:00 PM.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Hm, I see. Perhaps I should work harder to make a proper NP. Isabel is one of the most important Spanish rulers, after all. She needs something more glorious than "arrows that turn their trail into your territory".

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Saber

"Why's it called the Round Table? Don't be fooled by all that equality nonsense. Back when we were children, Arto- *ahem* Arthur, Father and I were huddled around a dinky little wooden table as we ate together. The number of people grew over time, but that familial experience never did."

True Name: Sir Kay
    Title: "Kay The Beloved Braggart"
    Alternate Classes: Rider
    Origin: Mythological
    Region: Britain
    Catalyst: The Scabbard Avalon
    Armament: The Sword of Gwrnach
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Dislikes: Being Underestimated, Perversion
    Talents: Money Management, Swimming
    Natural Enemy: Merlin

Parameters:
    STR: (D) END: (C) AGI: (D) MGI: (C) LCK: (B) NP: (C)
    Character:
    "That Pervy Mage once asked me why I bothered to continue training when I had already reached the peak of my abilities as a human. It's true that compared to the rest of them I am no more than a child swinging a stick. But the second I became a Knight my life was dedicated to the Way of the Sword, and even though Arthur's strength is unreachable, every time I take a small step closer to that impossible place it shows I still can grow further and my life wasn't wasted."

As expected of a Knight, Kay is handsome and charming. But that belies his true nature as a stubborn and argumentative man with a sharp tongue. He will not hold back in criticising every single mistake his Master will make and will even berate them if they cannot learn since even a single error on the battlefield can get people killed. But it is only because he has such high expectations from them and if they do listen then his advice is completely honest and insightful. He is under no illusion about his lack of strength compared to other Heroic Spirits and much as in life he will absolutely not hesitate to fight dirty if he has to in order to keep his Master safe. He has a subconscious habit of standing to the right of his Master which stems from standing at Bedivere's right side to cover his lack of a right arm in battle.

His favourite phrase is: "By the hand of my friend" which started as a jab at Bedivere only having one arm but became instinctual to say when making a promise.

His wish upon the Grail? As expected of the King's foster-brother, he too wishes to go back and alter history for the better. Specifically to go back and tell his past self to make sure to find a wife as if the other Knights found out he died a bachelor then he'd never be able to live with the humiliation...

Skills:
    Class Skills

Magic Resistance - (C)
    A Skill granting protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. At this Rank, Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Cannot defend against magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals. Having some experience in the ways of Magic, Kay has a moderate defence against it - best demonstrated when on the top of Ystarfingun, Kay slew nine witches at once.

Riding - (B)
    A Class Skill of Rider and Saber class Servants, denoting the ability to ride mounts and vehicles. Most vehicles and animals can be handled with above average skill, even vehicles that did not exist in the time period one was alive in, for they are no exception. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasmal Species such as Monstrous Beasts. Kay rode his precious horse
    Gwyneu gwddf hir
    Gwyneu of the Long Neck
    even into the most dangerous battles.

Personal Skills

Eye of the Mind [True] - (B)
    A heightened capacity for observation, refined through training, discipline and experience. A danger-avoidance ability that utilizes the intelligence collected up to the current time as the basis in order to predict the opponent’s activity and change the current situation. At this Rank one is capable of calm analysis of battle conditions even when in danger and deduce an appropriate course of action after considering all possibilities to escape from a predicament. Kay's endless training and sparring with the other Round Table Knights forced him to have stay several steps ahead in battle in order to keep up with those superhumans.

Giant Beast Hunting - (C)
    A Skill that denotes having abundant combat experience against giant enemy lifeforms. Coming from an age where giant monstroust beasts freely roamed the land and terrorised the populace, Kay has experience dealing with them such as single handedly killing both the monster cat Cath Palug as well as Gwrnach the Giant. He also assisted his young charge Goreu in killing Ysbaddaden the Giant King. As a result, his attacks gain a small damage increase against L-Size enemies for one turn.

Mana Burst [Flames] - (C)
    The increase in performance caused by infusing one's weapons and body with Magical Energy and instantly expelling it, simply put, recreating the effect of a jet burst by expending large amounts of Magical Energy. An imitation of Artoria's Mana Burst but Kay's particular disposition imparts a flame effect. At this Rank Kay's sword becomes super heated which aids his ability to cut through materials as well as imparts minor burn damage to enemies that he strikes.

Subversive Activities - (B)
    The talent to reduce the enemy forces in the preliminary stages before going into battle. An expert of traps. An expert of traps. With this skill at Rank B, it is possible to disable close to 30 percent of the enemy forces before they advance. Kay was the only one of the knights Artoria had complete faith in to be entrusted with the rear guard in their campaigns as his combined knowledge of both hunting and military tactics allowed him to predict enemy advances and set various traps to kill off the weaker and tire out any that survive.

Noble Phantasm:

Kay y dyn uchel
    Kay the Tall Man
    - (C) [Anti Unit]

Kay's anger in battle was feared as he would grow in size to match the tallest tree in the forest and slay a great many foes in rage. However, this was nothing more than a clever trick he devised by overclocking his Mana Burst [Flame] so that instead of channeling it through his sword, it forms around him like a mist and expands larger and larger until it takes the shape of a giant version of Kay with the sheer heat creating a mirage that makes it look like Kay really had grown in size. The real Kay is kept safe in the centre of the behemoth and controls it as if it were his own body and with its flaming sword it can easily slice through sturdy trees as if they were butter. This technique is not without flaws, it requires a huge amount of energy to use and can only be deployed for five minutes and hitting that time limit risks Kay collapsing from exhaustion. Any Servant with Ocular Skills will likely be able to see through the illusion and decent Magic Resistance will allow their attacks to easily pass through the flames and target the vulnerable Kay.

Lore:
    Before Sir Ector had met Merlin, he knew his children would be special as he had recieved a prophecy that his son's heart would be exceptionally stubborn and that no one would be able to brave fire or water like him. So when Merlin did entrust the five year old Artoria to him, he knew that the young Kay would be able to protect her growing up and told him to think of her as if she were truly his brother. And so they grew up together as any normal siblings would, often passing the time hunting wild beasts or sparring though it became quickly apparent that Artoria possessed an otherworldly talent that Kay did not and would win every time, though he would always critically point out the mistakes she made to hamper any sense of superiority she might gain.

Eventually Merlin returned and revealed the existence of the Sword in the Stone and knowing that Kay couldn't resist seeking it out, suggested that he bring Artoria along to carry his equipment. That fateful day went as everyone knows, and upon returning home Sir Ector was overjoyed upon hearing the news that one of his children obtained the Sword and when he saw Kay carrying the large sword he congratulated him on being the future King. Kay looked at Artoria and saw her innocent eyes that weren't going to say anything. In that instance Kay felt immense shame for considering taking the credit and confesses the truth.

Afterwards he journeys alongside Artoria (now called Arthur) and Merlin across the country in order to train the young knight into becoming the future King. Kay and Arthur would spar during the day and Merlin would teach Arthur magic in the evenings with Kay always watching. Feeling himself to be the dead weight of the group, Kay would often sneak out whilst the other two were asleep and would attempt to recreate Merlin's lessons on his own to gain power. Some time passed and they heard rumours of an invincible spearman to the north, Athur wished to test her mettle against him and so they headed out to meet him. Eventually they found him sat atop a pile of defeated mountain bandits - an incredibly handsome Knight with only one arm. Upon seeing Caliburn in Arthur's sheath he remarked "Ha! So the brat who thinks he'll be King wishes to challenge me, Bedivere? I accept!" But Merlin stepped in and said that his true opponent would be Kay, to everyone's shock. But Kay was undeterred and stood up to fight. The battle was tough, Bedivere's spear allowed him to keep Kay at bay and stop him from trying to attack Bedivere's armless right side. After ten minutes Kay was wheezing and down on one knee whilst Bedivere was untouched, Arthur declared she would take over but Kay stood up and charged straight at his opponent but it was useless and he was skewered through his abdomen...but then a miracle happened, Kay grabbed the spear with one arm and with the other swung down his sword which had steam coming off of it. Sparks flew as metal upon metal clashed and the spear gave way to be broken in two. Everyone was stunned into silence except Merlin who sarcastically applauded saying that Kay was the type of hot blooded musclehead who learns through fighting not theory. Kay embarrassed that his midnight magic lessons was known ordered his opponent to draw his sword but Bedivere held up his hand and said that his sword was only for slaying his enemies and that Kay's performance made him a rival instead. They shook hands and their eternal rivalry was born.

Sensing that Kay had reached the summit of his power, Merlin stated that there would be little point in continuing to train with the group and so asked him to seek out a base of operations for them to return to after the training has been completed. Kay complies and parts ways from the group to travel alone. After determining that building a base from scratch would be too cost inefficient, he started searching old Roman encampments and eventually he stumbled across the abandoned military fortress of Caerleon and hired the local townspeople to help him refurbish it into a place fit for a King. Six months had passed and Arthur had arrived just as it was being finished, she had a noticibly different aura around her and was surrounded by several powerful Knights now. She informed Kay that she had made a group called "The Knights of the Round Table" and she would be honored if Kay would become one of their members. Kay immediately swore loyalty but Arthur stopped him partway through his alliegence and said "Halt brother, I'd rather God Himself strike me down than you of all people call me 'King'." Before they entered the threshold of the fortress-turned-castle, Kay asked Arthur what they should call it and after some time thinking its name was declared: "Camelot".

And so Kay became the Seneschal of the Round Table, overseeing the work of the labourers as well as handling the finances of the Round Table. Life was good in those peaceful years but a problem plagued Kay's mind - the Round Table had gained many Knights such as Gawain and Lancelot who far outstripped Kay in power and rumours were starting to spread amongst the rank and file that Kay had only gotten a seat because he was the King's foster brother. This infuriated Kay's pride as a Knight but he also couldn't deny the possibility that it was the King's reasoning and so to cover up his insecurity he starts to tell tall tales about his exploits when he was younger. This earned him the title "Kay the Braggart" from his rival Bedivere after Kay had given out so many mocking titles to the other Knights.

When Arthur's distant relative Culhwch comes to beseech him to help with the fourty impossible tasks given to him by Ysbaddaden the Giant King, Kay is is called upon for his hunting expertise to help with killing the demon boar "Twrch Trwyth" but relents when he hears of a monstrous cat "Cath Palug" wrecking havoc on the Isle of Anglesey. Kay swears to go handle the beast of the north by himself but Arthur is hesitant to let him go alone until Bedivere points out that Kay's so stubborn that he won't die "except for an act of God Himself". And so Kay mounts his trusty horse Gwyneu and sets out for Anglesey. After several days of tracking the monstrous cat, he lures it into a clearing filled to the brim with hidden traps and goads it into attacking - "If it's dinner you're after, I'll feed you a length of iron!" Even with all the preparation, Kay knew he was in for a long fight and after nine days and nine nights he finally fell the monstrous beast. Meeting back up with the other Knights, Kay throws the severed paw of the beast at his King's feet proving his worth and in turn Arthur smirks and declares him a longer title of "Kay the Beloved Braggart who makes his tales a Reality" and the Knights drank to their fullest that night.

After assisting Arthur in defeating the forces of Lucius Tiberius, they heard the fateful news of Mordred's insurrection and they rushed back to Britain. But upon disembarking upon the shores, Kay announced that it would be too dangerous for Arthur to take on Mordred's forces without Avalon and so he parted ways with the group and headed to Cornwall to track down the lake that Morgan Le Fay had supposedly thrown it into. He discovered the location but there was a problem - a ring of hellfire manifested upon approaching the lake and burned anyone who dared to draw near and within the water was countless traps and monstrous nature spirits left to guard the scabbard. "Is this the prophecy Father spoke about? Hmph, Fate is a fickle mistress but I cannot deny her..." Warning his men to stay back, Kay charged at the lake and dived through the fire and into the water. An hour passed before the hellfire suddenly died down and Kay emerged from the lake - with holes in his body large enough that you could see the lake behind him through them and half of his handsome face was missing... but the scabbard victoriously in hand. A messanger had arrived from Camlann that announced the death of both Mordred and Arthur but Kay was undettered and took his men to a nearby cave and promised them to seal both him and Avalon in a tomb to protect the scabbard from those unworthy until their Once and Future King returned to Earth and would be in need of it again. And so years passed and then decades and then centuries with the hidden tomb left undisturbed until one day strange looking foreigners by the name of "Einzbern" arrived to excate the tomb in the name of archaeology...

Creator's Notes:
    I feel like this dude has been done to death already but here's my take on him anyway. I did make an effort to acknowledge the sparse canon material we've gotten on him over the years, whilst also adding in a few elements from his earlier Welsh legends as Cai to fill out the character a bit. I remember someone once compared Kay to Krillin and I thought about how everyone loves Krillin/Yamcha because they're the underdogs so I incorporated that into the Sheet so that this relatively ordinary man could keep with these superhumans. The main model for him was Brain Unglaus from Overlord and one of Kay's quotes is based on what Brain said about trying to fight an unbeatable vampire. I may have gone a bit too far and made him into Dark Knight Kayman...I wonder if he could beat Saber with enough prep time (lol). As for his Noble Phantasm, I spent so long wracking my brains over what to give him. Eventually I came up with the idea of reformatting Kay's ability to become a giant by borrowing the "Hyper Mode" from Aura Battler Dunbine where the Battler's would have their Auras' physically manifest and grow into a giant size version of themselves (think Susanoo from Naruto) which would allow them to be cutting down entire armies.

Bit of an aside, but I don't really care for how similar Kay looks to Gawain and Arthur. Hopefully when he (ineveitably) appears in F/GO then he'll have a more distinct appearance.

As usual all comments and criticisms are welcome.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    One Question Shiki-pon would you say that for one sin embodiment would qualify more than one candidates(i hope you can understand what i mean)as Beast class servant and must inevitably follow a Beast a particular sin ?
    It's one evil per Beast. There's been no overlapping so far, and given how intimately each Beast's concept and powers are tied to the evil it represents it wouldn't make much sense for there to be any IMO.

Could you explain me what meaning the numbers have are they related to the sins (of the bible) ,if not please correct me ?
    As far as I know a Beast's number is arbitrary and doesn't have any particular association with the human evil it represents.

- - - Updated - - -

Weeell...
    Personally I would've given Typhon Zeus's sinews as his Noble Phantasm. He could lash them about like a particularly gross variety of razor floss, charge them with lightning to shock enemies, and even wrap them around his fists like knuckle dusters to boost striking power. But that's kind of a weird idea, and I fully understand and respect your decision to keep Typhon NP-less.

AKA Leyeet massive_jojo_reference's Avatar
    Hm, I see. Perhaps I should work harder to make a proper NP. Isabel is one of the most important Spanish rulers, after all. She needs something more glorious than "arrows that turn their trail into your territory".
    How about something connected to the Pope calling her ''The Catholic''. ability to create a territory called ''The kingdom of God'' which forcefully expels all impurity and corruption, and shatter's the enemy willpower by showing them the Light of God- DEUS VULT INTENSIFIES.
    Does that sound glorious enough?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    That sounds more or less like one of the ideas I had, making her give non-Christians a continuous rank-down to parameters and stuff like that within her territory. Perhaps I could incorporate it to her territory-expanding arrows

Blog Entries
    Kay: Pretty cool sheet all around. Personality is well-written, and I like the comparison/contrast with Bedivere as another "ordinary human" of the Round Table. I do have one question though. Is Kay limited in applying Mana Burst (Flames) to his sword, or can he channel it through his body too, since it's presumably based on the anecdote where he could light a campfire with his bare hands?

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Kay: Pretty cool sheet all around. Personality is well-written, and I like the comparison/contrast with Bedivere as another "ordinary human" of the Round Table. I do have one question though. Is Kay limited in applying Mana Burst (Flames) to his sword, or can he channel it through his body too, since it's presumably based on the anecdote where he could light a campfire with his bare hands?
    Thanks, and no it wouldn't be limited to just his sword. Kay being the dirty fighter that he is I could see him grabbing the opponent's weapon and making it super hot so they drop it.

I was half tempted to make him into an Assassin Class based on how several of his feats were done through trickery such as pretending to be a sword polisher to get into a giant's castle and offers to polish his sword and whilst he's doing it his men are going around and stealth killing all the giants allies in the castle before Kay then uses the polished sword to behead the giant and claim the sword for himself.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Thanks, and no it wouldn't be limited to just his sword. Kay being the dirty fighter that he is I could see him grabbing the opponent's weapon and making it super hot so they drop it.

I was half tempted to make him into an Assassin Class based on how several of his feats were done through trickery such as pretending to be a sword polisher to get into a giant's castle and offers to polish his sword and whilst he's doing it his men are going around and stealth killing all the giants allies in the castle before Kay then uses the polished sword to behead the giant and claim the sword for himself.
    Thanks for clarifying. I wrote up an Assassin Kay too, though frankly the justification wasn't as well thought-out as yours and was more because I couldn't think of any more fitting NP for a different Class.

Blog Entries
    Here is my Hel profile although its not finished i wanted to Show it and hear your thoughts.

please note:I have found almost Nothing of Necromancy applications in Nasuworks so I went out to make Hel as atleast one of the originators of the European Necromancy whoose todays Necromancy is derived from her.

Hel
    (Caster)

Height: 174 cm
    Weight: 50~
    kg
    Alignment:
    Lawful Evil
    Attribute:
    Earth
    Origin: North Europe
    Weapon: ???
    Other qualifying classes: Rider, Archer,Lancer(irregular)

Dislikes: Death,Loosing something.Angrboda,

Talents: Magecraft,forging Strategies,cooking(she denies it)

Natural enemy: ???

Parameters

Strength: C
    Endurance: C+

Agility:
    B
    Luck: C

Mana:
    A+
    NP:
    A++

Background

Hel is the daughter of Loki and Angrboda.
    She and her Brothers were brought to Asgard to ensure that they would not become a threat towards the Deities,as her Brothers started his journeys and was striven(ordered) to become a heroic individual,she made also the decision to go one travels and become one herself,she aquired however not many results as she returned to Asgard.many years later b etrayed she the norse deities in her fathers Name and was exiled in their underworld who gained her Name Hel(heim) then she was entrusted to welcome the unworthy of the dead in her realm ….

Personality
    She is a malevolant Person who has become due to her traumatic life cold and distant ,she has a dry haughty and dignified demeanor, doesnt like to be reminded on her parents .
    She act in the Holygrailwar not unlike Medea she avoid te direct Combat if not necesary instead prefer to send her Faimiars to her foes or to defend her Master ,this behavior is a Little relict of her Exil abidance ,should she however being forced to fight personaly she will Display her sadistic Fighting thirst ,were she fight in a trap and trick tactic in a orchestra like pattern.

Normaly is she pretty unintersted in the other Servant but should it be a norse one she will (especially if its Thor or Tyr) quite instantly resort to manipulate the other Servants and Masters to let them coounteract against the Norse one by give them Informations and even assist them by contributing informations ,potions or services ,shouldher Brothers however are acting in the Holygrailwar then her behavior can be applicable to call her a yandere imouto ,she will seek their Master and eliminate him/her and will make them (just formaly) her Servants to be united with them should she being assisted by her Master during these "Mission" she will give her Master their Command seal.

She doesnt have Feelings towards Humans ,due to that she had with some exceptions like in her Childhood tries to become also a Hero almost no contact to them and due to her lost of her Family .Towards her Master she is alof and Cold ,her demeanor is depending on the exact nature of her Master in the case of someone like a Mage it would strongly depend on the subject of practioned thaumaturgy as she is unwiling and reluctant to follow the orders of a fledgling because she sees all Necromants today as inferior novices,who are not worthy enough ,on the other side she is curious About other Magecraft subjects and would acept/wouldnt mind to receiv a few orders from them similar is it with other capable Masters like Soichiro ,should she have a incapable weak Master like Shinji she would outright kill them and review them as Mana catalystlike Ghoul

It must being mentioned that evenn if she is a Death goddess she has a Twisted view on the Death on the other side is it for herr like a toy on the other side has does the death and loose of her Brothers has she gotten fear about it.Out of These reasons has she about the love a high twisted sense, she fears it instinctive on other side also to the same instictive Degree seeks she it.So Cold be seen the sentence "Would you like to be a part of my Collection" a love confession as she doesnt want to loose it. on the other side if her Master(or a other Person) has proven to be able to survive and has broken through her Cold Shell,would gain a soverän lloving and touchy girlfriend.

Skills
    Class skills:
    Territory Creation Ex: It is the Skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus, such as for the purpose of collecting mana.
    She is capable of creating upto a Fortress/Temple and in conjunction with her Noblephantasm to a total Area Alternation of teritory and Leyline Operation.
    Item creation A++ :
    She is capable of crafting high Quality potions ,waepons that can rival with B-Rank Noblephantasm (the required raw material provided),Also as Master Necromant she capable of creating familiars that are superior to all modern and the most non Noblephantasm Familiars ,additionally can she craft Substitute internal Organs and limbs.

Personal skills:
    Necromancy A++ (Ex):
    She is capable of using the whole abbys of the art of necromancy ,her capabilities are vastly a another league in comparison of currently practioneers .

She is able to raise Sceletal and Ghoulish minions whose strenght are atleast stronger as the modern men,she is capable of crafting *Abominations* (terrible Bone/Meat constructs).

She is also capable to use the today extinct branches of Necromancy who are revolving around the Manipulation of the Living like:

Blood Manipulation to make Crystal weapons ,perma enchantings,or flesh sculptur where she is proficient enough to mold the whole appearance and physique even is she able to Change the biological gender through this process,she is also capable of craft Substitute Bodys for others but a Living Body as fundament is neccesary ,also is she able of soul spirits taming like to turn them into Banshee like beings or seal them in her minions to use their abbilities for herself.

Inside her noblephantasm is she even able to raise so called Deathknights who are even for servants no push over and she is even be able to revive recently died People aslong as after the death have passed only 13 Hours and the Body is not heavy damaged.
    Abnormal Physique(Elder Lich) C:
    Is the Sublimation of ones non mundane Anatomic construction ,in her case it is her abstruse Body after her imprisonment in the underworld ,it has turned her in a state between a Undead Elder-lich called creature and her Old Human (Goddess) form ,she is basically a Half-Elder Lich , however she is still capable of the two most Basic functions of a living being ;to Assimilate nutrients and reproduction .

This skll are decreasing her divinity down to Rank D+ but provides a Rank up in every non Luck state , additionally provides her it a much greater Regeneration rate.Because she is a nearly unique being compromised out of a Half-Goddess and of a Elder-lich has she has not a weakness against Holy Elements/Sacrements nor Fire in particular additionally enables her this skill to survive her Heart or spiritual Core destruction.In either case is she able to survive 12 Hours .
    Rune Magic A-:
    Downgraded from Primordeal Rune
    she has lost due to her Abnormal Physique skill some capabitlities in utilisation of Runes but their power Output has strenghtened ,she use them in conjunction with her necromancy by strenghten her Minions or to utilize the Ansuz in a bomb like way.Also is she abl e through Runes to create boundedfields with even offensive capabilities.Also is she also via Runes able to heal ,use a Ice or Thunderblast Blast ,but her main usage are aberations of Gandr which she can use as Ray attacks with all fingers or use as Strenghten her Blows or kicks.
    High-Speed Incantation
    B+:
    High-Thaumaturgy-level Magecraft can be cast at the speed of Single-Action spells.
    Summoning A(EX):
    She is capable at this Rank to summon(and Control) creatures upto the Rank of a phantasmal beast and is able to go back and summon creatures Unlimited by the culture spehre(who must follow the aspect of death) but under circumstances recieves they like Servants cultural penalties .At this High Rank she is also able to summon unregarded if all seven Servant classes are summoned to summon a (additionally) Servant but she Needs to have a catalyst and atleast a Command seal to link the summoning with the Grail she receive also three command seal but their power are divided by the used Seals and the servant has a more limited intern Manastock.
    Other Abillities:
    She is able to utilize advanced witchcraft,evoke Curses and is through her Knowledge of the Norse able to recognize the most Nordic Servants.
    Also is she although not preffering it capable of direct mellee Combat and is proficient enough to be summoned as (irregular) Lancer ,Rider and as Archer.

Noble Phantasm

Døther Gætir
    (Death Guardian)

Garmr
    Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 1~2
    Maximum number of targets:
    Description:
    Is the Gate Guardian of her realm analocig to the Greek Cerberus.She is able to use him as Mount in her Riderform.The Garmr has conceptual as analogy three heads but can only be summoned with one the others are residing in a other realm ,the Garmr is able to go into a intangible shadowform where he can move in other shadows or in the environmental Darkness.physical attacks are during These form usless until they are enchanted by magical means like Enhance Magecraft or through Elementar attributed ones.He is able for a short amount of time to "exist" in upto three different Locations in a bounded field like aberations and is able to fully interact with the surounding concretes(but in one Location he must be materialized to do so).Additonally is Garmr able to breath Hellishflames that are only vanish if the target is eradicated or can be only extinguished by unholy Water.

Willechomen Kuningrīhhi Ih Eigan~

Embrace of Death
    Hel

Type: Anti-World
    Range: 1~30
    Maximum number of targets:
    Description:
    Is a Reality marble type Noblephantasm that represent her Authority as Underworld and Death goddess, by recite a certain chant she can evoke her old possesions-spehre the realm which bears her own Name,Hel.

It has a scope of one kilometre ,in it she is able to use her whole Divine force and is able to regain her divine core and her Necromantic magecraft is elevated in the realm of true Magic and she is able to spawn the Army of the undead Creatures she dispatched to the Surface during the Ragnarök ,also is she capable of of summoning Beings or Creatures that are associated with her or the death in General like Banshee,Dullahan ,Grim-reaper or her most powerfull summoneable creature the Dragon Nidhöggr which is a roughly 25 meters Long and seven meters tall and is having the skill set:monstrous strenght,Poison immunity,Draconic breath (Hellflame) and single mindedness(command).
    Additionally is she able by Combine her Territory creation with this Noblephantasm to if provided she activated the Reality marble in a cave or similar Location is able to forge/sew the Reality Marble together with world and effective overwright the Area with her Kingdom ,this will over the time further empower her and let her incantation become more perfect by turn her Servant class container into a cerebral corpus and incarnate even more perfect as Gilgamesh during the fifth Grailwar,but the disadvantages of the etablishing of her plane in the world is that she can no longer summon it like a regular Reality Marble and loose all passive effects of it.

Relations
    Angrboda: "You!Its all your fault ,ist everyting your FAULT !!"
    Fenrir: "My Dear Brother !That we are able to see each other other .Im so Happy "*breaks in to Tears*
    Loki: Although she hates him ,does she have somewhat of a proudfeeling to be his daughter.
    Kriemhild:Odly wise seems that they are strangely familiar with each other.
    Chloe von Einzbern:"
    My~~ you re a sweet litle devil ,i see in you great potencial, interest in learning some dark Things ?"
    Gilles de Rais:"
    A Saint that has fallen ? Delicious ~~ !But his litle pets nor his Riesenkrakeen are Nothing more like better mindless Tools"
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; November 6th, 2018 at 08:05 PM. Reason: litle corections

Koga, once again I must critique your foreign language use. I am very glad that you went out of your way to use Old Norse for one of your Noble Phantasms, however your use of it is not correct. Do not worry, I shall give you a solution for it.Your Noble Phantasm, Fjorlag Geyma, is kind of close to what you say it is. But Fjorlag Geyma does not translate into Death Guardian. Instead it translates into Death Guard where Guard is a verb rather than the noun you needed. The solution to this is easy and would be Døther Gætir.

With that out of the way I have another thing to heckle you about. For what reason did you use Modern German for your second Noble Phantasm? Modern German is not at all something that should be used for Norse servants. If you had used Old High German than I could possibly overlook it, but Modern German is utterly unfit for a Norse servant. I have two solutions for this, one in Old Norse and one in Old High German.

Old Norse:
    Taka Við Ríki | Taka Við being a common phrase for welcoming one into their house and Ríki being the Old Norse word for kingdom, so it essentially means "Welcome into my Kingdom"
    Old High German: Willechomen Kuningrīhhi Ih Eigan | Which, to the best of by abilities, means "Welcome to the Kingdom I Own"

In all though I am very happy you tried to translate into different languages, that is more than many do! And your sheet is also fine, though proofreading is something you need to work on still.
    Last edited by Language Man; October 23rd, 2018 at 05:39 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Language Man View Post
    Koga, once again I must critique your foreign language use. I am very glad that you went out of your way to use Old Norse for one of your Noble Phantasms, however your use of it is not correct. Do not worry, I shall give you a solution for it.Your Noble Phantasm, Fjorlag Geyma, is kind of close to what you say it is. But Fjorlag Geyma does not translate into Death Guardian. Instead it translates into Death Guard where Guard is a verb rather than the noun you needed. The solution to this is easy and would be Døther Gætir.

With that out of the way I have another thing to heckle you about. For what reason did you use Modern German for your second Noble Phantasm? Modern German is not at all something that should be used for Norse servants. If you had used Old High German than I could possibly overlook it, but Modern German is utterly unfit for a Norse servant. I have two solutions for this, one in Old Norse and one in Old High German.

Old Norse:
    Taka Við Ríki | Taka Við being a common phrase for welcoming one into their house and Ríki being the Old Norse word for kingdom, so it essentially means "Welcome into my Kingdom"
    Old High German: Willechomen Kuningrīhhi Ih Eigan | Which, to the best of by abilities, means "Welcome to the Kingdom I Own"

In all though I am very happy you tried to translate into different languages, that is more than many do! And your sheet is also fine, though proofreading is something you need to work on still.
    Sorry language man i am no Linguist and although i am capable of german i am not versed in Old high German and i havent found a translater or Dictionary for it and i have only a incomplete Old Norse Dictionary but thank you i will Change Garmrs noblephantasm Name,and i used german for the second because of the after norse Locations and equalized folklores of her which are germanic focused if you can follow me About the Name if the Norse or the old german i must think about it.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Icelandic is the most similar thing to Old Norse right now

Blog Entries
    Icelandic is the most similar thing to Old Norse right now
    What is your oppinion of my newest profile ? King of padoru ?

Sorry language man i am no Linguist and although i am capable of german i am not versed in Old high German and i havent found a translater or Dictionary for it and i have only a incomplete Old Norse Dictionary but thank you i will Change Garmrs noblephantasm Name,and i used german for the second because of the after norse Locations and equalized folklores of her which are germanic focused if you can follow me About the Name if the Norse or the old german i must think about it.
    I am no linguist either, just an unhealthy enthusiast. Never be discouraged though; I only got good with practice. Anyone can become Language Man in good time.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    What is your oppinion of my newest profile ? King of padoru ?
    Finish it someday, and perhaps I'll give you feedback then

Running away from Falconetti AsGryffynn's Avatar

Saber
    (other classes include: Archer, Lancer)

Appearance

True Name: Pelagius of Asturias
    Alternate Names: Pelayo, Pelly.
    Sobriquets: The First Spaniard. The Barbarian God, King of all Gothia, the First True King of Europe, King of Catholics
    Natural Enemy: Moors, demons, non Eastern Germanics
    Natural Allies: Charles Martel, the Pope
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Origin: Spanish Mythology

Background

There are many tales in history that illustrate for modern man how men once conducted themselves according to the Medieval Code of Chivalry. Here is a story of Pelayo, a story of remarkable courage, encompassing elements of chivalry and knighthood, that is not much remembered in our own day. It is the story of how one man’s faith and determination saved Spain.

Pelayo was not a king, though it was said that there were Visigothic kings with whom he was distantly related. When the Muslims came to conquer Spain, he rode with the army of the Catholic King Roderick to defend his homeland. Defeated, his king killed, Pelayo returned home to the Asturias.

Pelayo was soon taken captive and sent as a hostage to Cordoba by Munuza, the Muslim governor of the Asturias. As he was being led to the Muslim capitol in chains, Pelayo became overwhelmed with rage when he learned that his beautiful sister had been abducted and added to Munuza’s harem.

It was too much. At the first opportunity, Pelayo risked everything and escaped. If he were found in this suddenly hostile and foreign land, he would be slain. Somehow he avoided the search parties that were sent to recapture him, and after many dangerous and harrowing adventures, managed to complete his escape.

There were others who were inspired by his resistance, and Pelayo soon found himself with a small army of three hundred men. They lived together as free men in the Cantabrian Mountains, and Pelayo was made their king. His was a tiny kingdom that extended for only ten miles in any direction, but it was a summit that stood clear above the tide that had submerged the rest of Spain. His defiance of Muslim rule must have seemed almost futile and insignificant, but the Muslims eventually learned of it and sent a large army to crush the Christian resistance.

It was the spring of the year 722, a little over ten years before Charles Martel’s unforgettable stand at Tours, when the Muslims finally appeared in the valley to dislodge Pelayo from his lofty peak. Thousands upon thousands of Muslim warriors scaled the steep slopes toward the cave in which Pelayo awaited them.

With the Muslim army, or Moors, as they were known in Spain, was a Catholic bishop who was apparently unworthy of his high office. He was sent ahead to try and convince Pelayo to give up rather than fight. The details of their conversation were remembered and recorded as follows:

Pelayo was on Mount Auseva with his people, and the army arrived and pitched their innumerable tents at the entrance of the cave. Upon a mound facing the holy cave, Bishop Oppas spoke: “Pelayo, Pelayo, where are you?”

Whereupon Pelayo, from an opening in the cliff, responded: “Here I am.”

The bishop continued: “I believe that you understand how the entire army of the Goths cannot resist the force of the Muslims; how then can you resist on this mountain? Listen to my advice: abandon your efforts and you will enjoy many benefits alongside the Moors.”

Pelayo responded: “Have you not read in Sacred Scripture that the Church of the Lord is like the mustard seed, which, small as it is, grows more than any other through the mercy of God?”

The bishop responded: “Truly, so it is written.”

And Pelayo said: “Our hope is in Christ; this little mountain will be the salvation of Spain and of the people of the Goths; the mercy of Christ will free us from that multitude.”

The Bishop returned to the Moors to report his failure. The defense of Spain was left to Pelayo and his men.

Amid the mountainous crags of Pelayo’s realm there is a cave that is now known as St. Mary of Covadonga. There, Pelayo and his men prayed to the Blessed Virgin Mary for her assistance and intercession before God as the power of Islam was about to be unleashed against them. Her favor they obtained, in a very remarkable way.

The following day the Moors advanced to kill Pelayo and destroy any last vestige of resistance to their rule in Spain. As soon as they were within range, the Moors began to fire arrows and other projectiles at Pelayo and his men. The arrows and stones turned, however, and came crashing down upon the ones who fired them. Pelayo’s men sent boulders down upon their enemy, and started avalanches that swept many of them away. Although they initially fled, the Muslims were not to be easily overcome, and soon regrouped for another attack.

As the Moors advanced a second time, again they were treated to a shower of rocks and boulders while the sky darkened at the approach of a thunderstorm bursting with lightning and heavy rain. At first the rain made the rocks treacherous and slippery, but as it continued it loosened the stones and cast them down upon the ill-fated Moors. Still, for every one who fell there were two to take his place.

Suddenly a strange light appeared in the cave of Covadonga, and in its midst the Mother of God appeared to Pelayo and his beleaguered men. She bore a red shield with a white cross, with the holy name of “Jesus” upon it. Speaking to Pelayo, she said, “Take courage. The Moors are wavering. Go out now and attack them in the name of Jesus Christ and you shall conquer.”

Having delivered her message, the Mother of God disappeared and the supernatural illumination faded. Had the Moors seen the light from the mouth of the cave? Were they so blind that they could not see that God was with Pelayo and his men? The very earth, sky and the elements themselves were full of enmity against them!

When Pelayo emerged from the darkness of the cave a moment later, his eyes blazed with resolve. Filled with newfound confidence, his men swept out from the cave to hurl the Moors from the slopes.

Thwarted by the fury of the thunder storm, their precarious hold on the mountain fast giving way beneath their feet, the Moors fled for their lives as they perceived their approaching doom. Pelayo’s men rushed upon them, and with renewed conviction sent down more arrows and boulders after them, and many more were carried away to their death. When the survivors reached the floor of the valley below, the River Deva had been turned into a raging torrent that swept still more away.

In time, perhaps due to the example of Pelayo’s heroic resistance, other Catholic kingdoms developed in the north of the peninsula. The kingdom of Pelayo, called the Asturias, grew into Leon, and the other kingdoms included Castile, Navarre, Catalonia, Galicia, and Aragon. Pelayo's heroic resistance was the beginning of the nearly 800 year crusade known as the Reconquista, or reconquest, of Spain and lay the foundations for the future hegemony of Western civilization.

Parameters:
    STR: A
    END: B
    AGI: B+
    MANA: B
    LUCK: C
    NP: A+++

Skills
    Class Skills

Magic Resistance - Rank A: This power allows Saber to endure a significant amount of magical force with no detrimental side effects.

Personal Skills

Pioneer of the Stars - Rank EX: A skill belonging to those who have led mankind to a set path and thus changed the fate and future of civilization: As the starter of the Reconquista and founder of the modern precursor state to a United Spain, he's considered to have been instrumental in securing the future of Europe. His work would then go on to be consolidated by his successors as heroes, including Fernan Gonzalez and Rodrigo Diaz de Vivar.
    Weaponmaster - Rank A++: A Skill that allows Pelagius to instantly understand the fighting style of all his enemies and imitate it to perfection.
    Driving - Rank B: A Skill similar to Riding, with the difference being that knowledge is actually imbued into Pelagius rather than simply allowing for him to execute the act instinctively. At this rank, it affords the same skills as B rank Riding.
    Expugnation - Rank EX: A Personal Skill allowing Pelagius and all his succeeding contemporaries the power to "purify" demons, wraiths, vampires and werebeasts and bend them to their will. At EX rank, the skill can also be used on weakened deities to extract their powers, thus allowing for him to destroy a god's divinity and the god to become a living mortal.

Noble Phantasms

Lobera: The Were-Bane of the Midnight - Rank A+++: The sword that originally belonged to Pelagius, before becoming the main weapon of entities like Fernan Gonzalez and the later Medieval Monarchs of the Iberian peninsula. Lobera greatly magnifies the power of expugnation Pelagius possesses and it's sole presence will instantly banish demonic, nocturnal or chtonic beasts at will. The sword also triggers a mighty rain of purple flames, known solely as the Gran Angelus that incinerates its targets under flames that cannot be extinguished and will eat at any substance, regardless of how resilient it is. This sword would become the template for the two other, younger, Great Spanish Swords, Tizona and Colada.

Sorry for the dispassionate profile. I am tired and have a lot of busy things to do right now, but I wanted to sneak this guy in.

EDIT: Something some will notice is that even when Lobera is ranked A+, his NP rank is higher. I took into account a particular discrepancy this time: ease of use. Saber is limited in the amount of times she can use Excalibur, even with Avalon. In Lobera's case, however, while the sword is slightly weaker (still strong enough to wreck Gilles' Cthulhu and negate a head to head with Seiba's mega-railgun sword), his sword is meant for high usage cycles. In other words, he can spam attacks. That's the extra. Naturally, he can't spam the strongest one, but the other ones? He can pull an Ichigo Kurosaki and fire them ad nauseum.
    Last edited by AsGryffynn; October 26th, 2018 at 02:26 PM.