Page 770 of 858 FirstFirst ... 270670720760765768769770771772775780820 ... LastLast
Results 15,381 to 15,400 of 17149

Thread: Create-A-Servant 2

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I feel like Wiglaf would fit pretty well into the "sidekick" theme of the current contest. Maybe repost him there? It could always use more entries...

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I was away for so long, I honestly forgot there was a contest.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    Actually, I am having to relearn a bunch of stuff now that I am back for good, it's like being a newbie all over. I wonder how much it shows through my sheets.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Fate / White Memoria

The Red-White Chess Queens of the Looking-Glass

I have another Wonderland-themed Servant, and though I'm still not quite sure how to explain how the Servant exists separate from Nursery Rhyme's own legend, or how to balance out Wonderland-style craziness, I at least feel a little more confident about what I have compared to how I did with the Queen of Hearts/Bloody Mary one I worked on earlier. Anyway, please let me know what works and what needs more work; I'm always interested in feedback and suggestions. I hope that I created a fun and crazy Servant capturing the zaniness of Alice's adventures. Also, please accept my apologies for any formatting issues; I've never quite gotten the hang of it entirely.

Red Queen ~ White Queen ~ The Chess Queens of the Looking-Glass

Class: Caster

True Name: "What are you talking about? We already gave you our names!" "What, you want a name, not a title? Is there really that much difference? You aren't asking for my daughter's name, after all." "Quite right. Lily, Kagami, Bill, Carol... Words just mean what you wish them to be, so I can call a title a name and a name a title." "And it is not as if you really need a name to be who you are. Call us whatever you like, and we will choose whether to answer to them."

Appearance: Both queens have the literal appearance of queen-rank chess pieces. Rather tall, they wear small crowns on their heads, and their dresses appear to be curved, ringed bells covering their entire body, such that from a distance you might actually think they were just ordinary chess pieces. Interestingly, though, the seeming-awkwardness of their attire in no way actually hinders their movement. Though their outer shawls do have the awkward tendency to fall off and blow away in the wind. Each queen's outfit is entirely a single color - red or white - and so are their bodies, from eyes to hair to skin; please note that this does not refer to the human concept of "red" or "white" skin or hair, but rather those literal colors - bright red like fresh paint on a fire hydrant, or the snow-white glistening of ivory. These features among others suggest that, however much the queens have a human appearance and behave like such, it is unknown if they were ever human or real to begin with.

Alignment: Chaotic Lawful

"What, you say those two qualities are nothing at all alike?" "Well, of course they aren't, silly! That's exactly why they're perfect for us."

Likes: Red, White, Games, Chess, Sewing, Parties, Chaos, Confusion, (Dis)Order, (Non)Sense, Mirrors

Dislikes: Boring Things, NonSense, Breaking the Rules (bending, though, is another matter entirely), Lightning

Lore:
    The Game of Queens
    It is somewhat unclear why the Red Queen and White Queen - minor characters in a sequel often ignored in favor of the original - would ever qualify as Heroic Spirits. If you ask either Queen for answers to their past, you'll get a different story each time, from them being relations to the mythical king Shihram who introduced the gods of India to chess; to being famous queens on opposing sides of the Crusades; to being ancestral fairies from China. It's unclear if any or all of these stories are true in any shape or form.

Perhaps a better theory is that the Queens do not embody chess itself, but rather the conceptual value we humans place on games. From the beginning of time, humanity has played games, granting faith to inanimate pieces of common wood and stone. Maybe, since we apply our values of heroism to games, and draw upon games for inspiration on core virtues in turn, there could be a Heroic Spirit symbolizing that very concept of playing a game.

Or maybe there's no reason whatsoever. After all, it's not like either Queen ever listened to Reason to begin with.

Personality:
    Who Dreamed It?
    It is somewhat unclear why the Red Queen and White Queen - minor characters in a sequel often ignored in favor of the original - would ever qualify as Heroic Spirits. If you ask either Queen for answers to their past, you'll get a different story each time, from them being relations to the mythical king Shihram who introduced the gods of India to chess; to being famous queens on opposing sides of the Crusades; to being ancestral fairies from China. It's unclear if any or all of these stories are true in any shape or form.

Perhaps a better theory is that the Queens do not embody chess itself, but rather the conceptual value we humans place on games. From the beginning of time, humanity has played games, granting faith to inanimate pieces of common wood and stone. Maybe, since we apply our values of heroism to games, and draw upon games for inspiration on core virtues in turn, there could be a Heroic Spirit symbolizing that very concept of playing a game.

Or maybe there's no reason whatsoever. After all, it's not like either Queen ever listened to Reason to begin with.

Bond Lines:
    Spoiler:
    Summoned: "So you are the one you summoned us. But it remains to see if you're fit to be our King piece. You can't be a Queen or King, you know, till you've passed the proper examination. And the sooner we begin it, the better." "What should we start with first, Sis? There's so much to cover! Manners? Math? Letters? Languages? Oh, I can't make up my mind!" "Calm down, or I'll have to fan you. I know: why don't we start with your party riddle?" "The poem all about fishes? That's a fine pick. But...I don't know the answer!" "Well, in that case, if there is no answer, and our summoner hasn't given an answer...then clearly they passed! A toast to our new comrade's health!"

Battle: "Our enemies approach, but stay calm, King. It's just one more challenge in the game to overcome, so let's give it our all!" "And don't worry, our future is bright! In fact, since I already saw us winning, do we even have to fight?" "Of course we do - games don't work unless you keep playing!"

Victory: "Ah, so we won." "That's it? You aren't going to rub in that you knew it all along?" "Of course not. It's not worth celebrating when I already did so before."

Death: "Take care of yourself; something is going to happen! And I...don't see anything ahead." "I guess...this is the end of the dream. Well, it was fun while it lasted. Good night!"

Level 1: "You must be firm in your words and actions, King. Say what you mean and mean what you say, or say nothing at all! What is the point of a child without meaning, after all?" "Even a joke should have some meaning -- and a child's more important than a joke, I hope. You couldn't deny that, even if you tried with both hands."

Level 2: "Really, why do people mix me up with the Queen of Hearts? I'm nothing like her, and we aren't even in the same story!" "Don't feel bad, Sis. Dreams and stories change in your memory as you go forward and backwards. A sheep could become a queen, and the you from yesterday might not be the you from tomorrow." "That may be so, but you have to give some proper division to dreams and games or you'll get just a gnarl of colors and nothing more."

Level 3: "This is truly a strange place we are in, King, wouldn't you say? Fun, but strange." "I know! So many fabulous, bizarre things: human beings, only one day at a single time..." "You think those are the rational things? Well, you can believe those things if you want; in turn, we'll believe in you." "Yes, yes, we promise to keep believing in you even if one of us wakes up or never does."

Level 4: "Do you sometimes wonder, King, if you're playing the game or just being played by someone else?" "Well, either way, you just have to do your best and be a good sport through it all. That way, the person you're playing or the person playing you will be happy, and so will you." "I feel that we're getting near a climax in the game, so don't let yourself loll about. The game has just begun!"

Level 5: "You're wondering what will happen to all of us when this is all over, aren't you? But it doesn't really matter. Ends only come if you give them invitation. Just keep on going toward your dream forever; if you stay focused on getting there, you'll stay on your journey and you'll never finish."

Relationships:
    Spoiler:
    Nursery Rhyme: "Alice, long time no see! I hope you are remembering my advice on how to be a proper queen." "What, you say you're Nursery Rhyme? Well, that's quite all right; we have plenty of those in our kingdom as well." "Did you hear the trouble Humpty Dumpty had with his hippopotamus last second Thursday? Just scandalous!" "Well, would you care for some tea or a game? Even if you are not Alice, you have the potential to be a queen like she did."

Queen of Hearts: "Oh, it’s her again. Do we really have to play with her? She always acts like a spoilsport over everything, and she's too much unlike me to be like me." "Don't get so worked up. She has a hot temper for a queen, but she does have the sense to wonder if she really exists, unlike all the mad people around us."

Thomas Edision: "Why, Sir Lion, how good to see you again. Any luck in your last bout with the unicorn?" "Oh, you're an inventor? One of my knights is the most marvelous of inventors; why, you should hear his plan on how to keep hair from falling off!"

Galahad/Gawain/Percival: "I must say, you are quite a worthy opponent in this game. Wouldn't you agree, Sis?" "Indeed. I can see why they call themselves Knights, though I don't know why they would make a perfectly good square table round."

Parvati: "Parvati, dear! It's been so long! How is Shiva doing these days?" "I'd expect he's still hard at working playing his game, just as we still are." "But there's plenty of time for rest as you play, so please feel free to stop in for some tea if you wish."

Helena Blavatsky: "You're wondering if we reached the Root? Well, I do eat plenty of carrots and other vegetables." "Maybe we have, maybe we haven't. If you've never left to begin with, does that mean you've found it or never found it at all?"

Chiron: "You make an excellent knight, I have to say. I'd ask you to teach me, but all the ways are mine anyway, and queens do not make bargains." "Well, I don't know, Sis. He still needs to learn how to fall over properly if he is to qualify as a Knight."

Dr. Jekyll: "Oh, my. To think that you managed this without even a Looking-Glass!" "Which of you is the real one, and which is the dream, I wonder? Or perhaps you are both the dream of someone else."

Astolfo: "It's remarkable that we finally met someone with the proper sense of reason in this silly place." "I'm not surprised at all. After all, the cow jumped over the moon when the cat diddled and fiddled, and he knows French, so he clearly has the wisdom fit for a queen."

Medb: "I'm sorry, but I cannot accept that person. Carelessness can be forgiven, but intentional cruelty? That is no proper way for a queen." "Even our counterpart in that other Wonderland can be forgiven for being a little mad. But wanting your toys to break - what kind of 'game' is that?"

Atalanta: "I must say, I admire your speed and deftness like a cat. Sister, do let's pretend to have a race against her!" "I don't know... You may be swift, but can you run fast enough to not get anywhere at all? That is the true mark of an athlete."

Hans Christian Anderson: "Such a broody man. It's no use worrying about life, you know. It's impossible to tell until the end what is delusion and what is real - and both can end before you know it - so make your own fun." "But don't worry. If you sink low enough in despair...well, the world is round, so surely you would come out the other end and end up at the very peak of happiness!"

Tiamat: "`Twas brillig, and the slithy toves / Did gyre and gimble in the wabe." "All mimsy were the borogoves / And the mome raths outgrabe."

Buddha: "...You know, I have this melancholy reminiscence of reaching out for these darling rushes in a dream, only they slipped just beyond my grasp." "I know what you mean. Looking at him, I get the sense that we could run forever and get nowhere closer to him - or reach him in one instant without having moved at all."

Shakespeare- "Yes, clever tricks and odd things are the key to a fun story. I look forward to your dream tale crossing with our own." "But really, you do must get up and be part of it now and then. After all, who is to say if you're writing the words, or the words are writing you?"

Tamamo no Mae: "That is such an wondrous and mighty Looking-Glass there, Your Majesty." "No wonder she has nine of her instead of just one reflection. Hey, Sis, do you think we could try that for us?" "Hmm... Let's wait until we finish our game. In the next dream, we can try good king Shihram's approach to infinite multiplication."

Craft Essence:
    Spoiler:
    Of King and Queens

"You know, I wonder why people focus so much on us Queens, when the Kings are technically higher in the game." "Maybe so, but we're the better pieces on the board, so of course they'd pay more attention to us." "I don't know. It might be that the story is whoever you look at hardest." "But in that case, are the people you don't look at even in the story to begin with?"

Mirrors

"I've heard that your opposite is the enemy of everything you are, but that is absolute nonsense." "If that were true, and your opposite was everything you aren't, then you would see nothing in the mirror to begin with." "Rather than being your antithesis, I'd say your reflection is your completion, something to make you whole." "As long as you see your other self, you'll know that at least one of you is still real, even if you don't know which one is."

Games

"They say the point of playing a game is to win, but can you define a win from a loss? Both end the game, so there is no real difference." "It's better to just enjoy the ride and smell the daisies in the water than fret about the end." "If you want to live in this intangible dream of wonder, don't play to win - play to live."
    "Talking, dreaming, traveling, loving... They're all games, so make sure you cherish them all while you're still playing."

Stats and Parameters
    (Please note that since the two are regarded as a single Servant - and they're sort of mirror reflections of each other - each parameter represents the highest value between the two.):

Strength: E

Endurance: D

Agility: A+

Mana: D

Luck: C

Noble Phantasm: A

Skills:
    Spoiler:
    Class Skills:

Item Construction (D)- The skill to manufacture magical items, from implements of war to items for daily use. Also, this skill requires time to gather components and manufacture items. In contrast to Wonderland, the Looking-Glass was notable for its relatively-sophisticated technology to match the outside world of the 19th century, with even a train running through the Third Square. That said, few of these achievements were directly attributed to the queens (more to White Knight), and most of them tend to be...eccentric at best.

"Well, you can believe what you want, but there is certainly no greater invention than anti-shark anklets for horses." "I know, right? What if you were in a desert and saw a mirage of an oasis? And since you can't find sharks in the desert, and mirages aren't real, suppose a shark leaped out of that mirage and tried to nip at your steed?" "Exactly! Though I am also partial for blotting-paper pudding, too."

Territory Creation (B/A)- The skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus, such as for the purpose of collecting mana. Creation of a 'Workshop' becomes possible. Ranks advances to A when Wonderland of Backward Games is in effect.

"Welcome to the royal palace, friends of mine. Let us welcome you with ninety-times-nine! Care for tea? I'll introduce you to it at once. No, don't try to sip it - I just introduced you!" "Be-e-ehh! Want to buy anything from this humble shop? Don't bother wondering why each shelf seems empty when you look at it when the others are full - or why we're in a shop now. After all, life is but a dream, so row, row, row your boat!

Personal Skills:

Mental Pollution (Both, A)- Due to possessing a distorted mentality, it is possible for one to shut out any mental interference thaumaturgy. However, at the same time, it becomes impossible for one to come to a mutual understanding with individuals who do not possess an equivalent rank. Caster sees everything as a dream and a game, with all their reasoning built on those shaky premises - and that's leaving aside all their other nonsense!

"You may call it 'nonsense' if you like, but I'VE heard nonsense, compared with which that would be as sensible as a dictionary!" "Insanity is quite sanitary for your head, after all. Why, I have quite the beautiful flower garden in my head right now, if nothing." "Hate to say it, Sis, but sometimes I think you're a little crazy in the head."

Plant Dialogue (Red, A+)- The ability to converse with and command vegetation. At such a high rank, the plants may begin to develop greater intelligence and agency - though when you're trying to make them follow your orders, that's not always such a good thing.

"The flowers are nice enough to talk to, I suppose, when the ground is hard enough for them. I just wish they would stop criticizing me for the 'thorns' on my head." "And it cuts down on our dietary options so much - after all, it's rude to eat someone you've spoken with at good length." "Then why are you still chomping away after the introduction?" "Well, if they speak and I don't hear anything like you can, they may as well be silent, right?"

Queen's Discipline/Queen's Sympathy (Both, D)- Rough equivalents of the skill Charisma, which consists of a person's charm as well as the natural talent to command or unify an army or country. As queens, Caster can assert a level of authority over their kingdom(s). The Red Queen applies a sense of strict discipline in tone like an authoritarian governess with a child, while the White Queen in contrast gives off a feeling of silly helplessness that makes people smile and want to humor her whims. Ranks are still low, since it's all too easy for those kinds of personality to be akin to an annoying naggy-pants or a cowardly crybaby and thereby drive away people instead of attract them. Their charisma becomes more effective when people's sanity is unhinged, though.

"Sis is so...mighty, and powerful! Just looking at her staring at me makes me want to jump straight up and do my best as her rival! Oops, sorry, Sis - I didn't mean to knock you over like that !" "My dear sister never was really well brought up, but it’s amazing how good-tempered she is! Pat her on the head, and see how pleased she’ll be! A little kindness—and putting her hair in papers—would do wonders with her."

Seer (White, A+)- The ability to look into the future. The White Queen specializes in remembering forward, to such a level that she actually suffers damage (and pain) from attacks before they happen. The bright side, though, is that when the attack from the future actually takes place, it won't have any effect the second time - after all, what would be the good of having it all over again? Using the forward memories, the future can potentially be changed using her knowledge, though she is reluctant to since it would be so rude to Time. However, future effects on the White Queen that are applied in the present are not canceled out even if that future is nullified.

"I highly advise living backwards; it makes you a little giddy at first, but then you can remember forwards, too. It's a poor sort of memory that only works backwards." "Speak for yourself. It's hard enough running backwards to stay in one place - and twice as fast to get anywhere - I don't want to have to make my head run in circles, too."

Shapeshift (Both, C)- The ability to transform one's physical shape. Due to having embraced the idea that they are simply just whatever their dream wants them to be, the Queens are able to change into a variety of different things, from animals to a soup tureen.

"Am I a cat dreaming of being a queen, or a cat being dreamed of by a queen?" "Personally, I'd rather it be a sheep; that way, there's soft fluff to rest my head upon either way."

Swap (Both, EX)- The ability to exchange location, stats, abilities, and other qualities between oneself and others. As two beings essentially cut from the same cloth, and embodying the dualistic nature of mirrors as well, the two Queens are practically the same person - She is Her, and Her is She. They can instantly switch locations between each other, and they can also exchange their individual skills, physical state, boosts, items/possessions, mental state, allegiance/followers, memories, and similar things back and forth between them. In addition, anything (or anyone) that is considered "property" of one Queen or the other can have similar exchanges applied to it and other royal belongings at Caster's will - whether the affected beings want the switch or not.

"Clean cup, clean cup!" "Change places, move down!"

Noble Phantasms:
    Spoiler:
    Wall of Words ~ A Land Where Words Don't Matter

Type: Barrier, Anti-Sense/Self, Labyrinth

"Why is a raven a writing desk? Easy—because it can produce a few notes, though they are very flat; and it is never put with the wrong end in front!" "And the moral of this tale is thus: when you use a word, it means just what you choose it to mean—neither more nor less."

To work, the noble phantasm requires Caster to cast the activating spell on four separate walls; they don't need to connect to each other, but their sides, if they were to stretch on infinitely in the imagination, would need to intersect each other and make a sort of enclosure - a box or at least some kind of quadrilateral. Within the enclosed space, the walls loosen the meaning of words in reality. Caster can use this to alter the form of things by declaring the connection between the words. For instance, the Japanese word for mirror is "kagami", and "ka" roughly translates to "or", and me is another word for I, so origami therefore counts as a mirror. Or, given how the first kanji in "Tuesday" is "fire", fire only burns on Tuesdays. Or, since fish swim in schools, they could make it so that they could "swim" midair in a high school as if they were fish in water. Most of these changes are just temporary, and the strength of the effect depends on the strength of the wordplay; the more links in the chain of "reasoning", the weaker it'll be. Also, the wordplay alterations the Queens make apply to the world as a whole, not just to themselves, so not only can others potentially benefit from the same effects if they accept the wordplay (swim after Caster in the school, for instance), but any wordplay that opponents make based on what Caster has already started will also prove true, even if it undoes what Caster changed.

It's a decent effect on its own, albeit one that is prone to backfiring if Caster isn't careful, but that isn't the full extent of the noble phantasm. The true danger comes in how it instills in everyone within the walls a mentality of carelessness toward the meaning of things - even themselves. Does it really matter what your name is - or if you're a human, a monkey, a dog, or a gnat? This makes them susceptible to believing suggestions given to them by others (like the Queens). In the case of people whose bodies are repositories for magic - whether they are actual mages or just have strong magic potential - they will begin to unconsciously draw on the magi concept of "self-hypnosis" and begin manifesting their beliefs in the physical world; the more magic you have, the more likely you'll change yourself to match whatever whim you believe in.

The effect of the noble phantasm breaks if one of the outer walls is disabled to create an opening for the words to escape. However, Caster can build additional walls within the original set of barriers for reinforcement, creating a checkered gauntlet of walls that strengthen the effect. In addition, as these interior walls are within the field of wordplay, the actual form of these back-up "walls" can be rather variable - there's such things as "party walls", "wallpaper", and "wallflowers", for example.

Let the Games Begin! ~ Wonderland of Backward Games

Type: Labyrinth, Conceptual, Anti-Army

"Forward, backward, inward, outward, here we go again!" "No one ever loses, and no one can ever win!" "Round and round and round we go, and play for evermore!" "Once we were behind, but now we find we are before!"

A reality marble embodying the mad chess queens' belief in life being nothing but a game. It normally can only engulf a 50-foot radius around either queen and will only have temporary effects, but if activated within Wall of Words, the noble phantasm will engulf the entire enclosed space and sustain itself indefinitely as long as the barriers continue to function. The world is morphed into a giant-sized living game board. The default setting is, as you might have guessed, a chess board, but Caster enjoys a lot of other games as well, and they can shift the setting between different games as they please, from cards to mahjong to even recent games. Keep in mind that the game setting may have other various landscapes mixed in for variety, like rivers, forests, and even mountains.

In this world of games, the Red Queen and White Queen eternally play against each other, for they are the only true players in the game (though also pieces), and everyone else in their land is therefore the opposite: game pieces to help one side or the other; this means that Caster can make individual "pieces" Swap location and side at will, though swapping of other attributes is locked for the moment. One does not necessarily have to follow either queen, but there will be a price to pay. Whenever anyone in the game breaks a rule, they will receive a penalty to their luck and overall stats. The level of the penalty depends on the offender's intentions and the degree of the offense: breaking minor rules or being ignorant of the rules will give you only a small, temporary downgrade, but knowingly breaking major rules or trying to break the game as a whole will be met with severe consequences. On the flipside, following the rules of the game can have its rewards, and you may receive bonuses for showing particular sportsmanship. A lot of the rules are pretty obvious if you know the basics of the game (chess pieces only move in certain directions depending on rank, certain cards have advantage over other cards, etc.), but don't take things for granted. Not only does the exact form of the game shift at the Queens' whims, but, given Caster's nonsensical mindset, a lot of the rules are twisted around to make things more interesting. Sometimes the world may even become a fusion of entirely separate games.

When active within the Wall of Words field, the mental and physical tampering on subjects becomes much more dangerous than normal. Now everyone, even those without magic, can naturally shift to new forms as long as doing so supports of the framework of the game. If person fully loses control and accepts his or her new role in the game, they will fully become game pieces in body and soul and thereby surrender their agency to their Queen(s); at this point, they are considered full property of Caster and can have every bit of them bandied about with other game pieces via Swap as she sees fit. Depending on whether or not the individual's surrender was to the Queen(s) or to the specific rules of a game, the game piece's form may or may not be mutable; in the former case, they will likely alter themselves to match whatever game the Queens are playing, but in the latter case they will retain the form appropriate to the game they bound themselves to even if the world changes to a new game - the Queens don't mind, as it makes things even more fun in their opinion, so you could see playing cards running around in the chess game or vice versa.

Like other reality marbles, the noble phantasm can feasibly be broken from within given enough pressure, but the penalty curses for doing so make it a dicey proposition. Aside from disabling the walls, there is just one way to break the spell without breaking the rules: have someone win, and bring the game to a close. While each queen plays on valiantly, the game is set up so that, unless you really work at it, things will remain at a permanent limbo with neither queen fulfilling the requirements for winning. If you can somehow get either queen to win, the noble phantasm will automatically end and cannot be used again.

Dream From the Looking-Glass ~ Reflection Come to Life

Type: Conceptual, Anti-Unit, Anti-Anti-Self?

"Mirror, mirror, I ask thee - am I you, or are you me?" "Come out and play, it's time to meet your other you! Then soon neither of you will ever know who is who!"

To work, the noble phantasm requires Caster to use a mirror (or something that they can make count as a mirror under Wall of Words) to show a target's reflection. The target must remain in view of the mirror throughout the activation aria for the spell to take effect; if the target moves such that his or her reflection wouldn't be present in the world shown through the mirror anymore, the spell dies prematurely. First, the reflection will begin to move independently of the target, and then the glass will become all soft and murky like gauze, and the reflection will step out into reality.

Despite what you might think, the reflection, while quite different in many ways from the individual (a maid's counterpart could be a princess, or a nonmagical person could be paired with a magician), is hardly ever the antithesis or enemy of the original. Rather, the two sort of complement each other, like corresponding halves or synchronized dreams of each other. As a result, the pair will generally cooperate amiably with one another, though occasional arguments can occur. Furthermore, the "twins" subconsciously act in sync with such fluidity that no even the closest of companions could match. In some ways, this noble phantasm works against Caster, as it could literally double her opponents.

However, your reflection manifesting itself can have drastic effects on your own existence. Neither "twin" will cast a reflection on any surface, and their willpower and magic is effectively split between the two of them. Moreover, they find themselves "linked" together, and they cannot travel more than 100 feet from each other. Also, while the two start off as symmetrical in mind and body, either individual can feasibly be altered physically or mentally. Plus, when both halves are within the confines of Wall of Words, their separate memories and personas will gradually bleed over into each other - and they'll be less resistant to such changes, too.

In addition, Caster has a second use for the noble phantasm for those already split by its power: by pointing a mirror such that it lines up with both the original and the reflection at the same time and then chanting the activating aria backwards, the mirror will shoot forward to "catch" both targets inside and then spit them out as a single, merged individual. Rather than being who the original was before the reflection came out, this new individual will be a composite of both the original and the reflection; if either person had alterations done to him or her, their fused counterpart will have those changes mixed in. The new person will cast a reflection again, but if that reflection were to be awakened, it would be a counterpart to the fused individual, not the original person.

The one other way to undo the split (other than by having the reflection die, at which point it goes back by default) is to have the reflection return by choice to a mirror's reflection, which it can do at any point. If so, the remaining individual will become the "real" one again and regain their full power back accordingly. However, be warned: at this point, both the original and the reflection would be considered by the reflector to potentially qualify as the reflection. While the return to the looking-glass can only be done willingly, it is possible for the original, if one's mind and identity is already a few screws loose, to forget that they were not the reflection to begin with. In such a case, the reflection would become the "real" person, and the original would be no more than their reflection in the mirror, a vague dream that disappears once you stop looking at the glass.

Please also note that once the Looking-Glass has brought the reflection to life, the reflection and its counterpart are subject to the effects of Caster's Swap power (both between each other and with other reflection pairs), though mental switches can be resisted with willpower.

Caster does not usually rely on this noble phantasm too much, mostly using it to divide up their master so each Queen has one on her side of the game. They also sometimes use it to speed up a game piece's submission by splitting the target up into more mentally-pliable pieces and then putting them back together. However, one has to wonder: could the Looking-Glass be used on non-living things? Would they too be inanimate, or would they be alive or something else entirely? Also, while normally just one Queen or the other will activate the Noble Phantasm on her own, what if both of them made their own separate mirrors, reflecting and empowering the same target twice? Who knows! Don't bother asking the Queens; you won't get a straight answer from them either.

Armaments: As the Caster class, neither Queen really specializes in fighting directly in combat. However, they have encountered many enemies in the woods on the chessboard in past games, so they know how to defend themselves if need be. Each is armed with her own royal scepter that makes for a decent weapon in battle. They may also sometimes utilize living game pieces as makeshift weapons, like throwing a card girl like a dart or swinging a flamingo like a mallet.

Strategy: In the case of being summoned in a standard Holy Grail War or emerging in a Singularity, Caster can quickly become a chaotic and dangerous rogue player in the scheme of things. She will try to pull everyone into her wild games, stacking the Queens' different abilities on top of each other for critical combos that quickly leave opponents lost, confused, and ready for conversion into the game for good. The best way of dealing with her is to avoid getting caught in the paces of the game and instead use the rules against the Queens to undo their powers; once you've taken out at least some of their components in the game, it should be easier to deal with them.
    Last edited by Cataquack Warrior; June 29th, 2019 at 12:12 AM. Reason: Wanted to add a title.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I don't really have much to say about this one. Just something I came up with this afternoon whilst stuck in the house. Enjoy~

- - - Updated - - -

Saber

"Servant Saber here. If you need some dragons to be slain, then I'm your man Master...What's that? I have to fight against a bunch of ancient and supernatural heroes? Hmm...I think you might have drawn the short straw there. Might I suggest we go fishing instead?"

True Name: John Lambton
    Epithet: "The Dragon Slayer"
    Origin: Legendary
    Region: Britain
    Hidden Attribute: Earth
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Dislikes: Church, Curses
    Talents: Craftsmanship
    Natural Enemy: The Dragon-Kind

Parameters:
    STR: (C) END: (B) AGI: (C) MGI: (E) LCK: (E) NP: (C)

Appearance:
    John Lambton takes the form of a youthful man of around twenty. He has spiky red hair and sharp hazel eyes. His time in the Crusades has tanned his skin somewhat and he possesses a thin scar above his left eye as a battle wound from that time. He wears a standard suit of knightly armour in battle though he'll often not bother donning it in the Holy Grail War unless absolutely necessary. Instead he'll wear a much more causal combo of leisure suit, scarf and sandals...making him look more like a tourist than a Crusading Knight.

For armaments, John carries a standard sword expected of a knight. It has no special properties, but is of fine make due to John's family being aristocratic.

Character:
    Growing up, John Lambton was a proud and mischievous child. He hated being told what to do and would often skip out on "boring" things like Sunday Church. Even after becoming an adult, he remains an easy-going fellow who would prefer to shirk his responsibilities but the difference this time is he's able to recognise what's truly important and when he gets serious he'll give it his all even if it means pushing his body beyond his normal limits. Even when facing impossible odds against an opponent he cannot defeat, Lambton would still keep fighting until his dying breath simply because he swore to protect his Master. Indeed, he values his principles as a Knight above all else as it serves as his guiding moral compass. He does not like to talk much about his own past as he feels he did not live up to the title of "hero" given his inability to save his comrades during the Crusades as well as the Curse he let be inflicted upon his descendants.

Upon being summoned. Lambton will immediately try to befriend his Master (especially if they are a cute woman). After all, when you're putting your life in another person's hands it's easier to take bigger risks when you trust that person. If it's safe he'll try to encourage them to come fishing with him as he finds it relaxing and helps train the mind to focus. Lambton will try to be a positive influence upon his Master and encourage them to avoid inhuman acts such as sacrificing innocent civilians. But he is no fool and is willing to take instructions on pragmatic ways to win the Holy Grail War, after all using his wits to overcome stronger opponents was how he managed to survive the ill-fated campaigns during the Crusades when so many others perished in vain.

His Wish upon the Holy Grail? Naturally it would be to fulfil his old promise that he would remove the Curse from the Dragon on his family. Even if it meant rewriting history to stop his meeting with the creature, thus erasing his heroic achievements...protecting the lives of his innocent descendants is worth far more in personal value.

Skills:

Class Skills

Magic Resistance - (C)
    A Skill that grants protection against magical effects. Differing from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. At this Rank, it will cancel spells with a chant below two verses. However, it cannot defend against magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals. As Lambton himself has a negligible resistance to magic, the effectiveness of this Skill is average, even after being boosted by normal standards of the Saber class.

Riding - (B)
    A Class Skill of Rider and Saber class Servants, denoting the ability to ride mounts and vehicles. As a Knight who fought in the Crusades, Lambton has mastered the art of horse riding to the best of his ability. Most vehicles and animals can be handled with above average skill, even vehicles that did not exist in the time period one was alive in, for they are no exception. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasmal Species such as Monstrous Beasts.

Personal Skills

Bravery - (C)
    The ability to negate mental interference such as pressure, confusion and fascination. It also has the bonus effect of increasing melee damage. Lambton never let his fear get the better of him, whether it was surviving the ill-fated campaigns in the Crusades or fighting the monstrous Wyrm. He would keep his cool and watch for the window of opportunity where he could push his body to the absolute limit in order to clench victory from the jaws of defeat.

Conceptual Improvement - (D)
    The special right and unfair advantage of improving any tool, from any given time or place. A bow becomes stronger, a sword becomes sharper, an axe becomes heavier, etc. Lambton was always skilled with his hands, from being able to build his own fishing rod as a child to his famous set of spiked armour that helped take down the Wyrm. As a result, he is constantly looking at things from a mechanical perspective to see how he can improve his chances. However, he is limited by his average intelligence and being a normal human and so he only has this Skill at an extremely modest Rank.

Dragon Slayer - (C)
    One of the special Skills provided for those who have took down a member of the Dragon Kind. It is not a talent given from heaven, but from killing a dragon. It can be said that the anecdotes themselves have become this Skill. At this Rank, it rants moderately improved attack power and defence power against members of the Dragon Kind. Lambton's name has become synonymous in Northern England with slaying dragons. However, as he only killed the monstrous Wyrm which is one of the lesser types of Dragon-Kind, he only manages to get this Skill at a moderate Rank.

Noble Phantasm:

The Hedgehog Dragon Slayer
    The Greatest Offence is the Best Defence

[Type: Anti-Unit], [Noble Phantasm Rank: C], [Maximum Range - Self], [Maximum Number of Targets - Variable]

When the time has come to fight to the death, Lambton snaps his fingers and summons his iconic "spiked suit" of armour to form around his body once more. It is a suit of knight's armour that has been heavily modified to have spearheads embedded in and covering it from head to toe, in the fashion of a hedgehog so that he could overcome the monstrous Wyrm. This amour allows Lambton to not have to worry about defence so he can just charge straight ahead at the enemy. Now that every part of him is a weapon - punches, kicks and even tackling the enemy are viable options as Lambton unleashes his vicious onslaught to kill the opponent. Though he didn't get a chance to use it in his legend, Lambton devised a final trick within the armour. Upon activating a hidden switch, all of the many spearheads are at once fired outwards in an omnidirectional attack he likes to call the "Needle Storm".

However, whilst built from the strongest material the Lambton family could afford, it is still just a suit of armour built by human hands and thus is still susceptible to damage and won't last long against otherworldly weapons. And so it's not a suit of armour to be worn constantly into battle, but rather a final trump card to help Lamton clench victory in the decisive moment. The trade-off is that so long as it isn't completely destroyed, Lambton can repair the Noble Phantasm given enough time and collection of materials.

Lore:
    Rebellious lil' John Lambton decided one day to skip Sunday Mass to go fishing by the River Wear. Whilst setting up his equipment, an old hag appears and tells the boy that no good will come of missing church. John ignores the warning and continues, but he finds he cannot catch anything. Once Mass is over John suddenly finds something biting at his lure, he fishes it out to find it is a small lamprey-like creature no longer than his thumb, with nine holes on each side of its snake-like head. The hag returns claiming John has caught a creature of the Devil and tells him to destroy it at once before leaving again. Thinking little of the warning, John simply tosses the strange creature into a nearby well before forgetting all about it. When he came of age, John left England to serve as a Knight in the Crusades.

However, the creature survived and grew to maturity as a Wyrm - the lowest form of the Dragon Kind, thus poisoning the well. The villagers start to notice livestock going missing and discover that the fully-grown Wyrm has emerged from the well and coiled itself around a local hill. The Wyrm terrorises the nearby villages, eating sheep, preventing cows from producing milk and snatching away small children. It then heads towards Lambton Castle, where the Lord (John Lambton's aged father) manages to sedate the creature in what becomes a daily ritual of offering the Wyrm the milk of nine good cows. Passing by knights try to kill the creature but none can do it as it regenerates too quickly.

Seven years pass by and John returns to find his family's land ravaged by the creature. John decides they should leave but as he is preparing, the old hag once again appears in front of him and explains his responsibility to slay the Wyrm since he let it live. She explains that the River where he first met the creature is the key and that to defeat it, John must cover his armour in spearheads. But the hag also warns him that the Wyrm will use its dying breath to curse John and he must immediately kill the first living thing he sees in order to dispell it. John instructs his father that he will sound his hunting horn three times, upon which Lord Lambton must release his fastest hunting hound to run to John so that he can avoid harming anyone.

John manages to lure the Wyrm back to the river Wear but it immediately coils its long body around John to try and crush him. But John's spiked armour cut into the creature's skin and the pieces of flesh fall into the fast moving currents which are swept away before they can fuse back into the creature. The pain causes the Wyrm's grip to lessen, to which John sees his opportunity and runs along its back before drawing his sword and leaping to cleanly decapitate the Wyrm. John immediately sounds the horn three times but to his dismay, his father was so overjoyed that he forgot to release the hound and rushed out to congratulate his son. John couldn't bear to kill his father and so lies to him about curse and proceeds to kill the hound as part of the façade. After sending Lord Lambton back, the hag returns one final time in front of John. She explains that the nature of the curse means that for nine generations the first born children of the Lambton family will be denied peaceful deaths in their beds of old age and instead be taken whilst they are young. John stated that he will find a way to dispell the curse no matter how long it takes. But alas the prophecy came true as for nine generations the first born Lambton sons all met tragic fates in their youth, whether it be from accidents like drowning or from violent acts like death in battle.

Thus ends the tale of the tragic fate of the Lambton family...

Relationships:

Cú Chulainn - Together, they decide that they shouldn't fight and spend their merry days going fishing together.

Knights of the Roundtable- John idolises them as the pinnacle of Chivalry. Or at least he would, if his image of them wasn't shattered by their flaws and idiosyncrasies.

Beowulf/Gregorius/Martha/Siegfried/Sigurd - Dragon slaying team...Rollout!!!

Richard the Lionheart - He would like to ask if Richard found any meaning in the Crusades that justified all the death and destruction.

Creator's Notes:
    I don't really have a lot to say about this sheet. Other than that I am grateful I was able to keep the Lore section really short this time. I suspect that on the offchance he ever did turn up in F/GO, he'd be made a Rider and summon the Dragon that he slayed or something to make him more viable, but I grew to like his underdog nature in comparison to all the overpowered heroes and so I kept him as a weak Saber. Oh yeah, the whole "Needle Storm" thing was something I just threw in because after seeing a picture of Lambton's armour, I couldn't stop thinking of Togemon from Digimon.

The Faceclaim is Inquisitor Barnham from Professor Layton vs Ace Attorney. The personality is somewhat based on Jonathan Joestar from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.

As usual, all comments and criticisms are welcome~
    Last edited by Skull; June 24th, 2019 at 07:55 AM.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I might've imagined Lambert having a Noble Phantasm or Skill connected to the river he fought the worm in, as something that allows him to bleed out the strength of the enemy or something (which would stand for the severed parts of the worm drifting off in the legend). I'd have probably given him the Curse of the Worm as a Skill, too, given that there are so many examples of that sort of thing in FGO.
    Also, and I know that this is quibbling, isn't it usually "A good offence is the best defence"?

Blog Entries
    ^ Perhaps that sort of thing might've cooler, but my personal bias compels me to write Servant sheets based more around a character driven direction and so I ended up favouring the handmade mechanical armour to represent him overcoming the supernatural with his brains rather than some ability.

Also "Lambert"? Was that auto-correct or a Freudian slip since John Lambert was one of the heroes of the Civil War. A Servant sheet in the works perhaps?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Also "Lambert"? Was that auto-correct or a Freudian slip since John Lambert was one of the heroes of the Civil War. A Servant sheet in the works perhaps?
    No, that was just me being too lazy to scroll one post upwards to check the remain. I remembered the worm legend being Lamb-something and figured 'yeah, it was probably Lambert'.
    As for a Lambert sheet, he might be interesting but most of what he did would just be treading much of the same ground as my Cromwell sheet from long ago. His personality also doesn't seem radical or larger-than-life enough.

Blog Entries

Caster of hidden philosophy

"Nice to meet you, call me Caster, hope we can get to know each other well Master."

Alignment: lawful/neutral
    Region: germany
    Height: 207cm
    Weight: 89kg
    Dislikes: unnecessary violence, egoism, magic for magic's sake
    Talent: alchemy
    Armaments: grimoires
    Natural Enemy: paracelsus von hohemhein

stats

Str: C
    End: C
    Agi: C
    Mna: B
    Lck: C
    NP: A

Skills

class skills

Item Construction(EX): Caster has numerous anecdotes as a legendary alchemist who manufactures magical items, acquiring this Skill at"EX Rank"as a result.

Territory Creation(B): at this level, the creation of a Workshop becomes possible.

personal skills

Pursuit for the Unknown(A):A skill embodying Caster's constant pursuit of the Root and his wish to share this dream with others. Unlike most magi, Caster believes that magecraft should be used to help and advance society and the world.

High-Speed Incantation(A): the capacity to recite spells at high speeds. spells that usually requiring long incantations of a single verse or more may be activated/fired at the speed of Single-Action spells.

Expert at many specializations(B): a skill that allows access to and use of many other professional skills. Usage of Anatomy understanding(C), military tatics (D), Numerology(C), Rhetorics(B) and some others is possible.

Noble phantasm

tree books of occult philosophy
    De Occulta Philosophia

Caster's master work, a collection of grimoires compiling everything he knows about several magical and alchemical arts. While in Caster's possession, all of his skills gain a + modifier, and he can easily use the spells contained in it.
    However, much like Caster's philosophy of "Sharing magic to improve the world", the books can be recived from Caster, allowing whoever recives them, mastery over a specific magical art.
    Each book focus on a diferent subject. The first books focus on control of the elements, giving the Skill Elemental at rank B, the second book gives focus kabbalah and gives Numerology rank C, and the final one talks about general topics gives Item construction at rank A. They also allow for high speed incantations at rank B.

Background

Caster's identity is that of Heinrich Cornelius Agrippa von Nettesheim, a German polymath, physician, legal scholar, soldier, theologian, and occult writer.
    born in a family of middle nobility and some ties to the magical world, Caster traveled around Europe learning several arts. While officially recognized as a magus, he rarely interacted with the large magi community due to hard ideology differences, but his work would latter become very respected.
    Because of his beliefs, he would also study other fields outside of Magecraft. He had military training from his time working as a mercenary, and later served as a captain in the army of Maximilian I, Holy Roman Emperor. He also lecture a course at the University of Dole on Hebrew scholar Johann Reuchlin's De verbo mirifico, practiced for a short time as a physician at Genevaand Freiburg, became archivist and historiographer to the emperor Charles V and had several other jobs while learning several other arts.

personality

Caster is a tall man, with a deep voice and strong mannerisms. However, despite the imposing looks, he is extremely friendly and talkative, with combined with his natural eloquence, makes him a very charming person.
    He has a curious personality and is always searching for something new to learn, but also enjoy teaching others the things he knows. However, he has a herd time in dealing with other magi, and expecially dislikes those put their craft over the happiness of others.

Last edited by the god of world-0; June 23rd, 2019 at 08:09 PM.

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    God dammit skull. John lambton is one of my wip and yours is way better than what I have been making so there goes my inspiration. Seriously though it was a great sheet. I liked how the big theme through it all is that John is a normal human. Very good sheet all around.

Heinrich is also a great servant. I like the idea that he would give his NP to his master to bring forth a stronger age of magic even if he isn’t a big fan of magi.

My Servant Compendium

Ever wonder what a Holy Grail War set in Texas would be like? Well wonder no longer because here is:
    Fate Texas Night
    Become Naunet the next leader of the Atlas Institute and fight your way to the top of a deadly war.

Blog Entries

Caster of children's dreams

"there is no pillow as comfortable as a Mother's lap"

Alignment: Variable
    Region: Europe
    Height: Variable
    Weight: Variable
    Dislikes: nightmares, solitude
    Talent: bringing good dreams.
    Armaments: Sand
    Natural Enemy: those incapable of dreaming

stats

Str: D~E
    End: D~E
    Agi: D~E
    Mna: D~E
    Lck: D~E
    NP: EX

Skills

class skills

Territory creation(A):
    "Rock-a-bye baby, in the tree tops
    When the wind blows, the cradle will rock
    If the bough breaks, the cradle will fall
    Mother will catch you, cradle and all
    Baby is drowsing, cosy and fair
    Mother sits near in her rocking chair
    Forward and back, the cradle she swings
    Though baby sleeps, he hears what she sings
    Rock-a-bye baby, do not you fear
    Never mind, baby, mother is near
    Wee little fingers, eyes are shut tight
    Now sound asleep - until morning light"

personal skills

Self-modification(A):
    "But it do-do-doesn't matter doesn't matter that kind of stuff doesn't matter at all!
    Whatever you say needs to be done I will do as you order me to!"

Shapeshifting(A+)
    "I will change, I have changed.
    I am you, while you are me.
    I'm going to change, I will have changed.
    I am you and you are me."

Meanwhile... (A):
    "Sailing with a dependable crew, the journey ahead is full of troubles.
    Are wishful encounters ahead or malicious traps?
    Well, anyway, I'm still very curious about the things that are there.
    Other people's secrets taste like honey. So then, let us invite ourselves to the Reverse Side of the World!"

Noble phantasm

A song for someone's sake
    Goodnight lullaby

"Twinkle, twinkle, little star,
    How I wonder what you are!
    Up above the world so high,
    Like a diamond in the sky.
    Twinkle, twinkle, little star,
    How I wonder what you are!"

A version of the Noble phantasm called
    A tale for someone's sake
    Nursery rhyme
    . It is a Reality Marble, her nature of reflecting her Master's desires, this time molded by the songs mothers will sing to their sleeping children.
    The Servant's own ability is not the Reality Marble, but rather the Reality Marble itself being able to take the form of a Servant. It projects the Master's mind out into the open like a mirror, and manifests itself as a Pseudo-Servantbased on a shape that the Master dreamed of. It seems that the main image is that of the sandman.
    Aspects of this ability include the summoning of golden and silver "Dreams" that can take almost any shape, as well as creating and endless "Starry night", which can trap those inside in eternal sleep.

Perpetual Engine - Children's Empire
    Eternally Brief Dreams

"Under each arm he carries an umbrella;
    one of them, with pictures on the inside
    he spreads over the good children
    and then they dream the most beautiful stories the whole night.
    But the other umbrella has no pictures
    and this he holds over the naughty children
    so that they sleep heavily
    and wake in the morning without having dreamed at all."

A noble phantasm where Reality Marble that Caster assumes the ultimate realization of the wish from the woman who was her Master: A child's dreams preserved beyond it's finite time.
    It activates upon Caster's demise creating a small star-shaped seed that can be nurtured with her Master's dreams to, in a certain amount of time, become a new Caster, completely identical to the previous.
    However, the seed can only be produced on the exact moment of defeat, only one, and only her Master can grow it. Should the seed be destroyed or her Master incapable of nurturing it, Caster will be lost forever.

Background

The name by which Caster answers is "Goodnight lullaby", she is one of the many forms taken by the Heroic Spirit Nursery rhyme.
    Nursery Rhyme is a special type of Servant, rather than a hero, it is a Reality Marble that projects the wishes of its Master upon itself. Those are stories that are beloved by children after all, they are the stuff of their dreams and it's not an exaggeration to say that these stories save many children every day.
    Caster in specific has model herself after lullabies, with the character Sandman and similar being the main focus.
    Curiously, this version of Caster was summoned by a child like usual, but by a adult woman who a very protective and motherly despite apparently not having any children.

personality

Caster is an affectionate person. If she likes someone, she will give them hugs and stay close to them as much as possible. She likes to be pampered, but also like to pamper people.
    Because of the conditions of her original summoning, Caster lacks the extreme aversion to adults that she would usually have, but that does not mean is completely gone, it's just easier to certain types of people to earn her trust.

Fate / White Memoria

Blog Entries
    Honestly kinda disappointed that Lambton and Cu aren't fishing buddies.
    Certified F/GO hater.

My Servants

The starting penalty is five.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Crying View Post
    Honestly kinda disappointed that Lambton and Cu aren't fishing buddies.
    That can be fixed!

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Although i have for a Long time dont Shown a new Servant(perhaps due to the two i work currently are a bit bugging me Nobelphantasm wise)

THere are some interesting ones her:

Kintoki Alter: Although he could have after my oppinion still his Axe Nobelphantasm,are the two he has really Fitting and i can really imagine that it could perhaps really come sometimes a Event chapter in Grand order with this Thema.

Petrarch:Interesting a Antiques loving ,please tell me has he any direct Combat means ,and also if i have understood it Right his Nobelphantasm Spirittus Patris Humanitas does only inflict passive Damage ,Right ?

Echnaton:That he could be a Foreigner hadnt occured me but the whole Lovecraftian Thing/Foreigner is a bit confuse ,what are again the qualification what for the class ?
    One Question Lambda what types of Magecraft can he actually use and how does his outer form look in comparison to his normal one and why is changing his Nobelphantasm the classification and is not at the start already Anti-world and does are True Magics also infuenced by it ?

ps (selfadvertisement):If anyone is intersted i have also posted at create a Mage my first (potencial) Master Sheets if some want to look , which is coincidently a deserted Egyptian Gravekeeper.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

“Toriyama Sekien”
    Class: Assassin
    Identity: Gazu Hyakki Yagyō (claims to be Toriyama Sekien)
    Source: Traditional folklore
    Origin: Japan
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Height: 160 cm (standard)
    Weight: 48 kg (standard)
    Theme: Spooky Japanese Music - Ghosts of Japan by Derek Fiechter

Parameters
    Strength: B
    Endurance: A+
    Agility: B
    Mana: C
    Luck: D
    NP: EX

Skills
    Passive skills
    Presence Concealment: E
    Hides presence as a Servant, but decreases its efficacy when preparing to attack.Yōkai are creatures of the night that usually lurk in the dark, but at this moment they’re summoned as the parade of monsters, and her mood is rather festive, so there's no point in hiding.

Personal skills
    Monstrous Amalgam of Mixed Natures: EX
    Though yōkai is a term used to refer to the Phantasmal Species originating from Japan, many of them aren’t monsters created by Gaia, but humans whose crimes or regrets transformed them into their current form. As a result, skills like Innocent Monster, Natural Demon, or Demon of Mutation that define the status of a monster by its origins have mixed into one.

Shapeshift: A+
    Changing forms is not an uncommon ability in the world of the yōkai. Whether it’s disguising as a little girl or turning a certain part of the body into an eight-tatami room, their prowess is unparalleled.

Mischief of the Yōkai: D++
    A sort of physical/mental attack with an intensity depending on the predisposition of the enemy, the personality of the yōkai, and their respective mood. In other words, they’ll pull a prank on you if you don’t get along with them.
    The “prank” can be anything from just giving you a little scare to a curse of diseases. Be careful with the treatment.

Noble Phantasm
    Hyakki Yagyō
    Night parade of a hundred monsters

Type: Anti-Army
    Range: 1~20
    Maximum number of targets: 100 people

Usually a Reality Marble-type Noble Phantasm belonging to Toriyama Sekien, because the Hyakki Yagyō itself has been summoned as a Servant, the Noble Phantasm has changed from being ‘a Reality Marble’ to be ‘the Reality Marble itself acting as a Servant’. Apparently, a Western book possesses an almost identical Noble Phantasm.

As one could think, the Noble Phantasm’s usual deployment consists on summoning the horde of yōkai in order to trample the enemy front, or summoning the specimens separately. However, because the Noble Phantasm is the Servant at the same time, its deployment has changed. Instead, the Servant can modify their body at will to acquire the different traits of the yōkai that compose their body. Appearance, abilities, and even personality can widely vary. The yōkai traits that can be manifested simultaneously don’t need to be from the same yōkai, what allows for greater diversity, but at the same time makes the Servant more unstable over time.

Alternatively, the yōkai can be separated from the main body to act separately. Those who are strong enough can move independently, but the weaker ones can be manipulated as extensions of the main body.

Character
    First person pronoun: 妾 (warawa) / 私 (watashi) / 我ら (warera)
    Second person pronoun: 御主 (onushi) / 貴方 (anata)
    Third person pronoun: 彼奴 (ayatsu) /此奴 (koitsu)

Personality
    Though each yōkai has their own independent personality, the main personality that is displayed is that of a cheerful and amiable young girl. Being a man-made book rather than an actual collection of monsters, she doesn’t find the company of humans unbearable and shows no hostility. However, that doesn’t necessarily mean she’s easy to deal with…

She has inherited the naturally mischievous character of the yōkai, so she can’t help but pull pranks whenever she finds the occasion, specially at night. The pranks are completely different depending on the person: if she likes a human, she will just tease them a bit. If she hates them, she may end up killing them.

From time to time, she manifests personality traits from different yōkai. All of them share the same fondness for pranks, but their degree of hostility towards humans varies. Usually, she keeps those personalities on bay, specially the most aggressive ones, but when she’s under stress, controlling them becomes harder. She can also manifest them freely.

Treatment with the Master

Even if she’s friendly with humans, she has trouble following orders from a Master. She likes doesn’t like going wild if there are restrictions. Enjoying the night, partying freely, and pulling pranks on the first human she finds is a much preferable way of spending time.

Dialogue examples

Summoning: “Hello there〜! I’m Toriyama Sekien, the painter of yōkai! My class is… let’s see, Assassin! What? You expected me to be a Caster? And on top of that, not to be a woman, but an old man? Don’t sweat those details, c'mon! Let’s have fun together, ‘kay?”

Real True Name revealed: “Fine, I give up〜. I’m not Toriyma Sekien, just his old book of yōkai, the Gazu Hyakki Yagyō. Are you happy now that you know my real identity? By the way, I’d prefer you to call me just Hyakki or something like that. It rolls off the tongue more easily, right?”

Bond 1: “When are we going to do something fun? You can’t make the yōkai wait, or something bad will happen to you. Just kidding〜.”

Bond 2: “This Holy Grail War thing kinda lacks something. I mean, going wild at night is one of the things yōkai love the most, but what’s the point if there aren’t humans to prank? I’m joking, I’m joking! You don’t have to look at me with that face!”

Bond 3: “You know what? It’s actually quite fun to tease you. You always make such weird and funny faces when you stumble upon a yōkai, even if you know it’s mine. You don’t mind me staying some more time here, do you?”

Bond 4: “Pranks and teasing is nice, but I’m kinda surprised with you. Perhaps you and the rest don’t notice, but we actually get along really well. I mean you and all the yōkai that make me. Everyone likes your company, even those who usually reject humans.”

Bond 5: “Got any plans tonight? I was thinking about going out, so you can come with me. What, I’m not going to prank any human. I just want to go for a stroll, and enjoy this city in which humans don’t fear monsters anymore.”

Likes: “Pranks are the best! Nothing can’t top them, they’re the greatest form of entertainment! Though, partying a bit isn’t that bad either.”

Dislikes: “Mmmm, I personally don’t hate anything… Well, I don’t really like being bored. There are also some yōkai that hate humans, but I try to keep them under control.”

Wish for the Holy Grail: “A magical gadget that can do anything?! Now that’s a funny story! If I had one of those in my hand, what could I do with it?”

Personal data
    Historical depiction

Hyakki Yagyō. A phenomenon in which all kinds of yōkai gather at night, sometimes depicted as a quiet procession, but mostly represented as a wild riot in which the monsters party and revel in the human world. This event has been very popular in Japan for more than a thousand years and conserves its fame even during the present. Many authors have painted and written about it, but the most renowned manuscript that speaks of the monstrous parade is undoubtedly the “Gazu Hyakki Yagyō”, by Toriyama Sekien.

This Servant refers to herself by the name of Toriyama Sekien at first, and that changes to Hyakki Yagyō over time. However, her true nature isn’t neither the chaotic array of yōkai nor the artist that painted them. Her True Name is that painter’s book itself, the very same “Gazu Hyakki Yagyō”, an existence that shouldn’t be summoned under normal conditions. An artifact like a perpetual engine should be necessary to give life to this kind of Servant, but this case is different. The combined existences of the yōkai that can’t become a Servant on their own have merged with the idea of the tsukumogami, an object that has acquired life after having existed for a long time. Additionally, by taking over the name of Toriyama Sekien, it’s obtained enough power to compare to a Servant.

Related characters

Tamamo no Mae
    The nine-tailed fox can be terrifying…

Shuten-dōji
    Bring the sake! Getting drunk makes parties and parades even better!

Ibaraki-dōji
    Meh. Just because you’re a monster doesn’t mean you can join us. “But Shuten is with you!”? So what? Go cry to your mom, banana kid!

Minamoto no Yorimitsu
    I'MJUSTABOOKSODON'TKILLMEPLEASE!!

Katsushika Hokusai
    I heard you painted us, or something like that. Want to do another portrait of us?

Nursery Rhyme
    I think we’re somehow similar, or not…

Osakabehime
    Well, even yōkai have their black sheep. But honestly, to dislike parties and pranks despite being a yōkai is…

Genderbent Naraku was one of the most suitable FC choices so there she is. I know I could've done many things better, but I'm not sure of how
    Last edited by King of Padoru; June 25th, 2019 at 05:52 PM.

Blog Entries
    Hyakki Yagyō: the sheet is good (even if I don't agree with banana bullying), but now I am curious if this is just coincidence or if my last sheet has influenced you in anyway.

Fate / White Memoria

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Koga: Did you actually read the sheet or did you just skim it? Also, it’’s Akhenaten not Echnaton.

1. Foreigners are people who have made contact with an Outer God but did not go insane. Instead, they either a.) overcame the madness of the Outer God, or b.) consumed the madness itself.

2. I did not list the spells he knows because that would make the sheet much longer than it really needs to be. Instead, I just stated what his elemental alignment is. As for his Outer Form, I just didn’t bother. I just mentioned him having an Outer Form because all all other Foreigners except for MHXX have one.

3. His Noble Phantasm is a portal to the Outer Gods’ realm and gradually increases in size. Initially, only one person could fit in it, but as it grows, so too does the number of people that can fit in it. Obviously, humans cannot survive in the Outer Gods’ realm. But if it grows large enough, it becomes a legitimate threat to the World. But as for how it affects True Magics… I did not think of that one, but it really isn’t all that important because of how extraordinarily rare they are.

Does it make sense now, Koga?
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post
    Hyakki Yagyō: the sheet is good (even if I don't agree with banana bullying), but now I am curious if this is just coincidence or if my last sheet has influenced you in anyway.
    I had this sheet rotting for a long time, so I'd say it's a coincidence. Glad you liked it!

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

FC Link
    Alternate Classes: N/A
    True Name: Charles-Maurice de Talleyrand-Périgord
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Origin: France (19th century)
    Armament: N/A

Parameters:

STR: E
    END: D
    AGI: E
    MANA: E
    LUCK: A+
    NP: C

Skills
    Class Skills

Territory Creation - Rank C+: A Caster-class Skill. It is the Skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus, such as for the purpose of collecting mana.
    Caster can create a ‘Study’ inferior to a ‘Workshop’. Despite not being a magus in life, Caster’s territory heightens the strength of the magic he has at his disposal. As in life, his study is a place of discussion open to all, and carries a strong effect curbing violent tendencies. As such, it is an ideal place to hold discussions and negotiations, and could perhaps be likened to a ‘neutral ground’ in a Holy Grail War. With enough willpower and intent, of course, it is possible to break the pacifying effect.

Personal Skills

Self-Preservation - Rank A: The Skill to preserve one's health so that the user can escape.
    Despite the fall of several regimes that Caster served under, he always survived. This ability has been afforded in recognition of his ability to survive. As long as he preserves the safety of his Master to the lowest possible degree, he maintains the skill to escape from nearly all harm.

Diplomacy - Rank A++: A Skill for the purpose of forming alliances, whether temporary or not. Unlike Proof of Friendship, Diplomacy cannot suppress a target’s fighting spirit. Included in the Skill is a method of communication similar to certain styles of magecraft. Diplomacy is vastly more effective when one also possesses the Charisma Skill.
    Caster’s diplomatic ability is such that he can successfully guarantee his advantage in negotiation despite not being physically present. He was recognized as an almost godlike figure in the diplomatic circles of his lifetime.

Innocent Monster - Rank D: An attribute possessed by Servants whose true history and existence have been distorted by the monstrous reputations and gossips they accrued across the course of their life and thereafter, without concern for the actual person's will or appearance. As a consequence, the Servant's abilities and appearance have been rendered to conform to the specifications of their legend. Incidentally, this Personal Skill cannot be removed.
    During his lifetime, Caster was one of the most reviled men of his nation. He was seen as a traitor to all, called “The Lame Devil” for his sins, and mistrusted by each of the rulers he served under. In recognition of this, he has been granted access to abilities in Witchcraft that he did not possess in life, and his appearance has been rendered devil-like. The latter, however, is simply a mask, if an unremovable one. Or so he insists.

Witchcraft - Rank E+: A Skill that signifies one as a practitioner of Witchcraft. This magecraft has roots in both the eastern and western worlds.
    His style of Witchcraft is the classical western Witchcraft. Though not an actual practitioner in life, his conflicts with the Church and reputation as “The Lame Devil” have afforded him some degree of magical ability. It has varied uses, like returning the favor multiplied to those who hurt oneself and sowing discord upon personal relationships.

Noble Phantasms

The Prince of Diplomacy
    Prince de la Diplomatie

Anti-Team, Rank D+
    A Noble Phantasm born of Caster’s reputation as a supreme diplomat. Separate from his Diplomacy Skill, Prince de la Diplomatie simply allows him to make a ‘request’ of another, which takes the form of mental interference magecraft in the form of a suggestion. Being a Noble Phantasm, however, the request is almost irresistible.
    As the target can still process the request rationally despite the magical effect, Caster can help himself by using his Diplomacy to further convince a target. Prince de la Diplomatie also carries a secondary, far more useful effect by passively allaying suspicions of control. Those not affected by the suggestion will see the result, however favorable or unfavorable, as simply ‘a matter of course’. This effect is further strengthened if Caster’s True Name is known to them.

Standing Despite Another’s Fall
    Nations Tombent, Mais Pas Moi

Anti-Unit (Self), Rank C
    A Noble Phantasm closely related to Caster’s outlasting of several of the regimes he worked under. Its function is similar to that of Independent Action, in that Nations Tombent, Mais Pas Moi simply allows Caster to outlive his Master.
    Once he has been summoned into the world, Caster can maintain his existence autonomously, without even the need for a Master-Servant contract. In essence, this Noble Phantasm merely allows Caster to remain in a Material Body indefinitely, and as such does not consume Magical Energy nor does he incur an upkeep cost on his Master. Should his Master die before him, Caster can simply continue existing, as long as he does not act to consume Magical Energy. However, he can only remain in existence while the Holy Grail War is ongoing, as Nations Tombent, Mais Pas Moi still relies on the Holy Grail’s systems in order to remain functioning.

Description
    Dislikes: Not being paid for his services, his current appearance
    Talents: Being witty, inviting suspicion
    Natural Enemy: Rulers in general

Caster’s true identity is Charles-Maurice de Talleyrand-Périgord, better known simply as Talleyrand, the
    King
    Prince
    of Diplomats.

Despite his altered appearance, Talleyrand retains his polite and good-natured personality. Due to his annoyance with mask he is forced to wear, he is far more prone to snide remarks and witticism than he was in life, as a form of venting his frustrations. As he was a successful diplomat in life, he loathes the use of violence, much preferring discussion and diplomacy as an alternative. However, given both his appearance and reputation, he is a magnet for the suspicions of others.
    Talleyrand is inordinately fond of Brie cheese, referring to it as the ‘king of cheeses’, and simultaneously the only king he has never betrayed. He has a great deal of respect for what he terms ‘common wisdom’, dismissing the contemplations of philosophers and wise men as pointless and detached from reality. For his services, whether in negotiations or other matters, Talleyrand tends to demand payment, whether in the form of money, companionship (especially with beautiful women) or fine dining (most preferably brie cheese). If denied, he can become irate and in extreme situations might even offer his services to enemies, regarding revenge as compensation. Usually, however, any revenge he gets up to is quite petty in nature.
    Talleyrand has no particular regard for other Heroic Spirits, excepting those of similar diplomatic background to himself. He enjoys pitting his skills against others, though he would prefer such a contest to have little in terms of stakes. He is also quite fond of beautiful female Servants, even though he does not have the courage to approach them with his current appearance. In fact, he even suspects that his appearance as goat-like may be related to the goat as a symbol of Lust. As such, he tries, despite often failing, to avoid women in the hopes that his condition might be reversed. Talleyrand has a mutual distrust with rulers, born from the mistrust he received in life.
    Despite being a Servant, Talleyrand doesn’t hold a great deal of loyalty towards his Master. Though he does not intend to betray them, he does not wish to die pointlessly simply for the sake of serving another. While he does nominally serve a single Master at a time, he regards them as a non-exclusive employer, and hires him out to other willing parties if approached. In fact, the magecraft granted to him allows him to put up advertisements for his services invisible to non-magi.
    Talleyrand’s wish is rather mundane, being simply to undo whatever reputation he accrued that caused his current appearance. That, or an infinity supply of finely made brie to enjoy in cheese.

Lore
    Charles-Maurice de Talleyrand-Périgord was born in Paris on February the 2nd 1754 in a noble family during Louis XV's reign. As a little child was sent to the country of Chalais where he stayed, at the Princess de Chalais old castle, his great-grandmother whom he admired deeply. He entered the seminary of Saint-Sulpice in Paris where he was ordained at the age of 25 and consecrated Bishop of Autun in 1789.
    Charles-Maurice stayed in Autun for only a little longer than three weeks, the time needed to be elected deputy of the clergy to the States General. He was largely involved in the Declaration of the Rights of Man, subscribed to the new civil constitution of the clergy drawn up by the national constituent assembly.
    He investigated on important items of the period like the Metric System and wrote le Rapport sur l'Instruction publique. During this time, Talleyrand had an affair with Countess Adelaïde de Flahaut. The couple had a child, Charles de Flahaut, born in 1785.
    In 1792, Talleyrand was sent on a diplomatic mission to London, to explain French politics to the English monarchs. After his return to France in July, Talleyrand succeeded in returning to England in September with a passport signed by Danton because he was urging the advent of "the Reign of Terror". During his stay in England, he often visited a group of illustrious French emigrates who used to meet at Juniper Hall. In 1794 Charles-Maurice was forced by an expulsion order to leave England for the United States where he became a commodities broker and a real-estate prospector in the forests of Massachusetts. Upon his return to France in 1796, after the lifting of the Convention's warrant for his arrest, he published an "Essay on the Advantages to be tapped in the New Colonies" which followed "Thesis on American Commercial Relations with England".
    In 1797, thanks to the help of Madame de Staël, he was named the Directory's Foreign Affairs Minister by Barras. He took a big importance in the rise of Napoleon. In the diplomatic relations with the United States he was present at the beginning of the negotiations concerning the purchase of Louisiana but was badly involved in the XYZ Affair. He kept his assignation till his resignation in 1807. In his personal life, Madame Grand became his wife the following year and subsequently became Princess of Talleyrand.
    In 1808, Spanish guerillas raged throughout Spain following a trick by Napoleon which made possible the capture of the Spanish princes at Bayonne. Napoleon ordered to imprison the Spanish princes at the Chateau de Valencay and Talleyrand to be their jailor.
    In 1808, Napoleon and Alexander I met at the Congress of Erfurt which began on September 27. The Emperor's main goal at the meeting was to impede the alliance between Russia and Austria by strengthening the Treaty of Tilsit.
    Strained by the war in Spain, Napoleon could not afford an Austro-Russian coalition which would open up a second front. Desiring an alliance with Russia, he assigned to Talleyrand the responsibility of convincing the Tsar.
    For Napoleon the Congress of Erfurt was a failure as he obtained nothing from the Tsar because of Talleyrand’s interference, fighting against the alliance. The Congress ended on October 14, 1808; the whole Europe knew it had an ally in Talleyrand who continued to be in Napoleon's inner circle.
    At the end of the war with Spain, the Spanish princes were formally freed under the terms of the Treaty of Valençay of December the 11th. Talleyrand refused to take over once again the seat of Minister of Foreign Affairs.
    In March 1814 allied troops arrived at the outskirts of Paris. Talleyrand received Tsar Alexander I in his Parisian residence, 2 rue Saint-Florentin. At Napoleon's abdication, Talleyrand was first elected President of the Provisional Government and then Foreign Affairs Minister and he signed the first Treaty of Paris. On April the 10th he puts the finishing touches on the Constitutional Charter. The constitutional Charter was accepted by the King in spite of his reservations.
    On September 1814 Talleyrand sent by Louis XVIII attended the Congress of Vienna. France's position at this time was very delicate: France was only invited and Talleyrand did not have a seat at the negotiation table. Thanks to his diplomacy at the Congress, Talleyrand played a brilliant part and succeeded in being with the victorious decision makers, despite not being an official part of the congress itself.
    In Vienna the Prince of Talleyrand was accompanied by Dorothée de Courlande, wife of his nephew Edmond de Périgord for whom he ha bought the château de Bouges near Valençay. Dorothée stayed with the Prince until his death as official hostess, and head his household having bought during that time the Château de Rochecotte.
    On June 1815 Talleyrand gave the report he had prepared to the King Louis XVIII returning from Ghent to Paris. On July the 9th 1815, the Prince of Talleyrand was named President of the Council of Ministers and again Minister of Foreign Affairs but the situation became aggravated in France and Talleyrand was forced to resign his ministerial post by Louis XVIII. The years passed, and with each change Talleyrand hoped to regain favor of the King, but the ultra-royalist Court never accepted to deal with him.
    End of July 1830, when Louis Philippe took the power, he managed to convince Prince Talleyrand, now aged 76, to accept the post of Ambassador to London. This nomination assured foreign capitals at the moment Belgians were revolting against the Dutch and demanding their independence.
    Some years later, Talleyrand resigned and spent the last years of his life mainly in his castle of Valençay writing his Memories, receiving liberal political figures and having a friendly relationship with Royer-Collard, his neighbour at Chateauvieux. In Paris, Charles-Maurice was at death's door in his residence of Saint Florentin street. At six o'clock in the morning, he finally signed his retraction letter, along with a letter to Pope Gregory XVI reconciling with the Church. He died at. 8 a.m and was buried in Valençay in the crypt of the "chapelle des Sœurs" a small chapel in the centre of the city and not in the chateau itself.

Notes
    I was hoping I could find a faceclaim that would look more demonic instead of just goat-like, but I guess this will do. The rest were a little too demonic for what I was going for.
    I'm not too sure about the fact that he's got both Self-Preservation and a Noble Phantasm related to survival, but then again some Servants have Battle Continuation and super-survival NP, so I guess it's fair.

More Than A Little Bit Dead Inside Karolingi's Avatar

Alcuin
    Nicknames: Ealhwine, Alhwin, Alchoin, Flaccus, Albinus
    Origin: Northumbria and the Court of Charlemagne

Alignment: Lawful Good

Strength: D
    Endurance: D
    Agility: C
    Mana: B
    Luck: B

Dislikes: Needless Bloodshed
    Talents: Teaching and Learning
    Natural Enemy: None

Class Skills-

Spoiler:
    Item Construction: B
    -Alcuin was a man who birthed from his own mind the intellectual and scholastic standards for the courts of Europe. As the master of the Palace School of Charlemagne in Aachen he had a great deal of influence in the creation of curriculum and the enforcement of such. His ideas would set the bar for all future schools in Western Europe. Not only this but Alcuin was one of the major architects of the Carolingian Renaissance that birthed the noble culture of Western Europe, Primarily France and Germany. As such Alcuin has a high rating in Item Construction due to his experience in creating the physical from his incorporeal thoughts.

Territory Construction: C
    -Alcuin can recreate his study from the Palace School of Charlemagne in Aachen where he created the greatest feats of his lifetime. In this interior space Alcuin is far stronger in all aspects of his magecraft.

Personal Skills-

Spoiler:
    Blessed: B
    -Similar to the skill Saint the skill Blessed is one granted to those individuals venerated as a blessed within the Christian church. The skill itself is passive and grants the servant an increase in charisma when facing Christian servants and a slight increase in the effectiveness of sacraments.

Master of the Palace School: C
    -The legacy of Alcuin as a teacher is incredibly powerful. His students would number the courts of Europe as the greatest minds of their time and even as the monarchs of great nations. As such Alcuin has been granted the skill Master of the Palace School which denotes his ability to teach his magecraft to any and all who have the aptitude. His teaching is far quicker and more thorough than normal human ability.

Most Learned Man: B
    -Alcuin never enjoyed the magnificence of clairvoyance in his lifetime. Even so he was praised across Europe as the most intelligent man who lived. His might in mind saw no equal and as such he has been granted the skill Most Learned Man. This skill allows Alcuin, for a brief moment, to experience clairvoyance of the past and present. This puts an incredible strain on his body however and so can only be performed once every 24 hours.

Noble Phantasms-

Spoiler:
    Alcuin’s Sequence: A [Anti-Unit]
    A Legacy Beyond Yours
    “Dust, worms, and ashes now
    Alcuin my name, wisdom I always loved,
    Pray, reader, for my soul”
    Targets: 1

-Alcuin was a man who did not win any great battle. He was not a mighty king who charged into battle sword swinging. He was not a shining and loyal knight who claimed descendants from ancient kings. He was not a barbarian warlord who raided coasts and set fire to his enemies. He wasn’t even a powerful politician with the influence of nobility. He was a ceorl from Northumbria with a mind beyond his contemporaries. He was a scholar who wholed himself inside and penned out the greatest works of his time. He was a learned man, and for this he claims supremacy.
    -The feats of Alexander, Caesar, Napoleon, even Charlemagne, all pale in comparison with his legacy. The works of Alcuin shaped the very fabric of cultures he would never live to see. The students of Alcuin would go on to reign over the kingdoms that would become France, the Holy Roman Empire, Italy, and more. And the mathematics of Alcuin would be used time and time again as his famous mathematical problems are used to sharpen the minds of even modern students. The legacy of Alcuin is eternal, for even if the whole world is wiped away and is forced to start over the mathematics of Alcuin would forever reappear, and yet the stories of Alexander would not. Dust, worms, and ashes now, for the only one among the great kinds of old who can stand the test of time is the meek and scholarly Alcuin.
    -When Alcuin activates his Noble Phantasm a bounded field is created where Alcuin and his opponent are confined. Behind Alcuin emerges an iron clock marked with Roman numerals. The clock begins at 12:00 and starts to tick away time. The incessant tik tok of the keeper of time spelling the end to whichever mighty king or warrior had been ensnared within Alcuin’s trap. Inside the bounded field the opponent of Alcuin will begin to rapidly age and decay. Even immortals will find themselves torn apart as their entire legacy, their reason for being recorded upon the Throne of Heroes, is reduced to nothing by the greatest conqueror of all, time. By the end absolutely nothing remains of the opposing servant.
    -The weakness of this Noble Phantasm is easily spotted. Other scientists, thinkers, and mathematicians have legacies similar to Alcuin and so are too immune to the march of time. Therefore Alcuin is seemingly reliant on facing those heroes who have left nothing but their personal greatness behind.

Weaknesses-

Spoiler:
    Alcuin is not a physical fighter obviously and thus is very weak in close quarters combat.

Personality-

Spoiler:
    Alcuin is a friendly man. He has wide arms and a good heart and will easily warm up to his master so long as they are not evil. Even if his master is not Christian he cares little so long as they are good people. He is wary to go into battle and is protective of the non involved citizens that might accidentally get in the way.

However Alcuin is physically and mentally unable to fight Charlemagne without the use of command seals. This is due not only to the deep friendship between the two but also due to the sheer level of fear Alcuin feels when in his presence.

Desire: Alcuin desires to opportunity to learn.

Relationships-

Spoiler:
    Charlemagne:
    Ah, Karl, you look different to how I remember...please think nothing of it.

Karl der Große:
    Karl! Oh how wondrous it is to see you! Please, do not be afraid to ask anything of me.

Astolfo:
    Good knight I do hope you aren’t trying to tempt the others.

Iskandar:
    Alexander? Truly? I-I have so many questions please, if you would just indulge me!

Julius Caesar:
    I have no words, Caesar in the flesh! I beg of you, tell me stories of Gaul and Egypt!

Appearance-

Alcuin is a white bearded and elderly man who is entirely bald. He wears bland brown robes and has simple leather shoes on his feet.