Page 712 of 858 FirstFirst ... 212612662702707710711712713714717722762812 ... LastLast
Results 14,221 to 14,240 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiki-pon View Post
    Wouldn't Godly Divine Core carry with it the 'eternal youth' bit (or at least being a perfected god from birth - like the Goddess version)? Which, considering that (most of) the Aesir are noted to have grown up and need the apples of Idunn to stay young, wouldn't really fit. At least I vaguely remember something along the lines of the former. The latter point is still a thing though.
    Also, I have the hazy impression that Heimdall's horn was used to call the Einherjar to battle, so he might actually qualify for something that has a connection to them.

As for the sheet itself, that actually looks reasonable. Not sure about the randomly C++ Endurance or Wisdom of Divine Gift being that high-ranked, however. Especially in the case of the latter one should remember that Chiron (who also has A+) had his entire legend based around teaching, whereas Heimdall might have taught some people something at some point. Wouldn't manifest that strongly is the point I'm getting at.
    On a closer reading, I also don't think there's much point to Gjallarhorn having random Ragnarok-y effects (though Anti-World isn't too far off, given that it could be heard in all worlds). There's even less point to it having separate effects based on the number of times its sounded, given that a single one already warns of Ragnarok starting.
    Most of the things you're critiquing are actually my original ideas for the sheet, so I feel the need to reply here. For Wisdom Of Divine Gift, Heimdall didn't just teach "some people". In Norse Mythology he was the first to pass knowledge of the gods down to humanity, and basically laid the ground for ancient Viking society. So I'd say he merits a high rank, if for a different reason than Chiron (teaching tons of people as opposed to a bunch of really famous heroes).

Also, with Gjallarhorn, I read that blowing the horn twice triggered the beginning of Ragnarok, not just once. Hence my inspiration of its effects.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Wouldn't Godly Divine Core carry with it the 'eternal youth' bit (or at least being a perfected god from birth - like the Goddess version)? Which, considering that (most of) the Aesir are noted to have grown up and need the apples of Idunn to stay young, wouldn't really fit. At least I vaguely remember something along the lines of the former. The latter point is still a thing though.
    Also, I have the hazy impression that Heimdall's horn was used to call the Einherjar to battle, so he might actually qualify for something that has a connection to them.

As for the sheet itself, that actually looks reasonable. Not sure about the randomly C++ Endurance or Wisdom of Divine Gift being that high-ranked, however. Especially in the case of the latter one should remember that Chiron (who also has A+) had his entire legend based around teaching, whereas Heimdall might have taught some people something at some point. Wouldn't manifest that strongly is the point I'm getting at.
    On a closer reading, I also don't think there's much point to Gjallarhorn having random Ragnarok-y effects (though Anti-World isn't too far off, given that it could be heard in all worlds). There's even less point to it having separate effects based on the number of times its sounded, given that a single one already warns of Ragnarok starting.
    About the Point with Idunns apples you are Right so i think your Right .And if you didnt saw it Heimdall can only use Einherjar if he has used Gjallarhorn before. About its Ragnarök effect it reactivate the Worlds Memory of the Ragnarök .
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Most of the things you're critiquing are actually my original ideas for the sheet, so I feel the need to reply here. For Wisdom Of Divine Gift, Heimdall didn't just teach "some people". In Norse Mythology he was the first to pass knowledge of the gods down to humanity, and basically laid the ground for ancient Viking society. So I'd say he merits a high rank, if for a different reason than Chiron (teaching tons of people as opposed to a bunch of really famous heroes).

Also, with Gjallarhorn, I read that blowing the horn twice triggered the beginning of Ragnarok, not just once. Hence my inspiration of its effects.
    As said in chapter 56 of the Gylfaginning foretelling the events of Ragnarok: "While these things are happening, Heimdal stands up, blows with all his might in the Gjallar-horn and awakens all the gods, who thereupon hold counsel." So that's one, but it doesn't really matter all that much. It's the numerous different effects (though following a singular theme) I'm more concerned with.

As for Wisdom of Divine Gift's rank, that part of the legend still isn't mentioned very often (as in not being a central point) in the myths (so might not be part of the core set of stories) and is a singular event rather than his life's work. Lots of information or not, I still wouldn't have him equal Chiron's rank, in much the same sense as I wouldn't have, say, Croesus out-hoard Gilgamesh, despite the former being mainly known for having lots of stuff. So it's more or less the plus at the end I'm objecting to, A or B rank is fine as far as I'm concerned.
    As an additional point, I guess part of my gripe comes from the quality of teaching (which is part of what the rank represents and has an effect on what rank the various granted Skills can be exhibited at). Chiron's teachings resulted in heroes whose abilities were arguably among the greatest of their time, whereas Heimdall's teachings resulted in a lot of people gaining the knowledge to operate as a functional society. Might just be me, but Chiron seems the better teacher (and thus higher ranked).

Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    About the Point with Idunns apples you are Right so i think your Right .And if you didnt saw it Heimdall can only use Einherjar if he has used Gjallarhorn before. About its Ragnarök effect it reactivate the Worlds Memory of the Ragnarök .
    Wouldn't the World's memory of Ragnarök just involve a whole lot of fire or the various monsters that marched forth? I mean, the monsters were mostly a problem for the people and the gods, whereas what the world mostly experienced was Surtr burning everything.
    Last edited by Shiki-pon; December 5th, 2018 at 03:04 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

FC Link
    Alternate Classes: Caster
    True Name: Milica (Alter)
    Alignment: Neutral Evil
    Origin: Europe (14th century), Slavic Folklore
    Armament: Sword

Parameters:
    STR: D
    END: D
    AGI: C
    MANA: B
    LUCK: A
    NP: D

Skills
    Class Skills

Magic Resistance - Rank D: Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether.

Dragon Riding - Rank A: A variation of the Riding Skill that allows the user to handle Dragon Kind, which is normally an exception.
    At rank A, one is capable of handling all but the most unruly members of Dragon Kind, though no direct control over them is established. In Rider’s case, more intimate methods of riding are also possible, but the specifics are best left to imagination.

Personal Skills

Golden Rule (Body) - Rank B+: A Skill that denotes the possession of a natural and perfect goddess-like body, preserving beauty. Unlike the Natural Body Skill whose body shape does not change despite how much caloric intake was taken, there is no effect on the Skill owner's Strength parameter.
    Rider is a woman proud of her beauty, which was capable of enticing even a member of Dragon Kind. Oddly, those who see value in treasure are more strongly affected by Rider’s beauty.

Love of a Dragon - Rank A: An unremovable Personal Skill marking one as a creature beloved by a dragon. This attention, though positive in nature, has detrimental effects on the lover’s health. Those thus loved are often pale of skin and act strangely, sometimes pining for the dragon’s attention and languishing without it. This effect is caused in part due to a dragon’s status as a creature that devours humans by simply existing. Despite this, the dragon is often fiercely protective of their lover.
    Rider’s Endurance parameter is treated as ranked-down. However, coming under attack by an enemy provides Rider with a passive boost in magical energy, and actual injuries multiply the received amount several times over.

Noble Phantasms
    The Dragon Lover
    Zmay od Yastrebatz

Anti-Army, Rank A+
    The dragon Yastrebatz, and Rider’s lover. Though only of Phantasmal Beast level, as a member of Dragon Kind Yastrebatz is still supremely powerful. Manifesting as a serpentine, winged creature with fiery breath, Yastrebatz acts as a mount and protector to Rider. Zmay of Yastrebatz costs a large amount of magical energy to manifest and to remain manifested, and as such is best used for single attacks utilizing Yastrebatz’s breath weapon.
    However, like many dragons, Yastrebatz is highly protective of its treasures, and he considers Rider to be the greatest of them. As such, attacks toward Rider herself reduce Zmay of Yastrebatz’s upkeep cost as the dragon digs into his own reserves of magical energy in order to destroy those who would do his beloved harm. When combined with Rider’s Love of a Dragon Skill, it is possible to maintain Zmay od Yastrebatz for a lengthy amount of time.

Description
    Dislikes: The folktale version of her legend,
    Talents: Politics, playing the victim
    Natural Enemy: Dragon slayers

Rider’s true identity is Milica, the Dragon’s Lover.

Milica is a woman proud of her beauty, and generally behaves haughtily. Despite being raised to be simply another among the throng of demure, low-ranking noblewomen that populated the court of her time, Milica has more or less abandoned these ways in defiance of etiquette. As she is a woman who charmed a dragon, she believes with absolute certainty that she is exempt from ordinary rules.
    Almost like a dragon in human form, Milica holds a deep love for treasure of all kinds, especially in the form of jewelry. Despite her habit of behaving unreasonably it is possible to bribe her with shows of wealth. A Master ought to beware giving in too much to her however, as she is fond of faking outburts in order to get what she wants.
    Though she has disregarded the ways of the court almost entirely, Milica has always been very apt at politics, being very much in tune with the personal situations of those she witnesses. Nobles on the rise, people falling out of favor, those without talent seeking to climb the social ladder… In terms of politics, Milica is capable of picking things out with great ease. Thus, she is also capable of noticing when someone is trying to use etiquette and formality in an attempt to manipulate or affect others.
    Besides all this, Milica is deeply enamored with the dragon of Yastrebatz. She is proud to have won him over, and the two hold genuine love for each other. When Milica imagines she is alone, she is likely to pine for the physical presence of her lover. Were she to be witnessed in such a ‘weak’ state, however, her pride would likely cause things to become violent.
    When dealing with others, Milica’s primary concern is with rank. Even with Heroic Spirits, she will do her best to ignore those of lower classes, deeming them unworthy of her attention. There is little besides rank that she respects, though great beauty found in others is likely to be met with jealousy.
    Towards her Master, Milica behaves with some disdain. Though she will serve as a Servant, she will make it clear that she does so of her own will rather than due to a contract. Further, she expects to be rewarded appropriately for her achievements and aid. Threatening her wellbeing or freedom is a method of control doomed to fail, as Milica has no full-on control over Yastrebatz, who is likely to manifest himself and deal out punishment for those who would threaten his love. As such, Milica is a difficult Servant to deal with.
    Milica desires for happiness, both for herself and her love. Her ideal wish to the Holy Grail would be to manifest both herself and Yastrebatz into the modern world, but were this to prove impossible, she would likely provide manifestation only for her lover. As Milica’s love is genuine, she is willing to sacrifice herself for what she perceives to be the happiness of her lover.

Lore
    Tsaritsa Milica was the wife of prince Lazar of Serbia. Besides her role in history, she is also recorded several folktales. However, this version of her stems from a different version of her legend.
    Milica is famously involved in the folktale concerning her and the dragon of Yastrebatz. The tsarina was such a great beauty that she caught the eye of a
    dragon
    Zmaj
    living near Yastrebatz. Every night for more than a year, the Zmaj visited her bedchamber. Eventually Lazar realized what was going on. Confronting Milica, he demanded that his wife find out the dragon’s weakness. Milica must also have been angry at the deception, for she agreed with her husband’s request.
    When the Zmaj returned to her, the tsarina pretended to be concerned for his safety. She asked if he feared anyone other than God, or if some hero might even be superior to him. The unsuspecting Zmaj replied that there was just one threat to his well-being — Vook, a Zmaj-Despot. Upon learning of this, Lazar sent his people out to search the countryside. Eventually he learned that Vook lived near a village called Koopinova on the plains of Sirmia.
    Lazar promptly sent a message to Vook, complaining of his subject’s behavior. Vook arrived in a fury — and that is the last thing the story tells us about the Zmaj of Yastrebatz.
    In the case of this version of Milica, however, the love between her and the dragon was mutual. It may have been impossible to keep her lover from punishment, but it appears that Vook received a substantial reward for his deed in slaying the dragon. One wonders at the reputed abilities of Dragon Kind, among them shapeshifting, and the strange frequency with which Vook used to entertain Milica after his victory...

Notes
    I made some alterations to the folklore and made the relationship between Milica and Yastrebatz mutual. Seemed more interesting that way (hitherto discovering certain facts about the connections between ‘Milica’ and ‘Militza’).
    Granted, shortly after finishing this did I discover that ‘Militza’, who I had taken to be a different character from ‘Milica’ was a diminutive form of the latter name… So long story short, I ended up making this an Alter version, possibly from an alternate timeline or something.

Blog Entries
    Oke ,that rider reminds me on bit on Martha but more love -dovey Two Question does Yastrabatz look like this \/ and how do you do the Card and Pictures i struggle with that?

Yastrabatz?

Blog Entries
    Milica Alter: Interesting sheet for a figure I've never heard of before. Her NP being just summoning a dragon is a little boring, but it certainly fits the legend and having its power increase the more Milica is in danger helps give some extra flavor. Out of curiosity, how would Milica react if she encounters other dragons (like Martha's Tarasque) or dragon-affiliated beings (like Arturia and Sieg)? Would she flirt with them, or remain faithful to her lover?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Oke ,that rider reminds me on bit on Martha but more love -dovey Two Question does Yastrabatz look like this \/ and how do you do the Card and Pictures i struggle with that?
    Nope, I'd imagine something more along the lines of this. One huge image was enough for the sheet.
    Bigass picture

Oh and the card thingy was explained (again...) a couple pages back.

Milica Alter: Interesting sheet for a figure I've never heard of before. Her NP being just summoning a dragon is a little boring, but it certainly fits the legend and having its power increase the more Milica is in danger helps give some extra flavor. Out of curiosity, how would Milica react if she encounters other dragons (like Martha's Tarasque) or dragon-affiliated beings (like Arturia and Sieg)? Would she flirt with them, or remain faithful to her lover?
    I thought that the NP was pretty boring too, but didn't want to deviate from my core idea too much by giving him a bunch of spooky powers outta nowhere.
    As for other dragons, I'd imagine it's the person itself rather than the dragon part that gets to her (and most Dragon Kind probably don't want to interact with humans all that much). Part-dragon humans might prove interesting, however.
    Last edited by Shiki-pon; December 5th, 2018 at 06:57 PM.

Blog Entries
    As for other dragons, I'd imagine it's the person itself rather than the dragon part that gets to her (and most Dragon Kind probably don't want to interact with humans all that much). Part-dragon humans might prove interesting, however.
    That's more or less what I figured. It'd be funny to imagine Milica forming a reverse-harem of various dragon-human hybrids though...

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Out of curiosity, how would Milica react if she encounters other dragons (like Martha's Tarasque) or dragon-affiliated beings (like Arturia and Sieg)? Would she flirt with them, or remain faithful to her lover?
    Milica x Oryo-san doujin when?

So Many Ideas, So Little Time SleepMode's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    That's more or less what I figured. It'd be funny to imagine Milica forming a reverse-harem of various dragon-human hybrids though...
    Siegfried's having it rough
    The Act of dozing off in the afternoon is a luxury indeed.
    Coffee would be nice, though.

[Collection of my Servant Sheets]
    Now Revamped!

AKA Leyeet massive_jojo_reference's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepMode View Post
    Siegfried's having it rough
    And Kriemhild will probably skin him alive if she ever finds out he is in a dragon hybrid harem according to my HeadcanonTM

Rough indeed

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

FC Link
    Servant Class: Shielder
    Alternate Classes: N/A
    True Name: Horatius Cocles
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Origin: Italy (6th century BC)
    Armament: Sword, shield

Parameters:
    STR: B
    END: A
    AGI: E
    MANA: D
    LUCK: B
    NP: B

Skills
    Class Skills

Magic Resistance - Rank C: Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether.
    Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals.

Self-Field Defense - Rank B: A Class Skill of the Shielder class. A power displayed when protecting allies or an allied camp.
    Exhibits damage reduction surpassing the defensive limit value, but Shielder himself is not included as a target.

Personal Skills

Battle Continuation - Rank D: A Skill that allows for the continuation of combat after sustaining mortal wounds. It will also reduce mortality rate from injury. This Skill represents the ability to survive and/or the mentality of one who doesn't know when to give up, consisting of one's strength of vitality in predicaments. It is also one of the powers of a vampire. The best result is achieved when a resilient body is combined with this Skill.
    Shielder can continue fighting despite debilitating injuries. Though slight resistance to deadly injuries is afforded, Shielder can only persist with them for an extremely short time.

Bravery - Rank A: The ability to negate mental interference such as pressure, confusion and fascination. It also has the bonus effect of increasing melee damage. Not usable under the effects of Mad Enhancement.
    Shielder’s bravery in battle is a legend in and of itself, having found the courage to stand alone against an army while most of his comrades fled in a panic.

Hold the Line - Rank A: A Skill that grants a Servant modifiers to defense when defending against head-on attacks.
    Shielder’s status as a Roman, who were renowned for their shield formations, augments this Skill further.

Noble Phantasms

On the Bridge
    Non Praeteribit

Barrier, Rank C+
    Re-enacting Shielder’s famous stand, Non Praeteribit erects a powerful barrier upon activation. The barrier acts almost like a road or a bridge, drawing Shielder’s foes onto the narrow strip and forcing them to confront him head on. Non Praeteribit will remain active until Shielder either dies or retreats.
    Besides channeling Shielder’s enemies towards his front, Non Praeteribit also grants Shielder defensive bonuses for as his stand lasts. A large amount of incoming damage is reduced at the start of activation, but the amount of reduction is lowered as time goes on. If Shielder tries to stand his ground for too long, the amount of damage reduction will eventually drop to zero.

The Strength of Three
    Horatoriorum Robore

Anti-Team (Self), Rank B
    A constantly-active Noble Phantasm that only exhibits its true power in team battles. Based on the legend of Shielder’s ancestors as well as his reliving of that legend. Three heroes stood against the odds, with none but themselves standing between peril and what they cherished.
    Though the legend of Shielder’s ancestors concerns a single person triumphing against several, Shielder’s version instead warps it to correspond more closely to his own. As long as he has comrades fighting by his side, all offensive and defensive actions committed by Shielder and up to two allies are treated as having a plus modifier. Existences lesser than his own are also elevated to the level that they are allowed to damage Heroic Spirits, though no definite reinforcement occurs.

Description
    Dislikes: Cowardice, giving up
    Talents: Holding the line, farming
    Natural Enemy: Attila the Hun

Shielder’s true identity is Horatius Cocles, the Defender of Rome.

Cocles is a stern and disciplined veteran. However, his later experiences as a full-time farmer have tempered him and given him more in the way of flexibility. Cocles is actually somewhat surprised by his manifestation as a Heroic Spirit, as he feels he only did his duty in defense of his home rather than something remarkable.
    Though having pleasantly retired, Cocles yearns to experience the glories of combat again. Ironically, it was when he was close to death that he felt most alive, with the prior and later joys of his life not coming close to comparing to the rush he felt on the bridge. As such, Cocles fully embraces his role as a defender, standing ready to hold back his enemies to his last breath.
    Among other Heroic Spirits, Cocles feels out of place, not feeling he, a simple soldier, should stand among mighty kings and heroes. As such, he treats most with a similar deference and respect he reserved for his commanders. With Servants coming from a similar military background he possesses some common ground, and Cocles might even dare to approach them and compare stories. Naturally, he has great admiration for heroes from Rome, though he seems content to express himself with quiet reverence. Conversely, despite their possible status as heroes, Cocles cannot stand those who were threats and enemies to his beloved home.
    Cocles treats his Master as a superior officer, following his orders and always acting in their defense. Despite this, he will not heed decisions born from panic. In such situations, Cocles will personally decide the best course of action, whether or not that is what his Master wishes. Should Cocles and his Master live through such times, he will gladly accept whatever punishment deemed necessary.
    Cocles can think of no wish more fitting than the eternal prosperity of Rome.

Lore
    Horatius Cocles was an officer descended from the triplet of Rome’s heroes known as the Horatii, given the cognomen “Cocles” due to having lost an eye in battle. The source of his fame is his defense of the Sublician bridge against the invading army of the Etruscans.
    After both of Rome’s generals were wounded in the battle on the other side of the Tiber river, the Roman army was overtaken by panic. Cocles, stationed as guard of the bridge and seeing the massacre about to unfold, took station in the middle of the bridge. Managing to inspire to other officers to share in his stand, the three secured a route of retreat for the Roman forces while holding their enemies back.
    Though the men stood their ground, their weapons and armour eventually started to give way. The other two retreated, urging Cocles to do so as well. Knowing that he alone stood between Rome and its enemies, Cocles instead stood his ground, taking cover behind a mound of the enemy dead and directing the Romans to tear apart the bridge.
    Bleeding from a score of wounds and having suffered a spear wound to his leg, Cocles' stand ended with the bridge collapsing from beneath him. Despite still carrying his arms and armor, Cocles somehow survived the river, emerging onto the shore.
    Wounded as he was Horatius was honorably crowned and conducted into the city by a singing crowd while the populace streamed into the streets to see him. As a reward, he was given "as much of the public land as he himself could plow around in one day with a yoke of oxen", and every citizen of Rome gave him one day's ration of food.
    His wounds forced him to retire as a soldier. It could be indeed be said that his defense of the bridge was his “last stand”. Though Cocles did not perish in the river, the disability he suffered (and the subsequent honorable discharge from the army) ended the life he had previously pursued.

Notes
    I feel I ought to note that Horatius probably has the later scutum style of shield despite hailing from an era when Rome’s military fought as hoplites (and as such would have a round shield). This (as with many other examples of anachronism among Servants) probably stems from popular culture making Roman soldiers of all eras look like legionnaires.

Too bad there isn't a Shielder card though.

Blog Entries

FC Link
    Alternate Classes: Caster
    True Name: Milica (Alter)
    Alignment: Neutral Evil
    Origin: Europe (14th century), Slavic Folklore
    Armament: Sword

Parameters:
    STR: D
    MANA: B
    LUCK: A
    NP: D

Skills
    Class Skills

Magic Resistance - Rank D: Grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether.

Dragon Riding - Rank A: A variation of the Riding Skill that allows the user to handle Dragon Kind, which is normally an exception.
    At rank A, one is capable of handling all but the most unruly members of Dragon Kind, though no direct control over them is established. In Rider’s case, more intimate methods of riding are also possible, but the specifics are best left to imagination.

Personal Skills

Golden Rule (Body) - Rank B+: A Skill that denotes the possession of a natural and perfect goddess-like body, preserving beauty. Unlike the Natural Body Skill whose body shape does not change despite how much caloric intake was taken, there is no effect on the Skill owner's Strength parameter.
    Rider is a woman proud of her beauty, which was capable of enticing even a member of Dragon Kind. Oddly, those who see value in treasure are more strongly affected by Rider’s beauty.

Love of a Dragon - Rank A: An unremovable Personal Skill marking one as a creature beloved by a dragon. This attention, though positive in nature, has detrimental effects on the lover’s health. Those thus loved are often pale of skin and act strangely, sometimes pining for the dragon’s attention and languishing without it. This effect is caused in part due to a dragon’s status as a creature that devours humans by simply existing. Despite this, the dragon is often fiercely protective of their lover.
    Rider’s Endurance parameter is treated as ranked-down. However, coming under attack by an enemy provides Rider with a passive boost in magical energy, and actual injuries multiply the received amount several times over.

Noble Phantasms
    The Dragon Lover
    Zmay od Yastrebatz

Anti-Army, Rank A+
    The dragon Yastrebatz, and Rider’s lover. Though only of Phantasmal Beast level, as a member of Dragon Kind Yastrebatz is still supremely powerful. Manifesting as a serpentine, winged creature with fiery breath, Yastrebatz acts as a mount and protector to Rider. Zmay of Yastrebatz costs a large amount of magical energy to manifest and to remain manifested, and as such is best used for single attacks utilizing Yastrebatz’s breath weapon.
    However, like many dragons, Yastrebatz is highly protective of its treasures, and he considers Rider to be the greatest of them. As such, attacks toward Rider herself reduce Zmay of Yastrebatz’s upkeep cost as the dragon digs into his own reserves of magical energy in order to destroy those who would do his beloved harm. When combined with Rider’s Love of a Dragon Skill, it is possible to maintain Zmay od Yastrebatz for a lengthy amount of time.

Description
    Dislikes: The folktale version of her legend,
    Talents: Politics, playing the victim
    Natural Enemy: Dragon slayers

Rider’s true identity is Milica, the Dragon’s Lover.

Milica is a woman proud of her beauty, and generally behaves haughtily. Despite being raised to be simply another among the throng of demure, low-ranking noblewomen that populated the court of her time, Milica has more or less abandoned these ways in defiance of etiquette. As she is a woman who charmed a dragon, she believes with absolute certainty that she is exempt from ordinary rules.
    Almost like a dragon in human form, Milica holds a deep love for treasure of all kinds, especially in the form of jewelry. Despite her habit of behaving unreasonably it is possible to bribe her with shows of wealth. A Master ought to beware giving in too much to her however, as she is fond of faking outburts in order to get what she wants.
    Though she has disregarded the ways of the court almost entirely, Milica has always been very apt at politics, being very much in tune with the personal situations of those she witnesses. Nobles on the rise, people falling out of favor, those without talent seeking to climb the social ladder… In terms of politics, Milica is capable of picking things out with great ease. Thus, she is also capable of noticing when someone is trying to use etiquette and formality in an attempt to manipulate or affect others.
    Besides all this, Milica is deeply enamored with the dragon of Yastrebatz. She is proud to have won him over, and the two hold genuine love for each other. When Milica imagines she is alone, she is likely to pine for the physical presence of her lover. Were she to be witnessed in such a ‘weak’ state, however, her pride would likely cause things to become violent.
    When dealing with others, Milica’s primary concern is with rank. Even with Heroic Spirits, she will do her best to ignore those of lower classes, deeming them unworthy of her attention. There is little besides rank that she respects, though great beauty found in others is likely to be met with jealousy.
    Towards her Master, Milica behaves with some disdain. Though she will serve as a Servant, she will make it clear that she does so of her own will rather than due to a contract. Further, she expects to be rewarded appropriately for her achievements and aid. Threatening her wellbeing or freedom is a method of control doomed to fail, as Milica has no full-on control over Yastrebatz, who is likely to manifest himself and deal out punishment for those who would threaten his love. As such, Milica is a difficult Servant to deal with.
    Milica desires for happiness, both for herself and her love. Her ideal wish to the Holy Grail would be to manifest both herself and Yastrebatz into the modern world, but were this to prove impossible, she would likely provide manifestation only for her lover. As Milica’s love is genuine, she is willing to sacrifice herself for what she perceives to be the happiness of her lover.

Lore
    Tsaritsa Milica was the wife of prince Lazar of Serbia. Besides her role in history, she is also recorded several folktales. However, this version of her stems from a different version of her legend.
    Milica is famously involved in the folktale concerning her and the dragon of Yastrebatz. The tsarina was such a great beauty that she caught the eye of a
    dragon
    Zmaj
    living near Yastrebatz. Every night for more than a year, the Zmaj visited her bedchamber. Eventually Lazar realized what was going on. Confronting Milica, he demanded that his wife find out the dragon’s weakness. Milica must also have been angry at the deception, for she agreed with her husband’s request.
    When the Zmaj returned to her, the tsarina pretended to be concerned for his safety. She asked if he feared anyone other than God, or if some hero might even be superior to him. The unsuspecting Zmaj replied that there was just one threat to his well-being — Vook, a Zmaj-Despot. Upon learning of this, Lazar sent his people out to search the countryside. Eventually he learned that Vook lived near a village called Koopinova on the plains of Sirmia.
    Lazar promptly sent a message to Vook, complaining of his subject’s behavior. Vook arrived in a fury — and that is the last thing the story tells us about the Zmaj of Yastrebatz.
    In the case of this version of Milica, however, the love between her and the dragon was mutual. It may have been impossible to keep her lover from punishment, but it appears that Vook received a substantial reward for his deed in slaying the dragon. One wonders at the reputed abilities of Dragon Kind, among them shapeshifting, and the strange frequency with which Vook used to entertain Milica after his victory...

Notes
    I made some alterations to the folklore and made the relationship between Milica and Yastrebatz mutual. Seemed more interesting that way (hitherto discovering certain facts about the connections between ‘Milica’ and ‘Militza’).
    Granted, shortly after finishing this did I discover that ‘Militza’, who I had taken to be a different character from ‘Milica’ was a diminutive form of the latter name… So long story short, I ended up making this an Alter version, possibly from an alternate timeline or something.
    Does a regular Milica sheet exist on this site or am I mixing it up with another sheet that begins with "M" and involves dragons?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragolord09 View Post
    Does a regular Milica sheet exist on this site or am I mixing it up with another sheet that begins with "M" and involves dragons?
    No other Milica sheet exists in the thread as far as I know.

Blog Entries
    No other Milica sheet exists in the thread as far as I know.
    one Question Shiki how would differ Milica from her /your Alter Version of her ?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    one Question Shiki how would differ Milica from her /your Alter Version of her ?
    Enough that they are basically different characters. Real!Milica appears to have been a faithful wife to prince Lazar with something of a religious bent. Also served as regent for half a decade, making some fairly shrewd political choices along the way.
    So probably: matter-of-fact, business-oriented and melancholic (due to losing her husband). No dragons, maybe some Christian stuff plus things from the other folktales she features in.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

FC Link
    Alternate Classes: Berserker
    True Name: Lucretia
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Origin: Italy (6th century BC)
    Armament: Dagger

Parameters:
    STR: E
    MANA: D
    LUCK: E
    NP: B+

Skills
    Class Skills

Presence Concealment - Rank E-: The capacity to hide one's presence as a Servant. It is a common Class Skill of the Assassin class.
    Though it is possible to conceal one’s presence, the effect is so weak that it actually causes the user to stand out more.

Personal Skills

Masochistic Constitution - Rank B+: A Skill that increases the chances of being targeted by enemies in group battles. It appears to be a negative skill, but for a Servant with strong defensive capabilities, possessing this Skill allows them to function as an excellent escort. A slight bonus to defense is included.
    For Assassin, the defense bonus is increased if the target is attracted to her.

Maiden of Chastity - Rank C-: A Skill denoting the user as a symbol of chastity and abstinence from worldly desires. It provides immunity to charms and resistance against certain types of mental interference. However, these benefits are only retained as long as the user remains chaste.
    In addition to the effects normally gained, Assassin possesses a detrimental effect in the form of additional attention from those who would stain her purity. It ought to be noted, however, that Assassin’s relation to chastity is mostly a later addition to her legend.

Protection of the Republic - Rank B: Protection received not from a deity, but an institution.
    Assassin’s death and violation were the events behind the rise of the Roman Republic. As such, the spirit of the Republic guards her now to make up for their earlier failure. Protection of the Republic manifests the spirit of the Roman Republic to protect Assassin and fight in her stead, appearing as a great eagle.

Noble Phantasms

The Maiden’s Death That Felled the Kingdom
    Origo Republicae, Mortem Regni

Anti-King, Anti-Populace, Rank B+
    A Noble Phantasm taking the form of the dagger Assassin used to take her own life. It is a weapon used on oneself to ensure the demise of another, in the form of a powerful curse. Her suicide inspired a nation to rise up and oust the tyrants responsible for Assassin’s loss of purity, establishing the greatest republic the world had ever seen to replace their monarchy.
    Naturally, Origo Republicae, Mortem Regni is activated by Assassin ending her life with the dagger. Though this inflicts great damage, it is possible for her to survive the activation due to her current status as a Heroic Spirit. A target designated by Assassin will be struck by a powerful curse, inflicting a rank down on their Luck parameter that increases over time, bringing the target greater and greater misfortune as time passes, as though the World itself had been made their enemy. In addition, the Noble Phantasm will break their power, forcing a ‘sealed’ status on Skills and Noble Phantasms derived from rank and status for a long period of time.
    As those who would found the Roman Republic were inspired by Assassin’s sacrifice, all actions undertaken against the chosen target by those who know of Origo Republicae, Mortem Regni’s activation receive a plus modifier.

Description
    Dislikes: Tyrants, adultery
    Talents: Serving as a symbol
    Natural Enemy: The Tarquin dynasty

Assassin’s true identity is Lucretia, the First Daughter of the Republic.

The woman whose suicide sparked the birth of the Roman Republic. For the act of sullying her honor, such vengeance was visited upon tyrannical kings that none ruled Roman territory for nearly two millennia. To call Lucretia’s heartfelt plea to be avenged a success would be an understatement. As such, the girl feels pride for the results her actions.
    Despite being unsuited for direct combat, both in terms of abilities and character, Lucretia has courage enough to face down other Servants in battle. Outside of such conditions, however, she strives to maintain the honor of a Roman woman that she felt she lost in life by engaging in ordinary household activities. As reminders of what her life used to be before the Tarquins entered into it, she enjoys the sense of nostalgia and peace that such things bring.
    As might be expected, Lucretia respects heroes of the Roman Republic. As for those hailing from the era of the Empire, she is not quite sure of her reaction. Though those coming from ordinary background are treated as heirs of the Republic, Lucretia feels that the various emperors have too much in common with the kings she so despises. Since her opinion is that inherited power will only lead to tyranny, she views all hereditary monarchs with equal disdain. It is hard, but not impossible for a king or queen to convince Lucretia of their worth, however. Due to Lucretia’s abilities lending themselves well to a support role, she is keen to establish alliances with other Servants.
    Lucretia is accepting of her role as a Servant, and thus has no opposition to serving a Master. In her mind, however, her Master is closer to an honored guest in her household rather than a superior. She will follow commands and instructions to the best of her ability, but will strive to remain distant.
    Naturally, given her experiences, Lucretia’s wish would be to act against monarchy. Rather than end monarchy altogether, however, Lucretia would instead wish for all those of hereditary position to experience suffering, in equal measure to the power they have inherited.

Lore
    The legend of Lucretia is reported by Livy in his Roman history. In his story, she was the daughter of Spurius Lucretius Tricipitinus, sister of Publius Lucretius Tricipitinus, niece of Lucius Junius Brutus, and wife of Lucius Tarquinius Collatinus who was the son of Egerius.
    The story begins with a drinking bet between some young men at the home of Sextus Tarquinius, a son of the king of Rome. They decided to surprise their wives to see how they behave when they are not expecting their husbands. The wife of Collatinus, Lucretia, was behaving virtuously, while the wives of the king's sons were not.
    Several days later, Sextus Tarquinius went to Collatinus' home and was given hospitality. When everyone else was asleep in the house, he went to Lucretia's bedroom and threatened her with a sword, demanding and begging that she submit to his advances. Lucretia showed herself to be unafraid of death, to which Tarquinius responded by threatening to kill her and place her nude body next to the nude body of a servant, bringing shame on her family as this would imply adultery with her social inferior.
    Lucretia submitted, but in the morning called her father, husband, and uncle to her, and telling them how she has "lost her honor" and demanding that they avenge her rape. Though the men tried to convince her that she bears no dishonor, she disagreed and killed herself, as "punishment" for losing her honor. Brutus, her uncle, declared that they would drive the king and all his family from Rome and never be ruled by a king again. When her body was publicly displayed, it reminded many others in Rome of acts of violence by the king's family.
    Her rape was thus the trigger for the Roman revolution. Her uncle and husband rise as leaders of the revolution and the newly-established republic. Lucretia's brother and husband become the first Roman consuls.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Maiden of Chastity feels weird IMO. You'd think that Atalante, Penthesilea, and/or Hyppolita would have a similar skill considering their lore. Then again, the three of them ended up breaking their chastity vow in one way or another.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    Maiden of Chastity feels weird IMO. You'd think that Atalante, Penthesilea, and/or Hyppolita would have a similar skill considering their lore. Then again, the three of them ended up breaking their chastity vow in one way or another.
    I mainly gave her that skill due to her apparent status as some medieval Christian ideal of chastity. The others you mentioned, though chaste, didn't have most of their legend centered around that (what with their respective wars, battles and adventures).

Assassin of Moonlight

Class: Assassin
    True Name: Sandman
    Alternate Classes: Caster, Rider
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Region: Northwestern Europe
    Source: Folklore

Parameters
    Strength: C
    Endurance: D
    Agility: A
    Mana: A
    Luck: C
    Noble Phantasm: E~A

Height: 160cm
    Weight: 47kg
    Likes: Warm milk, singing, midnight walks, songs about them
    Dislikes: Early mornings and loud noises
    Attribute: Earth
    Armament: Umbrellas

Lore
    Lore
    Sandman is a spirit of legend originating from Northern and Western Europe who delivered good dreams and restful sleep to those who deserved it. Depicted some tales as a malicous figure that steals the eyes of children to feed to his children on the moon. A tale by Hans Christian Andersen likens the spirit of dreams to that of death and is responsible for the depiction of a person in sleepwear carrying two umbrellas.

Personal
    Appearance
    The Sandman wears an iridescent winter coat with a heavy hood that covers their face in shadow. They never reveal their face to anyone. Their hands are covered by black gloves and their feet by black boots. They often walk around wielding two umbrellas; one red, one bronze, both capped with bladed tips. When they speak, their voice is small and soft, barely louder than a whisper but impossible to miss, and lacks in any defining traits beyond that.

Personality
    A kind, caring being yet strangely detached. Sandman imitates the act of nice by watching others, never getting it quite right. Sandman has never had to care about other people before beyond giving them dreams and does not know how to interact. This often leads to Sandman avoiding others, even their own Master, until they are needed. They do not mind those who do not talk and find safety in silence that reminds them of the night. Sandman does not quite understand why they were summoned in the class of assassins and murderers but does not worry. Death is simply a permanent sleep, so it’s purpose has barely changed.

Attitude Towards Master
    Sandman has always been alone and has never minded. If their Master wishes to treat them as a tool, Sandman has no complaints because they do not know any better. They will do as they are asked. When encountering a Master that tries to bond with them, Sandman will run away, or at least avoid these attempts out of awkwardness. However, the more the Master tries to get closer, the more Sandman feels something. Something they don’t understand but may wish to.

Dialogue
    Summoning: ...Hm? I was Summoned? As a Heroic Spirit? As an Assassin? How strange. Oh….good evening….Master.”
    Like: “Like? I enjoy singing. Why do you ask?
    Dislike: “Dislike? Morning. Too bright. Too noisy.”
    Bond 1: “The night was silent. I always enjoy the silence. Peaceful. Calm. Beautiful. Unbroken. It was a like a dream. Now people fill it with noise and light. It’s annoying.”
    Bond 2: There are a lot of places in the world I’ve been, but being here feels different. Why’s that? Maybe it’s the noise...”
    Bond 3: “You want me to sing for you? Well, there is a new song I like. Maybe I should sing it…”
    Bond 4: “I normally spend nights alone. Having someone else around is...strange. But not bad. Do you want to go for a walk with me, Master?”
    Bond 5: “I’ve never had a dream before. I always wondered what people saw when I came and sprinkled my dust. They’d always start smiling in their sleep. So happy. I wonder….is this what they felt like?”
    Bonus: Mr. Sandman~ Bring me a dream~ Make them the cutest that I’ve ever seen~ Give them two lips, like roses and clover~ And tell them their lonesome nights are over~”

Skills
    Class Skills
    Presence Concealment: A
    The ability to hide one’s existence almost completely, making them almost impossible to detect. Sandman has walked through the homes of millions without notice for centuries. Even the keenest warriors would be caught off guard by their silent approach.

Personal Skills
    View Across the Dream: C+
    Dreams are the gift of the Sandman, dipping the mind into the greater unconsciousness that connects mankind. As the purveyor of this nightly reverie, Sandman can see into the minds of the dreaming and learn their knowledge and thoughts, essentially using sleeping humans as a search engine for any information they need. However, they are limited in range to only a few miles and can only know what the sleeping know. When the people begin wake, they loses access to the human minds and their network shrinks.

The Cradle Songs Humming on a Breeze: A

Sandman’s song pulls the weariness and aching from the body, replacing them with memories that stimulate the mind with the fuzzy familiarity of early days, soft beds, warm embraces, and smiling mothers. When the song is over, the listener is rested and revitalized as if they had several nights sleep regardless of previous injury or affliction.

Noble Phantasm
    Noble Phantasm
    Death by Sleep
    The Day Is Long, So Close Your Eyes
    Type: Variable
    Range: Variable
    Upon activation, golden sand will begin to rain down and cover the area and the people within it. Each grain makes their eyes heavier and minds slower. The warm embrace of sleep coils tighter and tighter around them until they are plunged into unconsciousness. The sleep the victims enter is permanent until Sandman decides otherwise. Only they can rouse them from the eternal slumber, meaning that killing the Sandman does more harm than good. While the person is asleep, they require no sustenance or aid and will experience pleasant dreams unless Sandman desires otherwise. The scale of the Noble Phantasm varies depending on the mana supplied to the Assassin, ranging from a single person to a city similar in size to Paris. With them being asleep, it is easy to make their nap more permenant.

Notes
    Notes
    Most of Sandman is based off of the song, especially their personality. Originally, they would be the legend of the Sandman sort of embodied into a small orphan child with insomnia that dies, but I just went with the straight legend 'spirit of dreams' style. Not sure which would've been better. Been a while since I've done one but I wanted to get back into it after reading through some of the recent sheets, especially the Dorothy one.
    Last edited by Wizard_of_0z; December 7th, 2018 at 09:50 PM.